PDA

View Full Version : Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22

iluvamystery89
04-30-2008, 08:54 PM
thanks for responding! i just finished a survey about a specific veggie!

3dog2kidmom
04-30-2008, 09:10 PM
i just noticed i got TWO DS credits today....could this be for the survey that froze up on me yesterday morning and the one i finally got yesterday evening? i didn't think the first one would credit since i couldn't finish it-it was almost done, but not quite when it stopped working. could this be why i can't get a DS today? could i possibly be locked out? if so, GF can have their .80 back, cause i'd rather be able to do surveys!

Maybe you got mine that didn't credit today :rotfl:

I got the stupid, LONG soda one that didn't take me back to SR :(

iluvamystery89
04-30-2008, 10:11 PM
oh wow that stinks! i'm sorry! i wish i'd read your post before i did the survey-i wouldn't have done one today so i could do one in the morning. i prefer doing them in the a.m., when no one's home to distract me, lol. prayin' and crossing my fingers your soda survey credits!! i think i got booted from that one yesterday, lol.

mollyeilis
04-30-2008, 10:19 PM
I got the stupid, LONG soda one that didn't take me back to SR :(

Was that the one about different packaging and if you liked this tiny change or that tiny change, and how each tiny change would change what you drank in a typical month?

If so, where did it take you, since it didn't go back to SR?

I had the survey I described yesterday, and I thought it just timed out on me when I got an error message, but maybe it's doing that to everyone!

OP, in the last couple days did you take any that finished after midnight eastern time? And are you missing any survey credits? Sometimes weird things happen when you finish surveys around midnight eastern time (makes it interesting for those of us on the west coast), and it can cause 2 survey credits in one day...but you're usually missing one for a survey you finished what felt like 2 days before the credit.

3dog2kidmom
04-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Was that the one about different packaging and if you liked this tiny change or that tiny change, and how each tiny change would change what you drank in a typical month?

If so, where did it take you, since it didn't go back to SR?

I had the survey I described yesterday, and I thought it just timed out on me when I got an error message, but maybe it's doing that to everyone!

I just got a plain white background that said thank you, yada yada yada...

It is a shame, too, since I really felt that survey was worthwhile and a good use of my time! I love that brand, and I do mean love! And I really liked the concept they were talking about. I'm glad I got to give my input and hope they listened, but I'm still a little ticked about not getting credit. Oh well... I still did fairly well thlis month with surveys, following the rules and all!

gshanny
04-30-2008, 10:26 PM
Perhaps a break would be a good idea. I know that I often get to the point where I can't get any surveys. There are only so many out there and if you are completing them everyday you are bound to run out of options before the end of the month.
HTH!
It's not that I am not getting many surveys this month. It has been for months now. I got 6 this month, 11 in March, 13 in February. I used to get about 20 or more. I got the bonus for 25 at least once that I know for sure.
Guess I am just sad the money isn't adding up like it used to. I think it is a sort of panic attack since this is money I would use for WDW trips. It is easier to convince the DH to go if you have "free" money.
I think I will let Greenfield know about this company. It probably will not do any good, but at least I will feel like I got to vent to them and get it out of my system.
Thanks for listening to my whines.

mollyeilis
04-30-2008, 10:31 PM
That's a bummer you didn't get it, since you love the product. I got into it b/c I still do drink it sometimes, but DH can't and DS won't until it's not my place to decide anymore, and eventually I'm sure I'll stop too. So it made sense that I couldn't finish the survey, but since you love it it's sad.

If we're talking about the same thing, in case you didn't know, the smaller than normal but not the smallest package is already made, I see it in Target quite often (good for portion control).

If we're not talking about the same thing it'll be hilarious....:p

lanny76
04-30-2008, 10:50 PM
It seems that I am stuck doing the surveys later now - but it doesn't seem like it is a strict 24 hour rule. About 5 nights ago, I couldn't do one until about 10 central time, so now I haven't been able to get any options until after 8 central time. I have been doing them about the same time every night, around 9, so at least it isn't making me go an hour later all the time. All the same, I think I am going to skip one soon so I can do them in the afternoon again, which I like better!

3dog2kidmom
04-30-2008, 10:51 PM
That's a bummer you didn't get it, since you love the product. I got into it b/c I still do drink it sometimes, but DH can't and DS won't until it's not my place to decide anymore, and eventually I'm sure I'll stop too. So it made sense that I couldn't finish the survey, but since you love it it's sad.

If we're talking about the same thing, in case you didn't know, the smaller than normal but not the smallest package is already made, I see it in Target quite often (good for portion control).

If we're not talking about the same thing it'll be hilarious....:p

LOL... yeah, I'm pretty sure we are :)

DH buys them for me occasionally in my regular grocery store -- thinks they are cute! I'll have to look at Target though -- never thought about looking there.

mollyeilis
04-30-2008, 11:03 PM
That's where we first saw them. We rarely walk down that aisle at the grocery store.

Now I'm imagining what others reading this are thinking....:rotfl:

marcymajor
05-01-2008, 04:52 AM
i just got a survey on ice cream products that took me 40 minutes to do and once i completed it instead of taking me back to sr and the congrats page i got a page that said thank you for completing this survey and only one submission is allowed. i tried to take another one (and it let me) and got one on greeting cards and halfway thru it a page came up saying that the survey page cannot be displayed as it might be under construction or unavailable. i tried again and now there are no new surveys available for me. i just spent over an hour trying to do 2 surveys and now i can't even get one. totally frustrating way to start an new month. i did submit an error report on both of these but this is not the way i wanted to start the month of may.:computer:

Mom2aPrincess
05-01-2008, 07:42 AM
i just got a survey on ice cream products that took me 40 minutes to do and once i completed it instead of taking me back to sr and the congrats page i got a page that said thank you for completing this survey and only one submission is allowed. i tried to take another one (and it let me) and got one on greeting cards and halfway thru it a page came up saying that the survey page cannot be displayed as it might be under construction or unavailable. i tried again and now there are no new surveys available for me. i just spent over an hour trying to do 2 surveys and now i can't even get one. totally frustrating way to start an new month. i did submit an error report on both of these but this is not the way i wanted to start the month of may.:computer:

I got the ice cream one too last night - it was LONG, but I kept plugging through, but then it ended the same. Thank you for completing, but no SR page. Couldn't get another, so went to the SM survey - it was for Becka (a teen) about cell phones and it did the same thing. So we completed two surveys last night, but no SR pages....:computer: Just wasn't our lucky night obviously. Here's hoping for better luck with the beginning of a new month.

spring
05-01-2008, 07:53 AM

Wow, the ice cream one certainly seems to be a problem! I got that one this morning, and after 25 minutes of sheer torture clicking a million little boxes, I finally got to the demographics, and an ERROR page came up. No amount of refreshing or going back would help. I gave up and went back to do another one greeting cards, successfully completed it, but instead of getting the SR congrats page, I got this:

Thank you for sharing your opinions!
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions! Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

PLEASE NOTE: Only one submission per person is accepted.
:computer::computer::computer:

I did open up another web page and copied and pasted all the info for this survey in the survey problems box. I have done this multiple times in the past, and I've never received a credit I didn't expect. I'm wondering if they even look at it?

Mom2aPrincess
05-01-2008, 08:05 AM
I got this:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions! Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

Yep. That's the message I got both times last night. :( Kind of disappointing. I usually have pretty good luck with the GF surveys after I qualify, but I'm actually pretty happy. I got 20 surveys in April. That's a big improvement for me from March. :cooldance: Can't wait to see the bonus in our accounts, and I'm going to try to do at least 21 in May so I can still say I had better luck in May than April. :)

PSL1013
05-01-2008, 08:12 AM
I just finished about 20 min. of ice cream questions and suddenly got kicked out...I was being truthful, I guess I didn't pick the correct ice cream?? :rotfl:

askomsky
05-01-2008, 08:35 AM
Yep. That's the message I got both times last night. Kind of disappointing. I usually have pretty good luck with the GF surveys after I qualify, but I'm actually pretty happy. I got 20 surveys in April. That's a big improvement for me from March. Can't wait to see the bonus in our accounts, and I'm going to try to do at least 21 in May so I can still say I had better luck in May than April.

:computer: UGH!!!!!!!!!!! NOTE TO SELF!!!!!!!!!! Come check the forum before taking a 40 min ice cream survey that gives that same message but allows you to take another one!

I'm furious, bc I know they have to get hte results from this one if we're all completeing it and getting a Thank you page, but we're not getting credit and the questions were long and repetitive! :computer:

piglet-for-me
05-01-2008, 08:37 AM
I did the ice cream one as well and didn't return back to sunshine afterwards. It was a LONG one to say the least.

I also have the cell phone one yesterday that my 13 year old did and didn't return either.

Guess it's not my lucky time either. :computer:

UGH, I just checked and I too can still take another survey.

OhMari
05-01-2008, 08:40 AM
Count me in too on the ice cream one.

Got this message:

I started at 7:00 a.m. and it is now 7:41. It took 40 minutes.

