PDA

View Full Version : Sampilicious Not Creditiing

SCard
05-01-2022, 09:20 AM
completed 2 today and no credit.
first one was on protein shakes
2nd one on airline travel

cleared cookies after the 1st one before trying againg.

got the correct page at the end and no credit:

Success!
Congratulations! For your hard work, your quality score was just increased by 5! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased.

jtowner
05-01-2022, 10:17 AM
Scard, I also did not get credit, I thought it was me, so at least we know it happened to both os us, not sure this has not happened before with this one. These surveys are so long anyway, ticks you off. I saw it green, then I got the credit while I was doing this. Must be slow today, all I can figure.

SCard
05-01-2022, 10:36 AM
Scard, I also did not get credit, I thought it was me, so at least we know it happened to both os us, not sure this has not happened before with this one. These surveys are so long anyway, ticks you off. I saw it green, then I got the credit while I was doing this. Must be slow today, all I can figure.

weird, I just saw your post,checked my account and there is a credit for me now. did 2 so either was one or two hours late depending on which one I got credit for.

jtowner
05-01-2022, 10:58 AM
weird, I just saw your post,checked my account and there is a credit for me now. did 2 so either was one or two hours late depending on which one I got credit for.

Mine was only about 10 minutes over what it normally does, it is fixed so next time we do it we will no the timeframe for it to credit.

SCard
09-09-2022, 08:21 AM
completed a Samp that should have credited at 7:16, did not and nothing at 8:16 either

Thanks, you have completed the survey

jtowner
09-09-2022, 09:23 AM
a, something is not rightI did Spectrum and it did not credit either,completed after 8A, so that is 2 not crediting, Cash and Sayso did,

SunshineGirl
09-09-2022, 09:42 AM
I'm not seeing any Samplicious credits in the last 2 days. Nothing from Sample Cube or the Opinion Sample router either. And they are all on the same network (the one trying to get us to move over to the RevenueWall).

Are those the ones you are both missing?

jtowner
09-09-2022, 09:45 AM
I'm not seeing any Samplicious credits in the last 2 days. Nothing from Sample Cube or the Opinion Sample router either. And they are all on the same network (the one trying to get us to move over to the RevenueWall).

I am missing Spectrum today, never happened that it did not credit, did not RW tdy

SCard
09-09-2022, 09:57 AM

sorry, it was Spectrum that I completed well before 7AM that did not credit. Thanks, you have completed the survey

Samp I got on Wednesday. since I tried the offer for Revenue Wall on Wednesday afternoon, I have not been able to get anywhere with Samp.

SCard
09-09-2022, 09:57 AM
I am missing Spectrum today, never happened that it did not credit, did not RW tdy

me too, I posted about the wrong one. Completed it well before 7AM

SunshineGirl
09-09-2022, 09:58 AM
I don't see any Spectrum credits at all today. So both of you did them and they didn't credit? I can contact the network about that for sure.

SCard
09-09-2022, 10:00 AM
I don't see any Spectrum credits at all today. So both of you did them and they didn't credit? I can contact the network about that for sure.

yes, finished it around 6:30AM, EDT

jtowner
09-09-2022, 02:07 PM

Yes finished mine at 8:10a tdy

jtowner
09-09-2022, 02:17 PM

Specturm just showed up at 2;15, how did that happen?

SunshineGirl
09-09-2022, 02:30 PM
I did email them but they haven't responded yet. I guess they just had a system glitch!

SunshineGirl
09-09-2022, 02:39 PM
So they confirmed that one of the platforms they use was having some technical issues this morning but everything should be back to running smoothly now.

jtowner
09-09-2022, 02:45 PM
So they confirmed that one of the platforms they use was having some technical issues this morning but everything should be back to running smoothly now.

Thanks for the update.

SCard
09-09-2022, 03:10 PM
thank you, my credit is there too