PDA

View Full Version : Survey Surfing

jtowner
09-10-2020, 02:11 PM
Do you know anything about them, have not been able to get the page to even try any in the last 2 weeks, Stop getting them In the middle of August. I could get a couple a day, now nothing. Do you work with them?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-11-2020, 11:54 AM
Do you know anything about them, have not been able to get the page to even try any in the last 2 weeks, Stop getting them In the middle of August. I could get a couple a day, now nothing. Do you work with them?

Jtowner

Yeah....they are doing NOTHING right now. What happens when you try to do them? We don't have a lot of people trying them so it's hard to tell if they are just blocking specific accounts or it is a system-wide problem.

jtowner
09-11-2020, 02:01 PM
Yeah....they are doing NOTHING right now. What happens when you try to do them? We don't have a lot of people trying them so it's hard to tell if they are just blocking specific accounts or it is a system-wide problem.

It never gets past the first screenr, all it says you not not qualify. It was going to 1st screener and if they had a survey you got that first, if not you went to sampilous router to fill in all your information, then to surveys. its not doing either.If you kept trying and waiting it will do the same thing for about 10 minutes or more, than state I give up trying. It has doene something similar to this in the past when there were no surveys, this is new and has lasted over 2 weeks or longer.

Jtowner

This is the router and what you get all the time, never goes past this page.

Thank you for trying this survey.
We’re sorry, but you were not able to complete that survey. Sometimes the survey is looking for a particular demographic or specific types of interests, and you may not have fit what they were looking for..

jtowner
09-21-2020, 10:05 AM
It never gets past the first screenr, all it says you not not qualify. It was going to 1st screener and if they had a survey you got that first, if not you went to sampilous router to fill in all your information, then to surveys. its not doing either.If you kept trying and waiting it will do the same thing for about 10 minutes or more, than state I give up trying. It has doene something similar to this in the past when there were no surveys, this is new and has lasted over 2 weeks or longer.

Jtowner

This is the router and what you get all the time, never goes past this page.

Thank you for trying this survey.
We?re sorry, but you were not able to complete that survey. Sometimes the survey is looking for a particular demographic or specific types of interests, and you may not have fit what they were looking for..

Yesterday it finally worked again, hopes it stays that way.

jtowner
10-07-2020, 02:19 PM
Tiring to so SS the last two days, I am thinking they have no surveys, after trying I while I get this page, what is that all about.

BECOME A SURVEY/Point Club
SUPERHERO
We’re recruiting heroes like YOU
to take fun surveys, participate in polls.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
10-07-2020, 04:18 PM
Tiring to so SS the last two days, I am thinking they have no surveys, after trying I while I get this page, what is that all about.

BECOME A SURVEY/Point Club
SUPERHERO
We?re recruiting heroes like YOU
to take fun surveys, participate in polls.

Jtowner

I'll check with them ASAP.

jtowner
10-07-2020, 04:27 PM
I'll check with them ASAP.

Thanks

SunshineGirl
10-07-2020, 05:05 PM
The first time I tried the link it didn't work. Then the second time it did and I got a survey. I see my credit in their system but am just waiting for it to hit ours now.

jtowner
10-07-2020, 06:08 PM
The first time I tried the link it didn't work. Then the second time it did and I got a survey. I see my credit in their system but am just waiting for it to hit ours now.

Ok thanks for trying, it could be I was only getting them later in the day, I will try again.

Jtowner

The last two times I completed additional surveys after the 1st one at SS, did not credit, Last week it was 2 of them and yesterday was one. Trish I am wondering is something wrong on your end, or is it SS just is not doing unlimited survey any longer? Thank you.

jtowner
11-19-2020, 03:07 PM
Ok thanks for trying, it could be I was only getting them later in the day, I will try again.

Jtowner

The last two times I completed additional surveys after the 1st one at SS, did not credit, Last week it was 2 of them and yesterday was one. Trish I am wondering is something wrong on your end, or is it SS just is not doing unlimited survey any longer? Thank you.

