PDA

View Full Version : E Vitamins

jtowner
12-06-2023, 07:21 PM
DO you know anything about eVitamins, I thought it was odd always get discounts in my email from them, that stopped in beginning of November, went there from SR a couple of times, just get 404 errors codes, and I read people did not get orders from them. I haved used them for years, found them here while shopping, just thought maybe you know something about them, they still on on the list here.

SunshineGirl
12-06-2023, 10:27 PM
DO you know anything about eVitamins, I thought it was odd always get discounts in my email from them, that stopped in beginning of November, went there from SR a couple of times, just get 404 errors codes, and I read people did not get orders from them. I haved used them for years, found them here while shopping, just thought maybe you know something about them, they still on on the list here.

It looks like they just totally disappeared. We didn't get anything at all from them. The links just all of a sudden stopped working.

jtowner
12-07-2023, 11:24 AM
It looks like they just totally disappeared. We didn't get anything at all from them. The links just all of a sudden stopped working.

Thanks for telling me that, they were in business a long time, no one is safe in todays world.