PDA

View Full Version : New Daily Survey to Test: OpinionsPay

SunshineGirl
05-24-2023, 01:17 PM
Just added a new daily survey to test. You can take it once a day. It pays .60 per completion.

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4533

SCard
05-24-2023, 03:32 PM
I tried it. worked my way through some surveys, did not get in.
Ended up here:

This site can’t be reachedwww.sd1sd.com took too long to respond.

tried again and was sent into Point Club where they wanted me to join. Nope

will try another time

jtowner
05-24-2023, 05:10 PM
I got Dyna survey 10 minutes long at the end ti did the same thing Scards did, sd1sd did not load error, of course it did not credit, survey does not work they need to not putit out for us to waste our time.

I just now see credit for the survey, I am thinking Trish eid that, it was at odd time these usually credit at 17 after, if you did that Trish that was kind, if not tell me so then I know even if you somplete it and it does not end well it will credit, thanks.

SunshineGirl
05-24-2023, 05:42 PM
I got Dyna survey 10 minutes long at the end ti did the same thing Scards did, sd1sd did not load error, of course it did not credit, survey does not work they need to not putit out for us to waste our time.

I just now see credit for the survey, I am thinking Trish eid that, it was at odd time these usually credit at 17 after, if you did that Trish that was kind, if not tell me so then I know even if you somplete it and it does not end well it will credit, thanks.

I was actually drafting an email to the survey network complaining when I saw that your credit came through!

jtowner
05-24-2023, 05:47 PM
Thanks, even though it ended up in a error it still credited so I would try it evryday and make sure I say it credited or not, glad you told me that.

#3854725 Credit: OpinionsPay US 05/24/2023 - 16097738

SCard
05-25-2023, 09:01 AM
tried again this morning ended up at the register for Point Club website after answering a few demo questions for edge surveys

SunshineGirl
07-25-2023, 03:26 PM
This survey has been relaunched if anyone wants to give it a try. They are supposed to take about 10 minutes each so they are priced a little lower. They are currently on the Offers page until we feel like they are stable enough to add to the surveys page.

jtowner
07-25-2023, 05:17 PM
Does not work, goes to Si dr the same site dynamite ends without a completion page, states site not secure, Dyamite always does credit when you can get it.

SunshineGirl
07-25-2023, 05:21 PM
Does not work, goes to Si dr the same site dynamite ends without a completion page, states site not secure, Dyamite always does credit when you can get it.

That's strange. Mine went to YourSurveys. I wonder if it is just routing to different routers?

jtowner
07-25-2023, 05:56 PM
I tired it again, went to point club, same thing use to happen with Survey surfing.

SunshineGirl
08-14-2023, 05:27 PM
Has anyone tried this one recently? It is showing as still active.

SCard
08-15-2023, 07:18 AM
Has anyone tried this one recently? It is showing as still active.

sent me into Point Club to create an account. did not do it

jtowner
10-11-2023, 11:28 AM
I completed this one, I got the no ending sri page and it did not credit, Scard had the same crediting issue with one, what is up with this one? Long surveys and nothing

SunshineGirl
10-11-2023, 11:59 AM
I completed this one, I got the no ending sri page and it did not credit, Scard had the same crediting issue with one, what is up with this one? Long surveys and nothing

I'm showing a credit for you for this one today in the network. Maybe it just hasn't picked up yet?

jtowner
10-11-2023, 01:48 PM
I'm showing a credit for you for this one today in the network. Maybe it just hasn't picked up yet?

I got feel good today, that could be what you are seeing, same rouer that was .60 the one I am missing is the us .50/

SCard
10-11-2023, 03:40 PM

I have at least 4-5 over the last few weeks that I completed and did not get credit for. First time it did credit. seems like an offer for me that I can only do once

SunshineGirl
10-11-2023, 03:47 PM
I found some credits! It doesn't look like it was all of them, but I was able to find a few of them that didn't post back right for some reason. I went back the whole way to the beginning of when we started running this offer. So it may not be perfect but hopefully it helps!

