PDA

View Full Version : RevenueWall Testing

SunshineGirl
09-05-2022, 02:50 PM
We aren't adding this to the site yet because it definitely has some things to work through. But it is ready to test!

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/revenuewall.php

If you are already signed up with them through another site, you will need to use the same email address when you click through Sunshine Reward's link. It should open you to a new window.

I've been testing it with mixed results. Supposedly the more you use it, the more it gets to know you and you will match for surveys easier. I have gotten credits for all of them that I have successfully completed, but they do take awhile for me to qualify still. Hopefully that amount of time continues to go down as I take more of them.

You can see on your Offerwall under "Activity" any surveys you complete. If they have NOT hit your SR account within an hour, it's likely because you have not verified your account yet (there will be a blue popup at the top of the screen that tells you that you need to click to verify your email address). As soon as you verify, all of your credits will come through your SR account.

It seems like they are using a lot of different routers. I will say that I set the payout amount to a much higher percentage than any of the other surveys we run because I know it's taking a little time to qualify.

Give it a try and let me know what you think. It's different. Not sure if it's better yet?

SCard
09-06-2022, 08:52 AM
tried a couple, skipped the very low value ones. No luck. Ended up in 2 others: old Dynata date or birth page and Peanut labs, go out of both I don't dare do those.

jtowner
09-06-2022, 04:59 PM
tried a couple, skipped the very low value ones. No luck. Ended up in 2 others: old Dynata date or birth page and Peanut labs, go out of both I don't dare do those.

I just saw this, I already did Samp, Opinion both RW, I will wait and try it tomorrow. To many with them I think for today.

SCard
09-07-2022, 06:05 PM
[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;396754]We aren't adding this to the site yet because it definitely has some things to work through. But it is ready to test!

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/revenuewall.php

If you are already signed up with them through another site, you will need to use the same email address when you click through Sunshine Reward's link. It should open you to a new window.

I've been testing it with mixed results. Supposedly the more you use it, the more it gets to know you and you will match for surveys easier. I have gotten credits for all of them that I have successfully completed, but they do take awhile for me to qualify still. Hopefully that amount of time continues to go down as I take more of them.

You can see on your Offerwall under "Activity" any surveys you complete. If they have NOT hit your SR account within an hour, it's likely because you have not verified your account yet (there will be a blue popup at the top of the screen that tells you that you need to click to verify your email address). As soon as you verify, all of your credits will come through your SR account.

It seems like they are using a lot of different routers. I will say that I set the payout amount to a much higher percentage than any of the other surveys we run because I know it's taking a little time to qualify.

Give it a try and let me know what you think. It's different. Not sure if it's better yet?[/QUOTE

all the ones today are .49 and under. I will check another day

SunshineGirl
09-07-2022, 07:17 PM
all the ones today are .49 and under. I will check another day

That's strange. I'm seeing on the "Best value surveys" page everything from .63 to 2.48. Even my "Easy surveys" page has them up to 2.19.

SCard
09-07-2022, 07:50 PM
That's strange. I'm seeing on the "Best value surveys" page everything from .63 to 2.48. Even my "Easy surveys" page has them up to 2.19.

just seeing those lower value ones on all the tabs. I did Samp earlier, might that be the problem?

jtowner
09-08-2022, 02:10 PM
No surveys in Samp, or Opionion, Cube, so tried RW and all I saw was up to ..49 with times that were to long for that reward.

SCard
09-08-2022, 02:41 PM
tried this AM, all small values to did not attempt any. Cleared cookies and later tried Samp several times over a few hours. All I get is:
We found nothing
There are currently no surveys available for you

very rare to get that immediately and for so many hours

jtowner
09-09-2022, 08:18 AM
tried this AM, all small values to did not attempt any. Cleared cookies and later tried Samp several times over a few hours. All I get is:
We found nothing
There are currently no surveys available for you

very rare to get that immediately and for so many hours

I got the same reply, from Samp, cube, and Opinion yesterday tht was a first in a while and those on RW they can just keep them

jtowner
09-09-2022, 02:10 PM
Same thing today only up to .49 and no Samp again, I guess this is what they are doing now, No Opinion or Cube, that all change yesterday, it could be they made RW surveys and that is all she wrote for them. Trish do you know anything why things changed?

SCard
09-10-2022, 11:37 AM
Same thing today only up to .49 and no Samp again, I guess this is what they are doing now, No Opinion or Cube, that all change yesterday, it could be they made RW surveys and that is all she wrote for them. Trish do you know anything why things changed?

another day with Samp has nothing, guess the regular one is gone now? had been getting most days. will try Revenue Wall. .49 cent survey was the best they had for me. Samp was 80 cents.

SunshineGirl
09-12-2022, 03:13 PM
They did tell me that they are going to be pushing people over to their new router system over time. What I can't figure out is why you are only getting the same small surveys. I see a completely different set every time I log in.

SCard
09-12-2022, 03:44 PM
They did tell me that they are going to be pushing people over to their new router system over time. What I can't figure out is why you are only getting the same small surveys. I see a completely different set every time I log in.

I have checked every day, all 3 types they list. Checked just now and this AM as well. 17 cents up to 48 cents.

Just noticed that Samp is green, when I try get the same nothing for you, but someone got something.

jtowner
09-12-2022, 05:35 PM
I have checked every day, all 3 types they list. Checked just now and this AM as well. 17 cents up to 48 cents.

Just noticed that Samp is green, when I try get the same nothing for you, but someone got something.

I got Samp credit tht is why it went green, not sure why it showed up, one did last week also, I figured they owed me. I see the same amounts you do Scard, early this moring it was up to .49 for like 40 minutes. Then later it was up to .49 for 10 minutes. I still let it go right on by.

SCard
09-13-2022, 04:08 PM
this morning and just now. nothing except 30 cents to 49 cents

SunshineGirl
09-13-2022, 04:13 PM
It looks like they are also trying to push people to Sample Cube, and the numbers on that look decent. Have you tried that one lately from the Offers page?

SCard
09-13-2022, 06:35 PM
It looks like they are also trying to push people to Sample Cube, and the numbers on that look decent. Have you tried that one lately from the Offers page?

tried it, got kicked out of 6 and gave up. light was red

jtowner
09-14-2022, 06:27 PM
tried it, got kicked out of 6 and gave up. light was red

I tired a couple of times Cube and Opinion kept getting nothing for you, I am trying now that you said it, I will post a update. Its been bery slim pickings since this all started, Losing Samp to start with

I was able to get a Cube, have not been able to get that since 9/9th, it did credit .

#3842083 Credit: Sample Cube (Unlimited Each Day) 09/14/2022

SCard
09-15-2022, 12:53 PM
completed a Sample Cube and ended up with this:

Termed
Survey Session Has Been Terminated
The provider terminated your session before completing the session for an reward.

does not seem like it's worth my time to do these.

jtowner
09-15-2022, 03:23 PM
That one I have not seen yet, I gotten the double dipping one, but they let me finish it then tell me that. I know how you feel

SCard
09-15-2022, 04:12 PM
That one I have not seen yet, I gotten the double dipping one, but they let me finish it then tell me that. I know how you feel

I have gotten it before with Sample Cube, somewhat early on in the survey. Getting it at the end when I knew I had completed the survey is totally different.

jtowner
09-15-2022, 05:01 PM
I have gotten it before with Sample Cube, somewhat early on in the survey. Getting it at the end when I knew I had completed the survey is totally different.

I can understand that, turns you off of trying it again, things are not so good this year everything is much harder and longer to get and take,

SCard
09-15-2022, 05:10 PM
I can understand that, turns you off of trying it again, things are not so good this year everything is much harder and longer to get and take,

last 5-6 weeks feels like January and February! A lot of completing surveys and getting kicked back to do another; YS has been tough.

SCard
09-16-2022, 05:40 PM
I completed one Sample Cube and got credit. :o
stop light page says this is unlimited each day so I did another, got the correct Success page at the end but it did not credit. Is this just once a day or unlimited?

thanks

jtowner
09-16-2022, 06:50 PM
I completed one Sample Cube and got credit. :o
stop light page says this is unlimited each day so I did another, got the correct Success page at the end but it did not credit. Is this just once a day or unlimited?
if unlimited, why no credit?
thanks

I posted that before I did twp and the second on Cube or Opinion did not credit for me either. I think it not allowed for it is not set up for others to credit.

SCard
09-16-2022, 07:35 PM
I posted that before I did tow and the secon on Cube or Opinion id not credit for me either. I think it not allowed for it is not set up for others to credit.

thanks, will stick with just one

SunshineGirl
09-19-2022, 02:37 PM
oh no! I think this should be more than one. Let me talk to SG and I will make sure you get any back credits added.

SunshineGirl
09-19-2022, 05:15 PM
I found one back credit for Scard and got it added. SG got the change made so everyone should be able to do unlimited a day now.

SCard
09-19-2022, 05:48 PM
I found one back credit for Scard and got it added. SG got the change made so everyone should be able to do unlimited a day now.

thank you. I thought I was just confused as I had not tired them that often when it was listed on the offer page.
Good to hear it's unlimited. :banana:

jtowner
09-20-2022, 03:25 PM
I had 2 weeks in a row Samp and Opionion show up in my acccout, so this is the reason I did a couple of times twice and they did not credit. It sounds like SG found the credits and applied, good thing.

jtowner
09-23-2022, 04:04 PM
I did 2 Cubes today and 2nd one did credit, glad to know its is okay now.

jtowner
12-09-2022, 07:29 PM
I did a survey at revune wall, .48 cents got a completed screen, did not get credit for it, does anyone know how long these take to credit, it was done over a hour ago? Hard to believe all they of is that
little reward and want a lot of your time.

Jtowner

Never did credit, so another one I can not do,

SunshineGirl
12-13-2022, 11:42 AM
I did a survey at revune wall, .48 cents got a completed screen, did not get credit for it, does anyone know how long these take to credit, it was done over a hour ago? Hard to believe all they of is that
little reward and want a lot of your time.

Jtowner

Never did credit, so another one I can not do,

Have you verified your account with them? I see a credit came in for you but it says "payment status failed"

jtowner
12-13-2022, 12:21 PM
Have you verified your account with them? I see a credit came in for you but it says "payment status failed"

I did that long time ago when we were doing Cube, opinion, what does that mean payment failed? With Dyna you sent my concern of what I get, what happens from there, do I just keep trying to get into it?

SunshineGirl
12-13-2022, 07:34 PM
I did that long time ago when we were doing Cube, opinion, what does that mean payment failed? With Dyna you sent my concern of what I get, what happens from there, do I just keep trying to get into it?

When I go to the "Activity" tab on the top of my revenuewall, I see my two surveys that I took. One is listed with a status of "processing" and the other one says "released." Do you have anything there?

SunshineGirl
12-13-2022, 07:56 PM
Also, I actually got a survey that shows that it was 69 cents for less than 6 minutes today. Not bad! (with this system, I can see on the back end exactly how long a survey took someone and how much it paid out)

jtowner
12-14-2022, 10:07 AM
It said failed

SunshineGirl
12-14-2022, 10:16 AM
It said failed

I am fairly certain that this was a tech issue because all of the credits in the last couple of days have been posting to accounts. And my side shows that you completed the survey but the "payment" failed. Which I'm thinking maybe just means the payment to OUR system. I went ahead and manually credited you if you want to try them again. The key for me has been to close out immediately if I don't qualify for one instead of letting them reroute me.

I've seen some really nice sized credits coming through for people the last couple of days now. I was one for over $2 that was only 6 minutes long come through last night.

jtowner
12-14-2022, 10:24 AM
I am fairly certain that this was a tech issue because all of the credits in the last couple of days have been posting to accounts. And my side shows that you completed the survey but the "payment" failed. Which I'm thinking maybe just means the payment to OUR system. I went ahead and manually credited you if you want to try them again. The key for me has been to close out immediately if I don't qualify for one instead of letting them reroute me.

I've seen some really nice sized credits coming through for people the last couple of days now. I was one for over $2 that was only 6 minutes long come through last night.

I saw that thank you and just did one, but it did credit for me on its own.

#3847281 Credit: New Survey Router 12/14/2022 - OCXS-86e270cd-67f6-45c6-aaa5-722bc596743 c 0.48

SunshineGirl
12-14-2022, 10:29 AM
I saw that thank you and just did one, but it did credit for me on its own.

#3847281 Credit: New Survey Router 12/14/2022 - OCXS-86e270cd-67f6-45c6-aaa5-722bc596743 c 0.48

oh yay!! Hopefully this will be a decent new source of surveys for you through the rest of the contest since we haven't been running them for awhile.

jtowner
12-14-2022, 10:36 AM
oh yay!! Hopefully this will be a decent new source of surveys for you through the rest of the contest since we haven't been running them for awhile.

It is good to have something to do, it seems to be Specturm is changing I was always able to get one everyday, the last week, its saying sorry you do not quality as soon as you try it

Have you heard anything about them?

SunshineGirl
12-14-2022, 10:39 AM
It is good to have something to do, it seems to be Specturm is changing I was always able to get one everyday, the last week, its saying sorry you do not quality as soon as you try it

Have you heard anything about them?

I'm still seeing credits come in for them. Not a ton, but not much different than before. Last one was yesterday.

jtowner
12-14-2022, 10:43 AM
I saw that it turned yellow last night, so someone got one

SCard
12-14-2022, 10:50 AM
I'm still seeing credits come in for them. Not a ton, but not much different than before. Last one was yesterday.

I am still getting Spectrum, lots more work as they have more demo questions that often send me into Dynata.
Have always gotten "sorry you do not qualify a lot" end of the year is coming, understandable that they are running out of surveys.

Revenue Wall I have never seen anything more than .45 or .49 ones, not worth the time and effort for ones with such low values.
Nice if others are getting some good ones.

jtowner
12-14-2022, 03:07 PM
I am still getting Spectrum, lots more work as they have more demo questions that often send me into Dynata.
Have always gotten "sorry you do not qualify a lot" end of the year is coming, understandable that they are running out of surveys.

Revenue Wall I have never seen anything more than .45 or .49 ones, not worth the time and effort for ones with such low values.
Nice if others are getting some good ones.

Spectrum I was able to get one this morning, RW is the same for me not over .49

SunshineGirl
12-14-2022, 03:33 PM
Spectrum I was able to get one this morning, RW is the same for me not over .49

I wonder as you take more if you will get more opportunities that pay higher and that's how other people are getting the bigger payouts?

jtowner
10-21-2023, 12:05 PM
I still am have no higher amounts than .49 cents and like Scard said much longer times frames.

SCard
10-21-2023, 12:39 PM
I still am have no higher amounts than .49 cents and like Scard said much longer times frames.

I tried again today as there are pretty much no surveys other than Dynata for me to try. Still nothing more than .49 cents and getting kicked out of more than before. Just not worth it to do 15+ minute surveys for .31 and less.

jtowner
10-21-2023, 01:31 PM
I tried again today as there are pretty much no surveys other than Dynata for me to try. Still nothing more than .49 cents and getting kicked out of more than before. Just not worth it to do 15+ minute surveys for .31 and less.

I did one for .45 said 5 minutes, it turned out to be almost 20 minutes, went from Sayso router with all the questions, then to Ispos that is never short, I say just be honest about the time, could be doing that just not to pay under .50
What a rip off, I am missing Sayso, Spectrum, then I get the Spectrum router on new one from Innovatemr so you know its working. I did not mind all the times I had to fill in same info in Spectrum for .90 it was okay, not for .50,
same with Sayso for very low amounts.

SCard
10-22-2023, 09:07 AM
I did one for .45 said 5 minutes, it turned out to be almost 20 minutes, went from Sayso router with all the questions, then to Ispos that is never short, I say just be honest about the time, could be doing that just not to pay under .50
What a rip off, I am missing Sayso, Spectrum, then I get the Spectrum router on new one from Innovatemr so you know its working. I did not mind all the times I had to fill in same info in Spectrum for .90 it was okay, not for .50,
same with Sayso for very low amounts.

similar experience every day, just clicked into the highest value I have as an option (.49) said 5 minutes, took me into a survey that said 25 minutes. so few surveys that I can even get into or get credit for anymore but that is not enough $$ for 25 minutes.

SCard
10-27-2023, 07:50 AM
I have been doing them for a week and half, completed probably a dozen, but still do not see anything more than .49.

jtowner
10-30-2023, 04:51 PM
[QUOTE=SCard;397483]I have been doing them for a week and half, completed probably a dozen, but still do not see anything more than .49.[/QUO

I agree same for me, no higher than .49

SCard
11-08-2023, 09:23 AM
I have been doing them now for over 3 weeks. completed at least 12-15 and still nothing over .49 on my list. Just did one that said would be 7 minutes for .49, it was 20.
not sure why I am not seeing better value ones

jtowner
11-08-2023, 12:10 PM
I have been doing them now for over 3 weeks. completed at least 12-15 and still nothing over .49 on my list. Just did one that said would be 7 minutes for .49, it was 20.
not sure why I am not seeing better value ones

Its the same for me, never over .49 tried yesterday and it said 3 minutes, started it and I knew it was going well over 20 minutes I stopped not doing that, I do not think it will change it seems to stay the same, and
the time frames are mostly wrong.

SCard
11-08-2023, 12:31 PM
Its the same for me, never over .49 tried yesterday and it said 3 minutes, started it and I knew it was going well over 20 minutes I stopped not doing that, I do not think it will change it seems to stay the same, and
the time frames are mostly wrong.

I did the longer one and got credit. Just don't see what more I can do to get the higher value ones.

jtowner
11-08-2023, 12:42 PM
I did the longer one and got credit. Just don't see what more I can do to get the higher value ones.

My thoughts if that is not going to change at all

SunshineGirl
11-08-2023, 05:58 PM
So this is what they say about the surveys. It may be they are picking up some stuff from surveys you are taking through other routers as well?

"Yes, surveys are very dynamic, there is a lot that goes into who sees surveys.. Country, Age, Gender, and zip code/region are only the most basic. The demand is very much based on what the companies are looking for.

Then we have more advanced qualification questions, that we would ask a respondent to answer before presenting a survey. Based on the answer depends on what surveys they see. A question is not limited to just a single survey but used for any survey requiring that exact question or similar questions. This why answering questions truthfully is critical to having the most opportunities/and/or best chance at actually earning the reward.

Then after prequalifying them for any survey, comes down to their IP, History with US directly or within our supplier?s ecosystem."