PDA

View Full Version : Aqua Globes Are Here!

SunshineGirl
04-21-2008, 12:15 PM
Just got the Aqua Globe offer. Even my kids are asking for these!

Aqua Globes (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=2443)

Hedy
04-21-2008, 12:20 PM
:cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:

faithhope
04-21-2008, 12:21 PM
They look great... maybe I won't kill so many plants this year :angel:

Riyaa
04-21-2008, 04:31 PM
Cool! I've seen the TV ads for these and thought to myself how nice they would be for my houseplants (that I tend to neglect).

saffymom
04-21-2008, 04:34 PM
My son keeps telling me to get these. I don't even have any plants! :pBut maybe I'll have to get some just so I can get the Aqua Globes!!:rotfl:

piglet-for-me
04-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Has anyone tried these? Does anyone know if they truly work? My 8 year old has also been telling me we NEED these.

I love to plant flowers in containers outside, but most of the time, life gets in the way and I don't remember to water them until they look all wilty. I'm sure they would be even prettier with some regular watering.

Alice28
04-21-2008, 08:31 PM
I'm ordering on Friday! Thanks, I have wanted these!

llgray16
04-22-2008, 10:14 AM
Thanks! I ordered a set a few minutes ago :)

kimbih
04-22-2008, 10:24 AM
Ok, just ordered! I never ordered a single "as seen on tv" product until I joined here...I don't know if that's a good thing or not :rotfl:

Ok it's a GREAT thing :)

rygirlsmum
04-22-2008, 10:25 AM
I was so excited! I checked on the offers, saw them and ordered a set. I'll put them in my hangng baskets outside, since no matter what, they never seem to get enough water. YIPPEE!

nolacindy
04-22-2008, 10:43 AM
For anyone who has already ordered these.. is there a gift option for shipping?

I thought about getting these shipped to my mom for mothers day but don't want her to know the price for them.

llgray16
04-22-2008, 12:37 PM
I did not notice a gift option but I wasn't specifically looking for that -sorry!

I did already receive my credit - WOO HOO!!!!

Debbie Jean
04-23-2008, 09:30 AM
I did not notice a gift option but I wasn't specifically looking for that -sorry!

I did already receive my credit - WOO HOO!!!!

Anyone else seen their credit come through?

kimbih
04-23-2008, 10:24 AM
Yes, I got my credit pretty quickly! Probably within an hour after ordering :)

Alice28
04-23-2008, 10:44 AM
Is this a credit, or a credit hold?

Also, I don't suppose there is any chance we could do this offer twice, correct? This is an offer, not shopping....(just clarifying with myself). I just think this might be something my mom and/or MIL might like too...it would be fun to get credit a couple of times. :angel:

piglet-for-me
04-23-2008, 10:55 AM
I finally decided to order and now the link doesn't work.

Does that mean the offer is over?

SunshineGirl
04-23-2008, 11:11 AM
I just ordered and mine went through okay.

piglet-for-me
04-23-2008, 11:31 AM
Weird?? I just tried again and it worked.

Debbie Jean
04-23-2008, 11:43 AM
Yes, I got my credit pretty quickly! Probably within an hour after ordering :)

Mmmm... I'm not getting a good feeling about this. I ordered yesterday and today nada. :(

mjjmbnmm
04-23-2008, 12:13 PM
I got my credit, but it took about 24 hours, so don't lose hope.

daninyc
04-23-2008, 07:54 PM
I so have to order these. I'm having DS plant some herbs in a planter's box (to teach him responsibility...we'll see how it goes) and these will be great!

Anna
04-25-2008, 02:10 AM
Cannot wait to order these this morning! My daughter keeps telling me we need them. LOL :rotfl:

Update: Ordered early yesterday morning but no credit. Should I be worried? I also ordered the Buxton Organizer and the Green Bags but no credit or pending credit on any of them. :( I only got a confirmation email for the Green Bags. Anyone else not get email confirmations?

howdyfrtx
04-25-2008, 05:16 AM
Has anyone ordered these? If so, did you receive a confirmation email? I placed my order the other day and I never received a confirmation email. I put my credit card information in and now I'm just wondering if my order went through.

missymouse
04-25-2008, 07:22 AM
Has anyone ordered these? If so, did you receive a confirmation email? I placed my order the other day and I never received a confirmation email. I put my credit card information in and now I'm just wondering if my order went through.

Same here. I ordered these on Tues or Wednesday, no confirmation e-mail, no credit, not showing up on my charge card activity. Nada, nil, zilch. I use a virtual account MC number so usually after 24 hours it at least shows a hold for the amount on the card. It seemed like others got credit very quickly and my computer has been acting weird and going to black screens then coming right back. I went ahead and attempted it again today with the same CC number. So if the first one took the second one will be refused and if the first one went into cyberspace the second attempt hopefully will work.

Debbie Jean
04-25-2008, 08:05 AM
:confused:
Same here. I ordered these on Tues or Wednesday, no confirmation e-mail, no credit, not showing up on my charge card activity. Nada, nil, zilch. I use a virtual account MC number so usually after 24 hours it at least shows a hold for the amount on the card. It seemed like others got credit very quickly and my computer has been acting weird and going to black screens then coming right back. I went ahead and attempted it again today with the same CC number. So if the first one took the second one will be refused and if the first one went into cyberspace the second attempt hopefully will work.

Nope it isn't you! The exact same thing happened to me only I used a standard credit card to pay. I've been checking to see whether it's been charged and so far, nothing. So no charge, no email, no credit!

This is an item I really, really want, though, so I'm going to wait a bit and see what happens... if it doesn't appear eventually, I'll re-order.

mjjmbnmm
04-25-2008, 08:09 AM
I ordered on the 21st, haven't got an e-mail, but I did get credit on the 22nd.

PSL1013
04-25-2008, 08:26 AM
Hopefully this offer sticks around for another few weeks....I want to order these but I want to wait until after we come home from vacation, I've wanted these ever since I first saw them advertised. :)

For those of you that didn't get a confirmation....this is what happens to me when I order from Kohl's....no confirmation email, no we've shipped your order email....it just shows up on my doorstep but I still get the credit. I've called them and they have no idea why...I do get other emails from them but just not when I order from them, it is very strange. It has also happened to me with a couple other websites but can't remember who right now....it just might be a computer glitch. Is there a phone number to call on their website?

PSL1013
04-25-2008, 08:29 AM
Here you go, I found this on the website if you want to call and check. It says for you to wait 24 hrs. for them to have a record of your order.

Aqua Globe

P.O. Box 3179
Wallingford, CT 06494

Customer Service number 1-877-399-3451

Customer service hours are:
8:30 am – 10:00 pm EST M-F

piglet-for-me
04-25-2008, 08:32 AM

Nope it isn't you! The exact same thing happened to me only I used a standard credit card to pay. I've been checking to see whether it's been charged and so far, nothing. So no charge, no email, no credit!

This is an item I really, really want, though, so I'm going to wait a bit and see what happens... if it doesn't appear eventually, I'll re-order.

I also ordered on Tuesday (nope, Wednesday, I just rechecked this thread) and nothing yet for me either. When I went in to place my order, I got a bad link. I asked here if the offer was offer and Tricia posted that she was able to order. I went back in and placed my order, but have yet to receive any email, be charged, or get credit. :confused:

Thanks for that number, I will call today.

piglet-for-me
04-25-2008, 10:17 AM
I feel a little better now as I just hung up with customer service. They said they show my order but it hasn't downloaded into their system as of yet. The man said it can take between 24-72 business hours to do but once it does, I should be getting an email with a confirmation #.

I will check back on Monday if I don't receive it by then. Just knowing that they have it somewhere in their system makes me feel better.

