PDA

View Full Version : Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

Weluvdisny
05-16-2008, 10:53 PM
He always takes it between 9-11pm. He was done just before 11 last night. Maybe it will show up on Monday.

iluvamystery89
05-17-2008, 09:12 PM
i think i just finished the LONGEST survey ever about car brands! geez i'm pooped now!

luvmickey
05-18-2008, 04:45 PM
I was wondering if you can do a DS on a different computer and still get paid. I did one at my fil yesterday because I was not going to be home all day. Now I am wondering if that was wrong to do. I just logged into SR with the same e-mail I always use. Just wondering. Thank YOu!

m 'n c
05-18-2008, 05:01 PM
It is ok as long as no one in that household is a member of SR or will ever want to be a member. If they are a member then you could run into issues with duplicate members on the same IP. Does that help you at all?

luvmickey
05-18-2008, 05:37 PM
It is ok as long as no one in that household is a member of SR or will ever want to be a member. If they are a member then you could run into issues with duplicate members on the same IP. Does that help you at all?

Thanks, I was just not sure. I don't think my fil will ever want to do SR. lol I think I use his computer more than he does. LOL It did help!

m 'n c
05-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Ok good. Basically there are 2 trackings going on when you do something like that:

1. General SR account tracking by IP address. Rules state you can only have 1 account per household (SR accounts can have many IP addresses but each IP address can only have 1 SR account) and duplicates are discussed on a case by case basis to resolve

2. Greenfield tracks surveys by SR user id so make sure if you go to his house again you are using your correct info on your account (doesn't seem to be an issue for you).

DarcyDog
05-18-2008, 09:29 PM
Is it just me, or is everyone having trouble getting surveys this weekend? I'm still new so I don't know if weekends are tougher in general or if I'm just having a bad weekend. I was really on a roll last week and getting alot of daily surveys, but this weekend has been tough. Anyone else out there having trouble?

DisneyMa
05-18-2008, 09:30 PM
DH mentioned the same thing. He had a hard time doing this weekend surveys. Once he qualified, both surveys were very short and informative (product wise)

I would keep trying:D

m 'n c
05-18-2008, 09:38 PM
Weekends are pretty slow with surveys in general. Its mainly because Greenfield is closed over the weekends so they can't upload anything new on Sat or Sundays.

jaime
05-18-2008, 09:39 PM
I had a hard time this weekend too! But I did end up getting 2 DS and 1 OTX this weekend so I am pretty happy with that!

iluvamystery89
05-19-2008, 08:04 AM
i had a really difficult time getting a DS last night-it kept telling me there was nothing available even though i had several options checked. it took 4-5 tries, but i FINALLY got one.

MooseBrains
05-19-2008, 11:03 AM
I was using firefox and could not get a survey! I logged out and then opened exploder and got several choices and a quick and easy survey about ice cream. Go figure?:confused:

mjjmbnmm
05-19-2008, 12:29 PM
I got credit for yesterdays twice, do you think it's it an old one that didn't credit before?

iluvamystery89
05-19-2008, 12:54 PM
did you have any problems with a survey freezing up or anything yesterday? that happened to me once, so i started over, qualified for another survey and got two credits the next day. i posted about it all freaked out b/c i didn't want to offend greenfield in any way, but i was told it happens occasionally and not to worry.

mollyeilis
05-19-2008, 01:06 PM
Has anyone else gotten the face care product survey where they say they will send a sample and a questionnaire? I'm so curious about it!

I'm sorry everyone else had troubles this weekend. Thanks to the brightness in the morning now, my son woke me up each day early, and I got my surveys in before 9am my time, which is almost unheard of for me. But getting them was painless for me, and I got credit for each of them (I didn't want to answer the question moosebrain asked until AFTER I got credit, lol).

It's all cyclical; sometimes we have problems, other times the surveys are handed to us on a platter...:p

StitchandPooh'smom
05-19-2008, 03:09 PM
Has anyone else gotten the face care product survey where they say they will send a sample and a questionnaire? I'm so curious about it!

I got that one too! I hope they send me a sample - it all looked pretty interesting (and sorely needed :rotfl:)!

StitchandPooh'smom
05-19-2008, 03:11 PM
I got credit for yesterdays twice, do you think it's it an old one that didn't credit before?

I got double credit yesterday, too. I tried one in the morning that didn't take me back to SR, then I was able to take one in the evening. Both credited, so I guess the first one worked after all. I think I have only ever had one that didn't credit, so it is probably not that one finally crediting. Just a weird glitch.

DarcyDog
05-19-2008, 05:18 PM
No daily survey for me yet today :( But with the 2 I got over the weekend, I am at 13 for the month :sunshine:

Anyone else having trouble?

DarcyDog
05-19-2008, 05:19 PM
No daily survey for me yet today :( but with the two I was able to get over the weekend, I am at 13 so far this month :sunshine:

Anyone else having trouble?

lurkyloo
05-19-2008, 05:22 PM
Me too! I keep getting a message I've never seen before that says they're OUT of surveys... :confused:

luvmickey
05-20-2008, 08:03 AM
I think this questions has already been answered but I could not find out where so I am asking again.:) I am at 13 DS for May, will I get the bonus $3 now even if I keep taking surveys. I don't think I will get to 22 becuase we are going to be out of town this weekend for the holiday. I was not sure if you just have to have exactly 13 and 22 for the bonus. Thank you!

iluvamystery89
05-20-2008, 08:18 AM
lol (i laugh b/c i asked tricia this same ? when she posted the contest) you get $3 for 13 or more surveys and $6 for 22 or more. i'm at 19 myself and the survey pickin's have gotten really slim, so i'm crossing my fingers i make it to 22! enjoy your holiday!

luvmickey
05-20-2008, 08:37 AM
lol (i laugh b/c i asked tricia this same ? when she posted the contest) you get $3 for 13 or more surveys and $6 for 22 or more. i'm at 19 myself and the survey pickin's have gotten really slim, so i'm crossing my fingers i make it to 22! enjoy your holiday!

Thank you! Glad I am not the only one that had to ask. LOL

MooseBrains
05-20-2008, 11:13 AM
I am starting to get a complex. I have started about 6 surveys yet I don't qualify for anything today! I just hate that. I guess a middle age, middle income, 2 child, married household is not worthy.:)

Just tried again, was going along doing a luxury vehicle survey and I saw the print ad but the electronic would not play so I got disqualified, again!!!! Ok, I should just give up.

UPDATE: Timing is everything. I cleaned house, ran errans, and coloured my hair. Then came back and got OTX and the DS easy! So as I have written to each new person, don't give up, keep trying.

jaime
05-20-2008, 07:42 PM
FINALLY got my DS for the day! I was rejected like 8 times!! Glad I finally got one!

iluvamystery89
05-20-2008, 08:16 PM
nothing for me so far :( i had 3 options checked and the 1st was a 45 minute "interactive" survey and i just can't sit here that long, but now i'm wishing i'd tried it anyway, since the other 2 options kicked me out.

ETA: it took me about 40 minutes to complete, but i FINALLY got a survey! a REALLY long one about tv networks, lol.

marcymajor
05-21-2008, 04:55 AM
i can't get one at all this morning. i have been kicked out of at least 4 and now the only 2 options left i do not qualify for. i guess i can try again later this morning. hopefully i will get one. have a great day everybody.:sunshine:

piglet-for-me
05-21-2008, 07:43 AM
I just completed one about air conditioners. The grammer in it was terrible, actually painful to have to read and try and figure out just what they were asking. I'm glad it over. Better yet, I'm glad I got the congratulations screen! :cooldance:

luvmickey
05-21-2008, 10:42 AM
I can not get a DS today or yesterday. I have been kick out of about 10 today. I start the survey and get going and then it says I don't qualify. Is this happening to anyone else this week? It is stuff that I am really interested in and know about and then I don't qualify. This has never happened before.

marcymajor
05-21-2008, 10:52 AM
this has been happening to me all morning long (since very early this morning) and i too do not understand why this is going on. i know that i would qualify for at least a couple of the ones i have been booted out of so i don't know if it is me or gf that has the problem. i answer all the questions slowly and honestly but i guess my demographics are not what they want (married, mother of 2 teenagers aged 55 who went to grad school and lives in georgia. will keep trying though until i either get one or give up later today. hopefully my persistence will pay off. have a great day everybody and keep sunshining all.:sunshine:

MooseBrains
05-21-2008, 10:58 AM
Yesterday I completed a DS and got to the completed survey page. However I didn't click go back to SR page. I walked away for about an hour.

Today I don't see credit for my survey. I did get the completed page but will I get credit? I can only miss two if I want to get the 22 bonus. This would really hurt if I don't get my credit!

MooseBrains
05-21-2008, 11:01 AM
I was right there with you yesterday. I actually got a complex of unworthiness. Now I don't even see the credit for the one I did finally get at 1 pm.

It started again today but I did do a nice one on title insurance companies. I would actually use the company when the time comes.

cglaura
05-21-2008, 11:16 AM
Yesterday I completed a DS and got to the completed survey page. However I didn't click go back to SR page. I walked away for about an hour.

Today I don't see credit for my survey. I did get the completed page but will I get credit? I can only miss two if I want to get the 22 bonus. This would really hurt if I don't get my credit!

Sometimes they credit at 12:30pm (either 9:30am or 12:30pm), so hopefully it will show up then (mine didn't show up yet either if it makes you feel better.)

It shouldn't matter if you click to go back to SR as long as you got the Congrats page.

marcymajor
05-21-2008, 12:11 PM
mine hasn't shown up for yesterday either - hopefully it will at 12:30. i did finally get a ds this morning - halfway thru it i came to a page that said service not available so i hit refresh and it took me to the beginning of the survey again and i got thru the whole thing and got the congrats page (the survey started out talking about coffee and where you buy it and ended up talking about recycling coffee cups). at least i did get one.:cooldance:

mollyeilis
05-21-2008, 01:45 PM

After you got to the "completed" page, did you go through as though to do another survey? I always do that, and if I get to the survey page with NO options (it used to have a helpful message that I have exceeded the limit but not anymore), then I feel good about being done. If it gives me options, I sigh and take another one.

But hopefully your credit came through at 9:30, er, 12:30 eastern time. :)

mollyeilis
05-21-2008, 02:02 PM
I just got a very long Nielsen survey about financial products and accounts you have. It went borderline with the personal aspect of the questions.

After spending quite a long time on it, the second to last question was my address. Whoa, uncomfortable! The last question was if there was any feedback to make it a better experience, and I suggested they explain why they need an address.

As far as I can tell it will credit tomorrow, but I wanted everyone to know that the survey is long and will ask at the near end for your address. Many people won't give that, especially with the financial info you give in it, so I don't want you to waste your time!!!!!

Posting this in the May thread too, in case there are people who don't read both.

piglet-for-me
05-21-2008, 02:06 PM
I just got a very long Nielsen survey about financial products and accounts you have. It went borderline with the personal aspect of the questions.

After spending quite a long time on it, the second to last question was my address. Whoa, uncomfortable! The last question was if there was any feedback to make it a better experience, and I suggested they explain why they need an address.

As far as I can tell it will credit tomorrow, but I wanted everyone to know that the survey is long and will ask at the near end for your address. Many people won't give that, especially with the financial info you give in it, so I don't want you to waste your time!!!!!

Posting this in the May thread too, in case there are people who don't read both.

I just completed that one as a SM survey. I thought they asked WAY too much personal information. I don't mind checking whether I have a visa, mastercard, savings account, checking account, etc. but they went beyond that and asked where the cards were held, down the the towns.

Then they asked about the balances in my checking, savings and money market accounts. I have never taken a survey before where I checked refused to answer but on this one I did. I felt they it was none of their business and way too personal.

When asked my address, I gave the town and zipcode but not my street address. If they want to take their credit back, so be it, but with all the other personal information they asked, that gave me a very uneasy feeling.

I made a comment at the end that I thought they asked way too much personal information on that survey.

ETA - it did credit.

mollyeilis
05-21-2008, 02:25 PM
If it were any other survey company but Nielsen, I wouldn't have done it.

MdCaterer
05-21-2008, 04:32 PM
I just completed that one as a SM survey. I thought they asked WAY too much personal information. I don't mind checking whether I have a visa, mastercard, savings account, checking account, etc. but they went beyond that and asked where the cards were held, down the the towns.

Then they asked about the balances in my checking, savings and money market accounts. I have never taken a survey before where I checked refused to answer but on this one I did. I felt they it was none of their business and way too personal.

When asked my address, I gave the town and zipcode but not my street address. If they want to take their credit back, so be it, but with all the other personal information they asked, that gave me a very uneasy feeling.

I made a comment at the end that I thought they asked way too much personal information on that survey.

ETA - it did credit.

Got this one also and gave them the exact same comment. They wanted way too much personal info about all of our bank accounts and credit accounts

penn19
05-21-2008, 06:31 PM
Just did one on appliances. I should have known something would happen because it was easy! Got to the end for classification, and then nothing. when I tried to refresh it, it took me back to the beginning of the survey.:computer:

marcymajor
05-21-2008, 06:44 PM
i'm so sorry that you had problems with your survey. were you able to take the survey again and complete it or did you try another one?:sunshine:

aknight373
05-21-2008, 08:26 PM
uggh i just did one on what music i listen to and they wanted me to confirm my email and i never got the sunshine page and it's "letting" me take another one :(

iluvamystery89
05-21-2008, 08:38 PM
i can't get a survey at all...my only options are "i have type 2 diabetes" and "none of the above". i had 2 more, but one wouldn't let me in b/c it said i didn't have java script enabled (I DO, i checked TWICE) and the other just plain ol' kicked me out. i'll keep trying, i guess.

ETA: i just completed a short survey about a dried fruit! love those quickies, hehe. :cooldance:

cglaura
05-22-2008, 10:20 AM
I just took a survey and it ended w/ the greenfield page not being able to be displayed b/c their security certificate had expired or wasn't valid.

Since I hadn't put any sensitive info on the survey, I clicked the option to display the webpage anyway (you can either "close the page" or "display anyway").

It then took me to the SR congrats page.

Just an fyi if anyone else gets it. :)

TIAMOMMA
05-22-2008, 10:31 AM
I just took a survey and it ended w/ the greenfield page not being able to be displayed b/c their security certificate had expired or wasn't valid.

Since I hadn't put any sensitive info on the survey, I clicked the option to display the webpage anyway (you can either "close the page" or "display anyway").

Uggghh! Was this about water by any chance? This happened to me and I didn't get the SR congrats page.

cglaura
05-22-2008, 10:50 AM

Uggghh! Was this about water by any chance? This happened to me and I didn't get the SR congrats page.

Yep, that's the one! Did you click on any of the links (close or display anyway) or did you just x out the window? Sorry you didn't get it :(

MooseBrains
05-22-2008, 11:23 AM
It seems at the end of the month I am having problems. However I did just finish one on DVRs and it was not bad, a bit long but not bad.

OhMari
05-22-2008, 11:34 AM
Yep, that's the one! Did you click on any of the links (close or display anyway) or did you just x out the window? Sorry you didn't get it :(

This is the message I got after the Water Filter one:

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
Click here to close this webpage.
Continue to this website (not recommended).
More information

I clicked on the Continue to this website (not recommended) and I got the Sunshine Survey congradulations page.
I just hope I didn't give myself a virus.

lanny76
05-22-2008, 03:46 PM
got a looong survey about gift giving - whew!

Blessing and Miracle
05-22-2008, 04:48 PM
This is the message I got after the Water Filter one:

I clicked on the Continue to this website (not recommended) and I got the Sunshine Survey congradulations page.
I just hope I didn't give myself a virus.

Lol. I did the same thing. Let's hope there wasn't a virus!:confused:

jaime
05-22-2008, 05:06 PM
I just did the water filter one and didn;t have any problems... :confused:

cglaura
05-22-2008, 08:00 PM
Lol. I did the same thing. Let's hope there wasn't a virus!:confused:

Well if it is any comfort, I ran all of my scans afterwards, Spybot, AdAware, AVGspy and AVG virus and came up clean (except the usual cookies).

I think they just had a temporary lapse in updating their secure site certificate, which would be more of a problem if we were giving them sensitive info like ss# or cc#, but I wasn't worried if anyone else knew my water preferences :p

iluvamystery89
05-22-2008, 08:21 PM
just completed a fairly short survey about credit cards :cooldance:

toystoryduo
05-23-2008, 11:04 AM
Just finished a survey about chips...It said thank you and then didn't take me back to the congratulations page. :( Now, there are no surveys available for me and that was going to be #13. :( :computer:

saffymom
05-23-2008, 11:22 AM
Just finished a survey about chips...It said thank you and then didn't take me back to the congratulations page. :( Now, there are no surveys available for me and that was going to be #13. :( :computer:

I had the same thing happen to me on that survey. I had one other survey available, but I got booted and now there is nothing. It would have been #13 for me as well!

toystoryduo
05-23-2008, 12:02 PM
I had the same thing happen to me on that survey. I had one other survey available, but I got booted and now there is nothing. It would have been #13 for me as well!

:hugs:

I cleared out all of my cookies, logged back in, and got a survey on skin products that went through. :cooldance:

saffymom
05-23-2008, 12:23 PM
:hugs:

I cleared out all of my cookies, logged back in, and got a survey on skin products that went through. :cooldance:

Thanks. I'll give that a try!:)

belbook
05-23-2008, 11:48 PM
Did anyone get an auto survey that started out by asking if you would agree to part of their "group"? I declined to participate but wondered if I made a mistake?

marcymajor
05-24-2008, 06:08 AM
i got that survey this morning - filled out all the info and when i hit submit a page came up saying there were no surveys available. i did manage to get another survey and got the congrats page.:cooldance:

bajam
05-24-2008, 07:52 AM
Has anyone had one where you get so far and it says the page can't be displayed. My DH hit refresh and then it went to a page congratulating him on finishing. The next page closed the browser, but when he went back to SR it wouldn't let him take another. This happened with a food one yesterday and a hair product one today. The suspense of knowing if it will credit is too much. It would have to happen on a holiday weekend.:rotfl:

OhMari
05-24-2008, 09:07 AM
I had problems all day yesterday, trying to qualify. I think I counted over 11 that I started and when I put in age and female, "you don't qualify". My son came home last nite and I told him to try and he got one and it asked him to participate in an "underarm" survey and asked him to join the survey panel. When it finished it didn't take him back to congradulations page.

It did say, it would send him the product to try.

DarcyDog
05-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Never got credit yesterday for Thursday's DS.:cry: Just bad luck, right? I'm new here and I believe I read somewhere that there's no recourse.

I was on a roll there for a while and thought I might make 22 this month. I'll have to get them pretty much every day now to make 22. Oh well, I did get to 13!:)

sunshinecindy
05-24-2008, 10:03 AM
I had problems all day yesterday, trying to qualify. I think I counted over 11 that I started and when I put in age and female, "you don't qualify". My son came home last nite and I told him to try and he got one and it asked him to participate in an "underarm" survey and asked him to join the survey panel. When it finished it didn't take him back to congradulations page.

It did say, it would send him the product to try.

Remember, on GF, you cannot change your email addy and demographics, whatever you put in there has to stay there for all surveys, even if you don't get one. You will be banned from GF if they catch you, which they will, changing your demographics and email addy. You can change up on OTX and Amp only.

cglaura
05-24-2008, 03:47 PM
Never got credit yesterday for Thursday's DS.:cry: Just bad luck, right? I'm new here and I believe I read somewhere that there's no recourse.

I was on a roll there for a while and thought I might make 22 this month. I'll have to get them pretty much every day now to make 22. Oh well, I did get to 13!:)

Were you anywhere near close to midnight when you finished (so it may have counted for Friday instead)?

If so, the ds for Fri/Sat/Sun don't show up in your account until Monday, at either 9:30am or 12:30pm. Otherwise, there are the occassional fluke surveys that show up days later. Think happy thoughts! HTH!

mollyeilis
05-25-2008, 03:48 PM
(also posting on the May survey thread)

I'm on vacation (not doing surveys), getting ready to wake up DH and drive from San Diego to Anaheim, but I just remembered this and thought I'd remind us all...

Since Monday the 26th is a holiday (gosh, all that fuss just for my boy's birthday?), surveys will NOT credit until Tuesday.

Thought I'd keep some panic from setting in tomorrow. :p

lanny76
05-25-2008, 04:06 PM
A funny thing - when I go to the page with my options and click start survey, Internet Explorer says it cannot display the page, and Firefox just sits there blank. All that happens is that I lose options without ever seeing a survey page. :computer: This happening to anyone else?!

fanofree
05-25-2008, 04:29 PM
A funny thing - when I go to the page with my options and click start survey, Internet Explorer says it cannot display the page, and Firefox just sits there blank. All that happens is that I lose options without ever seeing a survey page. :computer: This happening to anyone else?!

Yes. I'm glad it isn't just me. No survey today, I guess. I'll be lucky to hit 13 at the rate I'm going.

lanny76
05-25-2008, 04:55 PM
Well, I tried again and got the same cannot display page; but I tried once more just in case and got one! So I hope anyone else who had that problem can get one too.

DarcyDog
05-25-2008, 08:43 PM
OMG!! I finally got a daily survey! I was really worried there was something wrong with my computer because I just couldn't get one! You all told me to relax and keep trying--well you were right!! You guys are the best!!

Now if I could only get some offers to credit or get an OTX survey this weekend . . .

:party::party::party:

iluvamystery89
05-25-2008, 08:47 PM
congrats! i just completed a survey myself about a certain type of electronic equipment; however, i got kicked out of 2 before i got that one, lol.

MdCaterer
05-26-2008, 01:26 PM
I had trouble yesterday morning qualifying but got one. Today I am not even getting ones that I can't qualify for!! I am only 5 away from the 22 that I just have to keep trying!!

DarcyDog
05-26-2008, 01:58 PM
I've been having trouble all weekend with surveys and offers. Since Saturday morning, I've only been able to get one daily survey and 3 offers to credit. :computer:

Anyone have any guesses as to why things are so slow? Since I'm relatively new to this I don't know if this is normal or not.

cglaura
05-26-2008, 02:07 PM
I've been having trouble all weekend with surveys and offers. Since Saturday morning, I've only been able to get one daily survey and 3 offers to credit. :computer:

Anyone have any guesses as to why things are so slow? Since I'm relatively new to this I don't know if this is normal or not.

Wasn't sure if you meant you could only get one DS at all to complete...or one DS to credit. If you completed but no credit that is b/c the weekend surveys for Fri/Sat/Sun post on Monday. But b/c today is a holiday they may not post until tomorrow.

For the other surveys...perhaps they are manual credits and will post when the SR gang is back to work after the holiday weekend.

HTH!

Mandi
05-26-2008, 02:16 PM
I got one today on kid's drinks. It was a bit long but an easy survey.

DarcyDog
05-26-2008, 02:26 PM
Wasn't sure if you meant you could only get one DS at all to complete...or one DS to credit. If you completed but no credit that is b/c the weekend surveys for Fri/Sat/Sun post on Monday. But b/c today is a holiday they may not post until tomorrow.

For the other surveys...perhaps they are manual credits and will post when the SR gang is back to work after the holiday weekend.

HTH!

Thanks:) I guess I should have been more clear when I posted. What I meant was that I have been able to get in and complete 1 daily survey, and (lucky me!) I was just now able to get in to complete an OTX survey. I was aware the DS would not credit until tomorrow (got my fingers crossed that it will). I didn't realize there was a possibility that the OTX may not credit until tomorrow as well. Got my finger's crossed on that too!

Iteach
05-26-2008, 03:06 PM
Thanks:) I guess I should have been more clear when I posted. What I meant was that I have been able to get in and complete 1 daily survey, and (lucky me!) I was just now able to get in to complete an OTX survey. I was aware the DS would not credit until tomorrow (got my fingers crossed that it will). I didn't realize there was a possibility that the OTX may not credit until tomorrow as well. Got my finger's crossed on that too!

OTX should credit on the hour, or if you completed it close to the top of the hour, sometimes on the 2nd hour. They are automatic credits, not manual. Every once in a while I have had a fluke and an OTX has credited a few hours after I completed it, usually in the middle of the night, but that's not typical.

marcymajor
05-27-2008, 06:40 AM
is it me or gf? i have been trying since early this morning to get a ds and the only option for me is about a drug to treat high cholesterol so when i check none of the above i get the message that there are no surveys available and to try back tomorrow. i do realize it is the end of the month and surveys will be harder to get but only having one option is somewhat frustrating. i am totally confused as i have been doing pretty well this month on surveys help me please.:confused::computer:

dizneysaver
05-27-2008, 07:11 AM
Hope this is the right place to post about this. I have completed and been credited ($$-wise) for three surveys since I started (disneysaver at live dot com) but when I go to the Survey area and I (oblivious me) just noticed the stuff about the bonus this month and see that I have not been credited in this area for my surveys.

Question: Am I losing it?

spring
05-27-2008, 07:19 AM
Hope this is the right place to post about this. I have completed and been credited ($$-wise) for three surveys since I started (disneysaver at live dot com) but when I go to the Survey area and I (oblivious me) just noticed the stuff about the bonus this month and see that I have not been credited in this area for my surveys.

Question: Am I losing it?

If I am understanding you correctly, you are concerned because you successfully completed 3 daily surveys and do not see on the front page of the surveys that you completed any in May. If this is what you mean, May's survey completions are not posted on the front page of the Greenfield Survey page. There are postings for the last few months, but not May. However, as long as you have received credit for your surveys, do not worry. You are not losing it. :sunshine:

jaime
05-27-2008, 07:26 AM
is it me or gf? i have been trying since early this morning to get a ds and the only option for me is about a drug to treat high cholesterol so when i check none of the above i get the message that there are no surveys available and to try back tomorrow. i do realize it is the end of the month and surveys will be harder to get but only having one option is somewhat frustrating. i am totally confused as i have been doing pretty well this month on surveys help me please.:confused::computer:

I have not qualified for a GF all weekend!! :computer: Thankfully I hit 13 on Friday! Maybe its our location!!

jaime
05-27-2008, 11:15 AM
I got a DS today! Has anyone done the one on heart burn relief? My goodness I thought the this or that questions would go on foreverrrrr! My head hurts!! Oh well I'm just happy I got one today! :cooldance:

marcymajor
05-27-2008, 12:16 PM
i finally got a ds about credit cards and it took almost 30 minutes to do it. i'm just glad i was able to get one and i got the congrats page.:cooldance:

Alice28
05-27-2008, 02:43 PM
I just counted up all my daily surveys for May- I do believe I hit 22 surveys with yesterday's! Yahoo! Still plan on doing them the rest of the week, but that $6 will be oh so sweet!

MooseBrains
05-27-2008, 02:46 PM
I think I did one on women's tops today. Yes, that was it. It did go on but I have had worse.

I also made past 22 today and the bonus will be nice. I keep setting goals to keep motivated.

Weluvdisny
05-27-2008, 11:21 PM
Uggghhh! Holding at 21 ds! Went camping this past weekend and no internet. I thought DH had 22 but I forgot there was one that never credited and so now .....no surveys available for him to take. He wants to kill me. I made him try for over an hour last night to qualify for one and he got skunked. We were hoping there'd be more today but no such luck. :cry:

1 more, 1 more, 1 more (say it with me now) 1 more, 1 more PLEASE!!!!

marcymajor
05-28-2008, 05:11 AM
fyi - just got a ds on being an avid fan of the nba, finished the whole thing and instead of taking me back to the congrats page another page came up saying thank you completing this survey. i filed an error report (who knows what that will do?) and now the only option again is about taking a drug for high cholesterol (which i don't) so no surveys available for me. UGH!!!!:computer::computer::computer:

piglet-for-me
05-28-2008, 07:51 AM
I just completed one about water filtration systems. At the end, it said click HERE to submit my responses. When I did, I got a Certificate Error saying there was a problem with the websites security certification, whatever that means?

I can still take a survey, so it looks like it didn't go through. :(

Bummer!! I thought I was in the home stretch for today.

marcymajor
05-28-2008, 07:58 AM
i got that one also after i did the *** survey (it did not credit) and got the same message but i think one of the options on that page was to continue to the website so i clicked that link and got the congrats page. sorry it did not work out for you as i know just how frustrating that can be. try to have a good day anyway and keep smiling.:sunshine:

piglet-for-me
05-28-2008, 08:17 AM
i got that one also after i did the*** survey (it did not credit) and got the same message but i think one of the options on that page was to continue to the website so i clicked that link and got the congrats page. sorry it did not work out for you as i know just how frustrating that can be. try to have a good day anyway and keep smiling.:sunshine:

I hope that means that you clicked continue anyway although not recommended because I still had the windows open and just went back and did that. I ended up getting the congratulations page and no longer have survey options. Hopefully it will credit. There is something to keeping all my windows open.

