PDA

View Full Version : New Survey to Test: Opinions Deal Survey Test

SunshineGirl
10-24-2022, 05:04 PM
I've just added this to the Offers page. It pays 1.00 per completion. For now it is limited to once per person to see how it works and if it credits properly. I am guessing that with such a high payout, it will be tougher to qualify for it.

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/paidsignups.php

SCard
10-24-2022, 05:51 PM
gave it a shot, went through the demo questions and then got the survey was closed.
Thanks for the opportunity

jtowner
10-24-2022, 06:44 PM
I got through 1t page of questions, then went to their site to join as a panelist, pass on that

SunshineGirl
10-25-2022, 11:36 AM
Supposedly this is a new daily survey router where all of your credits come through us and not through their panel. They are only letting a handful of sites test it right now though.

SCard
10-25-2022, 12:45 PM
I got through 1t page of questions, then went to their site to join as a panelist, pass on that

yes, I think they wanted me to join another panel too

jtowner
10-25-2022, 02:47 PM
This is what you get

OpinionsDeal - Get Rewards for Your Opinions.
We will give you the best deal for your opinions. Complete the surveys and make money or gift cards from your favorite brand. Remember Your Opinion is the Next Future.

Learn More

SunshineGirl
10-26-2022, 03:21 PM
That's so weird because they explicitly told us that it is up to us to reward the members because they will not be giving anything for survey completions!