PDA

View Full Version : Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Mandi
06-17-2007, 11:44 PM
I think dh just completed the most insane survey yet. It was about ink pens. Note that I said *Ink Pens*. You'll need this tidbit of info in a bit.

Some of the statements that dh had to rank included "A woman's place is in the home", "The only reason to drink is to get drunk" and the most random one . . . "Fresh vegetables are better than frozen" :rotfl:

The survey companies have officially lost their minds.

My husband got that one a few days ago too. :rotfl: He was like wth? as he was answering the questions. I don't get why they ask you in so many of the surveys to imagine something inanimate is a person and say what kind of personality or whatever it'd have. Pretty stupid IMO. But hey, $.80 is $.80, right? :)

mollyeilis
06-18-2007, 12:50 AM
You guys are getting some pretty silly surveys. :)

And here I've been amused for 24 hours by actually completing the Hostess survey, since I haven't eaten anything from that company in....oh gosh HOW long have I been vegetarian? 16 years? (they allow themselves the "out" in their ingredient list to use beef fat) And I answered honestly, too, but I guess they just wanted the opinion of people who haven't purchased the product in 12 months or more. :confused: Uh, yeah, a change in wording on how long the product is good...THAT will bring me back to the Hostess fold. :p

mollyeilis
06-18-2007, 12:55 AM
Geez!!!!! A few times today I tried to take surveys and when the first question was "Do you agree to give honest answers, blah, blah, blah" I clicked on "Yes, I agree to provide honest answers....." Guess what???? I was instantly disqualified!!! Do they want us to lie? Or is this just a fluky survey? I wish I paid attention to http address so I could have cut and pasted it.

I guess I should be happy they don't wait after 20 minutes to tell me I'm disqualified, I just think it's funny that agreeing to provide honest answers is the reason I'm being disqualified! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Of course, I don't find not being able to take a survey as funny. Maybe I should answer the opposite the next time I get this and see what happens! lol

Something I noticed on that sort of survey!

They have one page where you have to click on BOTH "radio buttons", where one says "I promise to answer honestly", and the other says "I promise to read thoroughly".

But there's ANOTHER page that looks almost exactly the same, even with one statement on top of the other, BUT the first statement is "I agree to answer honestly and read thoroughly", and the other statement is "I do NOT agree to answer honestly and read thoroughly".

On that one, if you click along like you think it is (and when I say "you" I soooo mean "I") the other one, the first radio button gets "unclicked", and you will send it through saying that you do not agree. OOPS!

So it's possible, if you have gotten into a groove with those pages like I had, that you meant to click both, but instead clicked just the one negative statement.

Or they messed up. Or want liars. :p

chocovrdmicears
06-18-2007, 09:06 AM
:( i qualified for a survey about chicken...was 1/2 through and they showed a tv add...it got 90% through and then froze...refreshed it 4 times and it just sat there. :(

PSL1013
06-18-2007, 09:15 AM
I think dh just completed the most insane survey yet. It was about ink pens. Note that I said *Ink Pens*. You'll need this tidbit of info in a bit.

Some of the statements that dh had to rank included "A woman's place is in the home", "The only reason to drink is to get drunk" and the most random one . . . "Fresh vegetables are better than frozen" :rotfl:

My son did this exact survey for me last week...I couldn't believe some of these questions? I had to "influence" some of his answers! :cooldance:

alwweb
06-18-2007, 10:25 AM

I got turned down for that one and now I am also getting the message that says there are no surveys for me.

I guess no bonus for me this month since I have only ever gotten it to let me take 2 surveys so far all month.

jnorth1007
06-18-2007, 11:43 AM
>knocking on wood< I have now completed and been credited for a survey everyday this month so far. Yay!!!! Although I went from taking surveys at 8am to now taking them at 9:30pm because it was getting harder to qualify. With persistence I was able to qualify everyday. I am so excited.

jl8595
06-18-2007, 12:00 PM
>knocking on wood< I have now completed and been credited for a survey everyday this month so far. Yay!!!! Although I went from taking surveys at 8am to now taking them at 9:30pm because it was getting harder to qualify. With persistence I was able to qualify everyday. I am so excited.

Me too!!! 17/17 so far! Hopefully I'll get in one today as well...although maybe my bragging will jinx me!

mollyeilis
06-18-2007, 01:20 PM
I got turned down for that one and now I am also getting the message that says there are no surveys for me.

I guess no bonus for me this month since I have only ever gotten it to let me take 2 surveys so far all month.

Remember to keep trying throughout the day! That message doesn't mean you're done for the day, it's just a momentary thing, or hourly, or half day...or maybe all day, but it doesn't necessarily mean all day. I try all day, and despite that message, if I wait a bit there'll be another chance, especially if I have DH use his demographics to try for a survey.

Kycha
06-18-2007, 05:00 PM
Remember to keep trying throughout the day! That message doesn't mean you're done for the day, it's just a momentary thing, or hourly, or half day...or maybe all day, but it doesn't necessarily mean all day. I try all day, and despite that message, if I wait a bit there'll be another chance, especially if I have DH use his demographics to try for a survey.

I agree. I have gotten that message and then turned around 5 minutes later and was able to get a survey. So, don't give up.

kimntrent
06-19-2007, 01:44 AM
Something must be wrong. I have gotten 2 that have been less than 5 minutes long this week. :sunshine:

mollyeilis
06-19-2007, 01:47 AM
After reading DH the questions on a survey about underarm "product", and having to repeat the phrase many times, I never EVER (after typing this) want to hear or think of the phrase "underarm product fragrance" again.

Gag.

But it seems to have gone through successfully, despite taking a several hour break after starting it and finishing it! cross fingers and toes.

jl8595
06-19-2007, 07:36 AM
Something must be wrong. I have gotten 2 that have been less than 5 minutes long this week. :sunshine:

Nice! Lucky you!! Mine haven't been too bad - would always love a short one though! :)

mollyeilis
06-19-2007, 02:56 PM
Anyone official know the answer to this? If a survey is completed at 10 or 11 pm Pacific time, is that counted in Eastern time? I know the scratchoff game is done on Eastern time but I hadn't experienced that with the survey yet.

Does anyone officially know?

belbook
06-19-2007, 04:27 PM
I just did the stupidist survey (and didn't qualify). It asked you questions about food products, frozen dinners, canned soups, convenience type foods. The problem was that some of the questions didn't have a choice that fit my honest answer. For example - you had to put whether you purchased, consumered or served a product but there was no space to say you didn't buy it. Another question asked which brand would you NOT buy but since I would have bought them all, I didn't answer. It required an answer so I choose my least favorite.

SunshineGirl
06-19-2007, 04:30 PM
Anyone official know the answer to this? If a survey is completed at 10 or 11 pm Pacific time, is that counted in Eastern time? I know the scratchoff game is done on Eastern time but I hadn't experienced that with the survey yet.

Does anyone officially know?

I do believe that these are Eastern time as well.

kayjo
06-19-2007, 04:44 PM
Are there no surveys available today? I only got through to the survey on Mevican food and then was disqualified because I had to choose a product that I would never serve to my family even though I would use all of them. No one else in my family has qualified today. They are redirected back to the "There are no surveys available for you today."

mollyeilis
06-19-2007, 06:38 PM
I do believe that these are Eastern time as well.

okily dokily!

Hey, that means I *could* go to sleep early tonight, since doing one at 11pm pacific time would be the same as doing one in the morning!

ha ha, sleep early....

kayjo and belbook, I hate those poorly designed surveys! A survey can be difficult to properly design so it makes sense, but if it's their job, they should know how to do it! :computer:

lrsellars
06-19-2007, 06:59 PM
Just did the fastest survey - it was on dog flea, tick, & heartworm preventative. Wish they were all like that. I thought I wasn't going to qualify since it went so fast but it gave me the qualifying page.

Kycha
06-19-2007, 07:07 PM
Ugh. I am getting this message:
"We’re Sorry
You have already exceeded the daily survey limit. Please visit us again tomorrow for a new opportunity to engage in one of our survey options."

I haven't done any surveys since 4:37pm yesterday. Why would I be getting this message?

Kycha
06-19-2007, 07:37 PM
Well, I was finally able to get a survey. After multiple questions about medical facilities in my area, the last question they asked me was for the names of all household members and my address. WTF? Why would they need my address? I shouldn't have to give out that information for an anonymous survey. So, I closed out without finishing it. I wasted about 20 minutes for nothing. I wish they had asked me that up front. I would have just moved on. Oh well. I'm off to try and qualify for another one. Wish me luck.

belbook
06-19-2007, 07:54 PM
Just did the fastest survey - it was on dog flea, tick, & heartworm preventative. Wish they were all like that. I thought I wasn't going to qualify since it went so fast but it gave me the qualifying page.

My dh did that one - I was amazed.

Candi
06-19-2007, 07:58 PM
I also did the flea medicine one and it was the quickest and easiest one I have ever done. I was amazed.:cooldance:

alwweb
06-19-2007, 08:44 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to qualify for surveys?