I held my breath expecting the computer to blow up because I went against the suggestion. I hope it will be okay. :confused: I am too much of a rule follower normally. :rotfl:

marcymajor
05-28-2008, 08:21 AM
i know how you feel - i almost never download anything onto my computer but i thought i would take the chance today and click continue after completing this survey just to see what would happen. fortunately nothing did except for getting the congrats page. i hope it credits also.:)

OhMari
05-28-2008, 08:41 AM
fyi - just got a ds on being an avid fan of the ***, finished the whole thing and instead of taking me back to the congrats page another page came up saying thank you completing this survey. i filed an error report (who knows what that will do?) and now the only option again is about taking a drug for high cholesterol (which i don't) so no surveys available for me. UGH!!!!:computer::computer::computer:

My son did this one for me this morning and he said, "mom" no congradulations page.

jenvance
05-28-2008, 09:26 AM
I did one on drinks, so hopefully it will credit!

deana
05-28-2008, 09:39 AM
I just finished one about posting/voting on ideas on a website.... got a thank you for finishing the survey page, but it did not take me back to the SR congrats page.

cglaura
05-28-2008, 10:17 AM
I hope that means that you clicked continue anyway although not recommended because I still had the windows open and just went back and did that. I ended up getting the congratulations page and no longer have survey options. Hopefully it will credit. There is something to keeping all my windows open.

I held my breath expecting the computer to blow up because I went against the suggestion. I hope it will be okay. :confused: I am too much of a rule follower normally. :rotfl:

For what it is worth, I did this last week (same or similar survey and certificate issue) and it did credit the next day. Nothing funky on my system so far, I've run scans daily since then so I think it is ok so long as no sensitive info (cc#, ss#) was given. HTH! :)

aknight373
05-28-2008, 09:31 PM
Grrr i just did one about gps and it took me through the whole thing and i did not get the congrats screen!! i hate that

belbook
05-28-2008, 10:44 PM
I've had no luck getting surveys since 5/19. I've started some but haven't qualified. Frustrating!

Weluvdisny
05-28-2008, 11:31 PM
I think, I hope that my DH just completed survey #22 for the month. Yeah! We'll know tomorrow. He tried to take another one just to make sure it took and it only said that there are no new surveys. :headache:

keishashadow
05-29-2008, 09:30 AM
I just finished one about posting/voting on ideas on a website.... got a thank you for finishing the survey page, but it did not take me back to the SR congrats page.

had this happen after a long one this am:(

now i'm getting 'internal server error'...guess i'll just let it sit & check back later & try again:computer:

MdCaterer
05-29-2008, 09:47 AM
Trying to get surveys this morning DH kept getting "internal server error" and then logged off from SR completely. It happened 3 times!!! Very frustrating as he will never know if he qualified for the surveys and we are at 20/22!!

keishashadow
05-29-2008, 10:32 AM
Trying to get surveys this morning DH kept getting "internal server error" and then logged off from SR completely. It happened 3 times!!! Very frustrating as he will never know if he qualified for the surveys and we are at 20/22!!

not sure if i kwym, however; i figure that if i can get thru to the Survey screen where it asks you questions...it didn't go thru & I should try again

of course, i could be operating under a false assumption:blush:

edit: just tried again & was able to sail on thru:), so this should do it!

wonder if it was my computer?

MooseBrains
05-29-2008, 12:50 PM

The same exact thing just happen to me. I don't know how to get the tracking software off my computer. I know delete just removes it from the desktop it does not take it off the computer system. Now I have to wait for DH to come home and he is going to be furious. I did go back and was given a different survey so I know it did not credit.

I suggest you go and try to do another DS. If you are able to then you will know.

OhMari
05-29-2008, 03:57 PM
Grrr i just did one about gps and it took me through the whole thing and i did not get the congrats screen!! i hate that

had this happen after a long one this am:(

now i'm getting 'internal server error'...guess i'll just let it sit & check back later & try again:computer:

Okay, now I am getting upset. This happened twice yesterday and now today I did not get the congradulations page for the GPS system. When you spend 20 minutes doing a survey and you don't get the congradulations page, something is funky. I think they are taking all the info and not giving Sunshine credit. We get there thank you page, but not SR's.

Tricia-I hope you see this.

luvmickey
05-29-2008, 09:48 PM
I have a question! I read that some of you said that you DH was also taking a DS. I thought only one person could have an account per household? Are you all just on the same account? Thank you for your help!:)

Iteach
05-29-2008, 10:34 PM
I have a question! I read that some of you said that you DH was also taking a DS. I thought only one person could have an account per household? Are you all just on the same account? Thank you for your help!:)

Yes, it's 1 account per household. Some people have their DH take the DS everyday with his demographics and email while they take the SM survey and some do the opposite. Other members do all the surveys themselves. What matters is that the same person takes the same type of survey each day using the same demographics and email. Whatever you started taking the survey with is what you need to stick with to avoid any problems. HTH Someone else will jump in if I missed anything.

MooseBrains
05-30-2008, 10:24 AM
I just got the same survey as yesterday about the website for ideas. The one that loads up tracking software on the computer. I just closed out and would rather not waste my time since I never got credit for that one yesterday. I did take a different survey. I am just waiting to see if I get credit for yesterday at all.

It is 11 am on the east coast so I did not get credit for the surveys yesterday. I am disappointed as I had loaded that stupid software and did everything. When it didn't go back to the SR page I tried another DS and got it with the congrats page so I knew the first would not credit but I thought for sure my second one would.

What went wrong???

StitchandPooh'smom
05-30-2008, 11:53 AM
I just got the same survey as yesterday about the website for ideas. The one that loads up tracking software on the computer. I just closed out and would rather not waste my time since I never got credit for that one yesterday. I did take a different survey. I am just waiting to see if I get credit for yesterday at all.

It is 11 am on the east coast so I did not get credit for the surveys yesterday. I am disappointed as I had loaded that stupid software and did everything. When it didn't go back to the SR page I tried another DS and got it with the congrats page so I knew the first would not credit but I thought for sure my second one would.

What went wrong???

Sometimes surveys don't credit until 12:30 Eastern time. I didn't get a survey yesterday so I can't tell you if they posted at 9:30 today, but check your account history after 12:30 and see if you get credit. If you got the congrats page, you should get credit at 12:30. Occasionally a GF survey will not credit on the right day but will show up later. Rarely, they will not credit at all even if you get the congrats page. I have only had that happen once. Good luck! :sunshine:

jenvance
05-30-2008, 11:55 AM
I just got one on pudding and snacks :) Hopefully it will credit, I will not make the thirteen though because I only have 9 as of now, this one will make 10 :(

MooseBrains
05-30-2008, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the words of encouragement! I really need it right now. I will wait and see what happens. I have my bonus but still working on the vacation goal.

You were right Stich, It did post at 12:30 eastern time! Yeah, I got the credit and I got an OTX. Thanks for the encouragement!

saffymom
05-30-2008, 01:52 PM
I just finished one on steak sauces. It didn't bring me back to the congratulations page, but it won't let me take another one, so hopefully it will credit. I hate that I have to wait until Monday to find out!

LuvMyBoys
05-30-2008, 01:54 PM
WHEW!!! I just finished my 22nd survey! :cooldance: I had been trying all day with no luck and they must have just loaded some new ones b/c I got a 22 question survey (funny, huh??) on funeral stuff.

I'm so happy to get in my last one for the bonus!!! :sunshine:

StitchandPooh'smom
05-30-2008, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the words of encouragement! I really need it right now. I will wait and see what happens. I have my bonus but still working on the vacation goal.

You were right Stich, It did post at 12:30 eastern time! Yeah, I got the credit and I got an OTX. Thanks for the encouragement!

Yay! Glad it credited for you! :)

luvmickey
05-30-2008, 09:51 PM
I just finished survey #22!! Yeah!:cooldance::banana:

DisneyDiva2130
06-02-2008, 09:35 AM
I tried to do a survey on Shoes this morning. It required having Java enabled on your computer to view a video.

I have java enabled, but can not get the video to load. I've already spent about 15 mins on the survey. I copied the link from the IE browser I was using, and pasted it into a Firefox browser and the video loads fine. I'm not sure if its a problem on my end, but i lowerd my security settings and everything. When I click on the link in the survey that helps you figure out if Java is enabled, it says it is on my computer, and obviously it is b/c it works in Firefox. I cant finish the survey in firefox though b/c i wont get credit.

http://media20.greenfieldonline.com/1000496-MSW/1000496e/videos/Payless_SummerEscape15_unbranded_Q12.htm?r=3042&s=BLOBATDW&st=853&pID=p76461638

that is the link to the page I can get to work.

Is it something I'm doing wrong?

OhMari
06-02-2008, 12:14 PM
I hope there is not a lock-out again with Daily Survey's. Yesterday, there were new categories to select. I got one on sunday really fast. This morning, I still had at least 10 different categories up. I started the first one, then it said, it didn't need that age category. When I went back to do another one, it said, no survey's available.

So maybe it is my age, but it seems strange there is nothing available on a Monday.

iluvamystery89
06-02-2008, 12:27 PM
I hope there is not a lock-out again with Daily Survey's. Yesterday, there were new categories to select. I got one on sunday really fast. This morning, I still had at least 10 different categories up. I started the first one, then it said, it didn't need that age category. When I went back to do another one, it said, no survey's available.

So maybe it is my age, but it seems strange there is nothing available on a Monday.

same thing happened to me last night (i couldn't try til after 7 p.m.)-i had 3 categories checked out of a list of maybe 8 or 9, got booted from 5-6 surveys, then it said there were no more available, not even the "none of the above" box was left. so i thought ok, no big deal, i didn't qualify today, that means i can try in the morning. well, i've been trying for over 2 hours now and i STILL get the "no surveys available, try back tomorrow" page. i'm starting off the month on a very sour note. perhaps there's a problem at greenfield? :confused:

EDITED TO ADD: i just noticed a bump in my account, turns out i got credit for one of the surveys i was booted out of about halfway through yesterday, so THAT'S why i can't get a survey yet! i'll check back about 7:15 p.m. tonight! wooohooo!

askomsky
06-02-2008, 12:36 PM
I think and this is just my 2 cents, as I posted in another thread that the beginning of the month they upload new survey's but it doesn't necessarily mean the first of the month. The weekend pickins were slimmer then usual probably due to end of month. Sometime this week I think we'll see a bunch of new survey's loaded up.

