PDA

View Full Version : Say So

jtowner
10-06-2020, 05:35 PM
Say so changed today, using the Your and Cint router, completed a survey and it did not credit. Always went to Ispos surveys, but they did credit. Trish do you know anythinga bout this change?

Jtowner

Congratulations!

You've completed a survey which means that you've generated a donation to our charity partner, while earning a reward for yourself, too!

SunshineGirl
10-08-2020, 03:58 PM
I haven't heard of any changes in them. I double checked all of them in the networks and they are still showing that they work with the same payouts. I wonder if they had a temporary router problem?

jtowner
10-09-2020, 10:52 AM
I haven't heard of any changes in them. I double checked all of them in the networks and they are still showing that they work with the same payouts. I wonder if they had a temporary router problem?

It seems to me Your and Cint are taking over all the surveys companies and using them survey router. I am not sure how that is when you take several of them from all the same router. It does not feel right to me. Its now SaySo, Zen that are using the same router. Yesterday you could not get into any, after the demo questions went right to None. That never happened before, since I did not get credit for Sayso the 1st day it took over, I am thinking they are trying to get it together to work. Seems that way to me. Not sue that I am right.

Jtowner

jtowner
07-09-2022, 11:35 AM
It seems Say has now taken .60 and .50 away, it goes to Revenue then to Sayso and always same replay no surveys. I can just assume it is gone, another bites the dust.

SunshineGirl
07-09-2022, 01:16 PM
They seem to tinker with these every few months to change up the payouts and the routers they are using. I'll see who we are running each of those through and see if I can change them up. I know between the 3 of them we use 2 different companies.

jtowner
08-14-2023, 09:49 AM
They seem to tinker with these every few months to change up the payouts and the routers they are using. I'll see who we are running each of those through and see if I can change them up. I know between the 3 of them we use 2 different companies.

SaySo has not been working right for a few weeks now, its takes alot to get the regurlar demo, any way to getting this looked at

EVENT_CODE:cbe8e507-1526-4ec7-b553-69797a1b836c

SCard
08-14-2023, 11:17 AM
SaySo has not been working right for a few weeks now, its takes alot to get the regurlar demo, any way to getting this looked at

EVENT_CODE:cbe8e507-1526-4ec7-b553-69797a1b836c

I have been having more and more problems with this one for quite awhile. get that error sometimes, have to go through all their questions sometimes 3-4 times. seeing it green most days by 10AM. a lot of the time I just give up.

used to do pretty well with Say so, now not so much

jtowner
08-14-2023, 11:34 AM
I have been having more and more problems with this one for quite awhile. get that error sometimes, have to go through all their questions sometimes 3-4 times. seeing it green most days by 10AM. a lot of the time I just give up.

used to do pretty well with Say so, now not so much

I try to do that first now, used to do Spectrum but with no answer I am assuming its gone, which seems odd. Hopefully Trish sees this thread and gives knows what is going on with both Spectrum and Say, It took me most of the morning going into it before I got the demo page, what a pain, but we have lost so much what else can we do, but work with what we got.

SCard
08-14-2023, 11:38 AM
tried it and ended up with:
No more matches available

You have tried all the surveys we could match you with

some days after getting this several times I just give up

SunshineGirl
08-14-2023, 05:18 PM
I'm still seeing conversions on Say So, but they are just kind of spotty. A lot less than usual. I wonder if they are offering less surveys in their router?

jtowner
12-05-2023, 10:52 AM
Did you ver hear back about Sayso, there is just not much to be able to do here anymore, Dyna is very hard to get I think they just do not have many surveys to offer, I do do some RW but its so much effor fort for so little. I got Sayso and Spectrum most days, any chance of getting these back?

SCard
12-05-2023, 01:26 PM
Did you ver hear back about Sayso, there is just not much to be able to do here anymore, Dyna is very hard to get I think they just do not have many surveys to offer, I do do some RW but its so much effor fort for so little. I got Sayso and Spectrum most days, any chance of getting these back?

