PDA

View Full Version : Help No SOUND

JOLAROCHE
04-25-2008, 03:19 PM
I cannot do some surveys and on netwinner I have no volume. My computer went down last week. My son put in his flash drive and the drive burnt out and then the computer kept crashing. I now have my computer back and I have no sound. I have tried everything I can think of. I know for sure it is plugged in the speakers are working and so on. I tried to downloadrealtek
ac97 but that did not seem to work either. Does anyone have any suggestions. I am going to take it back if I cannot figure it out but my son has a project so I needed it for this weekend. I am really upset about this because it cost me money to fix and he lost all of my files including all the special projects for my son e-portfoliol that he needs to graduate. Thank goodness I have a scanner and can scan them back in.

bajam
04-25-2008, 03:48 PM
Mine has a volume control on the speakers and on the keyboard. Somehow our keyboard is turned down or muted. Check that. If that is it go under "all programs" and click the assesories tab. Click entertainment and then volume control. Make sure that they are turned up and none of them are muted. If that doesn't work it I'm out of ideas. Good luck:)

JOLAROCHE
04-25-2008, 04:07 PM
What does it say on your keyboard for the sound