PDA

View Full Version : Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Blessing and Miracle
10-24-2007, 05:08 PM
I can't even get offered the Christmas survey:(

jl8595
10-24-2007, 05:50 PM
Thank you for the heads up on the Christmas Survey. I was just offered it and popped over here to check on the whole 2 hour thing (initially I was thinking if I can just listen to music in the background while surfing, then I'm jiggy with that). But to have to stop and answer questions between each song is ridiculous (and to risk having it crap out on song #542 would make me :computer: :computer: :computer: ). So THANKS!!!

I carried on and got a quick and easy one on frozen food...phew! It's been a real struggle for me this week.

mum4jenn
10-24-2007, 07:16 PM
I was offered the one with 570 songs too. They would have to pay me at LEAST $20 if not more to do that one!!

Hedy
10-24-2007, 08:58 PM
I just spent over an hour on a vitamin commercial one only to have its button disappear and I got stuck.
I got Sox to root on, dagnabbit.

jfrog
10-24-2007, 10:09 PM
I got the energy drinks one today and thought it would be wayyyyy long - like said above - they had some sweetener ingredients/juice content/calorie count that we were to rate on a 0-10 scale - I tried it for kicks and giggles and after that page there were only 2 or 3 more pages (short ones) and SUCCESS!!! You have to check the energy drinks you have tried on one page and I was expecting more questions...and poof - got the congrats page.

Thank you so much for the heads up on the Christmas song survey!!

askomsky
10-24-2007, 10:16 PM
I got the energy drinks one today and thought it would be wayyyyy long - like said above - they had some sweetener ingredients/juice content/calorie count that we were to rate on a 0-10 scale - I tried it for kicks and giggles and after that page there were only 2 or 3 more pages (short ones) and SUCCESS!!! You have to check the energy drinks you have tried on one page and I was expecting more questions...and poof - got the congrats page.

Thank you so much for the heads up on the Christmas song survey!!

Cool!!!! Yeah thanks for the heads up, I started off with the xmas one, and it didn't like me for some reason and told me I didn't qualify! That's quite ok!! Never been so happy NOT to qualify for asurvey! lol

I did get another easy one on casual dining. the other night it was on Outback Steakhouse, tonight it was on a bucnh of different ones but the main focus was Applebees, Outback and TGIFridays

catnapfan
10-25-2007, 05:15 PM
I just got booted out of a strange survey that asked questions about cat food and snack mixes (pretzels, nuts, etc.) Half way through it froze up and when I tried to refresh, it said I had completed the survey but didn't take me back to SR. :mad:

Hedy
10-25-2007, 07:20 PM
I finally got one and got through it. Tried 3 or 4 times today though, attempting multiple times each go around. I got to the page where you check off your different qualifications, but there would only be like 2 or 3 options to pick from and then there weren't any surveys. I guess that's better than getting the exceeded limit message, but the end result was the same.

I'm having survey issues and now absolutely nothing is crediting either :(
I'm gettng this too-was it ever figured out why this happened?

askomsky
10-25-2007, 08:48 PM
I got the energy drink one today and that was really easy once you got off that one page of all the ingreidents. It asked a question on which ones I've tried and when I clicked next I got the congrats page!

marcymajor
10-25-2007, 08:55 PM
i got one on tuesday about buying a new car, got through all of it even got a thank you but then it went back to the page that said i didn't qualify - boy was i ever mad. i at least got one yesterday and today so now i am 22 out of 25 (hopefully today's will credit). what's wierd though is when i get into daily surveys now it lets me check off things but then it says i do not qualify for any surveys so who knows what is going on. before that it would say that you have exceeded the limit for surveys once you had totally completed one. i thing greenfield surveys is still messed up.

askomsky
10-27-2007, 11:43 AM
Easy ones recently are sports drinks (less then 10 mins, although one page has a ton of questions on it), casual dining, and door handles/hardware.

their the last three i've had, all under 10 mins and all have credited. (well I'm going to assume the door handle one will since it was yesterdays survey)

m 'n c
10-27-2007, 03:08 PM
We've had some fast ones lately -> male demographic is qualifying -> one is on direct to dvd movies (batman series) and another is upcoming video games.

bs4free
10-27-2007, 03:47 PM
WOOT for the male demo.... I have goten both of those batman yesterday and today the video game one... both not hard about 10-15 minutes tops...

~Kathie
10-28-2007, 12:19 PM
I keep getting this survey over and over after being told I do not qualify for it.

http://survey7.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p17126844.aspx

It asks if I have bought jarred pickles, mexican, food, frozen breakfast items, ice cream and a few other things.

I've already got it several times today and yesterday.

schachteles
10-28-2007, 12:33 PM
I keep getting this survey over and over after being told I do not qualify for it.

http://survey7.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p17126844.aspx

It asks if I have bought jarred pickles, mexican, food, frozen breakfast items, ice cream and a few other things.

I've already got it several times today and yesterday.

I got that one at least a dozen times this weekend! :computer:

mum4jenn
10-28-2007, 02:29 PM
Yep..me too. I have bought all of that and once I put in the ZIP code I get booted out. I never did get a survey yesterday and so far not today either. I do at least have my 25 surveys but I sure wish Greenfoeld would get their act together. It is definately with them because I do another site on occasions also and they also use Greenfield and I can not get one on that site either.

bs4free
10-28-2007, 02:58 PM
Ditto on that survey...

Mom2aPrincess
10-28-2007, 03:06 PM
I can't imagine what's going on, but I've gotten like five different survey's in SPANISH today....One was even over Disney World/Land

Of course, in my craziness I acutally have pulled up a translator and still can't qualify....:rotfl:

~Kathie
10-28-2007, 05:26 PM
Torture, pure torture. Something is going on with Greenfield.

This is what I got for choices today and yesterday.

My company’s annual gross revenue is $5 million or more.
I am an IT professional
I have bought fashionable clothes in the past six months.
I suffer from Cancer.
None of the above

I did get surveys by clicking "None of the Above" as someone else mentioned but got booted out of every one.

The fashionable clothes they are talking about are WORK clothes. You know......the D****** type I wear to the office. :rotfl:

They had pictures. Bib Overalls, Gloves (looks like 10 years old garden gloves), hats, coats, thermal underwear. The kind construction guys wear. :confused:

Before that they did ask what I did for a job!! Did I say I worked in construction or outside people???? Give me a break. :computer: They ask questions and then ask other questions like I never answered the first ones.

In many of the surveys, as soon as I put in my zipcode, I got booted.

I was hoping to get to 20 surveys. I have 18. Hopefully I will get 2 more between now and Wednesday. :(

Frustrating when it is at the end of the month. Especially since I couldn't qualify for almost a week in the middle of the month.

Okay...........done venting.

fanofree
10-28-2007, 07:25 PM
Kathie - I could have been the author of your post. I actually completed the work clothes survey. Yes - I bought jeans and t-shirts. No - they were only for non-work wear. It finely started looping on me and I could not go on. I'm also struggling to get to 20. I think I need two more.

I got the jarred pickles, salsa.... survey about ten times this weekend - sometimes one after the other. It kicks me out when I put in the zip code.

Surveys have been very difficult to qualify for this month. I was able to get twenty last month and I was without internet for a eight days!

DooDahDay
10-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Kathie - I could have been the author of your post. I actually completed the work clothes survey. Yes - I bought jeans and t-shirts. No - they were only for non-work wear. It finely started looping on me and I could not go on. I'm also struggling to get to 20. I think I need two more.

I got the jarred pickles, salsa.... survey about ten times this weekend - sometimes one after the other. It kicks me out when I put in the zip code.

Surveys have been very difficult to qualify for this month. I was able to get twenty last month and I was without internet for a eight days!

I agree. It is getting more and more difficult every day. Qualifying for surveys has been soooo hard lately, I can no longer justify the time spent. I may be bowing out come November.

marcymajor
10-28-2007, 07:57 PM
something must be really wrong with greenfield surveys. i usually get at least 2 from friday thru sunday but this weekend i only got 1 - last weekend i got 3 out of 3. i am up to 23 and who knows if i will make it to 25. they keep asking the same basic questions at the beginning - do i have cancer, diabetes, does my company make more than 5 million in gross sales - are they looking for diseased workers or what? there has got to be an easier way to get surveys done or maybe sr needs to change survey companies to give everyone a better shot at getting the 25 they need for the $5. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bartleby1
10-28-2007, 08:01 PM
I can't imagine what's going on, but I've gotten like five different survey's in SPANISH today....One was even over Disney World/Land

Of course, in my craziness I acutally have pulled up a translator and still can't qualify....:rotfl:

LOL!:rotfl: What we won't go through for our credit! I haven't gotten any in spanish yet, but I'd probably try them too, lol! I did have 4 years of spanish wayyyyyy back in high school...

jnorth1007
10-28-2007, 09:07 PM
Whew I finally got one and it was easy. It was about harware stores and took 5 minutes at most.

memanana
10-28-2007, 09:14 PM
I just got the same one about hardwares

bartleby1
10-28-2007, 10:20 PM
After MANY tries yesterday and MANY tries today, I finally got the hardware store survey. :cooldance:

Blessing and Miracle
10-28-2007, 11:49 PM
Lucky you, I still haven't gotten one!:(

kayjo
10-29-2007, 01:13 AM
No surveys for anyone in my family tonight. Hopefully, Greenfield will load some new ones tomorrow.

LuvMyBoys
10-29-2007, 10:05 AM
I just spent over 20 minutes completing a survey on macs vs. windows, finished the whole thing and then when it finished it routed me to the "Sorry you do not qualify page of SR" :computer: :computer:

I can still get in to try another so obviously it didn't credit. DARN!!! This one really ticks me off as I took my time and did a good job and everything and NO CREDIT FOR ME!

Yeah, ask me what my opinion of mac and windows is right now! :mad:

icartjetta
10-29-2007, 10:18 AM
I just spent over 20 minutes completing a survey on macs vs. windows, finished the whole thing and then when it finished it routed me to the "Sorry you do not qualify page of SR" :computer: :computer:

I can still get in to try another so obviously it didn't credit. DARN!!! This one really ticks me off as I took my time and did a good job and everything and NO CREDIT FOR ME!

Yeah, ask me what my opinion of mac and windows is right now! :mad:

I just did this one and it went through for me just fine.

Stinkerbelle
10-29-2007, 10:44 AM

Yeah, ask me what my opinion of mac and windows is right now!

The same thing happened to me. :computer: That was a really long one too, and asked the same questions over and over. :mad:

bs4free
10-29-2007, 12:08 PM
I got nothing yesterday hoping to get one today... Mabey greenfield will restock the surveys....

wilsonfamily4
10-29-2007, 12:11 PM
I got one, I got one!

bs4free
10-29-2007, 12:14 PM
Woot Congrats... Thats good news...

lrsellars
10-29-2007, 12:57 PM
FINALLY got one today - couldn't get one ALLLLLLLLL weekend. I usually don't have a problem.

MindyMouse
10-29-2007, 02:00 PM
Same here! Just FINALLY got one after no luck ALL weekend! Mine was VERY Quick and was about High Definition TV's. I was so happy when I get the Congrats screen!

nicnik
10-29-2007, 02:02 PM
Ugh, I'm having the toughest time even getting to 10 for October! :(

disneysuzy
10-29-2007, 02:49 PM
I can't seem to get any surveys. I also only have a couple of options to pick from to be qualified and I still don't qualify. Whatever happened to the 3 pages of options? I thought I was the only one having limited options. Oh well, better luck next month. At least I got the first ten. A $1 extra is better than nothing.

Blessing and Miracle
10-29-2007, 03:30 PM
Well, I did get one and completed it, but it didn't take me back to the congrats page. It was on arthritis and it asked me to join a panel, I agreed, thought it would be helpful since my mom has arthritis. Since I didn't get the congrats page, I was able to take another one and it too didn't take me back to the congrats page :computer: So I attempted to take a third one, and it said I'd exceeded my limit, so hopefully, one of them will credit. Keeping my fingers crossed.

wilsonfamily4
10-29-2007, 03:44 PM
Well, I did get one and completed it, but it didn't take me back to the congrats page. It was on arthritis and it asked me to join a panel, I agreed, thought it would be helpful since my mom has arthritis. Since I didn't get the congrats page, I was able to take another one and it too didn't take me back to the congrats page :computer: So I attempted to take a third one, and it said I'd exceeded my limit, so hopefully, one of them will credit. Keeping my fingers crossed.

This is exactly me. I had two surveys that did not take me back so I finally got the third one to say you exceeded your limit. That one better credit! I wonder if in a few days one of the first two will credit?

belbook
10-29-2007, 03:58 PM
I keep getting the High def one and it never accepts me. And we're thinking of getting one so it kind of irritates me.

memanana
10-29-2007, 05:18 PM
I finally got one today about Quarker cereal fast about 5 min.

TtownAnne
10-29-2007, 09:51 PM
there's one about watching a commercial, but no matter what I do, the commercial won't load. It's black screen, the bottom bar says "done", but there's no buttons to click or anything to try loading it again! :confused:

mjjmbnmm
10-30-2007, 12:37 AM
it keeps telling me I exceeded my daily limit, but I haven't got a survey in 5 days. :confused:

~Kathie
10-30-2007, 10:22 AM
I had two surveys that did not take me back so I finally got the third one to say you exceeded your limit. That one better credit! I wonder if in a few days one of the first two will credit?

That happened to me yesterday. I got one that had me join a panel and never took me to the SR congrats page so I cleared cookies, changed emails and tried again. Same thing. I had 2 credit today. :confused:

First I can't even qualify for days, then I get 2 to credit in the same day.
Whatever........I'm done for this month. I only have 20..........but that is enough. Messed up month for surveys.

wilsonfamily4
10-30-2007, 10:26 AM
That happened to me yesterday. I got one that had me join a panel and never took me to the SR congrats page so I cleared cookies, changed emails and tried again. Same thing. I had 2 credit today. :confused:

First I can't even qualify for days, then I get 2 to credit in the same day.
Whatever........I'm done for this month. I only have 20..........but that is enough. Messed up month for surveys.

I also got two credits today. OOPS. Sorry Tricia! I am hating surveys. They are becoming like trips to the DMV. PAINFUL.

Blessing and Miracle
10-30-2007, 11:40 AM
I took two surveys on yesterday as well because neither took me to the congrats page, but on attempting a third survey, I got the exceeded limit page and I received one credit today, thank God!

marcymajor
10-30-2007, 02:27 PM
i also got credit for 2 surveys today and i at least made it to 25 for the month so i made my $5 - these surveys this month have been the worst ever. for some reason today i can't get into any surveys at all as it keeps telling me i have exceeded my limit for today and i have yet to do one. greenfield surveys have some serious problems.

Hedy
10-30-2007, 04:56 PM
I'm so excited-I finally hit 25 surveys for the first time. :)

jl8595
10-30-2007, 06:23 PM

YAY for you Hedy!!! Isn't it a great feeling?! Congrats!! :cooldance:

spring
10-30-2007, 06:24 PM

Congratulations! This month was particularly hard to do the surveys, so you deserve a round of applause!:clap: :clap: :clap:

marcymajor
10-30-2007, 06:29 PM
i would like to congratulate everyone who attempted and completed any surveys this month from greenfield as their site was totally screwed up. we all deserve a big thumbs up and a great big thank you for giving it our best shot. hopefully next month will be better and easier to deal with. let's all keep up the good work.

MamaO
10-30-2007, 07:22 PM
I also got two credits today. OOPS. Sorry Tricia! I am hating surveys. They are becoming like trips to the DMV. PAINFUL.

The first time I tried to do a survey yesterday I got the 'exceeded your daily limit' page. I waited a couple of hours and tried again, did get a survey this time and then got 2 credits today, too, even though I only took one survey yesterday.

belbook
10-30-2007, 10:22 PM
I just took one and this was my message at the conclusion:

Congratulations!

You have successfully completed this survey, and a sweepstakes entry will be credited to your account.If a cash incentive was also offered for this survey it will be credited to your account upon project closure.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions.

It was about Indiana colleges. I didn't get taken back to the Congrats page so I tried to take one again and was able to (even though I didn't qualify). Guess it didn't count, but maybe tomorrow will surprise me.

bs4free
10-30-2007, 10:36 PM
Woot! I got a survey.. Took a while but i got one first one in like 3 days, I am so happy its .80 and they all add up and another entry into the cruise contest....

Hedy
10-30-2007, 10:44 PM
YAY for you Hedy!!! Isn't it a great feeling?! Congrats!! :cooldance:

Congratulations! This month was particularly hard to do the surveys, so you deserve a round of applause!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Why thank you.

glenlogie
10-31-2007, 12:12 PM
i checked the self emplyed box and got a 3 minute tool survey that credited very nicely. Thats it for the month 30/31 for me

OhMari
10-31-2007, 02:30 PM
Sorry, I just made my own thread, Tricia, can move it over here.

I just did a Deli Turkey Survey for the last 20 minutes and when it was time to submit for congradulations it gave me a time-out, page not found.

I had a hard time getting 10 survey's done. I am sitting at 9.

Lisaj68
10-31-2007, 02:36 PM
Be careful of the turkey lunchmeat survey. I spent a fair amount of time on it, did the classification page, they thanked me, and then when it SHOULD have taken me back to SR, i got an error page.

I now qualify to take another survey but I am going to pass. This has been a bad month for surveys for me, too. I got through 22 of them in Oct., but for the last couple of months, it was 27 per month.

Halloween marks the beginning of the busy time of year! I am having a hard time justifying the time spent lately, too.............

mjjmbnmm
10-31-2007, 02:45 PM
I also got the turkey survey and at the end it told me the page couldn't be found, not happy.

tink2008
10-31-2007, 02:50 PM
I also got the turkey survey and at the end it told me the page couldn't be found, not happy.

same here :computer:

marcymajor
10-31-2007, 02:50 PM
i got the same turkey survey as you guys and got the same error message. this makes 2 surveys today that i finished but won't credit as the first one said it was closed after i completely wasted a lot of time on it and the second one did not take me back to sr even after saying thank you. this month has been an uphill battle for surveys but at least i have 25. hopefully next month will be better (keep your fingers crossed).:computer: :computer:

catnapfan
10-31-2007, 03:33 PM
Why don't I come here first before starting a survey? :confused: I was so excited to qualify for a survey on my first try today- but after spending 20 minutes on the sliced turkey survey I got the error message at the end. :computer: I think I'll give up for today since I have my 25 for the month.

spring
10-31-2007, 03:38 PM
Got lucky (for once) and got a survey on carpeting right away. I even got the Congrats screen. Must be a trick (or a treat!!):rotfl:

belbook
10-31-2007, 04:49 PM
I did one on colleges last night and didn't get credit today. It didn't surprise me as I got their congratulations page but it didn't go back to SR. Also, I was able to attempt to take another survey but after several tries I got the no surveys available message.

sunshinecindy
10-31-2007, 04:51 PM
When posting about surveys, please do not use any brand names. I am going through all the posts and deleting these as requested by the company. Before taking surveys, you usually have to agree not to discuss the concepts. You cannot mention any names of the products or companies names in the surveys. Thank you.

Blessing and Miracle
10-31-2007, 05:15 PM
Now I'm wondering if I've mention any names before. Sorry if I did!

marcymajor
10-31-2007, 06:56 PM
if i mentioned any brand names of products or companies in my posts i am terribly sorry and it won't happen again.:angel:

Iteach
10-31-2007, 07:58 PM
Why don't I come here first before starting a survey? :confused: I was so excited to qualify for a survey on my first try today- but after spending 20 minutes on the sliced turkey survey I got the error message at the end. :computer: I think I'll give up for today since I have my 25 for the month.

I almost always check here before taking a survey. Today I didn't and it would figure, I got the deli turkey survey. Same error page, so I'll try another. At least I already have my 25 for Oct.

tink2008
10-31-2007, 08:23 PM
I got one on student loans today beware when you get to the end it asks for your social security # and wont let you move on. Ended that one really quick. Surveys are getting so hard to do this past month I have tried every day and I have tried and have done 18 today and always get an error your you dont qualify. I think I am done with surveys they just arent worth my time anymore. I only got credit for 17 this month and I have put countless hours into it.

Hedy
10-31-2007, 08:33 PM
I got one on student loans today beware when you get to the end it asks for your social security # and wont let you move on. Ended that one really quick. Surveys are getting so hard to do this past month I have tried every day and I have tried and have done 18 today and always get an error your you dont qualify. I think I am done with surveys they just arent worth my time anymore. I only got credit for 17 this month and I have put countless hours into it.
Now I'm glad that one just pooped out on me.

belbook
10-31-2007, 09:16 PM
http://survey9.greenfieldonline.com/wix/undefined

This is the end of the stupid deli turkey survey. Yes I was warned but since I couldn't seem to get a survey over the last 5 days, I decided to go ahead. Silly me!

penn19
10-31-2007, 09:30 PM
Same here with the deli turkey. And it is killing me, because it will make number 25 for the month! argh....:computer:

mollyeilis
10-31-2007, 11:50 PM
I know I've always tried to be as vague as possible when giving head's ups on problem-surveys.

But I do wonder, since it seems "they" are looking around here...please tell me they paying attention to our *complaints* about those surveys as much as they are paying attention to the mentioning of brand names...:confused:

hope829
11-01-2007, 06:27 AM
ARGH on the deli turkey. I should have checked here first. Already off to a bad start this month, after missing my 20 by one last month because of OTX and being told I exceeded when I hadn't done any (for several days).:confused:

Wendi63
11-01-2007, 09:02 AM
I really wish I had checked here first. I completed the deli turkey survey and then got the page cannot be found page instead of SR completion page. It really stinks. But, at least it wasn't one of those hour long surveys.

gpp2001
11-01-2007, 09:11 AM
I also did the deli turkey survey!! Makes me mad - they get our opinions and then they don't have to pay us!! Arghhhh!!! :(

Weluvdisny
11-01-2007, 09:21 AM
I did the deli turkey one too! I thought it was pretty easy and was happy when I was done, UNTIL I couldn't get back to the SR website. Live everyone else, I should have checked here first. :(

breyandra
11-01-2007, 09:21 AM
When posting about surveys, please do not use any brand names. I am going through all the posts and deleting these as requested by the company. Before taking surveys, you usually have to agree not to discuss the concepts. You cannot mention any names of the products or companies names in the surveys. Thank you.
I've wondered about this when reading posts. I have done other surveys and always have to agree not to discuss the brand/product.

breyandra
11-01-2007, 09:24 AM
Sorry, I just made my own thread, Tricia, can move it over here.

I just did a Deli Turkey Survey for the last 20 minutes and when it was time to submit for congradulations it gave me a time-out, page not found.

I had a hard time getting 10 survey's done. I am sitting at 9.
The very same thing happened to me when I did this survey. I wasn't very happy about it. I did it last night and then I did another survey that took me to an error page instead of the next page for the survey, so I don't think I will have any credit for survey from yesterday.

luvhockey
11-01-2007, 09:47 AM
I KNOW I should check here first.
Got the deli turkey survey also.
Just in case it helps Tricia, here is the last url "thanks for your time" and the second is the not found url. It ends with undefined like they forgot to put something at the end. Maybe you can send them to greenfield and someone might get paid from those TURKEYS down the line if it gets fixed.

http://survey9.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p6034805.aspx

I know I'm not going to feel guilty when I happen to get double credit occasionally.

Angela

askomsky
11-01-2007, 09:50 AM

DUH!!! I should know better and never thought more about it when posting.
I am sorry as I know I am a guilty party, but not on purpose!

Sorry!
April

bartleby1
11-01-2007, 09:53 AM
Not off to a good start this month. :( The deli turkey one got me too and now I have no surveys available. Yucko.

cglaura
11-01-2007, 10:55 AM
I KNOW I should check here first.
Got the deli turkey survey also.
Just in case it helps Tricia, here is the last url "thanks for your time" and the second is the not found url. It ends with undefined like they forgot to put something at the end. Maybe you can send them to greenfield and someone might get paid from those TURKEYS down the line if it gets fixed.

http://survey9.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p6034805.aspx

I know I'm not going to feel guilty when I happen to get double credit occasionally.

Angela

Also, in the top right is something/images that isn't loading, w/ this property

http://survey9.greenfieldonline.com/wix/

jessd
11-01-2007, 12:23 PM
I just did one on baby clothing and it went all the way to the end but did not go back to SR. It said to click to go back to the site, but just went to a page (not SR) that said your survey was submitted, if you receive incentive for the survey, you will be credited, and it never took me back to SR!

So far, I am not on the right track for November!

Jess

Kycha
11-01-2007, 12:25 PM
DUH!!! I should know better and never thought more about it when posting.
I am sorry as I know I am a guilty party, but not on purpose!

Sorry!
April

Same here. I'm really sorry Cindy. I know better(and I'm sure I was guilty too). We just made a whole lot more work for you.

MKelley226
11-01-2007, 01:00 PM
I just did 3 surveys and neither of them took me back to the SR page. :( I will try again later I guess.

StitchandPooh'smom
11-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Argh!!!! I just got the deli turkey one and thought I had my first survey for November. I KNEW I should have checked here first! No fair that we have all been giving opinions to them! :computer:

Debbie Jean
11-01-2007, 03:10 PM
Boy, I dodged the deli turkey bullet! That will definitely teach me to check here before I go to the survey page. I actually didn't qualify for the deli turkey one and got real mad since it's been so hard getting any surveys the past few days. I was able to do one on automobile advertising so in the end I actually got lucky!

Blessing and Miracle
11-01-2007, 03:11 PM
I just did 3 surveys and neither of them took me back to the SR page. :( I will try again later I guess.

I did too. Very frustrating......

Blessing and Miracle
11-01-2007, 03:14 PM
I just did one on baby clothing and it went all the way to the end but did not go back to SR. It said to click to go back to the site, but just went to a page (not SR) that said your survey was submitted, if you receive incentive for the survey, you will be credited, and it never took me back to SR!

So far, I am not on the right track for November!

Jess

I took the same one and it was extremely long.....and didn't take me back to the congrats page.

Blessing and Miracle
11-01-2007, 04:10 PM
Just completed my fourth survey and once again it did not take me back to SR congratulations page. :computer: I see now I'm not going to make it to 30!:(

Soccer Princess
11-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Same thing here with that stupid deli turkey survey! I got all the way to end, answered all of the classification questions, and no SR Congrats page!!!!!!!!!! :( So NOT Fair!!!

aknight373
11-01-2007, 06:25 PM
i had that deli one also, then i ended up with a pita one or something, which was kinda long

marcymajor
11-01-2007, 06:56 PM
at least you guys have been getting the opportunity to do surveys today - all i keep getting is the message that i have exceeded the limit and i haven't even taken one today. what's up with that?

sunshinemckenzie
11-01-2007, 09:28 PM
I guess everyone is able to take the deli turkey one but no one is getting redirected.

It nailed me...I need to look first before doing surveys! DUH ME!

belbook
11-01-2007, 10:55 PM
It's really disturbing to me that this company is able to get this information without giving any of the survey takers credit. The reports on the forum are just the people who have complained - I wonder how many others have been taken by the "deli turkey"?

penn19
11-01-2007, 11:23 PM
I just did a car survey. I thought it would never end. It was at least 45 minutes. All of that for 80 cents. Well that and wanting the $7.50 at the end of the month.

Lisaj68
11-02-2007, 11:49 AM
I just spent 20 minutes on a survey about airline travel. I know I was a least 80% complete but then I got an error page. It was a Ciao survey.

Oh well. That's all the time I have for that today........:computer:

GeorgiaGirl25
11-02-2007, 01:16 PM
I also did the deli turkey one and when I was all finished got an error page! :( :( :(

kayjo
11-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Watch out for a survey on faucets. My DH just completed it and on the last page got a message that the site is currently experiencing technical difficulties. Did not return to SR so I assume no credit.

Arky
11-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Watch out for a survey on faucets. My DH just completed it and on the last page got a message that the site is currently experiencing technical difficulties. Did not return to SR so I assume no credit.

yep, me too!

bartleby1
11-03-2007, 09:29 AM
I just got the faucet one too. Did the whole survey and then got an "experiencing difficulties" error message also. Bummer. :(

I have a feeling the faucet survey is going to be today's version of the deli turkey survey. I hope others read here first!!

Hedy
11-03-2007, 09:30 AM
I just had that one :mad:

bajam
11-03-2007, 09:44 AM
Oh no, my husband had the faucet survey yesterday. He said it took him back to congrats. Hopefully it will credit.

m 'n c
11-03-2007, 09:51 AM
I got the dvd one everyone is talking about and am able to take another survey so I don't think its going to credit.

http://survey7.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p21127581.aspx

spring
11-03-2007, 10:15 AM
Oh my goodness! I'm having a day! First I get a multitude of surveys that I am not qualified for, then finally get one and it is the DVD survey. I got out of that one quickly, only to get the one on faucets. I, too, completely finished it only to get:

We are sorry, but we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Thank you for your patience.

They are assuming I still have patience after I just did a complete survey for them without pay.:computer:

Finally, I got one on investments which did take me to the Congrats screen.
Whew!

IckyMickey
11-03-2007, 10:28 AM
:computer: My husband just did the faucet survey this morning and got the Error page too and it's also letting me take another.

Why didn't I learn my lesson after the turkey one that my husband also did and which also failed and check this site?

I guess I just figured it wasn't going to happen twice in a row.

He isn't very happy and thinks it's a conspiracy to get free information. Ugh!:computer:

mum4jenn
11-03-2007, 11:42 AM
I got a pretty fast one on Diamonds!!! Wish they would send me a free sample!!!!!!!!!!

cglaura
11-03-2007, 01:16 PM
I just got the faucet one too. Did the whole survey and then got an "experiencing difficulties" error message also. Bummer. :(

I have a feeling the faucet survey is going to be today's version of the deli turkey survey. I hope others read here first!!

ditto.

http://survey8.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p61987592.aspx

MamaO
11-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Another 'victim' of the faucet survey here!

catnapfan
11-03-2007, 03:26 PM
The faucet survey went around a month or two ago with the same problem- no credit. When it showed up again today I figured they must have fixed it so I tried it again. Silly me wasted 20 minutes of my time (again) for nothing!

goofy08
11-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Too weird. I had no problem w/the faucet survey. I took it today, got the congrats screen and show exceeded my limit when I go back. It worked for me when it went around the last time, too. Now, the turkey, that's a different story!!!

breyandra
11-03-2007, 03:55 PM
I just took the faucet survey and got the error page upon completion of it. There are no other surveys that I qualify for right now. It seems that this is happening more and more on the surveys so I guess I don't get paid for this and will not be elegible for the bonus at the end of the month.. Seems unfair.

memanana
11-03-2007, 04:09 PM
I got the "experiencing difficulties" on the facuets also today :(

Mandi
11-03-2007, 04:16 PM
I just now completed the faucet survey with no problems at all. I got the congrats page and exceeded limit deal too. That stinks you all didn't get it. I wonder why it does that for some people and not others?

breyandra
11-03-2007, 04:18 PM
I just took the faucet survey and got the error page upon completion of it. There are no other surveys that I qualify for right now. It seems that this is happening more and more on the surveys so I guess I don't get paid for this and will not be elegible for the bonus at the end of the month.. Seems unfair.
I was finally able to qualify for and do another survey. I hope Greenfield gets the problems fixed as 20 minutes is a good deal of time to just waste. I'm happy that I did finally get to do another survey though.

askomsky
11-03-2007, 09:00 PM
I too got nailed on the facet survey. I didn't think twice though bc I got it last month, remembered it being fairly easy and credited. This time it didn't and I got the error page. Finally got the juice one though

aknight373
11-03-2007, 09:40 PM
i just did one for nissan trucks i watched 3 commericals answered questions and they said i didnt quailfy... grrrrr

docsmom
11-03-2007, 10:06 PM
AARRGGGGG!!! I have done 3 surveys today!!! Did the faucet, deli turkey, and now just did one for children's clothing! Not one took me back to the "Congratulations" page. :computer: I give up for today...guess no way will I get that $7.50 bonus for 30 surveys this month!

schachteles
11-03-2007, 10:32 PM
:computer: DANG IT :computer:

Did the faucet one and of course got a technical difficulty at the end...really nice when they got all of my answers!

schachteles
11-03-2007, 10:48 PM
And now I just got one on kids clothes and it didn't take me back, and I am not being told that I exceeded my limit.

:computer: DARN :computer:

I am done, there goes my 30 surveys this month!

bluefuzzy
11-04-2007, 05:37 PM
poop! I just did the children's clothing one. :(

Mom2aPrincess
11-04-2007, 05:50 PM
I got one this morning wanting my teenager to sign up for some kind of online community. We went through and even let her sign up and then it took me to GOOGLE not sunshine!!! :computer:

Came back though and tried and finally got one on automotive advertising. I think that's the third one I've gotten like that, but always with different advertisements.

MKCP84
11-04-2007, 06:08 PM
My daughter also just took the one to be part of a teen survey panel and we were brought to Google - wish I would have read here first and avoided this one.

gshanny
11-05-2007, 09:07 AM
I got caught on the faucet one too. I forgot to check here first. I too got the technical difficulty at the end. It is funny how the difficulties come when it is time to give me credit.
My DD got caught on the panel one that took her to Google also. She didn't want to do it anyway, but still frustrating.

disneyfreak7
11-05-2007, 09:51 AM
My daughter also did the teen survey and it brought us to the google page at the end, so I guess we will not being getting credit for this one? After doinf that survey, I kept getting the page that says "there are no surveys" for me.
What a bummer, I am getting so frustrated with the surveys.:computer:

disneyfreak7
11-05-2007, 09:53 AM
I just got one today that was very short about a free standing bathtub. It showed a picture and asked if I would be likely to but that tub. After I answered might/might not, it said thank you for taking our survey. Then it went to SR page saying, "there are no surveys at this time"?? Does this mean i completed survey and will get credit?

bluefuzzy
11-05-2007, 10:25 AM
I just got one today that was very short about a free standing bathtub. It showed a picture and asked if I would be likely to but that tub. After I answered might/might not, it said thank you for taking our survey. Then it went to SR page saying, "there are no surveys at this time"?? Does this mean i completed survey and will get credit?

No it means that you didn't qualify for the survey, so no credit.

Try taking another survey.

LauraLea
11-05-2007, 11:08 AM
i did one last night on a new line of weight loss frozen foods. i got the congratulations page, but check again about an hour later and i was able to take another one. i took a second one just to be sure i got one in and it took even when i went back in later to check.

what is up with these things? i really would have been upset if i had not gotten credit for yesterday. i am not that obsessive to keep checking if i have exceeded my limit, but now i might be.

laura

LauraLea
11-05-2007, 01:40 PM
i did one last night on a new line of weight loss frozen foods. i got the congratulations page, but check again about an hour later and i was able to take another one. i took a second one just to be sure i got one in and it took even when i went back in later to check.

laura

Well, they both credited! i feel awful, getting 2 yesterday when some of you could not even get one. i will not do one today to make up for it.

laura

m 'n c
11-05-2007, 02:37 PM

what is up with these things? i really would have been upset if i had not gotten credit for yesterday. i am not that obsessive to keep checking if i have exceeded my limit, but now i might be.

laura

Had you cleared cookies since completing the first one? If you clear cookies you will be allowed to take a second survey.

mum4jenn
11-05-2007, 07:28 PM
Just got another EASY one about a bank merger and choosing a logo!!

mmm611
11-05-2007, 08:10 PM
I don't think clearing cookies did it. It could have, but I'm having the same problem now too. I can do a survey and then after about 7 pm EST, I can get another one. I think Greenfield is just messed up again.

This started Saturday night for me. I did one earlier in the day, then at 8, I could get in again. I got one very early Sunday morning, but it creditted for 11/3. It's ok, because it evened out.

aknight373
11-05-2007, 08:40 PM
i did one tonight about jeans that was really easy

aknight373
11-05-2007, 08:46 PM
i just started another thread about this, because my is doing that also where its telling me to take another survey... so did my first one go through or not ?

marcymajor
11-05-2007, 08:48 PM
i took one survey today at about 9:30 this morning and i just completed a second one about 30 minutes ago. that has never happened to me before as usually when i complete one i always get the message that i have exceeded my limit for the day but for some reason it let me complete 2 today. what's up with that?

jnorth1007
11-05-2007, 08:53 PM
OK Now I have a survey issue. Has anyone gotten the one that invites you to a discussion panel and agreed to do it? I did that and it sent me back to an exceeded message. I wonder if that one is going to post? I didn't have to answer any questions except will you participate in a discussion panel. CRAP!

bs4free
11-05-2007, 08:54 PM
I did an easy one about a retail shopping for bottled beverages...

mum4jenn
11-05-2007, 09:08 PM
OK Now I have a survey issue. Has anyone gotten the one that invites you to a discussion panel and agreed to do it? I did that and it sent me back to an exceeded message. I wonder if that one is going to post? I didn't have to answer any questions except will you participate in a discussion panel. CRAP!

Everytime I get that one I get out of it. I am so afraid it will cause me to NOT get credit as well as tie up the surveys for the day and then cause me to lose out on the 30 survey bonus!!!

mmm611
11-05-2007, 09:20 PM

Janet, I had a few of those last month and all credited.

fanofree
11-05-2007, 09:35 PM
I just completed a Wal-Mart survey about beverages. When I hit the last button, it took me to the first page of the survey. I thought, well, you know what I thought.

I was just about to hit my favorites button to return to SR when I noticed the little hour glass started. Sure enough, I came home to SR and it will not let take another survey.

So, if you get this one, it just is slow!

jnorth1007
11-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Awesome Thanks!!!!

cglaura
11-06-2007, 12:17 AM
i took one survey today at about 9:30 this morning and i just completed a second one about 30 minutes ago. that has never happened to me before as usually when i complete one i always get the message that i have exceeded my limit for the day but for some reason it let me complete 2 today. what's up with that?

Did you get the exceeded message at 9:30 this morning? It is possible your cookies got cleared / different email?

We've been told if you get the exceeded msg, except for very rare instances, you'll get credit, therefore a 2nd survey shouldn't even be attempted that day.

(I wasn't clear if you did receive the exceeded msg? So my reply is more of a note to the general population :) )

Soccer Princess
11-06-2007, 04:52 PM
I just did a long one on baby clothes and it didn't take me back to SR! :( GRRR!!!!!

Lisaj68
11-06-2007, 11:48 PM
I just did a very quick and easy survey about facial products sold at the doctors office.

luvdisney00
11-06-2007, 11:53 PM
I just got this one too. It's been a long time since I've gotten an easy one! :cooldance:

LauraLea
11-07-2007, 12:28 AM
I just did a very quick and easy survey about facial products sold at the doctors office.

oh...oh...oh...i got that one too tonight.

laura

mjjmbnmm
11-07-2007, 01:00 AM
I Got The Facial One Too.

mom2ian
11-07-2007, 02:54 AM
Just had one about greeting cards/gift wrap purchases that said I didn't qualify after answering a bunch of questions.

Alice28
11-07-2007, 11:29 AM
has the faucet one credited for anyone yet? I'm on it right now and don't want to keep going if it's a survey that still gives an error.

I decided to do it, and this one is now crediting! YIPPEE!

docsmom
11-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Just took a rather long survey about hotels - business travel. After completing the entire survey (it told me I had qualified to take the survey after a ton of screening questions), it says that the survey is no longer available!!:computer: :computer: :computer: Stay away from this one.

I usually have no problem qualifying and taking surveys. Not this month! I have had several that do not take me to the congratulations page.

Mom2aPrincess
11-08-2007, 03:17 PM
I just got one that asked me if I would join some sort of online community. I said yes, but then when it actually too me away closed it out and went back into SR to do a "real" survey and it says I exceeded my limit!!! :cooldance: I literally answered 2 questions! What a great reward after days of it taking FOREVER to qualify for a LONG survey!

catnapfan
11-08-2007, 05:26 PM
I had 2 bad surveys today. The first was on coffee creamers. Half way thru the survey it warns that if you need to take a break you should take it now. I clicked continue and it started to load the rest of the survey but timed out on me. I blame this on my slow dial-up rather than the survey. The next survey I got was on healthy, natural beverages for kids. I did what I thought was the entire survey (about 20 minutes) only to get an error page at the end. :computer: This is after I didn't qualify for 6 other surveys. Oh well- I'm gonna take a deep breath and dive back in!

Stinkerbelle
11-08-2007, 06:15 PM
I also had a problem with the healthy natural kids beverage survey. I am pretty sure I completed the entire survey and then there was a mysterious error.

sunshinecindy
11-08-2007, 09:20 PM
I just had one for a fast food chain that took me to a live person to finish the survey with. Very strange.

Susianew
11-09-2007, 11:53 PM
Actually not one to avoid- I drafted my brother (who always qualifies) and he did a short/fast one by Nielsen/Reelresearch on Discovery Channel shows and it froze at the end. He tried refreshing & going back and just kept getting blank white screens. After 5+ minutes he finally gave up and got another survey on cars. When I finally got my computer back, (20 mintutes later) I went to close all the pop ups and the Discovery Channel survey window was still open and had reset to the demographic page at the end...so if it happens to you, DON'T CLOSE THE WINDOW!!-just give it some time.

Susan

Blessing and Miracle
11-09-2007, 11:55 PM
I just did a long one on baby clothes and it didn't take me back to SR! :( GRRR!!!!!

I was taken by that one about a week ago. I did post about it. Sorry!

kayjo
11-10-2007, 07:19 AM
Got one on where I buy beverages and food for immediate consumption (fast food restaurants, convenience stores, bakeries). Told I qualified but got about 35% through and hit an error page that said there was a problem with my user ID. Top of the page says it is a Synovate survey.

mum4jenn
11-10-2007, 08:38 AM
UGH!!!! I just got one that was asking me questions about label makers, and how likely I would be to buy different items like tools,computer,other electronic items. THEN it said I would be showed a commercial and I looked at a moving logo and the question was asked if I cold see it or not. I clicked YES and it kicked me out.

Debbie Jean
11-10-2007, 01:20 PM
UGH!!!! I just got one that was asking me questions about label makers, and how likely I would be to buy different items like tools,computer,other electronic items. THEN it said I would be showed a commercial and I looked at a moving logo and the question was asked if I cold see it or not. I clicked YES and it kicked me out.

Thay wanted you to say no?????? ACK!! :computer: I'll be on the look out for that one!

missymouse
11-10-2007, 01:24 PM
I got a movie survey that showed me a trailer for an upcoming movie. It asked about the quality of the video I was shown and I said very good. It gave me a message that since the video wasn't good enough that I could not continue.

Kycha
11-10-2007, 05:55 PM

Thay wanted you to say no?????? ACK!! :computer: I'll be on the look out for that one!

I don't know why you had problems with that survey. I took it last night with no problems whatsoever. It was actually a fairly easy survey for me.

cglaura
11-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Not sure which of the daily survey threads to post this.

My nephew just took one on "Big Stan" movie trailer, w/ Rob Schneider.

Just a forewarning if you object to such things in your house, there was cursing and blatent references to what happens to males in prison (trying not to be too graphic) w/ the use of props....think adult toys..I mean they showed them in the trailer!!!!!. I was like :eek: b/c I was over his shoulder making sure I got my 0.80 LOL.

Of course he, being 18, thought it was hillarious and can't wait to see it. :rotfl:

cglaura
11-11-2007, 11:33 AM
I'm double posting this b/c I didn't know which one it should go on...so it is also on the Daily Survey thread...

Just a forewarning if you object to such things in your house, there was cursing and blatent references to what happens to males in prison (trying not to be too graphic) w/ the use of props....think adult toys..I mean they showed them in the trailer!!!!!. I was like :eek: b/c I was over his shoulder making sure I got my 0.80 LOL.

Of course he, being 18, thought it was hillarious and can't wait to see it. :rotfl:

coastalgirl
11-11-2007, 11:56 AM
I got that one the other day! :rotfl: It was kinda raunchy!

schachteles
11-11-2007, 12:19 PM
Not sure which of the daily survey threads to post this.

LOL we got that one too...man...I don't think a lot of the clips would be ok in a trailer, unless it was a trailer for a rated R movie.

Mandi
11-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Wow, even all that just in the trailer? :eek:

I just did a fairly easy one on condensed soups.

gshanny
11-11-2007, 06:42 PM
Both DH and I got ones about tea. Both time it said we were successful, but it didn't take us back to SR. There is no exceeded message either, which means they must not be crediting.
~sigh~

kayjo
11-12-2007, 03:12 AM
There is an allergy survey that does credit but it is very long and boring. Twenty-one pages of comparing different aspects of an allergy medicine and picking which one of the three columns appeals to you best. Unless you are having trouble qualifying, I would avoid this survey.

LyndaM
11-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Just did one about McDonald's new coffee drinks - in the middle of it I got:

End of interview. Thank you for your participation.

And nothing else taking me back to SR :computer:

rygirlsmum
11-13-2007, 08:10 AM

I've gotten that one, too! GRRRR:computer:

And did anyone get the JDPower one about cars? It asked 2-3 questions on midsized sedans then went to the classification questions and told me I didn't qualify. If these companies are going to base qualification on the demographics, then ask those questions first, otherwise, it seems they are getting their survey answered and not paying anyone for the info. I hate feeling used!

jl8595
11-13-2007, 09:28 AM
Just did one about McDonald's new coffee drinks - in the middle of it I got:

End of interview. Thank you for your participation.

And nothing else taking me back to SR :computer:

Strange - I got that one yesterday and had no problem. It finished and brought me back to the SR Congrats Page. It was a really fun survey too - sorry it didn't work out for you. :(

askomsky
11-13-2007, 09:39 AM
Strange - I got that one yesterday and had no problem. It finished and brought me back to the SR Congrats Page. It was a really fun survey too - sorry it didn't work out for you. :(

I got that one also, but for the SM one, and it took me to the congrats page and I got credit for it.

MdCaterer
11-13-2007, 11:35 AM
I just had a Nielsen survey about finacial info. It asked about every checking, savings, money market account, credit card etc. First the questions were general then they got vey specific what are the balances, what local banks, what city and state do the credit cards come from, where are all your investments, they even encourage you to check your statements to make sure your info is exact!! (I finally started answering refused/IDK) and I am glad I did becuase the very last question they expect you to give them your mailing address. To me it was asking way too much info for a general survey

Blessing and Miracle
11-13-2007, 01:05 PM

I took this and it worked perfectly and it credited! Sorry!:(

Kycha
11-13-2007, 01:44 PM
I just had a Nielsen survey about finacial info. It asked about every checking, savings, money market account, credit card etc. First the questions were general then they got vey specific what are the balances, what local banks, what city and state do the credit cards come from, where are all your investments, they even encourage you to check your statements to make sure your info is exact!! (I finally started answering refused/IDK) and I am glad I did becuase the very last question they expect you to give them your mailing address. To me it was asking way too much info for a general survey
I took that survey months ago. I felt the same way, so I answered the same way. Even refused to supply my name/address. I still got credit.

jfrog
11-13-2007, 02:55 PM
I had a heck of a time getting a survey last night - finally thought I had a good one - the coffee drinks/flavors one -- kicked me out half way through - it was a fun one too darn it! Did not qualify for anything after that and cannot get one today either - pooh! My 30 surveys bonus in down the toilet, but I think I can still go for the 25 - good luck everyone!

SunshineGirl
11-13-2007, 04:38 PM
After meeting with Greenfield, we have decided to start tracking more formally instances where you do NOT get a "completed" message at the end of a survey. These are the times where you get through a survey and it malfunctions, resulting in you not getting credit.

We have added a link at the bottom of the survey page to report survey problems. This will take you to a page that allows you to input as much information as you have about the survey. The more information that you can give us, the better chance that we have of getting you your credit.

Please do NOT report instances where you do not qualify at the end of the survey. This is a quality control mechanism on their part, not a survey problem.

While we will not be able to get credit for you for all surveys, we will at least now have a process in place where we can attempt to get some of the credits.

kayjo
11-15-2007, 01:09 AM
My DH did one on the difference between "brand" and "common" names. Took all of five minutes. He was happy to get a short survey for a change.

mom2ian
11-15-2007, 03:10 AM
Got a weird survey asking questions about online shopping, which was fine, then it downloaded a software "Keynote" I think and then nothing. It didn't prompt me to go to any sites and answer questions or go back to SR. I guess they wanted to track my habits, but it didn't really say and I was able to take another survey so I just deleted the software from my computer.

Mandi
11-15-2007, 10:38 AM
Got a super easy and quick one about mattresses. :cooldance:

m 'n c
11-15-2007, 10:40 AM
Got a weird survey asking questions about online shopping, which was fine, then it downloaded a software "Keynote" I think and then nothing. It didn't prompt me to go to any sites and answer questions or go back to SR. I guess they wanted to track my habits, but it didn't really say and I was able to take another survey so I just deleted the software from my computer.

I just got that one too and had the same problem. It should have loaded a toolbar with questions because they normally have you surf a website then answer questions but the loading part never happened.

bs4free
11-15-2007, 04:26 PM
I am not a fan of any of the keynote surveys....

Just got one on home improvments not bad... that should make 15/15 half way to the nov super bonus!

jfrog
11-15-2007, 04:33 PM
I was able to get one today after a few tries...I had to laugh cuz I kept 'not qualifying' when I checked a number of boxes in the demo screen, so I checked 'none of the above' and got the Arbys ads survey! Had to watch 4 ads and answer questions about them - it was kinda fun even though I am not a big fan of Arbys.:sunshine:

OhMari
11-15-2007, 07:17 PM
I finished a survey today after many tries, and when I finished it didn't take me back to the Sunshine congradulations page. So do you get credit or not?

OhMari
11-15-2007, 07:18 PM
I was able to get one today after a few tries...I had to laugh cuz I kept 'not qualifying' when I checked a number of boxes in the demo screen, so I checked 'none of the above' and got the Arbys ads survey! Had to watch 4 ads and answer questions about them - it was kinda fun even though I am not a big fan of Arbys.:sunshine:

Hey, where in Central WI do you live?

SunshineGirl
11-15-2007, 07:29 PM
I finished a survey today after many tries, and when I finished it didn't take me back to the Sunshine congradulations page. So do you get credit or not?

It SHOULD mean that you will get the credit but it will be delayed by a couple of days. I would do another just to be safe and hopefully you will get 2 credits one day next week. :)

gshanny
11-16-2007, 08:17 PM
DH took one about Diet Soda. It didn't go back to SR, or give the exceeded message.

cglaura
11-16-2007, 08:24 PM
DH took one about Diet Soda. It didn't go back to SR, or give the exceeded message.

I took this one, but did receive credit. Sorry he didn't, that was a pain in the rear long one too. :(

SunshineGirl
11-16-2007, 08:52 PM

Remember that you can now click on the link at the bottom of the survey page to report when this happens (getting to the end and not getting the "exceeded message") as long as you got through the survey and it did not tell you "thank you" at the end. If it DID tell you thank you, you should get the credit but delayed by a couple of days. If it was a technical glitch at the end, we can request credit.

Mandi
11-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Just wondering if everyone got their credits from the surveys this weekend? I got Friday's but for some reason Sat. & Sun. didn't show? :( Am I the only one that's happened too?

bajam
11-19-2007, 10:47 AM
I got credit for Fri and Sun but not Sat. Can you remember what the ones that you didn't get credit were on? I can't remember.

penn19
I was just getting ready to post on this very topic! I know I did a survey on Saturday. I know I did. But it didn't credit. I got Friday and I got Sunday, but no Saturday.

Alice28
No, I got Friday and Sunday, but no Saturday. I'm wondering if there is a glitch. Plus it's still early Monday morning. Maybe all of them haven't posted yet. I can remember specificalaly what Saturday's survey was, but alas, do not have URL etc to repot the survey as being a problem if the credit doesn't come thru. I do know the congrats page came thru though. My survey was about an upcoming movie, and if I was going to go see it. I don't want to say any more per Greenfield's instructions on not to divulge info.

disney_girl
Tricia- I have a question about the daily surveys from this weekend. I keep my balances in an Excel spreadsheet (you know, the Accountant in me lol). Well, I noticed that my account history shows that I received credit for 11/16 and 11/18, however, my balance only increased by $0.80 rather than $1.60. I've never seen this happen before and thought you would want to know.

I just checked the # for the big board and that # did increase correctly by $1.60.

I also didn't get credit for 11/17- but I'm thinking that's a separate issue and maybe those didn't get pulled in yet.

Thanks Tricia!

Carla

Karri5775
11-19-2007, 10:48 AM
I also got Friday and Sunday but not Saturday. I was just coming over to the boards to see if this happened to anyone else. Hopefully for some reason Saturday just didn't post yet.

Mandi
11-19-2007, 10:49 AM
Well I hate to say that I'm glad that someone else didn't get credit, but maybe that means those will be coming later? I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed. If they don't, it could really mess up a lot of people on that super bonus. :(

bajam
11-19-2007, 10:50 AM
Yes, hopefully this is a sign that they will be coming later. I feel better now as well.:clap:

Alice28
11-19-2007, 10:52 AM
Yes, hopefully this is a sign that they will be coming later. I feel better now as well.:clap:

Me too. Frankly, I was surprised to see any credits posted so early this morning. Surveys are usually posted a little later. We're all just anxious about our $7.50 super bonus!:sunshine:

aknight373
11-19-2007, 10:53 AM
wow, ok just checking in also.. i was thinking wow i know i did it.

Weluvdisny
11-19-2007, 10:55 AM
I'm in the same boat! I got Friday and Monday's survey credit but not Saturdays. Hopefully we will all get credit cuz I'm trying for 30/30!

kayjo
11-19-2007, 10:57 AM
I only got credit for Sunday's survey. I am missing credits for both Friday and Saturday.

mum4jenn
11-19-2007, 10:58 AM
I am right there with y'all. I kept thinking Hey...What happened to Saturday?? I remember having a really hard time getting one but I am sure I did not give up until one was completed.

zgirl
11-19-2007, 11:02 AM
I didn't get Saturday either. I was really worried for a minute there. I have been trying sooooooooooo hard to get one everyday so I can get the 30 survey bonus. Hopefully Saturdays show up soon.

tinad171972
11-19-2007, 11:10 AM
I got Fridays and Sundays but not Saturdays and I know I did it. At least I know I am not alone.

goofy08
11-19-2007, 11:12 AM
Count me in as getting Friday and Sunday, but not Saturday. I know I did it -- it was on Snack Cakes, I believe. Hopefully it'll show up b/c until this, I was perfect for the month and on my way to 7.50

SunshineGirl
11-19-2007, 11:15 AM
They haven't given us any credits at all for Saturday yet. I am guessing that their was a glitch in their upload process. I'll give them an hour or two to get it fixed and then email them about it if it isn't.

mia214jia
11-19-2007, 11:16 AM
I didnt get my Sat. one either..... got Fridays and Sunday though.

SunshineGirl
11-19-2007, 11:16 AM
That's very odd. The issue from the 17th is site-wide on Greenfield's end. But I haven't heard anything else like your balance issue. I'm showing it as right on my end. I'll check with SG and see if he sees anything odd.

disney_girl
11-19-2007, 11:20 AM
Ok... let's chaulk this up to pregnancy brain and pretend I wasn't here. I have no idea what I did and I'm sorry for any added work on your part!! :sunshine:

m 'n c
11-19-2007, 11:26 AM
That's very odd. The issue from the 17th is site-wide on Greenfield's end. But I haven't heard anything else like your balance issue. I'm showing it as right on my end. I'll check with SG and see if he sees anything odd.

Thanks Tricia that is good to know. I was thinking mine might just come through another day.

jl8595
11-19-2007, 11:26 AM
The issue from the 17th is site-wide on Greenfield's end.

Glad to hear you say that - so there's still hope we'll get credit for our surveys completed on the 17th?

SunshineGirl
11-19-2007, 11:30 AM
Glad to hear you say that - so there's still hope we'll get credit for our surveys completed on the 17th?

Absolutely. I expect that we should still see them by the end of the day. They may just have to be done manually.

bajam
11-19-2007, 11:35 AM
Thanks for letting us know what's going on Tricia:)

m4travels
11-19-2007, 11:53 AM
Appreciate the heads up on Saturday's report, Tricia! I was sure I had done one and got to scratching my head wondering if that tequila really did knock me out!

OhMari
11-19-2007, 12:24 PM
Thanks Tricia for letting us know. Nice to be able to come over to the boards and find out the situation.

This morning, I was really sweating bullets trying to get a survey. I think after 10 tries I finally got one.

jl8595
11-19-2007, 12:49 PM
Absolutely. I expect that we should still see them by the end of the day. They may just have to be done manually.

Thanks for the info Tricia!! The $7.50 survey bonus has me a little extra psycho about getting my survey in each day!! :D

lucymews
11-19-2007, 01:06 PM
Add me to the list of "no Saturday credit". Glad, though, to see I'm not the only one. I'm sure it'll come in time, especially seeing that it's a multi-user prob, not just me. I'll stop drinking coffee now and relax. My keyboard was getting a little frazzled with me hitting the refresh key on my account history so many times. :computer: Thanks for your help resolving this, Sunshine Staff!:clap:

IckyMickey
11-19-2007, 01:29 PM
I was glad to see the posts about Saturday's missing. My son did one on video games that took 40+ minutes. The cutest part was that he was most excited about the entry and chance to win $50,000 on the Congratulations page.

Oh, to be young and hopeful!

Kycha
11-19-2007, 01:39 PM
Well, it sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat for the 17th not crediting. I was really surprised because I have never had a problem receiving credit for a survey. Thanks Tricia for the update!

jnorth1007
11-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Just a heads up that I just noticed that my credit for Saturday has posted now!

m 'n c
11-19-2007, 02:07 PM
Just a heads up that I just noticed that my credit for Saturday has posted now!

Was yours for 60 cents or 80 cents?

cglaura
11-19-2007, 02:09 PM
Was yours for 60 cents or 80 cents?

Was just coming here to check that...mine was for 60 cents also.

bajam
11-19-2007, 02:10 PM
Mine was for 60 cents and my survey count didn't increase. I didn't do an extra super member one on Sat. so I'm assuming this is for the daily one:confused:

m 'n c
11-19-2007, 02:11 PM
Mine was for 60 cents and my survey count didn't increase. I didn't do an extra super member one on Sat. so I'm assuming this is for the daily one:confused:

Well my survey count did bump up but if its just a 60 cent thing so that we all get credit then I'm ok with it. I don't know how Tricia did it this time.

SunshineGirl
11-19-2007, 02:11 PM
Crapola!!! I had to do the darn things manually (which we don't do anymore) and my old spreadsheet still had the old rate. Please hold and I will fix....

bajam
11-19-2007, 02:12 PM
No problem....thanks for taking care of us.:sunshine:

ETA my survey count is up now, I must have checked it just before it changed.

cglaura
11-19-2007, 02:17 PM
#981175 Credit: Tricias Daily Survey Screwup Fix 0.30 Credits 11/19/2007 Paid

LOL The extra wasn't really necessary but thanks!!! The wording cracked me up, so thanks for the laugh more than anything!!

PSL1013
11-19-2007, 02:18 PM
I like the "fix"....thankyou! :love:

mjjmbnmm
11-19-2007, 02:19 PM
Thanks so much for the extra, your the best. :clap:

RDGCJK
11-19-2007, 02:19 PM
LOL! Thanks Trish!! You've outdone yourself yet again!

I'm off to cashout for Disney dollars now!

SunshineGirl
11-19-2007, 02:20 PM

LOL The extra wasn't really necessary but thanks!!! The wording cracked me up, so thanks for the laugh more than anything!!

You are welcome. It has been an unbelievably crazy morning at SR. Merchants are throwing coupons and discounts at us left and right and I'm trying to keep up with what the heck is going on. Then the surveys decide to implode for no apparent reason. Thankfully Greenfield was on the case because I was getting trouble tickets, emails, private messages, etc. about those darn surveys. I'm surprised you all weren't looking up my home phone number. :rotfl:

bs4free
11-19-2007, 02:20 PM
I think Tricia did it just to have to do an extra entry to fix it to bump us closer to that 1,000,000 transaction... Se it was not a mistake, it was planed....lol!

Thank you so much!

bajam
11-19-2007, 02:23 PM
It's that $7.50 bonus if we get one every day this month. It makes us kind of survey insane:rotfl:

DisneyMa
11-19-2007, 02:31 PM
Hey Tricia! I noticed the surveys credited from the weekend at $.60/each. Then there was an additional $.30 for the surveys. For a total of $.90/survey. So, I owe you $0.20.

#981250 Credit: Tricias Daily Survey Screwup Fix 0.30 Credits 11/19/2007 Paid

#981084 Credit: Tricias Daily Survey Screwup Fix 0.30 Credits 11/19/2007 Paid

#981047 Credit: Daily Survey November 17, 2007 0.60 Credits 11/19/2007 Paid

#980881 Credit: Daily Survey November 17, 2007 0.60 Credits 11/19/2007 Paid

m 'n c
11-19-2007, 02:32 PM
Tricia knows about it so don't worry. You got credit for 2 surveys on Sat.

DisneyMa
11-19-2007, 02:39 PM
Tricia knows about it so don't worry. You got credit for 2 surveys on Sat.

Thanks! I don't want to be kicked out of SR for $0.20!!! I didn't know if it was some kind of honesty test:rotfl:

m 'n c
11-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Thanks! I don't want to be kicked out of SR for $0.20!!! I didn't know if it was some kind of honesty test:rotfl:

No problems. I don't think Tricia will kick anyone out over 20 cents :sunshine2:

arob414
11-19-2007, 02:53 PM

Absolutely! The extra credit wasn't necessary. But, thanks anyway. And, I love the credit title, sounds just like something I would say. :rotfl:

kimntrent
11-19-2007, 02:53 PM
Tricia that is so amazing. You always have such a huge heart. I know other places would be like so...........

Kim

Anna
11-19-2007, 03:04 PM
They haven't given us any credits at all for Saturday yet. I am guessing that their was a glitch in their upload process. I'll give them an hour or two to get it fixed and then email them about it if it isn't.

Thanks for the update. Hmmm...that is odd....but I didn't get my .80 Daily Survey credits for 16th, 17th, or 18th. :( Just wanted to let you know. Since I did not get the credits for those days, I guess that is why my cruise entries did not increase. Correct?

I saw where you did a fix with extra!!! Thanks you are awesome!!!

SunshineGirl
11-19-2007, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the update. Hmmm...that is odd....but I didn't get my .80 Daily Survey credits for 16th, 17th, or 18th. :( Just wanted to let you know. Since I did not get the credits for those days, I guess that is why my cruise entries did not increase. Correct?

I saw where you did a fix for the extra survey for a total of 2 x .30 in my account. Thanks.

Are you maybe taking them really late at night? It looks like you had two show up on the 17th. Maybe some of them are crediting the next day and your 18th will show up as the 19th?

Anna
11-19-2007, 03:13 PM
Are you maybe taking them really late at night? It looks like you had two show up on the 17th. Maybe some of them are crediting the next day and your 18th will show up as the 19th?

Yes, I am doing them from work during third shift. It is the only time I have some peace. Ok...you made me feel better. THANKS!!

Mandi
11-19-2007, 03:16 PM
I did my Sunday one really late at night on Sat. and it credited for Sat. So hopefully that's what will happen with you, Anna.

Tricia, thanks so much for the extra credit! That wasn't necessary but definitely appreciated. You know how we all get all excited over the $.02 clicks. Just think how happy you made everyone with the extra $.10. :rotfl:

m 'n c
11-19-2007, 03:18 PM
Hey Anna it sounds like you might be confusing the SM survey with the daily survey. The 30 cent fixes were for the daily survey not the SM survey and it sounds like Tricia was talking about you getting 2 credits on Sat for the regular survey. The SM surveys usually credit on the hour. Maybe that's the answer.

mollyeilis
11-19-2007, 03:41 PM
Because of our trip in September, I got out of the survey habit. Hardly did any in October. And I haven't yet gotten one in Nov. I've been trying to get one for 2.5 days (finally noticed the SM thing and you have to do regular ones to do SM ones) and it's just nothing nothing nothing.

I don't know how I used to do it every day...it's so frustrating!

Any encouragement is needed (other than the 80 cents x days of the month...I'm definitely aware of that, it's why I'm 'back' after realizing there is a very good chance I won't make SM this quarter!). :)

m 'n c
11-19-2007, 03:48 PM
Because of our trip in September, I got out of the survey habit. Hardly did any in October. And I haven't yet gotten one in Nov. I've been trying to get one for 2.5 days (finally noticed the SM thing and you have to do regular ones to do SM ones) and it's just nothing nothing nothing.

I don't know how I used to do it every day...it's so frustrating!

Any encouragement is needed (other than the 80 cents x days of the month...I'm definitely aware of that, it's why I'm 'back' after realizing there is a very good chance I won't make SM this quarter!). :)

Well technically you don't have to do the SM one first but since they are both being run by Greenfield (in one way or another) if you do the SM one before the daily one you run the risk of missing out on the daily one. Since the SM one credits on the hour you could try doing it in the morning, letting it credit and then trying the daily one or you could do like me and I do one and then have mike do the other and we switch off days between the daily and SM ones to make sure we get credit/qualify. Its been helping some.

mollyeilis
11-19-2007, 03:57 PM
Oh, I thought I read you had to do the one first. hmm.

I'm still trying to get a survey...they just don't like my answers. I even gave one my address, and THEN they mentioned the product and asked if I use the product...probably should figured that out before asking for an address!

I just don't know how I had this much patience back in August...

m 'n c
11-19-2007, 04:03 PM
Oh, I thought I read you had to do the one first. hmm.

I'm still trying to get a survey...they just don't like my answers. I even gave one my address, and THEN they mentioned the product and asked if I use the product...probably should figured that out before asking for an address!

I just don't know how I had this much patience back in August...

To avoid confusion and to ensure you don't screw up your daily survey it does read that way. But if you are having issues I would at least give it a try you know. Its kinda like the people who are having issues with surveys in IE are finding that for some reason firefox works for them. Same sorta concept I think. Its worth a try but I wouldn't recommend it for everyone. I would figure out what works for you (you in general) and stick with it.