Alice28
04-25-2008, 01:19 PM
I ordered mine this morning! Yay- excited to get these. :sunshine:

Alice28
04-26-2008, 12:22 PM
I didn't get a confirmation email on these....hopefully it will go thru smoothly.

howdyfrtx
04-28-2008, 01:40 PM
I just called customer service and they never received my order. So, I'm placing another one today....I hope I get it in time for Mother's Day.

missymouse
04-28-2008, 02:43 PM
I ordered these on Wednesday of last week, on Friday they still had not been charged to my card so I figured the order went into the great beyond and redid the order. Still not pending to my CC account. Guess I should call customer service and see if either of the orders were received.

kimbih
04-28-2008, 03:05 PM
Did you get SR credit for them already? I didn't get a confirmation email or anything but got the credit so I assumed it went through. I guess I'll have to check my cc to see if it was charged.

missymouse
04-28-2008, 03:08 PM
No confirmation e-mail and no credit.

Debbie Jean
04-29-2008, 09:08 AM
I just called customer service and they never received my order. So, I'm placing another one today....I hope I get it in time for Mother's Day.

Same thing happened to me... when I called they had no record of the order.

I redid it yesterday and noticed when I got to the confirmation screen, the place where the confirmation number should be was actually blank. :confused:

I still have no email, no charge on the credit card and no SR credit. :( This was something I really, really wanted but I may give up if it doesn't come through this time.

piglet-for-me
04-29-2008, 11:58 AM
Well, I guess I'm not suppose to have these. :(

I placed the order last week and received no confirmation. On Friday, I called the customer service number and was told that they saw my order but it hadn't downloaded into their system yet.

I just checked with them again and they have nothing.

I don't know where the glitch is on their end, but I'm not sure I want to try again. The customer service rep did offer to place the order for me again but then I wouldn't get the credit here.

SunshineGirl
04-29-2008, 11:59 AM
Cindy is actually checking with them today to see what is up with their ordering system. Some people are getting through just fine but others are not.

Debbie Jean
04-29-2008, 02:46 PM
Cindy is actually checking with them today to see what is up with their ordering system. Some people are getting through just fine but others are not.

Thanks Tricia & Cindy!

I've tried twice without success so I'm hoping they can figure out what the problem is... I'd really like to have these!

rygirlsmum
04-29-2008, 09:32 PM
I got my credit here in record time, but haven't gotten the product and can't find any kind of email from them or anything. When I checked their site, it says I placed my order, but that's it. Fingers crossed! I really need these for my poor plants.

Anna
05-01-2008, 02:07 AM
It has been a week since I ordered the Aqua Globes, Buxton Organizer, and the Green Bags. I have gotten no email confirmation for the Aqua Globes or the Buxton Organizer nor a credit for any of the three. :(

Hope Cindy is able to find out what is going on.:angel:

howdyfrtx
05-01-2008, 06:04 AM
I reordered the Aqua globes on Monday and still have not received a confirmation email, credit nor have they charged my credit card. I guess they don't want my money. I was going to give this to my mom for mother day but not counting on it now.

Alice28
05-01-2008, 08:41 PM
I too ordered last Friday- no email, no credit, no debit in my checking account. :confused:

3dog2kidmom
05-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Well, I am leary but I really wanted these so gave it a try. Hopefully it will go through. We'll see!

Miska
05-01-2008, 11:13 PM
Ordered late last week-no information-no credit. My plants are going to die while I am on vacation. Customer Service cannot find my order. Afraid to reorder-dont need two sets. Hope someone figures out whats going on in the Aqua Globe World:confused::confused::confused:

missymouse
05-01-2008, 11:24 PM
I posted this in a new thread but thought I would put it here too so others who tried to order and the orders seemingly went into cyberspace see it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if this is connected or not but last week I tried doing the Aqua Globe offer and never received a confirmation e-mail or credit. I called and they said they had not received my order so I tried it again yesterday. Luckily I used a Virtual Account Number connected to my CC because today our CC company flagged our account for 2 transactions they suspected of being fraudulent. One was for $1.05 for a company called Checkbill WAUS and the other was $26 for some Magazine.com or something similar. Neither DH or I have done anything with magazines lately and have no idea what this checkbill thing is. I am worried that the Aqua Globe site may have been hacked or somehow someone is getting CC numbers since the CC company reported both of these were internet transactions. So if anyone else tried the AquaGlobes and it didn't seem to go through you may want to watch your CC account.

