PDA

View Full Version : Disney Movie Club?

Alice28
05-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Is the $12 offer for this gone? I've been debating it for a week, and decided to go for it, and now it's not on the news page anymore. Darn. :(

Alice28
05-03-2007, 11:47 AM
never mind, I found it.

Tricia, do you know approx how long this offer is good for? I want to do it, but we are moving in 2-3 weeks, and I hesitate to be expecting something in the mail along that same timeline (the movies). Thanks-

andrea2289
05-03-2007, 12:00 PM
I did this offer and never got credit :( Hopefully it will come through eventually!

missymagic
05-03-2007, 01:31 PM
I did the disney movies last night and it credited with one hour. To my amazment..something went right.

Alice28
05-03-2007, 03:20 PM
1 more question- for the two 'bonus' movies, I know that the $14.95 one counts as one of the movies you have to buy over the next 2 years. Does the $9.95 one do too? I would love to only have to buy 3 more over the next 2 years vs. 4. Thanks for any info. I'm ready to do this offer I think, and I will assume the PO will just forward my movies with the rest of my mail.

January
05-03-2007, 07:11 PM
I also signed up and got credited immediately after I signed up. It really sounds like a great deal!

Alice28
05-04-2007, 12:17 AM
I signed up; no credit yet, and no confirmation email yet either. Weird. :confused: I'm sure it will come tomorrow (the confirmation email anyway). I just hopes it works because I was a member awhile ago, but quit my membership 4-5 months ago (after fulfilling my membership requirements years ago). But now there are movies we want again, and I ordered some Pirates movies for my dad for FAther's Day. Hopefully it will all work out.

krg1968
05-05-2007, 12:12 PM
I haven't decided if I want to sign back up for this or not. My kids are getting older and we aren't buying as many movies. I would like to have Cars, and we will probably buy the new Pirates when it comes out next year. It's bittersweet when your kids start growing up. We don't watch Pinochio and Alice over and over again.

Alice28
05-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Yeah,it was a hard choice for me, because when I had it before, it was irritating the new movies would come out in the stores, but not for another 2months or so with the Club. I just figured I can come up with 4 movies to buy over the next 2 years, esp when one, like you said, will be the third Pirates movie & I think we scratched Tarzan so that's another one.

Except I *still* haven't gotten my confirmation email from them! :headache: Getting irked since it's such a big payout one....I am NOT losing out on that $12! Hopefully Disney will get it together soon.

3dog2kidmom
05-05-2007, 06:47 PM
I'm right there with you waiting on this one to credit. I got the movies today, but haven't opened them because if it doesn't credit they are going back and I'm canceling. I signed up for the credit -- we don't need a bunch of the movies either.

RayaniFoxmur
05-05-2007, 07:04 PM
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it works for you! I'm kinda wishing that I wasn't already a member so I can participate too.

mrsheppo
05-05-2007, 07:30 PM
I signed up for it several weeks ago and still haven't been credited. I did email Tricia and she said she would file a dispute with the merchant. Still waiting patiently.:computer:

Alice28
05-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Oh carp....your responses make me wonder about this one. :headache:

SunshineGirl
05-05-2007, 08:20 PM
I signed up for it several weeks ago and still haven't been credited. I did email Tricia and she said she would file a dispute with the merchant. Still waiting patiently.:computer:

If I filed a dispute with the merchant for you already, I got credit yesterday (I have to manually post those). If I am still waiting on the 8 days to run since you did the offer, I am optimistic. The fact that I filed one and got one credit so far is exciting to me. LOL! It's a new advertiser, so I wasn't sure how they would be about researching disputes. I have one advertiser who essentially NEVER follow up with me and another who follows up on every single one. Then the other 500+ advertisers fall somewhere in the middle.

lilianddomsmom
05-05-2007, 09:36 PM
i wish that i waited to sign up for the movie club cause i signed up for it like a week before it was offered on here

3dog2kidmom
05-06-2007, 09:30 AM
[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;1111]If I filed a dispute with the merchant for you already, I got credit yesterday (I have to manually post those). If I am still waiting on the 8 days to run since you did the offer, I am optimistic. The fact that I filed one and got one credit so far is exciting to me. LOL! [QUOTE]

Oh goodie... can we file mine soon please???? :rotfl:

mrsheppo
05-06-2007, 07:08 PM
I received my credit today. Thank you so much Tricia:clap: :clap:

Alice28
05-06-2007, 07:52 PM
Hmmm...I checked online with DMC, and I can get in as a 'member'- they recognized my email and password....but still no confirmation email! :confused: I think I may call tomorrow and ask them to resend me the email. I hope they can do that.

Alice28
05-09-2007, 09:28 PM
Ok, this is weird. Maybe I am just worrying too much.

I can log into the Disney site. They sent me my first 'featured title' email. BUT the hold for $31 was taken off my card and not charged....nor do I have anything in my order status. And I never rec'd any confirmation email when I first joined either.

Could they possibly be denying me my 1st order offer because I once was a member? I would think they would welcome me back with open arms and let me do the offer again since I was a good member and it's been several months since I had an acct with them.

Not only was I wanting the SR credits, but I sure was wanting all those POTC movies for my kids and for gifts. :(

bonnie
05-10-2007, 02:02 AM
oh jeesh i was thinking on doing this one ro and hold the movies for Christmas but i dunno now aboout it:confused:

lrsellars
05-10-2007, 11:09 AM
Does anyone remember how long it takes to receive the movies? I got credit on 4/26 but don't remember the shipping information. Thanks!!!

mom2dea
05-19-2007, 01:39 PM
Oh I pray this works this is the first CC offer I ahve done sence Feb the last two befor I quite doing them never went threw so I pray this works . I am putting the movies back for christmas .

It already credit with in 5 mins of placing the order . Great offer !!!!!!!

Sarah M

bonnie
05-19-2007, 01:49 PM
I pray they do to!please let me know as i would also like to put these up for Christmas or birthday lol its a great deal!:sunshine2:

Alice28
05-19-2007, 04:09 PM
The movies did not take long to come; I joined the 1st of May, and got the movies on the 16th or 17th

However, no credit. :( I filed a trouble ticket and am praying it comes through. I wanted the movies anyway, but I sure wanted that $12 credit too.

SunshineGirl
05-19-2007, 04:23 PM
I think the guy with our advertiser who processes the disputes is out on vacation. There was a notice on the website not to send things to him. The first dispute I filed, they gave me the credit within a week. Now I have about 10 Disneys waiting with them. They have not, however, declined them. So I think they just haven't gotten to them yet.

Alice28
05-19-2007, 04:24 PM
I think the guy with our advertiser who processes the disputes is out on vacation. There was a notice on the website not to send things to him. The first dispute I filed, they gave me the credit within a week. Now I have about 10 Disneys waiting with them. They have not, however, declined them. So I think they just haven't gotten to them yet.

Thank you for letting us know what's going on Tricia! I appreciate that.

plantlady
05-20-2007, 08:09 PM
Does anyone know how much shipping costs on these?

chocovrdmicears
05-20-2007, 08:54 PM
I signed up a couple of days ago. I got 3 movies for $1.99 and FREE shipping!
Got credit very very quickly :clap: I ordered the 2 Pirates movies and my new favorite, Cinderella III. (I am embarassed to say I cried openly when I watched it for the first time:blush: ) I cannot wait to get my new movies!
Very excited! :rotfl:

3dog2kidmom
05-20-2007, 08:58 PM
Thank you for letting us know what's going on Tricia! I appreciate that.

Me too... Thanks, you're an :angel: !!

Wendi63
05-21-2007, 10:52 AM
I signed up for the Disney Movie Club last week and received a confirmation a few days later but still haven't received credit. I'm a little worried now since other people are saying that they were credited immediately. I've never been a member before so I hope there isn't a problem trying to get credit since I have the confirmation email.

SunshineGirl
05-21-2007, 11:13 AM
I signed up for the Disney Movie Club last week and received a confirmation a few days later but still haven't received credit. I'm a little worried now since other people are saying that they were credited immediately. I've never been a member before so I hope there isn't a problem trying to get credit since I have the confirmation email.

