PDA

View Full Version : April - Shopping month!

linanglab
04-21-2008, 09:04 AM
My Visa has been used alot today. I got Nuts on the net nuts for my dad for his birthday that was on the 10th. I originally bought him some last month, but lovely DS opened them up....had to rebuy! Then Mom's birthday was the 20th, so I sent her something from FTD. Then my best friends birthday is the 30th. I just ordered her a personalized bag from Disney.

Now just waiting for the credits to come through! YIPPEE!!!

disney_girl
04-21-2008, 09:10 AM
Yay!! You'll definitely love the increase in your account!! And it's great that you are getting credit for things you would need to buy anyway!!:cooldance:

linanglab
04-21-2008, 09:30 AM
Yay!! You'll definitely love the increase in your account!! And it's great that you are getting credit for things you would need to buy anyway!!:cooldance:

Exactly! I needed to shop anyway....So it is all bonus!

sammielynn
04-21-2008, 09:37 AM
Same thing with me, my visa is so hot from all the use. I have 6 shopping credits that should be rolling in soon. I bought: clothes for Disney, Drugstore.com stuff, plants (for me to kill, I try every year and nothing grows), an Airbed for vacation, an Entertainment Book, and some nuts!

linanglab
04-21-2008, 11:16 AM
I should have walked away from my computer....I just shopped at Aeropostile. They have some good deals out there if anyone is interested. Some shirts for $5.99 and 2 for $10. I got some "comfy" shorts and tees for this summer. Bought 7 items for $67.00 (not including shipping) Not too bad...

Plus, I can take the clothes back to the store if they do not fit. I have one about 15 minutes away, but I do not go in often. Plus, I do not think they have those sale clothes in the store....

disney_girl
04-21-2008, 11:33 AM
~la la la la la~ I can't hear you!!:rotfl:

But sounds like you got some good deals!

linanglab
04-21-2008, 11:47 AM
~la la la la la~ I can't hear you!!:rotfl:

But sounds like you got some good deals!

I am having frugality issues....which I usually do not have! My CC just keeps jumping out of my hand.....Now I have guilt! I am sure it will go away when I receive my goodies....don't you think?

Carla - stay away from that site if you like their stuff! It is SOOOO tempting! I get their emails. I should cancel the emails, so I wouldn't be tempted.

Blessing and Miracle
04-21-2008, 01:05 PM
Angela, I say go for it. LOL. Life is too short not to treat yourself every now and then. I did over the weekend.

Both my casual and dress watches fell off my arm awhile back and the face cracked, so I replaced them both from Macy's during their one day sale! Great deals. The dress watch was regularly 500.00 and I got it for 176.00 and the casual one was reguarly 150.00 and I got it for 24.99! That was unbelievable. I also bought Nuts for Mother's Day gifts. Basically, everything was needed, but one major purchase that I bought but couldn't refuse- A beautiful red Coach purse. It was a treat to me! Do I feel guilty, nope!
I haven't bought one in a few years, considering I use to buy one every two years. Now I need red outfits to wear with it. Ha, Ha!:)

daninyc
04-21-2008, 01:32 PM
I have bought DS and I some clothes from Old Navy, a couple of new bras (since I busted through my last good one!), a new tee, and I just can't stop!!! I'm trying to decide what else I can buy today. :D

I really shouldn't have taken the week off from work. lol

Magical JenK
04-22-2008, 04:57 PM
It's it funny how once you start spending it just keeps going & going & going??? I'm there now. After the weekend in WDW, it feels odd not to have any shopping bags in my hands...so I just placed went shopping on Cheryl & Co...got my neighbor the cutest Gerbera Daisy platter & cookies! She loves gerbs just like me & she took care of the kitties while I was gone!! Cha-ching...now what else should I buy???? Hmmmm...

Kittykat
04-22-2008, 05:11 PM
Fortunately for me, DH has been the one doing the shopping here. He just placed an almost $800 order through SR at Newegg.com last night so I'm really hoping to see close to $8 pending shopping credit soon!