I am wondering what demographics the people are who qualify every day - or how many hours they spend.

I have tried clearing all my temp internet files, I have tried using my laptop rather than my PC, nothing works. On Sunday, I tried about 10 times until it told me there were no surveys left for me to try. Several of these asked about 10 questions before dumping me and telling me I did not qualify.

Yesterday and today I only had time to try 5 or 6 each day, but still - nothing. Boy is this frustrating.

Please - I will appreciate any help.

Kycha
06-19-2007, 08:58 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to qualify for surveys?

I am wondering what demographics the people are who qualify every day - or how many hours they spend.

I have tried clearing all my temp internet files, I have tried using my laptop rather than my PC, nothing works. On Sunday, I tried about 10 times until it told me there were no surveys left for me to try. Several of these asked about 10 questions before dumping me and telling me I did not qualify.

Yesterday and today I only had time to try 5 or 6 each day, but still - nothing. Boy is this frustrating.

Please - I will appreciate any help.

The only suggestion I have, is to try for a survey as early in the morning as possible. That seems to work the best for me. I think as the day goes on, a lot of the surveys have filled their quota and that is why I get rejected half the time.

speechteachri
06-19-2007, 09:11 PM
Do NOT do the survey with cleaning products. "You are just the type of person we are looking for to complete our survey." I think it was by hyperspex or something. It was through Greenfield. It thankfully was not a very long survey, only about 15 minutes, but I went all the way through the survey, even provided feedback comments, and then it said something like....Thank you for your valuable opinions. This survey is now closed!

That is the second time that has happened to me!!!! I am ripped!

speechteachri
06-19-2007, 09:47 PM
Just tried to take another survey, a longer one about kids foods. dd and I both did a portion, then the last page just said "Qualified"

I better get credit for this after we both spent time on it!! I don't know what info I am supposed to give. This was the web address that was up on the "qualified" page:

http://sms.surveyrouter.com/end.aspx?flag=1&l=9&mode=tprod

Is that the info you need?

sunshinemckenzie
06-19-2007, 11:47 PM
Just tried to take another survey, a longer one about kids foods. dd and I both did a portion, then the last page just said "Qualified"

I better get credit for this after we both spent time on it!! I don't know what info I am supposed to give. This was the web address that was up on the "qualified" page:

Is that the info you need?

just got the same thing.....what a bummer!

I just counted the pages that Parker and I did for this survey...107....good grief!
at least we qualified for something...hopefully SR :)

sunshinemckenzie
06-19-2007, 11:49 PM
just tried to take another one and got the standard...

We’re Sorry
You have already exceeded the daily survey limit. Please visit us again tomorrow for a new opportunity to engage in one of our survey options

hopefully thats a good sign!

faithhope
06-20-2007, 12:22 AM
my kid and I just did a kid's food survey...

It took us to a page that just said Qualified...and didn't take me back to sunshine... not sure if it counted or not...

I can't take another survey (i've exceeded limit)... so I'm hopeful that it will count.

wdwabby
06-20-2007, 08:33 AM
I have to say I got the best survey this morning!

Designer handbags! :love: easiest survey ever AND I got all the way through it and should be getting credit for it!

If only all surveys could interest me like that one! :sunshine:

Tasha228
06-20-2007, 09:40 AM
I keep getting the 'no surveys are available' message a lot the past few days. Talk about frustrating!

lrsellars
06-20-2007, 09:51 AM
I keep getting the 'no surveys are available' message a lot the past few days. Talk about frustrating!

Is there anyone else in your household who can do a survey? If I can't get one, I usually get my husband to do one. I have to ask very nicely but one of the times he did one he was asked about soccer teams which he loves so I try to remind him of that.

ChickiePants
06-20-2007, 08:56 PM
AWESOME survey today about cat and dog heartworm and flea meds! It took MAYBE 5 minutes to complete and had like 15 questions. Super easy credits! If you get one where they ask if you have a cat or dog and you do, then go for it! :cooldance:

lrsellars
06-20-2007, 10:05 PM
I actually had a Nielsen survey this evening and made it through it. It was about Walmart groceries. I've cancelled other Nielsen surveys after the trouble with the Ambien one but this one when okay. I was holding my breath until the end.

speechteachri
06-20-2007, 10:31 PM
I just tried to get into a survey. The first time I tried the screen said the original survey was closed. On my second attempt it gave me the message there are currently no surveys for you. Usually I can at least try 5-8 times or so before getting that message.

LuvMyBoys
06-21-2007, 01:30 PM
I just got the flea, tick, heartworms survey too!! Best one I've got in a LONG time, only took like 5minutes!! :cooldance: Boy is it nice to get one of those for a change!! :love:

TXMouseChaser
06-21-2007, 02:10 PM
I got a survey on purses! Loved it! And it was something actually really intersting to me!:cooldance:

lisaoh
06-21-2007, 03:45 PM
No surveys for me today:confused:

jnorth1007
06-21-2007, 09:10 PM
I just took a really neat survey about of all things the New Orleans Saints and the New Orleans Hornets. It was great since I am a fan of both teams being from Louisiana and living 40 miles from New Orleans. It was truly a great survey. I think they would have tailored it to other teams because they gave you a list of cities to start of and you got to chose if you lived near any of them. If you get this one it will be about professional sports, not very long and questioning the leadership of the organization of the teams. Loved it!

jl8595
06-21-2007, 09:39 PM
I got a survey on purses! Loved it! And it was something actually really intersting to me!:cooldance:

Ooohhh...I got that one yesterday!! I almost squealed with delight over that survey! (okay...maybe I actually DID squeal)

kimntrent
06-21-2007, 09:48 PM
I just got a survey on toothpaste. Woo Hoo! First try. Moving on up!

belbook
06-21-2007, 09:55 PM
Just did one powered by Ciao. It asked several demographic questions then had a page about watching different types of sports on tv, cell, internet or none. That was it and I got credit. Took about 3 mins.

ChickiePants
06-21-2007, 11:10 PM
I just took a really neat survey about of all things the New Orleans Saints and the New Orleans Hornets. It was great since I am a fan of both teams being from Louisiana and living 40 miles from New Orleans. It was truly a great survey. I think they would have tailored it to other teams because they gave you a list of cities to start of and you got to chose if you lived near any of them. If you get this one it will be about professional sports, not very long and questioning the leadership of the organization of the teams. Loved it!

I think I had one like that before, though maybe not the same one. It gave me a list of cities and I picked Green Bay as the one we lived closest to. It was good because even though I'm not a big sports fan, it asked for my IMPRESSIONS of the team and its fans and leaders. Definitely a good one!

kimntrent
06-22-2007, 11:33 AM
Have surveys already been posted for today?

SunshineGirl
06-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Yep. Not a bad day yesterday. We had a couple of people slip from doing one every single day this month. We do have one person who has managed. And a whole bunch who have only missed one day now.

Kycha
06-22-2007, 08:35 PM
I ran into a bad survey tonight. It was about financial services with Phoenix Marketing International. I had to look at a couple of ads and then answer questions about those ads. So, I am on the third ad for HSBC Premier. I look at the ad, and then I am supposed to click yes or no if I was able to view/hear the ad. I clicked yes and then clicked the next screen button. On the next screen I got this message:

"Please take a moment to help us identify the cause of the problem by clicking here to email us a description of the problem."

I don't know why I got this message, I wasn't having a problem.

Here is the url:
http://www6.rresults.com/mrIWeb/mrIWeb.dll

jnorth1007
06-22-2007, 08:39 PM
Whew I got the really easy pet flea and heart medicine survey tonight. I was so worried I wouldnt get one in because I have DH grandparents visiting and they are going to be sleeping in the room with the computer. Almost time for them to go to bed so I was lucky to sneak one in. That means I have now successfully completed and been credited for surveys everyday this month. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jl8595
06-22-2007, 10:16 PM
Whew I got the really easy pet flea and heart medicine survey tonight. I was so worried I wouldnt get one in because I have DH grandparents visiting and they are going to be sleeping in the room with the computer. Almost time for them to go to bed so I was lucky to sneak one in. That means I have now successfully completed and been credited for surveys everyday this month. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My DH got the same one!! He was soooo thrilled...he's starting to get a little cranky about those long ones. But I can't NOT have one, and well if I don't qualify, SOMEONE in my house has to?!! :D He was so psyched about that one because not only does he have (notice I said "he") a dog, but he's 100% in charge of the flea/tick vet stuff. So I'm 22/22 in the daily survey dept, thanks to my sweet, patient, kind, fun loving, would-do-anything-to-keep-his-wife-happy hubby! :heart: :heart:

mrsheppo
06-22-2007, 10:18 PM
I've done 21 out of 22 days. I just missed on Father's Day because we had company. Only 4 more to go!!.:cooldance:

Alice28
06-22-2007, 10:29 PM
I'm also 21 for 22. Only missed on DH's birthday.

dreamtrip
06-23-2007, 07:27 PM
When will Friday's survey credits post?

Alice28
06-23-2007, 07:34 PM
Friday/Saturday/Sunday all post on Monday. :sunshine:

dreamtrip
06-23-2007, 07:46 PM
Thanks! That's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure.

kimntrent
06-23-2007, 09:36 PM
I just got a super easy survey for ing direct. Woo hoo!

kayjo
06-23-2007, 10:01 PM
Well, no surveys again for anyone in my household. All I have been getting all day is "Unfortunately there are no surveys available for you".

Mandi
06-23-2007, 11:08 PM
Well, no surveys again for anyone in my household. All I have been getting all day is "Unfortunately there are no surveys available for you".

Me too. And I put in the demographics of several family members. I tried all day and kept getting the "no surveys available" sign. So frustrating! :computer:

lilianddomsmom
06-23-2007, 11:46 PM
same here no surveys available:computer:

faithhope
06-24-2007, 12:08 AM
sigh... sign me up for the no surveys club...I hope there is something tomorrow...

Faith
needs a few more surveys to make SM

coastalgirl
06-24-2007, 12:13 AM
Yep, I got the same thing too!! That stinks!:computer:

m 'n c
06-24-2007, 01:29 AM
Count me in with the no surveys for you group. I even threw in bf's demographics since he always qualifies but no luck there.

florida_cat
06-24-2007, 04:24 AM
I'm new here, but I get the "no surveys" message, too. Very frustrating!

belbook
06-24-2007, 10:52 AM
Me too. I tried both my info & dhs and no luck yesterday or today.

mollyeilis
06-24-2007, 11:32 AM
I tried all day, back and forth with the demographics, and DH FINALLY got one. But we really did try all day long, every time I passed the computer I'd try again...what we won't do for 80 cents!

Alice28
06-24-2007, 12:47 PM
I tried all day, back and forth with the demographics, and DH FINALLY got one. But we really did try all day long, every time I passed the computer I'd try again...what we won't do for 80 cents!

I couldn't get one all day either. DH got into one about Buicks, but then the survey froze up 50% thru, and I couldn't get back into one. :computer: I'm SO CLOSE to the 25 surveys, I can't not get it now!

PSL1013
06-24-2007, 01:33 PM
Has ANYONE gotten a survey today...so frustrating! Keeps saying "No survey's available" and I keep changing the info between the three of us in the family and still nothing! How can there not be any surveys??? :confused: :(

CindyS
06-24-2007, 01:37 PM
I haven't been able to get through since Friday. I just get the no surveys available message. It's frustrating!!

mseg16222
06-24-2007, 01:40 PM
mine keeps doing the same tihing

mrsheppo
06-24-2007, 01:41 PM
I tried all day yesterday and nothing today either.:(

abcboys
06-24-2007, 01:50 PM
None today or yesterday for me or DH either. There's no way I can make the 25 now. But still hoping to make 20. I wonder why there are no surveys for anyone?

SunshineGirl
06-24-2007, 02:20 PM
I just got one for television shows. Mainly Discovery Channel type shows. Took about 10 minutes. Watched 1 short commercial.

jl8595
06-24-2007, 02:55 PM
I just got one for television shows. Mainly Discovery Channel type shows. Took about 10 minutes. Watched 1 short commercial.

DH got the same one - I still can't qualify for any today. I'm bummbed about missing one yesterday...just couldn't get into one! So now I'm 23/24!!

Mandi
06-24-2007, 03:12 PM
No matter what I did I couldn't get one yesterday either. My MIL was finally able to get in on one today (couldn't for myself or DH at all). But she's a very specific demographic so I guess that's what they were looking for. Hopefully they will add a bunch of new surveys tomorrow.

ChickiePants
06-24-2007, 06:27 PM
Thankfully, I can't ever do any of the Cursed Penguin ones because my laptop won't (for some odd reason) let me view their videos. But yesterday must have been slim pickings, because NO ONE could get a survey for me. Not me, my BF, my friend OR her husband. I was getting to the point where I was thinking of scouring the streets for a 75 year old Czechoslovakian man who made over $65,000 to try and take one for me, but I just went to bed instead. *siiiiiigh*

Alice28
06-24-2007, 06:46 PM
DH got into one about beers today. Thank goodness. I was getting panicky! LOL! So I think I am now 22 for 24?

mollyeilis
06-24-2007, 07:07 PM
DH got into one about beers today. Thank goodness. I was getting panicky! LOL! So I think I am now 22 for 24?

DH just got that one, too! If anyone else has an Asian mid-30s man at home, maybe they have more slots for him in that survey. :) I always knew it would be good to have a hubby with a different ethnic background than mine! :rotfl:

wdwabby
06-25-2007, 09:09 AM
I've been trying for an HOUR to even get a chance to take a survey - used my info, boyfriend's info and parents and there isn't ANYTHING available.

This is actually worse than getting through and not qualifying - at least with those you feel like you might have a chance!

rawr!

LuvMyBoys
06-25-2007, 09:11 AM
I tried all day Saturday and Sunday with my info, my husband's and my son's. NOTHING, not one! What a bummer :(

zoodoyle
06-25-2007, 09:17 AM
Same here.... bummer. This is the worst weekend I've had yet - couldn't get any surveys to come up. Both hubby and I tried but had no luck. I was hopeful that today would be better, but not yet.... :computer:

photos_101
06-25-2007, 09:21 AM
Yep...I can't get one today either. And if there are none available now....it's going to be a long day!! I usually always get one in the morning. Guess I will keeep trying.

PSL1013
06-25-2007, 09:27 AM
I've been trying since 7:00am about every 15 minutes and it keeps saying that there are no surveys available and I keep changing the info between family members and still nothing....this is so frustrating. I once had a chance at the bonus $5 but at this rate I don't think I'll make it now!! :( :(

wdwabby
06-25-2007, 09:39 AM
I finally got into one (well, boyfriend did) we were proceeding merrily along and suddenly got "service unavailable" and that was the end of that!

:computer: GRRRRRRR!!!!!

and now it's back to no surveys available. I'm 1 away from the first bonus tier :( (which I know is only $1, but I need all the help I can get - I have the smallest amount earned in my siggy by far!)

EDIT: I pasted the link of the survey from the last page I had been able to use and it let me complete and took me back to SR where I was still logged in, but I don't know if it'll actually credit me for it? *shrug* I guess I can try to take another survey and see if it gives me the "you've done as many as you can today" since that usually means it gave you credit ...

there's basically no way for me to make super member, but I'm pushing as hard as I can anyways!

tarheelpat
06-25-2007, 09:43 AM
I completed a 20 minute survey on deoderants. At the end, I was taken back to Sunshine and given the "It appears you did not qualify" message.

I've really lost my touch on surveys. Couldn't get anyone qualified this weekend, and this is the second time in a week I've completed one and not got credit (at least I'm assuming no credit for this one).

I still love Sunshine Rewards, though!:)

jnorth1007
06-25-2007, 09:46 AM
I just had that same survey but it said that I successfully completed mine. I wish I knew what it was at the end that would have thrown you out of the running.

photos_101
06-25-2007, 09:52 AM
I finally got a survey...It was the deodorant one also. I actually just clicked back button, to make sure it said I successfully completed it. And it said yes. Not sure why yours didn't go through. It was a kind of long one. UGGG.

Trisha818
06-25-2007, 10:29 AM
I coudln't get in over the weekend and haven't qualified for any today. :computer:

SunshineGirl
06-25-2007, 10:33 AM
I think they load new ones on Mondays and some of the techs are on the West Coast. So I would give it a couple of hours. It seems like we start seeing more surveys later on Mondays...then lots on Tuesdays...then peak on Wednesday or Thursday.

PSL1013
06-25-2007, 11:12 AM
I think they load new ones on Mondays and some of the techs are on the West Coast. So I would give it a couple of hours. It seems like we start seeing more surveys later on Mondays...then lots on Tuesdays...then peak on Wednesday or Thursday.

Well, I hope your right, this gives me a LITTLE hope!! I wasn't able to get into a survey at all yesterday and so far nothing today either! :(

mollyeilis
06-25-2007, 11:17 AM
yeah, let us west-coasters have a cup of coffee! :)

OK I have nothing to do with surveys. But I think y'all should give us a few more hours of sleep before trying to snare all the surveys. :rotfl:

On the other hand, I snake leprechaun scratch-off opportunities before going to bed, before you guys get up, so I guess we're even (chance for 3 cents vs 80 cents? :p )

kimntrent
06-25-2007, 11:30 AM
I got into it this am no problem.

Trisha818
06-25-2007, 11:35 AM
Thanks for that info, Tricia! I just got one. :mickey:

Pooh's Pal
06-25-2007, 12:34 PM
I just did a survey this am (on fast food places) when I finished the survey it brought me back to SR. But I just read the rules under the Greenfield banner and it states that: If we do not receive credit for you for a particular survey automatically, Greenfield is unable to track your participation in any way. Are we suppose to get credit right away?? I always thought that we go it the next day or so?? I'm once again :confused: !!

