PDA

View Full Version : Avantquest code question

JillyFish
04-18-2008, 03:27 PM
Has anyone who ordered been able to use the 50% off code and still get free shipping? I was surprised to see free shipping come up when I started to check out. But when I put in the 50% off code it took it away. Just wondering if anyone else got both. Or is that the trade-off?

I know....I'm greedy. I just hate shipping charges though!!

Sunni
04-18-2008, 03:50 PM
I got the 50% code. I didn't even see the free shipping. I love no shipping also but I always feel great with a 50% off. So it is still a great deal.
:sunshine:

JillyFish
04-18-2008, 04:03 PM
I got the 50% code. I didn't even see the free shipping. I love no shipping also but I always feel great with a 50% off. So it is still a great deal.
:sunshine:

I agree.....especially with the 15% back too. I just thought it was worth asking to see if anyone had gotten both.

Just FYI.....I didn't see free shipping advertised. But when I put an item in my cart, it showed up. Then when I added the 50% off code, the free shipping was removed.

Blessing and Miracle
04-18-2008, 06:59 PM
I wasn't charged any shipping, I don't guess or maybe I was, but I thought it was tax!:confused:

Mom2aPrincess
04-19-2008, 12:03 AM
I am almost postive I just got both for my PhotoImpact order. I was glad I went ahead and ordered when I saw that.