Anna
05-02-2008, 05:06 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I will certainly do that. I have already had some problems with magazines.com a month or so back with charges on my cc for things I did not order. :(

sunshinecindy
05-02-2008, 05:52 AM
I posted this in a new thread but thought I would put it here too so others who tried to order and the orders seemingly went into cyberspace see it.

I don't know if this is connected or not but last week I tried doing the Aqua Globe offer and never received a confirmation e-mail or credit. I called and they said they had not received my order so I tried it again yesterday. Luckily I used a Virtual Account Number connected to my CC because today our CC company flagged our account for 2 transactions they suspected of being fraudulent. One was for $1.05 for a company called Checkbill WAUS and the other was $26 for some Magazine.com or something similar. Neither DH or I have done anything with magazines lately and have no idea what this checkbill thing is. I am worried that the Aqua Globe site may have been hacked or somehow someone is getting CC numbers since the CC company reported both of these were internet transactions. So if anyone else tried the AquaGlobes and it didn't seem to go through you may want to watch your CC account.

I will certainly be calling the affiliate manager about this today to see whether they have had any other complaints on fraud.

piglet-for-me
05-02-2008, 07:47 AM
Thanks for the heads up.

I will be checking with my bank today as well. It bothers me that I called and customer service told me that he saw my order but it hadn't been downloaded to their system yet. Then when I called back, they had no record. :confused:

rygirlsmum
05-02-2008, 08:58 AM
I just called and they have no record of my order. ANd the CSR got kind of snippy with me when she asked how I got their number. When I pull up Aquaglobes4less it tells me I've already ordered them and THAT was where I got the number from - she had me burning! Then when she said they could try to search for my order using my credit card number - I've already given it to you with the order and then my orders missing - WHY would I want to give HER my CC#?

I'm bummed.....

SunshineGirl
05-02-2008, 09:15 AM
Cindy's calling the owner again this morning to see what is up.

Anna
05-02-2008, 10:26 PM

Thanks Cindy and Tricia! :)

Alice28
05-02-2008, 11:08 PM
I did have some random $25 debit in my checking account. I need to double check with dh if he charged something- by some company in CA? Did anyone else who did this offer get that showing up? I need to double check the exact name of the company. It was right around when I did this offer. :confused:

missymouse
05-02-2008, 11:14 PM
I did have some random $25 debit in my checking account. I need to double check with dh if he charged something- by some company in CA? Did anyone else who did this offer get that showing up? I need to double check the exact name of the company. It was right around when I did this offer. :confused:

My charge that popped up was for $26 and it had something to do with magazines. The the $1.05 charge for Checkbill. I would definitely investigate the debit.

Alice28
05-02-2008, 11:19 PM
phew mine was something DH debited. But still, it's weird that nothing ever came of the aqua globe order. I would like them too- hopefully it will get resolved and we can try and reorder.

Debbie Jean
05-04-2008, 10:27 AM
phew mine was something DH debited. But still, it's weird that nothing ever came of the aqua globe order. I would like them too- hopefully it will get resolved and we can try and reorder.

Nothing ever charged against my card.

I've ordered twice without anything going through...credit, charges, emails, etc. :(

I'm hoping it gets straightened out, too, since i would really, really love to have these!

BTW, has anyone received theirs yet and, if so, how do you like them????

Debbie Jean
05-04-2008, 02:46 PM
My credit just showed up!!!! :party:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Cindy & Tricia! :thanks:

Can't wait to get these!:cooldance:

kimbih
05-04-2008, 03:07 PM
I got my credit the first day, but there is still no charge on my cc and no sign of the aqua globes. I hope they come, I was really looking forward to them.

