PDA

View Full Version : The Survey Fairy!!

andrea2289
04-18-2008, 08:37 PM
OMG the survey fairy came to see me tonight :rotfl:

I never do surveys, I tried to join in the April survey gang but that lasted all of three days...lol...I just don't have the patience.

So today has been such a good crediting day for me, I thought 'why don't I try for a survey' and viola...I just got an OTX that literally too me less than 5 minutes to qualify and complete...if that...I bet it was more like 2-3 minutes!! It was on commercial ads. Now to see if I get credit...:cooldance:

Blessing and Miracle
04-18-2008, 09:03 PM
Good for you!!! My OTX survey was rather quick also and it credited, but the first GF I took didn't go through as I was able to complete another one, then I took the SM survey from a very well known greeting card company and it did the same thing, so I'm gonna go and try for the second time on it.

Again, congrats!!:sunshine:

andrea2289
04-18-2008, 09:07 PM
Wooooo - Hoooooo :banana:

It already credited! I think calls for a glass of wine...wait I think that is like 200 calories...ok...this calls for a cup of tea ;)

tarheelpat
04-18-2008, 10:19 PM
I got that survey from the well-known company Blessing and Miracle mentioned as a Daily Survey. At the end it took me to the Super Member page. I'm sure I'm not going to get credit, though, b/c I'm not getting that I've exceeded my limit.

I had had one survey since last weekend (and I do try every day) until tonight, and I got a nice, short OTX.