PDA

View Full Version : SW AirFare--booking through 10/31

Pooh's Pal
04-18-2008, 01:08 PM
Got a DING this AM...Southwest has released booking dates through Oct. 31st! If you have the SW DING downloaded there is also a 15% discount/promo code with the DING. This is especially good for all those going within the Disney Free Dining dates.

So, go get em'!! :cooldance:

zoodoyle
04-18-2008, 01:21 PM
Yeah! We were finally able to book our return flight!! :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
04-18-2008, 02:41 PM
Bless you!! I was able to book a flight for fall break that will allow my kids to stay in school almost all day but us to make it to WDW in time for MNSSHP. YEA!!!

Pooh's Pal
04-18-2008, 02:50 PM
Bless you!! I was able to book a flight for fall break that will allow my kids to stay in school almost all day but us to make it to WDW in time for MNSSHP. YEA!!!

Oh, I almost forgot about the SR cruise dates...this would be good for those also, right?

oh, how I wish I could go then

m4travels
04-18-2008, 07:25 PM
Oh, I almost forgot about the SR cruise dates...this would be good for those also, right?

oh, how I wish I could go then
Partner Dude and I are going to be talking about this tonight. The price from LA to MCO is not that bad....I just don't know if he can get the time off of work.

pbhall13
04-19-2008, 09:55 AM
deb.....

I got this email yesterday too........I did check the dates for the cruise time and it was pretty good.........I soooooo want to book my flights (even if I don't go on the cruise....) UGHHHHHHH I am torn!

Pamela

m 'n c
04-19-2008, 10:44 AM
The only break I took at work yesterday was to hit up southwest and book our airline tickets. We got 2 great nonstop flights from HOU to MCO. Super excited. Now I can relax until May 1 when MNSSHP tix go on sale.

Hedy
04-19-2008, 11:35 AM
deb.....

I got this email yesterday too........I did check the dates for the cruise time and it was pretty good.........I soooooo want to book my flights (even if I don't go on the cruise....) UGHHHHHHH I am torn!

Pamela
Same here.....:mickey:

nicholfamily5
04-20-2008, 10:07 PM
I checked it out and the flight down would be great but the flight back would be more. I hate it when that happens!
I want to book a room only for the 22nd but I'm not sure what rates or codes to use. I'll have to check it out when I am more alert.

3dog2kidmom
04-20-2008, 11:04 PM
Holler if you find anything, Kristen. I need a room only for 10/21 and 22 and need it to be cheap cheap cheap since it's just me and maybe my friend, but not sure I have anyone to share the cost of that with.