PDA

View Full Version : Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22

Iteach
04-14-2008, 10:00 PM
Finally got a DS about how the economy is affecting going to restaurants, but it did not take me back to the SR congrats page. Now there aren't any options. Be warned the above survey.

LyndaM
04-14-2008, 10:59 PM
I got the same survey about how the economy is affecting my restaurant usage - got the Thanks page but didn't bring me back to SR. :computer:

Tried a few other surveys and can't get one now.

wisconsinmom
04-14-2008, 11:01 PM
Finally got a DS about how the economy is affecting going to restaurants, but it did not take me back to the SR congrats page. Now there aren't any options. Be warned the above survey.

I got that one too:computer:

Iteach
04-14-2008, 11:30 PM
I got that one too:computer:

Try again. I just got one on eye drops and it took me back to the SR congrats page, so I'm sure it will credit. I tried all evening and got this one about 10 PM. Only bad thing is now I'm going to be on a really late rotation, but I was glad to get one. Good luck!

Pooh's Pal
04-14-2008, 11:55 PM
I got the same survey about how the economy is affecting my restaurant usage - got the Thanks page but didn't bring me back to SR. :computer:

Tried a few other surveys and can't get one now.

got the same one...did the same thing...will try again. :computer: just tried again and in the middle, I clicked continue after giving me instructions to do so...and it went nowhere...

kayjo
04-15-2008, 01:57 AM

DH got this one tonight and it is still not returning to the SR page.

bellanlivismom
04-15-2008, 05:15 AM
DH got this one tonight and it is still not returning to the SR page.

Still not coming back to SR. ugh. Hoping there will be more options later in the day!

3dog2kidmom
04-15-2008, 08:11 AM
I got the economy one last night which did not bring me back to the SR page :computer:. I kept trying and finally got one after midnight that did bring me back.

I checked this morning just to see if would get the exceeded page, and I get this message that I've never seen before:

We’re SorryThank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys.

I expected the exceeded message, but this is confusing because I thought they added a bunch of new ones? :confused:

marcymajor
04-15-2008, 08:16 AM
when i first started trying this morning to get a survey i had no options to choose from, then i had one that did not pertain to me (a child 2-5 in my household) and now when i tried i got that same message also. i wonder if gf is in the process of adding more surveys later or maybe they just don't have any right now. i will keep trying as i believe in persistance as it did work for me yesterday. have a great day and keep on sunshining.:sunshine:

OhMari
04-15-2008, 08:45 AM
I got one this morning on cars, purchasing/leasing and it took 30 minutes. At the end, it asked if I would continue and take a small survey that would only take a few minutes more.

I figured I had this much time invested, I figured I would finish. I had the option of selecting no and taking it when they contacted me, but I chose yes. It took me to a page that said, we will contact you shortly or tomorrow, and it didn't take me back to sunshinerewards. So I lost out, be careful with that one.

m 'n c
04-15-2008, 09:07 AM
Update: So far there is not a pattern with the surveys we took on Saturday (ie not the same time of day nor the same survey subjects) so I'm not sure what if anything Tricia can do for us. She is going to mention it to GF but just be ok if we don't see credit because they could be lost in cyberspace somewhere.

Iteach
04-15-2008, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the update Catherine, and thanks to both you and Tricia for trying for us!

StitchandPooh'smom
04-15-2008, 11:00 AM
Update: So far there is not a pattern with the surveys we took on Saturday (ie not the same time of day nor the same survey subjects) so I'm not sure what if anything Tricia can do for us. She is going to mention it to GF but just be ok if we don't see credit because they could be lost in cyberspace somewhere.

Thanks for checking! GF is pretty good about giving credit, so I can't complain about one glitched day. Now if I am 80 cents away from being Supermember on June 30, that is another thing entirely . . . :rotfl:

goofy08
04-15-2008, 11:57 AM
I, too, was getting the funky new message this AM, but then I was able to get a survey. But, although it took me back to the SR congrats page, when I went to check for the exceeded message, I got the funky "come back tomorrow we're out of surveys message." So I hope it credits -- whatever's happening it's not letting me take another. I really like to see that exceeded message, though. Fingers crossed for credit...

belbook
04-15-2008, 12:00 PM
I got one this morning on cars, purchasing/leasing and it took 30 minutes. At the end, it asked if I would continue and take a small survey that would only take a few minutes more.

I figured I had this much time invested, I figured I would finish. I had the option of selecting no and taking it when they contacted me, but I chose yes. It took me to a page that said, we will contact you shortly or tomorrow, and it didn't take me back to sunshinerewards. So I lost out, be careful with that one.

I did this one Sunday and I choose no and was taken back to SR. I also didn't get credit for the one I did on Saturday but can't remember the topic - I can remember ones that I didn't qualify for though :confused:

lanny76
04-15-2008, 02:19 PM
Yay - I got one again! A financial one - had a bit of trouble with getting the ad to play in the middle of the survey, but was able to continue. Funny thing is, I think I was offered this one yesterday and was kicked out - don't think I said anything different today but was accepted. Whatever!

askomsky
04-15-2008, 02:24 PM
Yay - I got one again! A financial one - had a bit of trouble with getting the ad to play in the middle of the survey, but was able to continue. Funny thing is, I think I was offered this one yesterday and was kicked out - don't think I said anything different today but was accepted. Whatever!
Did you get the congrats screen? I think this is the one I did today, got the congrats screen but it's still allowing me to try and take another one.

amarazas
04-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Did you get the congrats screen? I think this is the one I did today, got the congrats screen but it's still allowing me to try and take another one.

I just did this one! I was going to come on and say WOO HOO! I got one... But now, I don't know..... :confused: Oh well I'll check it out. I did get the Congrats screen though... April maybe you are getting what I got on Sunday when I was confused if I took a survey on Sunday morning. I'll check it out...

I am not able to take another survey ... so I'm thinking mine went through...

I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Good luck to everyone else getting a survey.

askomsky
04-15-2008, 02:55 PM
I just did this one! I was going to come on and say WOO HOO! I got one... But now, I don't know..... :confused: Oh well I'll check it out. I did get the Congrats screen though... April maybe you are getting what I got on Sunday when I was confused if I took a survey on Sunday morning. I'll check it out...

I am not able to take another survey ... so I'm thinking mine went through...

I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Good luck to everyone else getting a survey.

Yes let me know if it's allowing you back in to "try" another one or not. I checked as soon as I was finished and it was letting me in, instead of exceeding.

lanny76
04-15-2008, 03:17 PM

Yes, I did get the congrats screen, but I didn't check to see if it would let me take another. Maybe I should go do that!

ETA - I went and checked. It had no options available for me, and when I clicked the start survey button, I got the same message that others have gotten - we're sorry but there are no surveys available right now. I'll look again later to see what it says, but I think probably this one will go thru for me. Hope so anyway!

askomsky
04-15-2008, 03:50 PM
Yes, I did get the congrats screen, but I didn't check to see if it would let me take another. Maybe I should go do that!

ETA - I went and checked. It had no options available for me, and when I clicked the start survey button, I got the same message that others have gotten - we're sorry but there are no surveys available right now. I'll look again later to see what it says, but I think probably this one will go thru for me. Hope so anyway!

I sure hope so! I took it twice bc the first one didn't go through, but the 2nd one gave me Congrats, but even now I'm going in and getting "We’re SorryThank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys. "
When it should give me the exceed!

IckyMickey
04-15-2008, 06:03 PM
I just got a really easy one on shopping and what food products I liked. It took me about 7 minutes and I got the congrats page.

I finally got one and an easy one to boot! :sunshine2:

marcymajor
04-15-2008, 06:07 PM
congrats to you for getting a survey - i think that is great.:sunshine2:

spring
04-15-2008, 06:09 PM
It took me a few hours, but I finally got a survey about.....?........ It asked me some health questions, then "on to another topic", then mattresses, etc. It must have covered at least 20 different topics. However, I did get the "Congrats" screen at the end. I don't bother checking to see if I can take another survey anymore. Once I get the Congrats screen, I'm done. Either it credits or it doesn't. I refuse to stress over surveys anymore since "SURVEYGATE."

mom2prettyprincess
04-15-2008, 07:41 PM
I had a 2 surveys this weekend that did not credit either. One from the 11th I forget what it was about, and the one on the 12th was the car lease one that took me a long time and then invited me to take another survey, that they said they would contact me about and I did on Sunday. So I believe I did 3 that were not credit....And when i did the one on Sunday that was sent to my email, I figured it was an extra that wouldn't count towards a credit, I got a message that stated i had exceeded my limit when i went into sunshine to do a daily.

I just got one that was for a carpet cleaning product, that was super easy and short. :cooldance:

jenvance
04-15-2008, 07:50 PM
I got an interesting one about a bunch of different things, mattresses, canned foods, asthma, and a bunch of other random stuff!

lanny76
04-15-2008, 08:51 PM
I sure hope so! I took it twice bc the first one didn't go through, but the 2nd one gave me Congrats, but even now I'm going in and getting "We’re SorryThank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys. "
When it should give me the exceed!