Alice28
05-04-2008, 03:32 PM
My credit showed up too! But still no email, no charge on my debit card. We shall see!

piglet-for-me
05-04-2008, 03:37 PM
My credit showed up too! But still no email, no charge on my debit card. We shall see!

Me too. Now I'm even more confused.

Apparently my order is somewhere in their system. I can only hope they show up eventually.

Monday - I just checked with them in the hopes that they found my order. No such luck. I guess it wasn't meant to be that I order these. Oh well. I'm sure something else will come along that I need. ;)

mollyeilis
05-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Funny...when I very first saw this post (or maybe a different one) that said that people's little kids were wanting the globes, I thought "huh? why would kids want them?"

Well DS just saw the commercial for them, and he started yelping about how much we needed them (note: we have NO plants...we live in an apartment and I'm spider-phobic, so no plants are here) and how cool they are and so on. :rotfl:

And he also reminded me that in our upcoming move, I mentioned that we might have plants on the balcony. Uh oh. I sense a future order....:p

Miska
05-07-2008, 12:23 PM
Has anyone received the Aqua Globes yet? Something I really wanted from those As Seen on TV commercials. Quess the plants did without them before and will do without the now if they dont show up:(:(:(:(

SunshineGirl
05-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Also remember that if you don't want to order them through the offer page, you can also get them at our As Seen on TV merchants like Carol Wright and Taylor Gifts.

Alice28
05-12-2008, 01:29 PM
just seeing if any updates from anyone- anyone receive yet, or have their credit/debit charged? I still really want these puppies, but am afraid to try and order again- I don't need 6 of them. :)

rygirlsmum
05-12-2008, 02:07 PM
After no luck with getting them through the offer, I ended up getting them through Carol Wright. I've already been notified they are on their way.

kimbih
05-12-2008, 06:50 PM
Nothing here yet. :confused:

Miska
05-13-2008, 02:11 PM
Also ordered through Carol Wright and they are on their way. My plants are on their way to being very happy. :cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:

arenadac
05-24-2008, 02:24 PM
Ok so here is the scoop. I use my credit card for ebay and other fairly secure sites. I did however use it for the "Aquaglobe" on tv. One day later my card was charged from 'Frank's Perfumery' for $100+ and three attempted charges from Frank's perfumery (each over $100). Also, 'North Wall Little League' a charge of $4.xx and "The Music House" for $5.65. I am not liable for these charges, but it still is not something anyone wants to deal with. Long story short, I received my Aquaglobe, along with over $400 in attempted charges, ($100 of which made it on to my card). Aquaglobe is a SCAM. Whoever is running it is racking up fraudulent charges all over the U.S. and outside the U.S. Be careful and report it to your CC company ASAP. I am attempting to contact the BBB to report the company, but it is difficult because Aquaglobe is not really a company, but it is a 'vendor'.

Good luck to everyone!

speechteachri
05-24-2008, 02:56 PM
I hve posted about these offers before, but never wanted to be too negative about an SR offer. Not SR's fault at, all but you alway have to be VERY careful signing up for ANY offer that requires you to input your credit info onto an unsecured site! There have been several offers that have come along that I wanted to try but didn't because they were not secure. Several have been the as-seen-on-tv items. The green bags offer was like that too. There are other places to buy these from, and I wouldn't take the chance.

I hope more people don't have problems like this.

Sorry you are now having difficulties. I hope they are resolved quickly!

arenadac
05-24-2008, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the reply. You said that you have to be careful inputing CC information to an UNSECURE site. I saw it online as an INFO mercial and I now know I am wrong, but I thought those were fairly safe. I did not know that the HSN or "shop at home networks" had vendors that are not "security approved". In our opinion, are these vendors on the late night infomercials risky to purchase from?