If you do another one and it doesn't credit, let me know ASAP so I can see if it is continuing to have a problem.

SCard
10-11-2023, 03:59 PM
I found some credits! It doesn't look like it was all of them, but I was able to find a few of them that didn't post back right for some reason. I went back the whole way to the beginning of when we started running this offer. So it may not be perfect but hopefully it helps!

If you do another one and it doesn't credit, let me know ASAP so I can see if it is continuing to have a problem.

thanks, there are some credits in my account!

SCard
10-11-2023, 04:00 PM
I got feel good today, that could be what you are seeing, same rouer that was .60 the one I am missing is the us .50/

are you completing an getting credits> I have noticed it was green the last few days.

jtowner
10-11-2023, 05:14 PM
I do have the credit now thank you.

SCard
10-12-2023, 09:30 AM
tried Opinions pay a couple of times this morning. got through the demo questions, went to edge and then Spectrum and then I get:

Bad Request
The browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not understand.

will try again later

jtowner
10-12-2023, 10:20 AM
I was able to get one, very hard, then it should of credited and it has not, can you check this Trish? This is how it ends, but others do credit, Feel good ends the same way, and it did credit today.

This site can’t be reachedwww.sd1sd.com took too long to respond.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

SunshineGirl
10-12-2023, 11:10 AM
I was able to get one, very hard, then it should of credited and it has not, can you check this Trish? This is how it ends, but others do credit, Feel good ends the same way, and it did credit today.

This site can?t be reachedwww.sd1sd.com took too long to respond.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Yep. I see the credit. I'm going to reach out to SunshineGuy to have him fix it. I know what the problem is, but I just can't fix it myself. Need the big tech guy. lol

jtowner
10-12-2023, 11:13 AM
Yep. I see the credit. I'm going to reach out to SunshineGuy to have him fix it. I know what the problem is, but I just can't fix it myself. Need the big tech guy. lol

As long as you can fix it, that is all that is important, thank you.

SCard
10-12-2023, 02:33 PM
waited a few hours, did Opinions pay again, got in and completed one. ended here again:
Bad Request

Tricia do you see a credit for me?

SunshineGirl
10-12-2023, 03:23 PM
waited a few hours, did Opinions pay again, got in and completed one. ended here again:
Bad Request

Tricia do you see a credit for me?

I don't see that one. The last time it happened, did we eventually get the credit? I feel like they have some kind of system that goes back in and adds these later. It's weird you have gotten this same error multiple times.

SCard
10-12-2023, 03:50 PM
I don't see that one. The last time it happened, did we eventually get the credit? I feel like they have some kind of system that goes back in and adds these later. It's weird you have gotten this same error multiple times.

this is the first time i have seen this error for Opinions Pay

jtowner
10-13-2023, 10:55 AM
I completed one and got the error Scard got, do they credit even with that error, so hard to get anythiing anymore, then you finaaly get one and that happens.

Bad Request

I have my answer no they do not credit, Dyna was the one I got after Spectrum router

SCard
10-13-2023, 11:38 AM
I completed one and got the error Scard got, do they credit even with that error, so hard to get anythiing anymore, then you finaaly get one and that happens.

Bad Request

I have my answer no they do not credit, Dyna was the one I got after Spectrum router

got the same error when I tried to do Opionion Pay this morning while i was working my way through, never got into a survey. Until I know the issue is fixed I am not going to do anymore

SunshineGirl
10-13-2023, 03:24 PM
The network is sending us messages telling us to send more traffic to OpinionsPay because they need it. But you are completing surveys and getting this same error now and it isn't crediting?

SCard
10-13-2023, 03:29 PM
The network is sending us messages telling us to send more traffic to OpinionsPay because they need it. But you are completing surveys and getting this same error now and it isn't crediting?

did not get credit after completing yesterday and getting this error: Bad Request
The browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not understand

got the same error this morning when I tried to take one, never got the opportunity to do one

Just tried again. Edgesurvey, then I saw a quick error about Javascript flash at the top of the screen, went into Innovate MR, answering demo questions, get to education and type of employment, I click those 2 answers and when I click confirm it takes to those again. same thing happened this AM, can't get any further.

jtowner
10-13-2023, 05:59 PM

NO it did not credit

SCard
10-13-2023, 06:54 PM

don't know why but I tried one more time. complete an IPSOS about shipping packaging options for a VERY large on line retailer.
ended with this at about 6:49PM.
Bad Request

if they want more traffic, we need to get credit for our efforts.

Did not get credit.

SunshineGirl
10-14-2023, 09:34 AM
I'll send them this message and see if they can figure out what is happening. I may have to get more info from you. Sometimes when I have a problem with them, I send them the full URL of the last page that I was working on in the study (the ones that have lots of extra identifying characters in it) and they are able to look it up by that. But I can also see if they can look them up by your userids.

SCard
10-14-2023, 10:01 AM
I'll send them this message and see if they can figure out what is happening. I may have to get more info from you. Sometimes when I have a problem with them, I send them the full URL of the last page that I was working on in the study (the ones that have lots of extra identifying characters in it) and they are able to look it up by that. But I can also see if they can look them up by your userids.

Thank you
I actually really enjoyed the survey, made me think about having packages left on my front step in their original packaging when no one might be at home when they are delivered.

SunshineGirl
10-14-2023, 12:45 PM
What happens when you both try RevenueWall? They are supposed to be one of the best routers and we have a direct relationship with them. I find that I get theirs more often than a lot of the others.

SCard
10-14-2023, 01:12 PM
What happens when you both try RevenueWall? They are supposed to be one of the best routers and we have a direct relationship with them. I find that I get theirs more often than a lot of the others.

.12 to .46 , I check all the options, best value, premium....

jtowner
10-14-2023, 01:31 PM
Same for me never goes about .47 cents and the time is over 30 minutes,

SCard
10-15-2023, 02:44 PM
Say So not working, no Dynata for me today.

OpinionsPay has green yesterday for several hours and again today so some members must be getting credits.
Gave it a shot, completed one about dairy milk, specificially a brand with a long history that is based here in MA.
ended up with:

403 Forbidden
nginx/1.18.0 (Ubuntu)

of course no credit.

I give up.

jtowner
10-15-2023, 03:13 PM
Say So not working, no Dynata for me today.

OpinionsPay has green yesterday for several hours and again today so some members must be getting credits.
Gave it a shot, completed one about dairy milk, specificially a brand with a long history that is based here in MA.
ended up with:

403 Forbidden
nginx/1.18.0 (Ubuntu)

of course no credit.

I give up.

I did it one earlier I use Wave browser, its belongs to Chrome and it did credit, I am sorry you are having so many issues with it, not sure why? I had easy one VIP witch is GF.

SCard
10-15-2023, 07:10 PM
I did it one earlier I use Wave browser, its belongs to Chrome and it did credit, I am sorry you are having so many issues with it, not sure why? I had easy one VIP witch is GF.

glad you got credit.
just one person's opinion, but if they want more traffic from SR, they need to figure out why we are not getting credits. Can't expect members to be searching through multiple browsers to find one that might actually credit.

jtowner
10-16-2023, 08:28 AM
glad you got credit.
just one person's opinion, but if they want more traffic from SR, they need to figure out why we are not getting credits. Can't expect members to be searching through multiple browsers to find one that might actually credit.

My suggestion is they find a ending that works, that would you ending correct and then it would credit, it takes a while for browser trying to connect with SRi, then just errors out,

SunshineGirl
10-16-2023, 11:03 AM
My suggestion is they find a ending that works, that would you ending correct and then it would credit, it takes a while for browser trying to connect with SRi, then just errors out,

They shouldn't even have to connect with SR at the end because we pull the credits from their own system. So as long as they record the credit on their end in their system, we reach out to their system for like 24 hours over and over to look for any credits. Something has to be happening on their end that is causing it not to load correctly. I don't understand why other partners are not complaining about this. Every time I complain, I feel like they don't believe me until I can find some way to "prove" it to them. But we can't be the only ones!

SunshineGirl
10-16-2023, 11:09 AM
Sent an email to innovate about OpinionsPay....

On Revenue Wall, I wonder if you complete a survey or two with good quality if they will start giving you better surveys?

jtowner
10-16-2023, 11:14 AM

On Revenue Wall, I wonder if you complete a survey or two with good quality if they will start giving you better surveys?

I have done that in the past never changes for me anyway, I did not mean Sr in the last post its SRI, network.

What about Sayso?

SunshineGirl
10-16-2023, 11:18 AM
I have done that in the past never changes for me anyway, I did not mean Sr in the last post its SRI, network.

What about Sayso?

I've emailed our contact at Panthera to see if they are working on them today. They are west coast so I am not surprised that I haven't heard anything yet. I also applied to a totally new network over the weekend that runs a couple of SaySo surveys plus possible a few others. Hopefully they will evaluate our application quickly!

Tricia

jtowner
10-16-2023, 11:26 AM
I've emailed our contact at Panthera to see if they are working on them today. They are west coast so I am not surprised that I haven't heard anything yet. I also applied to a totally new network over the weekend that runs a couple of SaySo surveys plus possible a few others. Hopefully they will evaluate our application quickly!

Tricia

Fingers crossed that it works out for us.

SCard
10-16-2023, 04:28 PM

I did 2 on Revenue Wall, .39 and ,45. will see if i get any better ones

can't find my post, but the 2nd Opinions Pay that was about dairy milk and did not credit was thru Opinion Central.

SCard
10-17-2023, 09:02 AM
I did 2 on Revenue Wall, .39 and ,45. will see if i get any better ones

can't find my post, but the 2nd Opinions Pay that was about dairy milk and did not credit was thru Opinion Central.

they are longer than it says at the survey list screen. clicked into one that said 7 minutes, wanted me to watch a 60 minute tv show.

did another, .46 on tequila, said 10 minutes, longer than that, at the end:

api.the mindlab.org says: unfortuneately something went wrong

pop up box to fill in the issue.
these surveys pay under 50cents, need to complete properly and get credit.

jtowner
10-17-2023, 09:46 AM
I did try it, got 2 under .50 each time I went to it it went to Zamplia and just the circle going around, stats do not refresh did not work after that.

SCard
10-17-2023, 10:58 AM
I did try it, got 2 under .50 each time I went to it it went to Zamplia and just the circle going around, stats do not refresh did not work after that.

got that a couple of times, tried another.

nothing else for me to try:
No YS (yesterday too)
Opinions PAy - will not credit for me
Feel Good - can't get into one today or yesterday
No Dynata
No Say so
been locked out of my ON account for 2 months.

jtowner
10-17-2023, 11:19 AM
got that a couple of times, tried another.

nothing else for me to try:
No YS (yesterday too)
Opinions PAy - will not credit for me
Feel Good - can't get into one today or yesterday
No Dynata
No Say so
been locked out of my ON account for 2 months.

I got a your, I am in Dyna but was not able to get 5 days last week, all that is there with Dyna is very hard ones to complete, NRG,MCG, of course 25 minutes or longer, never had this happen in the past,
Feel good using Sayso, it now doing the same no match, I did USA today waiting on creidt, it ended faster today and sent to sd1sd fast it did credit, maybe they worked on it, I used Chrome today

I have not been able to do ON

SCard
10-17-2023, 11:45 AM
, I did USA today waiting on creidt, it ended faster today and sent to sd1sd fast it did credit, maybe they worked on it, I used Chrome today

saw it was green, used Chrome, same as always:

Bad Request

was about an Office Supply website and looking at a laptop to buy.

I feel I should be getting back credits for the 3-5 I have completed in the last week.

SunshineGirl
10-17-2023, 11:49 AM
So I have been talking to 2 survey companies directly for the last day to get more information about what might be happening.

Essentially, these survey companies are tracking EVERYTHING you do. Your IP addresses, every question you answer, how many surveys you try a day, etc. And they are REALLY cracking down on anything that looks in any way like people are trying to "game" the system. If you answer a question in one survey that you make 100K a year and then in the next survey you say 200K a year, they will know that and will flag you for fraud.

We have one member that we have had HALF of their surveys reversed in the last month because they decided after the fact on all of them that there was something that they didn't like.

They are tracking you across rewards sites, across surveys, etc. I've been locked out of two survey companies myself in the last month and I take MAYBE 10 test surveys a month.... total across all of the companies. But sometimes I honestly forget things like the amount of my car payment or what email address I used the last time I took a survey through that site. For them, those are fraud flags.

From what I am hearing, it's going to get harder and harder to get surveys for people who take them regularly. For people who just do them every once in awhile, they will be fine. But for people who take them daily, they are going to keep finding ways to crack down.

As for the OpinionsPay tech issues, I am really confused what is happening. They ran a report on both scard and jtowner and sent it to me of every single survey you have clicked on this month. This is from their survey router back end. They show MANY "start survey do not completes" but I think thinking some of these are the ones that errored out at the end? They don't show them as completed. They show that you didn't complete. So I think if something like that happens again, I need any possible information you can give me. Like if there is any information in the URL of the last page? Or maybe even go back a page when it happens and see if there is anything in the URL that can help? They are tracking them by "click date/time" "PID" and "token" and "TPS Data" plus your IP address and userid.

SCard
10-17-2023, 12:02 PM
So I have been talking to 2 survey companies directly for the last day to get more information about what might be happening.

Essentially, these survey companies are tracking EVERYTHING you do. Your IP addresses, every question you answer, how many surveys you try a day, etc. And they are REALLY cracking down on anything that looks in any way like people are trying to "game" the system. If you answer a question in one survey that you make 100K a year and then in the next survey you say 200K a year, they will know that and will flag you for fraud.

We have one member that we have had HALF of their surveys reversed in the last month because they decided after the fact on all of them that there was something that they didn't like.

They are tracking you across rewards sites, across surveys, etc. I've been locked out of two survey companies myself in the last month and I take MAYBE 10 test surveys a month.... total across all of the companies. But sometimes I honestly forget things like the amount of my car payment or what email address I used the last time I took a survey through that site. For them, those are fraud flags.

From what I am hearing, it's going to get harder and harder to get surveys for people who take them regularly. For people who just do them every once in awhile, they will be fine. But for people who take them daily, they are going to keep finding ways to crack down.

As for the OpinionsPay tech issues, I am really confused what is happening. They ran a report on both scard and jtowner and sent it to me of every single survey you have clicked on this month. This is from their survey router back end. They show MANY "start survey do not completes" but I think thinking some of these are the ones that errored out at the end? They don't show them as completed. They show that you didn't complete. So I think if something like that happens again, I need any possible information you can give me. Like if there is any information in the URL of the last page? Or maybe even go back a page when it happens and see if there is anything in the URL that can help? They are tracking them by "click date/time" "PID" and "token" and "TPS Data" plus your IP address and userid.

This is the URL for that Opinions Pay that I just did:

https://task.generalresearch.com/api/v1/mrtryd/6cb1e31df200/?iju=4f0283b14488&supplier_id=687&survey_id=20140542&ps_rstatus=21&ps_psid=752478bd-6520-af79-9cc4-aef23ccda74a&ps_supplier_sid=01adc1dc9a1247de85f40678ecbb8aa3&ps_supplier_respondent_id=a6855e19da84478aa8b1700e c7b317a1&ps_s_hash=4e1007b06be057f892beb40c4291663f607d70a3

I am completing them, get that error and that is it. refresh doesn't help.

I understand what you are saving about policies of survey companies.
Only do surveys through SR.
I use a Win 11 computer'
use Edge and Chrome.

I think the reason I got kicked out of ON is because I used my laptop at a friends house when I was house/pet sitting, thought did not occur to me it would be a problem as it was my computer.

I answer questions pretty much the same as best I can.

SunshineGirl
10-17-2023, 12:06 PM
This is the URL for that Opinions Pay that I just did:

https://task.generalresearch.com/api/v1/mrtryd/6cb1e31df200/?iju=4f0283b14488&supplier_id=687&survey_id=20140542&ps_rstatus=21&ps_psid=752478bd-6520-af79-9cc4-aef23ccda74a&ps_supplier_sid=01adc1dc9a1247de85f40678ecbb8aa3&ps_supplier_respondent_id=a6855e19da84478aa8b1700e c7b317a1&ps_s_hash=4e1007b06be057f892beb40c4291663f607d70a3

I am completing them, get that error and that is it. refresh doesn't help.

I understand what you are saving about policies of survey companies.
Only do surveys through SR.
I use a Win 11 computer'
use Edge and Chrome.

I think the reason I got kicked out of ON is because I used my laptop at a friends house when I was house/pet sitting, thought did not occur to me it would be a problem as it was my computer.

I answer questions pretty much the same as best I can.

Thank you!! Sending this URL to them now so they can try to figure it out.

SunshineGirl
10-17-2023, 12:16 PM
Also, they just paused FeelGoodCash. Must be something wrong in the router. They didn't say it is cancelled.... just paused. So hopefully it will be back later today.

SCard
10-17-2023, 12:17 PM

thanks!

jtowner
10-17-2023, 03:01 PM
I did that same survey as you did and it comfpleted for me fast today, that is odd.

SCard
10-17-2023, 04:06 PM
I have done 5 Revenue Wall in that last 2 days. I was .39, others were all .44-.49. looking for higher value/premium ones.

jtowner
10-17-2023, 05:18 PM
I did 1 RW, it did get approved it was .47 and I am seeing alot lower than that.

SCard
10-17-2023, 05:35 PM
I did 1 RW, it did get approved it was .47 and I am seeing alot lower than that.

hoping in a day or two we will see some with higher values

SCard
10-18-2023, 01:07 PM

question(s)

I have a MY points account that i shop maybe 2 times a year. I do their daily poll and click to the websites that give me 5 points. I do not do any surveys. Different e-mail address (very old one) than I use for SR

I have an old e-rewards account from probably 20 years ago. Not sure if it's even active, I think I got an e-mail a year or so ago that seemed like they might be part of Dynata. I never log in or do anything with them. Different e-mail address (very old one) than I use for SR

Could these be causing issues for me? I don't belong to any other survey websites.

Thanks

SunshineGirl
10-18-2023, 01:19 PM
question(s)

I have a MY points account that i shop maybe 2 times a year. I do their daily poll and click to the websites that give me 5 points. I do not do any surveys. Different e-mail address (very old one) than I use for SR

I have an old e-rewards account from probably 20 years ago. Not sure if it's even active, I think I got an e-mail a year or so ago that seemed like they might be part of Dynata. I never log in or do anything with them. Different e-mail address (very old one) than I use for SR

Could these be causing issues for me? I don't belong to any other survey websites.

Thanks

I wouldn't think so. I've got a couple of those accounts as well (!) that I either had before I started SR or use for competitive purproses.

SCard
10-27-2023, 07:53 AM

any update?

SunshineGirl
10-30-2023, 04:23 PM
any update?

Same company as the other crediting issue so I followed up with her on this just now as well!