PDA

View Full Version : Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

CindyS
09-20-2007, 05:10 PM
Just got a really easy survey on body washes. It probably didn't take 5 minutes and it took me back to the SR page. I kept hoping to get the name of the product since it suggested it was so great, but it never gave it to me! :rotfl:

Yay, I got that one too! I, too, was curious about what brand they were talking about. :cooldance:

belbook
09-20-2007, 05:20 PM
That's the one I did too...boring and long! I don't ever seem to get the short, easy, quick ones that others post about? :(

I had one like that on deli rollups. Mine was fairly short and sweet plus it made me very, very hungry.

MdCaterer
09-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Avoid the Nielsen survey about TV that you own and future purchases! I spent 15 minutes answering questions about our current TV's and future purchases and then I get to the classification questions and I did one and then it said the survey was closed! Ugh!!:computer:

I did a Neilsen survery earlier. Got all the way to the end and they said, "this is the end of our survey how long did it take" and I clicked on the 10 minute bubble and it sent me to the page that said I did not qualify for their survey!!!!

Blessing and Miracle
09-20-2007, 05:42 PM
I just completed a survey on foods regarding fats, salt intake, etc., it was so easy I couldn't believe it. It took about two minutes or less. I did go back and try to take another one because I just couldn't beleive it and it said I had already exceeded my limit, so I guess I will get credit! That was way too easy! I guess I deserved it after trying about 10 other surveys and not qualifying earlier. Now I'm: 19/20!
Only need 6 more for the super bonus!!!

Go Lisa, Go Lisa, Go Lisa!!!

arob414
09-20-2007, 06:05 PM
I just got a super easy survey on outdoor showers by Moen. It took about 5 minutes- I love days like this!

I just got a nice, short one by Moen. Loved it. I almost never get short. 19/20.

~Kathie
09-20-2007, 09:35 PM
The one I got today took 25 minutes and was about department stores. :(

At least I got one and it went through. :sunshine2:

rygirlsmum
09-21-2007, 06:16 AM
Just did a ciao survey about body washes which did not bring me back to SR - it just sent me to their all-Italian site.

http://ciaosurveys.com/p/5_28680_16600369_cfd9388373?PID=GID102012_2079_FCJ YKQTD_123_p20477104_7_3

lilianddomsmom
09-21-2007, 06:24 AM
Just did a ciao survey about body washes which did not bring me back to SR - it just sent me to their all-Italian site.

http://ciaosurveys.com/p/5_28680_16600369_cfd9388373?PID=GID102012_2079_FCJ YKQTD_123_p20477104_7_3

i got that same one and the same thing happend to me:computer:

disney_girl
09-21-2007, 06:44 AM
Not sure if this one was mentioned yet... just did one on Frozen Mexican products and it didn't take me back to SR.:( So, guess I'm off to take another one! Grrr.

memanana
09-21-2007, 08:12 AM
http://ciaosurveys.com/p/5_28680_166..._p20477104_7_3

I got this one also and did not take me back to SR

saige023
09-21-2007, 08:36 AM
I did the Sk8 survey yesterday too and did not get credit and that makes me mad because after that I was not able to qualify for another survey for the rest of the day. I also got the cioa won for the body washes and it is just so irratting to waste 10 minutes doing a survey all the way to the end to find out it did not tell you congratulations from SR.

Thanks for lettting me vent this mornin:sunshine:

pbhall13
09-21-2007, 08:57 AM
I got the SK8 one yesterday as well, but did get to take another one, even though it told me I completed it, still waiting to see if I get any credit.

also this morning I got the Bodywash one and I too did not get credit. Went back after a few minutes and qualified for on on dishwashing liquid (under 5 minutes). Someone was looking out for me and knew I was frustrated and gave me the easy one, good thing because I was getting frustrated!

missymouse
09-21-2007, 09:21 AM
add me to the group with the ciao body wash waste of time. But I was able to qualify for another survey. Maybe we will get credit for the ciao one anyway.

shades99
09-21-2007, 10:02 AM
Just got a really easy survey on body washes. It probably didn't take 5 minutes and it took me back to the SR page. I kept hoping to get the name of the product since it suggested it was so great, but it never gave it to me! :rotfl:

Did it begin with this info?:

"Please keep this page open so that you can copy the following survey ID if you are asked for it at the beginning and/or end of the survey.

Your survey ID is: O2TEP0A501

Start the survey here:
http://ciaosurveys.com/p/5_28680_51422233_4b2351f667?PID=GID102997_3096_NKU KALSE_123_p20477104_7_3"

I did this survey on body wash - about Caress & Bath & Body Works (among other options) and just when I got to the end, it switched to a foreign language page. I didn't get credit and was able to do another survey. So, then I do a survey on a new kid's drink K8 or something and after 40 min - I still didn't go to the "Sunshine" page and was able to do another survey. If I weren't so determined to collect .80, I would have given up after the 2nd. Anyway - I'll avoid any surveys from the "Ciao Survey Center" in the future.

penn19
09-21-2007, 10:02 AM
Now I am irritated. 2 days in a row now, that I have done a survey, and that I don't get taken back to Sunshine. The one I did today was for skin care/bodywash. I was 100% complete and it took me to a page in spanish. when I clicked on that (because it was the only thing I could do) it took me to a spanish website. And no credit.:computer: :computer:

Debbie Jean
09-21-2007, 10:08 AM
I hate when you finish a survey but don't get the congrats page.
I did one on AOL news, where you look for info and then ask questions. I got this page at the end

"Thank you for sharing your opinions!

Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.
We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact the products and services of the future products and services that everyone will enjoy.

Thanks again!

But it didn't go back to the sunshine page. And it's letting me take another survey. EEERRRRRR

Heading to work on a sour note.
Angela

Be sure you check out the thread on "Surveys to AVOID". The online news ones have been identified before as a problem. If you get another one, and they have them on several news sources, get out quickly!!

Debbie Jean
09-21-2007, 10:13 AM
add me to the group with the ciao body wash waste of time. But I was able to qualify for another survey. Maybe we will get credit for the ciao one anyway.

This is so funny... well, not funny exactly but interesting.

I was just over on the regular Survey thread and several people posted on how easy and quick the ciao body wash one was... only took 5 minutes and brought them back to the Sunshine completed survey page. :confused:

Now I'm in a quandry... if I get it do I try to complete it or bail out immediately! :rotfl:

schachteles
09-21-2007, 10:26 AM
I got one last night about TurboTax, it was quick and easy, took me back to SR and it gave me the congrats page, but I haven't gotten credit?!? :confused:

MdCaterer
09-21-2007, 10:27 AM
I am wondering if surveys from yesterday have posted yet?? I finished one and it took me back to the congratualtions page (I always save those) but I do not see the credit yet.

Just finished one on snack crackers called Trios...very easy and probably took just over 5 minutes!!! So if you get that one go for it!!:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
09-21-2007, 10:44 AM
Sometimes it takes them a few hours to manually load the survey credits each day.

Elaine
09-21-2007, 10:47 AM
I got the bodywash one too and took me to the Italion language page. Then got another one on soup that took me to the correct page.

glenlogie
09-21-2007, 10:59 AM
took one today about Naked Snacks thay did not credit. Probably my fault though as I forgot to take my clothes off when i was taking it

DisneyMa
09-21-2007, 11:05 AM
Okay, I just got a crazy survey!! It started with how many different types of shoes I have. And my feeling toward pumps and a women president! Yeah, if she's wearing the right shoes she has my vote!? Oh well, it was short and I got my $0.80 for the day.:cooldance:

rygirlsmum
09-21-2007, 11:09 AM
I got the same shoe survey! I earned my .80, though.

linanglab
09-21-2007, 11:15 AM
took one today about Naked Snacks thay did not credit. Probably my fault though as I forgot to take my clothes off when i was taking it

LOL! Too funny

jnorth1007
09-21-2007, 11:35 AM
I got that shoe survey today too! WOw talk about tailor made for me LOL

~Kathie
09-21-2007, 12:56 PM
I got that shoe survey today too! WOw talk about tailor made for me LOL

How appropriate was that!!! :rotfl: Now I need to get that one!!

Today I got one about travel and what I use to book travel. Took about 25 minutes and was fairly easy. A lot of repetition.

mjjmbnmm
09-21-2007, 02:30 PM
I just took a survey about nothing, it was completely radom questions, not complaining though, because it took like 3 min.

spring
09-21-2007, 02:39 PM
I got the bodywash one too and took me to the Italion language page. Then got another one on soup that took me to the correct page.

I got the same Ciao site on bodywash........with the same results. Luckily I was able to get one on perfume after that. I feel like I got ripped off by Ciao!

Blessing and Miracle
09-21-2007, 03:24 PM
I did a Neilsen survery earlier. Got all the way to the end and they said, "this is the end of our survey how long did it take" and I clicked on the 10 minute bubble and it sent me to the page that said I did not qualify for their survey!!!!

I know, that happened to me a couple of times!!! I was like, wow, that was quick, they even asked me if the survey was a waste of time or not. Of course I said, no since it was quick, but then after I gave them praise about the survey, they told me sorry I didn't qualify! They tricked me!!! :computer: :rotfl:

catnapfan
09-21-2007, 03:34 PM
Another Sunshiner here disappointed with the ciao Body Wash survey. I was so excited to get this survey this morning after people saying how quick and easy it was but it never took me back to the SR page.

Lisaj68
09-21-2007, 06:17 PM
got a dud of a survey - started off asking about a new home built, then asked about facets, and quit midway. :computer:

aknight373
09-21-2007, 07:37 PM
omg guys i have the worse one ever.... i have to watch a full tv show and tv commericals for this survery... the tv show is kinda funny

CindyS
09-21-2007, 08:35 PM
I just got one about Turbo Tax. Not bad at all.

dcldis
09-21-2007, 09:59 PM
I also got the milk/fruit drink survey and the tv survey - no credit

another to look out for: the telemetrics/vehicle products survey. It was very involved. You get all the way to the end - and nothing....

I have been having too much bad luck on these the past few days.

bartleby1
09-21-2007, 10:15 PM
Caio bodywash got me too :(

But, I did finally get a different one to credit on soup :)

Iteach
09-21-2007, 10:45 PM

another to look out for: the telemetrics/vehicle products survey. It was very involved. You get all the way to the end - and nothing....

Wonder what happened with the telemetrics survey. I got it tonight too. It was involved but took me back to the SR congrats page. Guess I'll see on Monday if it credits.

kayjo
09-22-2007, 02:26 AM

I have learned that with the Nielsen surveys you have to select the 11-15 minutes or longer answers. If you pick 10 minutes or under, the survey will disqualify you.

Lisaj68
09-22-2007, 08:33 AM

I got this one yesterday and I got all the way through it and SR wouldn't let me take another survey, so I guess that is a good sign.

mom2dea
09-22-2007, 08:51 AM
I did one on a new monoploy game . So cute and sounds so fun I hope it truley comes out . It would so be under the christmas tree.

Lisaj68
09-22-2007, 08:53 AM
I just took a very easy and quick survey from American Express regarding vacations. Got me all caught up in dreamin' about Mickey!!! :love:

MamaO
09-22-2007, 05:33 PM
I just spent 20 minutes on a survey where I was asked to watch 7 television commercials and then answer a few questions after each one. After watching and answering questions about 6 of them (Kohl's/Vera Wang, Pepsi, and Scion were 3 of the brands), I got sent back to the page where it told me I didn't qualify! I wish I'd thought to copy and paste what was in the address bar but I was so frustrated and surprised that I just closed out of it. I'm assuming no credit because it let me back in to take another survey.

CindyS
09-22-2007, 08:11 PM
I got one today that asked me to get my teenager to take it. DS16 got the honors. It was on Coke and was only about 10 minutes. He enjoyed it.

sunshinecindy
09-23-2007, 08:09 AM
I just did the 7 commercials, it was a pretty good one. Not too long, very interesting, and I think I got credit, it took me back to SR.

tarheelpat
09-23-2007, 08:12 AM
I also got the stupid commercial survey with two differences: my commercials were not the same as MamaO's AND I did all seven. In other words, I finished the doggone thing and didn't get credit.

My advice is to close this one immediately or you'll be wasting a half hour. The commercials I got were Hanes, Degree, L'Oreal, Direct TV, Aflac, Mastercard and Nike Women's.

mmm611
09-23-2007, 08:59 AM
I got the commercial survey yesterday and it appears to have gone thru. I did all 7 with different commercials than those listed and got back to the SR congrats page.

pbhall13
09-23-2007, 09:22 AM
had one on online shopping and it said it would be a short one.......got to what seemed to be the end of survey (age, income info) and it booted me out of it!!

Miwing
09-23-2007, 10:39 AM
I just got done with a caribou coffee survey and I am assuming that I will not get credit for it because it didn't go back to the page saying congrats for finishing the survey. Too bad:(

Tiggerific711
09-23-2007, 10:55 AM
I got a real loonnnnnnnnng one today. I had to watch an episode of "How I Met Your Mother" and answer questions about the commercials. At least it's another 80 cents!

TTFN
Marianne

Wendi63
09-23-2007, 11:20 AM
I got the "How I Met Your Mother" survey, too. It took about an hour. They make you watch a whole episode of the show. Including commercials. Unbelievable! But I finally made it through.

mom2ian
09-23-2007, 11:43 AM
I was just taking the commercial one and it timed out after the Walmart commercial. GRRRR. I'm not qualifying for anything this morning, I finally get one and it doesn't work.

mum4jenn
09-23-2007, 12:40 PM
I got the 7 commercials and now I do not even remember what they were but they were different from most of the ones mentioned. Mine took me back to the SR page and the congratulations page showed so I can only assume it will credit tomorrow. I went very slow with it so maybe that is the difference. I almost closed out of it but I thought if I went very slow I would see if that could be the difference. Maybe it is

schachteles
09-23-2007, 12:46 PM
I just got done with a caribou coffee survey and I am assuming that I will not get credit for it because it didn't go back to the page saying congrats for finishing the survey. Too bad:(

I just did that one too...dang it!! :computer:

aknight373
09-23-2007, 04:54 PM
have you guys done the one with the tv show and commericals yet ?

bs4free
09-23-2007, 05:07 PM

Wow! I guess I better Read these Surveys More Closley, I did not know we needed to get Naked to take them! LOL:rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for the good Laugh i needed that!

spring
09-23-2007, 05:52 PM
I just did the 7 commercials, it was a pretty good one. Not too long, very interesting, and I think I got credit, it took me back to SR.

I got this same survey today. I actually found it to be enjoyable. However all I could think about as I was taking it was other people's experiences being shut out after so many commercials. I'm glad it didn't happen to me.:sunshine2:

mum4jenn
09-23-2007, 06:05 PM
have you guys done the one with the tv show and commericals yet ?

YEs..I got that one this morning. It was long since we had to watch the whole show and commercials but I have never watched "How I met your MOther" before so it looked funny enough that I just might watch it again.

spring
09-23-2007, 06:11 PM
I got the 7 commercials and now I do not even remember what they were but they were different from most of the ones mentioned. Mine took me back to the SR page and the congratulations page showed so I can only assume it will credit tomorrow. I went very slow with it so maybe that is the difference. I almost closed out of it but I thought if I went very slow I would see if that could be the difference. Maybe it is

I got this same survey today, with commercials from J.C.Penney, Lexus, Infiniti, Lincoln and Volvo. I can't remember what the other brands were. However, I tentatively did it remembering the warnings, but I went to the end and got the SR Congratulations page. My fingers and toes are crossed that I will get credit tomorrow!:thumbsup:

Blessing and Miracle
09-23-2007, 06:46 PM
I got the commercial one yesterday about the different stores . It was nice, but I was just happy to qualify.

Today, I didn't qualify for about the first 15 surveys before I finally got one about a new Disney movie: South of the Border. It sounds interesting enough to take the kids when it hit the theatres.

22/23. Three more needed for the extra 5.00. Yeah!!!!:)

Mandi
09-23-2007, 06:59 PM
I got the one on South of the Border too. :) I think my girls might like it too.

aknight373
09-23-2007, 07:05 PM
YEs..I got that one this morning. It was long since we had to watch the whole show and commercials but I have never watched "How I met your MOther" before so it looked funny enough that I just might watch it again.

lol, when i watched it they called it rules of engagment or something like that

mum4jenn
09-23-2007, 08:27 PM
lol, when i watched it they called it rules of engagment or something like that

LOL!! Maybe that WAS it!! It was the show that has Neil Patrick Harris in it (Doogie Howser). I was wondering what it had to do with a mother.....See I really have not seen it before!!

sunshinecindy
09-23-2007, 08:49 PM
neil patrick harris is in How I met your Mother....Rules of Engagement is a completely different sitcom.

aknight373
09-23-2007, 08:53 PM
neil patrick harris is in How I met your Mother....Rules of Engagement is a completely different sitcom.

he was the one on that tv show, so maybe that was the name of it.. but i really thought it was rules of engagement.....

this tv show also had the red head from american pie movies

sunshinecindy
09-23-2007, 09:04 PM
he was the one on that tv show, so maybe that was the name of it.. but i really thought it was rules of engagement.....

this tv show also had the red head from american pie movies

yep, Allyson Hannigan....shes on it too. Its How I Met your mother...

catnapfan
09-23-2007, 10:06 PM
DH just did a Gongos one to join an Auto Insight Online Community. After submitting the final page he got an error screen and did not go back to the SR page.

kayjo
09-24-2007, 01:41 AM
My DD got a cell phone survey from Penn, Schoen & Bertrand that booted her out after answering about 20 pages of questions. Funny thing is my DH got the same survey later in the day and he qualified and finished it.

mum4jenn
09-24-2007, 05:14 AM
OH GOOD!! SO I'm NOT crazy!!!!!! (Well........ kinda sorta):rotfl:

bartleby1
09-24-2007, 09:04 AM
My DD got a cell phone survey from Penn, Schoen & Bertrand that booted her out after answering about 20 pages of questions. Funny thing is my DH got the same survey later in the day and he qualified and finished it.

I just got booted out after a lot of questions on this one too. DH got booted out of it yesterday.

jjskribs
09-24-2007, 10:30 AM
I just got the 7 commercials one as well. I watched all 7 commercials and answered all of the questions and it then told me that I did not qualify for the survey.:computer: I am not a happy camper!

~Kathie
09-24-2007, 10:52 AM
DH just did a Gongos one to join an Auto Insight Online Community. After submitting the final page he got an error screen and did not go back to the SR page.

I'm pretty sure Gongos was one mentioned on one of the first couple of pages in this thread as ones to avoid.

