PDA

View Full Version : New Survey to Test: Sample Champs

SunshineGirl
09-26-2022, 03:24 PM
I just posted a new daily survey to test (once a day):

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/paidsignups.php

It's called Sample Champs Router. It comes from the same network we run Dynata through. Let me know what you think. I have 2 more daily surveys coming in the next week, and Greenfield/Toluna has been updating their survey router as well (although it still doesn't look right to me).

jtowner
09-26-2022, 03:40 PM
i got this when I tried this survey link

Welcome
Wrong entry link.

SunshineGirl
09-26-2022, 03:45 PM
i got this when I tried this survey link

Welcome
Wrong entry link.

That's strange. Mine took me to a Sample Champs Screener page.

jtowner
09-26-2022, 04:08 PM
That's strange. Mine took me to a Sample Champs Screener page.

I got the first page that for Samle, then I filled in the details, went to Cube router, then went to this

Server Error in '/' Application.
The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stac

Today was able to access this survey. its part of Cube, I did complete one will post with update

jtowner
09-27-2022, 11:39 AM
I got the first page that for Samle, then I filled in the details, went to Cube router, then went to this

Server Error in '/' Application.
The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stac

Today was able to access this survey. its part of Cube, I did complete one will post with update

It did not credit like Cube, can you see if it is a problem like the others were with Samp

SunshineGirl
09-27-2022, 11:44 AM
It did not credit like Cube, can you see if it is a problem like the others were with Samp

I do see your credit in the system, but it credits on the same cycle as Dynata (once an hour). If you don't see it by 1pm Eastern, I'll try to figure out what is up.

jtowner
09-27-2022, 01:44 PM
I do see your credit in the system, but it credits on the same cycle as Dynata (once an hour). If you don't see it by 1pm Eastern, I'll try to figure out what is up.

It did credit, now I know what to expect, I thought since it was Cube router would be the same, thanks for your reply,

SCard
09-28-2022, 02:44 PM
tried yesterday, sent me into Spectrum. Today sent me into Say So.
is that how it's supposed to go?

jtowner
09-28-2022, 03:29 PM
tried yesterday, sent me into Spectrum. Today sent me into Say So.
is that how it's supposed to go?

I had cube as a screener sent me to Ispos survey, I will try it and let you knowI got Say so router, not cube today, we have to see what Trish has to say about that.

SunshineGirl
09-29-2022, 03:36 PM
Honestly, I have no idea where these are supposed to be going. They told me it was an "exclusive" router but I wonder if it is just their router that takes you to other routers??

They sent out a notice that it is temporarily paused. Maybe they are narrowing down the places it goes?

SunshineGirl
11-14-2022, 02:29 PM
It looks like this might be working well enough to go ahead and add it to the stoplight page??

jtowner
11-14-2022, 02:48 PM
I had no issues with it, just forget about it, I was looking for the Revune wall then and could not find it again, is that gone?

SunshineGirl
11-14-2022, 02:50 PM
I haven't added RevenueWall anywhere yet since we haven't been having much luck with it, but here is the link:

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/revenuewall.php

I'll add Sample Champs to the Stoplight page this afternoon to make it easier to remember since it seems to be doing ok.

SCard
11-14-2022, 03:14 PM
I haven't added RevenueWall anywhere yet since we haven't been having much luck with it, but here is the link:

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/revenuewall.php

I'll add Sample Champs to the Stoplight page this afternoon to make it easier to remember since it seems to be doing ok.

tried Revenue Wall, 2 surveys listed, .30 and .44

SCard
11-14-2022, 03:42 PM
It looks like this might be working well enough to go ahead and add it to the stoplight page??

tried it, spent 10 minutes in an IPSOS before I got kicked out, now sending me to Dynata/Peanut Labs; not sure I should risk that but more days -no surveys from Dynata

SCard
11-16-2022, 09:53 AM
Tried every day, got no further than answering 4-5 demo questions, most of the time got nowhere.
Today got into an IPSOS on shopping, took about 25 minutes to complete, at the end kicked back to going around and around.

not worth my time if not going to get credit for completed surveys.

jtowner
11-16-2022, 11:20 AM
Tried every day, got no further than answering 4-5 demo questions, most of the time got nowhere.
Today got into an IPSOS on shopping, took about 25 minutes to complete, at the end kicked back to going around and around.

not worth my time if not going to get credit for completed surveys.

I just completed one, it was insight I love those so easy, maybe you can get that one.

SCard
11-16-2022, 11:51 AM
I just completed one, it was insight I love those so easy, maybe you can get that one.

thanks, that was one of the many I was kicked out of over the last few days

SCard
11-17-2022, 11:14 AM
I did get one yesterday afternoon and it credited. I notice on the green light page it specifically says "once per 24 hours", want to confirm that it's actually 1 per 24 hours, not 1 per day.
I don't remember what time yesterdays credited.

SunshineGirl
11-17-2022, 02:52 PM
I did get one yesterday afternoon and it credited. I notice on the green light page it specifically says "once per 24 hours", want to confirm that it's actually 1 per 24 hours, not 1 per day.
I don't remember what time yesterdays credited.

They did tell us specifically "24 hours," which is unusual because they usually say "per day."

SCard
11-17-2022, 04:04 PM
thanks!

SCard
11-17-2022, 04:50 PM
did another one, completed it, kicked me back to do another one. Now taking me to Dynata.

thought yesterday was between 3-4PM

SCard
11-17-2022, 07:06 PM
just an update, completed one at 4:30PM, got the correct ending page and it credited.Guess I need to write down what time they credit.

SCard
11-21-2022, 10:22 AM
I have been writing down the time I complete these so I can make sure I am not trying too soon the next day, and had been working.

Yesterday, finished one at 8:50AM, today did not start until around 9AM, completed one and did not go to the completion page, so no credit.

SunshineGirl
11-21-2022, 12:09 PM
I have been writing down the time I complete these so I can make sure I am not trying too soon the next day, and had been working.

Yesterday, finished one at 8:50AM, today did not start until around 9AM, completed one and did not go to the completion page, so no credit.

Did you do another one later or did the credit eventually come through? I see one in there for you for yesterday.

SCard
11-21-2022, 01:38 PM
yesterday was fine. Today the first one, did not go back to the completion page. Did another that I completed around 9:35AM and it did credit. trying to figure out if it's 24 hours from when you finish one the day before or 24 hours from when it actually credits?

jtowner
11-21-2022, 05:19 PM
[QUOTE=SCard;396983]yesterday was fine. Today the first one, did not go back to the completion page. Did another that I completed around 9:35AM and it did credit. trying to figure out if it's 24 hours from when you finish one the day before or 24 hours from when it actually credits?[/Q

If you do not get a completion page, then it should look fo another survey, then you know, the 24hr thing is not a reason for not crediting, without the end page it does not credit.

jtowner
12-04-2022, 12:26 PM
I completed Champ and first time did not credit, ot was right before 0a, thught maybe 2nd hour did not credit then either

jtowner
12-05-2022, 05:00 PM
Champ did credit today, no credit from yesterday.

SCard
12-08-2022, 01:35 PM
turned green late yesterday afternoon. Since then all I get is:
Thank you for participating in this survey.
Unfortunately you did not qualify based on your answers.

or sent to Dynata.

there are not enough demo questions to disqualify me in some way and I answer the same very time.

SunshineGirl
12-08-2022, 07:06 PM
This is coming in pretty average for the last 30 days. Approximately 49% of the time that someone clicks on the link, they get a survey and get credit. That's lower than SaySo which is 73% and Spectrum which is 60^. But it's higher than the lower paying SaySo, which is 33%.

SCard
12-08-2022, 07:17 PM
This is coming in pretty average for the last 30 days. Approximately 49% of the time that someone clicks on the link, they get a survey and get credit. That's lower than SaySo which is 73% and Spectrum which is 60^. But it's higher than the lower paying SaySo, which is 33%.

thanks, I had been getting most days. Until yesterday, every day this month. will keep trying

SCard
12-16-2022, 05:32 PM
Sample Champ sent me to a very inappropriate web page after I filled out the demo questions. :mad:

jtowner
12-20-2022, 03:31 PM
Today the link is not working for Champ, is something changed with this one?