I had to update this, so its show today date

SunshineGirl
11-23-2020, 09:28 AM
I had to update this, so its show today date

So I am not seeing any days in their system where anyone completed more than one in a day. Are you ending them and then going back into SR and starting completely over before you do the second one or are they just routing you automatically to a second one?

jtowner
11-23-2020, 12:32 PM
So I am not seeing any days in their system where anyone completed more than one in a day. Are you ending them and then going back into SR and starting completely over before you do the second one or are they just routing you automatically to a second one?

My first one that I did 3 was 11-6, then of just as I have done many times before, I just go to the next one, it always worked before. The 2nd one I did 2 was 11-18th again just as I did before.You do not have to go back in through the demo ?ds. I stopped doing the additional i know something is not working right for it. I missed 3 credits. Yes I did the 2nd thing you asked, automatically to the 2nd and 3rd

Jtowner

After the 1st completion you get this, Let’s Get This Survey Started! to go to the next. I am not doing that until I know if it is going to credit,

jtowner
12-09-2020, 06:22 PM
I tried a 2nd SS and it did complete, but again no credit. I waited until after the 1st one credited, then did the 2nd but again nothing. I never got a answer about this when I asked before, I thought it would be ok now. I was wrong.

You've successfully completed the survey, and your account will be credited. survey waiting

Jtowner

jtowner
01-13-2021, 06:47 PM
SS I completed and it did not credit, had not has this issue for a while now.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
01-14-2021, 08:35 AM
SS I completed and it did not credit, had not has this issue for a while now.

Jtowner

I don't see a credit in the system. I can try to do one myself today and see if it was just an off survey for you for some reason or a bigger problem.

They have offered us 3 different survey routers to add at various price points and I am going to work on adding those in the next week to test.

jtowner
01-14-2021, 09:48 AM
I don't see a credit in the system. I can try to do one myself today and see if it was just an off survey for you for some reason or a bigger problem.

They have offered us 3 different survey routers to add at various price points and I am going to work on adding those in the next week to test.

Thanks for telling me, glad to hear that, it was the ad survey, that did not credit.

Jtowner

jtowner
01-14-2021, 06:27 PM
I tried it again today, and it did credit. It is still offering more surveys, but since they did not credit after 1, I did not do anymore. Do you know if its one only will credit.

Jtowner

jtowner
02-15-2021, 05:40 PM
I did A SS today, then tried to see if the 2nd one would credit, well neither one did I get credit for today. Not a happy camper, spend a lot of time there.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
02-16-2021, 12:19 PM
I did A SS today, then tried to see if the 2nd one would credit, well neither one did I get credit for today. Not a happy camper, spend a lot of time there.

Jtowner

I can't figure out why this happens randomly for you but it doesn't help that most other members don't try this one so I am not getting much data. I will try them more myself and see if they work for me.

jtowner
02-16-2021, 01:49 PM
I can't figure out why this happens randomly for you but it doesn't help that most other members don't try this one so I am not getting much data. I will try them more myself and see if they work for me.

I had not done one over the weekend, not usually a good time for them. It did credit for me last week every time I took the time to do them. Not sure I will try again tdy, they are time consuming with how long it takes to get into one.

Jtowner

SCard
02-16-2021, 01:57 PM

I don't bother with them. Most of the time when I do the whole thing, I end up being sent to do another one, nothing for all my effort. waste of time for me.

jtowner
02-16-2021, 08:24 PM
I had one,last hour, it was the ads one, which is not hard, and it did credit, go figure.

Jtowner

jtowner
02-17-2021, 07:16 PM
To days in a row, SS did credit, can not get a 2nd one to see if that worked or not. The second one I was offered was 45 minutes, and I say no thanks. To much time for a good chance the 2nd or do not credit any longer. Never got a definite answer it they are doing more than 1 or not.

Jtowner

jtowner
02-18-2021, 06:54 PM
Today I did one again and it did credit, so I waited until the next hour and tried the next survey, again it did not credit. So I am thinking something is wrong since this used to credit and has not since December i am talking about 2nd or 3rd. I did not get a answer when I asked this question in December or January. So now I know 1st does credit only.

Jtowner

jtowner
03-16-2021, 03:21 PM
I just saw a bunch of SS credits, I think you must of found them, curious what happened that all of a sudden they show up? Thank you for doing that.

Jtowner
Does this mean we can do more than 1 and still get credit, there were days when I did do that.

SCard
03-16-2021, 03:25 PM
I just saw a bunch of SS credits, I think you must of found them, curious what happened that all of a sudden they show up? Thank you for doing that.

Jtowner

I got a few as well, nice surprise

SunshineGirl
03-16-2021, 03:29 PM
I have absolutely no idea. I don't even see them credited in their system. These companies are very frustrating!

jtowner
03-16-2021, 03:39 PM
Okay, at least you are honest about it, so we are still not sure if you can do more than 1 and get credit.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
03-16-2021, 03:45 PM
This is what they say in their description in the network:

"Our router follows a reoccurring revenue model where users can take as many surveys as they wish, every day"

jtowner
03-16-2021, 03:53 PM
I can understand the message, but that stopped working for me IB December I think it was. I am thinking the ones I god may be the times they did not credit when I did one, any a couple from when I did more than one. Just hard to know that.

jtowner
03-17-2021, 05:11 PM
I think the non credit after the 1st survey was on there end. I did two today, both did credit, then I got more older credits, the numbers are very different so that is what I think they are. So I say its safe to do more than 1 if you can.

Jtowner

I seem to be getting older credits, I was able to do 3 today, all numbers in sequence, then I got 3 others that were not the same numbers at all. Not sure I did do a lot that never did credit, or 2nd or 3rd that did not credit. I am quite confused by SS.

SunshineGirl
04-27-2021, 04:45 PM
Does is seem like for the past month you have been getting double credits for every SurveySurfing? My numbers are not matching up and it looks like it is only SurveySurfing and it is exactly double what the network is reporting they owe me.

SCard
04-27-2021, 06:05 PM
Does is seem like for the past month you have been getting double credits for every SurveySurfing? My numbers are not matching up and it looks like it is only SurveySurfing and it is exactly double what the network is reporting they owe me.

I think you are right, sorry I did not notice. Working remotely, full time job, family..... I usually only look to see if there is a line through a survey to note that I got credit. I don't keep track of how many of any surveys I complete, just do not have the time.
todays was only 1 credit; I looked this time.

SunshineGirl
10-24-2022, 02:25 PM
FYI.... SurveySurfing is now back. They said that they retooled it and made it better. I did just take one and got credit within an hour or so.

SCard
10-24-2022, 04:19 PM
FYI.... SurveySurfing is now back. They said that they retooled it and made it better. I did just take one and got credit within an hour or so.

completed one and it just credited. :-)

jtowner
10-24-2022, 06:23 PM
I completed 3, went back after 2 of them and Chrome logged me out, did a thrid and I was logged in and click on SS, just to be sure and I did not get credit for any of them,

SunshineGirl
10-24-2022, 06:26 PM
I completed 3, went back after 2 of them and Chrome logged me out, did a thrid and I was logged in and click on SS, just to be sure and I did not get credit for any of them,

It looks like your browser logged you out for all of them. :( On the plus side, they did come through on my end! So I will manually put some credits in your account.

jtowner
10-24-2022, 06:46 PM
Thank you, that happens at times, and I never expect that, any idea why that happens, I am glad I spoke up thank you gain, appreciate it.

SCard
10-26-2022, 03:45 PM
completed 2 today and got sorry you don't qualify. Main reason I have not done them much in the past.

SunshineGirl
11-14-2022, 02:42 PM
These have supposedly been revamped again! I just took one. We'll see if it credits soon! It was actually pretty short and easy.

jtowner
11-14-2022, 02:45 PM
These have supposedly been revamped again! I just took one. We'll see if it credits soon! It was actually pretty short and easy.

I tried Saturday and it was the same thing kept going back to unlimted surverys and nothing, after a while my patience is goine. I will try later on it see what happens.

jtowner
11-14-2022, 04:20 PM
I did get 2 esy ones, then they went to long surveys that both after a long tome kicked me out, time to take a break from for today,

SCard
11-16-2022, 04:36 PM
got one on Monday and it did credit. Tried yesterday, completed one and got kicked back to do another. no credit. that is pretty much how Survey Surfing has gone for me in the past.

jtowner
11-17-2022, 03:27 PM
I got 2 and yesterday it was the same thing, going back ot the screener, gave up, at least for being revamp just tell us nothing there.