PDA

View Full Version : New Survey to Test: Opeepl Survey Test

SunshineGirl
08-15-2023, 06:05 PM
I don't know anything about this one, but the payout isn't bad. They may route you through other companies. But it's at least something to try while we are looking for new options to replace Spectrum. It's on the Offers page right now.

SCard
08-16-2023, 08:30 AM
I tried last night, sent me into a few but did not get into any. Not a good day for me with surveys yesterday, did not even get into a single one.

Will try this one again.

jtowner
08-16-2023, 09:38 AM
When you get that router edgesurvey.innovatemr.net, I find all it does is send you to LRW which always has nothing at least for me, it was a water of time, I will pass on that, thanks for trying

SCard
08-17-2023, 09:30 AM
When you get that router edgesurvey.innovatemr.net, I find all it does is send you to LRW which always has nothing at least for me, it was a water of time, I will pass on that, thanks for trying

have tried every day, having the same experience, first edgesurvey, then into LRW, I get kicked out, end up back in LRW which then tells me I have a survey in progress, which I do not.

jtowner
08-17-2023, 01:51 PM
I had the same thing yesterday, round and round and booted , not worth the time for me

SCard
08-21-2023, 11:25 AM
today, no Dynata, no Sample Champ, no Your Survey, no One Opinion so thought I would give this another try. No luck, pretty much the same as the previous attempts

jtowner
08-21-2023, 05:34 PM
Dyna for me is 2 off one on, its been that way all month, terrible month for surveys, I did not even try to do that it took me in circles not willing to waste my time.