SCard
01-04-2023, 06:26 PM
first time in maybe a week that I got into and completed one and end up with:

This site can’t be reachedwww.pantherainteractive.com took too long to respond.
Try:

nothing for my efforts.

SunshineGirl
01-04-2023, 06:29 PM
first time in maybe a week that I got into and completed one and end up with:

This site can?t be reachedwww.pantherainteractive.com took too long to respond.
Try:

nothing for my efforts.

I do still see the credit in their system. Give it a couple of hours and let me know if whatever this error was broke the postback. But I think it should still work.

SCard
01-04-2023, 07:19 PM
I do still see the credit in their system. Give it a couple of hours and let me know if whatever this error was broke the postback. But I think it should still work.

thanks, will update. No credit on the first or 2nd hour. Have had a few errors at the end of their surveys and was pleasantly surprised to see credits show up ~ 16 past the hour.

SCard
01-05-2023, 11:22 AM

it never credited.
There is a credit in my account from one that I completed this morning

jtowner
01-05-2023, 12:09 PM
it never credited.
There is a credit in my account from one that I completed this morning

Anytime mine did not credit when it was supposed, it never did credit.

SCard
11-15-2023, 08:31 PM
completed one at 5:53PM, and no credit after 2 hours.
was IPSOS, got the correct page at the end.

not a good way to start the Holiday Contest.:cry:

Not sure what to do today as Sample Champ only allows a new survey every 24 hours. Completed it yesterday at 5:53PM but they did not give me credit. Today (Thursday) what time am I eligible?

jtowner
11-16-2023, 09:45 AM
[QUOTE=SCard;397520]completed one at 5:53PM, and no credit after 2 hours.
was IPSOS, got the correct page at the end.

not a good way to start the Holiday Contest.:cry:

Not sure what to do today as Sample Champ only allows a new survey every 24 hours. Completed it yesterday at 5:53PM but they did not give me credit. Today (Thursday) what time am I eligible?[/QU

I did champ yesterday morning and it was Global and very long and it did not credit either. They never make up credits.

jtowner
11-16-2023, 11:17 AM
Champ did not credit again today, I thought it would of been corrected today, Trish do you see anything on this one for not crediting? Got the same ending.

Thanks for attempting the survey

SCard
11-16-2023, 11:53 AM
Champ did not credit again today, I thought it would of been corrected today, Trish do you see anything on this one for not crediting? Got the same ending.

Thanks for attempting the survey

thanks for posting, I will avoid it. that is the same ending I got yesterday

jtowner
11-16-2023, 11:59 AM
thanks for posting, I will avoid it. that is the same ending I got yesterday

Not happy with missing the credit 2 days in a row, and of course it would happened when we are working for the contest goals.

jtowner
11-16-2023, 02:38 PM
Both mine credited, how di that happen, does not look like it was a manuel credit, that Trish will do it times. Scard did your credit?

SCard
11-16-2023, 03:31 PM
Both mine credited, how di that happen, does not look like it was a manuel credit, that Trish will do it times. Scard did your credit?

yes, the one from yesterday,
I will try another later today,

SunshineGirl
12-19-2023, 10:05 PM
So it looks like these credits DO catch up when they drop at first.

I've just updated the site so that you can do up to 10 of these a day. You just have to go back and click on the link again each time instead of rolling from one survey into the next. If you try more than one in a day, let me know how they credit.

SCard
12-19-2023, 11:23 PM
So it looks like these credits DO catch up when they drop at first.

I've just updated the site so that you can do up to 10 of these a day. You just have to go back and click on the link again each time instead of rolling from one survey into the next. If you try more than one in a day, let me know how they credit.

good news, I will try for more than 1 tomorrow. Should be a lot easier not having to wait for the 24 hours to be up.
thanks

SCard
12-20-2023, 12:06 PM
tried twice this morning, did not get into anything yet.

jtowner
12-20-2023, 12:09 PM
tried twice this morning, did not get into anything yet.