These are the Rules: Click on the banner above to fill out the "qualifying" information. If after you have filled out the qualifying information you are selected to take a survey, you will be rewarded .80 for filling out the survey completely. Please note that we are unable to trace the surveys beyond what Greenfield credits us for. If we do not receive credit for you for a particular survey automatically, Greenfield is unable to track your participation in any way. Do not request credit as we are unable to track beyond what we receive from them. If you are not accepted for the initial survey but then redirected to "more surveys" that are not Greenfield surveys, we will not receive credit for those. You can only complete a survey once every 24 hours, but you may try as many times in a day as it takes to get accepted.

ChickiePants
06-25-2007, 01:58 PM

I sure hope so. I can't get any right now and it's frustrating! I'm SO close to the bonus! :(

cglaura
06-25-2007, 02:30 PM
I just did a survey this am (on fast food places) when I finished the survey it brought me back to SR. But I just read the rules under the Greenfield banner and it states that: If we do not receive credit for you for a particular survey automatically, Greenfield is unable to track your participation in any way. Are we suppose to get credit right away?? I always thought that we go it the next day or so?? I'm once again :confused: !!

These are the Rules: Click on the banner above to fill out the "qualifying" information. If after you have filled out the qualifying information you are selected to take a survey, you will be rewarded .80 for filling out the survey completely. Please note that we are unable to trace the surveys beyond what Greenfield credits us for. If we do not receive credit for you for a particular survey automatically, Greenfield is unable to track your participation in any way. Do not request credit as we are unable to track beyond what we receive from them. If you are not accepted for the initial survey but then redirected to "more surveys" that are not Greenfield surveys, we will not receive credit for those. You can only complete a survey once every 24 hours, but you may try as many times in a day as it takes to get accepted.

My credits usually show up the next day, sometimes 2 over the weekend. I think, not sure though! that it credits automatically, but Tricia has to apply them to us, therefore the day's lag.

Alice28
06-25-2007, 06:22 PM
Can't get in yet either (And I'm a west coaster)....

hopefully this evening. I'm so close to the $5! I think I just need 3 more!

Belle
06-25-2007, 06:34 PM
I just did a survey this am (on fast food places) when I finished the survey it brought me back to SR.
I just went through a long one on fast food as well. It said I had completed the survey, but it did not take me back to SR. I went back to SR, and it said there are no more surveys for me. I guess I won't get credit for my time. :(

lurkyloo
06-25-2007, 07:12 PM
Grrrrr....all day...no surveys....Survey Bonus so close, yet so far away....:computer:

MKelley226
06-25-2007, 07:23 PM
I haven't been able to get one all day either...this is a first for me. Glad I am not alone.

Pooh's Pal
06-25-2007, 07:34 PM
My credits usually show up the next day, sometimes 2 over the weekend. I think, not sure though! that it credits automatically, but Tricia has to apply them to us, therefore the day's lag.

Thanks cglaura!!

PSL1013
06-25-2007, 07:44 PM
So far, nothing for me either...and it's not for lack of trying....like every 20 minutes since 7am this morning!! :( :computer:

ChickiePants
06-25-2007, 08:46 PM
Okay, talk about frustrated! I was in the middle of a survey, the first one I've been able to get ALL DAY, and it suddenly stalls and tells me to reload. I do, but when the page reloads, it tells me "we're sorry, the survey system is down." :computer: Why? I was SO close!! ARRRGH!

LuvMyBoys
06-25-2007, 10:29 PM
All day long, all family member's stats, NO SURVEYS!!! I haven't been able to do one since Friday :(

25 is a distant memory, now I'm just hoping that I can at least get the last 2 to make it to 20 :confused:

kayjo
06-26-2007, 01:44 AM
It is now 1:30 AM on Tuesday morning and still no surveys for any one in my family. I need 3 more surveys in five days to get the 25. Doesn't look promising the way things have gone over the weekend.

Tasha228
06-26-2007, 06:00 AM
Glad I'm not alone! I haven't been able to do a survey the past few days either! It's frustrating because I thought for sure I'd get enough surveys in for at least the $3 bonus this month, but it's looking like it will only be the $1 bonus for me b/c of this. :(

tweety129s
06-26-2007, 08:15 AM
I haven't gotten into a survey the past two days. I'm only one away from 20 surveys. I'm determined to get one more this month!

svwkirby
06-26-2007, 08:52 AM
I haven't been able to get into a survey since Friday either. I thought for sure I'd be able to complete 10 (started halfway into the month), but it's not looking that way now.:computer:

SunshineGirl
06-26-2007, 08:53 AM
What a bummer! I got into one just in the nick of time last night about Professional Sports teams in my area.

speechteachri
06-26-2007, 09:34 AM
I haven't been able to get into ANY surveys in a while, but DH has taken a couple for me in the past week, so I should at least make 10 for the month. I think I have 1 to go.

m4travels
06-26-2007, 09:40 AM
I know I shouldn't complain as I'm at 21, but I wasn't able to get one on Monday and today's notice is saying that there aren't any for which I qualify. I'll keep checking back!

SunshineGirl
06-26-2007, 10:10 AM
I just posted yesterday's stats and they seem really low. I emailed my contact to see if maybe they hadn't loaded up as many as usual for Monday. I'll let you all know what I hear.

PSL1013
06-26-2007, 10:15 AM
I have very rarely had a problem getting a survey every day...on that note, this is the third day in a row that I have been unable to get a survey! :(

jnorth1007
06-26-2007, 10:21 AM
I hit my 25 this morning YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On another note I too haven't been able to get a survey today. They just keep giving me the no surveys available message. I also got that message all day on the 24th. That was the only day I wasn't able to get one at all. But, I was able to make lemonade out of lemons LOL because it meant I could skip the day and get back to my 8am survey taking. Of course now that is off again because I cant get one today LOL. I guess I could lay off since I hit the prize but I really wanted to make surveys for the whole month and I love the extra .80 a day. Off to try again.

lilianddomsmom
06-26-2007, 10:22 AM
this is the third day in a row for me that anytime that i try to take a survey it tells me that no one in my house hold qualifies for a survey at this time and i've been trying many times during the day and it always tells me the same thing :computer:

Lori Mouse
06-26-2007, 10:57 AM
I haven't been able to get in to one since Thursday night either. Dh did one for me that started around 11:55pm on Friday because there were no surveys for me.

I tried all weekend with the different demographics of people that were over just to see if anything would open up a survey (If they had qualified, I'm sure my MIL or FIL would love taking a survey so I could earn .80 - lol) but it was the same "no surveys for you" message too. And it was a range of ages and incomes.

I was working so hard for those 25 surveys. Hopefully I'll get one more so I can at least hit the 20 survey mark.

kimntrent
06-26-2007, 11:59 AM
For the first time I don't qualify for any. Comes up on the sunshine screen. Oh well.

wdwabby
06-26-2007, 12:09 PM
I finally got in one today, after getting rejected from literally 6 surveys for answering that I would be honest!:rotfl: maybe I should have told them I'd be dishonest and see if they'd let me take the survey then!

At least I managed to get to my 10, so that's an extra $1 ... I didn't get into the daily surveys quick enough anyways, the other 2 tiers were mathematically impossible with the number of days left in the month!

lurkyloo
06-26-2007, 12:11 PM
Hey, Tricia, I really think there's something wrong over at Greenfield. This is Day 2 (or Day 5 for some of us!) that there have simply been NO surveys available.

In my time as a Sunshine Rewards member, I have never had such trouble getting in to just *try* to qualify for a survey. And yet the moment there's a survey contest up, suddenly there are no surveys to take. Seems awfully unfair. :(

I know... I know... I should just pay myself the $5... :p

TXMouseChaser
06-26-2007, 12:40 PM
I couldn't get into a survey at all today so I made DH try and of course he gets in the first one and it is about BEER! He laughed but got me my daily credit for my survey! YEAH!

lrsellars
06-26-2007, 01:09 PM
I'm joining the club. I've never had a problem during the weekdays. Usually on Sundays but not Tuesday. My husband didn't even qualify. I didn't get a chance - just said there were no surveys for me.

ameraumi
06-26-2007, 01:22 PM
Another day of no surveys for me as well. I entered DH's and DS's info in hope they could do one but no luck.

lisaoh
06-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Rats! Looks like no surveys again!:confused:

wdwabby
06-26-2007, 01:50 PM
maybe they have a certain number to get done each month and since it's so close to the end, many of the surveys have run out?

*shrug*

I have NO idea. I've never gotten one on the first try and lately it has been MUCH more difficult!

Kycha
06-26-2007, 01:58 PM
For the last 3 days I have also gotten the "No surveys available at this time" message. So, I just changed the e-mail address I was using and Wham-o, magically I can now get a survey. When they track your survey stats, it is by user id and not e-mail address. So, this is a simple change that seems to work for me. I hope this helps someone else. I know how frustrating it is to get that message over and over and over again.

jnorth1007
06-26-2007, 02:00 PM
I just did this also and it worked right away. I sure wish I knew this earlier I wouldn't have missed a survey on the 24th. :rotfl:

MdCaterer
06-26-2007, 02:13 PM
I did a survey today about automobiles. I answered all the questions and at the end was told I qualified to partcipate in a year long survey by automakers. It also mentioned that there was no penalty if I did not want to participate. I declined, they asked why and I said it was too long to be involved in a survey. The next page said Thank you for your interest that was our last question click next, but when you click the next button you get an error page not found.

http://www.gongos.com/GP6421/term.asp

There was also this link (but it also goes to an error page not found)

If you have any questions or concerns about this survey, please click email support@thinkaction.com.

SO I am guessing I will not get the credit. It is aggravating to give them answers and info and then get dumped

jnorth1007
06-26-2007, 02:23 PM
I did the same survey and agreed to do the study and it took me to the end of the survey and then went black and when I went back to the SR site I was able to take another survey so Im sure the first one wont credit. Anyone who gets the automobile one exit out fast LOL cause it is awful.

Kycha
06-26-2007, 03:19 PM
I just did this also and it worked right away. I sure wish I knew this earlier I wouldn't have missed a survey on the 24th. :rotfl:
:rotfl: I know. I wish I had thought of it earlier in the month. Then I wouldn't be struggling now to get the last few surveys in to reach 25 by months end.

kayjo
06-26-2007, 03:26 PM
I did the auto survey back in March and elected to join the community. It really doesn't take much time to log in once a week and answer the survey or dialogue. They pay in Amazon GCs and I've earned two $10. They recently changed their payout schedule and revised the point system for GCs due to community feedback. It now takes less points to get the GCs.
BTW...when I took that survey I did not get credit at SR. It never took me back to the "Congratulations" screen.

m4travels
06-26-2007, 03:35 PM
For the last 3 days I have also gotten the "No surveys available at this time" message. So, I just changed the e-mail address I was using and Wham-o, magically I can now get a survey. When they track your survey stats, it is by user id and not e-mail address. So, this is a simple change that seems to work for me. I hope this helps someone else. I know how frustrating it is to get that message over and over and over again.
:thanks: I feel like it's :christmas:

Thanks for sharing this!

Elaine
06-26-2007, 03:51 PM
Thanks Kycha! Got one!
Elaine

chocovrdmicears
06-26-2007, 04:05 PM
My goodness! It worked immediately for me too!! :banana: :banana: Yikes!! how can something so simple solve such a HUGE problem for sooooo many?!? Thank you Thank you Thank you!! Now I have to complete one every day for the next 4 days to hit 25. :sunshine2:

lrsellars
06-26-2007, 04:32 PM
:rotfl: I know. I wish I had thought of it earlier in the month. Then I wouldn't be struggling now to get the last few surveys in to reach 25 by months end.

Thank you!! Thank you!!! Thank you!! I did the same thing and it worked. I've been obsessing about the 25 surveys all month and thought I wouldn't make it. Now there is hope!!!

Alice28
06-26-2007, 08:11 PM
Thank you for that tip! I got into by doing that. Wish I had done it yesterday! :cooldance:

Arky
06-26-2007, 09:10 PM
I could not get into a survey. I tried a different email and it worked! Thanks for the tip! I need 3 more surveys to hit 25. YEAH!:cooldance:

faithhope
06-26-2007, 09:31 PM
stupid car survey got me too... and I agreed to do more surveys for them...and I still don't get my 80 cents...sigh

http://www.gongos.com/GP6421/thankyou.asp

Faith

kimntrent
06-26-2007, 10:09 PM
I still cant get one. Ugggg! I have 4 days left to get 2

kimntrent
06-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Okay I just got one and it said thank you this is our final question and then took me to an error page. Hmmm! Did I get it? Did I not get it?

Tynkerbell
06-26-2007, 10:53 PM
I just did one and got this message...

Our survey is now complete – thank you once again for your time.

We are delighted to welcome you as a member of the Office Discussions Panel.

Never got taken back to the SR page. I'm concerned I won't get credit. :computer:

ETA: But when I try to do another survey I get the "We’re Sorry
You have already exceeded the daily survey limit. Please visit us again tomorrow for a new opportunity to engage in one of our survey options. " Message.

Does that mean I will get credit?

LuvMyBoys
06-26-2007, 10:58 PM
I did that one today too. I'm sure that since it told me that I am at my limit for the daily survey, I will see credit. I've never had it say that and then not got credit. :)

Tynkerbell
06-26-2007, 11:03 PM
I did that one today too. I'm sure that since it told me that I am at my limit for the daily survey, I will see credit. I've never had it say that and then not got credit. :)

I hope you're right. I'm only two surveys away from the 25 bonus. :sunshine2:

Alice28
06-26-2007, 11:19 PM

Same here. Hopefully we all get credit.

Mandi
06-26-2007, 11:25 PM
Thanks so much for the email tip! I was another one getting the "no surveys available" line no matter who's info I plugged in. Switched to another email and got one right away. :cooldance: I might just make 25 yet! :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
06-27-2007, 10:37 AM
How did these end up working out for everyone yesterday? The numbers still look low to me.

Mandi
06-27-2007, 10:40 AM
Have you creditted the surveys already? If you did, I didn't get credit. :(

LuvMyBoys
06-27-2007, 10:47 AM
I got credit for the Office Discussions one from yesterday and was able to complete a survey today on portable navigation systems! :sunshine:

Thanks so much for the new email address tip, it really saved the day for me! :)

SunshineGirl
06-27-2007, 10:48 AM
Have you creditted the surveys already? If you did, I didn't get credit. :(

I wonder if yours was too close to midnight Eastern? I'll be anxious to hear what everyone else says.

coastalgirl
06-27-2007, 10:51 AM
I was finally able to get one but I believe it was after midnight! I just hate it though, the whole day without getting one threw me from getting 25, but I should be able to get my 20!!

Mandi
06-27-2007, 10:54 AM
I wonder if yours was too close to midnight Eastern? I'll be anxious to hear what everyone else says.

No, mine was actually done in the middle of the day. That doesn't sound good. I hope that others get credit or else there is going to be an awful lot of us that aren't going to be happy. :computer:

m4travels
06-27-2007, 10:57 AM
I, too, got the office products discussion this morning.

I'm thinking that those who may not have seen Kycha's post yesterday may be stuck in the "you don't qualify" endless loop.

I wonder what level Dante would have considered this to be?????

SunshineGirl
06-27-2007, 10:59 AM
I wonder what level Dante would have considered this to be?????

Oh.....now you are speaking my language. I loved that book!

m4travels
06-27-2007, 11:10 AM
Oh.....now you are speaking my language. I loved that book!

Never actually read Inferno but there was great little mystery read called The Dante Club with a great cast of characters. It was my book for a trip to Cabo 2 years back. Probably a bit simplistic in the explanations but when read with a margarita in hand and laying by a pool it was pretty darn good!:sunshine:

Mandi
06-27-2007, 11:15 AM
Wait a minute, I've all the sudden gotten credit for yesterdays survey. :cooldance: yay! I guess that means that it's cool to use an alternative email addy after all. :)

kimntrent
06-27-2007, 11:23 AM
I used 2 email addys and hubby did his stats too and nothing. But this is the first time for me.

Kim

kimntrent
06-27-2007, 12:13 PM
I just got to do the survey.

jl8595
06-27-2007, 12:39 PM
Tricia - I was rejected from surveys again yesterday, but thankfully my DH got into one. So far, I've only missed out on Saturday, but I agree with the other people that it's been SLIM pickings.

But....drum roll please...."Your survey completions for June: 25"...so the pressure is off for me (although I like the daily 80 cents!). :cooldance:

Good luck to everyone in hitting their bonus goals!!

SunshineGirl
06-27-2007, 12:41 PM
Tricia - I was rejected from surveys again yesterday, but thankfully my DH got into one. So far, I've only missed out on Saturday, but I agree with the other people that it's been SLIM pickings.

But....drum roll please...."Your survey completions for June: 25"...so the pressure is off for me (although I like the daily 80 cents!). :cooldance:

Good luck to everyone in hitting their bonus goals!!

YEA!!!! I am so glad to hear that someone hit the 25!!!

Tynkerbell
06-27-2007, 12:45 PM
How did these end up working out for everyone yesterday? The numbers still look low to me.

Looks like I got credit for it even though I was never taken to the congratulations page. :sunshine: Only one survey away from 25. :)

JillyFish
06-27-2007, 01:45 PM
I'm SO frustrated. The last day I was able to get a survey was 6/22!!! Now I can't even get past the initial questions with my info or DH's.

I don't get it. I used to qualify all the time. Is it because of the contest? Are there more people doing surveys so there are fewer surveys to go around? :confused:

It's already too late for me to qualify for a higher bonus (I did make it to 10!)...but, gosh, the .80 would be nice too!

kimntrent
06-27-2007, 01:46 PM
I know there is another website offering 1.00 a survey from the same people so I think they are spread to thin.

SunshineGirl
06-27-2007, 01:52 PM
I also wonder if it might have something to do with a new system they are about to put into place. They are working really hard on a totally new router. It's possible that they are either 1) spending more time/effort on that than adding new surveys, or 2) waiting to add more surveys after they launch the new router.

faithhope
06-27-2007, 02:10 PM
I got a survey... I had to switch email addresses though... I'm not sure why my first email address said I had no surveys available...when I honestly qualified (and enjoyed) the survey I got (carpet)..

Faith
who will be a super member when this survey credits tomorrow!

PSL1013
06-27-2007, 02:15 PM
I got a survey... I had to switch email addresses though... I'm not sure why my first email address said I had no surveys available...when I honestly qualified (and enjoyed) the survey I got (carpet)..

Faith
who will be a super member when this survey credits tomorrow!

I got the carpet one this morning too!! :)

mseg16222
06-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Got a survey on what you are watching on tv...discovery scifi, animal plant...ect

mollyeilis
06-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Aw man, could have gotten the carpet one, but we rent...guess they don't think a renter would buy a carpet! (and they're right!):p

kxmeeh
06-27-2007, 04:16 PM
since last thursday it has said that unfortunatly there are no surveys available for me. how frustrating. :computer: i was at 14 and hoped that i could hit the 20 surveys for the month. i'm not even getting to the page to try to qualify. just had to vent, sorry guys!!

jnorth1007
06-27-2007, 04:19 PM
Have you tried changing your email address? that has helped most of us be able to get in and do one.

belbook
06-27-2007, 04:40 PM
I couldn't one today for either my dh or me. Keeps saying there's no survey available.

tarheelpat
06-28-2007, 10:17 AM
I tried everyone in the family yesterday, including using their emails and didn't get a survey. Since I've got young males, this really surprises me. I've also tried (for me) from work with no luck. I got started several times and twice got one for pain relievers labeled "Tylenol" that messed up at the same place in the middle.

When the contest started, I was sure I would get 25. After a couple of weekends, I decided I would be happy with 20. Now, I'm stalled at 17 and can't imagine getting the one each day I need to get there. :computer:

SunshineGirl
06-28-2007, 10:32 AM
Daily surveys are up for yesterday. Numbers for Wednesday look MUCH better than Monday and Tuesday. In fact, we have had 13 people pass the 25 bonus mark and 50 pass the 20 bonus mark already!

2mickeys1minnie
06-28-2007, 10:39 AM
I tried all day yesterday - I had no idea you could do it with a different email address...sigh. I got into the tylenol one which was a nightmare and stalled half way into the survey. I got a survey for Saturday the 23rd and it said completed successfully but didn't get credit? Has that happened to anyone else?

Candi
06-28-2007, 11:19 AM
I also had the tylenol one mess up in the middle.

kimntrent
06-28-2007, 11:36 AM
I got the sports one again. Ugggg! It is short but I am tired of the sports one.

Kycha
06-28-2007, 03:02 PM
When will I learn, I need to come here first before doing a survey. I got the tylenol one and man was that a pain in the a$$!! It took me forever to figure out how to get the shopping cart to work. Then endless questions about mini prescriptions. Took 40 minutes to get through it. But I finally did. Wow, I really worked for my .80 today.

PSL1013
06-28-2007, 03:35 PM
When will I learn, I need to come here first before doing a survey. I got the tylenol one and man was that a pain in the a$$!! It took me forever to figure out how to get the shopping cart to work. Then endless questions about mini prescriptions. Took 40 minutes to get through it. But I finally did. Wow, I really worked for my .80 today.

I got this same survey this morning and man oh man....it was a lot of work, confusing at times too, thought I would never get to the end and at one point I almost clicked off because I just couldn't understand how they wanted me to answer??? Finally, it ended...phew that was a hard one!! :computer:

belbook
06-28-2007, 03:45 PM
This has been so frustrating. I've been trying at various times to get a survey and since the weekend, most of what I get is no survey available for you. I've even had dh try and he got one that went through and one that didn't accept him. I was zipping along, getting one almost every day, now I seem to stopped at 19. How disappointing after doing so well the first 22 days of the month (I did have several days that I wasn't available to do surveys).

Mandi
06-28-2007, 05:15 PM
I got the tylenol one this morning too. :computer: It was one of the worse I think I've taken. Took forever, was insanely tideous and extremely boring. I would have clicked out of it but I needed this one to make 25. I'd strongly suggest clicking out of that one before you start if you get it, unless you really need it like I did. :)

chocovrdmicears
06-28-2007, 06:15 PM
They Tylenol one was UGLY...but I am at 23 surveys with 2 days to go....I MUST suffer through them. :cry:

kxmeeh
06-28-2007, 06:56 PM
on the tylenol survey, i couldn't get past the page that said do you accept our terms and agreement, when i tried to click on it to read them, it timed out...i tried to just click yes without reading and the next button couldn't be pushed. i don't ever remember getting as frustrated with surveys as i have in the past few weeks.

Anna
06-28-2007, 07:13 PM
I got the tylenol one this morning too. :computer: It was one of the worse I think I've taken. Took forever, was insanely tideous and extremely boring. I would have clicked out of it but I needed this one to make 25. I'd strongly suggest clicking out of that one before you start if you get it, unless you really need it like I did. :)

Me too. It was awful. Then I lost my connection due to a storm and didn't even get credit for it! :computer:

That one needs to be trashed.

I have done a couple more than I actually show on my credit list for them:confused:

cglaura
06-28-2007, 08:07 PM
on the tylenol survey, i couldn't get past the page that said do you accept our terms and agreement, when i tried to click on it to read them, it timed out...i tried to just click yes without reading and the next button couldn't be pushed. i don't ever remember getting as frustrated with surveys as i have in the past few weeks.

You can't have a pop up blocker on...same thing happened to me, turned it off, then it popped up, then the continue was able to be clicked. And ditto, I kept thinking, this HAS to be the last page. I've never seen so many darn drop down boxes!

mrsheppo
06-28-2007, 09:39 PM
Yea!! I finally made the 25 surveys. It was a tough month especially without being able to qualify for any over this last weekend!!

kayjo
06-28-2007, 10:03 PM
I still need one more for 25 and all I've been getting today for everyone in my family is no surveys available. Even tried several different e-mails and nothing works.

icartjetta
06-28-2007, 10:37 PM
I am so sad, I'm at 17 and no luck at all the past 2 days. My 20 year class reunion is this weekend so no time to make up. phewwwwww.

bonnie
06-28-2007, 10:46 PM
i have had one maybe 2 at the very most survey credit for me this month.most times it just tells me there is none for me lol its really fursating:(

MamaO
06-28-2007, 10:56 PM
I still need one more for 25 and all I've been getting today for everyone in my family is no surveys available. Even tried several different e-mails and nothing works.

I need 2 more to make it to 25 - and no luck today either. Yesterday I got one with my work email address, but nothing is working tonight. It's hard to be this close to 25 and know that I might not get there.

bonnie
06-28-2007, 11:09 PM
I need 2 more to make it to 25 - and no luck today either. Yesterday I got one with my work email address, but nothing is working tonight. It's hard to be this close to 25 and know that I might not get there.

hope you both get them!wish i could start getting them again lol

Alice28
06-28-2007, 11:10 PM
Woo Hoo! Made it to 25 today! :cooldance: And it was a doozy on Advil/Aleve caplets....lasted FOREVER, but I figured 'hey, this one will earn me $5'.

wilsonfamily4
06-29-2007, 02:50 AM
I did a car one today and then I got to this page and the next button took me to an expired page!!! I am not going to do another survey so i can see if it will credit for me. But how frustrating!!

Thank You!

Thank you for completing the registration process for the Auto Insight Online Community. Please watch your email box for an email from Gongos Research welcoming you to the community. In that email will be a link to the Auto Insight Online Community Web site. Once you go to the Web site and join, you will see more information about getting started.

Welcome to the Auto Insight Online Community!

You have been entered into a reward drawing for participating in today’s survey.

mollyeilis
06-29-2007, 04:46 AM
I did a car one today and then I got to this page and the next button took me to an expired page!!! I am not going to do another survey so i can see if it will credit for me. But how frustrating!!

Thank You!

Thank you for completing the registration process for the Auto Insight Online Community. Please watch your email box for an email from Gongos Research welcoming you to the community. In that email will be a link to the Auto Insight Online Community Web site. Once you go to the Web site and join, you will see more information about getting started.

Welcome to the Auto Insight Online Community!

You have been entered into a reward drawing for participating in today’s survey.

Oh I'm so sorry you got this one. People were talking about it a few pages ago, and I had JUST seen the discussion when I got it, so I just closed right out of that page. Sorry. :(

I tried throughout the day, just big fat nothings. Actually I think I got INTO some today, but wasn't qualified. I'm at 19 and there's what, 2 days left? Whimper.

"And it was a doozy on Advil/Aleve caplets....lasted FOREVER"

Oh man I got that one the other day. What's funny about the pain reliever ones is, when they ask if I use "other", I'll click that if it allows multiple selections, and all the while I'm thinking "yeah, 'other', homeopathic tablets and arnica cream are my mainstay, as are SalonPas capsaicin patches for a few cents each, but you don't want to hear THAT, do you, survey people?" ha ha. I answer honestly because I do occasionally take the mainstream stuff, I don't lie, but the "other" choice gets far more actual use than what they are really "getting at".

By the way, does anyone ever feel like some of these surveys are more like paid advertisements, rather than soemthing that's actually helping a company make a product or market a product? Like they actually ARE the marketing? :o Call me crazy, but I start to feel like that when, after ads with the product blacked out and I've answered questions, they say "by the way, that ad was for xyz product"...

On the other side, doing a survey the other day, I just had NOT seen on television any of the ads they showed (might have been the pain reliever one), and answered in that way. After the watching ads part was over, and I'd said I hadn't seen them other than in the survey, the survey had a question that was something like "do you watch TV at all?" :rotfl:

Obviously it's late and I'm blathering. Morning, all you easterners! G'night all you west coasters. :p

jnorth1007
06-29-2007, 10:48 AM
Anyone see survey credits yet today from yesterday?

ETA: nevermind they came through while I was typing LOL

PSL1013
06-29-2007, 10:54 AM
YES, whoo hoo...I just hit the 25 survey mark!! :cooldance:

athoods
06-29-2007, 11:08 AM
Nope haven't been able to qualify for the last two days and today looks the same. Somebody kindly suggest changing e-mail address and that didn't help either. All I need is 2 more to reach 20 and it doesn't seem likely. It is really fustrating and this month seems the hardest one to even qualify for. BUMMER!!!:computer:

Arky
06-29-2007, 11:17 AM
:cooldance: YEAH! I made 25!!!! :cooldance:
:sunshine:

Sunshine rewards is the best!!!

svwkirby
06-29-2007, 11:30 AM
I finally got through on one yesterday. Unfortunately with the problems even being able to find a survey over the weekend I won't even make it to 10 for the month.

Tiggerific711
06-29-2007, 12:19 PM
I finally got a survey today and get to this page before I get an error page and don't go back so SR :confused:

http://www.gongos.com/GP6421/thankYou.asp

ARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH! :computer: I'm at 23 surveys for the month! I hope this credits, it won't let me take another one now!

I JUST GOT ONE!!!!! ONE MORE TO GO!!!

experiment_627
06-29-2007, 01:11 PM
Anyone completed the one about cosmetics and lingerie? I wasn't taken back to the completion page. :computer:

I finally got to twenty. I gave up on making it to 25 a week or so ago. I am giving myself a day off tomorrow. Maybe the first of the month will bring some new ones.

m4travels
06-29-2007, 01:40 PM
I'm stuck at 24. Sending good vibes to the ether.:angel:

ETA: Ran home for lunch, signed on there and voila! #25 is completed! Time to take notice of my own tag!

rygirlsmum
06-29-2007, 02:11 PM
This is my 2nd day with "no surveys," and I'm at 19!!!! This is worse than when I hit my due date with my 2nd baby and no contractions - now that's bad!

I'm pathetic, I know.

mollyeilis
06-29-2007, 02:31 PM
Woohoo, DH is working from home today, and he just got a tech/sports survey! Assuming that credits tomorrow, that will be our 20! Whew.

kayjo
06-29-2007, 03:17 PM
No surveys available again for me today.

llgray16
06-29-2007, 08:44 PM
I just got a pain releiver one that people had been talking about and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. One page was really a pain but it took me less than 10 min to complete.

Anna
06-29-2007, 08:53 PM
I finally got a survey today and get to this page before I get an error page and don't go back so SR :confused:

http://www.gongos.com/GP6421/thankYou.asp

ARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH! :computer: I'm at 23 surveys for the month! I hope this credits, it won't let me take another one now!

I JUST GOT ONE!!!!! ONE MORE TO GO!!!

I had the same thing happen...completed the entire survey and then instead of taking me back to SR I got an error message. I am sure I won't get credit for all that work.

The Tylenol one did me the same way.:computer:

I will not make it to ten either.:(

athoods
06-29-2007, 09:39 PM
This is so frustrating all day I have tried without any results. Not only will I not reach 20 surveys I am .54 cents away from SM status which I could get if I could get some surveys!!!!!:computer: :computer:

I also got the pain reliver one and the last page was an error page last night so no credit for yesterday or today. Not too may paid click and about 1/2 of the offer that were offered on the 27th and 28th haven't credited either. Extremely dissapointed:cry:

Off to bed with my grumpy self.

mollyeilis
06-29-2007, 11:36 PM
Did you see that post Tricia started about ways people can up their totals quick? It's in the Announcements and General Discussions forum, under something like "help our friends make supermember". Seemed like there were some good ideas in there.

Tiggerific711
06-30-2007, 02:55 PM
I just finished the Office Discussions one on office supplies. It said "thank you for completing our survey" but I didn't get brought back to SR. It won't let me do another one. I hope get credit, I need this one to make 25 surveys and it's my last chance!

Tynkerbell
06-30-2007, 02:59 PM
I just finished the Office Discussions one on office supplies. It said "thank you for completing our survey" but I didn't get brought back to SR. It won't let me do another one. I hope get credit, I need this one to make 25 surveys and it's my last chance!

Same thing happened to me with that one and I got credit. :sunshine:

rygirlsmum
06-30-2007, 07:02 PM
The surveys gods are against me! This is my 3rd day with NO SURVEYS. I've tried everything in the book and NADA. I only want my 20! :cry:

kayjo
06-30-2007, 07:18 PM
I haven't been able to get a survey for the past three days. I've tried everything including different e-mails and every member of my family.

lrsellars
06-30-2007, 09:19 PM

I just got this one too. If it doesn't credit, I'm going to be really upset. It will make #25 so without it, I'm $2 poorer. I should have just exited and started a new one. Of well - Monday will tell!!

speechteachri
06-30-2007, 09:37 PM
Well, I made it to 9 surveys for the month and can't get into one today. Haven't been able to get one in a few. I won't make it even to the 1.00 prize for the surveys.

lisaoh
07-01-2007, 07:19 AM
It's been over a week since I've been able to get a survey.:confused:

Lisaj68
07-01-2007, 08:00 AM
It's been over a week since I've been able to get a survey.:confused:

Me too!! In the past, maybe I couldn't get in for 1 day. But I have not been able to get in since at least 6/24 ?!?!?!? And I try ALL hours of the day and night, from 6am to midnight, consistently.

I've also tried getting a survey for DH, but he hasn't qualify either.

Maybe we've &@&*$^ off the survey fairy??????

Nite0wl71
07-01-2007, 08:13 AM
On Wednesday I made it to 25, but I haven't been able to get into one since then. :confused:

sjms71
07-01-2007, 08:25 AM
I came on here to see if anyone else was having a problem with surveys. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I haven't been able to do one in 3 days. I've tried everything?:confused: I'm behind too on earning because we were on vacation earlier this month.

Hedy
07-01-2007, 09:43 AM
I'm also in the no survey boat, but as anyone gotten the disposable lighter survey? I got it twice-it tells you it's about disposable lighters, you click continue, and it tells you there are no surveys available at this time.

SoonerGirl
07-01-2007, 09:54 AM
Hedy, I got the exact same thing on the disposable lighter survey. But then again, I am not surprised. I've never gotten a survery.

llgray16
07-01-2007, 10:05 AM
Same thing with the survey problem this morning (including the lighter one.) I tried several different demographics for people in our household and NONE worked in getting a survey :confused:

m 'n c
07-01-2007, 10:25 AM
I finally got a survey for Tylenol and went through the screener questions and got to the confidentiality statement where I said I would agree to it and then it shot me back out to SR saying I didn't qualify. grr.

http://v2.decipherinc.com/survey/gdi/gdi07025

zoodoyle
07-01-2007, 10:36 AM
I'm also in the no survey boat, but as anyone gotten the disposable lighter survey? I got it twice-it tells you it's about disposable lighters, you click continue, and it tells you there are no surveys available at this time.

I've had that happen a couple times over the past couple days too!

Debbie Jean
07-01-2007, 11:21 AM

That's interesting. I got the disposable lighter one yesterday but was able to complete it. Very odd.

Tiggerific711
07-01-2007, 11:40 AM
I see there's another survey contest this month. I don't know if I can take the stress...

Have a sunshiney day everyone! :sunshine:

TTFN
Marianne

disneynut
07-01-2007, 11:46 AM
Same thing here on the lighter survey, then it tells me there is no surveys for me at this time. :confused: Maybe I will try later.:computer:

belbook
07-01-2007, 11:50 AM
My dd got to do the lighter one - her demographics are 26 and fairly low income. When I & DH got the lighter one, we were sent to the "no surveys" message. I wonder about the demographics? This one made my 20 surveys but its the only one we got into since the 24th and I just started having her try.

kxmeeh
07-01-2007, 12:15 PM
i have not gotten a survey in for the past 9 days...starting to go through withdrawl here, as that is the main way i earn money on here. i have been working so much overtime that there just isn't time. there i go, venting again....sorry guys.

Mandi
07-01-2007, 01:16 PM
I see there's another survey contest this month. I don't know if I can take the stress...

ITA Marianne. It's great getting the extra $$ and the little bonus, but man it's already stressing me out and it's day 1. :rotfl: I about had an aneurysm trying to complete 25 surveys last month. :computer:

kimntrent
07-01-2007, 01:20 PM
Well I already couldn't get in today. I would be happy to hit 20 again. 25 is great but it is a stretch for the mind there.

Kim

faithhope
07-01-2007, 01:32 PM
I think the survey company is purposely blocking the people who do lots of surveys... they were using our email address to track and block us. (why else did the switching email addresses work?) and now they have found another way... maybe our alternate email addresses are on the block list, or maybe they track us by ip or cookie, or something else...

I was so angry when I first changed my email address and got a survey... I qualify for so few surveys as it is, I answer them all truthfully, even though I know I would get more surveys if I gave them the answers they wanted. Why was I know presented with the chance of qualifing for a survey?

Faith

Tiggerific711
07-01-2007, 01:54 PM
ITA Marianne. It's great getting the extra $$ and the little bonus, but man it's already stressing me out and it's day 1. :rotfl: I about had an aneurysm trying to complete 25 surveys last month. :computer:

We leave for HHI on the 26th so I'm going to have to qualify for one every day to make it to 25 this month :eek: I may have an aneurysm with you!

TTFN
Marianne

Lisaj68
07-01-2007, 03:47 PM
I think the survey company is purposely blocking the people who do lots of surveys... they were using our email address to track and block us. (why else did the switching email addresses work?) and now they have found another way... maybe our alternate email addresses are on the block list, or maybe they track us by ip or cookie, or something else...
Faith

This is what I believe, too.

belbook
07-01-2007, 04:27 PM
I did a survey using a different e-mail address on Friday and didn't get credit yet. I hadn't been able to get any surveys last week, until I changed the address. I assumed I would get credit Mon because of the weekend and survey page still says 19 yet it gives the date for crediting the bonus money. Do you think it didn't count or am I too impatient:confused:

m 'n c
07-01-2007, 04:32 PM
I did a survey using a different e-mail address on Friday and didn't get credit yet. I hadn't been able to get any surveys last week, until I changed the address. I assumed I would get credit Mon because of the weekend and survey page still says 19 yet it gives the date for crediting the bonus money. Do you think it didn't count or am I too impatient:confused:

I think you are just being impatient :) I don't think the survey page has been finalized for June surveys and the one you did on Friday when it credits monday will count for june.

I have noticed that if I put in the random dot on my gmail account it will sometimes trigger surveys to appear. I also find that males are more needed right now than females so that is playing a part in the lack of surveys. I don't think its just a SR or SR email issue as some of my other sites are having the same problems/complaints.

mollyeilis
07-01-2007, 04:39 PM

I agree with m 'n c. The weekend surveys will credit Monday once the Greenfield person contacts Tricia. I've re-learned this SEVERAL times. :) DH works over the weekends so I get very confused as to which day it is, since The Friday is OUR Monday. :)

basmommy
07-01-2007, 04:49 PM
I never get thru a survey. I have yet to be given credit for one. Now when I go into them I am told sorry none available for you. Has anyone else had this problem?

~Kathie
07-01-2007, 05:52 PM
I never get thru a survey. I have yet to be given credit for one. Now when I go into them I am told sorry none available for you. Has anyone else had this problem?

Tried 15 times today between me and DH and no go. I received the same message. The strange thing is DH would get to the first page and click on next and be told he did not qualify. I think I'm done trying to do these surveys. I was only able to get in 7 times last month. Waste of my time. :computer:

Lisaj68
07-01-2007, 06:41 PM
I think you are just being impatient :) I don't think the survey page has been finalized for June surveys and the one you did on Friday when it credits monday will count for june.

I have noticed that if I put in the random dot on my gmail account it will sometimes trigger surveys to appear. I also find that males are more needed right now than females so that is playing a part in the lack of surveys. I don't think its just a SR or SR email issue as some of my other sites are having the same problems/complaints.

So for giggles I used a different email address that I have and sure enough, I went through about 6 surveys before I got the "no surveys" message. Clearly "they" are blocking us out by email address.

jnorth1007
07-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Well IF they are doing that it would be silly because they get paid for people to take surveys not to NOT take them LOL. I think that part of the issue is that it is end of the month and a weekend. I was able to take 29 surveys last month and used the same email address for all except the last 5 days when I started changing it up to get surveys. We really have to play by their rules and we don't have any control over who gets surveys. Our only recourse is to report bad survey issues and for Tricia to speak to the rep and let them know the issues we are having with getting surveys. This doesn't mean that they will do anything about it. I haven't been able to get a survey since Friday either and I got one everyday except one all the way up until Friday. Let's wait until Tuesday when the majority of the new surveys start to show up. I know it is frustrating but lets remember it free money and its supposed to be somewhat enjoyable trying to earn it. If it was THAT easy everyone in the world would catch on and we would really never get a survey :rotfl:

cglaura
07-01-2007, 06:57 PM
I just finally got one using my other email....after 3 or 4 days of none available. Then got one of those last page was a page not found error instead of going back to SR :computer:

kendra412
07-02-2007, 08:27 AM
This is now like the 4th day I cannot get. I hav tried different e-mails, as I have 3 and my Dh has 1. It really is bumming me out. I like the 80 cents a day, and I like the extra bonus. :(

lrsellars
07-02-2007, 08:34 AM
The Tylenol one did me the same way.
(

Thanks to everyone for posting about the Tylenol one. It's so hard these days getting a survey that I was going to take that one until I remembered all the posts about it. I just exited it and luckily I got another one.

Tasha228
07-02-2007, 09:04 AM
I have only managed to take 2 surveys in the past 2 weeks but not for lack of trying! Talk about frustrating!!! :(

I also had to try alternate email addresses and the 2 that finally let us take it...well, dh took 1 and my little 15 year old ex-step sis had to take the other. If it continues to go like this for the entire month then many of us will not make much on the extra survey bonuses.

dreamtrip
07-02-2007, 09:56 AM
I completed my 20th survey on Saturday June 30th. (Actually my 21st, but there was another one I didn't get credit for.) It was the office supply one where they will contact you every once in a while to participate. At the end, it did not take me back to SR. But, when I tried to do another survey the SR page told me I had reached my survey limit. As of today, July 2nd I have not received credit and sit at 19 completed. I copied the URL of the last page of the office supply survey. Is there any way to get credit for it? I hate to miss out on my $2 bonus. Thanks!

Mom2aPrincess
07-02-2007, 09:59 AM
I've been getting this message for three days as soon as I click to begin a survey..I've never get ANY quesitons:

There are no surveys at this point of time for which you qualify. We again thank you for your interest and time and hope to see you soon.

I see you mention different emails. If I use a different one will I still get credit with SR? That's not how it's tracked?

jnorth1007
07-02-2007, 10:03 AM
I completed my 20th survey on Saturday June 30th. (Actually my 21st, but there was another one I didn't get credit for.) It was the office supply one where they will contact you every once in a while to participate. At the end, it did not take me back to SR. But, when I tried to do another survey the SR page told me I had reached my survey limit. As of today, July 2nd I have not received credit and sit at 19 completed. I copied the URL of the last page of the office supply survey. Is there any way to get credit for it? I hate to miss out on my $2 bonus. Thanks!

Survey credits from Fri, Sat and Sun have not posted yet. It is usually late morning or early afternoon before they post depending on when the person at the survey place uploads the credits. That would be why you haven't seen credit yet. Unfortunately if something happens where you don't get credit once the credits have come in there really isnt anything we can do to get the credits since we can't track the surveys by user and neither can they. If you received the message that you reached your limit there shouldn't be any reason you wont see the credit when they come in today.

disneynut
07-02-2007, 10:03 AM
No surveys for me again today.:computer:

jnorth1007
07-02-2007, 10:04 AM
I've been getting this message for three days as soon as I click to begin a survey..I've never get ANY quesitons:

There are no surveys at this point of time for which you qualify. We again thank you for your interest and time and hope to see you soon.

I see you mention different emails. If I use a different one will I still get credit with SR? That's not how it's tracked?

You can use any email address you want for the surveys and offers because you credits for both are track by userid not email address. HTH! :sunshine2:

faithhope
07-02-2007, 10:05 AM

The credit for weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) surveys won't show up until sometime on Monday (today). I'm not sure if the surveys have been creditted for the weekend yet today, but I'm guessing not since she usually posts when she is done.

faithhope
07-02-2007, 10:09 AM
I'm also stuck in the "no surveys" black hole too...:cry:

Faith

dreamtrip
07-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Thanks Janet! I just assumed they'd already been done.

basmommy
07-02-2007, 10:16 AM
I've been in the no survey black hole for at least 4 days now. I've never even gotten to the congratulations screen. I'll try 3 or 4 a day spend 10 min or so on the survey and be told sorry thanks anyway. I've never received a credit for a survey What am I doing wrong?

jnorth1007
07-02-2007, 10:17 AM
You have never recieved a credit for ANY survey or haven't received credit for any surveys this weekend?