PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. Prindables Equals Happy Tricia

SunshineGirl
04-23-2008, 01:10 PM
Background: I almost won an NCAA tournament contest run by some of my affiliate friends. I was bummed when I came in second....until today!!

The UPS man just delvered my "consolation prize"--a Mrs. Prindables apple!! Can I tell you how incredibly awesome it is? It's just a little bit warm, so the caramel is easy to slice through. And it has three different chocolates drizzled over it. No nuts on this one, although they do have some with nuts.

If you are trying to figure out something to buy for Mother's Day or another gift where the person has everything, you have GOT to give Mrs. Prindables a shot. I had been seeing them for years but refused to buy from them until they got an affiliate program. As soon as we signed with them, I ordered a big sampler basket of their stuff for my mom's house for the family for Christmas. We ate ALL of it. Everyone found something that they loved.

So I'm in a good mood now. LOL! And I need to go get another slice....

disney_girl
04-23-2008, 01:19 PM
Congratulations on your win- you may not have come in first place, but getting that prize is definitely a "win"!! You made it sound soooo good!! I always look at these and go back and forth and never order. But our Anniversary is May 27th and I just decided that I am going to order that for a treat for us!:cooldance: Now I just have to wait a month! lol

Thanks for the review!! And enjoy your prize!!

missangie
04-23-2008, 01:33 PM
Tricia sent me a Mrs. Prindables apple for my birthday! It was beautiful to look and and so nicely packaged. I almost hated to open the box and cut into the apple, but I did. My mistake was doing it in front of the kids. I had to share a few slices. At first it didn't sound like a bad idea, but the more I ate, the more I didn't want to share. I finally told them we had to put it away so as to not ruin our dinner. And yes, I finished it as soon as they were out of sight!! LOL!

SunshineGirl
04-23-2008, 01:51 PM
Wanna hear something totally juvenile?

When I got the box, I thought to myself "Get out the videocamera and video blog about this apple so that your members can see for themselves how great they are." But I got so excited about eating the apple that I couldn't help myself from immediately opening it and cutting into it. So now I can't show it to you because I already ate it. LOL!

Blessing and Miracle
04-23-2008, 01:51 PM
Background: I'm in a good mood now. LOL!

Tricia, let's keep the good mood going, how about a game?!:angel:

Congrats, on your 2nd place win!

Maybe, I'll order an apple for myself! LOL.
I need to catch Shelly anyway!:rotfl:

disney_girl
04-23-2008, 01:53 PM
Funny! Well, now SG needs to send you one so that you can do a proper Video blog for the rest of us!! :)

askomsky
04-23-2008, 01:59 PM
Not juvenile at all as I would have done the same exact thing!!!!! :)

SunshineGirl
04-23-2008, 02:11 PM
This will crack you up. I went ahead and videoblogged my half eaten apple. I'll post in a few minutes. LOL!

disney_girl
04-23-2008, 02:18 PM
Can't wait to see:rotfl:

SunshineGirl
04-23-2008, 02:29 PM
Here ya go!

http://sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/

disney_girl
04-23-2008, 02:34 PM
Loved it!!! Ok, I'm sold on ordering!! The only thing I'm not so sure about it waiting until the end of May. Hmmm... I really liked seeing the apple slice- to see how thick the chocolate layer is... yummy!!!

Now, let's see what Tricia gets for Mother's Day......:)

sunshinecindy
04-23-2008, 02:35 PM
And not only are their apples wonderful, but when Tricia had sent the Christmas pack down, I had inadvertently (haha) stuck the big chocolate pecan turtle, they call Jumbo Regals (which comes beautifully wrapped in a box) in the back of my refrig, then I found it about a month later, and I swear I heard that thing calling my name everyday. I did limit myself though. I cut it into four pieces and allowed myself one piece a day. So, I had a slice of heaven everyday for 4 days.

SunshineGirl
04-23-2008, 02:38 PM
And not only are their apples wonderful, but when Tricia had sent the Christmas pack down, I had inadvertently (haha) stuck the big chocolate pecan turtle, they call Jumbo Regals (which comes beautifully wrapped in a box) in the back of my refrig, then I found it about a month later, and I swear I heard that thing calling my name everyday. I did limit myself though. I cut it into four pieces and allowed myself one piece a day. So, I had a slice of heaven everyday for 4 days.

Dang!! I wondered where that thing went. You are sneaky....

sunshinecindy
04-23-2008, 02:41 PM
Dang!! I wondered where that thing went. You are sneaky....

Hey, it was an honest mistake :angel:, besides, I thought you were eating the rest of your apple, not reading the boards.

lanny76
04-23-2008, 02:46 PM
That all sounds/looks so yummy - maybe my mom would like one of those apples for Mother's Day!

JillyFish
04-23-2008, 02:55 PM
Mmmmmmmm......looks yummy!!!! :scarf:

Those have tempted me so many times but I've never ordered. Might have to treat myself to one for Mother's Day/Birthday!

