PDA

View Full Version : $3 Limited Time Survey

SunshineGirl
12-15-2020, 08:39 PM
I have an email going out about this but I wanted to tell all of you ASAP because it's a great opportunity! I just took the survey and got credit. They think about 30% of people will be able to get into it.

Limited Time Retailer Survey (https://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4450)

StitchandPooh'smom
12-15-2020, 09:10 PM
Does it credit immediately? I got a Thank You for completing this survey landing page, but no return to Sunshine Rewards.

SunshineGirl
12-15-2020, 09:14 PM
Does it credit immediately? I got a Thank You for completing this survey landing page, but no return to Sunshine Rewards.

It takes a little bit. I didn't get sent back to SR either and my credit came in about an hour.

StitchandPooh'smom
12-15-2020, 09:17 PM
Great - thanks! Fingers crossed! :sunshine:

jtowner
12-15-2020, 09:41 PM
Great - thanks! Fingers crossed! :sunshine:

It ended up to be a bust, asked 15 minutes worth of questions, then all of a sudden went to Survey Surfing demo page, I had a feeling when I saw who it was from, it stated 25 minutes. I answered 15 minutes to be sent somewhere else. Good luck trying this one.

Jtowner

StitchandPooh'smom
12-15-2020, 09:43 PM
I got credit! Thanks for the opportunity! :sunshine::cooldance:

SCard
12-15-2020, 09:59 PM
I got a warning from Norton lifelock, chose not to do it. thanks for the opportunity though.

SunshineGirl
12-15-2020, 10:11 PM
I got a warning from Norton lifelock, chose not to do it. thanks for the opportunity though.

That's strange. It's the same company that we use for Survey Surfing. I wonder if it just doesn't like certain survey companies?

It ended up to be a bust, asked 15 minutes worth of questions, then all of a sudden went to Survey Surfing demo page, I had a feeling when I saw who it was from, it stated 25 minutes. I answered 15 minutes to be sent somewhere else. Good luck trying this one.

Jtowner

That's a bummer. Right now about 20% of people who click on it are getting credit for it. They told us it should be 30% so I am hoping some of the people who clicked are just in the middle right now and we will start seeing credits. I've actually been surprised how fast it has taken off tonight. Hopefully everyone who wants to try will get a chance before it closes at least.

jtowner
12-15-2020, 10:45 PM
I am glad some are getting it, it is the same router as SS uses. That is why I ended up with SS demo page, when I got booted. I am always happy for people that can complete a survey that is tough to get.

Jtowner

tarheelpat
12-15-2020, 11:35 PM
No credit yet, but I have my fingers crossed. It wanted to give me another survey, but I assume we are only supposed to do one.

SunshineGirl
12-15-2020, 11:42 PM
No credit yet, but I have my fingers crossed. It wanted to give me another survey, but I assume we are only supposed to do one.

That's weird. Did it say you completed it at the end? Mine just went to a completion page and not any other surveys.

If this ends up being popular, which right now it does seem like it will be, I'll try again with some of their one time only research projects like this. They send them to me periodically but if they are only for a dollar or two, it doesn't seem worth it to send an email out to everyone. But this one was the highest single survey amount we have seen in awhile. And it took them 4 days from when they first asked me to send it to actually get it running right!

tarheelpat
12-15-2020, 11:45 PM
Yes, it did say I completed it.

SunshineGirl
12-16-2020, 08:59 AM
Yes, it did say I completed it.

Did it end up crediting?

PSL1013
12-16-2020, 10:05 AM
Doesn't like old people I guess, just put my age in and then it said Sorry you don't qualify! LOL

tarheelpat
12-16-2020, 10:28 AM
It did credit for me!
Pam - I must have gotten the old person spot. I rarely qualify these days!

disneyforever
12-17-2020, 12:27 AM
I just got a "Thank you for completing this survey" at the end. No return back to SR though. Crossing fingers it went through