PDA

View Full Version : Sign out of Chome

jtowner
10-19-2023, 08:40 AM
I did a US opinion finished right before 6pm, when I went back was signed out of Chrome, it does it at times and have no idea why, Trish can you see if you see a not login in credit at that time of day?

SunshineGirl
10-19-2023, 02:53 PM
I did a US opinion finished right before 6pm, when I went back was signed out of Chrome, it does it at times and have no idea why, Trish can you see if you see a not login in credit at that time of day?

Do you mean OpinionsPay? I don't see one there for you at all yesterday or any that don't have subids. I wonder if it's because your browser totally deleted all cookies while you were taking the survey?

jtowner
10-19-2023, 03:19 PM
[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;397459]Do you mean OpinionsPay? I don't see one there for you at all yesterday or any that don't have subids. I wonder if it's because your browser totally deleted all cookies while you were taking the survey?[/QUO[/I]

Yes opinions pay .80, it could of deleted cookies I did not checked that, it has happened before and you found them in logged in, that is how I knew that, go gave them to me.
I did get through the special survey for panel, yeah, waiting on credit, did get my email confirming my acceptance, thanks for that.

Have you heard back from your network for Say so, or the new one you are waiting on to accept SR?

SunshineGirl
10-19-2023, 03:21 PM
[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;397459]Do you mean OpinionsPay? I don't see one there for you at all yesterday or any that don't have subids. I wonder if it's because your browser totally deleted all cookies while you were taking the survey?[/QUO[/I]

Yes opinions pay .80, it could of deleted cookies I did not checked that, it has happened before and you found them in logged in, that is how I knew that, go gave them to me.
I did get through the special survey for panel, yeah, waiting on credit, did get my email confirming my acceptance, thanks for that.

Have you heard back from your network for Say so, or the new one you are waiting on to accept SR?

So we only have an OpinionsPay .50. Maybe I am looking at the wrong survey?

No word yet on SaySo. Which is kind of surprising. Normally they respond quickly.

jtowner
10-19-2023, 04:30 PM
Its Opinions pay new one .50