Actually, I just now got some options, so I went ahead and tried, but got kicked out of a survey, and got that same message as above again. Hmm - makes me think that this survey might not credit even tho I got the congrats page. That would be a bummer - esp since I had no surveys available for 2 days in a row already!

wilsonfamily4
04-15-2008, 10:43 PM
I took a daily survey earlier today and got this:

You’ve successfully completed the study. We have logged your responses and you now qualify for our $50,000 sweepstakes.
Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your thoughts! We strive to make sure that you have the best possible survey taking experience. After all, your opinion always counts!

Then I checked back and it still let me take another survey. SO I did another one just now and got the same thing as above but it still doesn't say I have exceeded my limit it just says:

We’re SorryThank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow.
Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys.

Is this what they are saying now instead? Or am I just having a really really bad survey day?

memanana
04-15-2008, 10:52 PM

This is what I keep getting also when I have tried to do a survey So none for me today

Iteach
04-15-2008, 11:17 PM

This is what I keep getting also when I have tried to do a survey So none for me today

This is what I have gotten all evening too, even since I got home from work. This hasn't happened for a long time.

spring
04-16-2008, 05:51 AM
I am certainly not an expert on Greenfield or surveys (who could be?), but yes, I think they have changed their messages. I was getting all the same messages as the rest of you, but when I finally qualified and successfully finished a survey, I DID get the SR Congrats page. I usually do not go back and try to get the exceeded survey screen after completing one successfully. However, with all your experiences yesterday, I did it just to see what would happen. I got a menu with no choices except "none of the above", and when I clicked on it, I got the sorry no survey screen just like the rest of you. I just think it is just a new change, not a new Surveygate.

marcymajor
04-16-2008, 07:16 AM
i actually finished a survey this morning about cat food, got the congrats page and when i went to see if i got the exceeded message all i got was sorry there are no new surveys available so i don't even know if i will get credit for this or not. well, i guess i can try again later to see if i can get another survey or not. if not, well, tomorrow is another day and i can try again. here's hoping we all can get surveys today.:sunshine:

lanny76
04-16-2008, 08:41 AM
I took a daily survey earlier today and got this:

You’ve successfully completed the study. We have logged your responses and you now qualify for our $50,000 sweepstakes.
Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your thoughts! We strive to make sure that you have the best possible survey taking experience. After all, your opinion always counts!

Then I checked back and it still let me take another survey. SO I did another one just now and got the same thing as above but it still doesn't say I have exceeded my limit it just says:

Is this what they are saying now instead? Or am I just having a really really bad survey day?

I'm not sure what's up - the same sort of thing happened to me yesterday with a survey! So I wonder if they've made changes, too.

wilsonfamily4
04-16-2008, 12:32 PM
I belive they change their wording. As I got credit for 2!!!! OOPS Now I know!

askomsky
04-16-2008, 01:51 PM
I was going to ask if anyone got the "EXCEEDING" message yesterday, bc I took one yesterday morning and was getting the Sorry message. This morning I took one and also got the congrats screen but never got the exceeding message. But since yesterday's credited I'm assuming that when htey changed stuff on their end their programming may have got switched and that's why we're not seeing the exceed message. Which I think they need to fix on their part, bc it's allowing you to try for a 2nd survey basically saying you didn't take the first one.

I kept trying all day yesterday and kept getting the sorry message but then last night around 9pm, I had options again but then I closed it out bc I didn't want to get stuck on the 24 hr rotation and figured I would wait and see what happened to todays credit, which I did get credit for.

So basically I think they "messed" something up and their exceeding screen disappeared!

lanny76
04-16-2008, 02:39 PM
I was going to ask if anyone got the "EXCEEDING" message yesterday, bc I took one yesterday morning and was getting the Sorry message. This morning I took one and also got the congrats screen but never got the exceeding message. But since yesterday's credited I'm assuming that when htey changed stuff on their end their programming may have got switched and that's why we're not seeing the exceed message. Which I think they need to fix on their part, bc it's allowing you to try for a 2nd survey basically saying you didn't take the first one.

I kept trying all day yesterday and kept getting the sorry message but then last night around 9pm, I had options again but then I closed it out bc I didn't want to get stuck on the 24 hr rotation and figured I would wait and see what happened to todays credit, which I did get credit for.

So basically I think they "messed" something up and their exceeding screen disappeared!

I got credit for mine too! Maybe they just changed their 'exceeded' message to this new one - but then they should fix things so we can't be trying for another, since we're not sure if we're getting credit or not! I guess I was pretty sure I would get credit since I got the congrats page, tho.

catnapfan
04-16-2008, 03:55 PM
I am basically speachless right now. I just finished a survey on an "Adult Intimacy Club". Once I figured out what the survey was about I thought for sure I would not qualify because I'm the biggest prude in the world. I just kept answering things like; no- I wouldn't buy that, no- I wouldn't try that and no, I don't even know what that is. This survey better credit as I feel so dirty after taking it. lol

sunshinecindy
04-16-2008, 03:58 PM
I am basically speachless right now. I just finished a survey on an "Adult Intimacy Club". Once I figured out what the survey was about I thought for sure I would not qualify because I'm the biggest prude in the world. I just kept answering things like; no- I wouldn't buy that, no- I wouldn't try that and no, I don't even know what that is. This survey better credit as I feel so dirty after taking it. lol

Wow, I never get anything fun. Cell phone companies, financial crap and what kind of water do I drink. Sheesh, think I'll try for another today and hopefully get yours. :sunshine:

memanana
04-16-2008, 04:04 PM
I got the survey for the "adult club" also like catnapfan I kept answering no got congrats page hope it credits

Alice28
04-16-2008, 04:49 PM
UGH. I just did TWO surveys- NEITHER one took me back to SR page, but I got the 'thanks' from Greenfield. But I can still get into yet a THIRD survey. I can't do it- I don't have time. Tricia or Cindy- any way you can investigate? The first was on restaurants in general and whether or not gas prices was affecting my patronage at them. The second was this one: http://media2.greenfieldonline.com/0604806a/endpage.htm it was the one someone mentioned earlier about cars/trucks and it invited me to a second survey? I'm soooo bummed out- that was easily an hour.

ETA_ I am honestly afraid to try a third time, cause I don't want to be accused of fraud by Greenfield!

mollyeilis
04-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Just drop a line to help@greenfield.com. They won't give you anything, but at least it makes them aware of problems.

belbook
04-16-2008, 05:45 PM
There seems to be a lot of surveys available now. There were lots of choices in the list and I got one on the first try.

OhMari
04-16-2008, 06:33 PM
I did this one Sunday and I choose no and was taken back to SR. I also didn't get credit for the one I did on Saturday but can't remember the topic - I can remember ones that I didn't qualify for though :confused:

I got an e-mail late last nite, so I clicked on it, and it just continued with the survey and asked about 3 more questions. Then it took me to the congradulations page for Sunshine. Maybe they want to see if you really look at your e-mails, or something.

kayjo
04-16-2008, 08:41 PM
DH just got another survey that took him back to the GF Thank You page but not to the SR page. This makes the third one this week. The survey was on nicks and dents on your car and where you would get them repaired.

askomsky
04-16-2008, 08:47 PM
There seems to be a lot of surveys available now. There were lots of choices in the list and I got one on the first try.

I agree, but my question is, when you go back to verify do you get the "exceed" message. I didn't get it yesterday or today even though I did get the congrats page. Yesterday's credited today so I'm assuming todays will also, just wondering if that 'exceed" page is still out there! :)

saffymom
04-16-2008, 09:04 PM
DH just got another survey that took him back to the GF Thank You page but not to the SR page. This makes the third one this week. The survey was on nicks and dents on your car and where you would get them repaired.

My DH just did this one too. I think I'll tell him to try another one.

mom2ian
04-16-2008, 09:50 PM

I just took this one as an SM survey. The survey didn't go back to a congrats page, but there was a page that popped up behind that had the SM congrats page. We'll see if it credits on the hour.

ETA: got credit! I hope you do too!

mjjmbnmm
04-16-2008, 10:21 PM
I got the same suvey about dents, but it did bring me back, so I don't know why it didn't for you.

amarazas
04-16-2008, 10:35 PM
I agree, but my question is, when you go back to verify do you get the "exceed" message. I didn't get it yesterday or today even though I did get the congrats page. Yesterday's credited today so I'm assuming todays will also, just wondering if that 'exceed" page is still out there! :)

I went back to see if I get the "Exceed" message (I took a survey this afternoon AND I got the congrats page) Anyways I didn't get the "exceed" message! :confused: They let me into another survey... NOW I have a question because yesterday I did a survey and I didn't get credit but it wouldn't let me in to get a survey... Do I take a survey or not?!? I'm really hoping it posts

Hopefully it gets fixed.

kxmeeh
04-17-2008, 07:50 AM
I do a survey every day, always make sure i get the message that I have successfully completed the survey, and always go back to make sure it won't let me take another one. It is much easier to check, because if you already rcvd credit for one, it would give you no choices to check off of things that you would have a knowledge about. Well, I did that on the 15th, and have not gotten credit for it yet. I did it yesterday, and I am hoping at least that one will credit today.

askomsky
04-17-2008, 08:11 AM
I do a survey every day, always make sure i get the message that I have successfully completed the survey, and always go back to make sure it won't let me take another one. It is much easier to check, because if you already rcvd credit for one, it would give you no choices to check off of things that you would have a knowledge about. Well, I did that on the 15th, and have not gotten credit for it yet. I did it yesterday, and I am hoping at least that one will credit today.

Same here, I always check for the exceed message after the congrats screen but on Tuesday things were different, the other screen came up instead of exceed. Got credit, now I'm just hoping the same thing happens today bc I got congrats but no exceed and it wouldn't let me take another one.

kxmeeh
04-17-2008, 10:53 AM
If I wind up being $1.00 short of my goal, I will not be happy :rotfl:

spring
04-17-2008, 11:19 AM
I got really nervous yesterday. A survey was taken that apparently had been taken by another member of the household prior to Surveygate. Honestly, it was a while ago and not recognized as being the exact same survey. After completion of the survey, a message was given that that survey had already been completed previously. I forget the exact wording. I almost had a heart attack on the spot. I have been SO careful about surveys, then I get this message.

Up until the changes a few days ago, Greenfield automatically did not let you repeat a survey you had previously taken as long as you used the same e-mail addy. I have been the only one to do GF surveys (and SM surveys) with the same e-mail addy and demographics, so I was completely taken by surprise. The moral of the story is, be careful. Yes, things have changed.

mollyeilis
04-17-2008, 12:38 PM
I got really nervous yesterday. A survey was taken that apparently had been taken by another member of the household prior to Surveygate. Honestly, it was a while ago and not recognized as being the exact same survey. After completion of the survey, a message was given that that survey had already been completed previously. I forget the exact wording. I almost had a heart attack on the spot. I have been SO careful about surveys, then I get this message.

Up until the changes a few days ago, Greenfield automatically did not let you repeat a survey you had previously taken as long as you used the same e-mail addy. I have been the only one to do GF surveys (and SM surveys) with the same e-mail addy and demographics, so I was completely taken by surprise. The moral of the story is, be careful. Yes, things have changed.

I think I would have passed out, too!

I wonder if letting them know that this happened would be a good idea. I've written to help@greenfield a couple times, and while they don't do anything "for" me, they do seem to be interested, and tell me who will be looking at the problem, etc etc. They might want to know that their filter that's supposed to keep you from even getting that survey isn't working....

katiedid25
04-17-2008, 01:54 PM
I took a daily survey yesterday thru Greenfield. It told me I qualified for an online focus group & it paid $5.00. Did anyone else get this one? How long does it take to credit? It was about plastic surgery websites.

TIA! :)

daninyc
04-17-2008, 04:13 PM
Anyone else getting a message that there are no surveys today? Not the message that says there are none ou qualify for. This one says there's no surveys at all.

NM. I found my answer!

mmm611
04-17-2008, 08:47 PM
It's given me the same survey I've already taken a few times thsi week and I've bailed each time. The ONLY reason I can come up with for why is maybe I made a typo in my email address when I took it the first time. If anybody finds out what's going on with that, let me know!

daninyc
04-17-2008, 09:16 PM
Okay I got about 80% through a survey about the environment and then it said the quotas were full. :computer:

belbook
04-17-2008, 09:37 PM
I took one on hair care and didn't get sent back to SR. It said I was part of their study group. It took quite a few more tries but I got another one.

cuppycakemom
04-17-2008, 09:46 PM
DH just got the world's shortest survey....it was so short, that we're not totally sure, but think it was about CHEESE!

Seriously, like 2 minutes. Makes up for those 45 min ones, though! :sunshine:

Iteach
04-17-2008, 10:12 PM
I took one on hair care and didn't get sent back to SR. It said I was part of their study group. It took quite a few more tries but I got another one.

I got that one last night too and same thing happened.

OhMari
04-18-2008, 09:19 AM
I took a daily survey yesterday thru Greenfield. It told me I qualified for an online focus group & it paid $5.00. Did anyone else get this one? How long does it take to credit? It was about plastic surgery websites.

TIA! :)

I did. They send you an e-mail. You don't get the $5.00, just .80. if you complete the survey.

lorisnuts
04-18-2008, 09:30 AM
Oh my!! I got a really really easy one today. On portable basketball rims. love it when I get a really easy one after no getting one yesterday. Makes me feel like this:sunshine:

Chris
04-18-2008, 10:05 AM
Does anyone know the email address.
Thanks

RDGCJK
04-18-2008, 10:57 AM
I just did a looooooong one where I had to watch an entire TV show! :computer: At least it credited.

lanny76
04-18-2008, 02:17 PM
I had no options, but clicked the survey button anyway, and got a survey, which I was kicked out of. Then I got another one dealing with becoming a member of an online community for a certain wellknown card company. However, it took me to the opinion surveys page and gave me congrats there, but didn't give me the SR congrats page. When I went to check, I got the thank you for your willingness to participate, but there are no surveys available right now message. So, I'm not sure if that survey has been logged or not! Guess I'll see.

Blessing and Miracle
04-18-2008, 02:34 PM

Got this one today. Should have read your post first. It didn't take me back to SR either.:(

spring
04-18-2008, 02:47 PM
Got one on wellness today. On the long side, but it took me to the SR congrats screen. Yay!:sunshine:

memyselfandi
04-18-2008, 03:21 PM

I got this one too and it didn't take me back, I even got the email congrats for getting into the group but I don't think it will credit cause I was able to take another.

MooseBrains
04-18-2008, 04:37 PM
Hair care also, I guess I best go try again.

mollyeilis
04-18-2008, 06:19 PM
help@greenfield dot com

Chris
04-18-2008, 06:59 PM

MamaO
04-18-2008, 07:31 PM
I had no options, but clicked the survey button anyway, and got a survey, which I was kicked out of. Then I got another one dealing with becoming a member of an online community for a certain wellknown card company. However, it took me to the opinion surveys page and gave me congrats there, but didn't give me the SR congrats page. When I went to check, I got the thank you for your willingness to participate, but there are no surveys available right now message. So, I'm not sure if that survey has been logged or not! Guess I'll see.

The same thing happened to me with this same survey. Good luck to both of us with getting credit!

Mom2aPrincess
04-18-2008, 11:12 PM
The same thing happened to me with this same survey. Good luck to both of us with getting credit!

I got this one too...don't think we'll get credit though. I went back in and was able to go right into another survey.

mjjmbnmm
04-18-2008, 11:55 PM
the same here.

mollyeilis
04-19-2008, 01:40 AM
I realized today that I haven't gotten the "exceeded" message, but I"m getting credit. So I thought I would share.

When I have finished a survey since the wording seemed to change, and when taken back to SR, I get the "completed the survey, in the drawing for 50K" message. When I go in immediately after to see if I can get another, I'm seeing the "if you're not this email address click here with just the "start survey" button and no choices. I have just been taking that as though it were the "exceeded" message and NOT clicking on the button. And things have been crediting (knock wood).

speechteachri
04-19-2008, 06:22 PM
I got a survey today about an online group...not the haircare one, but it didn't take me back to SR. Able to still try for another, so I guess I won't get credit.:computer:

marcymajor
04-19-2008, 06:27 PM
that happened to me this morning - it took me 3 tries to finally get a survey and the congrats page so i guess persistence does pay off. keep trying - i know you will get one. keep smiling.:sunshine:

speechteachri
04-19-2008, 09:08 PM
Went back and tried again. Got the daily and a My thought counts...Yay!

jnorth1007
04-19-2008, 09:12 PM
Has anyone gotten credit for the hair care one yet? I took that one earlier also and also got the confirmation email from them. I am also able to get back in for another. I am just curious if ANYONE has taken this survey and gotten credit? If not I think it is one we should make sure Tricia sees and notify's them about.

Belle
04-20-2008, 01:08 AM
I just got finished with the hair care one, and now no more surveys avail for me. I wish I had time to always check here before attempting surveys.

speechteachri
04-20-2008, 08:38 AM
Has anyone gotten credit for the hair care one yet? I took that one earlier also and also got the confirmation email from them. I am also able to get back in for another. I am just curious if ANYONE has taken this survey and gotten credit? If not I think it is one we should make sure Tricia sees and notify's them about.

I think the card company one is probably another one that might need to be reported....has anyone else gotten that one yet?

Iteach
04-20-2008, 11:10 AM
I got the card one too and it did not take me back to SR and I did not get credit. I took it last week Thurs. I think.

MooseBrains
04-20-2008, 01:53 PM
Twice I got the survey for movies coming out, both I was very interested in. I did get to the end of the first teaser and then it asked for a code and password. I had the code but not a password. I got stuck on that screen.

However, persistance. After about 8 tries I did get a survey. Just keep trying. I am now waiting for my OTX

Mandi
04-20-2008, 03:55 PM
I got one on upcoming "family" movies. I got about 1/2 way through it and got booted b/c I was using Firefox and it wanted me to install Windows Media Player. I was bummed too b/c it was on 2 movies that my family wanted to see.

Anyway, I switched to IE and I got it again! This time the whole thing went through (IIRC it was about 15 minutes) and got the successfully completed a survey page. :cooldance:

Moral of the story- If you get a survey on upcoming kid/family movies, make sure you're using IE or it won't work.

StitchandPooh'smom
04-20-2008, 08:35 PM
I just got the card company one followed by the hair care one. I should know by now to check here first! All that time and I did not get taken back to SR either time!

daninyc
04-20-2008, 10:45 PM
I got a rather long one tonight about eye products. As long as it credits I'll be happy.

LuvMyBoys
04-21-2008, 12:53 PM

Did anyone ever get credit for this?? :confused: It's still in the rotation b/c I just got it and completed it and it didn't take me back to SR :(

speechteachri
04-21-2008, 05:37 PM
Ok, so now I have had two daily surveys this month that have not credited. Got the congrats page and everything, and marked them in my book, but no credit. One on 4/12, and one from 4/19 that I even posted about in the daily survey thread. This is really frustrating, because it is REALLY hard for me to get into surveys, so I thought I was doing really great to have gotten 7 so far this month, but then no credit for 2 of them.

Is this happening to anyone else? Wondering why I am not getting credit. I do clear cookies and all, and I have gotten credit for the My Thought Counts surveys, so I'm a little steamed not to get credit for the others. :computer:

jenvance
04-21-2008, 06:10 PM
I didn't get credit for yesterdays daily survey either. It was really weird too. I am so sad :(

wisconsinmom
04-21-2008, 06:22 PM
Did anyone ever get credit for this?? :confused: It's still in the rotation b/c I just got it and completed it and it didn't take me back to SR :(

I took this one and did not get credit.

jenvance
04-21-2008, 06:40 PM
I took the hair care one yesterday and did not get credit for it. It took such a long time too :(

lanny76
04-21-2008, 09:23 PM
I just got the hair care one too - but it froze after I answered a few ?s. Refreshed it, and it started over, froze in the same place again. Then I got kicked out of another one, and no more options for me.:( Maybe I'll just have to take a day off - a few more cents isn't going to get me back on the big board anyway the way people have been shopping! lol

Blessing and Miracle
04-21-2008, 09:34 PM

I took this one as well and didn't credit. I even did the follow up survey they sent to my email.

Does reporting it even helps. I reported a couple of them before, but still didn't get credit.:(

Blessing and Miracle
04-21-2008, 09:37 PM
I just got the card company one followed by the hair care one. I should know by now to check here first! All that time and I did not get taken back to SR either time!

I got taken by both. The hair care was with GF and the card company was with the SM survey, well that's GF also.:(

mollyeilis
04-21-2008, 09:42 PM
I'm not sure of course, but I doubt that reporting things to greenfield will ever get us credit, but it helps them to yank the survey or fix it, or whatever, and that helps us in a way... I've written to them a few times about things, and they are always very nice to me, though they don't give me credit.

mollyeilis
04-21-2008, 09:51 PM
:rotfl:

This is a new one! I'm used to seeing surveys closed before I get a chance to do anything, and that sort of issue. But this is really specific!

"We appreciate your interest in our survey. Due to a very strong response from individuals like you, we have already obtained the necessary number of surveys for our study.

At this time we are no longer accepting additional surveys. Thank you. "

Considering that all I did was click on the >> button when it told me too, that's really interesting that it knows what individuals like me are! :rotfl:

Mandi
04-21-2008, 09:53 PM
:rotfl:

This is a new one! I'm used to seeing surveys closed before I get a chance to do anything, and that sort of issue. But this is really specific!

"We appreciate your interest in our survey. Due to a very strong response from individuals like you, we have already obtained the necessary number of surveys for our study.

At this time we are no longer accepting additional surveys. Thank you. "

Considering that all I did was click on the >> button when it told me too, that's really interesting that it knows what individuals like me are! :rotfl:

I got the same one! :rotfl:

I ended up with a pretty easy one on home furnishing stores. Lasted about 10 minutes. Ended very abruptly so I thought it kicked me out. But I got the congrats page. Woot!

luvmickey
04-21-2008, 09:58 PM
I am very new to this and have a few questions. I did the daily survey and I did not get credited for it. A page said congratulations I had completed the survey but I never got credit for it. Not sure if I am doing something wrong. Thank you for any advise I can get!

Mandi
04-21-2008, 10:03 PM
What time did you complete the survey?

Surveys credit the next day, usually 9:30am or 12:30pm EST. So a survey you did today won't credit until one of those times tomorrow.

mollyeilis
04-21-2008, 10:49 PM
Adding on to what Mandi said....

Daily Opinion Surveys taken on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will credit at one of those times on the following business day. Usually on Monday, unless that's a holiday. :)

After you get that congratulations screen, it's a really good idea to go through as though you want to take a survey again...after you click on the Greenfield logo with Benjamin Franklin on it, it should not give you options (the "I have rheumatoid arthritis, I have a pet, I know my ABCs" sorts of questions) OR it should say something like "you exceeded your daily limit". Seeing one of those things means that you will *almost* for sure get credit for it (though floopy things happen, and sometimes a finished survey won't credit for whatever reason, and it's sad but we have to just move on to the next day). If it gives you options to take a survey, it very likely means that the one you just took did NOT go through, and you might as well take another. Again, sad, but part of what ya gotta do!

I highly recommend this thread (http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=820) to learn about the various surveys we are all taking. Don't ever mention the name of the company, and don't be specific about the products, either. :)

And there's always a "this month" survey thread, which can help you keep track of what you did!

luvmickey
04-21-2008, 11:14 PM
It did let me go to another survey so I guess it did not go through. It did give me the congrats page though so I am not sure what happen. It happen to me earlier today also.

I also did an OTX and got the thank you from them but have not been credited so I think maybe I am doing something wrong. I have been reading all the facts and reading different threads. Thanks for all the help!:)

jnorth1007
04-22-2008, 08:20 AM
The very first thing I would do is to make sure that your computer security is set up correctly. If you aren't set up correctly then your cookies could be blocked and you will not be able to get credit for anything. There are several threads that show you how to do this based upon your system you are using. After that I would clear your cookies so that you can start all over again. You do not need to clear cookies before doing the daily survey because these are tracked by userid. These do not post until the day after you do them except for weekends which all post on Monday. The OTX surveys you must clear your cookies before doing these and they credit on the hour. HTH!

luvmickey
04-22-2008, 08:32 AM
The very first thing I would do is to make sure that your computer security is set up correctly. If you aren't set up correctly then your cookies could be blocked and you will not be able to get credit for anything. There are several threads that show you how to do this based upon your system you are using. After that I would clear your cookies so that you can start all over again. You do not need to clear cookies before doing the daily survey because these are tracked by userid. These do not post until the day after you do them except for weekends which all post on Monday. The OTX surveys you must clear your cookies before doing these and they credit on the hour. HTH!

Thank you, this was a big help!

Thank you all for being so kind and trying to help this newbie!:)

iluvamystery89
04-22-2008, 09:41 AM
not a single choice on my page for a survey today...not even the "none of the above" button, guess i'm out of luck.

deana
04-22-2008, 10:52 AM
I was excited because I finally got one just now about food options at the grocery store...it was fairly long, and got to an advertisement...which did not load for me. When i clicked "no" that I was not able to see the advertisement, it booted me out and said I did not qualify based on my answers. ARG! Now I have no surveys.... :computer:
I am going to cross my fingers and check back later....

deana
04-22-2008, 11:00 AM
:sunshine2:Yeah! Got rewarded with an easy tax preparation one! Phew!

iluvamystery89
04-22-2008, 11:04 AM
has anyone gotten credit for yesterday's daily survey yet? i took one and got the congrats page but no credit yet. just curious, i know it could be later.

marcymajor
04-22-2008, 11:11 AM
it it didn't credit at 9:30 this morning it should credit by 12:30 this afternoon. those are the times the daily surveys usually credit. i hope this info is helpful to you and have a great day.:sunshine:

deana
04-22-2008, 11:11 AM
not yet...check back at 12 or 12:30

iluvamystery89
04-22-2008, 11:13 AM
thanks ladies, i was sweatin' it out over here! i just got the tax prep survey too! yay! :cooldance:

marcymajor
04-22-2008, 11:16 AM
you are very welcome and i also got the tax prep survey this morning - this survey must be making the rounds with people from sr.:cooldance:

Mom2aPrincess
04-22-2008, 11:41 AM
I got the tax one today too.

StitchandPooh'smom
04-22-2008, 11:58 AM
After a few false starts on other topics, I got the tax one too. Easy!

jjskribs
04-22-2008, 12:52 PM
Did a survey yesterday.. got the SR Congratulations page but it's after 12:30 now and I haven't gotten credit. Anyone else not receive credit yet?

iluvamystery89
04-22-2008, 01:46 PM
mine just credited in the last 10 minutes. i hope the tax prep survey credits-i didn't even have a "none of the above" box to click on, just the "start survey" button and i was really expecting the "sorry no surveys" message again when i clicked it but suddenly there was a survey starting, lol. i'm glad i got it though. it took me to the congrats page, so we'll see tomorrow.

lanny76
04-22-2008, 02:09 PM
I got the tax one too!! Nice - especially since I couldn't get a survey yesterday for anything.

spring
04-22-2008, 02:16 PM
Got the tax one, also! Yay! It was easy, for once!:cooldance:

jjskribs
04-22-2008, 02:31 PM
Still no credit for yesterdays survey :( it wasn't the tax one. I'll keep hoping that somehow it will credit later...they always do when you get the Congratulations page! At least they ALWAYS have for me.

speechteachri
04-22-2008, 03:45 PM
I also haven't gotten credit for two of my daily surveys this month and I don't know why. I have always gotten credit before....always.

speechteachri
04-23-2008, 06:43 AM
Bumping because I'm hoping someone might be able to give me some advice on this. I am reluctant to keep wasting my time trying to qualify if I am going to continue not to get credit for these. I have never had a problem with daily surveys crediting in the past...ever.

T1nkrules
04-23-2008, 07:17 AM
Me too! Again, I did a daily survey (April 19) and then went on to the SM survey. Did not get credit for the daily survey. I seem to be hit and miss with the daily survey's crediting...weird! :confused:

luvmickey
04-23-2008, 08:32 AM
Thank you all for your help. I have started to get some credits now. I guess I needed to get it more time.

iluvamystery89
04-23-2008, 09:48 AM
nothing for me this morning...my only options are "i smoke regularly" (non-smoker allergic to cigarette smoke here) and "none of the above" (which takes me to the sorry no surveys page). and the otx still says 4/22.

RDGCJK
04-23-2008, 09:59 AM
nothing for me this morning...my only options are "i smoke regularly" (non-smoker allergic to cigarette smoke here) and "none of the above" (which takes me to the sorry no surveys page). and the otx still says 4/22.

Exact same situation for me too.

jjskribs
04-23-2008, 10:28 AM
Same problem here.. I never got credit for the one I did on April 22. I am hoping that yesterdays are going to credit at 12:30 because I didn't get credit at 9:30. I have ALWAYS received credit if I get the SR Congratulations page so I too am worried about the hit or miss credit on Daily Surveys.

spring
04-23-2008, 10:33 AM
Same problem here.. I never got credit for the one I did on April 22. I am hoping that yesterdays are going to credit at 12:30 because I didn't get credit at 9:30. I have ALWAYS received credit if I get the SR Congratulations page so I too am worried about the hit or miss credit on Daily Surveys.

I believe Tricia told us at one time on another thread that the daily survey credits come through at either 8:30AM or 12:30PM. Those are the times the scripts are run. I wouldn't worry until after 12:30PM.:sunshine:

Alice28
04-23-2008, 10:40 AM
No options at all for me. Just brings up my email address. Bummer.:( Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

GICHY
04-23-2008, 10:41 AM
Sadly last week I did one for a car and the other for a movie and one for Boston legal and nada! Grrrrr now I can't seem to qualify for anymore.

Hopefully next week will be better.

iluvamystery89
04-23-2008, 11:16 AM
anyone get a credit for yesterday's tax survey yet? i'm curious whether or not it will credit, since i didn't have an option box to check for it, i just clicked "start survey" and it came up.

daninyc
04-23-2008, 11:23 AM
My surveys were crediting at 9:3o everyday, but the past few days they have been showing up at 12:30.

iluvamystery89
04-23-2008, 11:34 AM
same here-yesterday's credited between 12:30-12:45. y'all keep checking back-my only survey option earlier was "i smoke regularly" but another popped up a little bit ago and i just finished a survey on my wellness habits.

marcymajor
04-23-2008, 11:34 AM
not as yet so hopefully it will credit at 12:30. let's all keep our fingers crossed.:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
04-23-2008, 12:51 PM
just checked my account and yesterday's survey (tax software) has already credited! :cooldance:

marcymajor
04-23-2008, 01:22 PM
mine did also after 12:30 today.:cooldance:

PSL1013
04-23-2008, 08:20 PM
I can't seem to get a survey today....only one option on a bank that has been there all day long. :( Usually at some point during the day there will be something added even if it isn't anything I can do. Oh well, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day?

marcymajor
04-23-2008, 08:37 PM
i will keep my fingers crossed for all you great people on the sr forum that we all get surveys tomorrow quickly and easily and not have any problems at all. keep smiling and sunshining everybody and have a great evening.:sunshine:

mollyeilis
04-23-2008, 08:43 PM
As I mentioned on the April survey thread, after quite a long time today of clicking clicking trying trying, one option, two options, one option, but nothing I could qualify for or just nothing....I finally got one. Takes tenacity (and sometimes nothing gets you one, like I experienced yesterday), but they can show up all of a sudden!

Good luck.

piglet-for-me
04-23-2008, 08:55 PM
I can't seem to get a survey today....only one option on a bank that has been there all day long. :( Usually at some point during the day there will be something added even if it isn't anything I can do. Oh well, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day?

I finally just got one after trying since about 6 this morning off and on. And, doesn't it figure, it was a LONG and complicated one (at least to me) about different additives in fitness drinks.

It sure was a strange day.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. :sunshine:

bellanlivismom
04-24-2008, 07:04 AM
I got nothing! Yesterday was the first day that there were no surveys done in my house since March 9. Scary! Hoping for a better day today. So far, not yet. c'mon greenfield! :angel:

marcymajor
04-24-2008, 07:25 AM
i have been trying since very early this morning to get a ds and i keep getting the message that there are no new surveys available. what's up with that? it has been way over 24 hours since i did my last survey so i am totally confused. help.:confused:

Iteach
04-24-2008, 07:48 AM
I got 1 option very early this morning around 4:30, but didn't qualify. I have had very few options in the past 2 days and have not been able to complete a survey. This is very unusual as surveys have been going very well in the past 6 weeks. I'm sure it will get better!:)

iluvamystery89
04-24-2008, 07:50 AM
nothing listed for me either, my only option right now is "i smoke regularly". normally if i wait 2-3 more hours (it's about 6:50 a.m. here) something will pop up. can't count on it, though, i just keep checking back.

marcymajor
04-24-2008, 08:17 AM
i just checked about 5 minutes ago and still nothing - maybe it's not us - maybe there are no surveys right now. i'll keep trying every so often and hopefully some options will turn up eventually. keep smiling everybody and have a great day.:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
04-24-2008, 09:55 AM
i almost got in on a survey, but i put in my age and clicked the >> button and it just sat there...clicked it about 20 times and it still didn't continue. refreshed the page, still didn't work. so i closed it and went back through SR again to the survey page...now there's nothing else available again. yesterday's survey credited already though.

jtowner
04-24-2008, 10:21 AM
They both have the same survey it aks can you hear sound on your computer, put check yes or no and states your age is and can not go any further.

Lina

marcymajor
04-24-2008, 11:23 AM
i finally get into 2 different surveys this morning - one on grocery shopping and one asks if anyone works in a certain industry and when i answer their questions slowly and honestly i get kicked out of both of them and get the page saying i don't qualify. i tried again and now i get the message that there are no new surveys available. guess i can try again later. at least i got to attempt a survey today so that says something.

iluvamystery89
04-24-2008, 11:44 AM
finally got one! keep trying, everyone! :cooldance:

sunshinecindy
04-24-2008, 12:39 PM
Got both today, unlike yesterday, so they are definately out there.

marcymajor
04-24-2008, 12:49 PM
i'm really glad that they are out there for you. maybe you can send some my way - how about it?:sunshine:

askomsky
04-24-2008, 12:50 PM
Got both today, unlike yesterday, so they are definately out there.

Yes I just finished a DS an hour ago and DH came home for lunch and had him try a SM one and he was able to get in and do one. Yesterday I took my DS early before people started having problems but DH was never able to get in and do a SM yesterday

mjjmbnmm
04-24-2008, 01:02 PM
finally got one, super easy and fast too, so keep trying.

jnorth1007
04-24-2008, 01:03 PM
I hit the Trifecta today for the very first time ever! YAY!!!!!

sammielynn
04-24-2008, 02:37 PM
Congrats Janet, I'm excited when I get one!

lanny76
04-24-2008, 02:39 PM
Man, I wish I could get even one survey today! But I'm glad there are some who can. It is fun to get the trifecta! Thought I had it yesterday - then the OTX didn't credit - and of course, it says I have exceeded my maximum for today. GRRR!

marcymajor
04-24-2008, 03:10 PM
you are not alone - i can't even get a ds survey today and i have been trying since very early this morning. i guess it is just not my day (actually it hasn't been the last 2 days). it took me all day yesterday just to get a ds and an otx and could not even qualify for a sm survey. well, as they always say - tomorrow is another day so maybe i will have better luck then. bye for now.:sunshine:

lanny76
04-24-2008, 03:17 PM
Just got a car survey, about compact/subcompact type cars, and it didn't take me back to the SR congrats page. So guess I'll check to see if I get the no options available now or what.

ETA - Had no options, but did get another survey about electronics/electronic brands that did take me to the congrats page. So probably that is the only one that credits!

MooseBrains
04-24-2008, 03:52 PM
Hi Lanny!

I like when you post and I follow. I am up at the college and could not get a survey but with over 100 computers to pick from, I just went to different one and signed in. I got a daily and the OTX so I am just hoping they credit. Still working hard on the SM status.

I signed up for a credit card and hopefully the $10 will credit within the quarter!

lanny76
04-24-2008, 03:58 PM
Hi Lanny!

I like when you post and I follow. I am up at the college and could not get a survey but with over 100 computers to pick from, I just went to different one and signed in. I got a daily and the OTX so I am just hoping they credit. Still working hard on the SM status.

I signed up for a credit card and hopefully the $10 will credit within the quarter!

Glad you could get a survey, hopefully you had the congrats page with it! The $10 ought to really help you toward SM status, along with getting surveys. It should post this quarter.

MooseBrains
04-24-2008, 04:00 PM
I did get the congrats page so I am hopeful. Thanks for the support in thinking the CC offer will credit. I hope you are right! SM status here I come.

BTW, never use Wal-mart site to store. It was horrible!

daninyc
04-24-2008, 05:13 PM
No credit for yesterday's survey, and I made sure it wouldn't let me take another one. :computer:

fanofree
04-24-2008, 05:55 PM
No credit for yesterday's survey, and I made sure it wouldn't let me take another one. :computer:

Same for me. I got the congrats page and went back to the survey page. It had no options for attributes and told me no surveys were available. :computer:

fanofree
04-24-2008, 05:59 PM
I posted on the survey sticky - but yesterday's survey did not credit. I did get the congrats page and it would not let me take another survey.

daninyc
04-24-2008, 06:15 PM
Me too! :computer:

Darn technology.

mollyeilis
04-24-2008, 06:20 PM
Wonder if it was the same survey!?

daninyc
04-24-2008, 06:45 PM
I would love to compare...if only I could remember what it was about lol. I'm going to start writing it down because my memory is awful lately.

belbook
04-24-2008, 06:59 PM
I'm getting worried. I don't have any choices at all, just the if you're not.....click here. Then I get the "no surveys" message. Did I mess something up and get put on a bad list? I think I used my work e-mail once but I'm not sure.

marcymajor
04-24-2008, 08:22 PM
i was having that same problem most of the day - i finally got a survey late this afternoon after having gotten kicked out of 4 of them. it just takes a lot of persistence and patience so just keep trying. as far as you doing anything to be put on a bad list i really could not say but getting a survey this week has been really difficult. try to keep smiling and try not to worry.:sunshine:

Weluvdisny
04-24-2008, 09:38 PM
Day two of no DS or SMS. I'm getting really frustrated!!!:confused:

I'll keep trying tonight but a girl can only be rejected so many times...LOL!!

gpp2001
04-24-2008, 09:56 PM
I didn't get credit for a survey I took on 4/13 about pasta sauce. I was actually interested in the survey and when I didn't get credit I was bummed. But I have gotten credit for 20 other surveys this month - so not a bad percentage for me. But to have two not credit out of seven - that kind of sucks! :hugs:

luvmickey
04-24-2008, 09:58 PM
I have done two DS that I have not got paid for. I got the congrats page but not been credited. They are from yesterday and today.

piglet-for-me
04-24-2008, 10:01 PM
I'm getting worried. I don't have any choices at all, just the if you're not.....click here. Then I get the "no surveys" message. Did I mess something up and get put on a bad list? I think I used my work e-mail once but I'm not sure.

Well, if you did something, then I must have done the same thing. No options for me all day. Before we went out, I ran a deep cookie cleaning hoping it would help. Came back, had 1 option and got into the survey but didn't qualify. Now I'm back to nothing again.

I guess my streak is over. 31 days in March and every day in April up until today. I can't complain, I've been very fortunate but now I've gotten use to that daily increase in my account balance. :(

Hopefully they will be back with avengance soon. :sunshine:

Iteach
04-24-2008, 10:10 PM
I had 3 tries today for a survey and didn't qualify. Inbetween there were no options and I started trying at 4:30 a.m. This is the 3rd day for me so hopefully there will be many more surveys tomorrow!

belbook
04-24-2008, 11:35 PM
Not that I don't want others to get surveys but I feel better knowing I'm not the only one suffering here!

spring
04-25-2008, 05:57 AM
I haven't had one in 3 days. I do get 2 or 3 choices, but none apply to me. Here's hoping some new surveys are loaded today.:sunshine:

daninyc
04-25-2008, 08:25 AM
My only option is "I have rheumatoid arthritis", which I don't.

iluvamystery89
04-25-2008, 09:36 AM
lol, i didn't even get that...my only option is "i smoke regularly" and i'm highly allergic to cigarette smoke. yesterday's DS has credited though and i got in on an otx already.

belbook
04-25-2008, 10:49 AM
I don't even get none of the above, just the "if you're...., click here" - then no surveys.

iluvamystery89
04-25-2008, 10:55 AM
i FINALLY got an option (household grocery shopping) and it said "we have a survey for you today about food products" gave me a list, all of which i buy, so i clicked them all, went on to the next page, it was about ground turkey in general, so since i buy that, i clicked yes, went on to the next page which asked me my level of education and when i checked "some college/associates degree" and the >> button, i got kicked out :( i guess one needs a 4 year degree to grocery shop these days. no other options available now.

gpp2001
04-25-2008, 12:05 PM
I just got an option for "I have a child between 0 - 8."

I do so I clicked it - got into the survey - it asked how old my child was - I clicked 8. It said I didn't qualify but when I clicked to return to SR - it gave me the congratulations page!! I'm going to try later to see if I can get another survey or if this one was it for the day!

MdCaterer
04-25-2008, 01:16 PM
Well, if you did something, then I must have done the same thing. No options for me all day. Before we went out, I ran a deep cookie cleaning hoping it would help. Came back, had 1 option and got into the survey but didn't qualify. Now I'm back to nothing again.

I guess my streak is over. 31 days in March and every day in April up until today. I can't complain, I've been very fortunate but now I've gotten use to that daily increase in my account balance. :(

Hopefully they will be back with avengance soon. :sunshine:

I am beginning to feel better. My DH has not been able to qualify for a DS for the last two days. We were thinking he might have misipelled his email address or something and gotten banned. Today it offered up two but he was booted from both. BUT it looks like he is in good company!

missymouse
04-25-2008, 01:23 PM
I finally got the first Daily Survey for the week. Seems I don't qualify all week and then manage to get Friday and sometime Sat or Sun. when I have to wait all weekend to see them post

Mandi
04-25-2008, 02:00 PM
i FINALLY got an option (household grocery shopping) and it said "we have a survey for you today about food products" gave me a list, all of which i buy, so i clicked them all, went on to the next page, it was about ground turkey in general, so since i buy that, i clicked yes, went on to the next page which asked me my level of education and when i checked "some college/associates degree" and the >> button, i got kicked out :( i guess one needs a 4 year degree to grocery shop these days. no other options available now.

The exact same thing happened to me too! It's ironic since we had ground turkey just last night.

I checked back a bit later though and did get one a business travel. It was kind of long but I did get the congrats page at least.

spring
04-25-2008, 03:58 PM
Each day for 4 days I've gotten only 2 or 3 options, none of which applied to me. "None of the above" just led me to the Sorry there are no surveys available at this time for you page. I had been taking the OTX surveys at work, so I hadn't cleared cookies at home in 3 or 4 days. Today I did clear my cookies before I signed on at home and suddenly I had 7 or 8 options, two of which applied! The first option (forget which) led me to a survey that I qualified for, completed and then never took me back to SR Congrats screen. After reporting it to GF, I went back and successfully completed it on pet food.:cooldance:

mollyeilis
04-25-2008, 04:58 PM
Whew. Persistence pays off. After only two options since yesterday, I clicked again and there were tons of options. After some false starts, two surveys "cut" me after I was into the surveys for around 20 minutes (I go nice and slow b/c otherwise my speed-reading gets me booted from them) and I felt that was unfair...anyway, after some false starts I got a very long one on travel sites. Whew.

And then I remembered it was Friday (as I entered it into my April survey thread post) and I have a looooong wait to see that credit. :p

MdCaterer
04-25-2008, 08:48 PM
Yes, this evening the flood gate seemed to open and there were tons of options for DH and a few that he did not qualify for, but he did finally get a fairly easy one about wireless phones!!! KEEP TRYING!!!!

iluvamystery89
04-26-2008, 09:21 AM
i tried all the options available for me this morning and didn't qualify for ANYTHING! the one i did get required a # to continue and i didn't know what it was, so i had to close it and now my only options left are "i smoke regularly" and "i have parkinson's disease". *sigh*

iluvamystery89
04-26-2008, 12:06 PM
FINALLY got one! :cooldance: a really long one about sports shoes & apparel!

3dog2kidmom
04-26-2008, 07:35 PM
Sorry, but the system has encountered an internal error and cannot go on with the interview at this stage.
Please check back later.

Is anyone else getting this error today? I've cleared cookies and still... :computer:

fakrisch
04-26-2008, 08:53 PM
DH keeps getting the same error. He has tried a few times. Each time he tries he gets the error and looses one of his survey choices. He is afraid to try again - down to only one choice.:confused:

llgray16
04-26-2008, 09:30 PM
Yep -same error here. Between OTX and Greenfield, we aren't having a good day :(

speechteachri
04-26-2008, 11:26 PM
Finally got a survey today! This is the first one I have gotten since not getting credit for my last one. I've had a good day, so hoping for the best! It was watching commercials for different products. A fun survey overall.

savannahbetsy
04-27-2008, 12:12 PM
I am missing credit for 3 surveys :(

mollyeilis
04-27-2008, 12:27 PM
It's important to note that surveys over the weekend do not credit until the following business day, which means Monday unless it's a holiday weekend.

If it's not weekend surveys you are missing, that is a high amount! Have you read through the various threads for the Daily Opinion Surveys? They can help us watch out for surveys that don't seem to finish and we don't seem to get credit for...in this forum there is this (http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=820) and each month someone creates a thread for surveys that month (also under Technical Issues). Those threads are very helpful!

lanny76
04-27-2008, 10:27 PM
How odd - thot I was going to get an auto ads one; because I have gotten some before from this particular survey company, all different, of course. But after I put in my state and zip, it kicked me out??! I don't get it - did it think my state and zip didn't match or what - just odd. Now, no options. Oh well.

mollyeilis
04-27-2008, 11:16 PM
I was booted out after state and zip, too. Very silly. And just last night we came up with a timeframe for getting rid of our overpriced used car to get a reasonably priced new one, the kind we tried to get but went to a predatory dealership and got bummed out.... So we would have been perfect for watching the ads. :p

I've been trying ALL day to get a survey. Hasn't worked yet!

lanny76
04-27-2008, 11:40 PM
So did manage to get a simple one about utility trailers. But before that, another odd thing happened. Got this survey where the question was, what do you want to do - 3 choices, qualify, terminate, quota full!!! Well, so of course I chose qualify - so it said, thank you, this survey is complete and your answers have been very helpful for future product development - something on that order. How odd and funny!!

LyndaM
04-27-2008, 11:51 PM
I tried all day and finally got one about breakfast - it was short and easy! I love it when you settle in for a long survey and it's short!

mollyeilis
04-27-2008, 11:56 PM
Teehee, I had that too yesterday. We're following each other around. :) Thought about writing to greenfield about it, but forgot to snag the URL and just kept going with the surveys instead.

But I continue to be survey-free today.

iluvamystery89
04-28-2008, 08:02 AM
i've been trying to do the DS, and when the DS page comes up, there's no picture, but the link is still there b/c i can run my mouse over it and the cursor changes to the hand...well, i click THAT and it says "internet explorer cannot display the webpage." i've cleared cookies, and i'm connected to the internet-is this a problem on greenfield's end? anyone else have this problem? :confused:

T1nkrules
04-28-2008, 08:08 AM
Yes, it's happening to me as well. IF I CAN GET A SURVEY! The refresh button seems to help, but then I haven't been getting credit for the few surveys I've been able to take and finish. :(

iluvamystery89
04-28-2008, 08:12 AM
thank goodness i'm not alone! i hope they fix it soon! just keep trying ;)

iluvamystery89
04-28-2008, 08:16 AM
i finally got the survey link to work and i only had two options-both of them kicked me out, lol. now i'm left with "i smoke regularly" and "none of the above".

marcymajor
04-28-2008, 08:20 AM
i have been trying since early this morning and the only option is i work in the healthcare sector (which i don't) so when i check none of the above all i get is sorry there are no new surveys available - try back tomorrow. not my morning for surveys i guess so hopefully gf will add some more options later today. happy days to all.:sunshine:

catnapfan
04-28-2008, 08:37 AM
Same problem here. I tried a few different times to get into the surveys and was unable to so I came to the forums to see if anyone else was having the same problem. Hope its fixed soon.

iluvamystery89
04-28-2008, 10:42 AM
finally got one....now i can't get the OTX, lol.

MooseBrains
04-28-2008, 11:10 AM
I had one on beer but I drink micro brews and I got kicked out when it asked about main stream beers. So now I am on no surveys but I learned yesterday not to quit.

I will just keep trying.

belbook
04-28-2008, 12:20 PM
It's been so long since I had anything to choose from that I thought I was banned. I finally got a survey this am. Yeah!

MooseBrains
04-28-2008, 12:33 PM
Ok, I did a long one on automotive choices and in the end it asked if I would take another shorter survey. I said no but it didn't take me back to the SR page. Did I not get credit for the survey?

TtownAnne
04-28-2008, 01:17 PM
Same for me - I don't get the clickable Greenfield banner, I just get the text of how many surveys I've done this month and the rules about taking a survey.

luvdisney00
04-28-2008, 07:02 PM
I could not get one last night for anything, and then today kept getting kicked out of one after another. Then I got a great really short one about a phone for my 10 yo DD with a liscensed character on it. It had about 6 questions and demo info. I LOVE when that happens!!!

marcymajor
04-29-2008, 07:49 AM
i have been trying since early this morning to get a ds. the only option i had was if i work in the healthcare sector (which i don't) but now i have no options at all and after i put in all my demographics it says there are no new surveys available - try again tomorrow. is it me or is it gf? help.:confused:

SunshineGirl
04-29-2008, 08:32 AM
i have been trying since early this morning to get a ds. the only option i had was if i work in the healthcare sector (which i don't) but now i have no options at all and after i put in all my demographics it says there are no new surveys available - try again tomorrow. is it me or is it gf? help.:confused:

I would at least give GF until business hours to get surveys loaded. They have to flip the switch to add new surveys to the router. I wouldn't try more than about 10 minutes in a row. If you don't get one in 10 minutes, it's probably going to be at least a few hours before any new ones are loaded.

That said, there are only two days left in the month. So it will likely be tough to get them today and tomorrow. But new ones always get loaded at the start of the new month.

marcymajor
04-29-2008, 08:36 AM
thanks for clearing that up for me - i thought i might have done something wrong and was being penalized by gf. usually i can get at least one ds early in the morning so i guess i can wait until later to try again. thanks again for everything you do.:thanks:

iluvamystery89
04-29-2008, 09:50 AM
i've got NO options right now, not even the "none of the above" button, lol.

MooseBrains
04-29-2008, 10:17 AM
Right there with ya! No options but just keep trying. I think on Sunday it took me all day before I got 1 survey. But I got it.

PSL1013
04-29-2008, 10:45 AM
Right now, I don't even have the banner to click on?

iluvamystery89
04-29-2008, 10:48 AM
i got several options, chose one and got into a survey that required viewing commercials. but on the first one, it stalled after the 1st commercial so i closed it and when went back to the options page, there were no options anymore :(

mollyeilis
04-29-2008, 12:17 PM
Just keep trying. Those messages are common. Just keep trying.

marcymajor
04-29-2008, 01:22 PM
i'm still not getting any options for the ds. i have been trying for hours and it has been well over 24 hours since i took my last ds so i have no idea why i can't get one now. help.:confused:

iluvamystery89
04-29-2008, 02:26 PM
i'm still not getting any options for the ds. i have been trying for hours and it has been well over 24 hours since i took my last ds so i have no idea why i can't get one now. help.:confused:

same here :( when i got the survey that stalled on me this morning i had several other options, but when i closed it, i went back to the survey page and all my options were gone and there's STILL nothing. that's really frustrating.:computer:

marcymajor
04-29-2008, 02:34 PM
it's nice to know that i am not alone but as you say it is very frustrating as i have managed to get a ds every day except for today and two sundays ago when i couldn't even get one survey that day. i am going to keep trying but if i get nothing by around 7 tonight i guess i will give up. there is always tomorrow and hopefully we will be able to get one.:sunshine:

OhMari
04-29-2008, 02:37 PM
Tricia,
I hope nothing is going on with them again, but it seems strange that more people are being locked out. I had over 8 things to choose from this morning, and then I got the "no survey's for you, try again tomorrow.

Edit***
I just went back and tried, and there were 3 choices. I tried for 3 and got booted out, I am going to go back and try again.

MooseBrains
04-29-2008, 02:53 PM
I guess my mantra here is just keep trying. I didn't give up and I finally got a DS on dining out habits! It took until this afternoon but I will get my credit and I am still heading for SM status.

Keep trying, don't give up.

iluvamystery89
04-29-2008, 04:04 PM
still no options at all, not even after clearing cookies and logging back in. this is not fair-i had lots of options this morning and they yanked them all after ONE survey froze on me.

mjjmbnmm
04-29-2008, 04:10 PM
I had nothing all day either, but finally got one about computers, so don't give up.

iluvamystery89
04-29-2008, 06:15 PM
I had nothing all day either, but finally got one about computers, so don't give up.

still nothing. i'm beginning to think that somehow there's a glitch and the survey that froze this morning is keeping me from getting another, b/c i'm getting the "sorry no surveys available" message EVERY time i try (not even the "none of the above" button is showing) and that's what happens after you complete a survey and try again just to make sure it's recorded.

marcymajor
04-29-2008, 06:17 PM
don't give up - i finally got one about pain relievers and i actually completed it and got the congrats page. it took all day for me to get one and i never gave up trying so there is hope for you yet. just keep on trying.:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
04-29-2008, 07:48 PM
thanks and congrats! still nothing for me though. oh well.

don't give up - i finally got one about pain relievers and i actually completed it and got the congrats page. it took all day for me to get one and i never gave up trying so there is hope for you yet. just keep on trying.:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
04-29-2008, 08:30 PM
I GOT ONE!! just completed a survey about computer products and services and got the congrats page-after almost 12 hours (off & on) of trying! *stands up and does my victory dance* :cooldance:

marcymajor
04-29-2008, 08:35 PM
see - i told you not to give up - congrats:sunshine::party:

mollyeilis
04-29-2008, 08:42 PM
Oh my gosh....you know how we are warned that if we take too long we might get timed out of surveys?

Well, it had never happened to me. I read really fast so I take an extra long time taking surveys, just in case I don't know how a "normal" reader reads...I'm also dealing with my son, making food, and so on, I'm distracted.

But it happened. I was, I hope, getting close to the finish of a soda survey, and they were on the FOURTH round of "do you like this packaging" and I was probably an hour into it, and when that 4th thing came up I sort of tweaked and needed a break (this time I was actually just sitting and doing the survey, no multi-tasking). I'm waiting for our Green Bags shipment, and wanted to check the mail before the apt manager went home, etc. Well didn't get those, but got my SR cashout (yay), but then chatted with the fill-in manager, had a sword fight with DS, played tag on our way back up to the apt...and when I went to continue...an error occured. Took too long. "records show you have already completed this survey".

Drat.

Now I gotta start over.

So for those of you who might have grown complacent like I had, they can definitely time out on you!

iluvamystery89
04-29-2008, 10:01 PM
oh man that stinks! i'm so sorry that happened! i had something similar happen to me...at one point this afternoon when i got the "sorry no surveys available" page, i just walked off and left it there. a few minutes later i noticed a blue box on the screen and came back over here-it was a windows warning that my session was about to expire and if i wanted to continue to click ok! i've never seen that before.

sunshinecindy
04-29-2008, 10:47 PM
I just got a 3 question survey and 2 of them were on classification. I am anxious to see if it credits.

iluvamystery89
04-30-2008, 07:53 AM
i hope it credits, for ya, cindy! short surveys are the BEST! :sunshine2:

mollyeilis
04-30-2008, 01:04 PM
Well, Cindy? Did it credit?

My bread survey credited, which I was glad for, after going through that long soda survey and messing it up!

iluvamystery89
04-30-2008, 01:30 PM
i've been trying for 3 hours and can't even get the "none of the above" option-just my e-mail addy and the "start survey" button, lol. i FINALLY got one last night about 7:15 p.m. and finished about 7:35 p.m.-does that mean i won't be allowed to attempt another one until about the same time this evening?

askomsky
04-30-2008, 01:33 PM
i've been trying for 3 hours and can't even get the "none of the above" option-just my e-mail addy and the "start survey" button, lol. i FINALLY got one last night about 7:15 p.m. and finished about 7:35 p.m.-does that mean i won't be allowed to attempt another one until about the same time this evening?

Sounds like a very good possibility, but I would keep trying. I always thought hte magic "time" for me was after 8pm to get stuck on a late rotation but who knows!

HTH!

mollyeilis
04-30-2008, 01:44 PM

It would for me. Though actually I would probably start trying around 5ish, b/c I seem to be in a 22ish hour rotation.

MooseBrains
04-30-2008, 04:14 PM
I just did both the Daily and OTX. I thought for sure with it being the end of month I would not be able to complete a survey but both of them! SM here I come!

cglaura
04-30-2008, 04:26 PM

The DS page says "You may complete one survey every 24 hours", so I'd think that is why you aren't getting them. Either way, even if you could I'd wait until 24 hours has passed as that is what Greenfield is requiring now. I know it stinks, I liked that midnight rule better! I'm creeping later and later in the day and always wind up having to skip a day or so just to get back to a normal time :)

iluvamystery89
04-30-2008, 04:54 PM
thanks :) if i skipped today, should i be able to take one in the morning? i really prefer to do them then.

spring
04-30-2008, 05:05 PM
The DS page says "You may complete one survey every 24 hours", so I'd think that is why you aren't getting them. Either way, even if you could I'd wait until 24 hours has passed as that is what Greenfield is requiring now. I know it stinks, I liked that midnight rule better! I'm creeping later and later in the day and always wind up having to skip a day or so just to get back to a normal time :)

I guess I'm looking at the one survey every 24 hours thinking that means one each day, not necessarily 24 hours apart. I know it's a matter of semantics, but I've been able to do a survey once a day, sometimes in the evening, then early the next day. I'm making sure not to attempt more than one a day, for example only one or Wednesday. It's been working (and crediting) for me. I have not been doing SM surveys so I don't know if that makes the difference.

gshanny
04-30-2008, 06:15 PM
I seem to have the worst luck. I am getting frustrated to the point of not even trying for surveys at all anymore. The worst problem I have is when they want you to use IE not Mozilla. I paste the address into IE. I usually get credit even if it is done this way. There is one particular product that seems to love telling me I completed the survey. I never see anything from it though. I even did a print screen last night because I just knew I would more than likely never see any credit for it. I looked and I did not.
Is there anything that can be done about this company cheating me?
Anyone else get sick of them asking if you have a teen in the house, getting the cranky teen to participate, only to be told they don't actually want them before they even get a chance to answer any questions?
I guess I am just frustrated all the way around. I used to get surveys almost every day. I am now lucky to even get offered any, and far less lucky to qualify. The towel is ready and I am thinking of tossing it in.

jnorth1007
04-30-2008, 06:30 PM
Perhaps a break would be a good idea. I know that I often get to the point where I can't get any surveys. There are only so many out there and if you are completing them everyday you are bound to run out of options before the end of the month.

As far as any options in getting credit for the ones you didn't get. There really are none. SR has no way to track what surveys you get the congrats page for and which ones credit. All SR can do is to give you the credits that they recieve. The survey companies do not accept disputes or trouble tickets so Tricia cannot submit anything to them for credit. My suggestion for this particular merchant/advertiser is to not complete their surveys. It isn't worth wasting your time and getting frustrated. Just X out of their survey's when you see them. i don't believe that you can even submit a complaint via the technical link. You may try email Greenfield directly and letting them know the specifics of the merchant/advertiser that you are not getting credit for. They may be able to track whether anyone is getting credit for those and then pull them from the line up if not.

HTH!

daninyc
04-30-2008, 06:31 PM
I answered a billion questions about hot dogs. It was definitely past the qualifying questions, and then it took me to the "sorry you don't qualify page" and now I can't get ANY. I feel used! lol

ETA- I keep getting the page you should get when you have completed one..except I haven't. I had this problem yesterday too.

mollyeilis
04-30-2008, 06:53 PM
"You may try email Greenfield directly and letting them know the specifics of the merchant/advertiser that you are not getting credit for.

I agree with that. They aren't going to give you credit, but they have seemed interested in my feedback (I describe what it's for and give them a URL).

When I come across one that says to use IE, I just leave it. I can't really use IE anyway, b/c IE for Macs is horrid. So I just move on.

When you get to the end of the survey (I assume it's the Daily Opinion Surveys?) do you go back through as though you are going to take another survey? If not, do so, b/c if you get the page with no options (or even the "old" message of having exceeded the limit of daily surveys) that is your best bet that something was taken (they promise that if you don't get credit, they didn't get the survey answers, and I've decided that I have to believe that) and will credit. It isn't foolproof, but it's the best way to see!

And if it allows you to take another survey, just do it, b/c it's almost for sure that your survey didn't 'take' and you won't get credit for it.

It can be SO frustrating, I know!

iluvamystery89
04-30-2008, 08:01 PM
i just noticed i got TWO DS credits today....could this be for the survey that froze up on me yesterday morning and the one i finally got yesterday evening? i didn't think the first one would credit since i couldn't finish it-it was almost done, but not quite when it stopped working. could this be why i can't get a DS today? could i possibly be locked out? if so, GF can have their .80 back, cause i'd rather be able to do surveys!

iluvamystery89
04-30-2008, 08:18 PM
weird...i just got 4 options and the one i chose didn't work out, but when i went back to the options page, all the others were gone too! now it says "sorry no surveys available again!

askomsky
04-30-2008, 08:20 PM
i just noticed i got TWO DS credits today....could this be for the survey that froze up on me yesterday morning and the one i finally got yesterday evening? i didn't think the first one would credit since i couldn't finish it-it was almost done, but not quite when it stopped working. could this be why i can't get a DS today? could i possibly be locked out? if so, GF can have their .80 back, cause i'd rather be able to do surveys!

It happens occasionally and Tricia or someone else can jump in, but general consensus is as long as it's only a once in a great while thing, it's no big deal. If it happens weekly then it becomes a problem.

Your probably locked out today bc of the DS you took late last night. Your probably on the late rotation and may be able to get in this evening.
If you want back on the early rotation skip tonight consider the double credit as credit for today and try again tomorrow morning withe the start of a new month.