PDA

View Full Version : New Survey to Test: CashINSurveys

SunshineGirl
05-18-2022, 04:04 PM
This is from the same company that does SurveySurfing. Supposedly they are shorter. I've got them on the Offers page right now just so we can test them and see if they are worthy of putting on the Survey page:

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4500

SCard
05-18-2022, 04:20 PM
This is from the same company that does SurveySurfing. Supposedly they are shorter. I've got them on the Offers page right now just so we can test them and see if they are worthy of putting on the Survey page:

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4500

completed one and moved to pending, will post if/when it credits.

I don't do Survey Surfing very often, too many times I get to the end of one and get sent to try another. kind of a waste of time for me.

one I did was maybe 10 minutes.

SunshineGirl
05-18-2022, 04:21 PM
So I just tried and got one and completed it on the first try. I will report back whether it credits for me!

SunshineGirl
05-18-2022, 04:24 PM
Good news!! I see both of our credits in the system!

SunshineGirl
05-18-2022, 04:38 PM
I just removed it from the Offers page and added it to the Survey page!

Sue, since you did it while it was still an offer, let me know if you have any problems with it crediting in the future for you and I will make sure it's fixed on the back end. It looks a little weird to me in the system the way that it credit. So I just want to be sure you don't miss any credits.

SCard
05-19-2022, 10:19 AM
I just removed it from the Offers page and added it to the Survey page!

Sue, since you did it while it was still an offer, let me know if you have any problems with it crediting in the future for you and I will make sure it's fixed on the back end. It looks a little weird to me in the system the way that it credit. So I just want to be sure you don't miss any credits.

I completed one a few minutes after 9AM EST, did not credit at 10:16.

Thank you for completing this survey

jtowner
05-19-2022, 11:21 AM
Just seeing this morning, I agree with Scard about Survey surfing, all it dos when I try last was ask you questions then never goes to a survey keeps going back asking questions, like who was your best teacher, what do you order on your pizza. How many times I keep never getting past that, so I stopped, drive me crazy, it would be easier just to say no surveys available. I did do one of these, so like that at all, but from the same ones that asked the ?s on SS. I finished it at 10:45 and it did credit like SS for me at 11:17. Thanks for getting us something else to try.

SunshineGirl
05-19-2022, 11:29 AM
I completed one a few minutes after 9AM EST, did not credit at 10:16.

Thank you for completing this survey

So yours did credit in the system. I had a feeling this might happen with the way it was set up. Totally my fault. I manually credited you and will have SG fix your account so you get future credits. Please let me know if you do anymore and it still doesn't come in. He just needs to make a little change in the database.

SCard
05-19-2022, 11:32 AM
So yours did credit in the system. I had a feeling this might happen with the way it was set up. Totally my fault. I manually credited you and will have SG fix your account so you get future credits. Please let me know if you do anymore and it still doesn't come in. He just needs to make a little change in the database.

thank you, I see the credit.
appreciate having a new one to try.

Greenfield seems to be completely gone, do see a lot of Toluna through YS.

jtowner
05-19-2022, 01:43 PM
I do see some GF, however they always say 30 minutes or longer for .60 not doing that. I do get VIP which are a part of GF which are easy to take and not long at all.

SCard
05-19-2022, 01:59 PM

I was credited for 3, only did the one as an offer yesterday and one survey today
#3836532 Credit: CashInSurveys US (Once a Day) 05/19/2022 - 14776483 0.60 Credits 05/19/2022 Paid
#3836531 Credit: CashInSurveys US (Once a Day) 05/18/2022 - 14772194 0.60 Credits 05/19/2022 Paid
#3836525 Credit: CashInSurveys US (Once a Day) 0.60 Credits 05/19/2022 Paid

SunshineGirl
05-20-2022, 01:34 PM
I was credited for 3, only did the one as an offer yesterday and one survey today
#3836532 Credit: CashInSurveys US (Once a Day) 05/19/2022 - 14776483 0.60 Credits 05/19/2022 Paid
#3836531 Credit: CashInSurveys US (Once a Day) 05/18/2022 - 14772194 0.60 Credits 05/19/2022 Paid
#3836525 Credit: CashInSurveys US (Once a Day) 0.60 Credits 05/19/2022 Paid

As long as they start crediting once a day like normal for you now, I'm fine with that.

SCard
05-20-2022, 03:23 PM
As long as they start crediting once a day like normal for you now, I'm fine with that.

thank you. today it credited on it's own. :o

SCard
07-05-2022, 08:29 AM
Cash In is become as bad as Survey Surfing which I stopped doing because of completing a survey and getting sorry you do not qualify most of the time.

today completed 3 Cash In only to end with do not qualify has happened 6 times since the first of the month; becoming a waste of my time.

jtowner
07-05-2022, 09:37 AM
Scard what I have learned especially usually the Samp router, that at least 20 minutes for most of the surveys is required, I do get them, and so far following what I think I have not had that happen to me. Just a tip.

SCard
07-05-2022, 11:09 AM
Scard what I have learned especially usually the Samp router, that at least 20 minutes for most of the surveys is required, I do get them, and so far following what I think I have not had that happen to me. Just a tip.

thanks, most or all of them were more than 20 minutes.

as far as the one called Sampilicious, it's green by mid to late morning and remains green all day long. I rarely get into it, mostly sends me into Dynatas or just spins and spins until it tells me there are no surveys. not sure what I did but it seems like I am excluded from doing them.

SunshineGirl
07-05-2022, 12:31 PM
I actually received a message from them a little bit ago asking why our traffic is down so much. I sent them some of your concerns so we will see what they say!

SunshineGirl
07-19-2022, 05:02 PM
They keep pushing us to ask people to take these surveys.... saying that they have a lot of them in stock and they really need people to try.

SCard
07-19-2022, 06:10 PM
They keep pushing us to ask people to take these surveys.... saying that they have a lot of them in stock and they really need people to try.

Hope I don't jinx myself, but these have been crediting properly for me every day. Sundays might take a bit longer to get one, but are one of the more reliable surveys now.

SCard
08-22-2022, 08:35 AM

completed 2 today, only to be kicked back to do another one. If it is happening to others, might be a reason why their numbers go down.

SCard
11-14-2022, 09:09 AM
completed 2 today only to end up with: We’re sorry but you didn’t qualify for this survey.
4 times since Saturday; becoming a daily occurance.

Also most days taking at least 20 minutes to just get into a survey.

If these trends continue, not sure it's worth my time to keep doing them.

SCard
11-14-2022, 03:17 PM
with nothing else to try, no Dynata or YS I made the mistake of trying Cash In again. Completed and another "We’re sorry but you didn’t qualify for this survey."
3rd one today. that's it for me.

SCard
11-29-2022, 11:04 AM
if they are looking for feedback:
had been taking 20+ minutes just to get into a survey
last 5-6 days 30-60+ minutes to even get into one, if you can get one at all
in the last week (including 2 today) completed 5 and ended up with: We’re sorry but you didn’t qualify for this survey."

end of the month, hope that is the issue with being able to get surveys.

tried another one and complete it!

SCard
12-08-2022, 01:37 PM
completed one this AM after trying for 20+ minutes to get into one.
Ended up with: We’re sorry but you didn’t qualify for this survey.
now just sends me to Survey Surfing

getting harder and harder to find ways to earn entries in the Holiday Contest; might not make my goal this year.

Hoping things will pick up soon

completed another - We’re sorry but you didn’t qualify for this survey.

SunshineGirl
12-08-2022, 07:04 PM
Bad news. I just got word that they are discontinuing this survey in the U.S. They want people to take DynamiteCash, which they just revamped.

My impression across the board is that all of the survey companies are developing VERY sophisticated tracking mechanisms that they are using across many different survey routers. It will tell them if you even answer the same question differently on two different surveys. Or if you use two different email addresses on different days. Obviously SOME of that could be fraud. But it could also be just that you use different email addresses all the time (like me) or that you don't remember exact numbers (like your total assets) and so you answer differently.

I've escalated the DynamiteCash issue to someone higher up in the company because it's absurd to me that my own account would be blocked for fraud. If I'm blocked, pretty much everyone who ever takes a survey will be blocked.

SCard
12-08-2022, 07:18 PM
Bad news. I just got word that they are discontinuing this survey in the U.S. They want people to take DynamiteCash, which they just revamped.

My impression across the board is that all of the survey companies are developing VERY sophisticated tracking mechanisms that they are using across many different survey routers. It will tell them if you even answer the same question differently on two different surveys. Or if you use two different email addresses on different days. Obviously SOME of that could be fraud. But it could also be just that you use different email addresses all the time (like me) or that you don't remember exact numbers (like your total assets) and so you answer differently.

I've escalated the DynamiteCash issue to someone higher up in the company because it's absurd to me that my own account would be blocked for fraud. If I'm blocked, pretty much everyone who ever takes a survey will be blocked.

thanks for the update. Cash in when it was working, we could get more than one a day which was nice. I agree about investible assets; some want 401K included, some do not. I answer as honestly as I can but not sure from day to day how much is in my 401K