:computer:

It did not take me back to the congradulations page.

nucpharm29
05-01-2008, 08:45 AM
Another disappointing ice cream survey here!:computer:

goofy08
05-01-2008, 08:47 AM
I got the same weird message, only mine wasn't about ice cream (actually, I have no idea what it was for). It asked if I had a teen that was available to take the survey. Yes, so I get teen to computer. It asks her gender and then booted her to the weird message page. Then I go back to try again and, where before I had tons of options to check, now I have none and am getting the "no surveys, try tomorrow" message. If this is some new thing where you only get one try and then you're out, then I'm done with surveys, I guess. :computer:

memanana
05-01-2008, 09:12 AM
I just did the ice cream one also and it did not take me back to sr page :computer: :computer:

deana
05-01-2008, 09:34 AM
:computer: UGH!!!!!!!!!!! NOTE TO SELF!!!!!!!!!! Come check the forum before taking a 40 min ice cream survey that gives that same message but allows you to take another one!

I'm furious, bc I know they have to get hte results from this one if we're all completeing it and getting a Thank you page, but we're not getting credit and the questions were long and repetitive! :computer:

UGH!!! Ditto! I just did this really long one...without checking the forum first... To make it worse, I just got home from working nght shift and have been awake for 24 hours. The survey was KILLING me... really had trouble staying awake! And for nothing... :computer:

Off for a nap before DS comes home from kindergarten...maybe I will have better luck this afternoon....

tarheelpat
05-01-2008, 09:57 AM
The only survey I could get yesterday was a strange one. It asked whether my teen was available, I said "no," it told me to come back when he was, then it proceeded in a different direction and became a cell phone survey. I completed it, it thanked me and did NOT take me back to the SR page.

This a.m. I got a big surprise -- it credited!

I got disqualified from the ice cream survey after completing way too many pages.

gpp2001
05-01-2008, 10:06 AM
I just did a survey on bread, got to the part about classification purposes only - entered my info, thought I was done and thinking what a great start to May and then it takes me back to SR and says Sorry you didn't qualify, try another Survey!! ARghh!!

So the next survey I try is the ice cream one, which I actually came here first and saw not to take it! Closed out of that and now there are no surveys for me to take. I will try again later - just bummed after being getting my hopes up!!

mom2prettyprincess
05-01-2008, 10:20 AM
I did one last night were I watched an old episode of Grey's Anatomy, it was all about sponsors and quality of sound and picture. And as of this a.m. I have not gotten credit for it. But maybe it will post later?

SunshineGirl
05-01-2008, 10:25 AM
I did one last night were I watched an old episode of Grey's Anatomy, it was all about sponsors and quality of sound and picture. And as of this a.m. I have not gotten credit for it. But maybe it will post later?

Is it possible that there is something wrong with your cookies or you have a firewall set up that is keeping you from getting credit for things? You may want to check over in the technical forum.

LUCINDA574
05-01-2008, 10:37 AM

I did that one too last night and mine credited, hope it credits for you

mom2prettyprincess
05-01-2008, 10:38 AM
Do those just act up, because I have only had a problem 1 other time with Daily surveys and i did clear my cookies yesterday morning first thing?

cglaura
05-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Count me in too on the ice cream one.

Got this message:

Quote:

I started at 7:00 a.m. and it is now 7:41. It took 40 minutes.

It did not take me back to the congradulations page.

I got that message yesterday. It didn't take me back to SR, but I rec'd credit today. So maybe that is some new alternate thank you / congrats page.

eta: it wasn't for the ice cream, dd took one on cell phones.

penn19
05-01-2008, 10:47 AM
ugh! Why did I not check here first before I spent well over 40 minutes (with security checks and all) taking the ice cream survey!!:computer:

piglet-for-me
05-01-2008, 10:57 AM
The only survey I could get yesterday was a strange one. It asked whether my teen was available, I said "no," it told me to come back when he was, then it proceeded in a different direction and became a cell phone survey. I completed it, it thanked me and did NOT take me back to the SR page.

This a.m. I got a big surprise -- it credited!

I got disqualified from the ice cream survey after completing way too many pages.

I had that one yesterday and my son completed it, yet it didn't return to the congratulations screen. But, it did credit today as well. :cooldance:

Now I wonder if there is a glitch and the ice cream one will credit tomorrow as well as the second one that it let me take? :confused:

fourfoxesinpa
05-01-2008, 11:06 AM
ugh! Why did I not check here first before I spent well over 40 minutes (with security checks and all) taking the ice cream survey!!:computer:
ARGH! I just did the ice cream one too and got an unfamiliar "finished" screen, not the usual "congratulations" one that always comes at the end of the GF surveys. When I went back and tried to do another survey, it let me so I am assuming the ice cream one won't credit. I should KNOW to check this board first!!!

LuvMyBoys
05-01-2008, 11:12 AM
NO NO NO!!! I knew I should have checked here first but I was so anxious to get my first May survey in :computer: :(

Please tell me that the ice cream one will credit!!! I just spent 30 minutes taking the darn thing and it didn't go back to the SR congrats page either :(

MooseBrains
05-01-2008, 11:30 AM

PLEASE NOTE: Only one submission per person is accepted

I got this after a hateful survey that took way to long on ice cream. Now I like ice cream and I hope my answers do help but does it really have to take up 40 minutes?

I am hopeful I will get credit after reading that this has happened to everyone so far. I am going for a swim in the pool and then eat ice cream to calm down:angel:

cglaura
05-01-2008, 12:01 PM
ARGH! I just did the ice cream one too and got an unfamiliar "finished" screen, not the usual "congratulations" one that always comes at the end of the GF surveys. When I went back and tried to do another survey, it let me so I am assuming the ice cream one won't credit. I should KNOW to check this board first!!!

FWIW: I know this won't be true in all cases, but I'm throwing it out there. The survey I posted about a few back (got the new white type of thatnk you screen, not back to sr page, dd/cell phone).

I got this new white page everyone is posting about. When I went back to the ds page, it did have options, I could have taken another. I chose not to...to wait and see what would happen. I realize I was giving up a potential ds credit if it turned out bust, but I did get credit today for that survey today.

So just because it is letting you take a survey may not be an indicator anymore that one didn't go through, even though in the past that was pretty much the litmus test we all counted on.

I think they have another glitch to work out.

MooseBrains
05-01-2008, 12:22 PM
I guess I will wait to see if it credits and not take the other one. Thanks for letting us know that you did get credit cglaura.

mollyeilis
05-01-2008, 01:03 PM
Did yesterday's surveys credit today?

Am wondering if I need to put my patience hat on while Tricia finishes her end-of-month stuff, or if I can pout for a moment about my too-easy survey I got yesterday. :p

LuvMyBoys
05-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Did yesterday's surveys credit today?

Am wondering if I need to put my patience hat on while Tricia finishes her end-of-month stuff, or if I can pout for a moment about my too-easy survey I got yesterday. :p

Yes, I got my survey credit for yesterday in the 9:30am round.

I really hope that ice cream survey credits tomorrow, thanks for the info cglaura :)

mollyeilis
05-01-2008, 01:14 PM
Darnit! Well this is proof that the old method of seeing if you can do another one isn't perfect. I always go through, and I couldn't take another survey, but it didn't credit.

Thank you for answering, now I'm off to pout for a moment. :rotfl:

Blessing and Miracle
05-01-2008, 01:18 PM

LOL. I got taken as well by this one last night, but it was a SM survey (still Greenfield). It was sooo long, I wan't to scream. At the end it asked something about was this survey better or worse than other ones, Ha! I said worse! LOL. I thought that was the reason it didn't credit.:rotfl:

kayjo
05-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Got the double whammy yesterday. DH got the SM ice cream survey that took over 40 minutes and did not take him back to the SR page. He was able to take another survey so I'm sure the ice cream won't credit.
Earlier in the day DH got the cell phone survey for my DD on the DS. She completed the survey which did not take her back to the SR page but to that white GF congrats page. She wasn't able to take another survey and I did receive credit for a DS for yesterday.

Mom2aPrincess
05-01-2008, 03:44 PM
Got the double whammy yesterday. DH got the SM ice cream survey that took over 40 minutes and did not take him back to the SR page. He was able to take another survey so I'm sure the ice cream won't credit.
Earlier in the day DH got the cell phone survey for my DD on the DS. She completed the survey which did not take her back to the SR page but to that white GF congrats page. She wasn't able to take another survey and I did receive credit for a DS for yesterday.

Sounds like we had almost the exact same expereinces. I got the same 2 surveys yesterday.

lanny76
05-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Got a cell phone survey for the SM yesterday that didn't go to the usual congrats page or credit ever either - but when DH checked the options again, it said, sorry, none are available for you now! We don't have a teen either, but guess it does go on in a different direction if you're an adult?!

friendceej
05-01-2008, 09:05 PM
I have not been taking surveys because I can't get into one or after I finish all the questions I get an error message. Lucky for those who were credited that received the error message. I am not one of the luck ones. I have not been able to get into surveys and after you go through all of the choices and it tells you there are no more it gets discouraging and you stop trying to take them. I have reached the stop trying point.:mad::cry::mickey::stitch:

lanny76
05-01-2008, 09:09 PM
I have not been taking surveys because I can't get into one or after I finish all the questions I get an error message. Lucky for those who were credited that received the error message. I am not one of the luck ones. I have not been able to get into surveys and after you go through all of the choices and it tells you there are no more it gets discouraging and you stop trying to take them. I have reached the stop trying point.:mad::cry::mickey::stitch:

Maybe you can just let it rest for a day or two - but don't stop trying completely!! Keep encouraged - most of us have had some trying times with the surveys, but if you keep trying, your luck turns for the better. I know that for myself. I've had some discouraging days, too, but just keep trying!

lanny76
05-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Just a note about a constipation survey. I got one - it said it was interested in what people 50-65 in particular thought about laxatives, but it never did ask my age, and let me take the survey. Anyway, it was quick and easy, I got a thank you page at the end - but then I got the page that says apparently you did not qualify for this survey, with the button to take another.:confused: Funny deal. Did get one about food brands that did get the congrats page, tho.

belbook
05-01-2008, 09:22 PM
I got one where you had to watch a 1/2 tv show and when I tried to download the viewer, my computer froze. I ended up having to reboot but I'm back :) If I get offered it again, I'm opting out!

lanny76
05-01-2008, 10:45 PM
I got one where you had to watch a 1/2 tv show and when I tried to download the viewer, my computer froze. I ended up having to reboot but I'm back :) If I get offered it again, I'm opting out!

