PDA

View Full Version : Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

mollyeilis
11-19-2007, 04:09 PM
Thank you!

I tell ya, for anyone thinking of taking a break from surveys...don't do it! Your balance takes a BIG hit, and when you go back, it's awful getting back into the groove!

lucymews
11-19-2007, 04:13 PM
Thanks so much for fixing things. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!:cooldance:

rygirlsmum
11-19-2007, 04:27 PM
Tricia - You always seem to go above and beyond to make us all happy - you are the best! And you know what? Your customer service is sooooo far better than ANYONE, you could do HALF of what you do and I'd still be happier than a pig in poop!

You have THE BEST Thanksgiving!!!!!!

faithhope
11-19-2007, 04:50 PM
Thanks Tricia for spreading the survey sunshine on a monday morning.:sunshine2:
Faith

mollyeilis
11-19-2007, 04:53 PM
m 'n c, thanks for the support.

I just finished, and got the "exceeded" message for, my first survey in November. Whew. The pressure is ON, though, for the rest of the quarter, if I want to maintain SM. Thank goodness for that crazy days thing, or I would have absolutely NO chance!

wdwabby
11-19-2007, 05:47 PM
you could do HALF of what you do and I'd still be happier than a pig in poop!

hmmm ... smells like a tag to me!

m4travels
11-19-2007, 05:58 PM
hmmm ... smells like a tag to me!
well, it smells like something!!!!

tghamilton
11-19-2007, 06:55 PM
I was coming home tonight to post and ask if there was anything that could be done when you do the daily survey, return to SR and get the exceeded limit message and the survey still doesn't credit only to see that it did credit 60 cents. I thought that was odd but I kept looking and saw that you credited me 30 cents for a daily survey "screw up." Just wanted to say a big thanks!!!! I really appreciate it and truly would have just appreciated the 80 cents, but thanks for throwing in the extra 10 cents for all the "what did I do wrong" thoughts I had today. You are the best. :sunshine:

Tricia

Hedy
11-19-2007, 07:25 PM
thank you Tricia!

Iteach
11-19-2007, 07:50 PM
Thank you so much Tricia! I too wondered why my Sat. survey didn't post when I checked my balance this morning and just got home from work to find the thread about this and the extra credit. That was so nice of you!
:sunshine2: Thanks again!

jessd
11-19-2007, 08:19 PM
Thank you so much! I didn't even notice it until now. :clap:

DisneyMa
11-19-2007, 09:01 PM
I noticed and posted on another thread. I thought it was a mistake. I didn't want to "steal" $0.20 from SR!!

Thank you Tricia for that extra.:love:

kxmeeh
11-19-2007, 10:06 PM
okay, i completly missed something today. I came home and saw an extra 30 cents in my acct. Not that I am not completly grateful, it was a wonderful surprise, but I am not sure why. I am back up to another 50.00 in my acct! I am hoping to have enought to have 200.00 for my disneyland trip in July. Oh yeah, I am 29 days away from Christmas at WDW!!!!!!!

MKelley226
11-19-2007, 10:35 PM
20 cents was to fix the difference between the 60 cents that one survey posted and the 80 cents we are suppose to receive and I figure the extra 10 cents is a little bonus for the "mix-up". :)

IckyMickey
11-19-2007, 11:35 PM
So, I did a survey tonight on wheat bread from WebQuery 8.0. Finished the whole thing and said hit "forward" to submit survey and I got this:

golVars=1
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0009'

Subscript out of range: '[number: 4]'

/endpages/SOredirect.asp, line 20

So, I hit my back button and hit the "forward(submit)" button again and it began the entire survey again. I did the entire survey again, because I thought that perhaps it was a second part to it, but it was the same survey again. So I finished the survey again and it did the same thing, looping me around again to start over.

There is no link on the bottom of the page other than to email them if there are problems with their email address.

What should I do?

cglaura
11-20-2007, 08:06 AM
So, I did a survey tonight on wheat bread from WebQuery 8.0. Finished the whole thing and said hit "forward" to submit survey and I got this:

golVars=1
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0009'

Subscript out of range: '[number: 4]'

/endpages/SOredirect.asp, line 20

So, I hit my back button and hit the "forward(submit)" button again and it began the entire survey again. I did the entire survey again, because I thought that perhaps it was a second part to it, but it was the same survey again. So I finished the survey again and it did the same thing, looping me around again to start over.

There is no link on the bottom of the page other than to email them if there are problems with their email address.

What should I do?

There is a link now on the bottom of the SR survey page...under the Greenfield image...under the paragraph. It is called "Click here to report a problem with a survey".

You can put your info there that way they can research it to see if it is a global problem.

Note to anyone reading: This function is only to report errors in surveys (like what you had), not if you got to the end and didn't qualify. That is b/c you didn't pass some sort of test...timing, consistant demo questions, etc.

HTH!!

IckyMickey
11-20-2007, 10:12 AM
There is a link now on the bottom of the SR survey page...under the Greenfield image...under the paragraph. It is called "Click here to report a problem with a survey".

HTH!!

I missed the part that it was on the SUNSHINE REWARDS survey page. I was thinking it was on the survey page itself.

I guess I need to get my eyes checked.

cglaura
11-20-2007, 10:21 AM
As I put in my post, there was no link and no image.

The only thing at the bottom was:

For help, please email

help@greenfield.com

The entire survey was done and I was submitting it.

The link I was referring to is on Sunshine Rewards website. Is that the same page you are talking about? If so, sorry I misunderstood...I thought you were talking about the Greenfield page SR took you to.

ETA, just in case I wasnt' making sense, I sometimes have a hard time explaining where...the link is here...on the page where you started the survey on SR

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb299/disavhelpu/sr.jpg

marcymajor
11-22-2007, 04:16 PM
has anyone gotten credit for a survey they took yesterday (11/21) as i haven't and i was just wondering when and if it was going to credit?:confused:

mollyeilis
11-22-2007, 04:20 PM
I would make a guess that Greenfield has the day off, which means that Tricia can't get the credits...they usually don't come through on holidays, in my experience. :)

DisneyMa
11-22-2007, 04:22 PM
has anyone gotten credit for a survey they took yesterday (11/21) as i haven't and i was just wondering when and if it was going to credit?:confused:

I just started a thread about the same question!! I came here and no one had mentioned it, so I started a thread. Glad to know I am not the only one. Tricia and/or Greenfield are probably not posting credit because of the holiday?:confused: I really hope, because I have a survey every day this month!:cooldance:

schachteles
11-22-2007, 10:19 PM
I got a REALLY easy one...was just a couple of questions, asked me how many times I eat fast food, where and then which places...and that was it...took me to the congrats page. :clap:

Hedy
11-23-2007, 01:28 PM
I'm guessing no surveys are crediting until Monday, right?

memanana
11-23-2007, 03:46 PM
I have not had mine credit yet

LuvMyBoys
11-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Just finished an entire survey on a new sleeping bag concept....said at the end that it entered me into their contest but no redirection to SR page. :computer:

I can still get into to take a survey so I guess it won't credit. :( I reported it so we will see what happens.

Did anyone else have problems with this one?? :confused:

Debbie Jean
11-26-2007, 12:27 PM
Just finished an entire survey on a new sleeping bag concept....said at the end that it entered me into their contest but no redirection to SR page.

I can still get into to take a survey so I guess it won't credit. I reported it so we will see what happens.

YIKES!!! Sme thing happened to me! :computer:

marcymajor
11-26-2007, 01:24 PM
i'm sorry about the problems you are having with your surveys - i just would like to be able to qualify for one today. i am at 22 and only need 3 to get my $5 but i am not having any luck today at all.:(

bbangel
11-26-2007, 01:28 PM
Just finished an entire survey on a new sleeping bag concept....said at the end that it entered me into their contest but no redirection to SR page. :computer:

I can still get into to take a survey so I guess it won't credit. :( I reported it so we will see what happens.

My BIL just reported this one to me. He got into another survey right away but hated wasting his time. (Although he said the concept was really cool!)

rygirlsmum
11-27-2007, 12:58 PM
I just spent 20-25 minutes answering quesitons about wireless service and then in closed out my browser! GRRRR... I ended up getting one for formula that was BOOOOORRRING! But at least I finished it!

marsham
11-27-2007, 02:51 PM
Trishia, I have been routed to a mortgage survey 3 times. Each time I get to the page asking who is my primary mortgage comapny. THere are 2 boxes on that page. One has a drop down with choices. I find the one I want and click it. THe other has no drop down, no choices and no hint as to what goes there. If I fill it it, I get an error, if I leave it blank I get an error. THere is no link on the bottom of the page for reporting a problem. I just completed a Cell Phone survey, again there was no click here for problems on any page.

m 'n c
11-27-2007, 02:56 PM
The place to report the problem is on the daily survey page not in the actual survey. The best thing to do would be to keep 2 windows open -> the daily survey page to click through and do the survey and then another daily survey page in case you need to report a problem. If you do it that way you can copy and paste the link when you get to a bad/troublesome point.

Blessing and Miracle
11-27-2007, 03:03 PM
Trishia, I have been routed to a mortgage survey 3 times. Each time I get to the page asking who is my primary mortgage comapny. THere are 2 boxes on that page. One has a drop down with choices. I find the one I want and click it. THe other has no drop down, no choices and no hint as to what goes there. If I fill it it, I get an error, if I leave it blank I get an error. THere is no link on the bottom of the page for reporting a problem. I just completed a Cell Phone survey, again there was no click here for problems on any page.

I completed that mortgage survey without any problems a few days ago. I selected my mortage company in the drop down menu and left the other side blank. HTH.

marsham
11-27-2007, 03:14 PM
I wish it did. Maybe it's my mortgage co?

And DUH, guess I glazed over at the correct instruction!

I will try harder next time!

Iteach
11-27-2007, 10:17 PM
Just did one rating 2 well known companies for about 20 minutes and all of a sudden in the middle of a page I got the SR "You don't qualify page". Irritating. Off to try and get another.

vegaskjk
11-27-2007, 10:18 PM
I had this happen to me as well! I reported it, but of course I had no way of knowing what the browser page was, as it took me back to SR.

Hedy
11-27-2007, 10:23 PM
Just did one rating 2 well known companies for about 20 minutes and all of a sudden in the middle of a page I got the SR "You don't qualify page". Irritating. Off to try and get another.
Same here. I don't know how I failed their quality control.

Iteach
11-27-2007, 10:27 PM
Same here. I don't know how I failed their quality control.

Me either, except I did answer "not sure" sometimes because I was being honest.

sunshinemckenzie
11-28-2007, 12:27 AM

Yep I got burnt on this one too.

mjjmbnmm
11-28-2007, 01:04 AM
I also had the same problem :(

askomsky
11-28-2007, 12:08 PM
Yep I got burnt on this one too.

I got burnt on this one also after 20 mins worth of questions and answers, unfortunately I can't report it bc it was during the SM your 2 cents survey that I got burned! :(

glenlogie
11-28-2007, 12:12 PM
i got a gloves one that took only about 5 minutes

jfrog
11-28-2007, 01:41 PM
I just got a goofy one that asked about 50 questions without much theme to them - elections, whether I have been in a fist fight or skinnydipping in my life, opinion on GWBush, describe your life in one word,...it was fun and quick! Now if I can get one each day til the end of the month, I'll make 25 -- I blew the possibility of 30 a while back :0( but 25 would be great!!

spring
11-28-2007, 01:43 PM
I got a REALLY easy one...was just a couple of questions, asked me how many times I eat fast food, where and then which places...and that was it...took me to the congrats page. :clap:

I got that one, too, yesterday after multiple survey attempts. I was so surprised to get the Congrats screen so quickly that you could have blown me over with a feather!:sunshine:

kxmeeh
11-29-2007, 09:55 PM
i just completed a survey about energy drinks, it looked like a really good drink too, but at the end all i got was http://ups.surveyrouter.com/SurveyTrafficUI/STMUI/soqualified.aspx, which said Congratulations!

You have successfully completed this survey, and a sweepstakes entry will be credited to your account.If a cash incentive was also offered for this survey it will be credited to your account upon project closure.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions

no link back to SR

sunshinemckenzie
11-29-2007, 10:53 PM
i just completed a survey about energy drinks, it looked like a really good drink too, but at the end all i got was http://ups.surveyrouter.com/SurveyTrafficUI/STMUI/soqualified.aspx, which said Congratulations!

You have successfully completed this survey, and a sweepstakes entry will be credited to your account.If a cash incentive was also offered for this survey it will be credited to your account upon project closure.

no link back to SR

was nailed with this one too. Luckily I was able to get a second one.

Weluvdisny
11-30-2007, 12:30 AM
My husband just took a survey on energy coffee drinks and it took him to the end of the survey and then nothing. It never sent him back to SR and it doesn't say that I've exceeded my daily limit so we're off to try again.:(

Kycha
11-30-2007, 02:05 AM
Got the coffee energy drink survey too. Got this congrats message, but no link back to SR and when I checked, I didn't get the "exceeded daily limit" message. Fortunately, I was able to get the next survey which was really easy(on pickup trucks).

"Congratulations!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions."

mollyeilis
11-30-2007, 03:25 AM
I've gotten so out of the loop that I forgot to check here first! Usually I have to do the surveys with DH, reading him the questions. I got him to actually do the survey on his own, and it was the coffee/energy drink one.

I checked to see if we "exceeded", and of course we didn't...luckily he got into a survey about schools, but still, that was annoying.

kimntrent
11-30-2007, 02:01 PM
I just got one on hummus.

Miwing
11-30-2007, 02:27 PM

no link back to SR

You can include me on this one as well:( I knew I should have tried for another one.

JOLAROCHE
11-30-2007, 05:01 PM
Hi
Today I am trying to do a survey and it shows up as survey writer but it keeps telling me the page cannot be displayed. The website says surveywriter.net

m 'n c
11-30-2007, 06:01 PM
Hi
Today I am trying to do a survey and it shows up as survey writer but it keeps telling me the page cannot be displayed. The website says surveywriter.net

For things like this problem I would copy the url and paste it in the form to report surveys that give you trouble. Its on the page where you check your survey stats.

~Kathie
12-01-2007, 10:39 AM
I got this one about shopping. 0704312a.

http://survey7.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p21159175.aspx

Told me I didn't qualify after 15 minutes. :(

You would think they would be able to figure it out after a couple of minutes.
:computer:

goofbun
12-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Hello, I am still figuring things out

kayjo
12-02-2007, 05:10 AM
My DH got one on his usage of Wi-FI in public places. He spent about 15 minutes on it and then got booted out. The header on the survey says T-Mobile HotSpot.

Kycha
12-02-2007, 05:28 AM
My DH got one on his usage of Wi-FI in public places. He spent about 15 minutes on it and then got booted out. The header on the survey says T-Mobile HotSpot.
I completed this survey the other day with no problem. And I have seen other people post that they completed it as well. I'm sorry your husband wasn't able to get it though.

MdCaterer
12-02-2007, 09:38 PM

My husband had the same thing happen. It was supposed to be about a 10 - 15 minute survey and after about 12 minutes he got booted too. But they already had all the information

Blessing and Miracle
12-02-2007, 09:42 PM
My husband had the same thing happen. It was supposed to be about a 10 - 15 minute survey and after about 12 minutes he got booted too. But they already had all the information

I've taken this one twice and both times I was able to complete and receive credit for them.

Sorry guys:(

~Kathie
12-02-2007, 10:07 PM

Ditto here tonight. As soon as I put in that our provider was Verizon.......booted!! :computer:

sunshinecindy
12-03-2007, 08:03 AM
Ditto here tonight. As soon as I put in that our provider was Verizon.......booted!! :computer:

Exactly, same thing happened to me.

mmm611
12-03-2007, 11:36 AM
I had a problem with one lsat week and reported it. Today, I had this credit.

#999759 Credit: Daily Survey Error Submitted 0.80 Credits 12/03/2007 Paid

So it looks like there may be an incentive to reporting these survey errors! I can't wait till my December surveys start being counted so I can see if this counts or not.

SunshineGirl
12-03-2007, 11:39 AM
I had a problem with one lsat week and reported it. Today, I had this credit.

#999759 Credit: Daily Survey Error Submitted 0.80 Credits 12/03/2007 Paid

So it looks like there may be an incentive to reporting these survey errors! I can't wait till my December surveys start being counted so I can see if this counts or not.

Actually, if you reported this for November, you should see it in your November total.

mmm611
12-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Actually, if you reported this for November, you should see it in your November total.

You're right! My November total did go up. I'll still be shy of super bonus after Friday's credit comes in, but it's still very cool!

Mandi
12-03-2007, 11:47 AM
Thanks so much for doing this, Tricia!

I did a complete survey, got the "thanks for playing" shpiel and never went back to SR. I reported it, never thinking much of it. I was pleasently surprised to see a credit come through for it today. It's great to know that something is being done about that bad surveys.

gshanny
12-04-2007, 09:54 PM
DD completed a survey tonight. It was one of those bring your kids to the computer ones. It was asking her opinions on things like shopping sites, things she likes to do, how she likes to shop, etc. She had to pick from buy, sell, hold, or huh choices. She got all the way to the end and it told her she completed it and to click to submit it. It took her back to SR and told her she did not qualify. This survey took her quite a while to complete too.
I just check ed and it is letting me into another survey so it didn't credit.
~sigh~

spring
12-04-2007, 10:00 PM

Add me to the list of Verizon customers who got booted out!

penn19
12-04-2007, 11:49 PM
Ok, that was so wrong. I took a coffee survey. Went through the whole thing s l o w l y........Even said that I might be picked to participate in an online forum for an addition $15, and would I be available this Thursday. I clicked yes, and then it said sorry you do not qualify for this survey. That was really, really wrong. They got all my info and didn't want to pay.

cuppycakemom
12-05-2007, 01:48 AM
If only I remembered to look here more often!!! Looks like a lot of you got burnt with this one as well....

Blah. Just got one about "drinks" that specifically went into Iced Tea stuff...all kinds of questions as to specific brands and when you drink them and if you recommend them and all that jazz....5 min worth of questions for each of 4 different brands of tea (in addition to about 5 other minutes of questions at the beginning)....for a total of 25 min...

gave me a congrats at the end, (http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytrafficui/stmui/soqualified.aspx) but it wasn't a SUNSHINE congrats....just tried to do another survey and it's letting me, so no credit for that one.

UGH!

kayjo
12-05-2007, 04:50 AM
If only I remembered to look here more often!!! Looks like a lot of you got burnt with this one as well....

Blah. Just got one about "drinks" that specifically went into Iced Tea stuff...all kinds of questions as to specific brands and when you drink them and if you recommend them and all that jazz....5 min worth of questions for each of 4 different brands of tea (in addition to about 5 other minutes of questions at the beginning)....for a total of 25 min...

gave me a congrats at the end, (http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytrafficui/stmui/soqualified.aspx) but it wasn't a SUNSHINE congrats....just tried to do another survey and it's letting me, so no credit for that one.

UGH!

My DH also got this survey tonight but I remembered how in the past the ice tea surveys had not credited so I had him exit out. I know how you feel because I did the same survey a couple of months ago and it did not credit.

rygirlsmum
12-05-2007, 08:16 AM
I just did that iced tea one! I submitted an error report - looks like I may have been right to do so, since it loooks like a lot of people are getting the screw with that survey!

Thankfully on got one on technology right away and was able to complete that one back to SR congrats.

fourfoxesinpa
12-05-2007, 08:50 AM
I just did one on Iced tea and it said I completed the survey but didn't link me back to the SR site. Guess I'll keep trying today to get a survey. Drats - took about 10 minutes to do that one, too!

MdCaterer
12-05-2007, 09:28 AM
I am wondering if this is the same survey I just took. It asks a TON of questions first about you then about drinks, Juice, Tea,Water, Energy Drink then it goes on to ask how often you drink them etc. When you think you are near the end it pops up with Sorry you are not qualified for this survey. It seems to be a rip-off as they have already collected the information.

UGH!

belbook
12-05-2007, 09:39 AM
I've had that one in the past and tried it twice without any luck. The last time I got offered it, I exited quickly!

StitchandPooh'smom
12-05-2007, 09:42 AM
I am wondering if this is the same survey I just took. It asks a TON of questions first about you then about drinks, Juice, Tea,Water, Energy Drink then it goes on to ask how often you drink them etc. When you think you are near the end it pops up with Sorry you are not qualified for this survey. It seems to be a rip-off as they have already collected the information.

I got this one yesterday, but I had already not gotten credit for it once. I got out of it as soon as I was sure it was the same one!

MdCaterer
12-05-2007, 09:45 AM
NOW I AM STEAMED!! I just completed a survey on salty snacks specifically mustard c######. Took it all the way to the end (gave bunch of answers on description, pricing, where to find, what it would replace, when to eat who would eat it, how often I would buy what it would replace, etc. got the thank you page then when it got back to SR it said I did not qualify! UGH!!!!

Mandi
12-05-2007, 10:49 AM
I got burned on the ice tea one late last night too. :mad: I got all the way to the congrats and also never got sent back to SR. I filed a report on it too. It was a fairly long survey IMO, so I hope we all see some credit from it.

tarheelpat
12-05-2007, 12:04 PM
I just got burned on the drinks one -- should have read here first.

Kycha
12-05-2007, 04:24 PM
Just wanted to remind everyone please don't mention the name of the products in your posts.

Susianew
12-06-2007, 11:17 PM
I just did one on salty snacks- a puffed snack product. Did the whole thing, got demographic questions at the end, then kicked back to the "do not qualify" screen :(

Iteach
12-08-2007, 12:43 AM
Just got the 1 question consumer panel one. It did not take me back to the SR congrats page and I can get another survey so it won't credit. Did complete a long electronics one. Then did the SM survey, got the same consumer panel one. Since it was 1 question, figured I'd try, but did not get credit on the hour or 2nd hour.

mjjmbnmm
12-08-2007, 01:22 AM
I also had problems with the ice tea survey

~Kathie
12-10-2007, 01:10 PM
I got one today about shopping for greeting cards. http://156.45.233.74/r072/?id

Survey #0704262a

Got all the way to the end and when I put in my demographics, it said I didn't qualify! :computer:

LuvMyBoys
12-10-2007, 01:12 PM
I got one today about shopping for greeting cards.

Survey #0704262a

Got all the way to the end and when I put in my demographics, it said I didn't qualify! :computer:

I got this same one :computer: I hate these b/c they know that they are supposed to do those qualifiers up front not after they have all of my info (including the exact stores and dates that I shopped!!). :(

fourfoxesinpa
12-11-2007, 08:33 AM
I just got one on hotel stays during the last 3 months. Not too long - easiest .80 I've made today. :sunshine:

LuvMyBoys
12-13-2007, 11:45 AM
I just finished a full survey on issues that senior management face..etc. Said congratulations (not SR page) and that I would get my cash if it was supposed to be credited??? :confused: :computer:

My SR survey page doesn't say that I've exceeded the limit though :(

SunshineGirl
12-13-2007, 11:52 AM
I just finished a full survey on issues that senior management face..etc. Said congratulations (not SR page) and that I would get my cash if it was supposed to be credited??? :confused: :computer:

My SR survey page doesn't say that I've exceeded the limit though :(

That's not a bad thing. It just means that they will import your credits sometime next week. Greenfield doesn't know that you took a survey yet because the advertiser hasn't reported back to them. You can take another today just to be safe. But you should see this one show up in the next week as well.

LuvMyBoys
12-13-2007, 11:54 AM
That's not a bad thing. It just means that they will import your credits sometime next week. Greenfield doesn't know that you took a survey yet because the advertiser hasn't reported back to them. You can take another today just to be safe. But you should see this one show up in the next week as well.

Ok, thanks Tricia. I will keep my fingers crossed!! :)

schachteles
12-13-2007, 01:40 PM
I got one about a Comic Strip's DVD Collections last night...and my DH got it today...not sure if we will get credit for either because my DH's today did not take us back to the congrats page and is allowing me to get into another one! :computer:

belbook
12-15-2007, 05:45 PM
I reported this but am not sure it fit. I thought I was almost done with the survey then it began again, not quite at the beginning but almost. It was about digital cameras.

http://survey9.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p15098513.aspx

This was the page that I finally quit on, after answering several pages of questions twice.

mmm611
12-15-2007, 08:29 PM
I had the digital camera one today too and it was increadibly long, but I did get a congrats page. I don't know if it was the same one or not.

belbook
12-16-2007, 12:33 AM
I had the digital camera one today too and it was increadibly long, but I did get a congrats page. I don't know if it was the same one or not.

Did your survey start over and make you answer the same questions again? Just curious?

Blessing and Miracle
12-16-2007, 01:37 AM

Oh my God, I took that one last night and I was really enjoying until it wouldn't end. I was so tired of answering the same questions that I eventually got out of it. That was the first time I'd ever done that after going so long with it! It was horrible. All I could think of was that tea survey that was so long and that I didn't receive credit for. :(

m 'n c
12-16-2007, 12:51 PM
Ugh I have been fighting this one on skin allergies/laundry detergent and I have given up. It was a fairly easy survey but the loading issues is killing me. I keep refreshing but I've hit a spot where refreshing doesn't seem to be working.

Kycha
12-16-2007, 04:52 PM
Ugh I have been fighting this one on skin allergies/laundry detergent and I have given up. It was a fairly easy survey but the loading issues is killing me. I keep refreshing but I've hit a spot where refreshing doesn't seem to be working.

Bummer. I wish I had seen your post earlier. I took this survey yesterday(supermember) and had the same issue. I waited for over 5 minutes for the first page to finish loading cause it wouldn't let me scroll down any further to click the "next" page button. I finally got tired of waiting and clicked my browsers stop button and that freed everything up. I was able to proceed through the survey and got credit on the hour. It was a fairly easy survey otherwise.

mmm611
12-16-2007, 07:15 PM
Did your survey start over and make you answer the same questions again? Just curious?

You know what, I really couldn't remember halfway thru it if I'd seen that particular question or not. I know I thought I'd answered some of them, but I'm not positive.It was ridiculously long. I think there were a few questions that looked very similar to ones from early on, but I'm not positive.

m 'n c
12-17-2007, 12:13 AM
Bummer. I wish I had seen your post earlier. I took this survey yesterday(supermember) and had the same issue. I waited for over 5 minutes for the first page to finish loading cause it wouldn't let me scroll down any further to click the "next" page button. I finally got tired of waiting and clicked my browsers stop button and that freed everything up. I was able to proceed through the survey and got credit on the hour. It was a fairly easy survey otherwise.

Yeah I liked the survey but after a while I even tried letting it go loading wise and it just never finished. Oh Well. Maybe I can try it another day.

Mandi
12-17-2007, 11:18 AM
I got the laundry one last night too. I never got past the first page where you select the detergents you've heard of. It just hung forever and I never got the "next" button to show.

askomsky
12-17-2007, 12:19 PM
I got the laundry one last night too. I never got past the first page where you select the detergents you've heard of. It just hung forever and I never got the "next" button to show.

They must have fixed it, bc I just took it this morning and it went through just fine and I got the congrats and exceed limit page from it.

April

Iteach
12-17-2007, 05:11 PM

I took this survey too, actually twice. Got it for my regular survey a few days ago, then 2 days later as the SM survey. Had no page loading issues and got credit for both. I was using Firefox.

StitchandPooh'smom
12-17-2007, 07:59 PM
I just got a Supermember survey on Disney cruises! How cool is that? :cooldance:

StitchandPooh'smom
12-17-2007, 08:09 PM
I took the laundry survey today (SM survey). It was very slow to load, but I made it to the end. Then as it was supposed to send me back to SR, I got "This page cannot be displayed." No credit, but I did get a survey on cruises that credited!

JOLAROCHE
12-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Has anyone done this survey? Is it real short? It asked me about size and how I got my ifnromation and several other question when it brought me back to the sunshine board it did not say sorry I did not qualify. So did I or Not?

lenzs4
12-17-2007, 09:12 PM
I just got a Supermember survey on Disney cruises! How cool is that? :cooldance:

I got that one this weekend - I have not received credit yet though...
I loved the destination locations!!!

StitchandPooh'smom
12-17-2007, 09:31 PM
I got that one this weekend - I have not received credit yet though...
I loved the destination locations!!!

Me, too! I wonder how much Disney is considering all those places?

cuppycakemom
12-17-2007, 10:07 PM
I just did this one, too, and it brought me back and told me there were NO surveys that I qualify for. It's letting me take another one, so I'll have to assume it's a big fat NO YOU DON"T GET CREDIT :computer:

Mandi
12-17-2007, 10:21 PM
I just did this one, too, and it brought me back and told me there were NO surveys that I qualify for. It's letting me take another one, so I'll have to assume it's a big fat NO YOU DON"T GET CREDIT :computer:

Same thing just happened to me. So to the OP no, it probably didn't credit for you either. :computer: I'd personally try to take another. If it lets you, you know it didn't credit. If you get the exceeded limit page, you're good to go.

Iteach
12-17-2007, 10:50 PM
Just got the same survey. I answered several questions, then took me back to SR and said I didn't qualify. I could take another one, so I did. The HDTV one, I'm sure will not credit.

coastalgirl
12-18-2007, 01:34 AM
My DH just got one about hunting and some kind of panel. It said if he did this thing on Wed. night they would send him a check! Anyone else got this one??

Alice28
12-19-2007, 03:04 AM
trouble survey- I did an entire survey on salty snacks, answered a ton of questions, even brought me to the classification questions, totally thought I was done, and nada- said, "sorry, you don't qualify for the survey." What? So frustrating.

HollyD
12-19-2007, 09:33 AM
trouble survey- I did an entire survey on salty snacks, answered a ton of questions, even brought me to the classification questions, totally thought I was done, and nada- said, "sorry, you don't qualify for the survey." What? So frustrating.

I just did the same one and it did the same thing - and my OTX didn't credit for yesterday either - oh well.

SunshineGirl
12-19-2007, 10:32 AM
As a reminder, if you complete a survey and get returned to SR and it says "Sorry, you did not qualify," it means that your submission did not pass their quality control test (either the timer that was set or some duplicated questions inside that you did not answer consistently). The down side is that you do not get credit. The up side is that the results are NOT passed on to the company. Which means that they are not getting any of your feedback for free.

spring
12-19-2007, 07:46 PM
I just did the same one and it did the same thing - and my OTX didn't credit for yesterday either - oh well.

My OTX survey didn't credit for yesterday, either. It's still sitting in my pending box. I did get credit the day before and was careful to take the next one more than 24 hours later.:( Todays OTX credited right on schedule. Not sure what happened yesterday.

JOLAROCHE
12-19-2007, 08:27 PM
Has Anyone Had The Problem With A Survey That You Click Start Survey And It Goes A Light Color But Take You No Where? tHE CURSOR JUST SITS THERE WITH AN HOURGLASS

MdCaterer
12-19-2007, 09:17 PM
After meeting with Greenfield, we have decided to start tracking more formally instances where you do NOT get a "completed" message at the end of a survey. These are the times where you get through a survey and it malfunctions, resulting in you not getting credit.

We have added a link at the bottom of the survey page to report survey problems. This will take you to a page that allows you to input as much information as you have about the survey. The more information that you can give us, the better chance that we have of getting you your credit.

Please do NOT report instances where you do not qualify at the end of the survey. This is a quality control mechanism on their part, not a survey problem.

While we will not be able to get credit for you for all surveys, we will at least now have a process in place where we can attempt to get some of the credits.

Would this count for the surveys we do get completely through and it says "Thank you for taking our survey" but when it gets back to SR it says, "it appears you did not qualify for this survey" I mean after you have qualified and answered every question asked. This has happened to me quite a few times recently and it is very aggrevating to supply all the information and get none of the credit!

m 'n c
12-19-2007, 09:20 PM
Would this count for the surveys we do get completely through and it says "Thank you for taking our survey" but when it gets back to SR it says, "it appears you did not qualify for this survey" I mean after you have qualified and answered every question asked. This has happened to me quite a few times recently and it is very aggrevating to supply all the information and get none of the credit!

No I don't think that would count because it would fall under the quality control that they have built into surveys.

bs4free
12-19-2007, 11:13 PM
Has Anyone Had The Problem With A Survey That You Click Start Survey And It Goes A Light Color But Take You No Where? tHE CURSOR JUST SITS THERE WITH AN HOURGLASS
Yeah i am getting that right now...

cuppycakemom
12-19-2007, 11:52 PM
I got this same one :computer: I hate these b/c they know that they are supposed to do those qualifiers up front not after they have all of my info (including the exact stores and dates that I shopped!!). :(

Once again, if only I'd looked here the last couple of days and heard this...I just got this one, too. How freaking frustrating!!!!

Iteach
12-21-2007, 09:30 PM
I have gotten a drink survey (juice, sport drink, water, etc.) twice. It asks a whole bunch of questions, about 10 minutes worth and then says you don't qualify. The 2nd time I thought it looked familiar, but wasn't sure. When I got the didn't qualify page, then I was sure. Steer clear of this one.

marcymajor
12-21-2007, 09:39 PM
i got that one too today and it said i didn't qualify either so i did another survey about automobiles and i did qualify for that one and got the congrats page. thanks for the heads up so if i get it again i will know to avoid it.:thanks:

MdCaterer
12-22-2007, 05:33 PM
Same deal with the variety of salty snacks, savory snacks and sweet snacks. Some of you say they credit but I have done different ones repeatedly and get all the way to the end only to fininsh and get the "you did not qualify page". TOO MUCH WASTED TIME

penn19
12-23-2007, 12:08 PM
ugh....Just took a survey on medicine. 40 minutes of my time!! Then at the end (after they get all of their answers of course) it says url not found. Couldn't refresh it or anything. what a complete waste of time.:computer:

JOLAROCHE
12-23-2007, 12:32 PM
The one for an online bank asked a lot of questions then said I did not qualify but it is sending me emails

spring
12-23-2007, 01:02 PM
As a defense, I've started to copy the URL of each page after I've invested some time in a survey. Each time I get a new page, I copy the URL. That way, if I get to the end of the survey and I don't get credit, I'll have the most recent URL copied to paste to report a problem. I've had to do this a couple of times the past week. I'll let you know if I get credit for a problem survey.

MdCaterer
12-24-2007, 01:01 AM
This month the surveys have been strange! If I got credit for every survey I finished I would be well over 31 for the month. The frustration is mounting!! But at least there are a lot of them (surveys, crediting and non crediting) available

Riyaa
12-24-2007, 12:28 PM
I wish I had recorded the URL for the survey I just took. Got all the way through to the classification information on a tooth whitening/toothpaste survey and got routed to the No Surveys available page! :( :( That's the first time I've ever had that happen to me.

penn19
12-24-2007, 07:13 PM
:computer: I got that toothpaste on also! I thought it was just me. But I know I went S L O W......Then the last question they asked was what state I lived in, and it said sorry no surveys for you. I had answered the entire suvey. That was very frustrating.

MdCaterer
12-25-2007, 01:49 PM
Merry Christmas Sunshine Rewards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone else having trouble getting a survey to take??

mmm611
12-25-2007, 02:33 PM
I am. I can't qualify. Yesterday I almost gave up and ended up getting one really late. Since we did our big Christmas yesterday, that was the day I was more willing to take a pass on. Today we really aren't doing much of anything, so I've been trying off and on and nothing yet. Maybe I should give the regular surveys a rest and try OTX.

Mandi
12-25-2007, 03:05 PM
Merry Christmas, everyone!

I actually didn't have trouble qualifying today. :confused: Of course, had I known the travel one that I got would go on forever I would have clicked out of it right away. :rotfl:

Iteach
12-25-2007, 03:46 PM
I did get a survey early this morning, but it took about 10 tries! Good luck everyone:)

lanny76
12-25-2007, 05:09 PM
Well, I had something odd happen today - twice! I clicked 'take survey', got the I agree to respond in an honest way blah blah page, chose I agree and clicked - then it said 'Sorry, you do not qualify for this survey'! What??! Was I supposed to say I didn't agree that time, or it just didn't like the way I clicked - too funny :rolleyes: :rotfl:
Got one about pregnancy/being willing to watch webcasts on certain related topics , but then it routed me to another page after it said congratulation you have completed and are entered in the sweepstakes. So I don't know ....!
Hope everyone has had a good holiday!

Iteach
12-26-2007, 02:34 AM
[QUOTE=lanny76;89362]Well, I had something odd happen today - twice! I clicked 'take survey', got the I agree to respond in an honest way blah blah page, chose I agree and clicked - then it said 'Sorry, you do not qualify for this survey'! What??! Was I supposed to say I didn't agree that time, or it just didn't like the way I clicked - too funny :rolleyes: :rotfl:

I got this same survey the other day and the same thing happened when I checked I agree. Strange!:confused:

tinad171972
12-26-2007, 01:26 PM
I took an iced tea one and got all the way to the end and it told me thank you for participating but never took me to the SR page.

MdCaterer
12-26-2007, 01:52 PM
I have not been able to qualify for a survey for the past two days and I have tried everything including having my Mom and Husband do them, cleared cookies and cache. NADA I can not qualify for anything :(:computer:

lurkyloo
12-26-2007, 03:53 PM
survey page won't even load...

spring
12-26-2007, 08:32 PM
survey page won't even load...

Same here.........:(

tghamilton
12-26-2007, 08:37 PM
I have tried for over an hour to get the page to load. It finally did and I spent 45 minutes on a survey about test prep courses and then it didn't take me back to SR. Grrrr.....:computer:

Sherri
12-26-2007, 09:47 PM
I just took one about chocolate and after answering many questions was brought back to SS page saying Sorry it appears you do not qualify.....

Ugh!!!!!!!!!

askomsky
12-26-2007, 10:57 PM
Took that one twice! It popped up the other day and today, and it did the same thing. I thought for sure the chocolate one was going to go through bc other's took it. Oh well!

m 'n c
12-27-2007, 12:33 PM
I wish I had recorded the URL for the survey I just took. Got all the way through to the classification information on a tooth whitening/toothpaste survey and got routed to the No Surveys available page! :( :( That's the first time I've ever had that happen to me.

dang it! I just finished that darn survey and same thing. I did report it.

LauraLea
12-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Airlines!

just got all the way thru a 35 minute survey to the classification questions on airlines only to get the message that this survey was closed!!!

so frustating................laura

spring
12-27-2007, 08:08 PM
Just got all the way through a survey about computer technology (about 25 minutes worth), and was at the end of the demographics page, when I was asked my race, my state and my zipcode. It kept telling me I needed more information. I kept checking all the questions and all my responses and, although they were accurate, I couldn't get past this page. All of a sudden, I got the "Sorry, this page is not available".:computer: :computer:

kayjo
12-27-2007, 11:44 PM
I just took one about chocolate and after answering many questions was brought back to SS page saying Sorry it appears you do not qualify.....

Ugh!!!!!!!!!

I got that one tonight and the same thing happened.

MdCaterer
12-29-2007, 11:14 AM
Had a weird one yesterday. It was about donuts and when it was almost finished it got to radio commercials. It played the first one and then when I clicked ok it said you have already answered this part of the survey, click ok. So I clicked OK and it played the same commercial again.....this went on until I finally just got out of it

jl8595
12-29-2007, 12:08 PM
Ughh...just got hosed on the Airline survey. Got about 20 mins into the survey and it brought me to the "this survey is closed" screen. :computer: I reported it to Greenfield - hopefully they fix it.

MdCaterer
12-31-2007, 01:15 PM
Ughh...just got hosed on the Airline survey. Got about 20 mins into the survey and it brought me to the "this survey is closed" screen. :computer: I reported it to Greenfield - hopefully they fix it.

That JUST happened to me too!! ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

OhMari
12-31-2007, 01:29 PM
Same deal with the variety of salty snacks, savory snacks and sweet snacks. Some of you say they credit but I have done different ones repeatedly and get all the way to the end only to fininsh and get the "you did not qualify page". TOO MUCH WASTED TIME

I got the opposite, mine said, "you didn't answer truthfully and with integrity, because you answer too fast.":computer: :computer:

marcymajor
12-31-2007, 04:26 PM
i'm sorry you guys are having so many problems with surveys today - mine keeps telling me that i don't qualify for anything. has anyone been paid for the surveys they took on the weekend (friday thru sunday) yet? also, i want to take this opportunity to wish the entire sr family a healthy and happy new year and a great 2008 for everyone. long live sunshine rewards.:woohoo:

bs4free
12-31-2007, 04:28 PM
i'm sorry you guys are having so many problems with surveys today - mine keeps telling me that i don't qualify for anything. has anyone been paid for the surveys they took on the weekend (friday thru sunday) yet? also, i want to take this opportunity to wish the entire sr family a healthy and happy new year and a great 2008 for everyone. long live sunshine rewards.:woohoo:
Because of the new years holiday i would not expect to see the greenfield daily surveys untill jan 2 or jan 3...

Magical JenK
12-31-2007, 05:00 PM
I keep getting "no surveys" & then when I can finally get in, it allows me to go through it & then it says survey closed...I was stupid & did this twice! I've given up for now...maybe later tonight I'll try again.

gshanny
12-31-2007, 08:21 PM
I just took one on credit cards. It thanked me for the information then took me back to SR and said there were no surveys for me at this time. It is letting me take another now so it looks like another one that got the info they wanted and are leaving me high and dry.

MdCaterer
01-01-2008, 12:12 AM
My husband just got one that wanted him to join an online community agree to get online a few times a week etc. He agreed then it asked about children asked a bunch of questions then wanted the child to join an online community and when we said no it booted us out. I better not get info from them since they are not supposed to get our information if we do not qualify. I do not think we should have to agree to let a child join an online community to get survey rewards.

Now I am back to no surveys for you : ((((

ANYWAY HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :))

kayjo
01-01-2008, 02:33 AM
My husband just got one that wanted him to join an online community agree to get online a few times a week etc. He agreed then it asked about children asked a bunch of questions then wanted the child to join an online community and when we said no it booted us out. I better not get info from them since they are not supposed to get our information if we do not qualify. I do not think we should have to agree to let a child join an online community to get survey rewards.

Now I am back to no surveys for you : ((((

ANYWAY HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :))

My DH got this survey and was also booted out after he refused to let our DD sign up. When he clicked on the submit button, it took him to the Google Search page.

losassok
01-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Just did one about cars. It asked if I had one of several different cars....Chevy, Saab, Hummer, GMC, Etc. I said yes and did the survey based on my Chev Malibu. Got all the way to the end and it asked me to check off if this was a great use or good use or fair use of my time, blah, blah, blah.
I checked great which I never do and you guessed it... I get taken to the you don't qualify page. I completed that thing. I know I did.
Now I know that ripped off feeling others have felt. :computer:

marcymajor
01-01-2008, 09:34 PM
i'm really sorry that you had such a bad time with that survey. that has happened to me a lot lately. i'll get about three quarters through a survey and it goes back to the sr page saying i don't qualify for anything. it's totally and utterly frustrating when you know you should be able to complete a survey and all greenfield does is kick you out. i think this survey company should know before you get really involved in the survey you are doing that you don't qualify so you don't waste a lot of time and energy and can try to do another one. maybe someone needs to tell them about their survey practices. anyway - have a happy and healthy new year.

lanny76
01-01-2008, 11:39 PM
First I got technical problems, then I got kicked out 2x after i clicked the I agree to respond in an honest way, another time I clicked the I agree and was told I didn't qualify!! Finally, I changed email addys and got a fun one about a playdough type product for kids, which looks like lots of fun - too bad I couldn't just buy it for myself!:sunshine2:

Kycha
01-02-2008, 02:45 AM
My DH got this survey and was also booted out after he refused to let our DD sign up. When he clicked on the submit button, it took him to the Google Search page.

DH got the same survey too! He got to the part about letting our teen sign up. Only problem, we don't have any kids. I don't know why he would get that survey. So, of course he got booted out to the Google search page. It really pisses me off cause he gave them our mailing address. Never again.

Kim929
01-02-2008, 01:41 PM
When I first joined sr, i was tryng to do the survey's. But stopped when I kept getting booted half way thru or after completing them. I tried to do one today, watch a video and respond to the answers, I spent 25 min doing the survey, at the end of the video that ran twice, and you couldn't stop it, it gets to the next button, and it doesn't work. it says you can't refresh or you can't complete survey, but heck can't complete it anyway. it's frustrating.

fourfoxesinpa
01-02-2008, 04:32 PM
I just lost 20 minutes of my life that I'm never getting back doing some survey on antacids/acid reflux medicines. Wouldn't let me run the videos because I don't have Active somethingorother software installed. When I tried to install it, I got locked out of Greenfield and that was all she wrote.

I've been trying since 7:30 this morning to get a survey and nothing yet. ARGH! :computer:

m 'n c
01-02-2008, 04:38 PM
i'm really sorry that you had such a bad time with that survey. that has happened to me a lot lately. i'll get about three quarters through a survey and it goes back to the sr page saying i don't qualify for anything. it's totally and utterly frustrating when you know you should be able to complete a survey and all greenfield does is kick you out. i think this survey company should know before you get really involved in the survey you are doing that you don't qualify so you don't waste a lot of time and energy and can try to do another one. maybe someone needs to tell them about their survey practices. anyway - have a happy and healthy new year.

Just remember that there are now timers built into the surveys which may be why you are getting kicked out or told that you aren't qualifying when you "finish the survey". Its due to people flying through surveys in 5 minutes and giving crap answers (not saying you do this but could be why you are having issues if you are too quick to complete them).

Magical JenK
01-03-2008, 12:30 AM
DH got the same survey too! He got to the part about letting our teen sign up. Only problem, we don't have any kids. I don't know why he would get that survey. So, of course he got booted out to the Google search page. It really pisses me off cause he gave them our mailing address. Never again.

After 30 min regarding a car one that I kept not qualifying for, tried another survey, got the same one, still didn't qualify & yet got it 10 more times (I'm not kidding), I finally got another one regarding the online community & the whole children thing too...got kicked out to Google too...so did you get credit for it??? Doubtful, but I just wanted to see...

ETA....forget it, I can do another survey....

m 'n c
01-03-2008, 12:51 AM
I am stuck in that loop too Jen. I am trying everything to get out of it too and its not working.

bs4free
01-03-2008, 12:59 AM
I too was stuck in that loop i have no idea how many times, but i finaly got out and got a survey that i could complet WOOT! Just in Time!

Magical JenK
01-03-2008, 01:05 AM
I am stuck in that loop too Jen. I am trying everything to get out of it too and its not working.

Isn't that odd?! I've never had that happen before....:computer: At least I'm not alone

m 'n c
01-03-2008, 01:07 AM
Were you doing a regular survey or the SM survey? I didn't have that loop earlier doing the regular survey so I started to wonder if it was a Your2Cents thing.

bs4free
01-03-2008, 01:15 AM
I got that loop on the regular greenefield daily survey

Magical JenK
01-03-2008, 01:18 AM
Regular survey...it was too painful....

fourfoxesinpa
01-03-2008, 01:25 AM
ARGH - That car one is driving me crazy...Pick your 1st box, pick the 2nd box. :computer: :computer: :computer: :computer: Make it go away!!! I think I'll go to bed and hope it disappears overnight.

Iteach
01-03-2008, 01:36 AM
Regular surveys were just plain weird today. I got the communispace one very early. Didn't take me back to SR page and could take another. Couldn't get one then, so tried this morning on and off all day. Finally got one, got the congrats page. Tried a SM one tonight, got didn't qualify, said try another and all of a sudden it switches to the regular survey section and it's letting me in. I didn't even realize it was a regular one until it said I didn't qualify. I hope I get credit for something tomorrow!:confused:

Magical JenK
01-03-2008, 09:47 AM
Honestly! I thought after my night of car survey loop hell, this morning would be different. I'm on a different computer, used a different email address, but NOPE! SAME DAMN CAR SURVEY THAT I KNOW I WILL GET 10 MIN INTO & THEN NOT QUALIFY!

:computer: :computer: :computer: :computer:

Sorry, just had to vent. I really hoped this morning would be different.

fourfoxesinpa
01-03-2008, 09:53 AM
Honestly! I thought after my night of car survey loop hell, this morning would be different. I'm on a different computer, used a different email address, but NOPE! SAME DAMN CAR SURVEY THAT I KNOW I WILL GET 10 MIN INTO & THEN NOT QUALIFY!

:computer: :computer: :computer: :computer:

Sorry, just had to vent. I really hoped this morning would be different.

Isn't it just HORRIBLE!?!? Go away, car survey. Go Away!

bartleby1
01-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Ok, something REALLY strange just happened. I've been stuck in the same loop as all of you, but this last time, instead of routing me back to SR and telling me "you dont qualify", it routed me to the "you don't qualify" page of XXX? How wierd is that? I don't do surveys at XXX and I cleared cookies before trying for a survey. How can that happen? Something really wierd is going on at greenfield today.

tinad171972
01-03-2008, 10:10 AM
I keep getting the stupid car survey too, I don't know what kind of answers they are looking for but its driving me nuts. I can't even get a chance at a different one.

SunshineGirl
01-03-2008, 10:27 AM
Ok, something REALLY strange just happened. I've been stuck in the same loop as all of you, but this last time, instead of routing me back to SR and telling me "you dont qualify", it routed me to the "you don't qualify" page of XXX? How wierd is that? I don't do surveys at XXX and I cleared cookies before trying for a survey. How can that happen? Something really wierd is going on at greenfield today.

I just emailed them to see what is up.

marcymajor
01-03-2008, 10:27 AM
i got the car survey also this morning (about 6 times) and didn't qualify but then it take me to another survey that i did eventually qualify for and got the congrats page. it took about 45 minutes this morning to finally get and complete a survey. i never knew that earning 80 cents could entail such problems and a survey that would make eveybody mad. to everyone on this forum try and have a good day and stay warm.

bartleby1
01-03-2008, 10:36 AM
I just emailed them to see what is up.

Thanks for staying on top of things for us!

SunshineGirl
01-03-2008, 11:17 AM
I just heard from Greenfield and they are not seeing any router issues but would like more information on people getting routed to sites other than SR. They consider that a BIG problem. Is anyone still having anything like that happen?

bartleby1
01-03-2008, 11:20 AM
I just heard from Greenfield and they are not seeing any router issues but would like more information on people getting routed to sites other than SR. They consider that a BIG problem. Is anyone still having anything like that happen?

I only had it happen that one time. The next time I was routed back to SR like it was supposed to. I didn't clear cookies or anything different and it went back to normal. Very odd.

gpp2001
01-03-2008, 11:35 AM
Arghhhh!! After getting stuck in the car survey loop that I never qualified for I finally got a fairly easy survey on technology purchases and habits and just when I thought I was done I get the sorry but this survey is closed!!!

I didn't have any problems last month but this month has been a struggle to qualify and get thru surveys - just very frustrating!!!

And know it says that there are no surveys available for me to take!!! :confused:

chipndale
01-03-2008, 12:16 PM
I am stuck in the car survey also and I have cleared cookies and tried again today. I kept getting redirected to another survey page and now I am back to the car survey and after I pick the letters and state when I plan on purchasing a vehicle this is what I get...

Thank you for attempting to participate in our survey. We are sorry, but the survey you were originally invited to has been closed.

We still value your opinion and would like to offer you the opportunity to complete another survey. Please click the link below and you will be redirected to an available study:

START SURVEY

If you are not interested in taking a survey at this time please click here to go back to the Greenfield Online homepage.

When I click on the "start survey" it redirects me to another survey company with the letters O. S. I am not sure if I can give the company name. If you need it, please let me know.

faithhope
01-03-2008, 12:38 PM
I keep getting a car survey... I don't qualify...I go to get another survey...and I keep getting the car survey I know I don't qualify for...
I can't get it to give me any other survey... just round and round I go...
someone get me off this merry-go-round

bbangel
01-03-2008, 12:43 PM
I'm having the same problem!

jessd
01-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Me too! I did finally get one on purchases in 2007, but it took forever and I kept getting the car survey too.

lenzs4
01-03-2008, 01:24 PM
I am trying to get my daily survey in today and I keep getting the same survey - 7 times in a row (and surprisingly I do not qualify each time - image that) it is an absolute data survey that is on cars - you have to pick which kind of car you are looking for given a list of humanistic characteristics and their are severl clusters to choose from.... Each time I get the survey, the clusters are in a new order but it is the identical survey and I get knowcked out on the same question each time...
But I can not get any other survey - just that same one over and over and over...

m 'n c
01-03-2008, 01:27 PM
I think its an ongoing issue since last night. Tricia's put in a few emails to greenfield this morning so hopefully they can straighten it all out.

askomsky
01-03-2008, 01:35 PM
I am trying to get my daily survey in today and I keep getting the same survey - 7 times in a row (and surprisingly I do not qualify each time - image that) it is an absolute data survey that is on cars - you have to pick which kind of car you are looking for given a list of humanistic characteristics and their are severl clusters to choose from.... Each time I get the survey, the clusters are in a new order but it is the identical survey and I get knowcked out on the same question each time...
But I can not get any other survey - just that same one over and over and over...

That particular one nailed me last week, same thing about 10 different times. Finally everytime it put me in it, i just closed out of it. Didn't like ANY of the combo's I selected.

bs4free
01-03-2008, 01:42 PM
i remember when i did this i thought i was getting the same survey but the last letter when your started the survey changes so i think we have alot of very same surveys and a few of the questions were different too. HTH

SunshineGirl
01-03-2008, 01:48 PM

I just reported this survey to Greenfield.

penn19
01-03-2008, 02:08 PM
I am almost at the end of a survey on alcoholic beverages. It wants to show me advertising, but of course the advertising is not loading. I am trying to be persistant, but I know in the end after spending over 20 minutes on this thing I will be shut out.

lenzs4
01-03-2008, 10:39 PM
25 minutes into survey I got the second ad and after it finishes it said click next to continue - the next button was not active so I am stuck... and locked out of the survey.

http://survey.otxresearch.com/SurveyFrame.aspx?user_id=ZhVQxVxiTCV6zvdpcW6TPw%3d %3d

LuvMyBoys
01-04-2008, 10:20 AM
I am almost at the end of a survey on alcoholic beverages. It wants to show me advertising, but of course the advertising is not loading. I am trying to be persistant, but I know in the end after spending over 20 minutes on this thing I will be shut out.

I took that same one yesterday afternoon and it all loaded fine for me. I hope it ended up working out for you b/c that was a LONG survey!! :) I felt like I needed a drink when I finally finished it!! :rotfl:

lenzs4
01-04-2008, 10:46 AM
Today I got the same survey and got to the same screen and again I am locked out. THe button is not active.
http://survey.otxresearch.com/SurveyFrame.aspx?user_id=Cq6Df17zdyCaCwcRFMqcKw%3d %3d

m 'n c
01-04-2008, 11:21 AM
Hey guys for OTX Tricia can't report issues. If you want there should be a help link where you can email OTX directly to let them know of an issue. I would suggest doing that for those surveys.

askomsky
01-04-2008, 11:58 AM
I took that same one yesterday afternoon and it all loaded fine for me. I hope it ended up working out for you b/c that was a LONG survey!! :) I felt like I needed a drink when I finally finished it!! :rotfl:

Same here, but I think it was the SM survey, but it loaded fine and I got credit for it.

LuvMyBoys
01-04-2008, 02:31 PM

My DH just got this one too.:computer: If Greenfield knows that it is a problem survey that is taking people's info w/o giving them the incentive, it should be pulled. :( That's only fair.

They can kiss it if they think he's going to join their online community now! :mad:

iluvdisney
01-04-2008, 07:32 PM
I get ones that take a long time to complete, or they say I don't qualify.

askomsky
01-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Just finished a really easy one on tennis shoes. Meaning actual sneakers for playing tennis.... ( I know some parts of the country call sneakers tennis shoes.. :) Here in eastern PA and the NE region we call them sneakers)

It took about 10 mins.

askomsky
01-06-2008, 12:56 PM
Avoid an OTX one on different furniture stores (and you had to rate at least 12 of them!) It got me twice and I must have forgotten about it the first time (not sure how!) but it was a really looooooooooong painful one about different stores and I get to the end and it tells me their having technical errors! I spent quite a deal of time on that one.

jill
01-06-2008, 01:03 PM
I finally qualified for one on shopping and it took forever! It asked a ton of questions and then showed commmercials..I never thought it would end!
Jill

Mom2aPrincess
01-06-2008, 01:07 PM
We just got a super easy one and it was pretty quick overall for my dd7. She watched some commercials and then answered questions about one in particular....

marcymajor
01-06-2008, 01:14 PM
i think i'm going to give up on otx surveys. all day yesterday their surveys took forever to load and the one that i almost completed got an error message and when i tried to do another one it said i had exceeded my limit for the day. then today i tried to do about 6 surveys and at the end it said i did not qualify for anything. all this work for 70 to 80 cents - is it really worth it?:computer:

sunshinecindy
01-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Just finished a really easy one on tennis shoes. Meaning actual sneakers for playing tennis.... ( I know some parts of the country call sneakers tennis shoes.. :) Here in eastern PA and the NE region we call them sneakers)

It took about 10 mins.

Thats funny, in Western Pa, we call everything tenner shoes. LOL

OhMari
01-06-2008, 08:36 PM
I seriously don't like OTX

I just spend 30 minutes on a survey about 3 different automobile makers. It showed me on-line advertisements. Then I had to rate the advertisement. Before this it asked me questions about the 3 automobiles. After the commercials, it asked me all the same questions and asked if I changed my mind after seeing the commercials, so it took another 10 minutes.

Finally it got to the last page and asked how old I was, after I clicked my age, it told me I didn't qualify, because I didn't watch one of the on-line commercials long enough and I should pay more attention to the advertisment when it is playing. After the commercial played, it asked if you watched it, paid attention, didn't pay attention. I always selected that I watched it and paid attention. It was actually scolding me in the end and telling me to watch on-line adds better in the future. What a crock.

faithhope
01-07-2008, 11:59 AM
I just did a coffee survey... I finished it... the survey thanked me... but took me back to the did not complete a survey page on SR... and I can take another survey...
looks like I won't get credit for that one.

Alice28
01-07-2008, 06:25 PM
http://survey.confirmit.com/wix1/InternalError.htm?aspxerrorpath=/wix1/p568811030.aspx

this one on cell phones- did the ENTIRE survey, about 25-30 minutes, only to get 'internal error, contact support'. :(

spring
01-07-2008, 08:49 PM
http://survey.confirmit.com/wix1/InternalError.htm?aspxerrorpath=/wix1/p568811030.aspx

this one on cell phones- did the ENTIRE survey, about 25-30 minutes, only to get 'internal error, contact support'. :(

I hope you made a trouble report on the main page of the daily survey. You really ought to get credit for that, especially since you saved the URL. It's worth trying, anyway. Good luck.

StitchandPooh'smom
01-08-2008, 09:44 AM
I seriously don't like OTX

I just spend 30 minutes on a survey about 3 different automobile makers. It showed me on-line advertisements. Then I had to rate the advertisement. Before this it asked me questions about the 3 automobiles. After the commercials, it asked me all the same questions and asked if I changed my mind after seeing the commercials, so it took another 10 minutes.

Finally it got to the last page and asked how old I was, after I clicked my age, it told me I didn't qualify, because I didn't watch one of the on-line commercials long enough and I should pay more attention to the advertisment when it is playing. After the commercial played, it asked if you watched it, paid attention, didn't pay attention. I always selected that I watched it and paid attention. It was actually scolding me in the end and telling me to watch on-line adds better in the future. What a crock.

Aaargh!!!! I just took this same one. Once it asked me my age, it said I gave an invalid answer and would not be able to finish! Then it gave me the "Honest and truthful answers are vital" spiel! (I swear I didn't lie about my age :rotfl: ). I have yet to qualify for any of the OTX surveys, but at least they usually kick me out before I have spent 20 minutes on it and they don't typically insult my integrity as well! So NOT worth 70 cents!

marcymajor
01-08-2008, 10:04 AM
i just got that one too (i also got it yesterday) and got the same error message after i put in my age ( i guess i'm too old or something). i hate otx surveys and i hate the fact that after you spend at least 25 minutes doing one of their surveys they give you the line that you gave an invalid answer and you did not answer honestly. what kind of remark is that for a survey company to give - very judgemental if you ask me. i think someone needs to alert otx about their survey practices and how after giving them so much information, you don't qualify.:computer:

eacatwork
01-09-2008, 03:40 PM
I took a survey yesterday (1/8) and got proper credit for it today. I go in and try to do one for today and get the "exceeded the daily limit message." I'm confused...please help!

bartleby1
01-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Any chance that you did your survey after 7pm/8pm eastern time? I'm finding that if I do one after 7 or 8:00ish that there clock doesn't reset for the next day and I get the exceeded message.

Clear cookies and try a different email addy.

BTW, the exceeded message will probably reset tonight around 7 or 8 oclock

Kycha
01-09-2008, 05:43 PM
You may be in a 24 hour loop. Meaning, you can only do today's survey after you hit the 24 hour mark. This happens sometimes, for no rhyme or reason. What time did you take yesterday's survey? Wait for that time to pass today, and then try for a new survey. Also, try cleaning out your cookies. HTH

cuppycakemom
01-09-2008, 05:43 PM
I've got an OTX one right now that is about "premium cookies" and after it loads a veiw of a "new cookie box", it won't give me the NEXT button clickable to continue!!

So, I get out of it and try to do a different one and I get this:

Come back soon

We're sorry, but you seem to have reached the maximum number of surveys in our system for the time period. If you have joined several survey programs, you may have taken one of our surveys on another survey program.

We have many survey opportunities most of the time, so don't hesitate to try again tomorrow for your next chance to give your opinion.

Note that we are temporarily unable to send you back to your survey program. Please accept our apologies.

:computer: :computer: :computer:

Kycha
01-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Sometimes you have to wait for the next button to appear(sometimes a minute or more). They must have it on a timer or something. They really want you to look at it for the length of time they think is appropriate.

Sorry it didn't work for you.

spring
01-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Sometimes you have to wait for the next button to appear(sometimes a minute or more). They must have it on a timer or something. They really want you to look at it for the length of time they think is appropriate.

I agree with Kycha. I did one on car advertising today, and it took what seemed like FOREVER for the next button to light up.

lurkyloo
01-09-2008, 08:15 PM
I just did an entire hotel survey, got all the way to the end, and then got an error message...:computer:

lurkyloo
01-09-2008, 09:29 PM
After that last one, the next survey I got - on shipping supplies - took me all the way to the end and then wouldn't return me to SR either!! :computer: :computer: :computer:

cuppycakemom
01-09-2008, 09:29 PM

Thanks for the thoughts all, but I actually left the page up while I went to check on my kids (when I heard AHHHHHHHHH! MOOOOOOM!!!) to see if it would work....must have been about 5 minutes...still nothing, so I'm thinking the survey was messed up.

mollyeilis
01-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Anyone else getting a monster of an error message when they click on the link?

Server Error in '/SurveyTrafficUI' Application.
A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.)
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.)]
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnErro r(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +735043
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndW arning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +188
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ThrowEx ceptionAndWarning() +13
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.WriteSn i() +638097
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.WritePa cket(Byte flushMode) +265
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TdsLogin(SqlLogin rec) +1922
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.Log in(Int64 timerExpire, String newPassword) +411
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.Ope nLoginEnlist(SqlConnection owningObject, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, String newPassword, Boolean redirectedUserInstance) +628
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds..ct or(DbConnectionPoolIdentity identity, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, Object providerInfo, String newPassword, SqlConnection owningObject, Boolean redirectedUserInstance) +170
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionFactory.CreateC onnection(DbConnectionOptions options, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningConnection) +359
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.Creat ePooledConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnectionOptions options) +28
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.CreateOb ject(DbConnection owningObject) +424
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.UserCrea teRequest(DbConnection owningObject) +66
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConne ction(DbConnection owningObject) +496
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetCo nnection(DbConnection owningConnection) +82
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenCo nnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory) +105
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +111
Greenfield.DataManagers.DataAccessManager.CreateCo nnection() in D:\ups_workflow_drop1\src\DataManagers\DataAccessM anager.cs:163
Greenfield.DataManagers.DataAccessManager.buildPar amArray(SqlCommand sqlCommand, IList paramArray, SqlTransaction sqlTrans) in D:\ups_workflow_drop1\src\DataManagers\DataAccessM anager.cs:147
Greenfield.DataManagers.DataAccessManager.CreateSq lCommand(String cmdText, IList paramArray, SqlTransaction sqlTrans) in D:\ups_workflow_drop1\src\DataManagers\DataAccessM anager.cs:157
Greenfield.DataManagers.DataManager.CreateSqlComma nd(String cmdText, IList paramArray, SqlTransaction sqlTrans) in D:\ups_workflow_drop1\src\DataManagers\DataManager .cs:1270
Greenfield.DataManagers.DataManager.CompleteLookup By(SQLOperation sqlOperation, AbstractObject abstractObject, Hashtable properties, String sqlString, ArrayList paramArray, IList lookupByList, SqlTransaction sqlTrans) in D:\ups_workflow_drop1\src\DataManagers\DataManager .cs:1266
Greenfield.DataManagers.DataManager.CompleteLookup By(SQLOperation sqlOperation, AbstractObject abstractObject, Hashtable properties, String sqlString, ArrayList paramArray, IList lookupByList) in D:\ups_workflow_drop1\src\DataManagers\DataManager .cs:1028
Greenfield.DataManagers.DataManager.getSqlReader(S QLOperation sqlOperation, AbstractObject abstractObject, Hashtable properties, IList lookupByList, SqlCommand& oSqlCommand) in D:\ups_workflow_drop1\src\DataManagers\DataManager .cs:982
Greenfield.DataManagers.DataManager.GetObjects(Abs tractObject abstractObject, StringCollection lookupByList, Int32 depth) in D:\ups_workflow_drop1\src\DataManagers\DataManager .cs:546
Greenfield.DataManagers.DataManager.GetObjects(Abs tractObject abstractObject, String[] lookupByArray, Int32 depth) in D:\ups_workflow_drop1\src\DataManagers\DataManager .cs:525
Greenfield.DataManagers.DataManager.GetObjects(Abs tractObject abstractObject, String lookupBy) in D:\ups_workflow_drop1\src\DataManagers\DataManager .cs:514
Greenfield.ProcessManagers.SMS.ContentManager.GetP anelTypes() in D:\ups_workflow_drop1\src\ProcessManagers\SMSProce ssManagers\ContentManager.cs:66
Greenfield.UPSTraffic.VPCacheManager.loadPanelType Cache() in d:\ups_workflow_drop1\src\UPSTraffic\SurveyTraffic UI\App_Code\VPCacheManager.cs:614
Greenfield.UPSTraffic.VPCacheManager.loadSMSTypeMa nagerCache() in d:\ups_workflow_drop1\src\UPSTraffic\SurveyTraffic UI\App_Code\VPCacheManager.cs:510
Greenfield.UPSTraffic.VPCacheManager..ctor() in d:\ups_workflow_drop1\src\UPSTraffic\SurveyTraffic UI\App_Code\VPCacheManager.cs:288
Greenfield.UPSTraffic.Global..cctor() in d:\ups_workflow_drop1\src\UPSTraffic\SurveyTraffic UI\App_Code\Global.asax.cs:61

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Greenfield.UPSTraffic.Global' threw an exception.]
Greenfield.UPSTraffic.Global..ctor() +0
ASP.global_asax..ctor() +27

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeTyp e type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck) +0
System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache) +103
System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache) +261
System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) +66
System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes) +1036
System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes) +114
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplic ationInstance() +175
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.FireApplicationO nStart(HttpContext context) +3412982
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCa lled(HttpContext context) +125
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetApplicationIn stance(HttpContext context) +91
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(Http WorkerRequest wr) +317

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.210

dawgsgirl
01-09-2008, 09:56 PM
I'm getting the same thing. Just tried to do my daily survey after messing with all the increased offers. We need help!

m 'n c
01-09-2008, 09:56 PM
I got a much shorter message stating that they were doing some site maintenance.

dawgsgirl
01-09-2008, 09:57 PM
I just tried to do my daily survey. Monster error message--won't even let you get started. HELP!!!

Mandi
01-09-2008, 09:58 PM
I'm getting that monster error too.

m 'n c
01-09-2008, 09:58 PM
They had a much shorter message not too long ago about undergoing site mainenance. Not sure how long it will be for.

Mandi
01-09-2008, 09:59 PM
We're all getting it. I'm sure it's on Greenfield's side and we'll just have to wait it out. Frustrating for sure, but the nature of the beast. :computer:

Hedy
01-09-2008, 10:09 PM
We're all getting it. I'm sure it's on Greenfield's side and we'll just have to wait it out. Frustrating for sure, but the nature of the beast.

:computer: :computer: :computer:

Let me tell you, this is not positive reinforcement for the if I do x task, I can do my survey plan. :mad:

jfrog
01-09-2008, 10:13 PM
YUP, I just got this monster message about an error connecting to blah blah blah.....guess we need to keep checking back-grrrr!!!!:(

lurkyloo
01-09-2008, 10:24 PM
I got the monster error message too after I had 2 surveys die on me when I got to the LAST PAGE....

memanana
01-09-2008, 10:31 PM
I got the monster error also

Pooh's Pal
01-09-2008, 10:34 PM
I too got the monster message, thinking it was just me....

and now when I go to SR Home page ...it comes up Log In page..I click on Log In and it goes right to the page with my name on it?? weird..me or my computer??:confused:

lenzs4
01-09-2008, 10:57 PM
I have had that message for two days - I cleared cookies and it doesn't help. I tried different stats (my DH and I ) and I used the labtop and still got that message. I can not even try for the .90 - it will not let me in.

jfrog
01-09-2008, 11:00 PM
My computer has been doing backflips like that on SR today too...I thought it was just me being weird! LOL, I meant my computer being weird. The daily survey thing is still not working....just keep checking...just keep checking...(sung to the toon of Dori singing 'just keep swimming, just keep swimming' on Finding Nemo)-:rotfl: OK, gotta keep my sense of humor about these things...:sunshine:

IckyMickey
01-10-2008, 12:00 AM
This monster message makes me think it isn't going to be fixed until the morning which means no $8 bonus this month.

That is just the type of back luck I've been having in January! :computer:

Alice28
01-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Yep, I'm officially out of the $8 bonus with this gaffe. Bummer. I already was one short, but I've been known to luck out and get 2 in a month. :computer:

MKCP84
01-10-2008, 12:56 AM
Just checked - still server error.

mjjmbnmm
01-10-2008, 01:04 AM
glad it's just not my computer.

mjjmbnmm
01-10-2008, 01:06 AM
it's working

kayjo
01-10-2008, 03:15 AM
I was able to do a survey at 2:00 AM. I'm still one survey behind because the one I did on 1/7 never credited. Hopefully it will turn up later in the month.

3dog2kidmom
01-10-2008, 08:35 AM
I was able to do a survey at 2:00 AM. I'm still one survey behind because the one I did on 1/7 never credited. Hopefully it will turn up later in the month.

I got mine this morning. Now the SM survey link is taking me to OTX though :confused:

lrsellars
01-10-2008, 09:53 AM
Just wondering if we are suppose to use the link and fill out the OTX survey or wait until it's back to the "2 cents" surveys. I have such issues with surveys anyway that I don't want to waste time if we know there is a problem and won't get credit.

m 'n c
01-10-2008, 09:55 AM
Sometimes Greenfield will have surveys run by OTX so you can get them and they will still count for the SM survey. Basically Greenfield is a survey hosting company that just compiles a bunch of different surveys run by other companies. Its really up to you if you want to complete the OTX survey there or in the my thoughts count offer.

m 'n c
01-10-2008, 09:56 AM
Ok just read the other thread.

So no Greenfield pages are coming up at all??

SunshineGirl
01-10-2008, 10:19 AM
I got mine this morning. Now the SM survey link is taking me to OTX though :confused:

I bet that they just rerouted these. Once they find out that Greenfield is back up, they will route them back correctly again.

askomsky
01-10-2008, 10:26 AM
I took a regular survey today no problem, but when I tried to take a SM survey it was going to OTX, so I just waited bc I didn't want to mess anything.

eacatwork
01-10-2008, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the replies. I had completed the survey around 8 PM the night before. Silly me thought the surveys were date driven, not time/hours. Oh well...I never did qualify for anything yesterday once I was able to get through anyway...seems to be the theme lately...I never qualify for anything!

eacatwork
01-10-2008, 11:52 AM
I just did a coffee survey... I finished it... the survey thanked me... but took me back to the did not complete a survey page on SR... and I can take another survey...
looks like I won't get credit for that one.

Yeah...what's up with these surveys that take all of your time and information and even THANK YOU at the end for participating, but when you get kicked back to SR expecting a "Congratulations" message, instead you get a "sorry you didn't qualify" message. If I'm not qualified, figure that out on the front end...don't waste my time and energy having me evaluate a new product, giving my opinion, etc. and lead me to believe all along that I am completing a survey that I'll get credit for, only to clock me upside the head at the end with a "unqualified message." That plain stinks!

ETA: This vent is directed at Greenfield...not the fine, lovely folks at SR. I have much love for the SR folks!

Kycha
01-10-2008, 01:14 PM
I totally understand your frustration. I have been there, done that. Don't give up though. It is amazing how quickly that 80 cents adds up.

pattip03
01-10-2008, 03:14 PM
Has anyone been able to get to congrats page today?
Seems like there weren't any available for me yesterday (tried about 40 times) and today I've completed 2 but they are not going back to Sunshine Rewards congrats page. Anybody else? I did foods - said I'd participate and then did one on cosmetics. :confused: :confused: :confused:

cglaura
01-10-2008, 03:15 PM
I got one on xxx individual packs, and rec'd the congrats / exceeded page. It took a few tries though to get to that survey.

bellanlivismom
01-10-2008, 03:16 PM
I got the xxx one too. And it let me take another one. I did not even qualify for the other one, it jumped me right out, I don't wear enough makeup.

I did eventually get one...

faithhope
01-10-2008, 03:31 PM
I didn't qualify for this survey... but at the end...it did not return me to SR... but to an advertisement and shopping site... let me add that it was alot of questions to the not qualify part too...

not sure if I'm allowed to post this link..
http://www1.talbots.com/talbotsonline/index.aspx