PDA

View Full Version : Question about SR Website

PSL1013
04-23-2008, 10:39 AM
Ever since the update, some of my pages are down in the middle of the page and I have to scroll down, not a huge problem but it doesn't look right because there is a large white space at the top of a lot of the pages and it seems like they could be moved up?...not all of them are in the middle of the page but quite a few....paid offers/paid clicks/ acct. history/scratch off for example. Is this just my computer or does anyone else see this, might just be me and I will have to just live with it? :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
04-23-2008, 10:42 AM
I've been slowly catching them and moving them as I find them. Just post here when you come across one and I will get in and fix it. :)

pattip03
04-23-2008, 10:46 AM
I have to scroll down to login, page appears blank on my computer....

PSL1013
04-23-2008, 10:54 AM
These are the pages that I found:

Acct. history
current earnings
product search
gift reminders
paid offers
paid clicks
scratch off

Mom2aPrincess
04-23-2008, 11:02 AM
I have to scroll down to login, page appears blank on my computer....

yep...the login screen is the one that I actually notice and am bothered by.

mollyeilis
04-23-2008, 12:20 PM
What's funny is that today is the first day that my log-in page has looked normal without needing to scroll down since the changes!

So Tricia, don't change it! :rotfl::angel:

SunshineGirl
04-23-2008, 12:23 PM
I changed them all about half an hour ago. :)

lrsellars
04-23-2008, 12:27 PM
I changed them all about half an hour ago. :)

I found three more.

Paid Clicks
Scratchoff
Free Money Games

And Thanks for fixing them. I thought it might just be my screen.

jnorth1007
04-23-2008, 01:20 PM
I also was coming to say that the paid clicks and scratch off are still too low. Also on the daily survey page there are two totals for March instead of one saying April which I think was the intent.

Mom2aPrincess
04-23-2008, 01:54 PM
These are the pages that I found:

Acct. history
current earnings
product search
gift reminders
paid offers
paid clicks
scratch off

Also the page that we click to go to Netwinner.

PSL1013
04-23-2008, 03:29 PM
The pages all look great now. It's funny how such trivial things seems to bother some people...like ME! :rotfl: Thanks for fixing things for us perfectionists :angel:......the only one that still needs an adjustment that I can find is the Scratch Off page. :)

Magical JenK
04-24-2008, 09:13 AM
The scratch off pages are still down further for me...anyone else? The login is now at the top for me, but not scratch off.

PSL1013
04-24-2008, 09:18 AM
The scratch off pages are still down further for me...anyone else? The login is now at the top for me, but not scratch off.

Yup, it is still way off for me too! Tricia must have missed one. :angel:

SunshineGirl
04-24-2008, 09:23 AM
The scratch off is actually a completely different type of webpage integrated into our site. It's a bit more programming than I usually do. SG was in New York all week, so I have to wait to have him fix that one. :) I'm slowly working on my programming skills, but he is still the genius around here. LOL!

askomsky
04-24-2008, 12:11 PM
The scratch off is actually a completely different type of webpage integrated into our site. It's a bit more programming than I usually do. SG was in New York all week, so I have to wait to have him fix that one. :) I'm slowly working on my programming skills, but he is still the genius around here. LOL!

See how much we assume you do "everything"! :) Your so good at it, but it must make SG feel needed...

PSL1013
04-24-2008, 03:47 PM
SG must be home because the Scratch off page is fixed....thank you SG. Now everything looks nice and spiffy! :love:

SunshineGuy
04-24-2008, 10:21 PM
SG must be home because the Scratch off page is fixed....thank you SG. Now everything looks nice and spiffy! :love:

yeah...i was actually looking at it off and on all day....trying to figure out the easiest way to fix it. had to even call sunshinegirl and ask her how she fixed the other pages while i was in NY. she is the real brains behind this operation.

missangie
04-25-2008, 10:36 AM
I know them both and I have to go with SunshineGirl for the brains behind the operation! Sorry SunshineGuy--you're still the cute one though!! :rotfl: