PDA

View Full Version : RewardTV

cglaura
04-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Thanks Tricia, one more thing to add to my addiction list! I'm up to 120,000 points already!

I'm a self confessed trivia goober :blush:

iluvamystery89
04-20-2008, 09:57 PM
LOL, hi fellow trivia goober! what is this reward tv you speak of? as if i need another addiction, SR has already taken over my life, lol.

cglaura
04-20-2008, 10:04 PM
It is one of the offers Tricia put up Friday, maybe Thursday?

#1200207 Paid Signup: Rewards TV 1.00 Credits 04/20/2008 Paid

It asks what tv shows you've watched recently, then you answer questions about it and the commercials.

There's alot of bonus surveys to take also on movies, etc.

iluvamystery89
04-20-2008, 10:20 PM
OoOo thanks! i'll have to do that one!

missymouse
04-21-2008, 07:45 AM
It is a fun site for Trivia junkies, just understand that amassing tons of points with the plan to cash out for something may not work out the best. It is very hard to actually use the points unless things have changed recently. There are several ways to use your points Sweepstakes where you buy entries, auctions or shopping spree where on a certain date and time they put up like 3 GC's and have somewhere between 15-75 if each and you have to be ready to do it at exactly the time they start them. If you are not right there the second they go up you are out of luck.

sunshinecindy
04-21-2008, 08:03 AM
I signed up last night and immediately got hooked on it. They had several gift cards available for cashout, wasn't sure if that was the norm or not. But, it is fun.

LuvMyBoys
04-21-2008, 09:48 AM
It is one of the offers Tricia put up Friday, maybe Thursday?

#1200207 Paid Signup: Rewards TV 1.00 Credits 04/20/2008 Paid

It asks what tv shows you've watched recently, then you answer questions about it and the commercials.

There's alot of bonus surveys to take also on movies, etc.

Did you sign up through the link in the SR email or through the SR site directly? How long did it take you to get credit??

TIA :sunshine:

gpp2001
04-21-2008, 10:11 AM
I signed up thru the offer page. And it took about a day to credit. HTH. :)

cglaura
04-21-2008, 10:13 AM
Did you sign up through the link in the SR email or through the SR site directly? How long did it take you to get credit??

TIA :sunshine:

I did it Friday, and rec'd credit Sunday. I did it through the site, not the email.

I'm half way to a WalMart gift card so far, not bad for only playing 2 days, though I went through alot of optional surveys. I doubt they put that many up all the time, just that I was new so alot was available. but it seems I average 40,000 a day.

I think I watch too much TV :p

LuvMyBoys
04-21-2008, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the answers guys, hopefully it will credit tomorrow then! :) I should have my son help me, he watches too much tv and memorizes all the commercials! :confused:

Mom2aPrincess
04-22-2008, 05:34 PM
Has this offer been pulled? Was it temporary to watch credits or is it gone for good? It was blocked at school. I just went to go do it and I don't see it?

iluvamystery89
04-22-2008, 05:38 PM
Has this offer been pulled? Was it temporary to watch credits or is it gone for good? It was blocked at school. I just went to go do it and I don't see it?

i'm having the same problem...can't find this offer anywhere! HELP! :confused:

Mom2aPrincess
04-22-2008, 05:45 PM
i'm having the same problem...can't find this offer anywhere! HELP! :confused:

Maybe Tricia is checking to make sure it's crediting correctly and she'll re release it for us. *crossing my fingers*

iluvamystery89
04-22-2008, 05:47 PM
Maybe Tricia is checking to make sure it's crediting correctly and she'll re release it for us. *crossing my fingers*

*crossing my fingers right along with ya!* :sunshine2:

daninyc
04-22-2008, 06:41 PM
Good luck guys. Looks like I just got in, as I completed it yesterday.

time2go
04-22-2008, 08:20 PM
I signed up when the email went out, confirmed have completed some surveys and am still waiting for the $1.00 credit. Don't think it's gonna post.:(

sunshinecindy
04-22-2008, 08:22 PM
Don't get discouraged yet, this is a manual credit so it could take a couple days.

iluvamystery89
04-22-2008, 11:12 PM
any info on why the offer disappeared?

jenvance
04-23-2008, 09:07 AM
I signed up when the email went out, confirmed have completed some surveys and am still waiting for the $1.00 credit. Don't think it's gonna post.:(

I signed up through the email as well, a couple of days ago and it has still not credited. oh well.

hjohnson6
04-23-2008, 10:22 AM

I am waiting to see if it will be credited as well. I signed up a couple days ago. I have to say that Reward TV is addictive!

missymouse
04-23-2008, 11:09 AM
I don't want to be a wet blanket but I just want to make sure that everyone understands that getting the points is the fun part and if you just want to challenge yourself that is terrific and it is a great site, but if you are planning/counting on actually getting any gift cards from the site you might be disappointed. I played this game all the time for about a year. But was never able to cash out for a gift card and I had like 2-3 million points because my clocks were never sychronized exactly with their clocks and I would either be a few seconds too early or a few seconds literally too late. Each time they offer the gift cards they have X amount and they go quickly like in a matter of seconds. It is not at all like SR where you can cashout anytime you want to. Someone has to get lucky but it was never me. So I am just saying if you are not somewhere that you can try the second they go up you may be disappointed more often than not. I finally just entered all my points in the sweepstakes and auctions and still never won anything. Then I quit playing. I did rejoin but didn't receive credit, but I am going into it this time knowing that it is just for the challenge and not to actually win anything and I honestly don't care if I get points or not.

ShanPooh
04-23-2008, 12:40 PM
Did this offer a couple days ago.
Looks like nix for me :(

mjg74
04-23-2008, 10:33 PM
Never credited for me either :(

m 'n c
04-23-2008, 10:47 PM
I don't think the 2nd round of manual credits have been done yet. I think there has been 1 batch and probably another will be done on Sunday. I did the offer as well right after Tricia did the first round of crediting so I bet mine will be in the next one and probably ya'lls as well.

iluvamystery89
04-23-2008, 11:05 PM
too bad the offer has disappeared, i was excited to try it :(

mollyeilis
05-05-2008, 09:31 PM
I don't think the 2nd round of manual credits have been done yet. I think there has been 1 batch and probably another will be done on Sunday. I did the offer as well right after Tricia did the first round of crediting so I bet mine will be in the next one and probably ya'lls as well.

I did the offer on the 20th, and it credited on the 4th!

kimbih
05-08-2008, 12:00 PM
too bad the offer has disappeared, i was excited to try it :(

Did it disappear and come back? I just did it this morning.

Magical JenK
05-08-2008, 12:50 PM
Did it last night & laughed because DH hates watching commercials...I got all the TV questions right, but not one about the commericals!! LOL!!

kimbih
05-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Is this a manual credit? I did it yesterday and don't see it yet? I could just be too impatient :angel:

m 'n c
05-09-2008, 01:26 PM
Is this a manual credit? I did it yesterday and don't see it yet? I could just be too impatient :angel:

yes its manual. patience is a virtue :angel:

mollyeilis
05-09-2008, 03:32 PM
yes its manual. patience is a virtue :angel:

Most definitely. I did it on the 23rd of April and got credit on the 4th of May. Patience! :p

kimbih
05-16-2008, 05:11 PM
Most definitely. I did it on the 23rd of April and got credit on the 4th of May. Patience! :p

Thanks, that's good to know. Still no credit but it looks like it might take some time :)