PDA

View Full Version : New Offer: Sweepstakes Advantage

SunshineGirl
10-17-2023, 01:32 PM
I am super excited about this offer! I've been a Sweepstakes Advantage member myself for over a decade and always advertise our SR contests over there.

And now we are paying .50 for Sweepstakes Advantage signups!

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4545

jtowner
10-18-2023, 08:52 AM
I did this yesterday and no credit, did anyone else do it, and how long does it take to credit.

SunshineGirl
10-18-2023, 08:53 AM
I did this yesterday and no credit, did anyone else do it, and how long does it take to credit.

This will take a couple of days because we are partnered with them directly through a traditional shopping credit rather than the hourly-type networks where we run the surveys and most other offers. I do see your credit though.

jtowner
10-18-2023, 10:15 AM
This will take a couple of days because we are partnered with them directly through a traditional shopping credit rather than the hourly-type networks where we run the surveys and most other offers. I do see your credit though.

Thanks for telling me that, good to know.

SCard
10-18-2023, 04:32 PM
I just signed up. thank you

jtowner
10-18-2023, 04:36 PM

It took 2 days but I did get it today,

SunshineGirl
10-18-2023, 04:57 PM

Hmm.... that is worrisome. I see a LOT of credits that have come through but yours did not. You clicked through our link without any kind of cookie blockers and signed up as a new free customer with them?

SCard
10-18-2023, 05:52 PM
Hmm.... that is worrisome. I see a LOT of credits that have come through but yours did not. You clicked through our link without any kind of cookie blockers and signed up as a new free customer with them?

yes, I used the link in this thread. I only did it a couple of hours ago.

SCard
10-27-2023, 07:52 AM
still do not see a credit, it's listed under my pending offers

SunshineGirl
10-30-2023, 04:24 PM
still do not see a credit, it's listed under my pending offers

I was afraid there was a problem when it didn't credit immediately. Do you ever have any problems with shopping orders crediting? We haven't had anyone else report a problem with this one but it's part of our shopping networks and not our offer networks so it credits more like shopping.