I keep getting offered this - and keep having to back out. No way do I even want to mess with it!!

iluvamystery89
05-01-2008, 10:48 PM
i got a relatively easy one (though a little lengthy-about 15-17 minutes) about cell phones. not the one that asks for a teen to answer, this was for the grown-ups. got the congrats page and tried to take another and got the "sorry no surveys available" page, so here's hopin' i get credit! i'm off to a king tut exhibit w/ my DD's 4th grade class tomorrow morning so y'all have fun sunshinin'!

daninyc
05-01-2008, 11:53 PM
I also got the TV one. I tried to watch it 3 times, but after an hour and half I gave up and had to try for another. Luckily I was able to.

Blessing and Miracle
05-02-2008, 12:49 AM
I also got the TV one. I tried to watch it 3 times, but after an hour and half I gave up and had to try for another. Luckily I was able to.

I kept getting a tv survey to watch a full eposide of a very popular show with a McSteamy and a McDreamy, but I kept getting out of it. I don't have an hour to watch a full episode with commercials!!! Oh, it did tell me to sit and relax. Yeah, right!

belbook
05-02-2008, 08:25 AM
I keep getting offered this - and keep having to back out. No way do I even want to mess with it!!

Just an update on this one. I had computer problems last night so I shut down and when I restarted this am, more problems - slow, freezing on web pages. I've uninstalled the "network" player and everything's working fine again. Just an FYI.

Plus, I got offered this same survey several more times :)

OhMari
05-02-2008, 08:46 AM
Just an update on this one. I had computer problems last night so I shut down and when I restarted this am, more problems - slow, freezing on web pages. I've uninstalled the "network" player and everything's working fine again. Just an FYI.

Plus, I got offered this same survey several more times :)

I was worried about this when I downloaded the network yesterday at work. I think I am going to have to go in and find it and delete it too. It was wierd, after I downloaded the "network" player, I got a message that the video could not play. So I don't know what is going on.

mom2prettyprincess
05-02-2008, 09:37 AM
I got the McDreamy one last night again. I also got it on Wednesday night and it did not credit yesterday morning. So I did it again last night.. and we will see if it credits this morning. I sure hope so.....Not that I don't like watching McSteamy and McDreamy...But I want my credit!!:rotfl:

StitchandPooh'smom
05-02-2008, 09:43 AM
I just had a pretty short (about 10 minutes) survey on family dentists that was interesting and enjoyable! :sunshine:

MooseBrains
05-02-2008, 10:24 AM
I just did one on pasta sauces but when I got to the end I accidentally clicked past the return page to SR. It said I had completed and would redirect but that is when I hit the next button.

Will I still get credit?

missymouse
05-02-2008, 12:46 PM
I did a survey yesterday on Ice Cream but wasn't returned to the SR page. Have yesterday's surveys posted today yet or is there still hope for me to get credit?

mollyeilis
05-02-2008, 12:47 PM
OK this is getting weird and unusual...my survey on the last day of April didn't credit, but it "felt" weird anyway. But yesterday's didn't feel weird at all, it felt normal, but no credit. Now I gotta figure out what's going on with my trusty Mac! :confused:

askomsky
05-02-2008, 12:52 PM
OK this is getting weird and unusual...my survey on the last day of April didn't credit, but it "felt" weird anyway. But yesterday's didn't feel weird at all, it felt normal, but no credit. Now I gotta figure out what's going on with my trusty Mac! :confused:

That is weird. I will say that my 40 min ice cream survey didn't credit, but the 2nd one I took did. I was worried when some said the ice cream did credit that I would have ended up with 2, but nope just 1.

daninyc
05-02-2008, 01:05 PM
No credit for yesterday's survey :computer:

missymouse
05-02-2008, 01:08 PM
That is weird. I will say that my 40 min ice cream survey didn't credit, but the 2nd one I took did. I was worried when some said the ice cream did credit that I would have ended up with 2, but nope just 1.

So you did get a credit for a survey today that you took yesterday and the DS have posted for today? Just making sure since I couldn't tell from your post.

Now that Greenfield has changed the wording it is hard to tell whether you will get credit or if there just aren't any surveys available. I kept checking back yesterday and would sometimes be allowed to start qualifying and then get the message that no surveys are available and other times it would have the if you are not XXX click here message when I tried.

mollyeilis
05-02-2008, 01:16 PM
I wish they'd bring the "exceeded" message back. I've been using the complete lack of options as the substitute for "exceeded", and the survey I got yesterday was NOT the ice cream one, but I guess it wasn't perfect yesterday. sniffle.

DarcyDog
05-02-2008, 05:39 PM
I'm new to SR and have not had much luck getting to do surveys, but this morning I finally got a Greenfield survey on pasta sauce which I completed and was returned to SR, but have not yet received credit. Is this normal?

saffymom
05-02-2008, 05:41 PM
Does anyone else keep getting offered the survey where you download a media player and watch an episode of a tv show? I kept getting it last night, but didn't want to take it because it ws already 9:30 and I didn't want to spend the hour on it.

So today I download the software and about half way through the show (a show which I can't stand by the way!)the player locked up. So I close the window and it screens me out of the survey. But it keeps offering me the same survey. I've screened out about 10 times, and it keeps coming back!! :computer:It reminds me of those terrible car ones from a few months back!!

ETA: OK. i went back and tried again and after screening out of the media player one 2 more times, I got a three question one about club stores! It definitely pays to keep trying!

Kittykat
05-02-2008, 06:09 PM
I'm new to SR and have not had much luck getting to do surveys, but this morning I finally got a Greenfield survey on pasta sauce which I completed and was returned to SR, but have not yet received credit. Is this normal?

IIRC, survey credits usually come through the next day at either 8:30AM or 12:30PM. HTH (and LMK if I'm full of baloney).

I myself can't get out of the neverending loop of 'what television channels do you watch?' survey. :computer:

marcymajor
05-02-2008, 06:30 PM
surveys taken monday thru thursday will credit the next day at either 9:30 or 12:30. surveys taken friday thru sunday will credit on monday at either of those times. i hope this info is helpful and welcome to sr and the forum. keep sunshining.:sunshine:

tarheelpat
05-02-2008, 06:44 PM
I also keep getting offered the media one with the hour-long TV show. I don't want to do it b/c my computer is old, and surveys with lots of video almost always quit on me. Plus, surveys that long should be double credit or something.

goofy08
05-02-2008, 08:02 PM
I kept getting the media one and couldn't get past it, even though it kept telling me I didn't qualify. Finally wised up and unchecked the "I am the sole decision maker for cable/satellite TV services" (or whatever it said) on the "Do these options apply to you page" and it stopped the cycle. I was able to get another survey. So if you're trapped in the media go-round, try unchecking the option about cable/satellite service.

iluvamystery89
05-02-2008, 08:22 PM
i just completed the one on pasta sauce :woohoo:

Kittykat
05-02-2008, 08:54 PM
I kept getting the media one and couldn't get past it, even though it kept telling me I didn't qualify. Finally wised up and unchecked the "I am the sole decision maker for cable/satellite TV services" (or whatever it said) on the "Do these options apply to you page" and it stopped the cycle. I was able to get another survey. So if you're trapped in the media go-round, try unchecking the option about cable/satellite service.

Thanks for the tip! I finally got into an alternate survey that I finished but will do this next time I'm stuck in the loop!

DarcyDog
05-02-2008, 09:29 PM
i just completed the one on pasta sauce :woohoo:

Did you get credit it for it yet?

cglaura
05-02-2008, 10:12 PM
Does anyone else keep getting offered the survey where you download a media player and watch an episode of a tv show? I kept getting it last night, but didn't want to take it because it ws already 9:30 and I didn't want to spend the hour on it.

So today I download the software and about half way through the show (a show which I can't stand by the way!)the player locked up. So I close the window and it screens me out of the survey. But it keeps offering me the same survey. I've screened out about 10 times, and it keeps coming back!! :computer:It reminds me of those terrible car ones from a few months back!!

ETA: OK. i went back and tried again and after screening out of the media player one 2 more times, I got a three question one about club stores! It definitely pays to keep trying!

I got this one tonight. I think it has alot to do w/ a person's system and internet connection. The show played ok, the commercials were choppy. But it finally got to the questions & took me back to SR congrats page.

But, I must say, I think I'm the only female on the planet to have never ever seen that particular show. So at least I can say now I did! I was totally lost to all the storyline and verbiage that alluded to things that I guess regulars would have totally gotten. But, it wasn't so bad since I'd just have been watching tv on my oh so exciting Friday night, so I just did it on the computer instead :p Ok, now off to watch Numbers. My personal fave.

MKelley226
05-02-2008, 10:57 PM

Yes, I got one yesterday and did watch the show and answer questions. I enjoyed it a lot. I did have the time to do it too, so I folded some laundry in front of the comouter. I got credit for it too :)

mollyeilis
05-02-2008, 11:40 PM

Did you get credit it for it yet?

DD, wanted to make sure you saw the following reply to you.

surveys taken monday thru thursday will credit the next day at either 9:30 or 12:30. surveys taken friday thru sunday will credit on monday at either of those times. i hope this info is helpful and welcome to sr and the forum. keep sunshining.:sunshine:

Only thing to add is that those times are Eastern time, and if any Monday is a holiday, then the weekend surveys will credit on the following business day.

DarcyDog
05-03-2008, 07:51 AM
Thank you!! That does help tremendously. Hopefully, I'll see the credits today.

daninyc
05-03-2008, 07:53 AM
It won't credit until Monday.

DarcyDog
05-03-2008, 08:11 AM
Duh! I meant Monday. Too early and not enough coffee yet. :)

lenzs4
05-03-2008, 08:26 AM
did anyone else have credit issues on May 1, I spent nearly an hour on a survey about a particular grocery store and their line of greeting cards and got a congrats pahe but no credit yesterday. I did it first thing in the morning and it was the first time in a long while I was ablr to get another survey so I did the SM one and it did credit.

OhMari
05-03-2008, 08:28 AM
Anyone else get the message that the Daily Survey board is having technical difficulties.

GICHY
05-03-2008, 08:35 AM
Go the same this morning.

daninyc
05-03-2008, 09:21 AM
did anyone else have credit issues on May 1, I spent nearly an hour on a survey about a particular grocery store and their line of greeting cards and got a congrats pahe but no credit yesterday. I did it first thing in the morning and it was the first time in a long while I was ablr to get another survey so I did the SM one and it did credit.

Mine didn't credit from May 1st either.

MooseBrains
05-03-2008, 10:33 AM
I did get credit for yesterday for DS and I got an OTX today. I haven't had an OTX is several days.

I am getting the internal error message this morning.

gpp2001
05-03-2008, 10:50 AM
I did get credit for yesterday for DS and I got an OTX today. I haven't had an OTX is several days.

I am getting the internal error message this morning.

You won't get credit for yesterday's DS until Monday, Friday - Sunday's surveys are credited Monday morning.

I am also having technical difficulties!

marcymajor
05-03-2008, 11:55 AM
i think there may be something wrong with gf's website as i have been trying all morning to get a ds and i keep getting the same internal error message every time i try to take a survey. i do hope they fix this soon. let's all keep our fingers crossed. have a nice day everybody.:sunshine:

linanglab
05-03-2008, 01:21 PM
I got that message several times today...finally completed one. Even got to the personal info. Then it said I did not qualify! Not a happy person.....

memanana
05-03-2008, 01:39 PM
i have been getting internal error message also :( :confused:

mollyeilis
05-03-2008, 01:40 PM

I didn't get credit for May 1st's survey either, and it was completely unexpected (usually I can get a feeling about a survey that's going to go wrong).

piglet-for-me
05-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Early this morning, I had the error but then got right into a survey when I tried again. I completed the survey and got back to the congratulations screen. Now I hope it will credit.

marcymajor
05-03-2008, 02:02 PM
i finally got one after trying since early this morning. i guess persistence pays off. let's just hope it credits on monday since it took so long just to get thru one.:sunshine:

lurkyloo
05-03-2008, 02:15 PM
Am I the only one who keeps getting this message when I submit the pre-screening questionnaire for the Daily Surveys today?

"Sorry, but the system has encountered an internal error and cannot go on with the interview at this stage.

Please check back later. "

MooseBrains
05-03-2008, 02:19 PM
We are all getting the same message today so perhaps it will get fixed later.

askomsky
05-03-2008, 02:34 PM
Yes BUT it appears to happen with only certain surveys.
I had about a dozen options this morning and alot were about having kids certain ages, I kept going back to try and eventually took a short one on skin conditions. So I would keep trying bc I kept getting that error and once I seemed to go thru it enough I got a different survey??

GICHY
05-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Still can't get in its almost 4pm here will keep trying.

Alice28
05-03-2008, 05:21 PM
I can't get into one either. Big bummer!

lurkyloo
05-03-2008, 05:41 PM
Hooray! It finally connected me with a survey! :cooldance:

gpp2001
05-03-2008, 07:45 PM
I think it's fine now! I've taken both a DS and a SM survey.

iluvamystery89
05-03-2008, 08:26 PM
just completed a survey about a certain wireless carrier :woohoo:

Hedy
05-03-2008, 08:53 PM
I got one on otc lady treatments.

lenzs4
05-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Ok got the movie one - watched entire show, then it retrned to the screen where i choose the episode and does not go to questions - do I need to press something? or did it mess up and I watched an hour episode ( a rerun) for nothing. I did nto close it out - just in case someone knows what to do...

cglaura
05-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Ok got the movie one - watched entire show, then it retrned to the screen where i choose the episode and does not go to questions - do I need to press something? or did it mess up and I watched an hour episode ( a rerun) for nothing. I did nto close it out - just in case someone knows what to do...

Did you close the screen that has the viewer? I had to close that, then the page that you started on (launch viewer, or something), will then proceed to the questions page(s).

nucpharm29
05-03-2008, 11:19 PM
Weird one for me just now--asked about my daughter's age, told me I didn't qualify, and then returned me to the "congratulations" SR page. We'll see if I get the credit or not. If I do, it will make up for the ice cream one on Friday

ShellChelle
05-04-2008, 06:45 AM
Do surveys not credit over the weekend? I've completed two surveys this weekend and gotten the "congratulations" verification screen, but I haven't received credit for them. I was wondering if the credits wouldn't show up until Monday?

marcymajor
05-04-2008, 06:54 AM
surveys taken friday thru sunday will credit on monday at either 9:30 am or 12:30 pm est. surveys taken monday thru thursday will credit the next day at either one of those times. i hope this info is helpful to you. have a great day.:sunshine:

StitchandPooh'smom
05-04-2008, 07:25 AM
Do surveys not credit over the weekend? I've completed two surveys this weekend and gotten the "congratulations" verification screen, but I haven't received credit for them. I was wondering if the credits wouldn't show up until Monday?

Right. Friday, Saturday and Sunday daily surveys credit on Monday, unless Monday is a holiday. Surveys typically credit either around 9:30 am Eastern time or 12:30 pm Eastern time. You should see your credits Monday! :sunshine:

StitchandPooh'smom
05-04-2008, 07:27 AM
surveys taken friday thru sunday will credit on monday at either 9:30 am or 12:30 pm est. surveys taken monday thru thursday will credit the next day at either one of those times. i hope this info is helpful to you. have a great day.:sunshine:

Oops, sorry! Didn't see you had already answered this. It's a little early on a Sunday, I guess! :)

marcymajor
05-04-2008, 07:29 AM
that's okay - we all have days like that. have a great sunday.:sunshine:

Iteach
05-04-2008, 07:52 AM
Surveys that you take on Fri. Sat. and Sun. all post on Monday, so you will see a nice bump in your account then!

lenzs4
05-04-2008, 10:50 AM
Did you close the screen that has the viewer? I had to close that, then the page that you started on (launch viewer, or something), will then proceed to the questions page(s).

tried too but the computer froze and I had to start over. I did nto qualify for two then it gave me the same episode again and I got it to work!!!

ShellChelle
05-04-2008, 10:59 AM
Thanks for all of the responses! I can breathe easier now!:hugs:

fourfoxesinpa
05-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Watch out for a survey about a new TV show (which is like a current show that features a British "expert" who shows how to raise children except it stars a man) that is in the works. DH sat and watched it for 45 MINUTES and, at the end, it threw him back to the SR page that says "you don't qualify for any surveys today." No questions to answer, no .80 to credit to my account, plus he didn't even like the show. He is not so happy right now.

marcymajor
05-04-2008, 12:28 PM
today must not be my day for a ds. the only option i have had since early this morning is having a kid in my household from 0-8 (which i don't) and when i check none of the above i get the message that there are no new surveys available. what's up with that? i guess i can keep trying. maybe i'll get one later today. have a great day everybody.:sunshine:

mollyeilis
05-04-2008, 01:12 PM
Thanks for all of the responses! I can breathe easier now!:hugs:

And don't be surprised if you forget next week or the week before. When I was first doing the surveys I hyperventilated almost every weekend b/c of it...it was even harder for me to remember b/c at the time hubby worked all of the proper weekend, so I had a hard time figuring out "weekend" vs "our weekend"...weekends were business as usual, so it was really hard for me to remember that everyone else had the days off (including Greenfield and hopefully Sunshine). :p

marcymajor
05-04-2008, 03:54 PM
is it me or is it gf? i have been trying since very early this morning to get at least 1 survey today and i can't get anything. no ds which means no sm and no otx. well, as they say, tomorrow is another day. any words of encouragement out there.:(

mollyeilis
05-04-2008, 03:57 PM
I think you can take the OTX regardless of the DS...I think. Unless Tricia has said "no" elsewhere, but if she did I don't think I read that post (so direct me to it please!!!!).

marcymajor
05-04-2008, 04:00 PM
thanks for your words of encouragement but the problem i am having with otx is them saying i have exceeded my limit for the day. i just can't qualify for a ds (only 2 options and i don't fit either one of them). thanks again.:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
05-04-2008, 08:55 PM
i got one about electronics, don't give up y'all!

marcymajor
05-04-2008, 09:00 PM
it is now almost 9 pm and i have been trying to get a ds all day long and have had no luck at all. i think i am about to give up for today and try again tomorrow. how about everybody keep your fingers crossed for me that i have a better survey day tomorrow then i did today. keep sunshining all.:sunshine:

belbook
05-04-2008, 09:39 PM
I got one this am on spaghetti sauce, about 10 min long. I almost gave up as I kept getting kicked out and then I said, try one more time! If a 50yr old, no kids at home, can get one, you will eventually!

marcymajor
05-05-2008, 05:13 AM
i tried again first thing this morning and the only option open to me again was having a kid in my household 0-8 (which i don't). i'm not giving up just yet and i will try again later. maybe gf will add some more options later in the day so i can at least attempt a ds today. keep your fingers crossed for me.:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
05-05-2008, 07:51 AM
don't give up! try again about 9:15 a.m. :sunshine2: i think tricia said that once the workday starts, there should be more surveys to choose from. i can't take another one til about 7:15 p.m.

marcymajor
05-05-2008, 08:08 AM
thanks - i won't give up and i will keep trying all day until i either get one or not.:sunshine:

kxmeeh
05-05-2008, 08:29 AM
I did the survey about a tv show over the weekend. it was a neat survey and i have never seen that episode before, so having to watch it was better than some other surveys. anyway, this am, i can only qualify for that same survey, 6 times in a row now. i do not want to take it again because I don't want to get booted from doing surveys. there is no way for me to get to a different one. anyone else?

StitchandPooh'smom
05-05-2008, 08:34 AM
I kept getting that survey option (I did not watch the show) until I unchecked the box about being responsible for cable TV, etc. in my home. Now I can't get any survey, but I don't want to watch an hour show when some people were getting stuck halfway through and couldn't finish the survey.

If you uncheck the box, it shouldn't bring you back to that survey. But you might not get any surveys at all! :computer:

bartleby1
05-05-2008, 08:35 AM
Same thing happening here.

ETA: Thanks StitchandPoohsMom. I'll try that.

deana
05-05-2008, 09:27 AM
Beware of a daily survey today that is about grocery shopping...seems pretty simple, then asks you to sign up for a survey group...thanks you and never gives you the congrats page. And now I probably can not get another one today. At least it wasnt a a long one like the ice cream one that snagged me last week!

marcymajor
05-05-2008, 09:30 AM
i finally get a survey after 2 days and i got the grocery shopping one also. it wanted me to join a community, gave them all my info and instead of getting the congrats page for completing this it took me back to another survey site that said thank you for completing this survey. now when i try to take another survey all i get is one option again about a kid in my household 0-8. ugh.:computer:

piglet-for-me
05-05-2008, 09:49 AM
Yeah, I fell for the grocery shopping survey as well.

I have about 6 options, none of which apply to me. I wish everyone would complete those surveys so I could get a different one.

Hopefully new ones will be loaded soon. :sunshine:

MooseBrains
05-05-2008, 10:36 AM
I did an easy one on cell phones. But I didn't get credit for Friday or Sat surveys. The one was the ice cream survey that we all got took on.

OhMari
05-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Beware of a daily survey today that is about grocery shopping...seems pretty simple, then asks you to sign up for a survey group...thanks you and never gives you the congrats page. And now I probably can not get another one today. At least it wasnt a a long one like the ice cream one that snagged me last week!

I got this one too. The survey site is Ipsos-they are almost impossible to get rid of. When you try clicking on to unsubscribe-it takes you to their web page and there is no where to unsubscribe. They flood you with e-mails.

luvmickey
05-05-2008, 11:59 AM
I got the one about the grocery shopping also. Does this mean I will not get paid for this one and I can try and take another DS survey? I was ecited I have not been able to get a survery in over three days. DS or OXT!

askomsky
05-05-2008, 12:27 PM
I got the one about the grocery shopping also. Does this mean I will not get paid for this one and I can try and take another DS survey? I was ecited I have not been able to get a survery in over three days. DS or OXT!

Yes, bc i got that one this morning too and I'm just finishing up another DS now that I'm hoping will give me the congrats screen.

penn19
05-05-2008, 02:56 PM
when will I learn to check here first! I got the grocery one this afternoon and of course it did not take me back to the congrats page. That is very irritating.:computer:

marcymajor
05-05-2008, 03:20 PM
you know what's really irritating - not being able to get a survey for 2 days (nothing at all - no ds, sm or otx). i guess may is not my month for surveys. march and april were good months for me and this one started out real good and gone down the last 2 days. well, i won't give up trying just yet. there has to be a survey out there for all of us to take and get credit for. so keep plugging away everybody and have a great monday.:sunshine:

OhMari
05-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Did anyone get credit for the weekend survey's. I had one on sunday and I still have not received credit today.

marcymajor
05-05-2008, 03:24 PM
i got credit for friday and saturdays surveys this morning (didn't get one yesterday). i'm sorry you didn't get credit for the survey you took yesterday.:(

luvmickey
05-05-2008, 03:25 PM
It is getting frustrating! I can not get any surveys and have not been able to since last week. I can not even get OXT ones to come up, it says there is an error. I can't seem to get anything going. I clear all my cookies and still nothing.

deana
05-05-2008, 03:51 PM
First I had the grocery shopping to nowhere survey this morning...now I just got one about a type of chip....completed all of the questions and honestly told them that I would not buy the product..didnt think it was a good value for the money and would not replace my current product...after the whole thing, finally demographics and everything, it said i wasn't eligible for the survey. :computer:
I cannot get an otx today either. I am going to skip them all I guess so that I can get back on a morning schedule. (I need to leave for work at 6 so my time is limited this afternoon....)

mollyeilis
05-05-2008, 03:59 PM
Went through a whole survey about cream cheese, was through the demographics and then it asked how often I participate in surveys through any company. I thought "uhoh" and put several times a week, then it showed me a magazine ad again and asked if I could see the graphics well. I could, so I marked that I could, and then it just cycled and cycled and cycled for minutes....I ran out of patience and clicked the "go" button again, and it took me to a URL that actually had "generic error" in it, and said that the survey was unavailable.

I don't know if it's Greenfield, or if it's that survey, or if it's b/c I *gasp* do surveys during the week, but I'm pretty annoyed at it!!!!!

marcymajor
05-05-2008, 06:16 PM
i finally got into a survey about movies and they wanted my teenager to take it so my ds took it, got to the end, put in his age and how much schooling he had completed and then he got the message that he did not qualify for the survey after having done all of it. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!:computer:

Iteach
05-05-2008, 06:43 PM
I got that darn grocery store one too with the same results as everyone else after giving them all the information. Now no options that I qualify for, but I'll keep trying. Hope those who haven't gotten a survey today can get one tonight!

marcymajor
05-05-2008, 07:29 PM
i just tried again and it doesn't look like i will be getting a ds today (that makes 2 days in a row with absolutely no surveys at all). well, there is always tomorrow (i have to think positively or else i will lose what is left of my mind). happy surveying people and i hope you all have better luck than i have had these last 2 days. keep smiling.:sunshine:

jenvance
05-05-2008, 09:09 PM
I just got home and checked my account history and for some reason the daily survey from yesterday credited twice for me. I don't remember doing two surveys but my mind might have slipped me and I might have accidently done it twice. I also got credited for the OTX survey for today, which I did. I do not want to get into trouble so can comeone please help me.

piglet-for-me
05-05-2008, 09:28 PM
I had this happen a week or so ago. I tried to get them to take it back by opening a trouble ticket. The bottom line is that unless it gets revoked, it's in your account for good. I would have felt much better giving it back as I didn't think I earned it, but it turned out okay so far.

MdCaterer
05-06-2008, 01:09 AM
hard to get this morning

marcymajor
05-06-2008, 07:13 AM
is it me or gf? i have had the same 2 options (not counting the shopping panel one from yesterday) since sunday and i don't fit either one and when i check none of the above all i get is there are no new surveys available. do you think gf will ever add more options or am i resigned to getting no more surveys for the month? help me please.:confused:

jenvance
05-06-2008, 08:19 AM
I would feel much better giving it back as well. I feel absolutely horrible about it. And I don't want to get int trouble I love this site!

linanglab
05-06-2008, 08:46 AM
Did you have do a survey that did not credit? Sometimes an old survey will credit. So maybe that happened to you? That happened to me before.

I think possibly sometimes too, you may have completed a survey, and it either kicks you off or seems like you have not completed it, and will allow you to do another one. And I think both will credit sometimes. But I am not TOTALLY sure about that.

As long as it is not a normal thing, then you will be alright.

andrea2289
05-06-2008, 09:04 AM
If your concerned, just send the SR team a quick note. Your obviosuly being very honest about it so kuddos to you :cooldance:

toystoryduo
05-06-2008, 10:15 AM
I finally qualified for a survey yesterday, but don't see the credit in my account yet. Did yesterday's surveys credit today already?

cglaura
05-06-2008, 10:20 AM
They usually post at either 9:30am or 12:30pm.

Mine isn't there yet either, so will probably show up at 12:30 :)

toystoryduo
05-06-2008, 10:37 AM
They usually post at either 9:30am or 12:30pm.

Mine isn't there yet either, so will probably show up at 12:30 :)

Thank you!:)

MooseBrains
05-06-2008, 10:39 AM
I just did a DS on automobiles but it didn't bring me back and asked if I would do a short second survey.

I guess I have to do it also?

iluvamystery89
05-06-2008, 10:52 AM
I finally qualified for a survey yesterday, but don't see the credit in my account yet. Did yesterday's surveys credit today already?

nope, nothing for me yet either, so it'll probably come through at 12:30 p.m.

MooseBrains
05-06-2008, 01:50 PM
I did get the 2nd part of the survey and when I finished it brought me to congrats page. So I did get it for today.

jenvance
05-06-2008, 02:14 PM
How do I do that a pm through here? or a tt?

lanny76
05-06-2008, 03:59 PM
Just took a ridiculously long one on ice cream - about 35-40 minutes, I think - at least I got the congrats page, whew! Had no options, but got taken to this survey anyway.

marcymajor
05-06-2008, 04:13 PM
congrats on getting the survey.:sunshine:

MooseBrains
05-06-2008, 04:21 PM
Way to go Lanny! I think I took it a few days ago. It was hateful but it does credit.

How are you feeling?

mollyeilis
05-06-2008, 07:26 PM
omg that ice cream novelty one. :computer: just went on and on and on.....

but I got it and that's good and now I'm done with surveys for the day due to a splitting headache ouch.

JOLAROCHE
05-06-2008, 07:39 PM
Did the ice cream survey take you back to sunshine rewards page my did not.

mollyeilis
05-06-2008, 07:49 PM
Mine did. Oh gosh I hope I didn't waste my painful eyes on a survey that doesn't credit....

iluvamystery89
05-06-2008, 08:23 PM
i didn't qualify for the ice cream survey and there are no other options for me :( this is the first time in several weeks i haven't gotten one.

wisconsinmom
05-06-2008, 08:47 PM
omg that ice cream novelty one. :computer: just went on and on and on.....

but I got it and that's good and now I'm done with surveys for the day due to a splitting headache ouch.

I just did that one too, wowzer it was a long one.

lanny76
05-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Way to go Lanny! I think I took it a few days ago. It was hateful but it does credit.

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling pretty good, if you mean pregnancy-wise. Just getting bigger and a little more awkward is all - and this little girl is VERY active, quite a kicker and puncher, wow!

Did the ice cream survey take you back to sunshine rewards page my did not.

Yes, it did take me to the congrats page, and no other options available after that, so I am assuming it will credit. At least, I hope so - because it was looong and got tiresome!

iluvamystery89
05-06-2008, 09:01 PM
well...i went back and clicked the "start survey" button (no options, just my e-mail addy and the button, lol) just for the heck of it and i got a survey about tea. COOL! :woohoo:

Mandi
05-07-2008, 01:18 AM
Should know by now to read here first! I just got done doing the ice cream one. OMG, I thought it would never EVER end. :computer: Same zillion questions over and over and over. Worst one (as far as time) that I've taken in ages. At least I got the congrats page. I would have went postal if I didn't. :rotfl:

amarazas
05-07-2008, 07:23 AM
I just took the ice cream one... I agree... I thought it was never going to end... BUT then at the end it didn't take me back to the congrats page... :computer:

So I tried to take another one... ARG... it didn't say I took one.... Hopefully I can get a quick one!

marcymajor
05-07-2008, 07:40 AM
i tried 2 this morning - one on cars and one on ice tea - got kicked out of both of them and now the only option again is the kid between 0-8. i hope gf adds more options soon or else may is not going to be a good month for me and surveys. i will keep trying until i can try no more as i am a very persistent person. happy surveying to everyone today.:sunshine:

belbook
05-07-2008, 08:15 AM
I got offered the ice cream one. I was a few pages into it when I remember the forum messages about it so I came here and reread then opted out of it. I didn't get another survey but at that pt, I didn't care.

mirandag819
05-07-2008, 08:37 AM
Should know by now to read here first! I just got done doing the ice cream one. OMG, I thought it would never EVER end. :computer: Same zillion questions over and over and over. Worst one (as far as time) that I've taken in ages. At least I got the congrats page. I would have went postal if I didn't. :rotfl:

OMG I wish I had read this sooner, I did this one last night. I wanted to quit sooooo bad, but I keep thinking no way it can be any longer and this has to be the last page, no way you can quit after doing 40 mins already. But it just kept going and going. WORST survey ever !

I havn't got credit yet, I really I hope I do.

lanny76
05-07-2008, 08:49 AM
I just got a chip survey, which was nice and short. Finished it, it said congrats you have completed the survey, but then I got the SR page that says you do not appear to have qualified for this survey based on your answers. What?!:confused: Also, at the beginning, with my options, it had my proper email addy there, but at the end of the survey, it asked for demographic info from other family members, and it had my DH's gender and age as 'yourself' from the SM surveys - also made me confused. That I really don't get. Now it says to me, there are no surveys for which you qualify. Kind of disappointing, when I thot I had gotten a quick easy one that I finished!:computer:

Iteach
05-07-2008, 08:59 AM
I also got the ice cream one last night. It was about my only option and I remembered the posts in the forum after about 5 minutes into it. Yes, it was long, but I stuck with it and did get the SR congrats page at the end so hoping it will credit today. Wonder why it's working for some and not others.

MdCaterer
05-07-2008, 10:57 AM
DH can't seem to qualify. Got one on a home business and got booted after that none available. Frustrating !!

MooseBrains
05-07-2008, 11:04 AM
I got a nice short one that really had me thinking. It was about zero carbon cars. I really hadn't thought about what my gas vehicle does to the air quality but I would consider a better option when we are ready to buy a new vehicle.

I usually just want the survey and credit but today I got something out of it.

I also got kicked out of 5 surveys before getting this one. I am too old to own the apple notebook, that I own. My kids are too young or not old enough. I can't watch a TV show, again, I am too old.

Just happy to get my 1 survey. No OTX yesterday!

marcymajor
05-07-2008, 11:26 AM
congrats on getting a ds. i have been trying since very early this morning without a whole lot of success. the ones i have started i got booted out of and now the only 2 options listed i don't qualify for. i guess i can keep on trying to get one. maybe perseverance will help. keep your fingers crossed for me as i haven't done many surveys this month yet. everyone have a great day.:sunshine:

saffymom
05-07-2008, 11:50 AM
I just got a chip survey, which was nice and short. Finished it, it said congrats you have completed the survey, but then I got the SR page that says you do not appear to have qualified for this survey based on your answers. What?!:confused: Also, at the beginning, with my options, it had my proper email addy there, but at the end of the survey, it asked for demographic info from other family members, and it had my DH's gender and age as 'yourself' from the SM surveys - also made me confused. That I really don't get. Now it says to me, there are no surveys for which you qualify. Kind of disappointing, when I thot I had gotten a quick easy one that I finished!:computer:

I had that chip one yesterday as a SM survey. Got to the end and it says congrats and then the SR page that said I didn't qualify.:confused:
I couldn't get another one, so I gave up.

marcymajor
05-07-2008, 12:32 PM
i just tried to do a ds - got no options at all and said there were no new surveys available - try again tomorrow. what's up with that?:confused:

mollyeilis
05-07-2008, 12:35 PM
In my experience it either means "you haven't waited long enough since yesterday" (I'm on a pretty solid 22 hour survey cycle where nothing shows up until about that long after my last survey), or "we have no surveys for you right now, try again later". Why they say "tomorrow" instead of "later" I don't know, but it's a very common message they throw at us nowadays.

I'm so glad that my ice cream novelty survey from yesterday credited. :sunshine:

marcymajor
05-07-2008, 12:40 PM
what's weird about that is that i got into 2 surveys early this morning but got booted out of both of them - tried again and got 2 options that i did not qualify for but now there are no options at all. i guess it's just not my month for surveys or gf just doesn't like my demographics (55 year old mother of 2 who lives in ga). it's a little frustrating as march and april were good months for me and i'm not doing well at all in may.:(

Mom2aPrincess
05-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Anyone else gotten a survey about filtering type software for game systems? If so I'd love to know if you got credit.

As a notice for others - it did NOT take me back to SR.

sweetiee
05-07-2008, 01:09 PM
This really irritates me. I did an OTX survey this morning and went all the way to the end and then it said "unexpected error." So I know I won't get credit, yet they just received all my survey answers. That doesn't seem right.

iluvamystery89
05-07-2008, 09:09 PM
my DS list only had 3 options including "none of the above" so i kept choosing that until i got into a survey about bras, lol. so if anyone is having trouble getting a survey, just keep at it! persistence pays off! :cooldance:

sunshineanddaisys
05-07-2008, 11:17 PM
I got a DS but I can't get a OTX for anything....

toystoryduo
05-08-2008, 12:35 PM
i just tried to do a ds - got no options at all and said there were no new surveys available - try again tomorrow. what's up with that?:confused:

I got the same message a few minutes ago. Hopefully, there will be some more surveys later on today because I'm 3/3 with the daily surveys this month.:cooldance:

Mandi
05-08-2008, 12:43 PM
There were only 2 options for me.. I work from home and none of the above. I selected none above. I ended up getting into an airline survey that was talking a lot about the inspection issues from a month or so ago. It was about 10 minutes or so and very easy. I got the congrats page too. Hopefully some of you will get it too.

mollyeilis
05-08-2008, 12:45 PM
I ended up getting into an airline survey that was talking a lot about the inspection issues from a month or so ago. It was about 10 minutes or so and very easy. I got the congrats page too. Hopefully some of you will get it too.

I got that one the other day, and it credited. :)

deana
05-08-2008, 02:00 PM
Just did a very long one about various grocery brands...got to the end (or what I hoped was the end since it was so long) and it asked me to look at an ad. The ad did not appear on my screen so I clicked "no" when asked if I could see the ad....which then took me to "you do not qualify based on your answers". :computer: I believe this happened to me once before too! Arg. Now there is nothing available.....and I just spent 30 minutes on that one...

jenvance
05-08-2008, 02:28 PM
I got one about a space tv show. Hopefully it will credit

daninyc
05-08-2008, 02:47 PM
UGH! I took a WHOLE survey on tortilla chips. Completed it, completed the demo ?s at the end and then got sorry you did not qualify after it told me I completed it! :computer:

ETA- I just read a few pages back and see that others had the same problem.

missymouse
05-08-2008, 03:04 PM
UGH! I took a WHOLE survey on tortilla chips. Completed it, completed the demo ?s at the end and then got sorry you did not qualify after it told me I completed it! :computer:

ETA- I just read a few pages back and see that others had the same problem.

Same thing happened to me. I think I went too fast through the demo questions because one page had an hourglass turning in the corner but I didn't notice it until I had already answered and clicked.

MooseBrains
05-08-2008, 03:09 PM
I could not get one this morning but just tried and took a nice one on ice tea. Now I think I will go and get a glass of tea.

toystoryduo
05-08-2008, 05:37 PM

I'm still getting this message. Is anyone else?:confused:

LyndaM
05-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Just got a fairly easy DS for Chips...

mommyoftwinfants
05-08-2008, 10:47 PM
My very first survey since I stopped over a year ago and I didn't get credit. I took me over an hour to qualify for a survey and 2 hrs to do this survey and I got the thank you message and was sent back to the SR website. Oh well, will give them another try tonight. I even tried to see if I could do another one just to make sure it went through "from sunshinegirls" tips and it said not available to try again tomorrow.

Blessing and Miracle
05-08-2008, 11:07 PM
My very first survey since I stopped over a year ago and I didn't get credit. I took me over an hour to qualify for a survey and 2 hrs to do this survey and I got the thank you message and was sent back to the SR website. Oh well, will give them another try tonight. I even tried to see if I could do another one just to make sure it went through "from sunshinegirls" tips and it said not available to try again tomorrow.

I'm sorry you didn't get credit. What kind was it? OTX or SM because the GF credits the day after.

mommyoftwinfants
05-08-2008, 11:11 PM
I think it was the GF, the first one on the survey list tab..... If it takes a day I guess I still have hope. I did it last night. Thanks!!!
I just needed some cheering up so I am motivated to do it again tonight, hopefully I will qualify quicker and not be so long. :computer::computer:
Trying to save up for our Christmas trip.
THANKS!!!!!!

StitchandPooh'smom
05-09-2008, 06:55 AM
I think it was the GF, the first one on the survey list tab..... If it takes a day I guess I still have hope. I did it last night. Thanks!!!
I just needed some cheering up so I am motivated to do it again tonight, hopefully I will qualify quicker and not be so long. :computer::computer:
THANKS!!!!!!

Greenfield surveys typically credit at 9:30 am or 12:30 PM Eastern time the day after you take them. So there is hope for you! :sunshine: Surveys taken on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday credit on Monday unless Monday is a holiday, then they credit on Tuesday. So don't worry if you take a survey today - you won't see credit until Monday for any over the weekend. Greenfield surveys are tracked by user ID - you don't need to clear cookies before taking them.

OTX surveys generally credit on the hour. They are tracked by cookies, so you need to clear cookies between one day's OTX survey and the next. (For example, you take one today and it credits the next hour. Clear cookies anytime after it credits but before you take one tomorrow so you can get credit for both.)

Kittykat
05-09-2008, 07:49 AM
I'm still getting this message. Is anyone else?:confused:

I got this message all day yesterday, too. Never was able to get in for a DS but did my FIRST OTX. :sunshine:

toystoryduo
05-09-2008, 08:45 AM
I got this message all day yesterday, too. Never was able to get in for a DS but did my FIRST OTX. :sunshine:

I was able to get a survey today, but did have that no survey message all day yesterday.

piglet-for-me
05-09-2008, 09:43 AM
I just took the quickest survey ever! It was about fast food restaurants - and a good thing we ate out late night. It only had about 3-4 questions and I was done. I thought for sure it was going to say I didn't qualify, but I got the congratulations screen! :cooldance:

MooseBrains
05-09-2008, 09:50 AM
I am in the pasta sauce one again. I have taken it twice already and it has not given credit.

What do I do? I took the survey, it brought me back to the congrats page but I fear there will be no credit.

askomsky
05-09-2008, 10:22 AM
The two times it put me into the pasta sauce one I got kicked out and had to take another survey, I would assume if you got the congrats screen your good.

PS Had the ice tea one the other day that was nice!

LuvMyBoys
05-09-2008, 10:36 AM
I just took the quickest survey ever! It was about fast food restaurants - and a good thing we ate out late night. It only had about 3-4 questions and I was done. I thought for sure it was going to say I didn't qualify, but I got the congratulations screen! :cooldance:

I just got that one too!! Sometimes it pays to eat lunch out! :rotfl: I hope it credits, it just seemed too easy!! :confused:

Iteach
05-09-2008, 10:52 AM
Just took a DS about new frozen meals. I was about 25 minutes into it, answered a question, clicked to the next page and it said "Sorry, this survey is closed." Couldn't refresh the page or go on.:computer:

deana
05-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Just did one on mortgages and it did not take me back to the congrats screen :(

lanny76
05-09-2008, 02:11 PM
2 different surveys, one on salsa, one on chips (not tortilla, a different kind), both said at the end of them that I had completed them and thank you for your participation - then got the page that said, you did not qualify, with the various reasons why, and the take another survey button. What is this??!!:computer: It all goes along fine, but then says you didn't qualify after it thanks you for completing the survey. Is it deciding after you take the survey it doesn't like the answers to the classification questions at the end? Just a little annoying to have it happen 2x in a row!

belbook
05-09-2008, 02:29 PM
I just had a rather odd one on cleaning hard surfaces in your house. I was worried that it wouldn't take me back for credit but it did!

nicnik
05-09-2008, 02:48 PM
I did a long & boring survey on nutiritional information labels and when I finally got to the end it didn't take me to the SR congrats page. UGH!!! Now I'm in the middle of the hard surface one that belbook just mentioned. Another long & boring one!

mollyeilis
05-09-2008, 03:10 PM
THANKS!!!!!!

So did it credit as of this morning?

It all goes along fine, but then says you didn't qualify after it thanks you for completing the survey. Is it deciding after you take the survey it doesn't like the answers to the classification questions at the end? Just a little annoying to have it happen 2x in a row!

I know that in the past they used to disqualify us if we went to fast, which is why most tips say to go nice and slow, just plodding along.

But gosh, it seems like SO many aren't getting credit for things we're going slowly through (after my first this month didn't credit I'm going even slower than usual)...seems weird!

StitchandPooh'smom
05-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Just did one on mortgages and it did not take me back to the congrats screen :(

I did that one yesterday and it did credit, but I got the congrats page. Hope it credits for you!

cglaura
05-09-2008, 05:06 PM
For anyone who gets offered to watch the 43 minute tv show episode again, after completing and getting credit (can't name names, but I think we all know...:p) there are different commercials...that is what they are asking questions on. So you don't have to back out thinking you already did it. That is if you want to sit through watching again!

*Getting offered the survey on a different day I mean...having used same email/personal info so greenfield is offering to you so ok.

marcymajor
05-09-2008, 05:06 PM
deana - did you try to take another survey? i'm really sorry that you are having problems with surveys - i can totally empathize with you. try to stay positive and have a great weekend.:sunshine:

ilovedale3
05-10-2008, 10:32 AM
Ugh! I just did a really long survery about healthcare and hospitals. I got to the end and it didn't take me back to the Congrats page (only a white page that said thank you for taking the survey... nothing to click, no way to go back to SR, nothing). Guess that was a waste of time!:confused:

gpp2001
05-10-2008, 10:43 AM
I think I just took the shortest survey ever. Asked me if I had a security system, I responded no, Asked me what kind of system I had, I clicked none. And then it thanked me for taking the survey!! No options left for me!! It's nice to get a short one especially after taking ones that don't credit and are really long!!

Iteach
05-10-2008, 11:05 AM
I think I just took the shortest survey ever. Asked me if I had a security system, I responded no, Asked me what kind of system I had, I clicked none. And then it thanked me for taking the survey!! No options left for me!! It's nice to get a short one especially after taking ones that don't credit and are really long!!

I just got that one too and answered the same way. I love those! I had many long ones this week too, but I'll take anything that I can qualify for!:sunshine:

askomsky
05-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Ugh! I just did a really long survery about healthcare and hospitals. I got to the end and it didn't take me back to the Congrats page (only a white page that said thank you for taking the survey... nothing to click, no way to go back to SR, nothing). Guess that was a waste of time!:confused:

That's weird bc I took the hospital one this morning and got the congrats screen just fine.

belbook
05-10-2008, 12:00 PM

I got this one too and I answered the same way and was in shock when I got the "congratulations page". Wow!

bellanlivismom
05-10-2008, 04:16 PM
I got this one too today. I love short and easy ones!

deana
05-10-2008, 05:54 PM
deana - did you try to take another survey? i'm really sorry that you are having problems with surveys - i can totally empathize with you. try to stay positive and have a great weekend.:sunshine:

Just noticed that you posted to me yesterday.... :) Yes, I did qualify for another survey about an hour later...from what I remember it wasn't too long either, just average. Got one today as well. Thanks for asking and have a great weekend too!!

deana
05-10-2008, 05:54 PM

I hope I get that one!!!

marcymajor
05-10-2008, 06:10 PM
i would love to get that one too. it would sure beat the extra long ones i have been taking lately. one good thing though, they all have credited - even the ones that take longer than 30 minutes. to everyone on the forum - here's wishing you a healthy and happy mothers day.:sunshine:

mom2ian
05-10-2008, 07:19 PM

DH got that one too! So nice!

iluvamystery89
05-10-2008, 08:35 PM
i got a fairly quick one (less than 10 mins) about a new type of chip. now i wanna go buy some, lol.

MooseBrains
05-10-2008, 09:14 PM
I just did one on home improvement stores. Easy and not too long.

I didn't get credit for the pasta sauce one from yesterday:(

askomsky
05-10-2008, 09:22 PM
I just did one on home improvement stores. Easy and not too long.

Remember it's the weekend so yesterday's pasta sauce credit won't show up until Monday around 930am or 1230 pm EST, so there's still hope!

amarazas
05-10-2008, 10:10 PM

When I logged in tonight, I thought the same thing about getting credit.. I forgot about it being the weekend!!! :rotfl: We should get the credit on Monday!:sunshine2:

Blessing and Miracle
05-10-2008, 10:41 PM

Okay, I took this survey and I thought I got kicked out, now I'm wondering if it was the congrats page instead! It was so quick that I guess I just assumed I was kicked out? I did go back and try for another and it won't allow me. I guess I'll just have to wait and see!

sweetiee
05-10-2008, 11:36 PM
miracle-I did two tonight. Daily one and OTX one.
One on a brand of condiment. Another on movies.

marcymajor
05-11-2008, 05:04 AM
i got the home security one this morning - short and sweet and the congrats page. good way to start the day.:cooldance:

deana
05-11-2008, 11:21 AM
I just did a little mother's day dance here. :cooldance: I got the really easy, two question home security survey!! Now THAT was a great SR mothers's day surprise!! :) DH got the same one for the SM survey today too!! Now I just have to wait for my OTX time to open up and my day is free! :sunshine2:

LyndaM
05-11-2008, 12:21 PM
I got a pretty easy DS on a new TV today. I love easy ones!:cooldance:

MooseBrains
05-11-2008, 04:31 PM
I didn't get any for today yet. It keeps saying no surveys are available. Ok, I have working around the house and still moving back in. I am going to try again this evening.

luvmickey
05-12-2008, 10:52 AM
I did a DS on Friday night and one on Saturday night and I was just wanting to know when I should get credit for them. I also did an OXT one on Sunday and have not credit yet for it. I was just wondering how it works when you do them on the weekends. :)

askomsky
05-12-2008, 10:56 AM
I did a DS on Friday night and one on Saturday night and I was just wanting to know when I should get credit for them. I also did an OXT one on Sunday and have not credit yet for it. I was just wondering how it works when you do them on the weekends. :)

OTX credits on the hour, did you clear cookies in before doing it? They track by cookies.

DS's done on Fri, Sat and Sun credit Mon morning, either 930 am or 1230 pm EST. Holidays may also prolong it like Thanksgiving, Christmas etc.

luvmickey
05-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Thanks! I was just wondering. I thought I cleared my cookies but maybe I didn't.
Well hopefully I will get the credit for the DS today.

belbook
05-12-2008, 02:24 PM
I had a strange survey experience. I was in a CIAO survey about toothpaste, got a screen that said I qualified for this survey and would receive 50 My Survey pts when I completed it. I thought, why not see what happens and clicked on next. Then I got the, sorry you don't meet our requirements page, and went back to SR for the "no surveys for you" - hmmm... survey nazi?

iluvamystery89
05-12-2008, 08:15 PM
got a fairly short survey (about 10 minutes) on a new type of cola-LOVE those shorter surveys! :cooldance:

MooseBrains
05-14-2008, 02:52 PM
I just had the worst experience with DS in a long time. I got into the first one on shoes but it locked up and then I had to do a cold boot. Then the next said I didn't have explorer. So I went out, went in using explorer and it said I had the wrong version. Now DH is an IT guy with only the newest of everything. I know I had the most current version of explorer. The next one said I had to turn off pop up blockers! Ok, 3 down!

I finally went back in with only 1 choice clicked and I took the longest survey about a good phone, internet and tv service company but OMH!

Sorry about the rant:mad:

marcymajor
05-14-2008, 03:24 PM
it's okay to rant every now and again. did you at least complete the survey and get the congrats page? anyway, try and have a better afternoon and evening and keep smiling - it will get better.:sunshine:

StitchandPooh'smom
05-14-2008, 03:32 PM
I just had the worst experience with DS in a long time. I got into the first one on shoes but it locked up and then I had to do a cold boot. Then the next said I didn't have explorer. So I went out, went in using explorer and it said I had the wrong version. Now DH is an IT guy with only the newest of everything. I know I had the most current version of explorer. The next one said I had to turn off pop up blockers! Ok, 3 down!

I finally went back in with only 1 choice clicked and I took the longest survey about a good phone, internet and tv service company but OMH!

Sorry about the rant:mad:

I got that survey last night, but I had to close it out since DH was ready to watch American Idol on the DVR and I had already kept him waiting 20+ minutes! I missed out on a survey yesterday, but that one was going on forever!

mollyeilis
05-14-2008, 08:57 PM
Something funny about this survey I just got into and out of immediately.

After doing the demographic info, which I still assume is passed along to the survey so if they want a male they don't put a female into the survey, I got a page that stated:

Welcome to this important research study. There are no right or wrong answers – we want your honest feedback on every question in this survey.

Cool!

Then it asked "male or female".

Female.

And then it booted me out. Guess there WAS a right or wrong answer for that one!:rotfl:

jenvance
05-14-2008, 09:02 PM
Just did one on bras!

arob414
05-14-2008, 10:01 PM
Something funny about this survey I just got into and out of immediately.

After doing the demographic info, which I still assume is passed along to the survey so if they want a male they don't put a female into the survey, I got a page that stated:

Cool!

Then it asked "male or female".

Female.

And then it booted me out. Guess there WAS a right or wrong answer for that one!:rotfl:

Oh, that is too funny!:rotfl:

MooseBrains
05-15-2008, 10:29 AM
To make up for the bad day yesterday I got in after several tries and took a painless survey about 100 calorie snacks. Easy.

Kittykat
05-15-2008, 10:40 AM
I couldn't get in yesterday either. Got in this morning and had a *short* survey about sandwiches. :)

lanny76
05-16-2008, 09:42 AM
Very odd this morning - had some options, so I clicked start survey. Then suddenly I had an OTX screen with the options I should check for surveys I had already taken, which went into the screen 'there are no surveys available for you today' before I could do anything. Well, I already took an OTX - of course there are none available! Then that immediately went into the SR page about GF that said no surveys available for you today. How strange.:confused: This happen to anyone else?

StitchandPooh'smom
05-16-2008, 10:07 AM
Very odd this morning - had some options, so I clicked start survey. Then suddenly I had an OTX screen with the options I should check for surveys I had already taken, which went into the screen 'there are no surveys available for you today' before I could do anything. Well, I already took an OTX - of course there are none available! Then that immediately went into the SR page about GF that said no surveys available for you today. How strange.:confused: This happen to anyone else?

I had the same thing happen, and I haven't done an OTX today. Now I can't get a survey at all, so I am hoping to have better luck later! :sunshine:

gpp2001
05-16-2008, 10:11 AM
I had the same thing happen, and I haven't done an OTX today. Now I can't get a survey at all, so I am hoping to have better luck later! :sunshine:

Same thing just happened to me - but it's still really early here in Southern California, so I will try, try, try again!!

Weluvdisny
05-16-2008, 03:22 PM
I haven't recieved the DS credit from yesterday. My husband was complaing that it took forever so I hope it credits!!

marcymajor
05-16-2008, 03:40 PM
what time did you take it? normally surveys credit at either 9:30 am or 12:30 pm the following day. any surveys you take on friday, saturday and sunday will credit on monday (unless it is a holiday) at those same times. i hope for your sake that it credits too. have a nice weekend.:sunshine: