PDA

View Full Version : help finding paid surveys...

LaBretonne2002
04-23-2008, 12:22 AM
I would love to earn some money doing surveys but my total earnings is less that $6. How / where can i find the surveys so that it adds up faster? i'm in Nova Scotia Canada, if that makes a difference. I would love to be able to find places on the sunshinerewards sites that others use to make big bucks. HELP!

m 'n c
04-23-2008, 12:26 AM
Megan (bbangel) can help you with Canadian things when she's on next. Until then I think you can do the daily surveys so if you haven't found those its under the Earn Daily -> Daily Surveys drop down. Sorry I'm in the US so I'm not too much help. Also under the Offers -> All Offers just search through those pages for anything that says Canada only or doesn't say US only and give those a try.

LaBretonne2002
04-25-2008, 10:25 PM
I dont know how to send her a message. I'm brand new to this... can you help or ask her to message me. I want to save some money to take my son on a disney world trip. He's been through a rough year with my mom getting sick with cancer, etc... I won't bore you with the details. But if you could help or get her to message me or reply here, that would be great!

askomsky
04-25-2008, 11:07 PM
Look for a post with her user name (just left chat or I could have said something to her in there) bbangel. Lets see she posted in a few threads you can go to the top to Members list and look for her it's alphabetical order.
Click on her name and options should pop up to Private Message her. If that doesn't work just start a new thread saying need help from Canada, she should jump on then. She's earned a lot for being in Canada and should be able to help.

April