PDA

View Full Version : Disney Shopping

andrea2289
04-26-2008, 09:31 AM
Does anyone know if you can use more than one promo code here?
SR had the 10% off code. On the Disney Site they offer the $5 shipping, but you have to use a code. I didn't go through to the end to try...thought I'd ask here if anyone knows first!
Thanks!

~Kathie
04-26-2008, 09:50 AM
You can stack 2 codes max on DisneyShopping. You will be able to use the shipping code since it is on the site and the SR code!

HTH

andrea2289
04-26-2008, 09:51 AM
Thank-you :sunshine2:

Hedy
04-26-2008, 09:52 AM
Does anyone know if you can use more than one promo code here?
SR had the 10% off code. On the Disney Site they offer the $5 shipping, but you have to use a code. I didn't go through to the end to try...thought I'd ask here if anyone knows first!
Thanks!

You can, BUT keep in mind that if you use a non-SR code you're running the risk of not getting SR credit.

andrea2289
04-26-2008, 09:55 AM
The 10% code is through SR and the free shipping offer is right at the top of the Disney site, so I should be ok?

disney_girl
04-26-2008, 10:01 AM
You should be fine since the $5 shipping is on Disneyshopping site and the 10% is a SR coupon code.

btw...thanks for making me look at Disneyshopping.... I bought another outfit for my daughter. lol I got her an infant Minnie Mouse bathing suit last week and it is sooooooooooooooo cute! So, got a sun dress and hat for our trip.:)

SunshineGirl
04-26-2008, 10:34 AM
I'm going to order a bunch of beach towels. We're opening the pool soon and I need to stock up so that I don't have to do laundry every dang day. LOL!

disney_girl
04-26-2008, 11:31 AM
I'm going to order a bunch of beach towels. We're opening the pool soon and I need to stock up so that I don't have to do laundry every dang day. LOL!

I just got my order of beach towels and they look GREAT!! I know I got Mickey, Minnie, Nemo and a few others! Love them! And it will definitely be nice if you don't have to wash towels every day!