Thanks!

arenadac
05-24-2008, 03:27 PM
Hi: Can you please post a reply to this with the Owner's information, OR any information beside the CSR phone #. This company is scamming a lot of people and racking up many fraudulent charges to myself and many others and I plan to bug them as much as possible and attempt to contact BBB.

Thank You

sunshinecindy
05-24-2008, 05:53 PM
Hi: Can you please post a reply to this with the Owner's information, OR any information beside the CSR phone #. This company is scamming a lot of people and racking up many fraudulent charges to myself and many others and I plan to bug them as much as possible and attempt to contact BBB.

Thank You

Where exactly on our site did you buy it from. We have several merchants that carry aquaglobes.

SunshineGirl
05-24-2008, 06:38 PM

Thank You

There isn't any one company that sells Aquaglobes. If you are buying them from the phone number in the infomercials, that is NOT the company that we work with. We have them through a couple of different regular merchants and also as an offer from Aquaglobes4less.com. If you didn't buy them through Sunshine Rewards, it is hard telling where you bought them through.

I ordered them through the offer on SR and haven't seen any strange charges on my card at all. :confused:

arenadac
05-25-2008, 02:26 AM
I did not buy from the site. I bought from the infomercial I saw. I called and spoke to an automated bot and gave my information. Then literally within the next couple days I had charges from all over...(Malta, California, New Jersey). Thanks for the reply and the concern

Where exactly on our site did you buy it from. We have several merchants that carry aquaglobes.

arenadac
05-25-2008, 02:30 AM
I bought directly through the infomercial unfortunately. I now have charges from all over some for over $100 and others for multiple $4.xx amounts. Luckily I am not liable for any of this. Should I be looking to speak with aquaglobe, or the infomercial i bought through? I am confused as to how it works. Are the infomercial and aquaglobe one in the same?

Pleas elet me know...:) thanks

There isn't any one company that sells Aquaglobes. If you are buying them from the phone number in the infomercials, that is NOT the company that we work with. We have them through a couple of different regular merchants and also as an offer from Aquaglobes4less.com. If you didn't buy them through Sunshine Rewards, it is hard telling where you bought them through.

I ordered them through the offer on SR and haven't seen any strange charges on my card at all. :confused:

sunshinecindy
05-25-2008, 08:37 AM
I did not buy from the site. I bought from the infomercial I saw. I called and spoke to an automated bot and gave my information. Then literally within the next couple days I had charges from all over...(Malta, California, New Jersey). Thanks for the reply and the concern

That I think is one of the chances you take when you buy off tv. We know our merchants and have confidence that you won't get charges like this from using the merchants we have on SR. Sorry this is happening to you, but there is nothing we can do to help since it wasn't a SR purchase and we wouldn't have a clue the actual company you bought them from. I'ld just keep alerting my credit card company....and next time, shop SR :sunshine:

missymouse
05-25-2008, 09:44 AM
That I think is one of the chances you take when you buy off tv. We know our merchants and have confidence that you won't get charges like this from using the merchants we have on SR. Sorry this is happening to you, but there is nothing we can do to help since it wasn't a SR purchase and we wouldn't have a clue the actual company you bought them from. I'ld just keep alerting my credit card company....and next time, shop SR :sunshine:

Well I did the SR offer when I did it and had 2 orders go into cyberspace- no credit, no charge for Aquaglobes, no Aquaglobes, but 2 different fraudulent charges immediately following my order, and the CC company has called about 2 more attempts to charge to that same virtual account number that didn't go through so I still think something was hacking into the site that was the Aquaglobe offer through SR.

Anna
05-25-2008, 11:40 PM

I ordered at the begininng of May and have not received them. Has anyone received them from ordering from SR?

kimbih
05-26-2008, 12:00 PM
I ordered at the begininng of May and have not received them. Has anyone received them from ordering from SR?

None here either but my card was never charged either. So far no strange charges either....knock on wood! :)

3dog2kidmom
06-05-2008, 07:23 AM
My aquaglobes arrived yesterday, a week early for Father's Day!! DH loves them, I got SR credit, and didn't have any mysterious extra charges on my credit card either.

YIPPEE!!! Did anyone else get theirs?

SunshineGirl
06-05-2008, 07:39 AM
My aquaglobes arrived yesterday, a week early for Father's Day!! DH loves them, I got SR credit, and didn't have any mysterious extra charges on my credit card either.

YIPPEE!!! Did anyone else get theirs?

I just got mine yesterday as well!

mjjmbnmm
06-05-2008, 08:13 AM
Me too.......

rygirlsmum
06-05-2008, 08:36 AM
I ordered them when the offer first posted, back in late April. They showed up yesterday. It was weird that they showed up after I had given up hope (and did anyone's have a packing slip? mine didn't), and ordered from Carol Wright, but I never found any weird charges, so now I have some extras (actually, my containers could use two in each, probably).

Did the vendor ever get back to why there were weird things, like not finding orders when we've tried to check on them, and why it would take over a month to send them out?

I have them, so I'm not complaining.

kimbih
06-05-2008, 09:24 AM
I got my last week and have been using them (Actually I posted when I got them but it seems the post got lost in cyberspace after the server problems the other day :) ) No packing slip & so far no strange charges.

piglet-for-me
06-05-2008, 03:24 PM
This is really strange. I just received a box of Aquaglobes, but as far as I know, the cost was never charged against my debit card. When my DH gets home, I will double check with him. If we didn't pay for them, I'm sure this is going to be a treat to try and pay after the fact.

My 8 year old is thrilled beyond thrilled and currently filling them up and putting them in our planters. They are much prettier than I expected.

Alice28
06-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Mine came too- my boys were beyond thrilled with them, their reaction cracked me up!

PSL1013
06-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Did everyone get these through the offer or through a merchant on SR? I don't want the troubles that you all had and wondered which route I should go with to get these ?

PSL1013
07-09-2008, 09:55 PM
Those of you that have these Aqua Globes and are using them....do you like them? Convince me that I should get them? :rotfl:

kimbih
07-10-2008, 09:31 AM
I do like them. I wasn't convince they would work well but they are great. I'm looking to order more but the deals I find aren't as good as the original offer. (Most of the places are selling them in a package of 2 for about the same amount this offer sold for 4 of them)

I have 1 indoor plant that was looking pretty pathetic b/c I always forgot to water it but it came back to life with the aqua globe and looks great again. It constantly needed to be watered and now I only have to add water to the globe every 3-4 days....if I add a second one it will probably be even better.

Plus I have an outside planter that is in direct sun and every year the sun kills whatever is planted there since again I forget to water it daily :o But it's doing pretty good this year too so far.

I usually have bad luck with seen-on-tv stuff but I really really like these :D

PSL1013
07-10-2008, 10:34 AM
Thank you....I never did the original offer because we were going on vacation, I might give this a try now. I just remember all the trouble people were having with the ordering process and I didn't want to chance it at the time.

PSL1013
07-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Has anyone ordered these lately from the offer? I was about to place my order but decided to re-read the thread and with all the trouble people had with this offer, I'm hesitant to try it now. Cindy, did you ever find out anything when you called them as to why some orders never showed up?

sunshinecindy
07-10-2008, 01:44 PM
Has anyone ordered these lately from the offer? I was about to place my order but decided to re-read the thread and with all the trouble people had with this offer, I'm hesitant to try it now. Cindy, did you ever find out anything when you called them as to why some orders never showed up?

No, they are not being very helpful, in fact, I would order them from Taylor Gifts instead.

PSL1013
07-10-2008, 02:41 PM
No, they are not being very helpful, in fact, I would order them from Taylor Gifts instead.

ok, thank you! Glad I didn't go through with that offer.

kimbih
07-10-2008, 07:15 PM

OOOO! Thanks! I just ordered some more myself :)