PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine mail

bellanlivismom
04-25-2008, 05:58 PM
Oh how I love to see that Sunshine rewards return address on the envelope that is shinning in my mailbox. Thanks again Tricia and SR for everything!!

disney_girl
04-25-2008, 06:36 PM
Got me a little sunshine mail as well. Couldn't have come on a better day! I've had an incredibly bad day, but that mail made me :).

:sunshine:

saffymom
04-25-2008, 06:57 PM
I had some sunshine mail today too. It definitely made my day!:sunshine2:

mollyeilis
04-28-2008, 08:16 PM
Well, I waited over the weekend and until today's mail, but it appears that I missed the cashout you got in on. Drat! :p

If only I (could have) ordered at the same time as you did (I was something like 40 cents away for 2 days or something crazy like that)...alas I think I cashed out a day or so late (if only I had seen, in a timely fashion, the post in your other thread by Tricia about ordering the higher amounts on the 17th!) and I shall be waiting a bit longer until the next mailing.

Obviously I must pay close attention to your threads, b/c they contain things of interest to me. :sunshine:

bellanlivismom
04-28-2008, 08:29 PM
I am sorry that you missed it. It sounded like Tricia was going to do another one sometime this week, since she posted all the new cards. And had a ton of people cash out. :sunshine:

Tricia had posted this in the injured by disney dollars thread in the just for fun section last week.
I'm sure you know that. I just don't want you to get your hopes up (or get worried) when you start hearing that people who cashed out this morning are getting their cards this week. I think Molly's was the last one that I processed a couple of hours ago.

Maybe yours is still on its way!

mollyeilis
04-28-2008, 08:44 PM
The "injured by disney dollars" thread? Bwa ha ha, I don't remember that one! I'll have to go looking.

Maybe there is hope, woo!!!

See? You DO post good information for me! To paraphrase someone paraphrasing something else, "set phasers to 'stalk bellanlivismom'". :sunshine:

3dog2kidmom
04-28-2008, 08:45 PM
I got sunshine mail last week, too. I have to say that last week was mostly a blur to me (worked close to 20 hours of overtime), so I don't remember what day they came. But they are HERE!!!

We are going to Disney with $200 in SR gift cards (that's in addition to the more than $200 in SRewards I used to pay on this package), $100 Am Ex card I got for admin day, and $400 from ebay :) . Add that to the free flights I had because of credits and we have a basically free trip to Disney for DH and me. The best kind!!

arob414
04-29-2008, 06:52 AM
Got my cards, too. Closing in on one more, before trip. If con't make it in time, will plant it in a new Disney savings and watch it grow.

Edit - Yipee, Blue Ray just credited, combine that with yesterday's survey and Shoebuy shopping, yesterday, I am almost at $24 ($25 gc).

bellanlivismom
04-29-2008, 07:55 AM
I could get another 25 card too, I am thinking about it. Since it will be a while until we go again....hmmmmmm decisions decisions!

That would be another pair of build your own mouse ears! I told the kids that they could do this when we go....and I told DH that he could do the build your own lightsaber, so that extra 25 is looking better all the time!

ETA: I did it. I could not take the pressure! hehehehe

mollyeilis
04-29-2008, 09:31 PM
Thank you so much for pointing me to the "injured" thread. I would have been so surprised today if you hadn't, and if I hadn't posted here for you to post that (complicated sentence). Because I got my sunshine mail today, and it was even in a 50 instead of the 25s! Yay for Tricia!

OK now I need to go put it in my secret SR giftcard hideaway, b/c keeping it in my bra (so I don't lose it while finishing up some housework and a survey) just isn't working for me. :p

bellanlivismom
04-30-2008, 07:05 AM
I am so glad to hear that you got some sunshine! YAY! :sunshine: I just had to laugh about keeping it in your bra! :rotfl:

mollyeilis
04-30-2008, 01:09 PM
Yeah, well, it was the safest place at that moment! But then I forgot about it and kept getting surprised by it, but then would forget again (I've been tired and confused recently) etc etc. I don't normally keep anything in my bra except for what is supposed to go in there! :p

mjjmbnmm
05-12-2008, 04:28 PM
Thanks Tricia. I got my DGC'S today, now I can order my tix for MNSSHP.:cooldance:

wilsonfamily4
05-12-2008, 04:42 PM
I also got my Disney gift cards today! LOVE seeing sunshine on my envelope!!

bellanlivismom
05-12-2008, 05:49 PM
Thanks Tricia!! I got my last gift card for this trip today. Ended with $525. thanks so much!! YOU ROCK!

arob414
05-12-2008, 05:56 PM
::clap:Thank you, Tricia!!! Got my Disney gc, today. I was hoping it would come in time, but didn't expect it this soon. I think that makes $800 for the trip that we leave on in 9 days.:minnie: :party:

Nah... I am not excited.:rotfl:

lrsellars
05-13-2008, 08:20 AM
When did you all order? Maybe mine will arrive today!!!

nucpharm29
05-13-2008, 08:53 AM
Got my little bit of sunshine yesterday as well!:sunshine2: Gotta love more money to spend on my Disney trip in a month!:cooldance:

arob414
05-13-2008, 08:55 AM
Got my little bit of sunshine yesterday as well!:sunshine2: Gotta love more money to spend on my Disney trip in a month!:cooldance:

Early last Monday, like 6am.

lrsellars
05-13-2008, 08:59 AM
Early last Monday, like 6am.

Thanks - I cashed out on 4/22 so I bet it will be here soon. I know it can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks.

catnapfan
05-13-2008, 10:27 AM
Thanks - I cashed out on 4/22 so I bet it will be here soon. I know it can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks.

I cashed out on 4/22 also and got my Disney gift cards yesterday.

spring
05-13-2008, 12:48 PM
I cashed out on 4/22 also and got my Disney gift cards yesterday.

Good to know! I also cashed out 4/22 and hoping to see a ray of sunshine in my mailbox soon!:angel:

fourfoxesinpa
05-13-2008, 01:10 PM
I got mine in the mail this afternoon. Off to DCL website so I can cash it in. Like water through my hands, those Disney gift cards are!

spring
05-13-2008, 03:44 PM
Yippee! My Disney Gift Cards arrived a few minutes ago. Now I have $600 in gift cards towards my August 2009 Disney cruise. My goal is to earn enough money to pay for the bulk of the cruise. I'm not quite 1/2 way there, but I'll continue to plug along. Thank you, Sunshine Family!:sunshine: