PDA

View Full Version : Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22

bellanlivismom
03-19-2008, 02:06 PM
I could not get the audio clip either...

Sherri
03-19-2008, 02:20 PM
ARGGGGH!

I finally qualify for a daily survey and after 45 minutes, it doesn't take me back to the SR congratulations page! :computer:

It was one of those ones where you have to download a toolbar and then perform certain tasks on a website and then offer your opinion on the website. I couldn't close out the page when it was done, it ate up a ton of virtual memory and I ended up having to reboot my computer.

All that and no credit!

I got the same one yesterday. Finished the whole thing - no congrats page and no credit today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lanny76
03-19-2008, 02:39 PM
I got an appliances one today on the 1st try. Last 2 days I got booted out of one, then had no surveys available, so this is nice to get one again!

spring
03-19-2008, 02:48 PM
I got one today that was so quick, I can't even remember what it was! I call this condition mentalpause.:rotfl: However, seriously, I think it was about 5 minutes long and was asking questions about retirement or some short financial info.

askomsky
03-19-2008, 04:23 PM
I seem to go in cycles, earlier in the week it was food.
Yesterday it was dryers today it was digital cameras (loved this one)

mollyeilis
03-20-2008, 09:37 PM
Head's up.

Just did, or so I thought, a survey about athletic shoes. It's a pet topic of mine, so I was happy to do it. All throughout there were issues with the survey hanging, and a few times I had to click Stop and press enter or continue or whatever the button was again. This happened at the end, and as it really should have ended, I got "Our records indicate that you have already completed this survey."

And now I can take another survey. :(

So just in case you get that one, there's one of two things to think about...

*it might not finish/credit for you, and/or...
*whatever you do, however long it hangs, do NOT press "stop" and click the button again.

Harumph. Going to send them an email (I knew something bad was going to happen with it, and kept copying the URLs of each page before it went through) about it.

mia214jia
03-21-2008, 08:50 AM
Finally got one after about a week or more! but it was a LOOOOOOONNNNGGG one zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' :rotfl:

T1nkrules
03-21-2008, 09:53 AM
I started a daily survey this am (I believe on shopping-I can't remember-it mentioned several items, shoes being one) and answered several pages, got to the video and it wouldn't view...error on java...I just used java this week so I know it's running ok...and I couldn't finish because I couldn't see what it was they wanted me to see...had to finally exit out to go to work...:(anyone else having this problem?

Mom2aPrincess
03-21-2008, 10:06 AM
I started a daily survey this am (I believe on shopping-I can't remember-it mentioned several items, shoes being one) and answered several pages, got to the video and it wouldn't view...error on java...I just used java this week so I know it's running ok...and I couldn't finish because I couldn't see what it was they wanted me to see...had to finally exit out to go to work...:(anyone else having this problem?

I have problems with the videos on a regular basis if I try from home. Not sure why, but if I see a video popping up, I am usually pretty certain that I'm going to have to try a new one.

piglet-for-me
03-21-2008, 10:24 AM

The first one I qualified for this morning had to do with videos as well and hung up. I don't remember what the topic was but I don't remember anything about shoes. I saw the first video clip and then it just sat there loading and loading. I finally gave up.

I did take one that I still am not sure what the ultimate subject was because it jumped between cholesterol medication and paper towels. :confused:

marcymajor
03-21-2008, 10:28 AM
my first attempted survey this morning was on fiber products and i got a java error as the videos would not load. the error was so bad that it completely froze up my computer and i had to bring my computer down and restart it again. not a good way to start a morning. eventually i did get another survey this morning and managed to complete it and got the congrats page. maybe we should warn people about this problem with greenfield's java application.

piglet-for-me
03-21-2008, 10:42 AM
my first attempted survey this morning was on fiber products and i got a java error as the videos would not load. the error was so bad that it completely froze up my computer and i had to bring my computer down and restart it again. not a good way to start a morning. eventually i did get another survey this morning and managed to complete it and got the congrats page. maybe we should warn people about this problem with greenfield's java application.

That's it - the fiber one! I never got to the point of freezing up as I bailed out.

I'm glad you have a better memory than me.

mjjmbnmm
03-21-2008, 02:46 PM
I just took the fastest survey, it was a total of 5 questions, those fast ones scare me sometimes.

lanny76
03-21-2008, 03:45 PM
I must have failed to qualify for at least 10 surveys before I finally got one, a longish one about social/consumer issues. It asked me things like, was I happy, was I satisfied with my life, and then lots of questions about my shopping habits and what I had bought. Not a bad survey, but a little long - maybe 25 minutes. Just happy to get one!

Iteach
03-22-2008, 08:51 PM
Got a survey today about a specific wine company. I completed it, but it did not take me back to SR congrats page, just their own thank you page.:computer:

marcymajor
03-23-2008, 06:14 AM
i got that one also this morning so after i finished it i checked to see if i would get the exceeded my limit for surveys and i didn't so i was finally able to take another survey and got the congrats page and the exceeded limit page. i hope you are able to take another survey today as the pickings are really lean from greenfield. have a happy easter and a good day.:sunshine:

Iteach
03-23-2008, 12:01 PM
Only 1 option to check early this morning and I am not an architect! Checked back a couple hours later and there were several more options, so got one! :sunshine:

piglet-for-me
03-25-2008, 08:25 AM
15 minutes into one this morning about a specific online banking company - only to be told I didn't qualify. :(

disney_girl
03-25-2008, 09:00 AM
DH got one this morning on car cleaning product...did the whole survey and the classification info and then it went back to SR and said he didn't qualify. It was a long survey for not qualifying :(

StitchandPooh'smom
03-25-2008, 12:00 PM
I had a long one today that asked questions about everything from the ages of my kids to how many indoor pets we had, then asked about lots of different kinds of household appliances - where I shopped for them, which ones I had, whether or not I liked to iron, etc. It asked what percentage of our clothes that I iron, then it kicked me out and said there were no surveys. There were WAY too many qualifying questions to kick me out after 15 minutes! :computer:

I was able to get another longish one on food products that I was at least able to complete!

LuvMyBoys
03-25-2008, 03:13 PM
I got a long one today asking me about which vehicles I would consider buying, then had me rate each one. At the end it asked me to agree to do a shorter survey tomorrow and when I agreed, it told me thanks and then didn't take me back to the SR page. :(

I can still try to qualify for a survey so I guess that won't credit :(

***Disregard, I just received the email from Greenfield with the follow up survey and after I finished that it took me back to the SR congratulations page. Strange survey, but at least it worked!! :)

mom2ian
03-25-2008, 03:36 PM
I had a long one today that asked questions about everything from the ages of my kids to how many indoor pets we had, then asked about lots of different kinds of household appliances - where I shopped for them, which ones I had, whether or not I liked to iron, etc. It asked what percentage of our clothes that I iron, then it kicked me out and said there were no surveys. There were WAY too many qualifying questions to kick me out after 15 minutes! :computer:

DH got this same one and got kicked out at the same point.

emmoore5124
03-25-2008, 09:58 PM
I got one that I went all the way through on for a salsa but it then took me to the didn't qualify page.

I think this is the URL
http://surveys.surveynetwork.com/36363041/invalid.php?reason=E03&disp=29&pin=00000E8C9F00800

Not sure if you still want those, I saw it in the first post but didn't read through all 300+ pages of posts.

lurkyloo
03-25-2008, 11:20 PM
Has this changed recently? For the last few days it's been exactly 24 hours before I can get a survey again...

m 'n c
03-26-2008, 12:17 AM
Has this changed recently? For the last few days it's been exactly 24 hours before I can get a survey again...

I think Greenfield just put back the 24 hour timer.

MdCaterer
03-26-2008, 01:11 AM
That really narrows the window of availability if you don;t get to one until late at night! Becareful too because I have noticed that my husband does the regular greenfield survey ecause it seemed he qualified more than I. SO I do the SM one for and then the next day when he went to take the daily greenfield survey it had my email addy and info. He almost missed it because he is the only one taking the daily surveys. So be careful you could get banned by accident!!!!

mollyeilis
03-26-2008, 01:14 AM
I swear I did a survey earlier this afternoon...but wasn't 100% positive, so I just clicked on it again, expecting to be told that I did one today...but it let me do another one?!??! Let me explain that I work night shift...worked 12 hours the last 4 nights in a row...so I am VERY tired. Then to add to it, my kids had a 2 hour delay today, so I slept for one hour, then got up to get them to school....slept for another 2 hours...then got my son off the kindergarten bus,etc. So I am just a "little" confused about what really was today, what may have been yesterday, etc! :confused: But I really swear that I did two today... (or I am going crazy....) I will be curious to see what happens to my account.

I have a notebook where I write everything. I even write the time that I finish surveys when I can remember to do so. And by "finish" I mean get all the way through, get the SR page congratulating me, then go to the DS page again to "try" to get another, and get the "exceeded daily limit" message. THEN I write it on my page.

Sounds like with your schedule you could benefit from note-taking too!

I'm on an almost perfect 24 hour cycle with my surveys. Not that I always get one and complete it 24 or 25 hours the last, but they are available to me 24 hours after I complete the last one.

piglet-for-me
03-26-2008, 07:53 AM
My 13 year old took one this morning on candy & snacks. At the end it said it was completed and the answered were submitted, but it did not return to the congratulations screen and I'm still able to try for another survey.

Bummer! :(

wisconsinmom
03-26-2008, 04:34 PM
OK, today I got a survey I'd already done. It was about birth control. I stuck with it for a bit thinking it maybe wasn't the same one but I closed out and didn't finish it because I didn't want to cheat. I used the same email/demographic info that I've been using all along. I thought Greenfield had that issue fixed:confused:

TIAMOMMA
03-26-2008, 06:43 PM
All day it shows I've exceeded the limit when I haven't taken a survey?!?

spring
03-26-2008, 06:48 PM
Got one on a vitamin/herbal product. It took forever for the commercials to load, but it was overall an enjoyable survey. I did get taken to the Congrats screen.:sunshine:

lanny76
03-26-2008, 11:27 PM
Had a ridiculous one to start with about new movies and trailers I was supposed to watch. It looked like about 15 pages of them I was supposed to watch - after I had done 2 or 3, it still said at the top 15/28. And when I had watched them, made my choice, and wanted to go on, I would get a little box that said please watch the videos to go on, thanks!! Well, after 25 minutes of that and not having gotten very far, I just closed out - regardless of the possibility I might not get another survey. That was just too much for this time of night!!

Mom2aPrincess
03-26-2008, 11:29 PM
Had a ridiculous one to start with about new movies and trailers I was supposed to watch. It looked like about 15 pages of them I was supposed to watch - after I had done 2 or 3, it still said at the top 15/28. And when I had watched them, made my choice, and wanted to go on, I would get a little box that said please watch the videos to go on, thanks!! Well, after 25 minutes of that and not having gotten very far, I just closed out - regardless of the possibility I might not get another survey. That was just too much for this time of night!!

Hmmmm...I'm doing that one right now and so far it has behaved almost perfectly for me....I've had to restart one video that locked up in the middle...

*knock on wood* I'm on 24/28

MKelley226
03-26-2008, 11:32 PM

I just got this one tonight too and finished it. It took me a while...but was doing it between doing other things. I found the trailers entertaining and so did my 3 year old daughter.

lanny76
03-26-2008, 11:43 PM
Well, I'm glad it has worked well for others! It was just taking too long and was being balky for me, otherwise I would have enjoyed it more too. SOme of the videos were quite funny.

luvdisney00
03-27-2008, 12:10 AM

OMG, I just finished this one, it took over an hour, and i think I saw every trailer for EVERY movie coming out for quite some time. And yes it went all the way to 28/28 Aggggh!

tarheelpat
03-27-2008, 01:08 AM
The movie one died on me at 20/28. After doing the Nielson download, it just sort of froze. I was so annoyed b/c at that point I had spent close to an hour!

Not a good couple days for surveys for me:

I got one that it wanted my son to answer questions about candy/gummies. He finished it, got the thank you page and didn't get taken back to SR.

Iteach
03-27-2008, 03:37 AM
I wish the movie trailer survey had told you in the beginning that you needed windows to download one of the trailers. I was on a Mac and had watched about 16 by that time. Too bad because I enjoyed watching some of the movies that will be coming out. Mac users, beware of this survey!

lanny76
03-27-2008, 08:14 AM
OMG, I just finished this one, it took over an hour, and i think I saw every trailer for EVERY movie coming out for quite some time. And yes it went all the way to 28/28 Aggggh!

Over an hour - for .80!!! Wow - at the rate I was going, I think it would have taken me way over an hour, maybe 1 1/2 hrs. It was making me watch me some of the videos 2x just to go on to the next page, for what reason I don't know. It couldn't seem to tell I HAD already watched them. I'm glad I backed out. I did manage to get another, shorter one after that.

jill
03-27-2008, 08:54 AM
I had one a couple of days ago about new dishes on restaurant menus. I went through about 20 pages rating different dishes and then I was told I didn't qualify! Stinks!

SunshineGirl
03-27-2008, 09:12 AM
Imagine the tens of thousands of people to take Greenfield surveys every day NOT through incentive sites. They are taking them merely to enter the Greenfield contest and don't even get anything out of them except for the satisfaction of weighing in with their opinions. Greenfield actually gets the majority of its surveys takers directly through their site and not through paid sites.

m 'n c
03-27-2008, 09:15 AM
Imagine the tens of thousands of people to take Greenfield surveys every day NOT through incentive sites. They are taking them merely to enter the Greenfield contest and don't even get anything out of them except for the satisfaction of weighing in with their opinions. Greenfield actually gets the majority of its surveys takers directly through their site and not through paid sites.

If we could just find these people, give them a referral, and show them the light :rotfl:

fourfoxesinpa
03-27-2008, 09:16 AM
Today DH got one on casual socks and yesterday, he did one on underwear. Not too bad he claims.

sunshinecindy
03-27-2008, 10:21 AM
I just did the longest one in the history of mankind about home theatre systems, but it gave me alot of knowledge on them, so was pretty good.

Slyboots
03-27-2008, 01:31 PM
I've been lucky with the daily surveys this month, with the exception of two. On two surveys, both completely different subjects, I completed the surveys, but didn't have a 'next' button to take me back the the SR congrats page. :( Instead, I received this message both times:

Congratulations!

You have successfully completed this survey, and a sweepstakes entry will be credited to your account.If a cash incentive was also offered for this survey it will be credited to your account upon project closure.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions.

Has anyone gotten this message before? What are the chances I will receive my participation credits upon 'project closure'? :confused:

Thanks

spring
03-27-2008, 01:58 PM
I've been lucky with the daily surveys this month, with the exception of two. On two surveys, both completely different subjects, I completed the surveys, but didn't have a 'next' button to take me back the the SR congrats page. :( Instead, I received this message both times:

Congratulations!

You have successfully completed this survey, and a sweepstakes entry will be credited to your account.If a cash incentive was also offered for this survey it will be credited to your account upon project closure.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions.

Has anyone gotten this message before? What are the chances I will receive my participation credits upon 'project closure'? :confused:

Thanks

Unfortunately, that does happen from time to time. What you SHOULD do when you get something like that is to report it, but only if it is the Greenfield daily survey. You need to copy and paste the URL after clicking on the "Click here to report a problem with a survey" at the bottom of the daily survey opening page. I always go through a different browser to do this so I can also paste the message you got. This is the only possible way to get credit for a survey that does not go back to the SR Congrats page. I've done this quite a few times and, unfortunately, haven't noticed any extra credits coming in. However, maybe you'll be lucky!:sunshine:

faithhope
03-27-2008, 03:46 PM
did credits come through for yesterday's survey yet??

marcymajor
03-27-2008, 03:48 PM
mine did after 12:30 this afternoon.

spring
03-27-2008, 03:49 PM
Same here........probably not the answer you wanted to hear.:(

lrsellars
03-27-2008, 04:41 PM
I didn't get credit either. I was afraid to ask. DH does the survey's so I'm going to check to see if he did one yesterday. He usually tells me when he's having trouble and not qualifying but he didn't mention it.

luvdisney00
03-27-2008, 06:47 PM
I didn't get credit today either and I got the congrats page last night and I am closed out now with the "sorry you've exceeded your limits..." I did a LONG one late last night about movies and will be upset if it doesn't credit.

jnorth1007
03-27-2008, 06:51 PM
Daily surveys from yesterday have already credited so it looks like yours dodn't go through. I did the same movie trailer survey last night and I got credit for it this morning so I don't know what the difference is and why mine credited and yours didn't. Did you get through the Neilsen d/l ok? I was worried at that point that I would have issues and was so happy to make it to 28/28.

m 'n c
03-27-2008, 06:54 PM
I didn't get credit today either and I got the congrats page last night and I am closed out now with the "sorry you've exceeded your limits..." I did a LONG one late last night about movies and will be upset if it doesn't credit.

how late are we talking here? If you were anywhere close to midnight eastern it might not pull until tomorrow. I've had that happen lots of times recently if I finish within 15 minutes of the date change. It could come through tomorrow.

mollyeilis
03-27-2008, 06:55 PM

How late? Into the early morning? If so, those have, in the past, for me, gotten caught in a weird loop where it's not quite tomorrow but it isn't "today", and those generally credit for me the following day (aka tomorrow, friday).

Mine get even more complicated b/c I'm on the west coast, so things taken after 9pm can *sometimes* get stuck in that odd loop. In my experience. So it's possible, maybe, possibly, you'll get credit. maybe. :)

luvdisney00
03-27-2008, 07:01 PM
Daily surveys from yesterday have already credited so it looks like yours dodn't go through. I did the same movie trailer survey last night and I got credit for it this morning so I don't know what the difference is and why mine credited and yours didn't. Did you get through the Neilsen d/l ok? I was worried at that point that I would have issues and was so happy to make it to 28/28.

Yes I got all the way through to 28/28 and I got the SR congrats page. Grrr it is so frustrating because that one was so time consuming, plus I did it late so I can't do one today.

Unless...I'm not sure now that it might be possible that I finished after midnight. I usually write down what time I get the congrats page, but it was so long that I was really tired. Oh, I have my fingers crossed that I did finish after Midnight and that it will credit for 3/27, tomorrow. I hope , I hope!!!

whiterain
03-27-2008, 08:45 PM
Yep, we are their best traffic. I started a survey today and it went fine til my internet cut us off. They would not accept me after, because I had to give my name over, and they said someone with that name already started this survey!LOL! Oh Well.

luvdisney00
03-28-2008, 12:44 PM
Yeah!!! My LONG movie survey credited today, I must have finished after mn because I wrote it in my log as 3/26 but it credited as 3/27. I'm just so glad to have credit for that one as it was HARD to stick with it to the end:computer: but I did.

mollyeilis
03-28-2008, 01:20 PM
Oh I'm so glad it credited for you!

faithhope
03-28-2008, 03:57 PM
Just wanted to warn people about this survey I had...
I'm sure I'll get credit for it...but it bothered me...

It asked for mailing address so it could send me something to sample...
I'm thinking that is fine... Thinking it would be shampoo or lotion or some cleaning product...

Then it turns out to be a credit card survey VERY LONG...asking very personal info on money...and having that info tied to my address makes me feel bad... I should have followed my gut feeling and quit in the middle... but I finished it...

mollyeilis
03-28-2008, 04:01 PM
Was that the one that asked how you deal with mail?

I've read about it before and didn't hear anything negative about it.

I got it too, today, and for some reason I didn't feel the questions were that personal, but maybe we had somewhat different questions. :)

deana
03-28-2008, 04:03 PM
Hey Faith...I also got that one today but it got stuck part way through...and then I got booted when trying to refresh. Boy am I glad I missed it!!

lanny76
03-28-2008, 05:26 PM
Was that the one that asked how you deal with mail?

I've read about it before and didn't hear anything negative about it.

I got it too, today, and for some reason I didn't feel the questions were that personal, but maybe we had somewhat different questions. :)

I had that one yesterday - I wasn't sure about giving out my address and all, but then the questions weren't very intrusive. They seemed to want to know how I would deal with certain pieces of mail, which were credit card offers/rewards offers. I didn't feel like I was asked anything too personal about my credit cards - other than they wanted to know later about how many we had and the generic names, like visa or mastercard, but not the specific issuer of the card or anything else . Since it wasn't too specific I didn't have a problem with it. Probably the worst that can come of it is that we get some extra credit card offers in the mail!! Which we will look at and throw away, shred.

marcymajor
03-28-2008, 05:32 PM
i also got that one today and it did not seem to ask a whole lot of personal questions besides wanting my name and address and what credit cards i have. it wanted me look credit card offers that come in the mail and how i would handle them and if i would apply for them. not too awful to get through as far as surveys go.:sunshine:

OhMari
03-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Did anyone get the daily survey credit for 3/27. It still hasn't showed up. Plus I never got my OTX one for 3/27.

marcymajor
03-28-2008, 06:44 PM
my daily survey from 3/27 posted after 12:30 today and my otx posted after 2. not wanted you wanted to hear i guess. sorry about that.

lanny76
03-29-2008, 02:54 PM
Grrrrr - I seem to be on a 24 hr rotation all right. I had to wait until later one evening to do a survey because we were so busy, and now I can't get one till after 9 pm! I could skip a day to get back on track with my afternoon schedule - but I want to get all I can so maybe I will stay in the top 10 on the Big Board this month, so guess I'm stuck doing surveys when I want to go to bed instead!!

wilsonfamily4
03-30-2008, 01:41 PM
http://ws4.voxco.com/IntWeb.dll?IMODE=2&PROJECT=KELTON.KPR613004&urlimport=1&questlist=GID&GID=110282

This is a URl of a completed survey that I guess did not work as I can go back and take another one. It was on going green and music. So beware. It was a nice survey but doesn't seem to work on connecting a finished survey to SR. :(

lanny76
03-30-2008, 10:00 PM
There is one I am trying to do right now that is supposed to show me ads and so on. An ad is supposed to flash on the screen for a moment and then I'm to get a grid where I click on the spot I first looked with the ad. Anyway, I get to this point of the survey, and the ad doesn't flash, it just sits there on the screen. It's a survey that has blue pages on it and deals with shopping, if this helps anyone out. And if you do refresh, it starts you over - so the same thing happened again!
Guess I'm going to have to try my luck with another one - and this was about the only option I had.:computer: Oh well.

iluvamystery89
03-31-2008, 07:55 AM
my daily survey list doesn't even have any demographic choices...just my e-mail addy and the start survey button. i click it and it says there are no surveys i qualify for right now. it said that yesterday too :(

marcymajor
03-31-2008, 08:01 AM
the only choice i have listed on my daily survey has to do with technology products in business so when i check none of the above i get sorry there are no surveys that you qualify for. i wonder why greenfield hasn't updated their survey database as i have been trying to get a survey since very early this morning. guess i'll try again later this morning.:confused:

iluvamystery89
03-31-2008, 08:05 AM
yeah me too, i'll just keep clicking. good luck to you :)

lanny76
03-31-2008, 08:11 AM
After that survey that didn't work last night, there was nothing for me - and still no options at all this morning.

mjjmbnmm
03-31-2008, 08:16 AM
I've had the same 4 options for over 24 hours and don't fit any of them.

PSL1013
03-31-2008, 11:56 AM
After that survey that didn't work last night, there was nothing for me - and still no options at all this morning.

I'm also showing no options this morning....just, if this is not your (email address) click here? :confused:

kimbih
03-31-2008, 12:56 PM
I got connected to another site for a super easy survey. The other site said I successfully completed it but it didn't come back to SR. Does that mean I won't get credit for it? :confused:

piglet-for-me
03-31-2008, 12:58 PM
I'm also showing no options this morning....just, if this is not your (email address) click here? :confused:

Maybe things are cleared up now, as I just completed a survey. :cooldance:

jenvance
03-31-2008, 01:33 PM
I couldn't do the survey because they wanted me to download something and I didn't want to.

lanny76
03-31-2008, 01:54 PM
I wonder what's up - still shows no options for me, only if 'you are not so-and-so, click here'?!:confused: This is 2 days in a row!! I was having a pretty good time this month till this happens.

cherbear
03-31-2008, 02:03 PM
I got connected to another site for a super easy survey. The other site said I successfully completed it but it didn't come back to SR. Does that mean I won't get credit for it? :confused:

Did you try taking another one to see if it gives you the message that you've already completed a survey today?

iluvamystery89
03-31-2008, 02:08 PM
still nothing for me...2nd day in a row :(

kayjo
03-31-2008, 02:39 PM
still nothing for me...2nd day in a row :(

My DH hasn't been able to get a survey the last two days either. I was hoping he could get at least one more so that we would have 175 entries into the cruise drawing.

iluvamystery89
03-31-2008, 02:41 PM
My DH hasn't been able to get a survey the last two days either. I was hoping he could get at least one more so that we would have 175 entries into the cruise drawing.

i'll keep my fingers crossed for y'all :sunshine2:

PSL1013
03-31-2008, 03:17 PM
Maybe things are cleared up now, as I just completed a survey. :cooldance:

Nope...still showing just my email? I cleared cookies etc. I wonder what's up? Maybe I'm on that 24hr. loop or something? :confused:

lanny76
03-31-2008, 04:39 PM
I did have one option this morning, so I don't think I'm on a 24hr loop. HOwever, I still get no surveys available.

deana
03-31-2008, 05:33 PM
Same here...no surveys available for 2 days. I was beginning to get worried that I was banned until I checked this post. Hope it clears up for everyone soon.

iluvamystery89
03-31-2008, 06:17 PM
now they're teasing me, lol, made me think i was going to take a survey (still no list of options, just my e-mail addy and the start survey button, but i clicked it anyway). when it asked me how many business trips i'd taken in the past year and i put 0, i was kicked out and told there were no other surveys for me.

kayjo
03-31-2008, 07:36 PM
now they're teasing me, lol, made me think i was going to take a survey (still no list of options, just my e-mail addy and the start survey button, but i clicked it anyway). when it asked me how many business trips i'd taken in the past year and i put 0, i was kicked out and told there were no other surveys for me.

My DH just finished this one. He travels at least twice a month so the survey gods must love him!

lanny76
03-31-2008, 10:49 PM
Still no options and no surveys for me at all the whole day - hmmmm:confused:. I wonder what's up with that - usually there's something but not today. So not a good start for next month's earnings! Tomorrow's another day - hope it has a survey in it.

mollyeilis
03-31-2008, 10:52 PM
Me too. Same options all day.

Oh wait, there was one moment of excitement, but then I hadn't seen a dermatologist in the last 12 months and they lost interest in me. :p

Mom2aPrincess
03-31-2008, 11:01 PM
Same here....I haven't been able to get any of the surveys the last few days, and I've tried different computers, different ips numbers, and different times of day....oh well, maybe tomorrow and the new month will bring new opportunities...

marcymajor
04-01-2008, 04:32 AM
all i did this morning was put in my info and all i got was sorry there are no surveys that you qualify for - no questions - no nothing. this is getting very frustrating and i wonder what greenfield's problem is with their surveys. this is not the way i want to start the month of april. UGH.:computer::computer:

fourfoxesinpa
04-01-2008, 07:40 AM
DH got one on a "variety" of products including dairy, banking, auto and it locked up when there was supposed to be a "flash" page. I reported the problem but now there's nothing for him to take. :computer: At least it's early enough in the day to keep trying. I am going to try really hard for the Triple Play each day this quarter.

iluvamystery89
04-01-2008, 07:49 AM
just checked, still no surveys for me, just my e-mail addy and the "start survey" button.

lanny76
04-01-2008, 08:11 AM
I checked too, and nothing for me either - just the start button -:confused:

llgray16
04-01-2008, 09:09 AM
DH got one on a "variety" of products including dairy, banking, auto and it locked up when there was supposed to be a "flash" page. I reported the problem but now there's nothing for him to take. :computer: At least it's early enough in the day to keep trying. I am going to try really hard for the Triple Play each day this quarter.

Was it the one where an image of products comes up and never goes away? I am having the same problem! I have emailed them so hopefully they will get it fixed.

Mom2aPrincess
04-01-2008, 10:09 AM
I haven't been able to get a survey (any of the 3 available) in days....UGH!!! :computer:

iluvamystery89
04-01-2008, 11:04 AM
y'all keep trying, i just completed a survey!! :cooldance: of course, my offers still won't credit :(

Mom2aPrincess
04-01-2008, 11:50 AM
y'all keep trying, i just completed a survey!! :cooldance: of course, my offers still won't credit :(

Thanks for posting the encouragment....I went in after your post and I got one on car wash stuff...:cooldance:

MdCaterer
04-01-2008, 12:10 PM
DH just had one that wanted home mailing address and he agreed it was supposed to be about mail. Then it asked a bunch of personal financial questions (which always makes me leary!) Then it said it was loading something and showed a progress bar it also stated if it does not open a new page 10 seconds after it is 100% loaded hit refresh. It did not open and when he hit refresh it started over. Then we he put in his information it said "sorry someone from your address has already taken this survey" and kicked him out!! He sent an email but we are not holding our breath. Last month had a problem, sent GF an email, they replied said he would get credit and would he answer a few more questions on another survey which he did and he never got credit for any of them !!

piglet-for-me
04-01-2008, 01:34 PM
I checked too, and nothing for me either - just the start button -:confused:

Me too, all morning. No options to check. But, I clicked on the start button and just got a very easy one about pizza.

Weird. :confused:

jjskribs
04-02-2008, 09:27 AM
This is my fourth day of not having any options for surveys. (except wanting to know if I have $100,000 to $500,00 of investable assets :rotfl: ) I've been here for a year and have hardly ever had a problem getting a survey but I guess there is no longer a need for someone with my profile! Surveys are my "bread and butter" so I hope things change soon. I miss my Daily Survey.

MdCaterer
04-02-2008, 09:36 AM
DH just tried to get the daily survey with no luck and I tried the AMP and got nothing : ((((

iluvamystery89
04-02-2008, 09:38 AM
they're my bread & butter too...i thought i was going to get in on one about taxes, but as soon as i told them i filed 2/11/08, i got kicked out and there's nothing else for me. i guess they're looking for those april 15 holdouts! oh well. maybe there'll be something later.

bellanlivismom
04-02-2008, 09:46 AM
C'mon greenfield load more surveys! :rotfl: I am so impatient. I keep trying all day. I am so impatient. I have been doing well with them so I get fiesty. :angel:

PSL1013
04-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Nothing there again this morning for me to check off, really strange. :confused:

PSL1013
04-02-2008, 10:13 AM
Well I still have nothing to check off but just got an email from SR explaining that they were going to do the same bonus again this month and click here to visit the daily survey page.....well I clicked, got accepted for a survey (taxes) and completed it with the congrats page...how amazing is that? No surveys for two days and then I got one through an email with a click! :woohoo:

jjskribs
04-02-2008, 10:40 AM
I just tried going through the e-mail but unfortunately it still did not give me a survey. Just have to keep checking and checking and checking.....

bajam
04-02-2008, 10:41 AM
I have a question about daily surveys. I know Greenfield said you could have 2 email address that had their own set of demographics. My husband had been doing the DS and I was doing the SM one. I am no longer a SM so is it okay for either of us to try for the DS or is it locked in for my husbands email and demos now? I don't want to get banned again.

m 'n c
04-02-2008, 10:44 AM
I have a question about daily surveys. I know Greenfield said you could have 2 email address that had their own set of demographics. My husband had been doing the DS and I was doing the SM one. I am no longer a SM so is it okay for either of us to try for the DS or is it locked in for my husbands email and demos now? I don't want to get banned again.

I think your husband is locked in for this quarter until you make SM again. Its not worth the risk of testing out the 2 email switch off in my opinion. So with that said I'd just move it over and have him do GF and you OTX when yall qualify.

bajam
04-02-2008, 11:11 AM
That's what I figured. It's fine, I'll just have to make him work for those Disney giftcards.:rotfl:

DooDahDay
04-02-2008, 11:16 AM
Trying to get back on the horse here from a rewards hiatus and nothing to even check off for me either. I haven't done much since last December. Are there less surveys than there used to be?

jjskribs
04-02-2008, 12:00 PM
YEA.......... persistance pays. I finally got a Daily Survey. :cooldance: I feel like I just hit the lottery!

mollyeilis
04-02-2008, 12:25 PM
they're my bread & butter too...i thought i was going to get in on one about taxes, but as soon as i told them i filed 2/11/08, i got kicked out and there's nothing else for me. i guess they're looking for those april 15 holdouts! oh well. maybe there'll be something later.

Nope, they didn't want me (have them figured out, just haven't submitted them yet) either.:p

lanny76
04-02-2008, 02:20 PM
One option for me, but Sprint is not my phone provider, so no surveys for me. Suddenly, my demographic doesn't seem to be very much in demand! You'd think they'd always want the opinion of a 31yrold white female from the Midwest with a middle class income and 2 small kids - but guess not(tongue in cheek)!:rotfl:

iluvamystery89
04-02-2008, 02:54 PM
LOL, i'm in the same boat-just your average gal who's opinion isn't very important right now.

saffymom
04-02-2008, 03:22 PM
I'm glad to hear I'm not alone! I haven't been able to get one for the last three days. I'll just keep trying!

Mom2aPrincess
04-02-2008, 03:31 PM
I'm glad to hear I'm not alone! I haven't been able to get one for the last three days. I'll just keep trying!

Keep trying. I had a couple days of none, and then yesterday I was able to get one all of a sudden. Try different parts of the day and any time you have a chance.

lanny76
04-02-2008, 03:49 PM
Well, good news!! I tried again, had several options, and got one about sauerkraut, which was actually short and sweet. Maybe 5 minutes! So keep trying, you never know!

mollyeilis
04-02-2008, 04:09 PM
It's funny. I finally had a new option pop up, if you had a certain ailment, and I sometimes do, and then it put me into a frequent flyer survey. Very odd. I did not qualify, sigh, but then I got a food product survey, so yay! Seems they are adding options to click on and adding surveys, so there's hope!

iluvamystery89
04-02-2008, 04:46 PM

don't give up! :hugs: i just got one!

cherbear
04-02-2008, 04:54 PM
Well, good news!! I tried again, had several options, and got one about sauerkraut, which was actually short and sweet. Maybe 5 minutes! So keep trying, you never know!

congrats! sauerkraut is sweet? who'd have guessed! :rotfl:

MdCaterer
04-02-2008, 05:52 PM
DH just finished a looooooonnnngggggg survey about plumbing and then at the end it took him back to SR page but it said he did not qualify!!! YIKES HE WAS HOT

kimbih
04-02-2008, 06:49 PM
DH just finished a looooooonnnngggggg survey about plumbing and then at the end it took him back to SR page but it said he did not qualify!!! YIKES HE WAS HOT

I got that on 3 surveys I "successfully" completed. 2 of them were even through greenfield, 1 was a partner site. I completed the surveys and had amessage it was a success but when it linked back to SR, it told me I didn't qualify. :confused:

fourfoxesinpa
04-03-2008, 07:42 AM

DH just did this one this morning and the same thing happened. Took about 25 minutes, got through all the plumbing questions, asked him for his demographics and then said he didn't qualify. Why aren't they asking those demographic questions at the front of the survey????

llgray16
04-03-2008, 02:20 PM
Did yesterday's surveys credit yet? I know I finished it and got the congrats page but I didn't get the credit today. No biggie I'm just wondering if I should cross it off my list as a completed day or not :)

askomsky
04-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Did yesterday's surveys credit yet? I know I finished it and got the congrats page but I didn't get the credit today. No biggie I'm just wondering if I should cross it off my list as a completed day or not :)

Unfortunately yes :( Not what you want to hear I know...

llgray16
04-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Unfortunately yes :( Not what you want to hear I know...

Yeah - I was afraid of that. Oh well, hopefully today's will credit :)

StitchandPooh'smom
04-03-2008, 02:42 PM
I just got a very quick survey on multigrain snacks and got through to the end where it said thank you for your participation in this study, but when I clicked, it took me to the "It appears you did not qualify . . ." SR page. Aargh! At least it was quick!

kimbih
04-03-2008, 03:28 PM
I just got a very quick survey on multigrain snacks and got through to the end where it said thank you for your participation in this study, but when I clicked, it took me to the "It appears you did not qualify . . ." SR page. Aargh! At least it was quick!

That was one of the ones I did yesterday and got the same screen. I didn't get credit for it today either :(

cuppycakemom
04-03-2008, 11:32 PM
DH just did a pretty long one about Cars....only to get at the end:

Thank you for sharing your opinions!

Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

Thank you also for agreeing to take a related, much shorter survey tomorrow. Your cooperation and opinions are greatly appreciated. You will receive your invitation for that survey shortly.

No link back to SR, and it's still letting him take another, so I'm guessing no credit tomorrow...UGH!

deana
04-04-2008, 03:11 PM

Thank you also for agreeing to take a related, much shorter survey tomorrow. Your cooperation and opinions are greatly appreciated. You will receive your invitation for that survey shortly.

No link back to SR, and it's still letting him take another, so I'm guessing no credit tomorrow...UGH!

That happened to me last week. I ended up doing another survey (and was very surprised that it allowed me too....) and then an hour later went to my email and found the "shorter survey" invitation. When I completed the shorter survey, it then took me to the congratulations page. I ended up getting credit for both somehow. So anyway, check your email....

spring
04-04-2008, 03:19 PM

That's odd.........I got this one early this morning, and having read your post, I almost exited out. I decided to go for it as surveys have been slim for me. Got lucky! I got the Congrats screen. We'll see if it credits tomorrow.

ekball
04-04-2008, 03:30 PM
What does it take to get chosen for a survery around here?!?! Seriously. I try and try. I answer 10-15 questions, then - Oops! We don't need YOUR opinion!!!

:computer:

Miscoehill
04-04-2008, 03:38 PM
The same thing is happening to me! Wonder why?

m 'n c
04-04-2008, 03:43 PM
Surveys are 100% based on your demographics and life experiences which you can't completely change (demographics - no life experiences - well try new things I guess). If you don't meet the criteria the survey companies are looking for then unfortunately you won't qualify. Make sure you check back multiple times per day as they do add new surveys frequently.

lanny76
04-04-2008, 04:11 PM
With the daily surveys, it definitely pays to be persistent - you might get kicked out of 10 surveys before you get accepted. It's happened to me! And sometimes when you check, you may have only 1-2 options, but then suddenly, you might have 6-8. This happened today - I had only 2 options, didn't qualify, and when I went back to the options page, there were 8 options for me. So I was able to get one that worked out for me. Just keep trying, and good luck!

lanny76
04-04-2008, 05:04 PM

One like this DH got for the SM a couple days ago, and it did the same thing with the page at the end. Then there was a follow-up survey he successfully completed yesterday. But no credit in my account for either one, and now it says daily limit exceeded today without even getting to take one?! Goes that way sometimes, I guess...

penn19
04-04-2008, 05:11 PM
One like this DH got for the SM a couple days ago, and it did the same thing with the page at the end. Then there was a follow-up survey he successfully completed yesterday. But no credit in my account for either one, and now it says daily limit exceeded today without even getting to take one?! Goes that way sometimes, I guess...

The same thing happened to me today. I knew that I was not being taken back to SR, but when I tried to qualify for a survey (a SM survey) it said sorry, you have exceeded your limit. But I know I didn't complete a SM survey today. Very odd.

Hedy
04-04-2008, 07:43 PM
I did one on the presidential election. Didn't take me back to SR, and didn't give me the completed screen.

MdCaterer
04-04-2008, 08:13 PM
Has anyone else gotten the unbelievably long one on movie trailers??? It shows the progress in the corner 28 pages. It shows trailer after trailer and finally around page 20 it says now watch this trailer and nothing happens so when you hit next it wants to download an active X control and it stalls and when you hit refresh it's all gone for good......beware it's evil........

3darlings
04-04-2008, 09:47 PM
Has anyone else gotten the unbelievably long one on movie trailers??? It shows the progress in the corner 28 pages. It shows trailer after trailer and finally around page 20 it says now watch this trailer and nothing happens so when you hit next it wants to download an active X control and it stalls and when you hit refresh it's all gone for good......beware it's evil........

I agree, this one is a nightmare. One hour later and I was on screen 19. I just gave up! It was just ridiculous!!! It took the trailers forever to load and you had to go through them completely and there is like 5 on a page. Don't even bother with this one!

Mom2aPrincess
04-04-2008, 10:08 PM
I agree, this one is a nightmare. One hour later and I was on screen 19. I just gave up! It was just ridiculous!!! It took the trailers forever to load and you had to go through them completely and there is like 5 on a page. Don't even bother with this one!

I didn't think it was that bad. I got it at my mom's one night (they have cable internet if that matters). they loaded quickly and I liked watching the previews. I finished it and got credit.

Arky
04-04-2008, 10:24 PM

It was unbelievably long, I did get to finish it, took me about 1 1/2 hours. I had to download something from neilson to view one of the trailers and on one page I didn't have to choose a movie just watch the trailers. I was worried it was going to be a glitch, but it went through. I'm being persisitent. I want my surveys this month.

lanny76
04-04-2008, 11:03 PM
It was unbelievably long, I did get to finish it, took me about 1 1/2 hours. I had to download something from neilson to view one of the trailers and on one page I didn't have to choose a movie just watch the trailers. I was worried it was going to be a glitch, but it went through. I'm being persisitent. I want my surveys this month.

I had this one a week ago or so, and it did NOT work well for me at all - I only got to 15/28 and had already spent over 40 minutes on it, so I clicked out of it. Today it showed up again, and I didn't even bother LOL! I clicked out, and got a nice simple one on multigrain snacks which was a lot easier to take!

cglaura
04-04-2008, 11:47 PM

I also got this one tonight, however I really enjoyed it. I love movie trailers and movies in general though, so this was an easy one. I'll take videos over endless check boxes any day....paid to watch tv sort of :) And I'm really looking forward to some of them!!

I also have cable connection, so that probably helps, everything loaded quickly and nothing stalled out. If you are on dial up there would proabably be issues I suppose.

marcymajor
04-05-2008, 07:11 AM
i got that one this morning and on page 20 my computer just died - i hit refresh and nothing happened so after spending at least 30 minutes on this i had to exit the survey and try for another one. luckily i did get one on mouthwashes and i completed it and got the congrats page. watching movie trailers is okay but you should not have to view 28 pages or have it take you forever to do it. this survey is definitely evil and should be avoided at all costs.:sunshine:

lanny76
04-05-2008, 09:01 AM
Well, I have DSL and usually our connection is quick, but with this movie survey something wasn't working out well. I can see if you had dialup it would be an absolute horror!

lanny76
04-05-2008, 09:24 AM
I just took a regular survey successfully, but there was an odd thing in it. At the end it wanted to know the age/gender of other household members, and it had already filled one for 'yourself'. Only it put my DH's age/gender in it, instead of mine! So I changed it, but then it told me I couldn't change it. I wonder why it didn't put my age/gender in tho, because I didn't change anything about my demographics on the regular daily survey - I wouldn't dare!! Is this a confusion with DH's demographics on the SM, or what?!

piglet-for-me
04-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Extremely long one this morning about two specific TV shows. I was able to complete it, but had I know it was going to take me 45 minutes, I might have bailed out earlier. It just kept going on and on.

spring
04-05-2008, 09:27 AM
Medium long one on casinos this morning. I'm thinking that since I live close to ********** and ********* Casinos in CT, I fit into their demographics quite nicely!:rotfl:

saffymom
04-05-2008, 10:10 AM
Extremely long one this morning about two specific TV shows. I was able to complete it, but had I know it was going to take me 45 minutes, I might have bailed out earlier. It just kept going on and on.

I just finished this one. I didn't think it was ever going to end!

luvdisney00
04-05-2008, 10:44 AM

I did this one about a week ago and thought I was going to pull my hair out. It took me over an hour! Last week I took the kids to the movies and when I looked at the posters for the upcoming movies I had to laugh, because I had seen a trailer for every one of them. What we won't do for .80!!!:computer:

arob414
04-05-2008, 10:50 AM
Got the 28 page movie one, also. The kids love watching movie trailers, several we now would like to see. This is the first one I got in several days, so I stuck with it. Only had trouble on one page, when I hit Next it just didn't want to go. Hit it again and away it went.

ligrumpygirl
04-05-2008, 11:00 AM
I am trying to get more surveys this month. Did the regular one last night at 8pm and the SM was completed by 9pm.

Now when I try to do today's survey it says I have exceeded the number. I cleared my cookies and restarted my computer.

Any other words of advice from all you survey experts??? See what happens when I try to do more surveys!

lanny76
04-05-2008, 11:09 AM
Well, I'm not a computer expert really, but I can sympathize with your problem! Yesterday, we couldn't get an SM because it said daily limit was exceeded, even after cookie clearing and all, but then today AFTER I did the regular and DH the SM, I noticed that on the regular survey it had the addy we use for the SM. So something got messed up.
But for you, maybe it's just that you did them later last night, and will have to wait for a little later today to try again?!

3dog2kidmom
04-05-2008, 11:58 AM
It seems to me that now they are on a strict 24-hour rule, whereas before surveygate you could do one daily (i.e. after work one day and before work the next morning). Try noting the time when you did the previous day's survey, and then try again at or after that same time the following and see if it helps.

spring
04-05-2008, 12:49 PM
It seems to me that now they are on a strict 24-hour rule, whereas before surveygate you could do one daily (i.e. after work one day and before work the next morning). Try noting the time when you did the previous day's survey, and then try again at or after that same time the following and see if it helps.

That's odd. I thought they were on a strict 24 hour schedule immediately after surveygate, but I haven't noticed that to be entirely true lately. On 4/1 I did one at 11AM, but on 4/2, I got one at 6:30AM. It's happened other times as well. I'm only doing the daily survey each day, not the SM one. I'm not sure if that makes a difference. I hope I'm not doing anything wrong,,,:confused:

wilsonfamily4
04-05-2008, 12:49 PM
I also got the exceeded thing today. :( I did mine later then usual yesterday about 2:00pm so I will have to wait! But I went and did a SM survey while I wait for later. I am doing so well on surveys this month I don't want this 24 hour thing to mess me up as being on the west coast we have to be done by 9:00!

bellanlivismom
04-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Right now I do not have thee 24 hour thing with the daily surveys....but I do with the SM ones. Which sucks 'cause right now, it is at 9pm. But I will keep doing them as long as I get them because there was a point in time where I got very few. There must be a lot of 30 y.o white women who take these surveys!:rotfl: My DH does the Daily and gets ones every day!

Mom2aPrincess
04-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Most of the time I'm on a 24 hour rotation, but occasionally I've been able to get one early. And then every once in a while, it takes more than 24 hours. I think you just have to login and try every so often.

3dog2kidmom
04-05-2008, 05:26 PM
That's odd. I thought they were on a strict 24 hour schedule immediately after surveygate, but I haven't noticed that to be entirely true lately. On 4/1 I did one at 11AM, but on 4/2, I got one at 6:30AM. It's happened other times as well. I'm only doing the daily survey each day, not the SM one. I'm not sure if that makes a difference. I hope I'm not doing anything wrong,,,:confused:

I can't imagine you're doing anything wrong, Pat. If you are getting them then that is wonderful! I wonder if they have users flagged differently. I will have to try earlier next time and see if I can get in! :) I know when I do them after work (i.e. 6 or 7:00 pm) I can't do one the next morning at 6 or so. But may I could be doing one at 2, I'm just not home to try then (darn job, lol!).

MooseBrains
04-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Shelly,

I noticed how much you have made so far..WOW..:cooldance: How long have you been a member?

3dog2kidmom
04-05-2008, 06:34 PM
Shelly,

I noticed how much you have made so far..WOW..:cooldance: How long have you been a member?

A little over two years. And welcome to you... I see you are relatively new here! The forum is a great place to learn the ins and outs of making $$$ with :sunshine:.

mmm611
04-05-2008, 07:32 PM
I've found the survey day clock resets for me at 8 pm EST....and I'm in Ohio, which is EST! If I do a survey after 8, it will not let me in until 8pm the next day. If I finish before 8, I can do one whenever the next day.

askomsky
04-05-2008, 09:02 PM
My expeirence with the surveys...

If you take it after 8 pm EST time you get stuck on teh 24 hr rotation. It happened to me late last month, so I skipped a day and took one early the next morning and it let me back in on the once a day. I've been gone all day and doing my daily survey now nad it just dawned on me that I'm going to get stuck in the 24 hr rotation and probably should have skipped tonights and just waited until tomorrow morning to do one.

I like doing them early morning, my advice if you want off the 24 hr rotation? Skip a day and make sure you take your survey earlier in the day the next day to get back to once a dya.

3dog2kidmom
04-05-2008, 10:26 PM
My expeirence with the surveys...

If you take it after 8 pm EST time you get stuck on teh 24 hr rotation. It happened to me late last month, so I skipped a day and took one early the next morning and it let me back in on the once a day. I've been gone all day and doing my daily survey now nad it just dawned on me that I'm going to get stuck in the 24 hr rotation and probably should have skipped tonights and just waited until tomorrow morning to do one.

I like doing them early morning, my advice if you want off the 24 hr rotation? Skip a day and make sure you take your survey earlier in the day the next day to get back to once a dya.

Not for me. I take them at 6ish after work, but in the morning I get the "exceeded" message so have to wait till after work again. I prefer doing them first thing in the AM.

fanofree
04-06-2008, 11:26 AM
The 24 hour timer is very constricting. I work full time and generally have computer time during the week (M - Th) from 8:00 - 10:00. Very difficult to do more than three before I have to skip a day. If I plan it right and skip Friday; I can cross my fingers for success during the bigger window on weekends. But often on weekends, the surveys are limited.

amarazas
04-06-2008, 02:30 PM
I just did one on new chips -did the survey then did all the classification info - and took me back to "Thank you for the your time! But it appears you didn't qualify for the survey...." ARG!

MooseBrains
04-06-2008, 02:48 PM
What is SM? I know it is about surveys but I don't know what it is and it sounds like it pays.

Duh, Super Member...

m 'n c
04-06-2008, 02:50 PM
SM = super member for short. Its what everyone aims for each quarter so that we can get the extra perks like an increased % in shopping on select merchants, pending shopping credits for only 3 days, and the extra daily survey for 60 cents. There is a thread in the offers section to help you figure out what you need to earn each day to make it for next quarter (beginning July 1)

spring
04-06-2008, 02:52 PM
SM means you've earned a minimum of $100 in a quarter. Our present quarter started April 1st and ends June 30th. There are special privileges given to SM's, including an extra SM survey daily, plus special percentages for cashouts and shopping. SM's also only have to wait 3 days for shopping credits once they appear on the SR reports. I'm sure someone else will chime in because I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Oh, and we also have our own Lounge.:sunshine:

MooseBrains
04-06-2008, 02:52 PM
I finished my first every survey about cell phones!

spring
04-06-2008, 02:53 PM
I finished my first every survey about cell phones!

Yay! Here's hoping that is the first of many to come!:sunshine:

MooseBrains
04-06-2008, 02:57 PM
Yay! Here's hoping that is the first of many to come!:sunshine:

Thanks so much.

belbook
04-06-2008, 03:02 PM
I finally got a survey this month. I haven't qualified much lately so today's my first for April - it was on mouthwash - a fairly quick & painless survey!

daninyc
04-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Last month I only qualified for ONE! This month I have only missed one so far :cooldance:

MooseBrains
04-06-2008, 04:16 PM
I will give it a try next quarter. I am doing better this month already and trying new things...like surveys! On my way to big Disney cash out in April of 09:cooldance:

lanny76
04-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Making SM is great!! I finally got to find out what it's like this quarter and I'm enjoying it. One thing that will really help you make SM is consistently doing surveys - all that you can get anyway! Both the daily Greenfield and the OTX surveys. If you can get those as much as possible, that puts you a long ways toward 100$ for the quarter - doing some offers and shopping helps too. I hope you can get enough to make it!

MdCaterer
04-07-2008, 11:27 AM
We must have done something to make the survey guys mad as my DH is literally stuck now in the middle of a survey about gaming. It will not accept an answer and move forward and he does not want to start over. I have sent GF an email and will see what happens....

lucymews
04-07-2008, 11:39 AM
We must have done something to make the survey guys mad as my DH is literally stuck now in the middle of a survey about gaming. It will not accept an answer and move forward and he does not want to start over. I have sent GF an email and will see what happens....

Same thing happened to me...hope they give you an answer soon!

MdCaterer
04-07-2008, 12:33 PM
I just got a reply from Greenfield and they said it might be a design flaw, but for me not to worry as there will be more surveys in the future for DH to take!
As it stands right now he is not eligible for any.

cherbear
04-07-2008, 05:30 PM
I got one today about my primetime TV-watching habits! woohoo!

Mom2aPrincess
04-07-2008, 05:50 PM
I got one today about my primetime TV-watching habits! woohoo!

I got that one as a SM survey today.

mollyeilis
04-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Just did one on lotion from a membership store, and I don't know if it was my browser or the survey, but at one point where I needed to check off some options under pictures (and one option was "none"), clicking on the boxes didn't work.

Just as I was ready to fire off an email to them, I went back and clicked "onto" the page, and realized that clicking *around* the picture or space around the picture and box worked. Clicking in the box didn't work, clicking anywhere but the box did.

So especially if you are using Firefox with a Mac, remember that, if you suddenly feel stuck on a lotion survey. :)

Iteach
04-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Just did one on lotion from a membership store, and I don't know if it was my browser or the survey, but at one point where I needed to check off some options under pictures (and one option was "none"), clicking on the boxes didn't work.

Just as I was ready to fire off an email to them, I went back and clicked "onto" the page, and realized that clicking *around* the picture or space around the picture and box worked. Clicking in the box didn't work, clicking anywhere but the box did.

So especially if you are using Firefox with a Mac, remember that, if you suddenly feel stuck on a lotion survey. :)

Oh darn, I got this one earlier this evening and the same thing happened to me, except I couldn't figure it out and had to click out. I'm so glad you got it to work.:) Luckily, I did get another really looong one. Waiting for it to credit.

mollyeilis
04-07-2008, 10:52 PM
I'm sorry you had to click out, but glad you got another!

But I'm sort of glad it happened to another person, b/c maybe my post will help someone ahead of time!

It was such a random thing that I noticed how to make it "click" successfully... I really should still send the email, shouldn't I?

MooseBrains
04-08-2008, 08:47 AM
I went over 30 minutes on another car survery and it kicked me out. Then offered me a faucet survey which I didn't qualify for. I guess I will keep trying. Nothing for today so far!

Is it possible not to qualify for anything?

piglet-for-me
04-08-2008, 10:04 AM
I went over 30 minutes on another car survery and it kicked me out. Then offered me a faucet survey which I didn't qualify for. I guess I will keep trying. Nothing for today so far!

Is it possible not to qualify for anything?

I have found that if I keep checking back throughout the day, that they do add new surveys. Keep trying.

MooseBrains
04-08-2008, 10:17 AM
I did get a nice survey about my favorite, a chain restaurant. It was fun to take, not too much time and I got paid. Thanks for the help. I am learning so much. Before I thought if I didn't qualify, that was the end for the day and I didn't click on daily survey again. Only once.

Now I know to keep clicking on it and keep trying!

MooseBrains
04-08-2008, 10:26 AM
In the warning it says not to list the name of the brands encountered in the Daily Survey. Wow, I just never paid attention but it caught my eye and I went back quickly to remove the name I had posted.

Newbies, do read the rules and take the time to make sure you understand.

m 'n c
04-08-2008, 10:50 AM
Thanks for taking the time to do that and warning others. We try to do reminders every now and then to read the stickies but it sometimes gets lost.

Don't worry we wouldn't ban you over a first time error. Its the repeaters that we take out back and shoot ;)

lorisnuts
04-08-2008, 11:14 AM
I was very surprised to qualify for a very easy short survey at 8am this mornig.

what time do survey credits normally post to our accounts? I haven't received yesterdays credit yet.

thanks

marcymajor
04-08-2008, 11:23 AM
daily surveys usually post at either 9:30 am or 12:30 pm the following day except for the weekends. the ones you complete on friday, saturday and sunday will show up in your account on monday. i hope this was helpful to you.:sunshine:

jenvance
04-08-2008, 11:53 AM
I did a long one about car commercials. YAH!! Hopefully it will credit.

lorisnuts
04-08-2008, 02:29 PM
daily surveys usually post at either 9:30 am or 12:30 pm the following day except for the weekends. the ones you complete on friday, saturday and sunday will show up in your account on monday. i hope this was helpful to you.:sunshine:

I have qualified for so few surveys over the last few months. this is very helpful information.

thanks

daninyc
04-09-2008, 04:29 PM
I'm hoping to make SM this quarter! I have been shopping away.... lol

daninyc
04-10-2008, 05:38 PM
I did one yesterday and it didn't credit :computer:

deana
04-12-2008, 11:31 AM
This morning I am getting the "exceeded number of surveys for the day" message for my daily...I did yesterdays more than 24 hours ago. The only thing I did this morning was my OTX. Wonder if I will be able to get on this afternoon or if my day is shot...

missymouse
04-12-2008, 01:40 PM
I got an automotive one that I completed but then it asked me to do a short follow up survey. I said ok and they said they would e-mail a link. Went back and no exceeded message. I thought I wouldn't get credit for the 30 min. car survey and couldn't get another one. Checked e-mail an hour or so later and the follow up survey invite was there. Clicked on it and completed it and it sent me back to SR rewards and said I had completed the study. Maybe you all know this already but maybe if you complete their follow up surveys you will get credit. Now I get the exceeded message. So keeping my fingers crossed that I get the credit.

lanny76
04-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Had one today that was going to be about shopping but froze and wouldn't continue after it played the first commercial for me. Then I couldn't use the help@greenfield button at the bottom of the page because I had a message about the default mail server not being properly installed - I guess it wants something I don't have in operation on my computer at this time - whatever. And of course, that was the only survey available for me, wouldn't you know?!:computer: Shouldn't complain, have had good luck so far this month.

missymouse
04-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Had one today that was going to be about shopping but froze and wouldn't continue after it played the first commercial for me. Then I couldn't use the help@greenfield button at the bottom of the page because I had a message about the default mail server not being properly installed - I guess it wants something I don't have in operation on my computer at this time - whatever. And of course, that was the only survey available for me, wouldn't you know?!:computer: Shouldn't complain, have had good luck so far this month.

I got that one also earlier today. Played the first commercial and then no way to continue, no button, time passed nothing. Any time I get the surveys with the blue screen that you have to hear music and put letters in a box I know my chances are slim of it working for some reason.

mollyeilis
04-12-2008, 02:39 PM
lanny, my computer isn't set up with an outlook-type email, so I can't click on it and email directly. So I just pop it into my gmail, throw the URL I am stuck or get a message error on, and tell them the problem. :)

lanny76
04-12-2008, 02:48 PM
lanny, my computer isn't set up with an outlook-type email, so I can't click on it and email directly. So I just pop it into my gmail, throw the URL I am stuck or get a message error on, and tell them the problem. :)

I know that I do have Outlook on my computer, but I don't use it, and I think it must not be enabled, or whatever. So thanks for the tip!
And those surveys with the blue screen like this one used to work quite well for me, but the last 2-3 have just frozen soon into the survey, and no way to go on. It's a little annoying - esp. when you can't get another survey after that!

lanny76
04-12-2008, 03:28 PM
Now I did manage to get one on potty training products that wasn't too bad - so no complaining about the one that froze up!

marcymajor
04-13-2008, 05:12 AM
i have been trying since early this morning to get a daily survey and every survey i have started i have gotten kicked out of. now it says there are no surveys that i qualify for. if i can't do a daily survey i can't do a sm survey either as you have to do the daily first. i have a feeling that this is not going to be my day for surveys (last month i got all the daily surveys done) and up until today i was 12 for 12. definitely not a good day. GROAN.:computer:

MooseBrains
04-13-2008, 11:25 AM
I did one this morning for children charities. I was actually happy to take this and hope it helps out.

gpp2001
04-13-2008, 12:40 PM
I just spent about 20 minutes on a survey about pasta sauce - actually something I know a bit about and care about - It didn't take me back to SR and it is still letting me take a survey - no exceeded limit message - just wanted to warn you!

Mom2aPrincess
04-13-2008, 01:15 PM
i have been trying since early this morning to get a daily survey and every survey i have started i have gotten kicked out of. now it says there are no surveys that i qualify for. if i can't do a daily survey i can't do a sm survey either as you have to do the daily first. i have a feeling that this is not going to be my day for surveys (last month i got all the daily surveys done) and up until today i was 12 for 12. definitely not a good day. GROAN.:computer:

Be sure to try throughout the day. Not just back to back. When I'm having bad luck I wait a few hours and try again, and wait a few more and try again. Remember also in the past, weekends are harder to qualify.

marcymajor
04-13-2008, 02:13 PM
i just tried to do another one a few minutes ago and i got to a page that says my answer was incomplete and i could not go any further so i send an error report and tried to do another survey and now it says i don't qualify for anything at all. what a bummer - i really thought i had one.:computer:

lanny76
04-13-2008, 02:16 PM
I just spent about 20 minutes on a survey about pasta sauce - actually something I know a bit about and care about - It didn't take me back to SR and it is still letting me take a survey - no exceeded limit message - just wanted to warn you!

I had this one just now - it acted as though I had qualified and started asking me about a certain pasta sauce, if I would buy. I said I probably would, so then it wanted a comment about why I said that, but after I put my comment in, I got kicked out! Then it said, no surveys for you. I can't figure out why it would kick me out after I was saying something favorable about this sauce.:confused: Oh well.

marcymajor
04-13-2008, 02:28 PM
i got that one this morning and it did the same thing - i answered a lot of questions about the pasta sauces i buy and use and after about 15 minutes it kicked me out - i wonder what they were looking for as i answered the questions slowly and honestly and i don't know why this survey is kicking everyone out. it does not make any sense to me at all. oh, well, maybe tomorrow will be a better day as today hasn't been at all for surveys. maybe the survey monster is mad at me for getting a survey every day this month and he is getting back at me today. i think i will give up for now (i am batting 0 for 3 today - no daily, sm or otx).:computer:

askomsky
04-13-2008, 02:33 PM
i got that one this morning and it did the same thing - i answered a lot of questions about the pasta sauces i buy and use and after about 15 minutes it kicked me out - i wonder what they were looking for as i answered the questions slowly and honestly and i don't know why this survey is kicking everyone out. it does not make any sense to me at all. oh, well, maybe tomorrow will be a better day as today hasn't been at all for surveys. maybe the survey monster is mad at me for getting a survey every day this month and he is getting back at me today. i think i will give up for now (i am batting 0 for 3 today - no daily, sm or otx).:computer:

DH got the same one for SM survey and was actually happy to have one that was a little fun, it kicked him out after the same questions.

lanny76
04-13-2008, 02:36 PM
The pasta one must be one of those renegade surveys that just kind of kicks people out! I'm batting 0-3 today too, which is actually an odd thing for me, since I have had such a good month heretofore - even the OTX told me I qualified for a survey, then told me no more were accepted for that survey, after which OTX said I had exceeded the maximum! Oh well - can always try later for these surveys.

missymouse
04-13-2008, 02:55 PM
I got the pasta sauce one last night and got kicked out also. I had just gone in to check to make sure the auto one with the follow up survey really stuck so I just went to see if I got the exceeded. I didn't so I tried the survey. Once I got kicked out I just decided to take my chances with the auto one and see if it posts tomorrow.

gpp2001
04-13-2008, 03:53 PM
It never kicked me out of the pasta sauce one - I completed it and it said thank you but never took me back to the SR page - that is even more frustrating than getting kicked out!

marcymajor
04-13-2008, 04:21 PM
did you try to take another survey or did you get the exceeded the survey limit after you completed this? at least you did get to finish one - i can't even qualify for anything at all today.

Mandi
04-13-2008, 08:22 PM
Bummer about the pasta sauce survey. :( Those are the worse!

I got a bad one today too... one on department store commercials. I was about 20 minutes in and it just froze. No "next button" or anything. I tried to refresh and it started the whole thing over! No way was I doing that again.

After that I got one on cheese. Literally 3 questions on cheese and it was over. Lasted 2 minutes, tops. And I got the "you've successfully completed a survey" page. :cooldance:

lanny76
04-13-2008, 08:31 PM
Bummer about the pasta sauce survey. :( Those are the worse!

I got a bad one today too... one on department store commercials. I was about 20 minutes in and it just froze. No "next button" or anything. I tried to refresh and it started the whole thing over! No way was I doing that again.

After that I got one on cheese. Literally 3 questions on cheese and it was over. Lasted 2 minutes, tops. And I got the "you've successfully completed a survey" page. :cooldance:

I want that one!! But I just keep getting the no surveys available message:(

belbook
04-13-2008, 09:59 PM
I had the same problem with the department store one and I kept getting it until I finally quit trying for surveys. Haven't had much luck qualifying lately.

Iteach
04-13-2008, 10:39 PM
Oh, I want the cheese one too and I like cheese! I can't get any surveys today to save my soul, but it's the first time this month. I'll keep trying.

marcymajor
04-14-2008, 07:37 AM
i have been trying since around 6:30 this morning to do a survey and when i click start survey all i get is an hour glass and nothing happens. is anyone else having this problem or am i alone in this isssue?:computer:

piglet-for-me
04-14-2008, 07:41 AM
i have been trying since around 6:30 this morning to do a survey and when i click start survey all i get is an hour glass and nothing happens. is anyone else having this problem or am i alone in this isssue?:computer:

Same problem for me except for it eventually ended and took me back to the first selection screen.

Now I have a blank page.

I think I'll try later. If they are having problems, I don't want to hit a glitch in the middle of a survey - especially one which could be 15-20 minutes into it.

marcymajor
04-14-2008, 07:45 AM
at least i now know that i am not alone and it isn't me or my computer. i guess gr is having a bad day with their website. hopefully they will fix whatever problems they are having so we can all attempt to do their surveys today.:sunshine:

askomsky
04-14-2008, 08:16 AM
Still happening, it's giving me problems also!

bellanlivismom
04-14-2008, 08:21 AM
Mental note...always read forum first!! I got it too.

Chris
04-14-2008, 09:01 AM
DH told me something is up with the DS today. Just getting an hour glass.

deana
04-14-2008, 09:08 AM
DH told me something is up with the DS today. Just getting an hour glass.

same here....

marcymajor
04-14-2008, 11:30 AM
the DS are up and running again (gr must have fixed the problem) but now it says i don't qualify for anything and it doesn't even ask me any questions to check. i didn't get anything yesterday and it looks like i won't get any today either. what a bummer. UGH!!!!!:computer::computer::computer:

RDGCJK
04-14-2008, 11:35 AM
I hope we haven't been locked out again???? I cleared cookies and accidentally typed my email address incorrectly. The result? I had a lot of options to choose from. After I realized my mistake, I cleared my cookies again and typed my email address correctly. I had NO options to choose from. I hope this isn't a repeat of last month??

jjskribs
04-14-2008, 11:37 AM
Same here :computer: Never qualified for anything yesterday (except the pasta sauce :() and now it says there are no surveys for me. Still have lots of time left today so I am remaining hopeful.

askomsky
04-14-2008, 11:43 AM
Same here :computer: Never qualified for anything yesterday (except the pasta sauce :() and now it says there are no surveys for me. Still have lots of time left today so I am remaining hopeful.

Keep trying! I had the same issue an hour ago, no options for me to check, now I just got into one, only one option, thankfully it fit me, we'll see if I complete it. I would keep trying after the top of the hour that's when I notice more/different options popping up.

bajam
04-14-2008, 12:32 PM
did anyone get credit for the survey on the 12th? I got the 11th and 13th.

mjjmbnmm
04-14-2008, 12:38 PM
I also got credit for the 11th and 13th, but not the 12th.:confused:

TIAMOMMA
04-14-2008, 12:40 PM

I got the 11th, not the 12th (couldn't get one on the 13th).

mollyeilis
04-14-2008, 12:41 PM
Well my credits SHOW as the 11th and 13th, but the one crediting "for" the 13th was taken on the 12th...but I finished it up after 9pm Pacific time, and things always post "for" the following day when I do that, even though it's still officially that same day. Confusing.

But I don't think that's what you guys are talking about. :p

askomsky
04-14-2008, 12:42 PM
Yes I got credit for the 11th, 12th and 13th....

TIAMOMMA
04-14-2008, 12:59 PM
Yes I got credit for the 11th, 12th and 13th....

Hmmm....I was taking comfort in the others who didn't receive the credit on the 12th, now I guess I won't be seeing it.

marcymajor
04-14-2008, 01:14 PM
i got credit for the 11th and the 12th - i didn't get one yesterday at all.

RDGCJK
04-14-2008, 01:19 PM
Anyone still have no options to choose from on the daily surveys?

marcymajor
04-14-2008, 01:23 PM
i still don't have any options at all and i just tried to do a survey about a half an hour ago. is it me or gf?:confused:

m 'n c
04-14-2008, 01:49 PM

I'm missing my credit from the 11th and the 12th. I did get credit for the 13th. Maybe it will show up later this week.

LyndaM
04-14-2008, 02:35 PM
I only got credit for the 11th, but did daily surveys the 12th and 13th... No credit for those.

3darlings
04-14-2008, 02:38 PM
I also got credit for the 11th, 12th, and 13th. That's alot for me!

KJFAE
04-14-2008, 02:42 PM

Same here - no credit for the 12th, only 11th & 13th.

I really need that one - trying for SM this quarter & doing all that I can:)

StitchandPooh'smom
04-14-2008, 02:53 PM
I also did not get credit for the 12th. I got credit for the 13th and didn't take one on the 11th. Strange.

m 'n c
04-14-2008, 03:16 PM
Ok can everyone who didn't get credit on the 11th or 12th send me a pm with what the survey was about. I'm going to see if there is a pattern and let Tricia know if there is one so she can check with GF on it.

lanny76
04-14-2008, 04:11 PM
How very odd - I went to check just now for a daily survey and my DH's email for the SM survey was on it?! I haven't cleared cookies or tried for any other survey besides OTX - can't try for an SM if I haven't gotten a daily one for 2 days! So it was odd to see that email there - and ha, of course it had more options. And under my email for the regular survey, only one option which didn't work out for me!

mjjmbnmm
04-14-2008, 04:19 PM
I don't remember what mine was for it was either toys or online banking.

Weluvdisny
04-14-2008, 05:13 PM
I didn't get credit for my survey on the 12th either.

marcymajor
04-14-2008, 07:22 PM
i guess persistance pays off - i have been trying all day to get a DS and i finally got one at 6 tonight. boy was i ever happy about that and i got the congrats page and the exceeded the limit page. all it takes is a little perserverance (pardon my spelling) and good luck to get a survey so hang in there everybody and you too can get one.:cooldance: