PDA

View Full Version : Survey Credit?

sammielynn
04-17-2008, 11:57 AM
Have the Greenfield Surveys credited today? I did one yesterday and no credit. Did one over the week-end and no credit. I somestimes miss a survey credit here and there but the last two greenfield surveys did not credit for me. Just wondering.

mdapiggy
04-17-2008, 12:35 PM
I was wondering that too I did a greenfield yesterday and 2 over the weekend and none of them credited.

askomsky
04-17-2008, 12:44 PM
They just did 1230 pm EST. I got mine from yesterday.

What I want to know is have they changed their wording? I just finished taking my DS and for the 3rd day in a row I get the congrats screen, but when I go back to check I get "click here if your not XXXXX" then when I click there it gives me the Sorry no survey message instead of hte exceed.

Which is fine bc like I said today is day 3 of this new message and I've received credit the last 2 days.

SunshineGirl
04-17-2008, 12:54 PM
If anyone has not gotten credit for more than 2 completed surveys in the last week, we definitely have a problem. Every now and again one won't come through for someone. But the vast majority of them should. Our numbers are looking pretty normal. Are people who normally get credits regularly missing more than say 25%?

disney_girl
04-17-2008, 01:01 PM
We haven't had any issues with the Daily Greenfield Surveys. DH is taking those and has been able to complete one a day (and receive credit).

deana
04-17-2008, 01:09 PM
I got credit for yesterdays at 1230 today. The only one I did not get was Saturday 4/12

sammielynn
04-17-2008, 01:56 PM
Sorry to cause a stir. Mine came through while I was at lunch, thought they came in around 10:30. I did one on 4/12 and did not get credit but that is the only survey credit that I have missed in forever, so this one being late scared me. Again sorry.

kayjo
04-17-2008, 04:44 PM
I got credit for yesterdays at 1230 today. The only one I did not get was Saturday 4/12

I am also missing a credit for a DS my DH took on 4/12. Last night's SM survey did not credit either. On both occasions, DH was taken back to the SR congrats page after completing the survey.
There have been 3 or 4 surveys in the past week that have taken DH back to a white Thank You page from GF. The survey stops at that point and does not continue on to the SR congrats page. When this happens, he is always able to get another survey which usually credits.

iluvamystery89
04-17-2008, 07:26 PM
They just did 1230 pm EST. I got mine from yesterday.

What I want to know is have they changed their wording? I just finished taking my DS and for the 3rd day in a row I get the congrats screen, but when I go back to check I get "click here if your not XXXXX" then when I click there it gives me the Sorry no survey message instead of hte exceed.

Which is fine bc like I said today is day 3 of this new message and I've received credit the last 2 days.

i just completed a survey, got the congratulations page then when i tried to take another one just so i could get the "sorry exceeded" page, instead i got the "sorry no more surveys available today" page....will i possibly get credit? anyone?

bajam
04-17-2008, 07:38 PM
That's what I've been getting the last couple of days and I got credit:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
04-17-2008, 08:13 PM
That's what I've been getting the last couple of days and I got credit:sunshine:

thank you! :sunshine2: i'm keepin' my fingers crossed! i've been on vacation the last few days and REALLY need the credit!

mollyeilis
04-17-2008, 09:00 PM
If anyone has not gotten credit for more than 2 completed surveys in the last week, we definitely have a problem. Every now and again one won't come through for someone. But the vast majority of them should. Our numbers are looking pretty normal. Are people who normally get credits regularly missing more than say 25%?

I've gotten mine, but Tricia as you may have noticed, Saturday was a bad day for finished surveys not crediting. Very odd indeed.

And they have changed their wording, as you also may have noticed, and it's weird. Just as we all get settled in to the new situation they are changing their wording and it's worrisome! :)

amarazas
04-17-2008, 09:58 PM

Tricia, I didn't get credit for the survey I completed on Saturday (4/12) I thought I did a survey on Sunday (4/13) But I'm not 100% certain. Then on Tuesday (4/15) I took a survey and I didn't get the the credit. On Saturday and Tuesday I did get the congrats page.

mdapiggy
04-17-2008, 10:09 PM
I also did not get credit for the surveys I did on saturday 4/12 and sunday 4/13 on both days I was taken back to SR page saying that I had completed the survery.

MKelley226
04-17-2008, 10:35 PM
I completed one last night after midnight this morning for yesterday and I did not get credit, but I am also thinking it may be between days and it could show up tomorrow. I also just completed one for today, so that one should come tomorrow too. I got stuck on a late rotation again too.

crazylove1228
04-17-2008, 11:13 PM
i also didnt get credit for sat but got credit for fridays

ligrumpygirl
04-18-2008, 12:15 AM
I didn't get credit for Tuesday's survey. I know I did it because I posted I got the trifecta of surveys.