PS I didn't have any options this morning either, but I think throughout the day some may appear.

disneyfreak7
06-02-2008, 06:10 PM
I was in the middle of this survey and it just "froze"
http://media3.greenfieldonline.com/1052767-DIR/Q4/index.asp?headings=non%20refrigerated%0djuice,non% 20refrigerated%20drinks,refrigerated%20oj,singles, juice%20boxes,single%20serve&r=4680&s=IWDVMXMU&pID=p70161603&st=-4&customMasking=true&totalCustomCards=11,27,8,9,23,25,2,10,22,21,16,4,6 ,12,28,15,3,14,1,17,13,18,20,7,26,19,5,24&lp=

This is so frustating. it has happened to me the last couple of days.

We have a new hard drive from Dell (our last one had a virus we could not get rid of). I know have Windows Vista, before i had Windows XP. any advice. Is it me or Greenfield? I have been able to get into a few surveys, but half way through it freezes.??

Iteach
06-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Just got a short fast food DS. When I was done it took me to the opinion survey page and Jill was there in the box, the woman who comes up in the SM survey page before you start. I have never seen this before. It did not take me back to the SR congrats page and although there are no more surveys for me right now it appears that it will let me take another one. Has anyone else had this happen?

spring
06-02-2008, 07:54 PM
I was in the middle of this survey and it just "froze"
http://media3.greenfieldonline.com/1052767-DIR/Q4/index.asp?headings=non%20refrigerated%0djuice,non% 20refrigerated%20drinks,refrigerated%20oj,singles, juice%20boxes,single%20serve&r=4680&s=IWDVMXMU&pID=p70161603&st=-4&customMasking=true&totalCustomCards=11,27,8,9,23,25,2,10,22,21,16,4,6 ,12,28,15,3,14,1,17,13,18,20,7,26,19,5,24&lp=

This is so frustating. it has happened to me the last couple of days.

We have a new hard drive from Dell (our last one had a virus we could not get rid of). I know have Windows Vista, before i had Windows XP. any advice. Is it me or Greenfield? I have been able to get into a few surveys, but half way through it freezes.??

Interestingly enough, the same thing happened to me with that survey this weekend. I was able to refresh it and continue. About 20 minutes into the survey, it told me to click "NEXT", but there was nowhere to click. I did open up another window and sent it to Greenfield, pasting in the URL and page. I don't think it was your computer. I think it was the survey.

I only COMPLETED one survey this weekend but got credit for two, one for May 31st and June 1st. I did make other attempts, but like above, I never was able to complete them. Perhaps I got credit for one of the errors I sent to Greenfield? I guess I'll never know.

mmm611
06-02-2008, 07:57 PM
Just got a short fast food DS. When I was done it took me to the opinion survey page and Jill was there in the box, the woman who comes up in the SM survey page before you start. I have never seen this before. It did not take me back to the SR congrats page and although there are no more surveys for me right now it appears that it will let me take another one. Has anyone else had this happen?

I just got this one too and the same thing happened.

lanny76
06-02-2008, 08:00 PM
same thing happened to me with the restaurant survey - thot i was getting lucky after getting kicked out 10 times this morning and told there were no surveys for me each time. guess not! hardly have time to take another one as our days are rather full on our trip right now.

Iteach
06-02-2008, 08:05 PM
I just got this one too and the same thing happened.

Thanks. Good to know that it must be the survey and not all the updates that were installed on my computer today! Hope you can get another one and me too!

saffymom
06-02-2008, 08:47 PM

I just got this one too. That will teach me to read the forums first!:computer: I was all excited because I got a short easy one.

Oh well, I'm off to try again!:)

3dog2kidmom
06-02-2008, 08:57 PM
I just got this one too. That will teach me to read the forums first!:computer: I was all excited because I got a short easy one.

Oh well, I'm off to try again!:)

Add me to the list of those who got the short restaurant one that didn't bring us back to Sunshine. And I can't get another. :computer:

StitchandPooh'smom
06-02-2008, 08:57 PM

I just got this one too! It did not take me back to SR. :(

DarcyDog
06-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Add me to the list of those who got the short restaurant one that didn't bring us back to Sunshine. And I can't get another. :computer:

Ditto for me. Maybe I'll try later.

tarheelpat
06-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Add me to the list who got that stupid restaurant survey. To add insult to injury, I now can't qualify for another AND I did an OTX that didn't credit this afternoon.

saffymom
06-02-2008, 09:06 PM

I can't get another one wither. I did get one, but I didn't qualify and now there are none. I didn't want to be on a late rotation anyway, so I guess I'll give up for today and try again tomorrow.:rolleyes:

MdCaterer
06-02-2008, 09:08 PM
Add me to the list who got that stupid restaurant survey. To add insult to injury, I now can't qualify for another AND I did an OTX that didn't credit this afternoon.

DH just did that one too! It took him to another survey page with a picture of a woman on it but no SR page :(

DarcyDog
06-02-2008, 09:08 PM

My OTX from this aternoon didn't credit either. Was your OTX about lawn care products?

Hedy
06-02-2008, 09:19 PM
Got the restaurant one as well. :mad:

schaery
06-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Hi! I just took an OTX survey that didn't send me back to SR for credit. It was a survey regarding cellular phone companies. When it didn't take me to SR, I hit the Back Button and I think a different URL came up but the address bar says "survey03.cmiresearch.com". Also on the tab in the task bar are the words "BrandTracker 08". Hope this is enough info.

gpp2001
06-02-2008, 10:31 PM
OTX surveys do not take you back to SR. It takes you to the AMP survey page.

MamaO
06-02-2008, 11:27 PM

Same here - and it's not looking good for today with only a half hour to go.

marcymajor
06-03-2008, 05:19 AM
you can add me to the list for the fast food survey today. it too did not take me back to sr or the congrats page (filed an error report - maybe it will help) and now there are no surveys for me to take. not the way i want to start my morning or my month.:computer::computer:

marcymajor
06-03-2008, 05:52 AM
i just tried to do another ds and it took me to an otx survey (kind of weird?) and it told me i had already exceeded my limit for the day (i did an otx survey earlier this morning as i could not get one yesterday) and now there is only one option left for me that i don't qualify for and when i click none of the above it says there are no new surveys available. it is just not my day for surveys i guess so i will try again later.:(

amarazas
06-03-2008, 06:26 AM
i Just did that restaurant one... :mad: I need to remember to check out the forum.... Looks LIke I could have read about this yesterday too!!! :computer:

It took me to another site's congratulation page!!!
Tricia ~ Maybe you can tell Greenfield??? Here's the website it takes you to.... http://ups.surveyrouter.com/SurveyTrafficUI/STMUI/Page.aspx?c=cd2485&pgtid=19&ptid=18&utcoffset=4

UPdate... I can take another survey! So there still is hope!

askomsky
06-03-2008, 06:37 AM
I went ahead and tried the rest. survey to see if it was fixed, NOPE.
Not off to a good start bc now I have no options left and I think I jinxed myself bc I could NOT get a DS yesterday to save my life. Only an OTX.

PS Amy I copied that url and sent it to GF. There's a link at hte bottom of the survey page to report survey problems.

amarazas
06-03-2008, 07:01 AM
PS Amy I copied that url and sent it to GF. There's a link at hte bottom of the survey page to report survey problems.

Thanks.. yeah that would have been smart to do... LOL...

I just finished another survey:clap: it was on memory cards... It was nice and short!:cooldance:

piglet-for-me
06-03-2008, 07:20 AM

It happened to me this morning. At least it was a short survey. I should know to check here first. :headache:

Yesterday I had problems as well. I know I didn't complete a survey and then they asked for my 13 year old to do one. When he was done, he said he didn't qualify. After that, I no longer had any options and none showed up for me the rest of the day. It was as if I had completed one but I don't believe that we did. :confused:

Back to trying for another one.

tarheelpat
06-03-2008, 07:56 AM
My OTX from this aternoon didn't credit either. Was your OTX about lawn care products?

Yes, my OTX was about lawn productions, specifically weed and bug killers. Grrrrr.

kxmeeh
06-03-2008, 07:58 AM
dang it!! i just got the fast food survey. i was so excited that it was a nice, short one.

askomsky
06-03-2008, 08:01 AM
Thanks.. yeah that would have been smart to do... LOL...

I just finished another survey:clap: it was on memory cards... It was nice and short!:cooldance:

Yeah I went back and there weren't any options for me, but I clicked submit anyway and it took me into a car one, not too bad, at least I got one for today!

memanana
06-03-2008, 08:08 AM
I just did the restaurant survey also to see if it had gotten fixed did not take me back to SR

jenvance
06-03-2008, 08:36 AM
I did the fast food one also but redirected afterwards to anither nice short one about digital products, hopefully it will credit.

fourfoxesinpa
06-03-2008, 08:59 AM
I got the fast food one as a SM survey and it took me to what looked like a home page for the survey company. Didn't credit and no luck getting another SM survey. :computer:

MdCaterer
06-03-2008, 09:50 AM
I got the fast food one as a SM survey and it took me to what looked like a home page for the survey company. Didn't credit and no luck getting another SM survey. :computer:

Well there certainly were enough of us taking this survey with no credit! DH can not even get one to not qualify for this morning :confused:

LuvMyBoys
06-03-2008, 10:07 AM
I too got the fast food survey this morning :computer: I was so excited about the prospect of a 5 minute survey! :headache:

Did anyone notice that the page it takes you to at the end is just like the one for the SM surveys? It has the same girl spokesperson on it and all your options based on your profile?? :confused:

goofy08
06-03-2008, 10:18 AM
OK, so twice in the last couple of weeks I've gotten surveys that take me back to a white page that says something along the lines of: "Thanks for your time. Your responses have been recorded. We value your opinion." But this is NOT the SR page and it doesn't say "Congratulations" in any way. It's just a white page w/black text.

When I go back to SR, it shows me all my options and lets me do another survey and all is normal so I figure, fine that was a messed up survey that's not going to credit and I take another one, complete it and get credit the next day, as you would expect.

Then, a few days later, I'll get credit for 2 surveys (I assume it's the normal one I took the day before and then the "problem" one surfaces a few days later). Problem is, I've already gotten credit for the "replacement" survey I took b/c I figured the other one wasn't going to credit.

So twice in rapid succession I've had days where I've gotten credit for 2 surveys and I'm afraid this is going to trigger a flag over at Greenfield that gets me banned. But what else am I supposed to do? When it doesn't take me back to SR, doesn't tell me congratulations, and lets me take another survey, I can only assume these "problem children" aren't going to credit so I do another. Now that I've seen this twice, if I get another white page like that I guess I won't do another and see what happens, but until it happened twice, I had no idea what was going on.

Am I going to get in trouble? If so, please take back the extra credits. I didn't mean to do two and am in no way trying to "beat their system." I just think a couple of their surveys have gotten coded wrong, and it's something they might want to look into for future reference.

SunshineGirl
06-03-2008, 10:28 AM
As long as it only happens every now and again, it's okay. They know that it does happen sometimes. As long as you are not trying to cheat the system by changing email addresses, demographics, etc., they know that you are doing it honestly.

MdCaterer
06-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Am stuck right now in a survey about juice drinks. There appears to be no way to move forward. I have been taking this survey for about 20 minutes

askomsky
06-03-2008, 01:45 PM
I have a ?...
I got credit for a survey today dated 6/2 but I had no options all day long. I think I may have gotten into 1 but then didn't qualify. Last night I had options but skipped it so I didn't go on the late rotation. So I really wasn't expecting credit today bc as far as I can remember I never took one!

The only thing I can think of is maybe it's a credit that I should have gotten for a "broken" survey last month?

SunshineGirl
06-03-2008, 01:47 PM
There's a very good possibility of that. Sometimes when you do not get returned to the SR page, they still register the credit but report it back to us up to a month later.

piglet-for-me
06-03-2008, 02:29 PM
I have a ?...
I got credit for a survey today dated 6/2 but I had no options all day long. I think I may have gotten into 1 but then didn't qualify. Last night I had options but skipped it so I didn't go on the late rotation. So I really wasn't expecting credit today bc as far as I can remember I never took one!

The only thing I can think of is maybe it's a credit that I should have gotten for a "broken" survey last month?

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday and as far as I know, I didn't complete a survey. I tried a couple of times first thing in the morning and didn't get very far. I think even though it told me I didn't qualify, I must have somehow been flagged as completed because after the first initial couple of tries, I didn't have any options left. I know it wasn't a leftover from last month as I completed and received credit for all 31. :clap:

At this point, I look at is at prepayment, as I know somewhere along the lines something is going to go haywire and I won't get credit. When that happens, I need to keep a positive attitude and remember that I've already been pre-paid. ;)

askomsky
06-03-2008, 02:36 PM
I had the same thing happen to me yesterday and as far as I know, I didn't complete a survey. I tried a couple of times first thing in the morning and didn't get very far. I think even though it told me I didn't qualify, I must have somehow been flagged as completed because after the first initial couple of tries, I didn't have any options left. I know it wasn't a leftover from last month as I completed and received credit for all 31. :clap:

At this point, I look at is at prepayment, as I know somewhere along the lines something is going to go haywire and I won't get credit. When that happens, I need to keep a positive attitude and remember that I've already been pre-paid. ;)

I'm thinking that it was a survey that I took (think long pasta one as a possibility) that I finished but didn't get congrats page for. I know recently (besides this morning with the easy resturant one) I sumbitted a broken link to GF meaning I probably told them this is the end page and no congrats, bc I was able to take another survey that day and did get credit for it.
I had 29/31 last month, and thats only bc I was away for 2 days. So like you, going to take it, accept it as payment for something and remember this when I have a bad survey day!

jollytammy
06-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Having the same trouble today. I did 2 today that the same thing happened--neither took me back to SR:computer:. One right after the other. I have cotninued to try, and it continues to let me get thru. I guess I'll keep trying till I get one--or the day ends. With my luck I'll get credit for 3:cry:

DisneyDiva2130
06-03-2008, 03:10 PM
Darn, I just took the fast food survey too! It took me to this page after completing:

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/SurveyTrafficUI/STMUI/Page.aspx?c=cd2485&pgtid=19&ptid=18&utcoffset=4

I guess I wont get credit...? Can I try again??

Blessing and Miracle
06-03-2008, 04:40 PM
That's why it's sooo important to read the forum before taking a survey. LOL. I, too, got ripped off by the fast food one. Saw that it took 5mins. to complete and I was too excited!

Oh well, at least it wasn't like the OTX I took yesterday about DVD watching for well over an hour and it didn't credit.:computer::computer:

PSL1013
06-03-2008, 04:51 PM
I was hoping GF would add some new surveys because it's a new month...there hasn't been anything available to me yesterday or today and I keep checking at different times throughout the day? I guess there goes the bigger bonus for me? :cry:

DooDahDay
06-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Also got the fast food survey which routed me to the Greenfield page at the end. I also copied the link. I really think that this is one that should be brought to Greenfields attention. It's just wrong.

T1nkrules
06-03-2008, 05:30 PM
yep...took the 5 minute fast food one all the way through, took the second survey they routed me to and got hung up at the very last-so no credit! :computer:

On the up side, will try again today! :D

iluvamystery89
06-03-2008, 08:52 PM
whew! i got one about credit cards that took me back to the SR congrats page!

wilsonfamily4
06-03-2008, 09:10 PM
o, crap! I took that one earlier today. I had taken some time off from the surveys and didn't even think to check here first. I was glad it looked like it went well so when I saw this thread I went and checked. I can take another one so I guess it didn't credit!!!!! GRRRR. I don't have time now for a survey but hopefully I can get one in tonight!

arob414
06-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Took that fast food one, too. Got sucked in because I didn't check the forums. Should have known I wasn't lucky enough to get a 5 minute survey.

OhMari
06-03-2008, 09:55 PM
My dd just graduated hs and I did one for College Path. They made me give my e-mail to join and I completed the Survey. No congradulations page at the end. I saw their e-mail and clicked and confirmed and it didn't bring me back to Sunshine either. Ugg.

So I just completed one on cholesterol meds. It sucks getting old and being on medicine.

jenvance
06-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Yesterday I did OTX and Greenfield and neither one credited, and I can't take another of either one grrr...

Mandi
06-04-2008, 12:02 PM
I also got burned on the fast food one the other day. I should know by now to always check here first before completing one. :mad:

Got one today on wine. Not too bad. A little long, but easy none the less.

LuvMyBoys
06-04-2008, 01:53 PM
I just completed a 20 minute survey on meat marinades and sauces. It asked if I would be willing to do a further survey in the future, and I said yes. Of course at the end it said thank you but did not take me back to the SR congratulations page :cry:

Sometimes I wonder if I should say no to taking a further survey?? :confused:

MooseBrains
06-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Today I get that there are no surveys for me. Oh well I guess this month will be hard.

marcymajor
06-04-2008, 03:24 PM
i'm sorry you are having problems getting a ds today. has it been 24 hours since you took your last one as gf requires you to wait 24 hours? all i can say is to keep trying as they do add surveys during the day and hopefully you will get one soon. keep smiling.:sunshine:

mirandag819
06-04-2008, 03:36 PM
Bummer.... I got the short one on Fast Food, I wondered why I didn't get credit yesterday, now I guess I know why.

mirandag819
06-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Oh man does this mean I won't get credit again ? I just took an OTX, got a congradulations, but not on the SR Page and instead am directed to the website below where it says

"Thank you for visiting AmpSurveys! Check out these offers chosen especially for you.

Your information did not qualify you for Prevent Asthma Symptoms."

http://www.eversave.com/eversave/consumers/DynamicMiniFlowCustomRegPage.jsp

marcymajor
06-04-2008, 07:36 PM
did you take a ds or an otx? if you took an otx you are ok as amp and otx are basically the same. if you took an otx thru gf did you click thru all the offers to see if you get the congrats page. if that didn't work did you try taking another survey? sorry for all the questions but i just want to make sure i understand what you are saying.:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
06-04-2008, 08:30 PM
i just took a rather short (about 5 minutes) DS about mp3 players & media storage devices. i first got the fast food survey but i closed it out since i've read from everyone's experiences that it doesn't credit.

Weluvdisny
06-04-2008, 11:21 PM
My DH keeps getting a blank page! He's cleared cookies and everything and he clicks on "start survey" and it goes to a white screen. Is that happening to anyone right now?

mirandag819
06-04-2008, 11:37 PM
I just got a 5 min survey about our investments.... YAY! Super easy and I got the congradulations page !

memanana
06-04-2008, 11:45 PM
I keep getting a white page also when I hit start survey Glad I am not the only one Getting a little upset for another day of not getting a survey

DarcyDog
06-05-2008, 12:50 AM
Still happening . . . Guess I'll try tomorrow.

:confused:

Mandi
06-05-2008, 01:08 AM
OMG, I'm so mad right now. I started taking this survey on internet portals. I was literally 30 minutes into it and it was still only at 50%. It was painfully repetitive and I thought it would never.ever.ever end. So after 30 minutes I click the next button and all the sudden the survey is "unavailable". :mad: I am so angry I wasted all that time on that survey for nothing. So do yourself a favor.. x out of that one! Even if it does credit, at the rate I was taking it, it would have been an hour long *painful* survey. Definitely not worth $.80!

marcymajor
06-05-2008, 03:37 AM
i just tried to do a ds and when i hit submit all i get is a plain blank white page also. what's up with that? i do hope gf fixes this so that i can get a survey today.:confused:

Nite0wl71
06-05-2008, 06:51 AM
blank white page also this morning :confused: I will try when I get home from work.

memanana
06-05-2008, 08:20 AM
I am still getting blank page on ds when I hit submit

PSL1013
06-05-2008, 08:38 AM
I never could get a survey all day yesterday but suddenly 2 options popped up last night around 9:00pm but I could not access them because I kept getting the blank page everyone else is reporting, still getting it this morning again too. :mad:

marcymajor
06-05-2008, 08:45 AM
you are not alone as this has been happening to me all morning long (since very early this morning) and it is totally frustrating.:(:computer::computer:

SunshineGirl
06-05-2008, 08:58 AM
I've reported the blank page thing to Greenfield.

bajam
06-05-2008, 09:07 AM
My DH was just able to take one so maybe they got it fixed?

bellanlivismom
06-05-2008, 09:09 AM
OMG, I'm so mad right now. I started taking this survey on internet portals. I was literally 30 minutes into it and it was still only at 50%. It was painfully repetitive and I thought it would never.ever.ever end. So after 30 minutes I click the next button and all the sudden the survey is "unavailable". :mad: I am so angry I wasted all that time on that survey for nothing. So do yourself a favor.. x out of that one! Even if it does credit, at the rate I was taking it, it would have been an hour long *painful* survey. Definitely not worth $.80!

I had this one yesterday and managed to make it all the way through, it did take me almost an hour to do.

Chris
06-05-2008, 09:25 AM
you are not alone as this has been happening to me all morning long (since very early this morning) and it is totally frustrating.:(:computer::computer:

Still blank at 9:24 this morning.

LuvMyBoys
06-05-2008, 09:46 AM
I just completed a 20 minute survey on meat marinades and sauces. It asked if I would be willing to do a further survey in the future, and I said yes. Of course at the end it said thank you but did not take me back to the SR congratulations page :cry:

Sometimes I wonder if I should say no to taking a further survey?? :confused:

This one did end up crediting today even though it didn't take me back to the SR page :)

DarcyDog
06-05-2008, 10:02 AM
Still blank at 10:00 AM

Mandi
06-05-2008, 10:24 AM
That's so strange that you all are getting that. I got one with no problems this morning. Do you think it could be a browser issue? I'm using Firefox. Don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. :confused: I hope it's up and running for you all soon though. Not being able to access a survey stinks!

The one I got today was on a new computer purchase. Pretty easy.. not even 10 minutes total I don't think.

marcymajor
06-05-2008, 10:41 AM
got the fast food survey again so exited out of it and now it says there are no new surveys available. it took me all morning just to get into a survey i had already done and not gotten credit for the first time. it is definitely not my day for surveys. UGH!!!!!!:computer::computer:

DarcyDog
06-05-2008, 10:52 AM
Finally got one about wine!

piglet-for-me
06-05-2008, 10:54 AM
Looks like they are working and that fast food one is still out there that doesn't return to the congratulations screen. :headache: I figured it was quick enough to give it a try.

Just got another easy one about digital photo frames.

spring
06-05-2008, 11:18 AM
[QUOTE=piglet-for-me;147540]Looks like they are working and that fast food one is still out there that doesn't return to the congratulations screen. :headache: I figured it was quick enough to give it a try.

Just got another easy one about digital photo frames.[/QUOTE

I got the fast food one yesterday and it did not return to the SR congrats screen (although it did thank me for doing it...grrrrr). Obviously, it did not credit today. However, I did send it off to Greenfield as an error report. Hope they look at it!

marcymajor
06-05-2008, 12:09 PM
i finally got into a survey this morning about computers and computer problems and instead of getting the congrats page when i finished it - this is what i got:
Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact the products and services of the future products and services that everyone will enjoy.
Thanks again!

i filled out an error report on this and was able to take another survey on medical issues for my daughter which i completed and got the congrats page for.:cooldance:

deana
06-05-2008, 02:09 PM
WOW... I am really having trouble getting daily surveys this month!!! I got the fast food one this morning, with no congrats page, of course...and now there are no surveys for me to take. I have been very fortunate to get 27 surveys done the last two months...and would LOVE to get the 25 needed for this months bonus. But with the trouble I have been having...I feel that I will be cutting it VERY close!! Unfortunately I keep putting pressure on myself to get one each day to get the bonus... :headache:

PSL1013
06-05-2008, 02:13 PM
WOW... I am really having trouble getting daily surveys this month!!! I got the fast food one this morning, with no congrats page, of course...and now there are no surveys for me to take. I have been very fortunate to get 27 surveys done the last two months...and would LOVE to get the 25 needed for this months bonus. But with the trouble I have been having...I feel that I will be cutting it VERY close!! Unfortunately I keep putting pressure on myself to get one each day to get the bonus... :headache:

I'm right there with you :confused: I've only been able to get two surveys completed this month so far and nothing at all for the past two days? I have no idea what's up, I'm usually able to at least try for one at some point during the day? :(

belbook
06-05-2008, 04:53 PM
The only survey I've been offered the last few days has been the fast food one. Thanks to you all, I exited quickly!

Just have to add that I finally got a survey and it was a fun one on wines - yeah!

mmm611
06-05-2008, 06:23 PM
You know, as much as I would LOVE to get the 25 surveys and the big bonus, I seriously doubt it will happen right now. So, I've just decided I'm not gonna freak out. I should be able to hit 10 easily enough.

TtownAnne
06-05-2008, 09:36 PM
I just got a liquor survey that said "click here to complete the survey" but with nowhere to click! That's the first one I've even qualified for this month. :computer:

kxmeeh
06-06-2008, 08:10 AM
this is crazy, it's too early in the month for there to be no surveys to qualify for...2 days in a row. i wanted to log on and see if it was more than just me. there is comfort in knowing you are not alone. think positive, more will open up, they're just being a little slow this month

deana
06-06-2008, 11:26 AM
I am having a good day today! Just got a pretty easy, enjoyable survey...and it didnt take me 20 minutes to qualify either (I hate how much time I waste just TRYING some days!!) and my super member survey was easy too! Hope this means new stuff is up and this will continue!

marcymajor
06-06-2008, 11:34 AM
congrats to you for getting a ds as well as a sm survey.:banana: the only option i have had all morning is "i am an it professional" (which i'm not) so when i check none of the above all i get is sorry there are no new surveys for you - try back tomorrow. this week has been really hard to get surveys and today is almost totally impossible. i do hope gf adds some new surveys soon so that i do one. have a great day.:sunshine:

PSL1013
06-06-2008, 01:09 PM

This one did end up crediting today even though it didn't take me back to the SR page :)

Just finished this survey and the same thing happened to me, so I came here to see if anyone else got it too....glad to see that it did credit for you and I hope I get credit too....it won't let me take another one, so I guess that's a good sign? :)

daninyc
06-06-2008, 01:48 PM
I had one on phone/internet/tv service last night, took me back to the SR page but no credit. :cry:

ravensdreamer
06-06-2008, 02:31 PM
Well I did one last night from Greenfield that went to a OTX and then this morning did not credit anywhere, so the super feeling that i had about finally getting back in the survey good graces....is gone. I am depressed...lol

gpp2001
06-06-2008, 03:04 PM
I had one on phone/internet/tv service last night, took me back to the SR page but no credit. :cry:

If it was after 8pm eastern time - it might not credit until Monday. So there's still hope!!

Karn

MooseBrains
06-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Yeah! I finally got a survey, can't remember about what but I got one this morning. I went downstairs to a different computer, cleared all cookies on both Firefox and explorer, then got a DS and OTX.

jtowner
06-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Anyone else having trouble getting any options for a DS today. Its been terrible this month, I thought they add new surveys the 1st of month. That is not the case this month, at lest for me. Any help is appreciated.

Jtowner:blush:

askomsky
06-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Anyone else having trouble getting any options for a DS today. Its been terrible this month, I thought they add new surveys the 1st of month. That is not the case this month, at lest for me. Any help is appreciated.

Jtowner:blush:

Usually it's within the first week of the month, must be slowly adding them, bc I had 8-9 options this morning, yesterday I had 4-5 and earlier in the week I hardly had any.

goofy08
06-07-2008, 12:03 PM
I've had a hard time this month -- each day my options have been slim pickings, going down further and further each day to the point that I'm getting nothing today. I guess I used up my last option yesterday and since they don't work on weekends, nothing new will probably come for me until Monday. Fingers crossed for then. I don't usually have any problem getting one per day -- I must have good demos. for some reason. But this weekend... sigh.

But I was wondering if there's a larger issue that might make it harder for us all in the coming months to get surveys: Does the tanking economy affect survey availability (for all companies, not just Greenfield or OTX, but Pinecone, MySurvey, Opinion Outpost, etc.)? I mean, I would think less companies would want to be spending money on research when they need the money to meet payroll. Plus, with people not shopping as much, maybe new products get put on hold so there's no need to survey whether they'd be wanted or not. I hope it's not the case, but it does make me wonder whether there will be as many surveys in the future as we're used to, if the trouble a lot of us are having this month is a sign of things to come. I hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be harder in the future.

jenvance
06-07-2008, 12:30 PM
I got a daily about a bank and an otx about tv channels. Yeah. I think that is one of the first times I have gotten both in one day. I am trying really hard because I oly need $30 to make super member for the first time :)

marcymajor
06-08-2008, 10:48 AM
i think i am beginning to agree with goofy08 and her ideas about surveys. i got one yesterday with no problems at all but today i have no options and there are no new surveys available and gf probably won't add any today since it is sunday. the problem is if i can't do a ds i can't do a sm survey either and that is kind of frustrating to me.:computer::computer: anyone have any words of wisdom for me on this 8th day of june. help.

iluvamystery89
06-08-2008, 11:02 AM
i didn't get to do one yesterday b/c of dd's dance recital, but i got one this morning about a new movie.

jtowner
06-08-2008, 02:03 PM
I had issues all day long yesterday taking DS, on Friday I completed one at 1056Am, all day I tried to get one, since they no longer give the exceeds page, you just do not know for sure, you get no surveys message. Last night I finally got in after 9pm, every so often I notice this happens, I did have several options, I got thru. I am thinking there was a problem for some of us, I am stuck at night now. I know for me it is 24 hrs not any sooner, so I do not believe you can do any time of the day. Anyone else think I am right.

Jtowner:sunshine2:

marcymajor
06-08-2008, 02:25 PM
i am usually able to get a ds early in the morning but not today. i have been trying since this morning, got into 2 but got booted out of both of them and since then i have had no options at all and no new surveys. i can't even get an otx today either (it says i have exceeded my limit even though my last otx was at 11 yesterday morning). so far today, i have earned -0-. i am totally and utterly confused and frustrated with surveys.:(:cry:

jtowner
06-08-2008, 03:19 PM
I agree with DS its been a real pain, with OTX I do this, I use cc.cleaner.com, after otx, example when there is a error, or it freeze, also I clear the browser of cookies and go back in, in worst case you may have to shut down and start back up. The cleaner is the best option after do access OTX. Hope this helps.

Jtowner:sunshine2:

marcymajor
06-08-2008, 04:22 PM
i used ccleaner before and the only problem is that it took away all of my ids and pws on certain sites that i needed them on and it was difficult trying to remember them. i do appreciate your help in this matter and it's nice to know that i am not alone with my frustration with surveys today. i may just bring my computer down and restart it again and see if that helps. again, thanks for listening to my rants and have a great day.:sunshine:

jtowner
06-08-2008, 06:21 PM
i used ccleaner before and the only problem is that it took away all of my ids and pws on certain sites that i needed them on and it was difficult trying to remember them. i do appreciate your help in this matter and it's nice to know that i am not alone with my frustration with surveys today. i may just bring my computer down and restart it again and see if that helps. again, thanks for listening to my rants and have a great day.:sunshine:

I never have a problem with ids and passwords being removed by the cleaner, now I know its does removed the history, but if you IE or Firefox do you have them remembered with those browsers. Let me know how you are doing.

Jtowner:banana:

marcymajor
06-08-2008, 06:26 PM
i am using ie and i did bring my computer down and restarted it but i still have had no success today at all getting a survey. maybe i will try ccleaner and see if that helps. again, thanks for everything.:thanks:

mmm611
06-08-2008, 09:12 PM

Check your settings on CCleaner. I think there is one for passwords. Make sure that is UNCHECKED. I've been using CC for several months now and never had a problem, but I think you checked something you weren't supposed to.

DisneyMa
06-08-2008, 09:26 PM
DH had the weirdest survey (hope it credits) He called me over to re-read some of the questions.

He just couldn't believe the random questions being asked. Anywhere from the upcoming presidential election to do you think your spouse is a better "catch" than you?:confused:

His favorite question was "if you could have one superpower which one would it be?" and then it went on to list a couple options!!:rotfl:

Hopefully it credits (he did get a congrats screen) but what kind of survey did he take?!!:rotfl:

Iteach
06-08-2008, 09:35 PM
DH had the weirdest survey (hope it credits) He called me over to re-read some of the questions.

He just couldn't believe the random questions being asked. Anywhere from the upcoming presidential election to do you think your spouse is a better "catch" than you?:confused:

His favorite question was "if you could have one superpower which one would it be?" and then it went on to list a couple options!!:rotfl:

Hopefully it credits (he did get a congrats screen) but what kind of survey did he take?!!:rotfl:

That does sound weird, but interesting. I hope I get that one!

PSL1013
06-08-2008, 09:36 PM

I got this one yesterday and it kicked me out....guess it didn't like my answers? One was "Do you think Michael Jackson molested kids?" Huh? Weird to say the least.

askomsky
06-08-2008, 10:23 PM
I got this one yesterday and it kicked me out....guess it didn't like my answers? One was "Do you think Michael Jackson molested kids?" Huh? Weird to say the least.

DH got this one yesterday and got credit for it, but yes he made me stay here while he answered the questions bc they were so weird! The M Jackson one, Superhero and several other really weird questions! lol

jtowner
06-08-2008, 10:48 PM
DH got this one yesterday and got credit for it, but yes he made me stay here while he answered the questions bc they were so weird! The M Jackson one, Superhero and several other really weird questions! lol

I got that one after the questions about where you eat, it kicked me out, that took about 15 minutes to get there, that is just not fair.

Jtowner :mad:

DisneyMa
06-08-2008, 11:03 PM

YES!! That's the same survey! DH had to pick yes or no for the Micheal Jackson question. He would have rather picked "don't care" or "never really thought about it"

Random questions to say the least!

MdCaterer
06-09-2008, 11:28 AM
DH just got one today about aviation, got all the way to the end was thanked but it did not go back to SR as a matter of fact it took him to a page that said "Sorry you have already tried this survey" and when he closed the window it took him out of SR and everything. He logged back in and tried another survey and the main page came up with his info and all the boxes to check off (which usually means you will get a survey) and he tried to do one it went forward and then said "There are no surveys for you" So he has no idea if he will get credit or not

He went back a few minutes ago and ended up qualifying for another one about mattresses. So we are assuming the aviation one is not crediting

jenvance
06-09-2008, 12:39 PM
just got one about dog food. Yeah!!

LuvMyBoys
06-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Is anyone else missing credit for Friday's daily survey? :confused: My credit for Sunday came through, but not Friday.

I did one on Friday that took me back to the SR congrats page when I was done so I don't know what happened?? :cry:

Hedy
06-09-2008, 02:12 PM
My Friday survey credited.

LuvMyBoys
06-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Well I guess I'm sol then, I have no clue why it didn't credit. It was one of those ones that asks if you have bought certain new electronic products in the past month (a new cell in our case) and then asks all about it.

It went back to the SR congrats page so I really don't know why it didn't show up. That hasn't happened to me before. :confused:

Was trying for the 25 and this certainly doesn't help!:mad: Oh well.

Tiggerific711
06-09-2008, 02:43 PM
My Friday survey didn't credit either :(

disneyforever
06-09-2008, 04:13 PM
I got my credits for the weekend, however I was awarded 2 for Saturday.

I did a movie survey on Sat and was about 1/2 way thru it when it froze up
and then I got booted out. So I waited about 2 hours and GF let me in again
so I figured the first one wouldn't credit. Now it shows I have 2 surveys
for Sat. I hope that is ok. I know other people have posted occasionally that
they have gotten credit for 2 - and things were fine - so I hope GF is ok with
me getting both.

lanny76
06-09-2008, 05:00 PM
I did a survey Friday, but missed Saturday and got one late Sunday. However, according to my account history, I got credit for 6/7 which is Saturday, and 2 for 6/8 which is Sunday. :confused: I don't know how that happened, but anyway I got credit for all 3 days' worth even tho I only got 2 in that time. Oh well, that has not happened in a long time for me, so I guess I'll just take it!!

DarcyDog
06-09-2008, 06:14 PM
Hmm . . . I got credit for Friday and Sunday, but not Saturday. It was one on fast food (I've been keeping track this month). I got some OTX surveys this weekend that started out looking like a daily survey (demographic information requested was the same as for daily surveys). Maybe the signals got crossed somewhere. Oh well, I have 7 surveys credited so far this month, so I won't complain, and will keep my fingers crossed for the rest of this month.

Working towards that bonus!

Iteach
06-09-2008, 07:30 PM
I got credit for Fri. Sat. and Sun. and took a DS each of those days that took me back to the SR congrats page. I'm glad they all credited as I'm trying for the big bonus this month and couldn't get any the first 2 days of June so felt behind right away.

StitchandPooh'smom
06-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Hmm . . . I got credit for Friday and Sunday, but not Saturday. It was one on fast food (I've been keeping track this month). I got some OTX surveys this weekend that started out looking like a daily survey (demographic information requested was the same as for daily surveys). Maybe the signals got crossed somewhere. Oh well, I have 7 surveys credited so far this month, so I won't complain, and will keep my fingers crossed for the rest of this month.

Working towards that bonus!

If it is the short fast food survey that does not take you back to SR, many people have taken it and no one has gotten credit (that I know of).

OP, my Friday and Saturday surveys credited. I was not able to get one yesterday.

RDGCJK
06-10-2008, 12:47 PM
I'm asking because I haven't received credit, and it's after 12:30pm. Thanks.

spring
06-10-2008, 12:49 PM
I'm asking because I haven't received credit, and it's after 12:30pm. Thanks.

Yes, mine credited a little while ago. I'm sure that's not the answer you wanted to hear.:(

jaime
06-10-2008, 12:51 PM
Mine did.

RDGCJK
06-10-2008, 12:53 PM
Thanks for letting me know. I've never had a daily not credit before, so this is a first for me. I'll see if today's credits tomorrow before I get worried.

Hedy
06-10-2008, 12:55 PM
Mine did.

marcymajor
06-10-2008, 01:11 PM
mine credited at 12:30.

penn19
06-10-2008, 01:45 PM
Just got a "foreign" survey. I should know better with those. They seem random and I always have it in the back of my head that something is going to happen at the end. I get all the way to the end and it asks me for my survey invitation number. There was no survey invitation number, so of course I couldn't put one in and of course no credit! Argh.

piglet-for-me
06-10-2008, 02:52 PM
I just did one on vacation resorts. At the end, it didn't return with the congratulations page. Instead it asked me for the validation code sent to me. No code was given at the beginning.

Off to try again.

penn19
06-10-2008, 02:58 PM
I just did one on vacation resorts. At the end, it didn't return with the congratulations page. Instead it asked me for the validation code sent to me. No code was given at the beginning.

Off to try again.

That was the one I got.

lanny76
06-10-2008, 03:32 PM
I have gotten a fast food one twice, but after it asks me how many times I ate at 3 certain restaurants, it says, page cannot be displayed. If I refresh it, it starts over, and in a couple minutes, does the same thing after the same question. I don't see any other posts about this - am I the only one it has happened to?!:confused:
ETA - I just retried it for the second time, and it went past that point to the rest of the survey. Wonder why it pulled that cannot display page trick so many times before tho?! (I refreshed it 3-4 times the 1st day I got it, and 2x today before it worked.)

Alice28
06-10-2008, 05:17 PM
I can't get a survey the last 3-4 days! So strange- was having excellent luck there for awhile, and now, nada. :(