If you don't receive credit on Disney Movie Club within the first 24 hours, definitely file a trouble ticket as soon as your 7 days are up.

I'm really disappointed that these are not converting very well. I had this happen the last time when I worked directly with Disney. Then Disney dropped their program and it has reappeared through a 3rd party. The tracking seems to be even worse than last time. Hopefully they will make good and give us all of the credits through the dispute system.

kimntrent
05-21-2007, 11:50 AM
On this note I see a lot of these click through instant dollarz. I figure this is the 3rd party affilliate program right ? Is that why we aren't getting credit for some of them?

Kim
________
Motorcycle Tires (http://www.motorcycle-tech.com/tires/motorcycle-tires)

SunshineGirl
05-21-2007, 02:42 PM
On this note I see a lot of these click through instant dollarz. I figure this is the 3rd party affilliate program right ? Is that why we aren't getting credit for some of them?

Kim

Yes and no. They are one of the advertisers that I use. But I have a feeling that THEY are not getting credit for them. So they will take all of the disputes that I file on the offer and combine them with all of the disputes that the other rewards programs have filed and submit them to Disney Movie Club in batches.

Some of the third parties are better than others. I have one that will get me credit on almost every single dispute I send him. But then I have (numerous) others who NEVER even respond to the disputes. It's a balance of trying to find reputable advertisers that also have good payouts because a lot of them run the exact same offers.

Anna
05-24-2007, 12:46 AM
I did this offer and never got credit :( Hopefully it will come through eventually!

Me neither. My luck is not going well at all lately for these. :(

SunshineGirl
05-24-2007, 07:26 AM
It looks to me now like they only give us credits at the end of the month. I got lucky that the first dispute I filed with them was on April 27th and it got answered around May 2. Everything else I have filed was in May. So it will likely be the first week of June for Disney Movie Club and any Globe Life Insurance.

Anna
05-26-2007, 05:41 AM
If you don't receive credit on Disney Movie Club within the first 24 hours, definitely file a trouble ticket as soon as your 7 days are up.

I'm really disappointed that these are not converting very well. I had this happen the last time when I worked directly with Disney. Then Disney dropped their program and it has reappeared through a 3rd party. The tracking seems to be even worse than last time. Hopefully they will make good and give us all of the credits through the dispute system.

I just filed a trouble ticket for The Disney Book Club...I did the offer on the 18th and still have no credit. :(

tweety129s
06-07-2007, 08:26 AM
Bump!

Tricia, Any update on the Movie Club? Thanks

SunshineGirl
06-07-2007, 08:41 AM
They haven't answered any of them from May yet, which I think just means that they haven't gotten around to it. Last month, they did them on the 4th or 5th. But this month had 2 weekend days in the first 3 days, so it may be a little longer. They have not marked any of them as "denied" yet, which they are supposed to do after they decide that they are not going to pay on them.

Alice28
06-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Any updates? :D :thanks:

3dog2kidmom
06-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Any updates? :D :thanks:

I was wondering the same thing... any news on this one?

SunshineGirl
06-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Sadly, nothing new to report. The good news is that they will be at Affiliate Summit in July and I am sure that Cindy will be happy to corner them until the pay up!

linanglab
06-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Tricia- I signed up for the club back in the beginning of May. I had an account before, but cancelled that one previously. I signed up through SR and was approved and recieved credit. Yesterday I got a letter stating that I was denied because I already had an existing account. I called and they got it straightened out. They told me just to sign up again. Is my credits going to be taken away? If so, I do not have enough in my acct. I just cashed out for $10 that you can cancel if the credits will be taken away. Please let me know!

Angela

Alice28
06-17-2007, 07:24 PM
:cry:

Please Cindy, beg for us! I'm so, so bummed about this one. Other ones I can just let go, but I'm truly sad about this one.

Sadly, nothing new to report. The good news is that they will be at Affiliate Summit in July and I am sure that Cindy will be happy to corner them until the pay up!