PDA

View Full Version : CPX Error

SCard
02-15-2024, 10:30 AM
tried twice this AM, clicked on a survey, answered the demo questions, got the green bar and smiley face and both times ended with:

This page isn?t workingclick.cpx-research.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

reload did not work

JTowner, if you see this, I could not read your post late yesterday on the YS thread.

jtowner
02-15-2024, 10:39 AM
I am getting the same thing, I click on it when it said error got the CPX page but each time it said I already clicked on this survey which I did not.

This is the post, I wish this forum would get fixed.

Scard could not post this with what you were saying had to put it here.

When I was blocked using a different IP address, than my own, I was on vacation, I knew I was blocked when I click on it it told me to contact customer service. That was a few years ago, I had to talke with woman in charge of block accounts, took a long time trying to work that out. I think if you were blocked I think it would tell you that.
Last edited by jtowner; Yesterday at 05:19 PM.

SCard
02-15-2024, 03:48 PM
I am getting the same thing, I click on it when it said error got the CPX page but each time it said I already clicked on this survey which I did not.

This is the post, I wish this forum would get fixed.

Scard could not post this with what you were saying had to put it here.

When I was blocked using a different IP address, than my own, I was on vacation, I knew I was blocked when I click on it it told me to contact customer service. That was a few years ago, I had to talke with woman in charge of block accounts, took a long time trying to work that out. I think if you were blocked I think it would tell you that.
Last edited by jtowner; Yesterday at 05:19 PM.

got one around 11AM. now getting this and earlier too:

Unfortunately we cant connect to our Server.

If you have the problem permanently, please deactivate your adblocker.

I have not changed anything on my laptop with any adblocker.

I got kicked out of a SR survey company last summer. Was house sitting and did surveys there using my own laptop. Never thought about it being a problem but it was with one company; most of the others had no issues when I came back home.

jtowner
02-15-2024, 04:37 PM
Just not you, mine keeps wining up going in a circle, I thought maybe updating when I first saw it it started after 3p today, I was in there right before but getting kicked out to often, decided to wait and try again later

Its working now 5pm

SCard
02-15-2024, 08:34 PM
Its working now 5pm

got in.

jtowner
03-03-2024, 10:46 AM
Yesterday and today again I am getting nothing for your profile after the first completed survey anyone else getting in in the last 2 days?

I have been back to one and done again last 3 days, anyone else?

jtowner
03-05-2024, 11:12 AM
Same thing for several days now, after the first one can not get anymore all day long? Anyone else running into this.

Today I did one, I had clicked offer that was more than I got it used your and instead of the high amount I ended up with .40, its a issue since end of last month I am back to be only able to get one
again, what happened that is way it is everyday, try a couple times during day same reply nothing come back in a free hours still nothing. Trish do you know why this is this way again?? No one has responded to my post so I am not sure if it is just me or not.

jtowner
03-08-2024, 03:41 PM
Same thing for several days now, after the first one can not get anymore all day long? Anyone else running into this.

Today I did one, I had clicked offer that was more than I got it used your and instead of the high amount I ended up with .40, its a issue since end of last month I am back to be only able to get one
again, what happened that is way it is everyday, try a couple times during day same reply nothing come back in a free hours still nothing. Trish do you know why this is this way again?? No one has responded to my post so I am not sure if it is just me or not.

SCard
03-08-2024, 04:06 PM
I too have had instances where I click into a higher value ($1.80), seemed to go through several surveys, completed and got .$31. would never have done one for that value.

I am able to get more than one per day, I space them out over the day.

jtowner
03-08-2024, 04:37 PM
I too have had instances where I click into a higher value ($1.80), seemed to go through several surveys, completed and got .$31. would never have done one for that value.

I am able to get more than one per day, I space them out over the day.

Then that has happened to you with the reward part, I check after several hours and still get the same replay, just like in the beggining, that was a long survey to end up with .40, and then I can not get any others. I did mine about 6a and I get this message checking just now.

unfortunately we couldnt find a survey for your profile.

Try again in a few hours.

Scard could not read your post yesterday about Your, I guess went to the next page.

Trish can not see your post when it goes to a new page the error is still there and we cannot read anyone's post at that point.

It did happen to me again today the only survey I tried stated 3.00m it ended up to be .30 only thing I got into Samp checked cookies and still .30 and then can not get another one.

SCard
03-08-2024, 07:08 PM
Then that has happened to you with the reward part, I check after several hours and still get the same replay, just like in the beggining, that was a long survey to end up with .40, and then I can not get any others. I did mine about 6a and I get this message checking just now.

unfortunately we couldnt find a survey for your profile.

Try again in a few hours.

Scard could not read your post yesterday about Your, I guess went to the next page.

YS- got one yesterday, first this month. All of February only got 4. Seems I am banned from doing theirs for doing "too many" surveys.
we used to have Dynata that we could do 4, plus several other companies that had surveys. Was not a problem.

Now I do 4 CPX and 1 Sample Champ for a total of 5/day. Would love to know what number is considered not too many? Last week no Survey Champ at all so only 4/day, guess that was too many as well.

SCard
03-08-2024, 07:22 PM
YS- can't get my post to be where you can see it.

all February only got 4, got one yesterday. Seems I am banned for doing "too many" surveys. I do 4 CPX and 1 Sample Champ = 5/day,
last week no Sample Champ at all so only 4/day. Used to have 4 Dynata and then another 4-5 ones to do every day. was not doing "too many" then.
would like to know what constitutes too many, seems 4 or 5 is the threshold for me.

SunshineGirl
03-12-2024, 03:15 PM
I'm banned again from CPX and I didn't actually even complete any. I only filled out qualifications questions for a few of them. Apparently they REALLY do not like my honest answers.

SCard
03-15-2024, 07:52 AM
clicked into one today that was over $1.00, completed and got .28. :mad: would never had done one for that amount of money. Usually I can tell if I am being directed to surveys that are not what I clicked on and get out. This time I could not.