PDA

View Full Version : Where Is Everyone Today?

SunshineGirl
04-16-2008, 11:04 AM
It is so quiet here!!

sunshinecindy
04-16-2008, 11:07 AM
Been quiet since you got back. :angel:

missymouse
04-16-2008, 11:07 AM
Well, I am at work. That nasty thing I have to do when I am not on SR. I would rather be home and earning money for vacations and fun things instead of earning money for real life.

wilsonfamily4
04-16-2008, 11:15 AM
Goodness tricia! It is only 8:15 here! I just took my daughter to school and am about to start some laundry. I was also checking out thatteeshirt site

wilsonfamily4
04-16-2008, 11:18 AM
I think they are all waiting patiently for your next enstollment to your vacation! I know I am. :rotfl:

Mom2aPrincess
04-16-2008, 11:25 AM
I was wondering the same thing. I haven't gotten one email from my subscribed threads today. I thought it was really weird so I came to make sure the forums hadn't died! :rotfl:

Hedy
04-16-2008, 11:26 AM
I know-it's abnormally quiet here.

Blessing and Miracle
04-16-2008, 11:42 AM
Unfortunately, the changes in my treatments are making feel really awful and weak, so I've been on and off. I really hate it because I was so on a roll with my surveys, but now I just don't have the strength!:( I'm actually just checking in quickly before I head to my doctor's appointment. Maybe the others are enjoying the weather outside today!:)

MooseBrains
04-16-2008, 11:44 AM
Checking in on the new baby horse and trying to clean house and tend the little one while DH is gone on business!

fourfoxesinpa
04-16-2008, 11:54 AM
We are seeing a stretch of beautiful sunny days in the high 60s, low 70s here in the East. Maybe others are doing as I plan to do today - get into the yard and get my hands dirty.

sammielynn
04-16-2008, 11:55 AM
Working.........

m 'n c
04-16-2008, 11:56 AM
My client sprung another filing on me right before Q1 starts next week so I can't play as much during the day right now.

faithhope
04-16-2008, 12:08 PM
I'm here :) <--- see my bright smiling face

Still early on the west coast... Just working on surveys and netwinner.

Love the video blogs...
have you thought about making the weekly update one an audio/video available on itunes?? or on SR so people can subscribe to it?? (sorry I'm addicted to my ipod)

I love how this site always has something going on... I learn so much here.

linanglab
04-16-2008, 12:40 PM
I have been here off and on all morning. I just have a boring life and must not have much to talk about! LOL

JillyFish
04-16-2008, 12:44 PM
I'm here! :sunshine2: Pretty quiet around here yesterday and today! What's going on????

kimntrent
04-16-2008, 01:02 PM
I am here ish..... I am trying to get a few more people to join by bragging about how I hit the 1000.00 mark. It took exactly 1 year. It is such a cool feeling. I am trying to work a little too.

Kim

askomsky
04-16-2008, 01:30 PM
I'm here, did some shopping, errands and had lucnh with a friend while the girls were in school. We're all home now...

mjjmbnmm
04-16-2008, 01:35 PM
It hit 70 degrees here today so I took adventange and did some yard work.

lanny76
04-16-2008, 01:46 PM
I was here earlier this morning and posted a few times! Then took my DS3 to story hour at the library; DH is off today so we cooked lunch together. This afternoon need to mow the yard - that takes an hour! And tonight is church night - so just less time for playing on the 'puter!

nicholfamily5
04-16-2008, 02:20 PM
I'm here for a tiny bit and then I'm off to see my sister before she moves back to the West Coast!! I'll definately be needing some sunshine in my life then!

I've been busy at Chattywomen, and just basically catching up on all the stuff I missed out on this weekend. I also really have to get my butt in gear earning money for the cruise!!

Tricia, how awesome would it be to do a video blog or podcast of sorts from the cruise ship??!!! I'm sooo in!

m4travels
04-16-2008, 03:14 PM
Dude has been scouring airline / flight sites TRYING to find a reasonable flight for a cruise in mid-October. Partner Dude and I talked about this over margaritas the other night (I'm thinking there was more than one marg each!!!). If a semi-inexpensive red-eye appears in the next couple of weeks we just might plunk down some Disney dollars.......

Dude would also rather be outside playing in the sun. We were in the 90s over the weekend and that was just a bit too hot to play outside. Temps are mid 70s today and PERFECT!!!

sunshinecindy
04-16-2008, 03:52 PM
Checking in on the new baby horse and trying to clean house and tend the little one while DH is gone on business!

oohhhh, hijacking thread....what baby horse. Kind,color, pics?

Hedy
04-16-2008, 04:01 PM
Dude has been scouring airline / flight sites TRYING to find a reasonable flight for a cruise in mid-October. Partner Dude and I talked about this over margaritas the other night (I'm thinking there was more than one marg each!!!). If a semi-inexpensive red-eye appears in the next couple of weeks we just might plunk down some Disney dollars.......

Dude would also rather be outside playing in the sun. We were in the 90s over the weekend and that was just a bit too hot to play outside. Temps are mid 70s today and PERFECT!!!

SWA'll be up on Friday!

TtownAnne
04-16-2008, 04:01 PM
I'm here now - it's been too nice today to be inside on the computer! Did some errands, Daughter had a half day of school, we met my mom for lunch, two plus hours at the park, and we're just now crashing to relax!

SunshineGirl
04-16-2008, 04:28 PM
oohhhh, hijacking thread....what baby horse. Kind,color, pics?

How about you go find the two threads with all of the picures? LOL!

Can't wait for SWA fares to go up. Air Tran is all booked for our return flight we need.

It is a GORGEOUS day today!! I taught DD7 the Brady Bunch song and she was singing it at song. LOL!

sunshinecindy
04-16-2008, 04:30 PM
How about you go find the two threads with all of the picures? LOL!

!

Can't, too busy. Boss working me too hard, no time to play on the boards. Gotta keep working.

lmroyea
04-16-2008, 04:32 PM
I'm her now, been kind of busy at work, so I pop in when I get a chance. Probably get more time later tonight at home.

SunshineGirl
04-16-2008, 04:32 PM
Can't, too busy. Boss working me too hard, no time to play on the boards. Gotta keep working.

Oh, don't even. LOL! I know what you've been up to the last 24 hours.

askomsky
04-16-2008, 04:35 PM

Oh DO TELL!!! Is DH still out of town? Or is he back home now??? :)

sunshinecindy
04-16-2008, 04:38 PM
Oh DO TELL!!! Is DH still out of town? Or is he back home now??? :)

Lets see, hes been home 15 mins and 10 of them have been with remote in hand watching Magnum PI. LOL

I've been sitting right here working. Oh ya, found the baby colts pics too. LOL

askomsky
04-16-2008, 04:53 PM
Lets see, hes been home 15 mins and 10 of them have been with remote in hand watching Magnum PI. LOL

I've been sitting right here working. Oh ya, found the baby colts pics too. LOL

Oh so sorry to hear that Cindy, I know how much you enjoyed having that remote all to yourself!

PartiesByCatharine
04-16-2008, 05:06 PM
It's beautiful today, I'm sure everyone is outside playing! ;)

jnorth1007
04-16-2008, 11:05 PM
So the only email updates I have gotten all day is for the daily survey threads LOL. You guys are hiding today.

3dog2kidmom
04-17-2008, 07:21 AM
I have been working, a lot! And it's beautiful here, too, and I am not even getting any time to enjoy it.

Have a good day, everyone!