PDA

View Full Version : Champ

jtowner
01-07-2023, 12:26 PM
I completed a Champ at 10:42 when I just checked for credit, I was logged out of Chrome, not sure why it does that, it does not happen often so I forget to go back before I submit and make sure I am in. Trish can you check for a credit that was not logged in, to hard to get them now not to credit. Thank you.

SCard
02-08-2023, 07:58 PM
Sample Champ is not working, I am getting this message for a while now:

Hmmm… can't reach this pageCheck if there is a typo in uniflow.unimrktresponse.net.

tried both browsers, no luck and my internet connection is fine.
Light is green so must have worked earlier today.

SCard
02-09-2023, 05:52 PM
worked this morning

jtowner
02-15-2023, 05:00 PM
Did not credit today for me the site was down overr a hour this moring, then Cube was not moving off of the demo page then it did, mine did not credit but I see the light is green, I guess my timing was off bad months. I find I am getting tired of it now.

SCard
02-15-2023, 07:07 PM
Did not credit today for me the site was down overr a hour this moring, then Cube was not moving off of the demo page then it did, mine did not credit but I see the light is green, I guess my timing was off bad months. I find I am getting tired of it now.

I did some this morning and then took a break, when I came back I noticed the site was down.

I could not do Sample Champ until after 3:30PM; attempted a little after that and completed one and it did credit after 4PM. I have more trouble getting into Sample Champ than any other survey. sends me into SSI/Dynata which I will not do and recently into Spectrum. Some days after trying over and over, I just give up.

I don't know what Cube is, I don't do that one.

jtowner
02-16-2023, 10:03 AM
I did some this morning and then took a break, when I came back I noticed the site was down.

I could not do Sample Champ until after 3:30PM; attempted a little after that and completed one and it did credit after 4PM. I have more trouble getting into Sample Champ than any other survey. sends me into SSI/Dynata which I will not do and recently into Spectrum. Some days after trying over and over, I just give up.

I don't know what Cube is, I don't do that one.

I said the wrong name, I meant champ

jtowner
06-14-2023, 11:22 AM
I did a Champ and it did not credit today, from previous experince it will not credit now.

SCard
06-14-2023, 04:25 PM
I did a Champ and it did not credit today, from previous experince it will not credit now.

took a while, completed one at 3:51PM and it did credit

jtowner
06-14-2023, 04:56 PM
Mine was this morning, they must of fixed it, no point taking another it would not credit, tried that before, they never give you your credit.

jtowner
06-15-2023, 11:18 AM
It happend again to me Champ did not credit, 2 days in a row, Trish does it show that on your end that I did them? I was logged in I checked that.

SunshineGirl
06-15-2023, 01:50 PM
It happend again to me Champ did not credit, 2 days in a row, Trish does it show that on your end that I did them? I was logged in I checked that.

I'm not showing credits for either of them in their system. :( Do they have a contact email on there? We don't work directly with them. 2 in a row missing seems very shady.

jtowner
06-15-2023, 03:05 PM
I never noticed one before, so I doubt they do. I did it in a diffrent browser today, so CHrome and FF neither credited, you say you saw nothing so it is like I did not do any for them according to what you saw. Scard got one to credit yesterday afternnon, mine were both in am.

No email or phone number listed

SCard
06-15-2023, 04:17 PM
Probably not what you want to hear, I completed one at 4:05PM and it did credit.

I have been doing them in Edge. Laptop is Win11 if that makes any difference.

jtowner
06-15-2023, 05:13 PM
Its ok I asked the ?, could be am not working pm ok, I will switch it up tomorrow and try in afternnon instead and see how that goes.

jtowner
06-16-2023, 03:27 PM
Its ok I asked the ?, could be am not working pm ok, I will switch it up tomorrow and try in afternnon instead and see how that goes.

Go figure this, completed it today in the afternoon and it did credit, using same broswer I did day before that did not credit, so leads me to believe am is not good for me at least.

jtowner
06-24-2023, 12:27 PM
Again today it did not credit, it has to many crediting issues anymore, I made sure it was 24 hours after and still no luck on a very long survey,

SCard
06-25-2023, 09:06 PM
Again today it did not credit, it has to many crediting issues anymore, I made sure it was 24 hours after and still no luck on a very long survey,

can't help you. Could not even try until evening yesterday where I saw a few Spectrum and then a lot of Dynata. Today nothing but Dynata. Sample Champ used to be one of the easier ones to get into and now that is not the case.

Tough weekend: completed 2 Spectrum only to end up with Sorry you don't qualify, both were 25 minutes or so.
Can never get Say So .80 on the weekends even when it's green so did not try that.

jtowner
06-26-2023, 02:31 PM
I did one to see what would happen and it did credit, who knows why is does not at times, they need to get better at it, like the others here all credit.

SCard
06-26-2023, 05:41 PM
got into one for the first time in 48 hours that was not Dynata, DNQ, back to Dynata over and over again; same for Spectrum

jtowner
10-12-2023, 03:44 PM
For the last 2 days it does not end liked it did befoer, I am getting thanks for attempting the survey, made me think it did not complete, but both times it did credit. If you see that ending it all good.

SCard
10-12-2023, 03:49 PM
For the last 2 days it does not end liked it did befoer, I am getting thanks for attempting the survey, made me think it did not complete, but both times it did credit. If you see that ending it all good.

happened to me yesterday and it credited, just completed one now and got the same ending

jtowner
10-12-2023, 04:14 PM
happened to me yesterday and it credited, just completed one now and got the same ending

Made me think that I got the boot, ned to word that better than that.

SCard
10-12-2023, 04:23 PM
Made me think that I got the boot, ned to word that better than that.

me too! :rotfl:

jtowner
02-22-2024, 11:20 AM
Champ did not credit today, anything on this? That has not happened for a while now.

jtowner
02-22-2024, 11:35 AM
Champ did not credit today, anything on this? That has not happened for a while now.

I see the light is green, mine sure did not credit and it was from NCR they are long. I know if I take another one it will not credit, they will think I got credit.

I finished at 9:10a it should of credited at 9:15 never did

SCard
02-22-2024, 01:54 PM

I did one between 9 and 10AM and it did credit.

SCard
02-29-2024, 12:11 PM
could not get in yesterday kept getting a no surveys to match my profile or something like that; had never seen it before.

Today:
Internal Server Error
Something isn't right here.
A team of highly trained sea bass is working on this as we speak.
If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator and inform them of the time that the error occured, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

hoping it's just that they don't have any as it's the end of the month

jtowner
02-29-2024, 04:40 PM
could not get in yesterday kept getting a no surveys to match my profile or something like that; had never seen it before.

Today:
Internal Server Error
Something isn't right here.
A team of highly trained sea bass is working on this as we speak.
If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator and inform them of the time that the error occured, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

hoping it's just that they don't have any as it's the end of the month

Both days has those same reply. unsure what is up, surveys companies keep folding, never know. See what happens tomorrow a new month.

Still not working today, may be another that bies the dust

SCard
03-01-2024, 03:58 PM
Both days has those same reply. unsure what is up, surveys companies keep folding, never know. See what happens tomorrow a new month.

Still not working today, may be another that bies the dust

I am getting the same.

jtowner
03-04-2024, 12:40 PM
It is back working today, not time for credit yet, light will be green or I will make the note