PDA

View Full Version : Credit for Treat Bag?

StitchandPooh'smom
10-19-2020, 06:38 PM
Did anyone else find the treat bag and not get credit? I got to the page that said You found the Halloween surprise! You treat has been added to your account, but no credit is showing. I clicked on account history from that page. I can go back to the treat bag and click it again, so it's like it didn't register that I found it.

~Kathie
10-19-2020, 09:22 PM
There is a link at the bottom of the page that says if you didn't get credit to make sure your browser allows 3rd party credits. Mine were blocked. Once I changed it to allow.....it credited as soon as I clicked on the link.

StitchandPooh'smom
10-20-2020, 08:42 AM
Thanks so much - I'll check that out! :-)

StitchandPooh'smom
10-20-2020, 08:52 AM
There is a link at the bottom of the page that says if you didn't get credit to make sure your browser allows 3rd party credits. Mine were blocked. Once I changed it to allow.....it credited as soon as I clicked on the link.

That worked - thank you! :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
10-23-2020, 02:32 PM
Something important---if you don't get credit for your treat bag the first time, you might have something that blocks OTHER SR link cookies as well (like shopping). So be sure to check that out if you are doing any shopping or surveys!

StitchandPooh'smom
10-24-2020, 08:31 AM
Thanks, Tricia - I think I fixed it! :sunshine: