PDA

View Full Version : Chat on NOT your computer?

linanglab
04-16-2008, 12:56 PM
I will be at my sister's house starting tomorrow afternoon through Sunday. Here are my questions.....

Can I use her computer for chatting on Friday night if I want to by using her computer?

And I am sure....but wanted to make sure....I cannot do any surveys while I am there, right? What about paid clicks? I know I cannot do offer or shopping, but wasn't sure about the rest. Thanks!

I know...I should enjoy my sister's company....however....I may want some "me" time.....you know how sisters can be....LOL

Hedy
04-16-2008, 01:09 PM
I will be at my sister's house starting tomorrow afternoon through Sunday. Here are my questions.....

Can I use her computer for chatting on Friday night if I want to by using her computer?

And I am sure....but wanted to make sure....I cannot do any surveys while I am there, right? What about paid clicks? I know I cannot do offer or shopping, but wasn't sure about the rest. Thanks!

I know...I should enjoy my sister's company....however....I may want some "me" time.....you know how sisters can be....LOL

Yepp, you can sign onto the forum, but if you sister uses Sr or may use SR at all in the future, do not sign into your SR account.

linanglab
04-16-2008, 01:12 PM
Yepp, you can sign onto the forum, but if you sister uses Sr or may use SR at all in the future, do not sign into your SR account.

So I can sign into the forum, but not my account, right? My sister is an SR member.

Hedy
04-16-2008, 01:17 PM
So I can sign into the forum, but not my account, right? My sister is an SR member.

Yepp-Spring and her DD whose user ID escapes me can attest to this.

linanglab
04-16-2008, 01:21 PM
Thanks for your quick response!