I avoid anyone that wants me to download or join something. Most of the time.......you don't get credit.

~Kathie
09-24-2007, 10:58 AM
Mabey bring back and post a few photos! That sounds so cool! i have not been to philly in about 13 years LOL!!!!

I just saw this post..........photos were not allowed. It was to protect the artifacts. Everything was dark with soft lighting around the artifacts. It was a very cool exhibit and leave the USA on September 30th.

tink2008
09-24-2007, 11:11 AM
omg guys i have the worse one ever.... i have to watch a full tv show and tv commericals for this survery... the tv show is kinda funny

I did this survey too. Funny thing is the full tv show had nothing to do with the questions. Just one simple commercial during the show. How lame.

StitchandPooh'smom
09-24-2007, 11:14 AM
I just got booted out after a lot of questions on this one too. DH got booted out of it yesterday.

I just got kicked out of this one too, after answering a bunch of questions! Then I got the 7 commercial one, but I was afraid to do it after reading about it here. Then I got one on cabinet hardware - easy, although it loaded slowly and I kept thinking it was going to kick me out!

faithhope
09-24-2007, 11:28 AM
I just got a strange survey about knitwear... I truthfully answered that I had never heard of any of the brands... and then the next screen they ask me to rate them on how sexy and other qualities... duh... I have no clue... I've never heard of them...

I grew up in Florida and now live in South CA... what the hell is knitwear besides... I'm fashion challenged... I love my jeans and t-shirts.

The survey gave me credit (at least it won't let me take another, so I'm assuming it will credit tomorrow)... I felt a bit guilty finishing the survey... but I did answer truthfully... just wish they could have designed the survey better.

Faith

sunshinecindy
09-24-2007, 11:31 AM
:confused:
I just got a strange survey about knitwear... I truthfully answered that I had never heard of any of the brands... and then the next screen they ask me to rate them on how sexy and other qualities... duh... I have no clue... I've never heard of them...

I grew up in Florida and now live in South CA... what the hell is knitwear besides... I'm fashion challenged... I love my jeans and t-shirts.

The survey gave me credit (at least it won't let me take another, so I'm assuming it will credit tomorrow)... I felt a bit guilty finishing the survey... but I did answer truthfully... just wish they could have designed the survey better.

Faith

Ya, thats like the one I took where they asked me if my spouse minded my beard..:confused:

~Kathie
09-24-2007, 11:39 AM
I got a strange one today that started off about cereal bars, then went to banks and investments. Took about 10 minutes.

eaglesdare
09-24-2007, 11:40 AM

Faith

i got that one also, and i answered honestly, it told me i did not qualify. so i get another one on ciao (something like that). a whole list of designer brands came up and i had to do the survey on them, i have no idea who/what or anything about them. well as long as it credits i will be happy.

glenlogie
09-24-2007, 12:21 PM
took one on Olive Garden thay was rather long and did not credit

Mandi
09-24-2007, 12:38 PM
Took one on travel today. It was medium length (15-20 min or so) and easy. Basically just wanting to know how many trips I've taken in the last year and what went into the planning process. It was by Edge Research (or E-something research.. I think it was edge?).

tweety129s
09-24-2007, 12:59 PM
I got a very quick one about diswashing liquid. Took about 3 minutes!

Kycha
09-24-2007, 02:20 PM
I did this survey too. Funny thing is the full tv show had nothing to do with the questions. Just one simple commercial during the show. How lame.
I have gotten this survey 3 different times in the last 2 months. Unfortunately, it is the exact same "How I Met Your Mother episode". I always get different commercials though. It is such a pain to have to sit through an entire episode just to answer questions about one 60 second commercial.

Debbie Jean
09-24-2007, 02:55 PM
I got this same survey today, with commercials from J.C.Penney, Lexus, Infiniti, Lincoln and Volvo. I can't remember what the other brands were. However, I tentatively did it remembering the warnings, but I went to the end and got the SR Congratulations page. My fingers and toes are crossed that I will get credit tomorrow!:thumbsup:

People seem to be having mixed experiences with the "7 commercials" surevey... mine went through without any problems and I was taken back to the congrats page. I checked to see and I did get the "you have exceeded your limit for the day" message, so I'm hoping I'm OK.

If you have a slower connection, this would definitely be a very painful survey to take :computer: ... I'm at work so I have a very fast connection and the survey really didn't take long at all, 15-20 minutes tops.

belbook
09-24-2007, 04:51 PM
I just did one on cologne and perfume purchases. It would have been painless except it kept going back and I had to re-answer questions I'd already answered. It seemed stuck in some kind of a loop. I almost gave up but after slowly getting to 60% complete, it jumped to 92% and asked for the demographics. Finally, back to SR and the congrats message.

gshanny
09-24-2007, 08:10 PM
I just got 2 bad ones. One was asking about faucets and got all the way through the personal questions and booted me out of it. I then got the 7 video one and watched all of them and answered all and it told me I wasn't what they were looking for.
I am not happy and am off to try a 3rd.

spring
09-24-2007, 08:20 PM
I got a second one this evening (after having one successfully take me to the Congrats screen early this AM). Anyway, it was a very looooooong one about different brands (Diet Pepsi, Pledge, Paper Towels), but ended up focusing on cholesterol lowering medication. Although it was lengthy and the commercials took a good bit of time to load (even with a fast connection), it was an interesting survey. Just be sure to allow about 45 minutes to do it.

Kycha
09-24-2007, 08:53 PM
I got a second one this evening (after having one successfully take me to the Congrats screen early this AM). Anyway, it was a very looooooong one about different brands (Diet Pepsi, Pledge, Paper Towels), but ended up focusing on cholesterol lowering medication. Although it was lengthy and the commercials took a good bit of time to load (even with a fast connection), it was an interesting survey. Just be sure to allow about 45 minutes to do it.
I just wanted to point out, in case you didn't know. That you are only supposed to qualify for one survey a day. Qualifying for multiple surveys in a day may be looked at as fraudulent behavior.

sunshinecindy
09-24-2007, 08:57 PM
Had one on golf today, i thought I was just trying to qualify and all of a sudden it said survey over, thank you and gave me the congrats page.

arob414
09-24-2007, 10:04 PM
Just got a fairly short one after trying several this afternoon, running out to Walmart to get a new modem (mine finally died), going to Girl Scouts, then sitting on the phone with Comcast for several minutes to set up new modem. This makes 22/24.

IckyMickey
09-24-2007, 10:07 PM
I did the 7 surveys and the last one I had seen on tv and answered "yes" and it booted me out! Argh! :computer:

kayjo
09-25-2007, 03:32 AM
My family has been having quite a bit of trouble with the Penn, Schoen and Berland surveys. They ask you about 20 pages of questions before they boot you out. Hope others are having better luck with them.

mum4jenn
09-25-2007, 05:06 AM
My family has been having quite a bit of trouble with the Penn, Schoen and Berland surveys. They ask you about 20 pages of questions before they boot you out. Hope others are having better luck with them.

I actually had one of these yesterday. I almost clicked out of it because of the trouble some have had and that I have had on some occassions but I went very slow and stayed with it but it actually credited me! (Or at least I went back to Sr page with the message that I had completed the survey!!

spring
09-25-2007, 07:07 AM
I just wanted to point out, in case you didn't know. That you are only supposed to qualify for one survey a day. Qualifying for multiple surveys in a day may be looked at as fraudulent behavior.

I hear what you say, however when you take a survey early in the morning and get a Congrats screen and have to rush off to work, I always check later in the day to see if I am actually going to get credit (by being told I have fulfilled my daily survey). I did not get that, so I did another survey to make sure I got credit for the day.

rygirlsmum
09-25-2007, 07:24 AM
I just did a HDTV survey, answered their questions, including the ones about my age and my homes value, etc., and then they kicked me back to SR with the message there are NO SURVEYS. GRRR... Very wham, bam, thank you ma'am! And nothing for it! I guess I'm off to try again!

PSL1013
09-25-2007, 07:59 AM
I finally got a short and easy survey about Grill Mates Spray....took maybe 5 min. :love:

spring
09-25-2007, 08:04 AM
I just did a HDTV survey, answered their questions, including the ones about my age and my homes value, etc., and then they kicked me back to SR with the message there are NO SURVEYS. GRRR... Very wham, bam, thank you ma'am! And nothing for it! I guess I'm off to try again!

Got the same one this morning. Went through the entire survey, then didn't get the SR Congrats page. :computer: Then went in and did one on faucets, got completely through, including demographics, then....nothing.:computer:

pbhall13
09-25-2007, 08:16 AM
just did one on loans (student, home etc) and when I got to the last page they ask would you like to be contacted about loan services and I said no, it booted me to an error page!!!! What a waste of time

lrsellars
09-25-2007, 09:00 AM
Well - if this doesn't beat all. I have now taken the seven commercial survey twice. The first time, it threw me out but this time, I made it to the end and was taken back to the SR page. Go figure. It was different commericals this time and I had not seen any of them (which I had the last time) so maybe that's the difference?? Now I know you MIGHT get through the thing and qualify!!!!!

mrs.knip
09-25-2007, 12:03 PM
I just did one for Travelocity that took forever!!! :(

JHarveyTN
09-25-2007, 12:15 PM
I took a survey this morning on faucets (w/ some pictures/diagrams) and got to the end & received a message "Sorry we are having technical difficulties. Thank you for your patience." It never went to the SR congratulations page. So, I tried again. I got another one that started out asking about shaving & it had the same similar diagrams/pictures w/ razors this time. I was afraid to go thur it so I just closed it. Oh, and when I went to check my email after taking the faucet survey, I had two emails from faucet websites already.

tink2008
09-25-2007, 12:31 PM
I took a survey this morning on faucets (w/ some pictures/diagrams) and got to the end & received a message "Sorry we are having technical difficulties. Thank you for your patience." It never went to the SR congratulations page. So, I tried again. I got another one that started out asking about shaving & it had the same similar diagrams/pictures w/ razors this time. I was afraid to go thur it so I just closed it. Oh, and when I went to check my email after taking the faucet survey, I had two emails from faucet websites already.

I got this one last night same thing happened. Waste of time.

hope829
09-25-2007, 12:48 PM
I had the same problem with the faucet survey this morning. Got to the very end, then an error page. I haven't qualified for anything else all day.

nolacindy
09-25-2007, 02:55 PM
Best survey ever on popcorn about 5 questions!:cooldance:

jnorth1007
09-25-2007, 03:10 PM
I got the popcorn survey also. YAY!!! It doesnt seem like it is going to go to popcorn at first because it asks about smoking habits. The actual survey though is SO easy. What a sunshiny day for me today!

belbook
09-25-2007, 03:54 PM
I had problems with a cologne survey - kept making me answer the same questions again - 4X!

eaglesdare
09-25-2007, 04:14 PM
i just finished one on pain reliever/fever reducers. easy but sort of long, and very boring.

CindyS
09-25-2007, 06:59 PM
I had to watch 7 commercials. It told me that at the outset, though, and didn't take nearly as long as I:) thought it would.

bs4free
09-25-2007, 07:07 PM
yeah the 7 commercial one was not that bad!

Iteach
09-25-2007, 10:04 PM
I wish I had read the forum first, usually I do, but got home late tonight. I, too got the faucet one, got all the way to the end, then got the technical problem page. I refreshed the page and it said Thank You. It never did take me back to the congrats page. Got another easy, fairly short one on the new "Cracker Jill" product. Fun!

~Kathie
09-25-2007, 10:18 PM
Got the same one this morning. Went through the entire survey, then didn't get the SR Congrats page. :computer: Then went in and did one on faucets, got completely through, including demographics, then....nothing.:computer:

Wish I had read this first before attempting a survey. Double :computer: :computer:

askomsky
09-25-2007, 10:19 PM
Wish I had read this first before attempting a survey. Double :computer: :computer:

It really irks me when they get all their info answered and then boot you out.
After I spent 15 mins on the facuet one I finally got one about Estee lauder foundation. It wasn't too bad.

goofy08
09-26-2007, 08:49 AM
If you get one on business insurance, run. It's a nightmare of drop down menus -- page after page of them -- and then, after 30 minutes of this, it booted me to the "No surveys" page. Grrrr.:computer:

Debbie Jean
09-26-2007, 09:13 AM
Oh my, I just had the shortest survery EVER!!! A few questions on DVR's, my satellite provider and whether I was going to buy an HD TV in the next year. When it took me out, I was sure I was getting dumped... but I went to the congrats page! I even went in to double check and sure enough it says I have exceeded my limit for the day. Ah, sweet!!! :cooldance:

eaglesdare
09-26-2007, 10:12 AM
just finished an easy one on healthy snacks, but really it was for cracker jill.

this should be my 18th one. only 2 more to go.

glenlogie
09-26-2007, 11:26 AM
survey on cracker jack does not credit

I did a TIVO survey that was pretty quick and did credit

pbhall13
09-26-2007, 11:28 AM
are you sure the cracker jill one does not credit? I did that one today and it took me to the 'congrats' screen.

arob414
09-26-2007, 02:01 PM
Finally, been trying all morning instead of doing what I need to do, I got my 25th for the month and I can worry less. :cooldance: Of course, October starts Monday.:rotfl:

jfrog
09-26-2007, 03:33 PM
ARRRGGHHH _ I just did what I thought was an entire survey on various banks - I thought I was getting to the end and it said that due to an error it had to close and I should check back later! HATE it when that happens!! I need one more to make 10! I haven't qualified for many surveys lately, so I'm chompin' at the bit for my #10 before Sept is over! If the last Sept survey you complete credits in October, do we still make the bonus?

:0) Jan:sunshine:

mum4jenn
09-26-2007, 07:31 PM
OMG!! I truly had the easiest survey EVER!! It lasted less than 1 minute and it was about a savings account for my child. Asked 3 or 4 questions and it was oVER!!!!!!

spring
09-26-2007, 07:34 PM
ARRRGGHHH _ I just did what I thought was an entire survey on various banks - I thought I was getting to the end and it said that due to an error it had to close and I should check back later! HATE it when that happens!! I need one more to make 10! I haven't qualified for many surveys lately, so I'm chompin' at the bit for my #10 before Sept is over! If the last Sept survey you complete credits in October, do we still make the bonus?

I got that same one a couple of days ago.......with the same results! I know how you must have felt when you got that message!:computer: :computer:

belbook
09-26-2007, 08:39 PM
I just did a stupid one on shopping - had to watch 5 commercials then analyze one frame by frame. At least I got credit.

CindyS
09-26-2007, 09:06 PM
I just got a dreaded car survey, but it really wasn't that painful and didn't last too long. At least I got credit. :)

abcboys
09-26-2007, 10:29 PM
I HATE SURVEYS!!! I'm not sure why I waste my time on them for .80. I spent a bunch of time trying to get on. I will go thru 7 or 8 before it lets me take one. Then I take one for 20 minutes and it says I do not qualify. GRRRR. (it was one on cellular phones/services, I thought I was almost done with it. It was asking me which I thought was most important/least important and it would switch them around on me and ask me them several more times, then it went poof!!) Anyway, you think I would learn and get off here and do something more creative with my life, but NOOOO I try to go back and do several more surveys which I do not qualify for!!!

I think I'm more mad at myself for keeping wasting my time I them. All for.80???

chipndale
09-26-2007, 10:50 PM

I had this survey this morning and the same thing happened. I didn't have time to do another one so I quit. I just sat down and tried to do another survey and it said I exceeded my daily limit. :confused: So it must have went through - I hope.

jfrog
09-26-2007, 11:24 PM
Interesting...like someone said in another thread...some of the surveys are getting all the info they need and then shutting the door on us! Let's 'AAARRGGHHH' together! LOL - I'm glad I didn't goof it up, but I'm sorry you had the same experience!

:0) Jan

ravensdreamer
09-27-2007, 07:00 AM
I have not been able to get a survey in 5 days, I have actually spent almost an hour on 2 to only be told after giving all the information any other one would ask for to be told i did not qualify (1 was on banks another on cell phones)..I pretty much feel raw and robbed. It seems almsot like these last few have been takng your survey information which they will use and then giving you the bums rush. No chance in making my goal this month. Sad....

sunshinecindy
09-27-2007, 07:41 AM
heres the weird thing, I take these surveys right along side you guys everyday too. I clear my cookies about once a every 4 months, I don't have kids, I'm in a lousy geograhic area, typical income, white, not an ITT person, don't do any technology surveys and actually have very little to qualify for a survey with, yet, I got 26 so far this month. I never really tried any other month, would just do them here and there, but wanted to see if I could figure out the problems some of you are having...but I can't. Generally, I take surveys either at 8 in the morning, or late at night, so maybe that would help. I use 2 email addys, and very seldom the hotmail one, as I think those are looked at suspiciously. I run AVG on my computer all the time. Thats about it.

Mandi
09-27-2007, 09:18 AM
I got a really super easy car one. I wish I had paid more attention to the survey site, but it started off asking if I owned any Japanese cars (which I do) and if I'd consider buying a Japanese vehicle in the future. It was super simple and took less than 10 minutes to complete. :cooldance: Gotta love those easy/short surveys!

HollyD
09-27-2007, 10:04 AM
Just finished number 25 for the month - wheeeee..... Yesterday and todays were absolutely brainless and simple and took no time at all - guess they were making up for the countless days of trying to get one and then taking forever to complete it only to get kicked off. Glad to get that bonus to kick off my first quarter as a SM.

mom2ian
09-27-2007, 11:11 AM
I got one on my first try today! That will never happen again. It was a pretty easy one on computer anti-virus software. I was able to give my complaints about how bad Norton is. :)

m4travels
09-27-2007, 11:18 AM
Just went through an interactive one for MapQuest. This is the first time that one of these interactive one's does not appear to have credited for me. I completed it and it closed. Oh, well, on to try another!
Michael

Debbie Jean
09-27-2007, 12:37 PM
I just got the EASIEST survey ever! Asked what flea/tick and heartworm medications I used for my sweet little Tibetan Spaniel :love: ... for me FRONTLINE and HEARTGUARD... and how I purchased them... for me ONLINE through Sunshinerewards so I get the points :sunshine:

Other than a few questions for classification, that was it!! :cooldance:

mrs.knip
09-27-2007, 12:39 PM
just did a super short one on flea and heartworm meds for dogs

eaglesdare
09-27-2007, 12:41 PM
i just finished a very simple one on flea tick and heartworm meds for dogs and cats.

oh i see someone beat me to it.

the cracker jill survey credited for me.

Debbie Jean
09-27-2007, 12:44 PM
heres the weird thing, I take these surveys right along side you guys everyday too. I clear my cookies about once a every 4 months, I don't have kids, I'm in a lousy geograhic area, typical income, white, not an ITT person, don't do any technology surveys and actually have very little to qualify for a survey with, yet, I got 26 so far this month. I never really tried any other month, would just do them here and there, but wanted to see if I could figure out the problems some of you are having...but I can't. Generally, I take surveys either at 8 in the morning, or late at night, so maybe that would help. I use 2 email addys, and very seldom the hotmail one, as I think those are looked at suspiciously. I run AVG on my computer all the time. Thats about it.

Well, I sometimes wonder if being "gently aged" is an advantage... When I turned 55 last summer, I so was excited to move into an even better demographic!:rotfl:

goofy08
09-27-2007, 12:51 PM
I HATE SURVEYS!!! I'm not sure why I waste my time on them for .80. I spent a bunch of time trying to get on. I will go thru 7 or 8 before it lets me take one. Then I take one for 20 minutes and it says I do not qualify. GRRRR. (it was one on cellular phones/services, I thought I was almost done with it. It was asking me which I thought was most important/least important and it would switch them around on me and ask me them several more times, then it went poof!!)

I got this one yesterday and it's sneaky. Did you notice that when you were rating most/least important there was (like every 5th question or so) an option that said "For quality control, select this option for both choices" and you had to mark those buttons instead of "really" choosing what was most/least important? If you did that it it still booted you out, then boo hiss on the survey, but if you were reading the choices really fast and didn't see those sneaky ones, that might be why you got booted. They're getting sneakier every day, these survey people.

Some days I agree with you though. It seems like a lot of aggravation for .80, but then I come back the next day and do it all again. I think that says something bad about me. :)

spring
09-27-2007, 01:00 PM
Well, I sometimes wonder if being "gently aged" is an advantage... When I turned 55 last summer, I so was excited to move into an even better demographic!:rotfl:

I'm with both of you. I have gotten a survey everyday this month and last, plus I have no children living at home. Gently aged might help. I also use a gmail address instead of my hotmail account for the surveys. I admit I have to sometimes "work to get a survey", trying 10 times or more, but I find the early morning (5:30AM) works best for me. (I have to be at work at 6:30AM).
If it takes too long, then I retry around 4PM.

Maybe being "gently aged" has its own rewards?:rotfl:

abcboys
09-27-2007, 01:43 PM
Goofy--Yes, I did see where it said for quality control choose both these. DUH!!! I had no idea what the heck that meant. I thought it had to do something with the cell phones. BOO HOO!! I really was reading the survey and choosing what I thought. I've had those surveys before that said "click the button all the way to the right" or whatever but I didn't know what "quality control" meant. They need to word it different. Now at least I get why it kicked me off though.....

m 'n c
09-27-2007, 02:00 PM
i find that its hit or miss. I think i am doing so well this month because I only did 4 all of last month so I had all of those surveys and the new ones that were uploaded to do this month. I have a feeling I will be struggling next month to get 10.

gshanny
09-27-2007, 06:17 PM
I am beginning to feel like they are out to keep from paying anyone. Lately it seems like I get more and more that ask page after page of questions, get to the page where they ask your demographics (is that the word?) and then all of the sudden you don't qualify. It's funny all was well while I was answering the multiple pages. I take my time too. I actually have 2 pages open. I will answer a question, then read a post on a forum, then answer another question. I know I am not answering them too quickly.
I feel like they get their info then boot you with a lame excuse.
Now I am off to answer the next question in todays survey......

askomsky
09-27-2007, 06:29 PM
from one about Walmart and products you buy, I went through about 20 mins and answered alot of questions before it said I didn't qualify, AND I had one about ask.maps.com I spent 30 mins on it, finished the survey and it wouldn't take me back to the congrats page! UGH!!!!!!!!!!

Pooh's Pal
09-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Maybe being "gently aged" has its own rewards?

It sure does....80 cents a day!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Back on topic...I try in the early am hours also, if I'm on a day shift 6am till 4pm...but if I'm on a night shift, I usually never get one after 8am...untill I get home from work at 11pm. So, I tend to agree...early am or late pm!

marcymajor
09-27-2007, 07:32 PM
hey everybody,
it took me 27 days but i finally got my 20 surveys for the month. i got 25 last month but at least i made it to 20. to everyone at sunshine rewards have a great weekend.

Kycha
09-27-2007, 07:59 PM
It sure does....80 cents a day!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Back on topic...I try in the early am hours also, if I'm on a day shift 6am till 4pm...but if I'm on a night shift, I usually never get one after 8am...untill I get home from work at 11pm. So, I tend to agree...early am or late pm!
I agree about the early morning. I have found it much easier to qualify for a survey at 3am than at 3pm. I don't know why, it just seems to work for me.

Susianew
09-27-2007, 08:04 PM
GRRRRR... against my better judgement I just did another webeffective.keynote survey, this one on google maps. At the end I got a thank you, but no router page. They burned me on a similar one not too long ago (about AOL news) so I am DONE with those guys!

Susan

askomsky
09-27-2007, 08:53 PM
from one about Walmart and products you buy, I went through about 20 mins and answered alot of questions before it said I didn't qualify, AND I had one about ask.maps.com I spent 30 mins on it, finished the survey and it wouldn't take me back to the congrats page! UGH!!!!!!!!!!

kayjo
09-28-2007, 12:41 AM
I usually take the survey when the day changes at 4 AM. Sometimes I try as many as 10 surveys before I get one that I complete.

spring
09-28-2007, 05:56 AM
I know this link is about surveys to avoid, but if you are lucky enough to get the one about pets, specifically flea and tick products, go for it. It is less than 5 minutes long and a breeze to do!:cooldance:

Debbie Jean
09-28-2007, 09:18 AM
I know this link is about surveys to avoid, but if you are lucky enough to get the one about pets, specifically flea and tick products, go for it. It is less than 5 minutes long and a breeze to do!:cooldance:

I got that one yesterday!! Almost worth adopting a furbaby so you can qualify :rotfl: They just don't get any easier. :)

m 'n c
09-28-2007, 09:21 AM
I got that one yesterday!! Almost worth adopting a furbaby so you can qualify :rotfl: They just don't get any easier. :)

I have a furbrother at home. I wonder if that would qualify me :p

StitchandPooh'smom
09-28-2007, 09:53 AM
Just got one on showerheads. It was super easy and took less than 5 minutes! :cooldance:

Wendi63
09-28-2007, 10:22 AM
My husband took a really short survey today on college savings plans. Other than the qualifying questions I think there were only three other questions. It took him less than five minutes.:)

mum4jenn
09-28-2007, 11:09 AM
I got that one the other day. Easiest EVER!!!

eaglesdare
09-28-2007, 09:23 PM
i just finished my 20th survey, unfortunately that the 20th one doesn't count towards sep. fortunately it will go towards oct (i hope).

this one was a long and very very boring survey about bread specifically white bread.

mum4jenn
09-28-2007, 09:25 PM
i just finished my 20th survey, unfortunately that the 20th one doesn't count towards sep. fortunately it will go towards oct (i hope).

this one was a long and very very boring survey about bread specifically white bread.

As long as it was done in September,it counts in Sept. The credit will not be credited until Monday but the dates will still reflect September.

#902572Credit: Daily Survey - 9/27/20070.80 Credits09/28/2007 Paid
Above is the day I TOOK the survey This is the day it CREDITED

Every survey taken up until September 30th will count for September. The credit days do not matter....its the day you took the survey that counts.

kayjo
09-29-2007, 03:33 AM
I HATE SURVEYS!!! I'm not sure why I waste my time on them for .80. I spent a bunch of time trying to get on. I will go thru 7 or 8 before it lets me take one. Then I take one for 20 minutes and it says I do not qualify. GRRRR. (it was one on cellular phones/services, I thought I was almost done with it. It was asking me which I thought was most important/least important and it would switch them around on me and ask me them several more times, then it went poof!!) Anyway, you think I would learn and get off here and do something more creative with my life, but NOOOO I try to go back and do several more surveys which I do not qualify for!!!

I think I'm more mad at myself for keeping wasting my time I them. All for.80???

My household got this survey three times. I qualified for it as well as my DH and DD. Same questions all three times.

askomsky
09-29-2007, 07:26 AM
it was on Scottish/Scotland heritage, organizations and if I ever visited.
BUT It only took 5 minutes and it was super easy, and I got the congrats page!

Word of warning like goofy08 said, I had a question pop up (can't remember if it was yesterday or the day before) that said "for quality control purposes select both" so I think they are throwing those in there, to make sure people aren't randomly selecting answers.

April

eaglesdare
09-29-2007, 09:04 AM
now i read on another thread, that the surveys for sep 28, 29 and 30 would credit in oct and would not count towards sept.

maybe i misread it. i will have to try to find that thread now.

Mandi
09-29-2007, 09:54 AM
They will credit in Oct. b/c the last day of Sept. is on a weekend. But they will still count towards your Sept. survey total. :) So you made your $3 bonus. :cooldance:

pbhall13
09-29-2007, 10:30 AM
did anyone get the really raunchy one on hottub babes, I think it was a Neilson one. Although it was quick, what a waste of tv time that would be.

mrs.knip
09-29-2007, 10:56 AM
did anyone get the really raunchy one on hottub babes, I think it was a Neilson one. Although it was quick, what a waste of tv time that would be.

yep, just did this one-what a stupid show!!! But it was a quick survey!:p

Debbie Jean
09-29-2007, 11:32 AM
I have a furbrother at home. I wonder if that would qualify me :p

I say go for it! It's all in the interpretation... I know lots of people who don't have any pets who can honestly say there's a "dog" in the house! :rotfl:

spring
09-30-2007, 08:42 AM
Okay, I need a little advice. I took a survey through Gongos a few minutes ago. It was about new engine technology (ie hybrid, vs hydrogen cell, etc.). It was easy, almost too easy. However it did take me to the Congrats screen.