I completed one and I will try again, missed out of to many of them with the constraints on the time frame for them

I just did another one that was not long, I will post about it after I returned from swimming.

Trish, the 2nd Champ did not credit just checked it. I did go back to the link and start it again.It was around 11:15 am

jtowner
12-20-2023, 02:57 PM
Trish,the second one did not credit and just checked it.

jtowner
12-20-2023, 02:58 PM
Trish, the 2nd Champ did not credit just checked it.

jtowner
12-20-2023, 03:23 PM
Trish the 2nd credit with Champ did not credit for me.

jtowner
12-20-2023, 03:27 PM
No surveys are available.
We could not find a survey match at this time.

Please try again later.

jtowner
12-20-2023, 03:52 PM
Trish, the 2nd Champ did not credit just checked it.[/QUOTE]

jtowner
12-20-2023, 03:53 PM
Trish, the 2nd Champ did not credit just checked it.

jtowner
12-20-2023, 05:26 PM
Trish I completed antoehr one, and it did not credit and I went back and used the link and filled in demo questions

SCard
12-20-2023, 09:53 PM
completed one earlier and got credit.
did another, completed it shortly after 6PM and it has not credited.

jtowner
12-21-2023, 11:21 AM
I did one this morning and it did credit, it was 24 hours after so not sue if that is the reason it did credit, no credit on 2nd one from yesterday

SunshineGirl
12-21-2023, 02:03 PM
So everything I am seeing in the system is showing up in your accounts. Let me email the network and see why are are not getting the extra credits even though it says in there that we should.

jtowner
12-21-2023, 03:28 PM
Will wait until you let us know the deal with Champ, to do anymore than the 1 a day.

jtowner
12-21-2023, 03:30 PM
Will wait on you to let us know before doing anymore than the 1 a day.

SCard
12-21-2023, 10:14 PM
first one today did credit. second one completed at 7:08PM did not credit.
nothing else for me to try, can't get into any YS the last few days.

jtowner
12-29-2023, 11:00 AM
I guess the forum still not working that you can when you get to new page, then you can not see the posts.

jtowner
12-29-2023, 11:06 AM
The following errors occurred with your submission

SCard
12-29-2023, 09:24 PM
another one that did not credit; it was the second one of the day.

struggling to even get to $20 by the 31st so I can cash out. Not sure I will make it; lots of days recently where I did not even get one.

these ones that don't credit are frustrating.

jtowner
12-30-2023, 09:59 AM
another one that did not credit; it was the second one of the day.

struggling to even get to $20 by the 31st so I can cash out. Not sure I will make it; lots of days recently where I did not even get one.

these ones that don't credit are frustrating.

Forum is working right again, what survey are you saying Scard that did not credit? I only can do Champ and your anymore, What happens at times with Your it goes to can go to that site on completion its bad and its the Your site, I think that just do not want to give the reward, its happened twice.

I still get the forum error but it did make the post and I can see it.

SCard
12-30-2023, 10:41 AM
Forum is working right again, what survey are you saying Scard that did not credit? I only can do Champ and your anymore, What happens at times with Your it goes to can go to that site on completion its bad and its the Your site, I think that just do not want to give the reward, its happened twice.

I still get the forum error but it did make the post and I can see it.

2nd Sample Champ I did yesterday did not credit; looks like it continues to be just one per day.

forum has been odd. don't see new posts and no e-mails that anyone has posted.

I see Sample Champ and YS are the only 2 working. I think for 5 straight days I did not even get into one survey at all. no problems with YS the couple I got into did credit.

if I had any inkling that it would be this tough I would have left some $$ in my account on the 15th for the cash out on the 31st. oh well.

even tried some revenue wall which mostly sends me into Sample Champ and very often from there into Dynata; wonder if they are gone if other companies are using them.

jtowner
12-30-2023, 10:54 AM
2nd Sample Champ I did yesterday did not credit; looks like it continues to be just one per day.

forum has been odd. don't see new posts and no e-mails that anyone has posted.

I see Sample Champ and YS are the only 2 working. I think for 5 straight days I did not even get into one survey at all. no problems with YS the couple I got into did credit.

if I had any inkling that it would be this tough I would have left some $$ in my account on the 15th for the cash out on the 31st. oh well.

even tried some revenue wall which mostly sends me into Sample Champ and very often from there into Dynata; wonder if they are gone if other companies are using them.

I posted about Dyna, it was not able to be seen it started a new page and forum was not working. My friend uses large site QR, and she asked support and they checked with Dmirity the owner oaf the site, he said its the network was the issue, its the same one Trish used, when lost Sayso, Specturm, he said Dyna will return. HE also has take it down for now from the site. I am always getting it Your now, having to fill in the same long form, then goes to LRW and NRG and Mrg one that does long movies surveys, I have the 3rd name wrong I think.
Since Trish did not give answer to Champ I figured a waste of time to try it for the 2nd time, and I did not get credit for the 2nd one that time she posted, so I left it alone.

This thread is not going to the next page, got another error trying to answer, I did not know you needed a certain amount to cash out, how much is that? You have to edit post to ad anything, at least for me I can not post if its takes me to the next page.

You have to edit your post and it will take that, it will still go to database error but it does take the post

SCard
12-30-2023, 11:01 AM
I posted about Dyna, it was not able to be seen it started a new page and forum was not working. My friend uses large site QR, and she asked support and they checked with Dmirity the owner oaf the site, he said its the network was the issue, its the same one Trish used, when lost Sayso, Specturm, he said Dyna will return. HE also has take it down for now from the site. I am always getting it Your now, having to fill in the same long form, then goes to LRW and NRG and Mrg one that does long movies surveys, I have the 3rd name wrong I think.
Since Trish did not give answer to Champ I figured a waste of time to try it for the 2nd time, and I did not get credit for the 2nd one that time she posted, so I left it alone.

thanks for the info. I need one more survey to get to $20 today and tomorrow to get there, will see how that goes.

jtowner
12-30-2023, 11:09 AM
thanks for the info. I need one more survey to get to $20 today and tomorrow to get there, will see how that goes.

I did not know that you needed a certain amount to cash out, how much is it?

jtowner
12-30-2023, 11:11 AM
I did not know you needed a certain amount to ash out, how much do you have to have?

SCard
01-02-2024, 10:41 AM
forum not working.

since 12/23/23 (today makes 11 days) have completed exactly 4. that's not even an average of one every 3 days. :cry: Hope we get Dynata back

did do 2 Revenue Wall so I could get to the $20 for PP cash out, made it by 5 cents.

jtowner
01-02-2024, 11:16 AM

This thread is not going to the next page, got another error trying to answer, I did not know you needed a certain amount to cash out, how much is that? You have to edit post to ad anything, at least for me I can not post if its takes me to the next page.

Scard still not able to read messages that go tp the next page, this forum needs to be fixed

SCard
01-02-2024, 01:49 PM

You have to edit your post and it will take that, it will still go to database error but it does take the post

did not realize the edit step, thanks.
pretty sure you need $20 to cash out. I did 2 Revenue Wall just to get to $20.05.

SunshineGirl
01-05-2024, 03:27 PM
I have not heard back from the network yet about why the second one isn't crediting each day on these. I'm going to follow up with him again now to check on this as well as Dynata.

Also.... I can't seem to replicate the forum issues! We are looking for them but not sure if it was just a software glitch or what.

SCard
01-05-2024, 03:33 PM
I have not heard back from the network yet about why the second one isn't crediting each day on these. I'm going to follow up with him again now to check on this as well as Dynata.

Also.... I can't seem to replicate the forum issues! We are looking for them but not sure if it was just a software glitch or what.

thank you for the information.

SunshineGirl
01-08-2024, 11:03 AM
Do either of you know anything about CPX Research or "Make Opinion"? They just reached out to me to meet in Vegas next week and would like us to start adding their survey router directly.

jtowner
01-08-2024, 11:17 AM
Do either of you know anything about CPX Research or "Make Opinion"? They just reached out to me to meet in Vegas next week and would like us to start adding their survey router directly.

I do not recall ever doing any surveys that use either of those, that may be a good thing something new, are they new?

Steelers made it, for now life without TJ, that is so sad

Trish we can not read your post, when it goes to the next page then is where the issue is, need to edit I found out that why it will take your comment.

SCard
01-08-2024, 12:11 PM

I have never heard of them. would love to have more surveys to try.

SunshineGirl
01-09-2024, 01:30 PM
What about Opeepl?

I'm working on this new integration.... I need to take one survey myself first to get a credit in their system to make sure that our creditors work right. But it looks like they add new survey routers whenever they get them so it varies from day to day. But we would have the integration set up so that it would always be running: https://www.sunshinerewards.com/adscend.php

(That's different from the other new one I am also working on!!)

So sad about TJ. He is just a competitor and I bet it is killing him knowing he can't be there for his teammates this weekend.

jtowner
01-09-2024, 02:36 PM
testing

SCard
01-09-2024, 10:34 PM
posting here because I don't see the thread for it. Where will Holiday contest winners be posted? Will there be an e-mail to members?

I can't see much of anything except this discussion.
I am lost.

SCard
01-10-2024, 07:59 AM
testing

I see it. Can you see my question about the Holiday Contest?

jtowner
01-10-2024, 09:43 AM
Yes I see it, I do see Trish post above yours about Opeepl?

Cannot not post when it goes to a new page

After I complete one I get this message each time and then the rest of the day I can not get into it, anyone else having this issue?

Unfortunately we couldnt find a survey for your profile.

Try again in a few hours.

jtowner
01-10-2024, 09:46 AM
We only had one OeepL but it was short and to the point, I am willing to try anything at this point. What about Sayso did you did that worked out, it is working fine and Spectrum my friend said that.

Of this goes to the next page we will not be able to read it.

Still can not read post on a new page
my questions is

I have several still on hold until Feb 8th, is this going to be corrected?

SunshineGirl
01-10-2024, 06:54 PM
Holiday bonuses were added to accounts the other day. Holiday contest winners have been chosen and the post is scheduled to hit our social media soon. :)

SCard
01-10-2024, 09:41 PM
Holiday bonuses were added to accounts the other day. Holiday contest winners have been chosen and the post is scheduled to hit our social media soon. :)

Thank you!

SCard
01-30-2024, 09:18 PM
Hoping this will be seen.
I completed a Sample Champ this afternoon and it credited.
Then I noticed some extra credits and I assumed it went back to December when we thought we could do more than one a day but those did not credit.
Right now 8:17PM, I have 11 credits dated today in my account.

I think it should be the one for today and 5 -6 back credits from December.
I have too many.

SunshineGirl
01-30-2024, 09:25 PM
Hoping this will be seen.
I completed a Sample Champ this afternoon and it credited.
Then I noticed some extra credits and I assumed it went back to December when we thought we could do more than one a day but those did not credit.
Right now 8:17PM, I have 11 credits dated today in my account.

I think it should be the one for today and 5 -6 back credits from December.
I have too many.

oh no!! When SG fixed the creditor for the new surveys today, he must have made a mistake to allow the surveys that come from the networks to credit repeatedly. Thank you so much for letting me know!!

SunshineGirl
01-30-2024, 10:21 PM
Well that was a bit of an IT nightmare and SG is in the airport in Baltimore waiting for a flight to Pittsburgh!!

But he was quick on the case and we are all good now!!

jtowner
01-31-2024, 10:02 AM
oh no!! When SG fixed the creditor for the new surveys today, he must have made a mistake to allow the surveys that come from the networks to credit repeatedly. Thank you so much for letting me know!!

I have several still on hold until Feb 8th, is this going to be corrected?

jtowner
01-31-2024, 11:47 AM
After I complete one I get this message each time and then the rest of the day I can not get into it, anyone else having this issue?

jtowner
02-22-2024, 11:17 AM
Champ did not credit today. first time in a while, anything wrong with this one

SCard
03-15-2024, 12:39 PM
completed one about tv shows, black background through out. at the end the screen said to click to submit. NO credit.
have done these types in the past through Dynata and never did not get credit. This was the correct completion submittal.