I agree on Dynata, not many to try and I have also completed a lot of theirs only to be kicked out at the end with "not a match".
YS is pretty bad too, it's green every day but I only have one.

jtowner
12-05-2023, 03:24 PM
I agree on Dynata, not many to try and I have also completed a lot of theirs only to be kicked out at the end with "not a match".
YS is pretty bad too, it's green every day but I only have one.

I get that to with Dyna surveys the ones that say 20 or 25 minutes, about tv and at the end you did no qualify. ITC has been good, just not on Mondays and today I have getting none, RW states 5 minutes then you get into them and they state 20 minutes or longer rewards that is way to small for the time involved. Dyna just been giving me LRW and it same survey all the time. and always get booted, or did you have get through most of it and then the circles show to how how close you feel to the brand and no continue button to move to the next page, what a rip off. I hope Trish gives us answer on at least the SAYSO.

For the first time Your is now using to Sayso for surveys, so this means it does work.

SunshineGirl
12-06-2023, 09:00 AM
I will be honest that it has been tough. These survey companies are cracking down so much that a lot of them are stopping even working with networks. So if you can't get a deal with them directly, you can't work witht hem at all. I'm starting to see a few reversals on the Revenuewall surveys now as well. So they are also watching for very specific things and cancelling payouts. I know these surveys are really important to a lot of companies (you see the results in the news every now and again), but I think they are trying to keep people from actually making money off of the surveys and just want people to take them because they care enough to take them. But who wants to spend 45 minutes taking a survey about their bank for nothing??

jtowner
12-06-2023, 10:47 AM
I get that but Sayso is other places, where my friend is they have it, so my question is did you get approved for the other network that has it?

SunshineGirl
12-06-2023, 10:58 AM
I get that but Sayso is other places, where my friend is they have it, so my question is did you get approved for the other network that has it?

No. We are still pending with them. And when I do a search for all of the networks running SaySa, they are now the only one that comes up. I am wondering if the other reward site is big enough that they are working directly with SaySo and not through a network? I think SaySo must be cutting out networks so if your company isn't big enough to work with them directly, you have little chance of running the surveys now.

jtowner
12-06-2023, 11:05 AM
No. We are still pending with them. And when I do a search for all of the networks running SaySa, they are now the only one that comes up. I am wondering if the other reward site is big enough that they are working directly with SaySo and not through a network? I think SaySo must be cutting out networks so if your company isn't big enough to work with them directly, you have little chance of running the surveys now.

I would think so Its QR, they are large site, I did them years ago, the owner wanted me to fill out forms for 1099 and I said did not want to do that, then I found your site. He also has Spectrum.

SunshineGirl
12-06-2023, 02:18 PM
Oh, yes. I've known Dmitry almost 20 years. I see him around the conferences still. They are big on international traffic, which we are not at all. So that hinders us when it comes to surveys.

I just reached out to the network that I know has Sayso to see if they will look at my application again and exactly why. Another network that we work with SAYS that they have it, but I don't see it in the network. So I am not sure if they lost it as well and their network reps don't even know it? Or if it is hidden. If they could turn it on for us, that would be a super simple solution! I am going to keep talking to them today and see if there are other surveys they might have that are hidding in some way.

jtowner
12-06-2023, 05:39 PM
Oh, yes. I've known Dmitry almost 20 years. I see him around the conferences still. They are big on international traffic, which we are not at all. So that hinders us when it comes to surveys.

I just reached out to the network that I know has Sayso to see if they will look at my application again and exactly why. Another network that we work with SAYS that they have it, but I don't see it in the network. So I am not sure if they lost it as well and their network reps don't even know it? Or if it is hidden. If they could turn it on for us, that would be a super simple solution! I am going to keep talking to them today and see if there are other surveys they might have that are hidding in some way.

Thank you for trying to get it, I always had good luck with those, at this point I think we will take what we can get.

SunshineGirl
12-06-2023, 10:27 PM
Good news!! After emailing them and pleading my case, I got into the network that has SaySo!

Now... I have to figure out how to pull links and test them. And we won't get them integrated into SR really quickly because it will take custom programming. But I can at least manually add credits until we do. Hopefully by tomorrow I can at least get SaySo back onto the site for you to try. They only have one payout... not multiple like it used to. But it's decent.

jtowner
12-07-2023, 12:07 PM
Good news!! After emailing them and pleading my case, I got into the network that has SaySo!

Now... I have to figure out how to pull links and test them. And we won't get them integrated into SR really quickly because it will take custom programming. But I can at least manually add credits until we do. Hopefully by tomorrow I can at least get SaySo back onto the site for you to try. They only have one payout... not multiple like it used to. But it's decent.

Thanks for doing that, gives me something else to do, I appreciate your efforts.

Spectrum is not called that any longer its now, maybe thas is why you could not find it.

PureSurveys

SunshineGirl
12-07-2023, 03:45 PM
Thanks for doing that, gives me something else to do, I appreciate your efforts.

Spectrum is not called that any longer its now, maybe thas is why you could not find it.

PureSurveys

I don't see anything called PureSurveys in any of the networks. But I will keep looking. They do have Yuno, so I added that as a test as well.

Oh! I have been working on integrating a new survey panel page (it would look like the video watching page) that pulls multiple different survey types from one network. They do list PureSpectrum as well as Opeepl, CINT, ROM, and a few others. I'm not sure exactly how it will work, but we are approved for it and need to just spend a little time figuring out how to integrate it into the site and make sure everyone gets credited properly.

SCard
12-07-2023, 03:52 PM
I remember Yuno, used to be $1.00 I think

jtowner
12-07-2023, 03:53 PM
I remember Yuno, used to be $1.00 I think

All sounds good to me and I think others will feel the same

SCard
12-07-2023, 03:53 PM
I see Say So as an offer for .85, clicked on it and got:

No Match!

We were unable to match you to a survey at this time. Please check back again later, as new studies are added often!

am I too early to be trying it. and I saw this most days when we had it as a daily survey. 4-5 times a day sometimes.

jtowner
12-07-2023, 04:25 PM
I see Say So as an offer for .85, clicked on it and got:

No Match!

We were unable to match you to a survey at this time. Please check back again later, as new studies are added often!

am I too early to be trying it. and I saw this most days when we had it as a daily survey. 4-5 times a day sometimes.

I got the same reply, it did the same thing before we lost it, maybe it does not work the link, no chance to fill anything out and that is not like Sayso

Yuno went to ads, I do not think either link is working right that is is impression

SunshineGirl
12-07-2023, 08:02 PM
It's strange that Yuno took me into the survey first and then to the Monthly Sweeps page. I also got no surveys for SaySo.

Maybe they only have them early in the day for some reason?? It's definitely the correct SaySo landing page, and it's the page that the network is promoting.

I just reached out to the network manager. He's in Vegas so hopefully i caught him before the end of the day!

SCard
12-07-2023, 08:51 PM
It's strange that Yuno took me into the survey first and then to the Monthly Sweeps page. I also got no surveys for SaySo.

Maybe they only have them early in the day for some reason?? It's definitely the correct SaySo landing page, and it's the page that the network is promoting.

I just reached out to the network manager. He's in Vegas so hopefully i caught him before the end of the day!

I'll try Say so first thing in the AM

SCard
12-08-2023, 08:26 AM

same thing this morning with Say So.

My anti virus program does not like Yuno.

jtowner
12-08-2023, 11:09 AM
same thing this morning with Say So.

My anti virus program does not like Yuno.

I just gets ads after the the first demo page

jtowner
12-08-2023, 11:11 AM
I think it was the same issue that we had before Sayso left, it did the same thing.

jtowner
12-11-2023, 06:12 PM
Still not working, hear anything about them?