PDA

View Full Version : Ok, is it just me or did something change.......

askomsky
04-21-2008, 03:54 PM
I NOW can see everyone's banners including the ones in my referrel page??
Up until this afternoon the only one I could ever see was jakensophiesmom's earnings banner. I just went in to a thread and saw EVERYONE's! I'm also now able to post mine into my sig which wasn't working before?????? :confused:
Did something change or is it just me and my laptop?? (Did have an update just download so that' swhy I'm thinking it may be me even though I could see one)

mollyeilis
04-21-2008, 04:13 PM
That's very odd. :p I think it must have been your update...

(I'm clicking OFF my signature for this post, so you won't see a banner but it's OK, LOL)

spring
04-21-2008, 06:22 PM
Hmm......I've had no problems seeing everyone's banners, so perhaps it is your update?

PSL1013
04-23-2008, 10:29 AM
I NOW can see everyone's banners including the ones in my referrel page??
Up until this afternoon the only one I could ever see was jakensophiesmom's earnings banner. I just went in to a thread and saw EVERYONE's! I'm also now able to post mine into my sig which wasn't working before?????? :confused:
Did something change or is it just me and my laptop?? (Did have an update just download so that' swhy I'm thinking it may be me even though I could see one)

It's not just you, I couldn't see the banners either after the update but just recently they popped back up and now I can see them. I questioned this about a week ago but nobody commented, so I assumed it was just me or my computer but everything seems ok now!