Tricia, I loved that you rewrapped the whole thing!! :rotfl:

linanglab
04-23-2008, 02:56 PM
I have looked and looked at these. I go on that site about every week....So....Tricia - if you send me one of these apples, I would be glad to do a video for you! :angel:

I think I will have to go and look again at them.....maybe I will order this time.....

mia214jia
04-23-2008, 03:15 PM
You are too funny Tricia! I have mulled over Prindables as weel and havent done it yet... But now ya got me thinkin.

spring
04-23-2008, 03:39 PM
Okay, Tricia, after the last food blog you did, I ended up ordering 5 bags of nuts! (and they were yummy, I might add.) I think you could sell a freezer to an Eskimo in mid-winter.:rotfl: Okay, off to check out Mrs. Prindables........

disney_girl
04-23-2008, 03:45 PM
Darn it Tricia! Now I really want one of those apples!:rotfl: I refuse to eat it before the race Saturday... maybe I can order one as an "after race treat". :)

mollyeilis
04-23-2008, 03:49 PM
Tricia, is there an ingredient list in the package at all?

I've been trying to find the ingredients on the website but haven't been successful...when I email websites asking such questions I only hear back from about half of them, so that's the last thing on my list. :)

If there's an ingredient list could you look at it quick for anything including the words "corn syrup" for me? :heart:

(can't order any if they have anything with that in the name)

Thanks in advance!!!!!

askomsky
04-23-2008, 04:01 PM
Ohh that really, really looks yummy! I think I will order myself one between now and Mother's Day as a half bday half Mother's Day present to myself. I would do it now But I've been sooooooo good getting back on WW, the ice cream cake alone will throw me off track on Friday. I've looked at them several times before but Tricia's video definelty has me hooked.

SunshineGirl
04-23-2008, 04:04 PM
Tricia, is there an ingredient list in the package at all?

I've been trying to find the ingredients on the website but haven't been successful...when I email websites asking such questions I only hear back from about half of them, so that's the last thing on my list.

If there's an ingredient list could you look at it quick for anything including the words "corn syrup" for me? :heart:

(can't order any if they have anything with that in the name)

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Sorry. :( The caramel does have corn syrup in it.

Darn it Tricia! Now I really want one of those apples!:rotfl: I refuse to eat it before the race Saturday... maybe I can order one as an "after race treat". :)

I think an after race treat would be perfect!!

mollyeilis
04-23-2008, 04:08 PM
Thank you Ms Tricia. Darn that caramel.

But I'm glad they have an ingredient list!!!

Makes me think I can email them and ask for the listings for all of their products; maybe something with just chocolate will be without the evil-for-DH-and-especially-DS ingredient. :)

Or they don't HAVE anything without caramel. Darn!

SunshineGirl
04-23-2008, 04:10 PM
This is kind of cool. The people who manage the Mrs. Prindable's affiliate program watched our blog and posted about it to my peers. :)

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=104420

wilsonfamily4
04-23-2008, 04:18 PM
This is kind of cool. The people who manage the Mrs. Prindable's affiliate program watched our blog and posted about it to my peers. :)

Wow that's cool for you! And a great way for people to see her product advertised without it coming from them. Awesome all around. I am actually off to see what they have. I feel liek a treat would be nice!

bellanlivismom
04-23-2008, 04:22 PM
I had to laugh at the in case my husband and children are not paying close enough attention!:rotfl: Very nice!! they look great...hmmmmm who could I send one to?

JillyFish
04-23-2008, 04:24 PM

Brownie points for Tricia! Woot!!!! :cooldance:

disney_girl
04-23-2008, 05:25 PM

That's awesome Tricia!!:cooldance:

PSL1013
04-23-2008, 06:48 PM
You are hysterical with that half eaten apple story, I love it. You did a darn good, convincing job with it too I might add......one question though, how could you dangle that slice of apple in front of your mouth without taking a bite....I was waiting for the bite and the "yummmmm, it's delicious" comment at the end but it never happened! :rotfl:

mollyeilis
04-23-2008, 08:50 PM
I wanted to add....

Even though I can't get anything from them (well I could, but that wouldn't be very nice to DH and DS), I found that out from emailing them, and they answered in something like FIVE minutes. It was amazing. It was not good news for my family, but at least it was a definitive and FAST answer! (more than I can for nestle about mickey bars!)

I like fast, to the point, and accurate customer service. Even when it's not the answer I wanted. :sunshine:

sammielynn
04-23-2008, 09:13 PM
I had to laugh at the in case my husband and children are not paying close enough attention!:rotfl: Very nice!! they look great...hmmmmm who could I send one to?

I vote you send me one!:angel:

sunshinecindy
04-23-2008, 09:59 PM

Hmmm. let me think...oh ya, ME ME ME. LOL
Actually, that pecan regal, I think is better then the apple. I can't tell you how it melted in my mouth.

askomsky
04-23-2008, 10:05 PM
That's just awesome Tricia! See great press all the way around! Maybe they'll want to "thank" you for some free advertising and get us a coupon! lol