Now I have been reading how Gongos surveys do not always credit, and when I clicked to go back to the SR page from the Congrats screen, it took me to a new survey before taking me back to SR. I got out of that and went back to the SR main page, and went back to see if I would get another survey. I always feel if it tells me that I've completed my survey for the day, I'm fine. However, it let me into another survey, again which I clicked out of.

Question, should I take another survey? One person told me that whenever that happens, it is probably because the survey company likes my demographics, so go ahead and take another. However, another person told me I am being dishonest if I take another survey.

I'm torn. I don't care about getting credit for two surveys in one day - I'd just like to get credit for one. Gongos doesn't consistently credit. So what should I do? :confused:

mum4jenn
09-30-2007, 10:09 AM
I would take another survey. If the SR page is not saying you have exceeded your limit then chances are the earlier one is not going to credit

Mandi
09-30-2007, 10:23 AM
If it's allowing you to take another, I'd do it. Better to be safe than sorry. You might receive double credit, but it's better that than no credit at all IMO.

glenlogie
09-30-2007, 11:07 AM
do we have to submit a trouble ticket to get our bonus or is it automatic?
thanks I'm new here

faithhope
09-30-2007, 11:11 AM
do we have to submit a trouble ticket to get our bonus or is it automatic?
thanks I'm new here

The bonus will show up automatically the first or second day of the next month.

Faith

mrs.knip
09-30-2007, 12:21 PM
just did one on leisure time activities and that was my 10th survey the first time I will ever get a survey bonus!!!!:cooldance:

wdwabby
10-01-2007, 08:33 AM
if you get a survey about a new internet based phone product that will serve as a digital photo frame and let you access internet features throughout the house - get out of it.

I did it all the way though, they got ALL of my information including my home address and then there was a "page not available" page at the end so it never went through. I just went back into SR and can still access a survey, so I wasted a ton of time, I'm REALLY P.O.ed right now :computer: :computer: :computer:

glenlogie
10-01-2007, 11:44 AM
There is a Starbucks coffee liquer survey out there which does not credit.
I got a pretty easy one on Astoglide that took less than 10 minutes

shades99
10-01-2007, 12:53 PM
There is a Starbucks coffee liquer survey out there which does not credit.
I got a pretty easy one on Astoglide that took less than 10 minutes

I got the astroglide one, too. You have to say you use condoms to qualify:angel: What I won't do to get .80 cents toward next month's SuperMember status.....:rotfl:

rygirlsmum
10-01-2007, 01:45 PM
I just took a survey that went on and on and kept switching gears on me. B ut it gave me my CONGRATS, so I'm happy! You know, I don't even remember what it started out about? It ended up talking about movies I've never even heard of! YIKES!

Wendi63
10-01-2007, 02:20 PM
I have taken three surveys today and none of them gave me a survey complete. The first was on the Microsoft Maps website(completed it but it didn't take me back to the SR page), the second was on commercials but it crapped out half way through and the last was on some auto insight group that took all of my information, including name and address and told me I didn't qualify because they had met their quota for the cars that we own.:confused: Now I don't qualify for any more surveys. It hasn't been a good survey day but maybe my husband or daughter can qualify later.

spring
10-01-2007, 02:46 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it's allowing you to take another, I'd do it. Better to be safe than sorry. You might receive double credit, but it's better that than no credit at all IMO.

Thanks Mandi and Mum4Jenn for the advice yesterday about whether to take another survey or not after getting a congrats page from Gongos then being sent to another survey from there. I eventually did another survey and, guess what? The Gongos survey didn't credit after all. You gave me excellent advice!:sunshine:

bs4free
10-01-2007, 02:47 PM
great way to start oct, first survey, quick simple and easy, and credited on first try i can only wish they were all like that but alas i know that will not be the case! but know that they count for entires to win a cruise WOOT!!!!

Tasha228
10-01-2007, 03:13 PM
if you get a survey about a new internet based phone product that will serve as a digital photo frame and let you access internet features throughout the house - get out of it.

I did it all the way though, they got ALL of my information including my home address and then there was a "page not available" page at the end so it never went through. I just went back into SR and can still access a survey, so I wasted a ton of time, I'm REALLY P.O.ed right now :computer: :computer: :computer:

See, now I got that same survey this morning and I had no problems with it. I thought it was pretty quick and easy (at least compared to some I've had!) The part where it asks if you would be willing to give them your home address, I said no and they said thank you and gave me credit.

beanjean
10-01-2007, 09:32 PM
Do you give them your real address or make one up. Do they start sending junk mail to you?

m 'n c
10-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Do you give them your real address or make one up. Do they start sending junk mail to you?

I have always given my real address. I have not seen an increase in junk mail to my apartment since I have joined SR last year. On the other hand I have noticed a huge increase in spam email so definetly don't use your personal account for that one - create a new one just for the offers.

spring
10-02-2007, 05:47 AM
Got a Ciao survey about microsoft products. Was 10 minutes into it, then it gave me this:

https://satisfaction.ipsos.com/Page23.aspx

No longer could do anything with it. Ciao, once again, got their survey answers without having to pay. Figures!:computer:

Here's the starting link:

Please keep this page open so that you can copy the following survey ID if you are asked for it at the beginning and/or end of the survey.

Your survey ID is: ciusc3325874

Start the survey here:
http://ciaosurveys.com/p/5_29206_3107257_d7cf0825a1?PID=GID100010_17_FJAQXE BS_123_p20684324_7_3

shades99
10-02-2007, 07:41 AM
I have always given my real address. I have not seen an increase in junk mail to my apartment since I have joined SR last year. On the other hand I have noticed a huge increase in spam email so definetly don't use your personal account for that one - create a new one just for the offers.

Oh my! You should see the amount of junk mail and catalogs I get since I got "serious" about the offers. I never knew USPS has plastic bags until about 2 months ago when my mail lady began hanging my mail on my door knob in big USPS plastic bags! I get a minimum of 10 catalogs each day and various other letter & postcard type advertisements. I even received a hand-addressed letter from some Las Vegas advertiser the other day. I've never been to Vegas in my life but I have completed a few Vegas vacation offers. I must admit, I enjoy the catalogs - I had no idea there are so many catalogs out there! But the rest is just goes into the recycle bin.

Mandi
10-02-2007, 08:55 AM
I've been using my real address for nearly 6 months now and haven't noticed any increase in junk mail either. :confused:

shades99
10-02-2007, 09:24 AM
I've been using my real address for nearly 6 months now and haven't noticed any increase in junk mail either. :confused:

You know...maybe it is those surveys that I've done where it asks if you want to receive info via email, catalog, etc....I clicked on catalogs because I like to browse catalogs. That would explain the catalogs but the Vegas mail is definitely from something I'm doing with the offers. Its all good to me - I love mail.:sunshine2: I take my catalogs & magazines to the Veteran's Hospital and leave them in waiting rooms. VA docs are always overbooked and wait times are longgggg. By the way, if anybody needs a community service idea for the holidays, VA hospital long term care clinics (brain injury, spinal cord clinic, psych, etc.) & the retirement homes always needs new socks & underwear donations (usually mens').:sunshine:

m 'n c
10-02-2007, 09:27 AM
You know...maybe it is those surveys that I've done where it asks if you want to receive info via email, catalog, etc....I clicked on catalogs because I like to browse catalogs. That would explain the catalogs but the Vegas mail is definitely from something I'm doing with the offers. Its all good to me - I love mail.:sunshine2: I take my catalogs & magazines to the Veteran's Hospital and leave them in waiting rooms. VA docs are always overbooked and wait times are longgggg. By the way, if anybody needs a community service idea for the holidays, VA hospital long term care clinics (brain injury, spinal cord clinic, psych, etc.) & the retirement homes always needs new socks & underwear donations (usually mens').:sunshine:

That could be it. When I have a "choice" between offers I and I have to pick one I always pick one that has to do with an email newsletter first. I rarely pick anything that they would have to mail me hard copy.

glenlogie
10-02-2007, 11:52 AM
watch out for a KFC survey on a new wrap they have. It does not credit

Kycha
10-02-2007, 01:27 PM
Hmmm. The one about Toasted Twisters? I did that survey yesterday and received credit today. I wonder why yours didn't credit?

belbook
10-02-2007, 02:04 PM

Both my husband and I had this one and it credited for both of us.

aknight373
10-02-2007, 03:05 PM
i also had that kfc one yesterday and it credit today for me. in fact i get a ton of kfc surverys for some reason

IckyMickey
10-02-2007, 03:17 PM
I did a survey last night and it asked me about 10 questions and then told me I didn't qualify. I went to try another one and it said I exceeded the limit.

Fortunately, I got credit for it though! I was a little worried. I'd hate to mess up my count on the 1st day of the month!

CindyS
10-02-2007, 04:17 PM

This one credited for me without problem, too.

spring
10-02-2007, 05:36 PM
Watch out for this survey:
http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytrafficui/stmui/page.aspx?pgtid=22

It is about connecting your cell and landlines together using new technology. I spent almost 20 minutes going through the survey after the initial demographics, then right after I did the ending demographics, it came to a SR screen stating unfortunately it did not like my answers; I was then invited to take another survey. I guess you don't get rewarded for honesty sometimes. GEEZ!:computer:

zgirl
10-02-2007, 06:35 PM
http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytr....aspx?pgtid=22

It is about connecting your cell and landlines together using new technology. I spent almost 20 minutes going through the survey after the initial demographics, then right after I did the ending demographics, it came to a SR screen stating unfortunately it did not like my answers; I was then invited to take another survey. I guess you don't get rewarded for honesty sometimes. GEEZ!

I did this survey too! That was one LONG survey to do to just say I didn't qualify in the end. That was really upsetting. :(

CindyS
10-02-2007, 06:59 PM
I just spent 25 minutes on an in-depth survey about a new link-to-cell phone that lets you use your cell via a traditional handset. A zillion questions, choices etc. At the end, the usual demographic info and then a "you do not qualify" message. Makes me furious because they got every bit of information they wanted and they don't have to pay for it. :computer:

LuvMyBoys
10-02-2007, 07:00 PM
I just did a 15 minute one on a new cell phone - landline linking phone set. Went through the whole thing and then it gave me the demographic questions at the end and then said I didn't qualify :computer:

CindyS
10-02-2007, 07:00 PM

It is about connecting your cell and landlines together using new technology. I spent almost 20 minutes going through the survey after the initial demographics, then right after I did the ending demographics, it came to a SR screen stating unfortunately it did not like my answers; I was then invited to take another survey. I guess you don't get rewarded for honesty sometimes. GEEZ!:computer:

I saw your post too late. I got the same raw deal. That one is definitely a set-up. They're getting all the information they need and not having to pay for it.

MamaO
10-02-2007, 07:04 PM
I saw your post too late. I got the same raw deal. That one is definitely a set-up. They're getting all the information they need and not having to pay for it.

I'm lucky - this survey didn't like my qualifications early on - I got booted towards the beginning.

On another note, I also got credit for the KFC Toasted Twisters survey - I'd like to try one!

schachteles
10-02-2007, 07:27 PM
[QUOTE=CindyS;55522]I just spent 25 minutes on an in-depth survey about a new link-to-cell phone that lets you use your cell via a traditional handset. A zillion questions, choices etc. At the end, the usual demographic info and then a "you do not qualify" message. Makes me furious because they got every bit of information they wanted and they don't have to pay for it. [QUOTE]

:computer: :computer: DAMN I just got that one too...:computer: :computer:

jl8595
10-02-2007, 07:38 PM
I just did a 15 minute one on a new cell phone - landline linking phone set. Went through the whole thing and then it gave me the demographic questions at the end and then said I didn't qualify :computer:

Ugghh...I got that one too! I was so mad. :computer:

speechteachri
10-02-2007, 07:57 PM
I just spent 25 minutes on an in-depth survey about a new link-to-cell phone that lets you use your cell via a traditional handset. A zillion questions, choices etc. At the end, the usual demographic info and then a "you do not qualify" message. Makes me furious because they got every bit of information they wanted and they don't have to pay for it. :computer:

[QUOTE=schachteles;55530][QUOTE=CindyS;55522]I just spent 25 minutes on an in-depth survey about a new link-to-cell phone that lets you use your cell via a traditional handset. A zillion questions, choices etc. At the end, the usual demographic info and then a "you do not qualify" message. Makes me furious because they got every bit of information they wanted and they don't have to pay for it. [QUOTE]

Weird...I didn't come here to check first to see what to avoid today and I got this survey. Just completed it and got the congratulations page with no problem!

MKCP84
10-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Ugghh...I got that one too! I was so mad. :computer:

I did the same thing - wish I would have came here first and read.

beccabee
10-02-2007, 09:34 PM

I got the same one too! So mad! :mad:
Nice to be able to come here though where others share my frustration. Makes me feel better :hugs:

kayjo
10-03-2007, 12:50 AM
My DD got a survey today on jewelry that literally took two minutes. Sure made up for all those 30 minute auto surveys!

Magical JenK
10-03-2007, 09:54 AM
My DD got a survey today on jewelry that literally took two minutes. Sure made up for all those 30 minute auto surveys!

I got that one on Monday! I couldn't believe it!! Last night I got one about positive & negative experiences w/products. I picked the products. It was weird, but short & easy!!

kayjo
10-03-2007, 10:02 AM

I got this survey too! I wish I had read the posts first. Totally frustrating to spend 30 minutes on a survey only to be told you do not qualify. Now I definitely won't buy this product.

glenlogie
10-03-2007, 10:47 AM

i got burned by this one too.

did a steakhouse survey today which was pretty long but at least it did credit

shades99
10-03-2007, 11:05 AM
i got burned by this one too.

did a steakhouse survey today which was pretty long but at least it did credit

I went through the Panasonic landline phone survey for about 5 min before I got kicked out.

I made it into the steakhouse survey and was booted after I said I didn't hang out in the "lounge".

I finally just did a 20ish min insurance survey and got credit.

TtownAnne
10-03-2007, 12:24 PM
I actually got a survey today about dairy products, after not getting to complete a single one in September! :cooldance: It took about 127 years to complete, but I was so thrilled to just actually get to participate!

icartjetta
10-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Add me to the list, got through the whole thing and sorry.....

catnapfan
10-03-2007, 04:12 PM
I just had a survey on a new kind of chocolate bar. After 20 minutes of reading description after description and choosing which I liked the best and least I got an error page that said I should try again later.

3dog2kidmom
10-03-2007, 05:54 PM
[QUOTE=CindyS;55522]I just spent 25 minutes on an in-depth survey about a new link-to-cell phone that lets you use your cell via a traditional handset. A zillion questions, choices etc. At the end, the usual demographic info and then a "you do not qualify" message. Makes me furious because they got every bit of information they wanted and they don't have to pay for it. [QUOTE]

:computer: :computer: DAMN I just got that one too...:computer: :computer:

I should have known to check here first. I did that one this morning -- it was a worthwhile survey I thought, and I was SHOCKED to get the boot after they got all my info and honest opinions, etc. GRRRRR!

MamaO
10-03-2007, 07:57 PM
I just had a survey on a new kind of chocolate bar. After 20 minutes of reading description after description and choosing which I liked the best and least I got an error page that said I should try again later.

Same here, only I didn't get an error page - just a 'thank you' and no way back to Sunshine, so obviously no "congrats' page. And I was able to get another survey so I knew it didn't credit for me.

Maybe it's because we're from Wisconsin?????????

m 'n c
10-03-2007, 08:08 PM
Same here, only I didn't get an error page - just a 'thank you' and no way back to Sunshine, so obviously no "congrats' page. And I was able to get another survey so I knew it didn't credit for me.

Maybe it's because we're from Wisconsin?????????

Me too!!! I'm so pissed. I finished it and got the thank you and not SR :computer: :computer: :computer: :computer: Now I have to do another survey tonight after I get back from the gym.

arob414
10-03-2007, 09:38 PM
I just got my shortest ever survey. Asked me some basic demographic questions and have I ever smoked and I was done. I wasn't paying attn and thought I was kicked out. When I went back to try and do one, I was told I had exceeded my limit. Yay!!! I am tired and not in the mood to keep trying. 3/3

speechteachri
10-03-2007, 09:40 PM
I just had i think the easiest survey I have ever done...it asked a few of the normal questions they all ask about demographics, then asked what my experience was with smoking...I clicked that I have never smoked and it took a minute...I was sure I was going to get booted out, then the congratulations page came up! It was literally 1 question after about 6 or 7 demographics questions!!!!! Incredible! That sure makes up for some of the lousy ones I have gotten in the past!!:cooldance:

arob414
10-03-2007, 09:58 PM
I just had i think the easiest survey I have ever done...it asked a few of the normal questions they all ask about demographics, then asked what my experience was with smoking...I clicked that I have never smoked and it took a minute...I was sure I was going to get booted out, then the congratulations page came up! It was literally 1 question after about 6 or 7 demographics questions!!!!! Incredible! That sure makes up for some of the lousy ones I have gotten in the past!!:cooldance:

Got the same one, it was great! I didn't even realized it had credited until I tried to do another one.

bartleby1
10-03-2007, 10:59 PM
Ugh, I should have come here first, lol! Just completed the chocolate survey, got the "thank you for allowing us to rip you off" message, and NO credit!:computer:

kayjo
10-04-2007, 12:43 AM
Since so many of us "did not qualify" for the cell phone survey after completing it, there must be something wrong with it. I wonder if Tricia could mention the problem to her contact at Greenfield.

rygirlsmum
10-04-2007, 07:51 AM
I just got my shortest ever survey. Asked me some basic demographic questions and have I ever smoked and I was done. I wasn't paying attn and thought I was kicked out. When I went back to try and do one, I was told I had exceeded my limit. Yay!!! I am tired and not in the mood to keep trying. 3/3

I got the same one! You gotta love those surveys!!!!!

shades99
10-04-2007, 08:23 AM
I just went through about 10 minutes of an identity theft survey and just when I think their can't possibly any more questions on the topic - I got booted.:computer:

m 'n c
10-04-2007, 09:06 AM
Since so many of us "did not qualify" for the cell phone survey after completing it, there must be something wrong with it. I wonder if Tricia could mention the problem to her contact at Greenfield.

I'm pretty sure Tricia has given her contact at Greenfield a link to this thread and they both monitor it. I think if we don't get credit then SR won't and possibly Greenfield doesn't since they are told we didn't qualify either. I know Greenfield is very interested in these issues so I'm sure they try to fix the surveys or boot the marketers who make these surveys.

icartjetta
10-04-2007, 10:05 AM
O.K. I just got suckered into another DUD survey, it's about Hybrid Cars got all the way to the end it said thankyou, hit this button to be rewarded and it went straight to Sunshine saying I didn't qualify. This is 2 days in a row, bummer.:computer: :computer: :computer: :computer:

m 'n c
10-04-2007, 11:04 AM
O.K. I just got suckered into another DUD survey, it's about Hybrid Cars got all the way to the end it said thankyou, hit this button to be rewarded and it went straight to Sunshine saying I didn't qualify. This is 2 days in a row, bummer.:computer: :computer: :computer:

Weird that's the one I did last night and it was fine. wow that sucks. I'm sorry you have to do another one. :(

spring
10-04-2007, 11:16 AM
Today was grueling to get a survey to credit. I started out taking an interactive survey about ask.com's map capabilities. 20 minutes I was done, but no congrats screen. Then I was given a Gongos survey. I had spent 20 minutes on this same one a couple of days ago and knew it wouldn't credit at the end, so I exited out. Then I got the cell phone one with the Panasonic gizmo that allows you to connect cell phones with land lines. I did that entire one a couple of days ago and knew it wouldn't credit. I exited out of that one, too.

Finally, I got one on auto insurance that wasn't too bad and I got the Congrats screen at the end. Phew!!!

glenlogie
10-04-2007, 11:21 AM
did one today where you had to watch 7 beer commercials. Kinda long but not too bad and did credit. I guess i feel like having a cold one now

RDGCJK
10-04-2007, 11:59 AM
Sounds like many of us are getting some dud surveys. It does help to know you're not alone! Though I'm sorry to hear it's happening to all of you too. I did manage to get a successful survey a few minutes ago so I'm happy now!

m 'n c
10-04-2007, 12:00 PM
O.K. I just got suckered into another DUD survey, it's about Hybrid Cars got all the way to the end it said thankyou, hit this button to be rewarded and it went straight to Sunshine saying I didn't qualify. This is 2 days in a row, bummer.:computer: :computer: :computer: :computer:

ok I now just got that survey. The one I did yesterday was also about hybrids sorta and it did credit. This is the bad one by gongos:
http://survey1.gongos.com/GP7386/term.asp

spring
10-04-2007, 12:57 PM
ok I now just got that survey. The one I did yesterday was also about hybrids sorta and it did credit. This is the bad one by gongos:
http://survey1.gongos.com/GP7386/term.asp

You are absolutely right! Sadly, that was one of my Dud surveys today.:computer:

mollyeilis
10-04-2007, 02:15 PM
I just did one that took, as someone else mentioned about another survey, approximately 167 years to do, but I believe it's going to credit. It was on ALL sorts of food products...cooking spray, kid's foods, single serving microwave meals...I use none of the products, and as always those are fun for me, b/c I love being the dissenting opinion in these companies' board meetings, LOL.

Yesterday I did one where I watched TV ads, and that was fine. I did it at the weird hour where it's after midnight Eastern time, but BEFORE the surveys switch over, so although I didn't see credit for it today, I'm sure I'll see credit for it AND the one I just did now, tomorrow.

Alice28
10-04-2007, 02:24 PM
just did one for Greenfield on GoogleMaps. It congratulated me for completing the study, but I did not get taken back to SR page. :(

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytrafficui/stmui/soqualified.aspx

Am I just out of luck Tricia?

mollyeilis
10-04-2007, 02:27 PM
Did you try to go back in to take another survey? If so, if you CAN take another, DO it.

If you havent' checked yet, please do. If you are shown the screen that you have exceeded the daily survey limit, that's a good thing, even though you weren't taken back to SR.

As far as I know it's absolutely impossible to get credit for a survey taken but not credited, so the only solution is to take another if the system lets you.

SusieG
10-04-2007, 05:54 PM
I got a survey on the 1st and have not been able to get another one since then. :mad:

Hedy
10-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Is the survey link giving anyone else trouble? I can't even enter my demo graphic info :(

Hedy
10-04-2007, 08:35 PM
Is the survey link giving anyone else trouble? I can't even enter my demo graphic info :(
ok, it's working in firefox but not ie. :confused:

bs4free
10-04-2007, 08:35 PM
I just checked and the survey link is working for me, is it still not working....

sunshinecindy
10-04-2007, 08:43 PM
I just did a survey on credit cards and it did fine for me.

wilsonfamily4
10-04-2007, 10:16 PM
I did a long survey on maps on teh web and it said thank you but never took me back to SR! Of course i can get another survey so that one did not count! So frustrating!

Thank you for sharing your opinions!

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact the products and services of the future products and services that everyone will enjoy.

Thanks again

tink2008
10-05-2007, 01:05 AM
I too got that one.

kayjo
10-05-2007, 01:43 AM
My DH got a survey today on identity theft that he got booted from. Funny thing is that he was a victim of identity theft several years ago when a temp at his company hacked into the employment records and stole the personal info of over 5000 employees. She then sold the info to an identity theft ring which opened all kinds of credit card and cellular accounts. Took us over three years to finally get everything cleared up. Guess he was a victim of the "wrong" kind of identity theft as far as the survey goes.

nicholfamily5
10-05-2007, 07:32 AM
I also did the google/ask.com maps survey theother day. It took me FOREVER to get through it, it was very intensive. At the very end it gave me a thank you page, and didn't bring me back. Unfortunately it was late at night so I went to bed instead of trying another survey.

How frustrating!

If you get this survey...don't bother! It's a really long one!

wilsonfamily4
10-05-2007, 10:28 AM
I also did the google/ask.com maps survey theother day. It took me FOREVER to get through it, it was very intensive. At the very end it gave me a thank you page, and didn't bring me back. Unfortunately it was late at night so I went to bed instead of trying another survey.

How frustrating!

If you get this survey...don't bother! It's a really long one!

That was the one I was talking about yesterday!! Terrible!!! I had to do another survey which also took forever

CindyS
10-05-2007, 12:35 PM
I just did one that only asked me classification questions. The last question was about smoking habits. Since I've never smoked, I figured that was the end of that. I didn't even look to see what the SR page said when it took me back there, I just went ahead and tried to take another survey. ... And I got the you've exceeded the limit page! I just can't believe those 60 seconds of questions counted for a survey!! Makes up for all those that take nearly half an hour! :cooldance:

Magical JenK
10-05-2007, 01:53 PM
I just did one that only asked me classification questions. The last question was about smoking habits. Since I've never smoked, I figured that was the end of that. I didn't even look to see what the SR page said when it took me back there, I just went ahead and tried to take another survey. ... And I got the you've exceeded the limit page! I just can't believe those 60 seconds of questions counted for a survey!! Makes up for all those that take nearly half an hour! :cooldance:

I had wished for this one & got it on my 3rd try (after failing to qualify for 2 other surveys today!)!! LOVE that survey!!

LyndaM
10-05-2007, 02:28 PM
I just got a really long survey about dairy products, then, when I thought I must be close to the end an Internal Error page.

GRRRR

http://survey8.greenfieldonline.com/wix/InternalError.htm?aspxerrorpath=/wix/p59807615.aspx

mum4jenn
10-05-2007, 02:30 PM
I got that one the other day but I did not have any problems with it.

Alice28
10-05-2007, 07:20 PM
I did a long survey on maps on teh web and it said thank you but never took me back to SR! Of course i can get another survey so that one did not count! So frustrating!

Thank you for sharing your opinions!

Thanks again

I did that one yesterday and I was soooooo :computer: :computer: :computer: . Highly irritating.

Tiggerific711
10-06-2007, 07:49 AM
I finally got through the Dunkin Donuts survey!

shades99
10-06-2007, 08:14 AM
Has anybody ever been paid for either a Ciao survey or a Goingo (sp?) survey? I went through a long Ciao survey that I thought I completed and then at the end, the final page was in a foreign language.

I've started 2 different Goingo surveys, one today about lowfat icecream novelties and after they got all of my answers - they said I didn't qualify.

Just wonder if these 2 companies are totally worth avoiding and not trying at all.

keishashadow
10-06-2007, 12:52 PM
1st time i've had this happen...

signed on today a few minutes ago & tried to take a survey.

Got message that I had exceeded my daily limit:confused:

Has this happened to anyone else (today or otherwise?)

mmm611
10-06-2007, 01:38 PM
I just got one on Sweets and Treats. It's about a new kind of chocolate and said it would be long, but I'm all for anything with chocolate. Never took me back to SR congrats page and it appears it will not credit. SR did say they were having technical difficulties at the time, but it's not looking too good.

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytrafficui/stmui/soqualified.aspx

bs4free
10-06-2007, 01:42 PM
Just did the cocoa one too the Sweets and Treats did not say exceded limit so off to find a new one!!!

aknight373
10-06-2007, 01:47 PM
i did two of them last night. one was on 401 k and stuff did the whole thing and never took me to the congrats screen. then it let me take another one, i did that one on food shopping and i never got credit for that one either.