PDA

View Full Version : MID & related offers - going right to exit page

rumrunnergirl
04-22-2008, 09:51 PM
I cleared cookies and tried to do an offer today (from same company as MID). After entering my email it took me right to the exit page.

I cleared my cookies and tried a MID offer. After entering my email it took me to the exit page.

I did one yesterday and got the confirmation email (haven't gotten credit yet) and clicked it. I tried one on the 20th and it said I already requested a sample. (I have gmail).

What am I doing wrong? LOL. I am clearing credits, recently visited websites and temporary files before trying to do an offer. Thanks!

askomsky
04-22-2008, 09:53 PM
I have noticed with some of these offers that when you enter your email and hit enter a 2nd screen pops up with what looks like the ending page, but if you go down into your tray you'll see that there should be another open window that will take you to the next page, if this makes any sense......

rumrunnergirl
04-23-2008, 08:14 AM
OK, I will try again and see if I notice anything.

I think you are talking about the screen that pops up and says "Final steps! ABC prize is waiting for you when you complete these offers. Select 2 silver . . ." etc? I am not getting that page. I am taken to the exit page (and the URL on top says "exit"), and when I click the back button it takes me to the page to enter my email. Oy. LOL

But I will try again. Thanks!

jenvance
04-23-2008, 09:04 AM
I am having the same issue with mid offers, it goes right to the google page?

m 'n c
04-23-2008, 09:22 AM
I am having the same issue with mid offers, it goes right to the google page?

If it is bringing you to google or directly to the end then it is recognizing your information in their database already from a different offer that is sharing databases with this offer.

rumrunnergirl
04-26-2008, 10:48 AM
Ok, what I did was take the signup out of pending since I figured it didn't go thru. Then I go into my email and there's the confirmation email! I clicked that, and moved the offer back into pending. It's been 3 days and no credit.

I have only gotten 1 signup to credit since the 18th. I don't know what's gone wrong. Everything was working great, most signups were crediting, and now nothing.

Help!

ETA: I am getting the confirmation emails and clicking on them, and still not getting the credit.