PDA

View Full Version : Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22

askomsky
06-10-2008, 05:21 PM
I have gotten a fast food one twice, but after it asks me how many times I ate at 3 certain restaurants, it says, page cannot be displayed. If I refresh it, it starts over, and in a couple minutes, does the same thing after the same question. I don't see any other posts about this - am I the only one it has happened to?!:confused:
ETA - I just retried it for the second time, and it went past that point to the rest of the survey. Wonder why it pulled that cannot display page trick so many times before tho?! (I refreshed it 3-4 times the 1st day I got it, and 2x today before it worked.)

That happened to me, and it finally went through, I thought it was weird too.

jenvance
06-10-2008, 05:45 PM
I did one about commercials

belbook
06-10-2008, 10:01 PM
http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytrafficui/stmui/end.aspx?flag=1&l=9&mode=tprod

I just did one on home improvements, specifically faucets. When I hit the final next button, I got a white page that said qualified but didn't take me back to SR. I tried for another survey and got one, but I didn't do it - it's one I've had before. So, I'm done for tonight and doubt that I'll get credit for this one (only my 3rd one this month).

mirandag819
06-10-2008, 10:49 PM
http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytrafficui/stmui/end.aspx?flag=1&l=9&mode=tprod

I just did one on home improvements, specifically faucets. When I hit the final next button, I got a white page that said qualified but didn't take me back to SR. I tried for another survey and got one, but I didn't do it - it's one I've had before. So, I'm done for tonight and doubt that I'll get credit for this one (only my 3rd one this month).

I had the same survey, and the same thing happen to me too, just white screen that says qualified.... I'm hoping it credits, but afraid it won't. I'm too tired to try for another, the first one I got tonight had me listen to 10 sample radio stations and awnser questions along the way, then it asked for demographic info and told me they had reach capicity for my demographics. Wish they would start with those questions before having me awnser so many questions for them!

mom2ian
06-10-2008, 11:00 PM
I just did one on vacation resorts. At the end, it didn't return with the congratulations page. Instead it asked me for the validation code sent to me. No code was given at the beginning.

Off to try again.

DH got this one too! Hasn't been able to qualify all day and then this. Luckily, got into another one that got congrats page.

penn19
06-10-2008, 11:08 PM

got this one also. not my day for surveys.

jaime
06-11-2008, 07:05 AM
Today I did a survey on home improvement and at the end it went to a page that just said qualified. It didn't redirect me to SR. Has anyone else done this one? Did you get credit?

mirandag819
06-11-2008, 07:10 AM
I got this one last night.... I will know later today if I get credit, although I'm afraid I won't.

DisneyDiva2130
06-11-2008, 07:33 AM
Darnit!!! me too. grrr what is with these surveys that dont credit?!?!

lilianddomsmom
06-11-2008, 07:37 AM
you can go and try to take another survey and if it lets you take another survey chances are that you wont get credit for the home improvement survey, but if it wont let you take a survey than you should get credit

OhMari
06-11-2008, 08:07 AM

Today I did a survey on home improvement and at the end it went to a page that just said qualified. It didn't redirect me to SR. Has anyone else done this one? Did you get credit?

Just happened this morning.
My white page said "Qualified".

belbook
06-11-2008, 08:23 AM
Looks like a lot of us got caught by the home improvements one. Like Miran, I was too tired to keep on trying so I gave up. I checked the forum before I did it so unless I missed something, it wasn't on the complaint list :mad:

RDGCJK
06-11-2008, 09:39 AM
I'm almost afraid to ask........but did yesterday's daily survey (the 10th) credit at 9:30am this morning? I haven't received credit if they did. I'm just wondering since I didn't receive credit yesterday.

DarcyDog
06-11-2008, 09:47 AM
I'm almost afraid to ask........but did yesterday's daily survey (the 10th) credit at 9:30am this morning? I haven't received credit if they did. I'm just wondering since I didn't receive credit yesterday.

I was wondering about that too. I've not received credit for 3 DS this month which after I completed them, I was returned to the SR page. I'm hoping this is not a trend for me. :confused:

faithhope
06-11-2008, 10:03 AM
I hit a dry spell with the surveys... which is unusual for me... I couldn't get a daily or otx yesterday (I so wanted to enter the contest)... and I can't get a daily today... I can usually get a survey every day except for the odd Sunday...

I'm trying not to panic... but if I can't get a survey tomorrow ... during the middle of the week, I'll be upset.

MooseBrains
06-11-2008, 10:09 AM
I am in a DS right now about TV shows and it is taking forever to load up and change after my answers.

I hit reload and it brought me back to the beginning again. Do I stick it out and keep going or close and try a new survey?

Hedy
06-11-2008, 10:13 AM
I stuck one like that out and it credited, but it's up to you.

MooseBrains
06-11-2008, 10:16 AM
It says waiting for "reelresearch" it is still stuck after 5 minutes. It did finally reload to the beginning again so I just closed the survey and I am going to wait awhile. Thanks. I know not to do the home improvement one either.

I just got the easiest and fastest survey so far about our work printer needs!!!! Yeah. I keep with my mantra, just keep trying.

LuvMyBoys
06-11-2008, 10:55 AM
I just completed one about a new printing panel. It asked for my name and email address, which I confirmed.

It didn't return me to the SR congrats page though and it appears to be letting me try to take another survey. :headache:

Has anyone else got this one and had it credit?:confused:

Chris
06-11-2008, 11:07 AM
I just completed one about a new printing panel. It asked for my name and email address, which I confirmed.

It didn't return me to the SR congrats page though and it appears to be letting me try to take another survey. :headache:

Has anyone else got this one and had it credit?:confused:

My DH got that one to this morning. Did not return to congrats page.

iluvamystery89
06-11-2008, 11:14 AM
i got taken in by the faucet survey too, lol, now my only option is "none of the above" which takes me to the "sorry no surveys available" page. guess i'll try back a little later.

MooseBrains
06-11-2008, 12:10 PM
My DH got that one to this morning. Did not return to congrats page.

I did go back to SR congrats page for this survey.

More help please. I did a survey yesterday but see credit for it today?

goofy08
06-11-2008, 12:28 PM
I am in a DS right now about TV shows and it is taking forever to load up and change after my answers.

I hit reload and it brought me back to the beginning again. Do I stick it out and keep going or close and try a new survey?

I got that one too. In the time it took to complete it I: baked a loaf of cinnamon bread, vacuumed the floor, took a shower, did the dishes, brushed the dog and cleaned her ears, cleaned up my email, started a draft of an article, and read through 2 magazines. I just kept hitting "next" and then going off and doing some other stuff, coming back, answering the next question and hitting next again and then going off and doing something else. It took me back to SR so it'd better credit. In addition to the time it took, I think I'm now blind and my clicker finger is broken from all the boxes to check.

But I got it after getting taken by the faucet one and opting out of the vacation one b/c of others experiences here. By the time it got to this one, I was out of options so I figured I'd better stick with it to make sure I got one today. Good grief. The things we do for .80!

ravensdreamer
06-11-2008, 01:29 PM
I have taken a survey every day this month after not doing any for 3 months as i didn't seem to qualify whenever I attempted, but this month I have been on a roll but so far despite getting a thank you when I have completed them every day (10) only 7 have counted. I am really disappointed that one that took me 35 minutes didn't pay out, I know there is no recourse on the ones that seem to fall through the cracks but I just wanted to vent as it has happenned to me 3 times in 10 days...the survey godesses are messing with me.....:p

I really liked being a super member but at this rate it will never happen again...:cry:

DarcyDog
06-11-2008, 01:36 PM
I just took the greatest DS ever because it was about my hometown sports teams which IMHO are the absolute greatest!! When I completed the survey and clicked on the link to return me to SR, it took me to the log in page where I had to log in again. Now what's weird is that I couldn't have gotten to the DS without being logged in. So I wondered if it would credit. I then thought I would check to see if I could take another survey and if I couldn't, then I feel pretty good that the sports one will credit tomorrow.

Here's the message I got when I clicked for a DS: Thank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow.

Does getting this message mean I won't be able to take any more today and (hopefully) the one I did today on my sports teams will credit tomorrow?

schaery
06-11-2008, 01:46 PM
UGH! Got a very long DS survey this morning from AC Nielsen.....it hasn't rained here in months, and while I was 1/2way thru this survey the lights flickered and cut me off. Signed back on again, got the same survey and the same confound thing happened again. :computer: Now I just got back on and was redirected to a survey from print visionaries. After I completed all their info, I just got a "Thanks, now you're a member of Print Visionaries". Didn't get redirected back to SR so I don't know if there's a credit for this or not. :cry:

StitchandPooh'smom
06-11-2008, 02:21 PM
I just had a LONG survey about shopping. It was interesting, asking about how the economy and gas prices affect shopping, and it asked which stores I would give an "extreme makeover" to. Kind of fun, but long! It did take me back to SR and I got the completed message.

StitchandPooh'smom
06-11-2008, 02:23 PM
I just took the greatest DS ever because it was about my hometown sports teams which IMHO are the absolute greatest!! When I completed the survey and clicked on the link to return me to SR, it took me to the log in page where I had to log in again. Now what's weird is that I couldn't have gotten to the DS without being logged in. So I wondered if it would credit. I then thought I would check to see if I could take another survey and if I couldn't, then I feel pretty good that the sports one will credit tomorrow.

Here's the message I got when I clicked for a DS: Thank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow.

Does getting this message mean I won't be able to take any more today and (hopefully) the one I did today on my sports teams will credit tomorrow?

That message just means that there are no surveys that match your demographics. Typically if a survey is going to credit (at least for me), you will get the "If you're not Darcy Dog, click here" message with no options. (Or whatever your e-mail address is.)

StitchandPooh'smom
06-11-2008, 02:25 PM
UGH! Got a very long DS survey this morning from AC Nielsen.....it hasn't rained here in months, and while I was 1/2way thru this survey the lights flickered and cut me off. Signed back on again, got the same survey and the same confound thing happened again. :computer: Now I just got back on and was redirected to a survey from print visionaries. After I completed all their info, I just got a "Thanks, now you're a member of Print Visionaries". Didn't get redirected back to SR so I don't know if there's a credit for this or not. :cry:

I would try to take another. If you get options to check, the first one probably will not credit. If you get "If you're not 'schaery's e-mail address' click here", it will probably credit.

llgray16
06-11-2008, 02:50 PM
DH got taken by the home imporvement one as well last night. He also completed another for Ciao and it needed a code at the end to submit. He ended up taking 3 surveys yesterday but only recieved credit for 1 :( He did the sports teams one and one on fast food restaurants/bneverage places. (he can't remember which one was the Ciao one.)

I really should remember to read here before I set him down to do these!!![/

Blessing and Miracle
06-11-2008, 05:36 PM

I took this one and it did credit, but I didn't have any problems. It was pretty neat! I hope you get credit.

Blessing and Miracle
06-11-2008, 05:39 PM
I got that one too. In the time it took to complete it I: baked a loaf of cinnamon bread, vacuumed the floor, took a shower, did the dishes, brushed the dog and cleaned her ears, cleaned up my email, started a draft of an article, and read through 2 magazines. I just kept hitting "next" and then going off and doing some other stuff, coming back, answering the next question and hitting next again and then going off and doing something else. It took me back to SR so it'd better credit. In addition to the time it took, I think I'm now blind and my clicker finger is broken from all the boxes to check.

But I got it after getting taken by the faucet one and opting out of the vacation one b/c of others experiences here. By the time it got to this one, I was out of options so I figured I'd better stick with it to make sure I got one today. Good grief. The things we do for .80!

I, too, had the pleasure of taking this one, but after an hour and a half, I finally gave up and got the sports one that took about 15 mins.
I thought I was gonna lose my mind. It took 6-7 mins. for each page to load.:confused:

MooseBrains
06-12-2008, 10:06 AM
How do I get the the count on the page when I take the survey? I like that is just shows up how many I am on and then I don't have to go back.

Is it automatic or something I need to load up?

iluvamystery89
06-12-2008, 12:23 PM
anyone get credit today? normally i wouldn't think anything of it and assume i'd get credit at 12:30 p.m., but the survey i took yesterday was kind of...weird. it went to the congrats page, it was just a really odd survey.

llgray16
06-12-2008, 12:45 PM
anyone get credit today? normally i wouldn't think anything of it and assume i'd get credit at 12:30 p.m., but the survey i took yesterday was kind of...weird. it went to the congrats page, it was just a really odd survey.

Yes, I received my credit today (@12:30)

RDGCJK
06-12-2008, 01:22 PM
Well, I received credit today after two days of not. I don't think I did anything differently. The downside is that I was on track to get the bonus this month, but now that's not possible.

jjskribs
06-12-2008, 05:02 PM
Well I just got burned again... this survey was on my printer use. I answered all the questions, gave them my name and e-mail address :headache: and it never took me back to Sunshine. This is at least the 5th survey I have taken this week where I have not been brought back to the Congratulations page. Seems like this is happening more and more with the Greenfield surveys.

MdCaterer
06-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Can't seem to qualify for any recently. Even got booted from the faucet one...(Thank Goodness) Looks like no big bonus for us this time

marcymajor
06-12-2008, 08:36 PM
just tried to do my ds for today and the only two options open to me were about working (insurance broker and it professional) and i am neither so when i checked none of the above i got the message that there were no new surveys available and to try again tomorrow. i had been doing really well on ds this month but i guess my luck had to run out eventually. maybe it's a good thing i can't get a survey as now maybe i can go back to taking one in the morning again and not at 8:30 at night. oh well, i will try one more time tonight and then i will give up. hope everyone has a great evening.:sunshine: i just tried again and got booted out of at least 5 more surveys so i guess i will give up for now. well, there's always tomorrow.

MooseBrains
06-12-2008, 09:28 PM
I see it is late where you are already. I feel for you, truly I do. I have been kicked out of so many I started to get a complex.

You know the drill, just keep trying. Just keep trying, just keep trying. If I could I would give you one of mine.

You will get one tomorrow and you are also going to get the bonus. Good thoughts your way.

DarcyDog
06-12-2008, 09:52 PM
Had many errands to run and finally got back home and decided to try for my surveys. Well, the DS I finally got was on menopause (which I am currently experiencing) and hormone replacement therapy (which I'm currently on). I swear all those questions gave me a hot flash!!

I then tried the OTX and it was on turkey and gravy. I tell ya, I'm so hungry for turkey and gravy that I'd give up my menopause medication for some right now!!!

Good luck to everyone who's still trying to get their surveys. I feel your pain. I've been having trouble all month, but you guys always tell me to keep trying and it usually works. There's just so much positive reinforcement here from you sunshiners!!!

:sunshine:

belbook
06-12-2008, 10:22 PM
I finally qualified but it was strange - kept saying "And now on to another topic" and they seemed totally unrelated. As long as it credits!

faithhope
06-12-2008, 10:44 PM
In the middle of a long survey... it goes into maintenance mode:computer:
It has been so hard to get surveys this month...I finally get one and this....
ARGGG!

Sorry...just needed to vent...I'll keep trying to refresh and hope I can finish

IckyMickey
06-12-2008, 11:44 PM
I did the same one Hope did and finished it, but it took over an hour! It asks you questions about different cable channels etc, then demographics and finally was it a good use of my time - which I rated as a 1. It asked me how long it took and then it took me to the "maintenance page"

How frustrating!!!! I see that others did the survey and got credit for it so I knew it was going to be long, but not that I wouldn't get credit for it! :computer:

cglaura
06-13-2008, 07:49 AM
I saw a few posts about the printing panel, just wanted to say that I just finished and did get the congrats page, so maybe they have fixed it.

IckyMickey
06-13-2008, 08:50 AM
I posted above that once I finished the hour+ cable channel survey it took me to the maintenance page. So, I hit the back button and it took me back to the final page. Then I went to bed.

When I got up this morning, I hit the enter button and assumed it would have timed out. However, it went to the congrats page.

I'm glad I'll get credit, but I'll still be behind one day on surveys and I need every survey to make SM. :headache:

I had already reported the problem on the survey page. Anyone know the easiest way to tell Tricia/Angie that it apparently went through?

StitchandPooh'smom
06-13-2008, 09:31 AM
I saw a few posts about the printing panel, just wanted to say that I just finished and did get the congrats page, so maybe they have fixed it.

I just did this one and got the congrats page. Hope it credits!

iluvamystery89
06-13-2008, 10:02 AM
i just got one about mattresses which took me back to the congrats page and when i try again it gives me the "sorry no surveys available" page, so here's hoping it credits!

MooseBrains
06-13-2008, 10:12 AM
I also took the matress one. However I was in firefox and then copied the addy and pasted it into explorer because it said I had to take it in exploder.

It did go back to the congrats page but then I had to log in as I was in a different web browser. I closed out everything and now get this message:

"Thank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow. Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys."

Will I get credit? Did my survey count?

arob414
06-13-2008, 10:25 AM
I don't know which one I was getting, but it had me preload several screens, only to ask if I had children and not like the ages of mine. Usually, they pre-qualify you before loading the screens. I thought I was actually going to get one.

DarcyDog
06-13-2008, 01:01 PM
Did anyone else get credited twice for a DS yesterday? I did and I don't know why. I sure don't want to have any trouble with Greenfield that would cause them to question me.

I was gone most of yesterday, wasn't able to get one before I left, and didn't get to do my survey yesterday until about 9:30 PM. I don't know if the site being down had anything to do with it, so I thought I'd check to see if anyone else got a double credit. :eek:

marcymajor
06-13-2008, 01:09 PM
congrats to you for getting 2 ds from yesterday. i think that is just great. i wasn't able to get one but i did get one bright and early this morning so it more than made up for the one i couldn't get yesterday. have a great weekend and keep sunshining.:sunshine:

bartleby1
06-13-2008, 01:10 PM
Did anyone else get credited twice for a DS yesterday? I did and I don't know why. I sure don't want to have any trouble with Greenfield that would cause them to question me.

I was gone most of yesterday, wasn't able to get one before I left, and didn't get to do my survey yesterday until about 9:30 PM. I don't know if the site being down had anything to do with it, so I thought I'd check to see if anyone else got a double credit. :eek:

UGH, I guess surveys have already credited then. DH did one and got taken back to the SR congrats page but no credit today. :confused: My daughter was a few minutes late to softball because he was finishing the daily survey up. How frustrating.

cglaura
06-13-2008, 02:02 PM

Did you do any recently where you got to the end and it didn't bring you back to SR or even did get the congrats page but didn't get credit? It could just be a credit that was late posting, in addition to the one you took yesterday. It happens sometimes. I think SR "policy" is that it happens sometimes, can't really help it, and no problem so long as it is not a regular occurance.

DarcyDog
06-13-2008, 02:53 PM
Did you do any recently where you got to the end and it didn't bring you back to SR or even did get the congrats page but didn't get credit? It could just be a credit that was late posting, in addition to the one you took yesterday. It happens sometimes. I think SR "policy" is that it happens sometimes, can't really help it, and no problem so long as it is not a regular occurance.

That's probably what happened. I did one on airlines on the 9th, got the congrats page, but never got the credit. Maybe that's the one that credited today.

MooseBrains
06-13-2008, 09:44 PM
I went back this evening and did get a great survey on shoes and handbags. Right up my alley. So now I know I didn't get the survey this morning and I will get credit Monday. I hope.

MdCaterer
06-14-2008, 12:03 AM
DH just finished one a few minutes ago, it took him all day to qualify. Now it is so late that he will have to wait until almost midnight to get one tomorrow. This will make getting the big bonus practically impossible

tarheelpat
06-14-2008, 02:21 AM
Is the turkey gravy survey crediting? I was very excited to get an OTX, but now it's been over an hour and no credit.

Now I'm thinking this was a DS since I got an unexpected DS credit for 6/14 today. This kind of confusion is what happens when you have to try 25 times to get accepted into a survey and you're over 50!

iluvamystery89
06-14-2008, 10:24 AM
ugh, i only had 3 options, got booted from 2 of them and the 3rd one (a group of commercials) froze after the first commercial. i reported it to greenfield, for all the good that will do. now i have no options.

missymouse
06-14-2008, 10:35 AM
I have decided to take a one month break from surveys. Maybe that will mean they will be easier to get in July. At least that is what I am hoping for. Just don't feel like taking the time to try to do them.

mmm611
06-14-2008, 11:53 AM
I have decided to take a one month break from surveys. Maybe that will mean they will be easier to get in July. At least that is what I am hoping for. Just don't feel like taking the time to try to do them.

I'm gonna do the same thing here in a few days. I just counted up my surveys for the month. I'm at 6. After I get four more, I'm going on survey vacation. Gotta at least hit the small bonus first.

iluvamystery89
06-14-2008, 11:56 AM
i've been booted from 2-3 more since i posted this morning...not my day, i guess.

marcymajor
06-14-2008, 12:07 PM
i know exactly how you feel. first there were 3 options for me and i got booted out of 2 and did not qualify for the 3rd, then there were no options and no surveys, then 1 option again (didn't qualify) and now back to no options again. i wish gf would get their act together and add more surveys so that i can at least get 1 today. i hope you get one too. have a great weekend.:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
06-14-2008, 12:21 PM
thanks marcy :sunshine2: keeping my fingers crossed for you too! i'm not givin' up yet!

marcymajor
06-14-2008, 12:42 PM
you are very welcome and i'm not giving up either. maybe the survey gods will smile down on us soon and we can both get the surveys done for today. keep sunshining and smiling as there is always tomorrow to look forward to.:)

iluvamystery89
06-14-2008, 12:43 PM
don't give up, g/f, i just finished a rather short one about hotels! :woohoo: persistence pays off!

marcymajor
06-14-2008, 01:08 PM
congrats to you for getting one. hopefully it will be my turn next.:clap:

marcymajor
06-14-2008, 04:00 PM
i got one - i finally completed my ds for the day on movies and i got the congrats page also. you were right iluvamystery89 persistence does pay off. thanks for your words of encouragement.:cooldance:

iluvamystery89
06-14-2008, 05:12 PM
yay! i knew you'd get one too! :cooldance: party for us! :party: and you're very welcome :) i'm grateful for your encouragement too!

3dog2kidmom
06-14-2008, 05:45 PM
It has really been trying to get these this month. If I miss two more I can kiss my super survey bonus good-bye. Hopefully some new ones will be added before that happens. ;)

deana
06-14-2008, 06:16 PM
:cry::cry:Arggh! I just got halfway through two ...both had a video in the middle that wouldn't load, so I had to quit both. Then I completed one about steak sauces and did not get the congrats page... and of course I cannot take another one. That is three that I missed this month. That big bonus is slipping from my grasp!!

marcymajor
06-14-2008, 06:20 PM
deana-i'm sorry that you are having such a difficult time with surveys and i can totally empathize and relate to your frustration. it took me from very early this morning to almost 4 this afternoon to finally get a ds so all i can say is to just keep trying and things will get better. if you need to vent, i will listen and give you as much encouragement as i can. keep smiling and sunshining and have a great rest of the weekend.:sunshine2:

belbook
06-14-2008, 07:11 PM
I finally got one and it was fairly simple - cat food.

3dog2kidmom
06-14-2008, 09:31 PM
I just finished one on a new Disney movie and got a thank-you page from GF, but it didn't return me to SR. I had SEVERAL choices in the qualification questions, but now it says no surveys are available. CROSSING MY FINGERS that it credits because I cannot try for another one :cry:

I so miss the "you have exceeded your limit" message that clearly told me I already did the survey and would get credit :confused:

penn19
06-14-2008, 09:55 PM
I just finished one on a new Disney movie and got a thank-you page from GF, but it didn't return me to SR. I had SEVERAL choices in the qualification questions, but now it says no surveys are available. CROSSING MY FINGERS that it credits because I cannot try for another one :cry:

I so miss the "you have exceeded your limit" message that clearly told me I already did the survey and would get credit :confused:

I am right there with you. I just finished the Disney survey and it said one submission per household or whatever, wouldn't take me back the congrats screen, but when I tried to take another one it said try back tomorrow. But not the firm exceeded your limit message. I like that one so much better.

cglaura
06-14-2008, 10:23 PM

I am right there with you. I just finished the Disney survey and it said one submission per household or whatever, wouldn't take me back the congrats screen, but when I tried to take another one it said try back tomorrow. But not the firm exceeded your limit message. I like that one so much better.

If it is any comfort, I've always received credit after getting this page / no more options, even if it didn't bring me back to SR congrats page.

MooseBrains
06-15-2008, 08:17 AM
Right there with everyone else. Completed the survey on a stupid movie and then no return to SR, and no other surveys available. This morning same thing, no surveys so I doubt I will get credit.

I know we all need to just keep trying but dang I hate it when we do everything right and don't get credit.

Tiggerific711
06-15-2008, 09:00 AM
Just finished a short one on printers. It was so easy that it probably won't credit...:p

iluvamystery89
06-15-2008, 10:11 AM
just finished an UNBELIEVABLY long survey about environmental issues, but at least it took me back to the SR congrats page. whew! i'm glad that's over!

marcymajor
06-15-2008, 06:01 PM
is it me or gf? i have been trying for the last few hours to get a ds and there are no options and all i get is sorry there are no new surveys available - try again tomorrow. it has been well over 24 hours since my last survey so i don't understand this problem. it seems to be getting harder and harder to get a survey these days or maybe they just don't like my demographics today - a 55 year old female who lives in ga and went to grad school. oh, well, there is always tomorrow. i guess i can try again later (but not too late as i hate doing surveys real late). happy sunday to everyone.:sunshine:

Blessing and Miracle
06-15-2008, 06:12 PM
just finished an UNBELIEVABLY long survey about environmental issues, but at least it took me back to the SR congrats page. whew! i'm glad that's over!

I did this yesterday and got to the thank you and click to submit your answers and it never did!!! I wanted to die! LOL. It was very long, but I did enjoy it. Too bad it's not gonna credit.

iluvamystery89
06-15-2008, 06:14 PM
oh wow that sucks! i'm sorry it didn't work for you :( i hate it when that happens, especially when the survey is so long you think you should've packed a lunch.

marcymajor
06-15-2008, 06:20 PM
at least you got to do one (but i agree - it does suck that you spend all that time doing on and you won't get credit for it). maybe you will, you never know. gf has been known to do really weird things when it comes to surveys crediting. aside from all of that, i do hope you are all having a great day and had a wonderful weekend. tomorrow is another day filled with love and sunshine so keep smiling everybody.:sunshine2:

RDGCJK
06-15-2008, 06:26 PM

Were you asked for your name, address and phone number? I didn't give it and just wrote "personal" and got the congratulations page. I hope this isn't a problem?

iluvamystery89
06-15-2008, 06:54 PM
Were you asked for your name, address and phone number? I didn't give it and just wrote "personal" and got the congratulations page. I hope this isn't a problem?
yep, i submitted my info :confused: i hope i was supposed to, lol, i thought it was required.

marcymajor
06-15-2008, 06:57 PM
i finally got my ds for the day on cream cheese and i completed it and it took me to the congrats page.:cooldance:

iluvamystery89
06-15-2008, 06:59 PM
i finally got my ds for the day on cream cheese and i completed it and it took me to the congrats page.:cooldance:

congrats! :cooldance:

marcymajor
06-15-2008, 07:12 PM
thanks for the cool dance and the encouragement - it really means a lot to me that people actually care about other people. have a great evening.:clap:

Blessing and Miracle
06-15-2008, 07:24 PM
Super easy one on printers!! It was so quick that I just knew I wasn't going to get the congrats page, especially when it asked for my name and email, but I did!:banana:

I sure hope it credits!!!:p

MooseBrains
06-15-2008, 07:48 PM
is it me or gf? i have been trying for the last few hours to get a ds and there are no options and all i get is sorry there are no new surveys available - try again tomorrow. it has been well over 24 hours since my last survey so i don't understand this problem. it seems to be getting harder and harder to get a survey these days or maybe they just don't like my demographics today - a 55 year old female who lives in ga and went to grad school. oh, well, there is always tomorrow. i guess i can try again later (but not too late as i hate doing surveys real late). happy sunday to everyone.:sunshine:

Right there with ya! Don't forget that we didn't do drugs in school either so that got us kicked out of another survey.

I won't get one until so late this evening that I will most likely skip it and just be happy with the $2 bonus.

iluvamystery89
06-15-2008, 08:20 PM
thanks for the cool dance and the encouragement - it really means a lot to me that people actually care about other people. have a great evening.:clap:

you're welcome :hugs: i want EVERYONE to get that big bonus and make it to SM so i can meet you all in the SM lounge next month! :sunshine2:

jenvance
06-15-2008, 08:25 PM
Just got a very long one about personal hygiene products, it was long but it took me to the congrats page, I also tok one friday that I hope will credit tommorrow.

marcymajor
06-15-2008, 08:27 PM
have you made it to sm status yet? next quarter will be my third one as i have been a sm since january of this year. i hope you make it as you seem to like everyone and you are really supportive and nice and you would make a welcome addition to the lounge. thanks for everything you do.:D

iluvamystery89
06-15-2008, 08:37 PM
have you made it to sm status yet? next quarter will be my third one as i have been a sm since january of this year. i hope you make it as you seem to like everyone and you are really supportive and nice and you would make a welcome addition to the lounge. thanks for everything you do.:D

thank you! i was just thinking to myself earlier today how positive and encouraging YOU are! i've made SM with room to spare for this quarter, i just hope i can keep it up!

lanny76
06-15-2008, 10:07 PM
thank you! i was just thinking to myself earlier today how positive and encouraging YOU are! i've made SM with room to spare for this quarter, i just hope i can keep it up!

I'm sure you will - you seem to be doing quite well with surveys, offers, and being involved!

iluvamystery89
06-15-2008, 10:55 PM
I'm sure you will - you seem to be doing quite well with surveys, offers, and being involved!

thank you! i LOVE this place! i've met the nicest ppl here :banana:

Chris
06-16-2008, 08:31 AM
This is the greatest place!!!!!!:love::sunshine:

MooseBrains
06-16-2008, 09:44 AM
I know I have read the answer before but tell me again. I got credit for two GF surveys on the 13th. Does that mean that is the day that GF paid SR for my surveys? It doesn't mean I did two??? I hope this is right!

deana
06-16-2008, 10:00 AM
I was just pleasantly surprised to see that I did get credit for my survey that I did on Saturday about steak sauce that did not take me to the congrats screen! I wasn't expecting credit...happy that it did go through!!!!

Moosebrains,
On your account it will have the survey date on right next to the credit and then the date it goes on your account on the right. If you got credit for 2 on one day but only did one that day, it is possible that GF is giving you credit for one that you recently did not get credit on ...???

iluvamystery89
06-16-2008, 10:15 AM
ugh, no options yet...unless i drink beer or am an IT professional...nope, neither.

marcymajor
06-16-2008, 10:29 AM
it's still early and hopefully gf will add more surveys as the day goes on. as you told me before - persistence pays off and i know it will for you. have a great day.:sunshine:

lanny76
06-16-2008, 10:49 AM
I was just pleasantly surprised to see that I did get credit for my survey that I did on Saturday about steak sauce that did not take me to the congrats screen! I wasn't expecting credit...happy that it did go through!!!!

Moosebrains,
On your account it will have the survey date on right next to the credit and then the date it goes on your account on the right. If you got credit for 2 on one day but only did one that day, it is possible that GF is giving you credit for one that you recently did not get credit on ...???

That seems like the case - just a credit coming thru a few days later - or getting credit for one it seemed like you were kicked out of. As long as it isn't something that happens too often, GF doesn't seem to think that you are doing 2 surveys on purpose.

iluvamystery89
06-16-2008, 11:25 AM
whew! i got one, but WOW was it LONG! if anyone gets a survey about menstrual flow/bladder protection products, pack a lunch first!

m 'n c
06-16-2008, 11:28 AM
whew! i got one, but WOW was it LONG! if anyone gets a survey about menstrual flow/bladder protection products, pack a lunch first!

Oh man! I was given the survey screener questions for that last night and I was glad I didn't get it.

saffymom
06-16-2008, 02:47 PM

Whew! Thank goodness I didn't qualify for that one! After I screened out of that one I got a great one on sandwiches that was like 10 questions long!

Iteach
06-16-2008, 03:47 PM
After trying on and off since early this morning I finally got a survey about chicken, yeah, right up my alley. After several pages of questions I got a page saying "sorry there is an internal error and you cannot go on with the survey at this time".:cry: Okay, I'm off to try again.

StitchandPooh'smom
06-16-2008, 04:22 PM
I just had the shortest survey in history. After the qualifying questions, there were two questions about programming video games. I thought I was about to be kicked out, but it said I completed the study. Now to see if it credits tomorrow!

ETA: It did credit!

mom2ian
06-16-2008, 04:27 PM
I just had the shortest survey in history. After the qualifying questions, there were two questions about programming video games. I thought I was about to be kicked out, but it said I completed the study. Now to see if it credits tomorrow!

DH got that one too and no more options so I hope it credits!

mollyeilis
06-16-2008, 09:24 PM
Did anyone get the Decipher survey that asks about gas use and car, then computer use....I just did it, and although it seemed to be short, EVERY indication told me I was getting through it fine....the little % bar was moving over, and it asked me the male/female, relationship status, race questions and had the Finish button....

But then it tells me I didn't qualify.

Not cool!

marcymajor
06-17-2008, 04:34 AM
i just did a 20 minute survey on marinades and steak sauces, got to the end and got a page that said thank you close window, so i hit the back arrow key on my computer and got another message that said you have already completed this survey - thank you for your time. it did not take me back to sr nor did i get the congrats page. i filed an error report (who knows what that will do) and now it says there are no surveys available. UGH.:computer::computer::computer:

schaery
06-17-2008, 08:03 AM
I took the DS yesterday about computer use - specifically how I felt about different brands and operating systems. I did get the SR confirmation page at the end but no credit today yet.

marcymajor
06-17-2008, 08:09 AM
credits for daily surveys show up at either 9:30 am or 12:30 pm except for the surveys you complete friday thru sunday - they show up on monday (unless there is a monday holiday and then the show up on tuesday). i hope this info is helpful to you. if you need to know anything else, feel free to ask. we are all here to help. have a great day.:sunshine:

MdCaterer
06-17-2008, 08:32 AM
We are on vacation staying with friends and it doesn't seem like their computer will let us take surveys. DH tried one and the second question was about his birth date and everytime he would type it in it would go to page not found and then going back it would start with question one and then stop at question 2 :confused:

Arky
06-17-2008, 09:30 AM
We are on vacation staying with friends and it doesn't seem like their computer will let us take surveys. DH tried one and the second question was about his birth date and everytime he would type it in it would go to page not found and then going back it would start with question one and then stop at question 2 :confused:

I had that problem on one survey. I just went back to SR and tried another survey. I think that survey has a problem.

iluvamystery89
06-17-2008, 10:57 AM
completed a not-too-long survey about lingerie! :cooldance: check back about every 15 minutes, ladies, those options have to come up at some point! :sunshine2:

jenvance
06-17-2008, 11:07 AM
I got one about commercials and spices. Not to long and it took me back to the reward page! Yea, hopefully it will credit tommorrow!

RDGCJK
06-17-2008, 11:31 AM
Were the surveys credited at 9:30am this morning by chance? I'm just wondering since I had trouble with crediting last week. TIA

iluvamystery89
06-17-2008, 11:49 AM
i don't think so, mine hasn't credited yet. unless it's not going to credit, which would really suck, lol, b/c it was a horribly LOOOONG survey.

RDGCJK
06-17-2008, 12:37 PM
Man, no credit again today. :computer: How frustrating. I know it's not SR's fault.

LuvMyBoys
06-17-2008, 12:38 PM
I haven't received credit yet today for the one I completed yesterday either. Maybe they are just running late?? :confused:

goofy08
06-17-2008, 12:39 PM
Throw me in the boat with you. No credit for me today. Which stinks b/c I've never not gotten credit for a survey after getting the "official" congrats page. It's a first for me, and not a good one. :computer:

PSL1013
06-17-2008, 12:40 PM
I haven't received credit yet today for the one I completed yesterday either. Maybe they are just running late?? :confused:

Mine from yesterday hasn't credited yet either....very unusual for me? :confused:

marcymajor
06-17-2008, 12:41 PM
mine did not credit either and i know i completed it and got the congrats page. that would really suck if it didn't credit as that has never happened to me before. maybe they are running a little late and they will eventually credit. let's all keep our fingers crossed that that happens real soon.

zummi525
06-17-2008, 12:42 PM
mine has not credited either and it was a long one 40 minutes and i finished it at 8:20 last night cant believe it hasnt come through how :computer:
least i know i am in the same boat

askomsky
06-17-2008, 12:43 PM
I'm hoping it's just running "late" today bc I haven't gotten credit yet either and I know I took one and got the congrats page. Sometimes it may just run behind?? :confused:

MKelley226
06-17-2008, 12:49 PM
Something probably happened with GF and Tricia will have to pull them...seems to be the case since so many of use should of received credit including myself.

SunshineGirl
06-17-2008, 12:50 PM
It looks like they didn't come through automatically at 12:30. Let me try to force it because I *do* see a lot of credits in their system for yesterday.

mirandag819
06-17-2008, 12:51 PM
Oh good I feel a little better now, I got the congrats page last night but no credit today. Hopefully they are just slow today.

goofy08
06-17-2008, 12:52 PM
Whoop! There it is! Thanks!

PSL1013
06-17-2008, 12:53 PM
WhooHoo, thanks Tricia...mine just posted!

askomsky
06-17-2008, 12:55 PM
There it is! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

marcymajor
06-17-2008, 12:55 PM
way to go Tricia :cooldance: mine just posted. you are the greatest.:clap:

mirandag819
06-17-2008, 01:00 PM
Thanks Tricia, got mine now ! YAY !

I can only miss 2 more days this month for the big bonus, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that maybe just maybe I'll qualify every day and that they all credit.

RDGCJK
06-17-2008, 01:03 PM
Thanks Tricia! That'll teach me to jump the gun!! :thanks:

LuvMyBoys
06-17-2008, 01:03 PM
Whew, there it is!!:cooldance:

Thanks Tricia!! :sunshine2:

DarcyDog
06-17-2008, 01:10 PM
Mine did not credit. If it doesn't eventually come through, this will be the 3rd time this month I completed a survey, got the congrats page, but did not receive credit. Bummer!:cry:

lanny76
06-17-2008, 04:17 PM
got a very long, not very fun one on sanitary protection

marcymajor
06-17-2008, 04:41 PM
i have a question - i did a ds this morning but it did not bring me back to sr nor did i get the congrats page so i have been trying to do another one and all i get is sorry there are no new surveys available - try again tomorrow. what i was wondering was - would i be able to do a sm survey as i can't get another ds (i don't even know if that one will credit) or should i just keep trying to get a ds and give up on the sm survey? please help me. thanks.:confused:

mirandag819
06-17-2008, 08:22 PM
I just got a very very very easy one about how we spent our economic stimulus checks. After the qualifying questions it was like 1 min long ! It took me to the congratulations page, but it just seemed almost too easy to credit. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it does.

marcymajor
06-17-2008, 08:23 PM
i think i am losing my mind. i did a ds this morning, completed it, did not get the congrats page or get routed back to sr, tried all day to get another one and was told there were no new surveys and so i just tried again. it let me in to take a survey but got booted out of 3 of them. does this mean then that the first survey i did this morning probably won't credit and now i can't get a ds or sm today? what a bummer and i am totally confused and frustrated. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!:confused::computer::computer:

iluvamystery89
06-17-2008, 08:25 PM
oh wow marcy that stinks! wait til about 7:45 p.m. (i'm central time) and try again. usually waiting about 20-30 minutes works for me. i've got my fingers crossed it'll give you more options! :sunshine2:

marcymajor
06-17-2008, 08:29 PM
i just tried another one on beef jerky (which i eat) and in the middle of the survey i got booted out saying i didn't qualify. i am totally bummed out as the only survey i got today was otx.:mad:

iluvamystery89
06-17-2008, 08:35 PM
just keep tryin', hon. there's a survey out there with your name on it! :thumbsup: wait about 10-15 mins. and try again. you're gonna get one!

marcymajor
06-17-2008, 08:57 PM
you were right. i just completed one on frozen pizzas and got the congrats page and everything. thanks for all of your encouragement and kind words. you are really sweet.:clap:

iluvamystery89
06-17-2008, 09:10 PM
you're welcome! :sunshine2: i knew you'd make it! :cooldance:

LyndaM
06-17-2008, 09:27 PM
:computer: Just got a survey about all these products that could be offered with a checking account ranging from credit / identity theft / travel, etc and how much I'd pay for that each month. I spent about 15 min. then got a page saying I don't qualify.

Beware of this one!

jnorth1007
06-17-2008, 09:34 PM
:computer: Just got a survey about all these products that could be offered with a checking account ranging from credit / identity theft / travel, etc and how much I'd pay for that each month. I spent about 15 min. then got a page saying I don't qualify.

Beware of this one!

Catherine and I both got this one tonight too and got kicked out after asking all of their quesitons because they said we didn't qualify. I don't think that 15 minutes of product specific questions (not demo questions) should be able to be asked and then kick us out as not qualifying. This is one of those surveys where I think that it should be reported to GF as many times as possible.

LyndaM
06-17-2008, 09:45 PM
Catherine and I both got this one tonight too and got kicked out after asking all of their quesitons because they said we didn't qualify. I don't think that 15 minutes of product specific questions (not demo questions) should be able to be asked and then kick us out as not qualifying. This is one of those surveys where I think that it should be reported to GF as many times as possible.

I agree! At least I know I'm not alone, you always wonder if you did something wrong to get kicked out? Still trying to qualify. I'm working hard trying for that $7 bonus!

Hedy
06-17-2008, 10:02 PM
Got a wicked easy one on stimlusus checks.

marcymajor
06-18-2008, 09:40 AM
i just had the weirdest thing happen. i did a survey yesterday morning that did not take me back to sr nor did i get the congrats page (i did file an error report to gf) so i did another survey last night around 8:30 and today i got credit for 2 surveys. i did not mean for that to happen as i thought the first one did not go thru. i do hope i don't get into trouble for this as i was not trying to do anything wrong. any thoughts or suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated. thanks all.:sunshine:

sunshinecindy
06-18-2008, 09:43 AM
i just had the weirdest thing happen. i did a survey yesterday morning that did not take me back to sr nor did i get the congrats page (i did file an error report to gf) so i did another survey last night around 8:30 and today i got credit for 2 surveys. i did not mean for that to happen as i thought the first one did not go thru. i do hope i don't get into trouble for this as i was not trying to do anything wrong. any thoughts or suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated. thanks all.:sunshine:

It does happen. If they don't see that consistently in your account, there will be no repercussions.

marcymajor
06-18-2008, 09:46 AM
cindy - thanks for your help and your guidance in this issue. that is the first time that has ever happened and i was a bit concerned especially after surveygate in february. you have really eased my mind a lot.:thanks:

MooseBrains
06-18-2008, 10:35 AM
It finally happen, I have not been able to get a survey for two days now. Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong? I see the big bonus slipping away:cry:

marcymajor
06-18-2008, 10:39 AM
have you cleared out your cookies and temp internet files? if you have done both of these then it could be that gf does not have any surveys that match your particular demographics. don't be discouraged, they add surveys all day long so take a breather for now and try again in about 15 to 20 minutes. then see what happens. try to keep smiling and i will cross my fingers for you that you get a survey today.:sunshine:

MdCaterer
06-18-2008, 11:31 AM
It does seem to be getting harder and harder to get surveys : (

askomsky
06-18-2008, 12:10 PM
It does seem to be getting harder and harder to get surveys : (

Up until this month I've always had luck getting a DS before 9am. The last 2 wks or so I'm finding that I do much better after 12 noon. I had 1 option this morning and didn't qualify but after checking back every so often I end up with at least 3 or more options. Got a nice one today about our local pro sports teams.

jenvance
06-18-2008, 01:09 PM
I jus got one about frozen pizzas. i took me to the confirmation page so I will see tommorrow if I get credit!

mollyeilis
06-18-2008, 01:31 PM
I don't know if anyone has posted about this survey, but yesterday I got an incredibly SHORT one on musical instruments. Short short short. Thought I was being disqualified, but got the "good" message, and wasn't given options to take more.

And it credited today!

Guess it all evens out in the end...:p

lanny76
06-18-2008, 02:08 PM
I would love one of those short and sweet surveys - but unfortunately have no options right now:(. I have only missed 2 so if I can't get one today, I still have a chance at the big bonus. I'll keep trying tho!

Magical JenK
06-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Dangit...yesterday's didn't post for me...darn...and don't remember what it was about either...darnit...

bajam
06-18-2008, 02:53 PM
My DH went all the through one yesterday and then it said he didn't qualify. Got one late last night. Then today got credit for two. I wonder if it was the same one that said we didn't qualify.

llgray16
06-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Anyone else get the one that asks about your thoughts on safety and then sends you to a security system offer (but not the Congrats page - of course :rolleyes:) DH did this one and since he didn't get the Congrats page he did another one on home improvement stores.

Mandi
06-18-2008, 10:35 PM
I just got the easiest one ever, almost. :) It was for parents with girls ages 4-6 (I have a 4 & 6yo daughter so perfect for me! ;) ). It asked a few questions about symbols on toys. Super super easy. Said it'd take 5 minutes to complete and it wasn't kidding. :banana:

Hope some of the rest of you get that one! Nice to get the simple ones every now and then.

mom2ian
06-19-2008, 12:45 AM
Anyone else get the one that asks about your thoughts on safety and then sends you to a security system offer (but not the Congrats page - of course :rolleyes:) DH did this one and since he didn't get the Congrats page he did another one on home improvement stores.

I just got one on security, it didn't give congrats page, but I don't have any options to take another. It was an SM survey so we'll see if it credits on the hour.

ETA: it didn't credit, but it also won't let me take another :(

lilianddomsmom
06-19-2008, 05:25 AM
I just got the easiest one ever, almost. :) It was for parents with girls ages 4-6 (I have a 4 & 6yo daughter so perfect for me! ;) ). It asked a few questions about symbols on toys. Super super easy. Said it'd take 5 minutes to complete and it wasn't kidding. :banana:

Hope some of the rest of you get that one! Nice to get the simple ones every now and then.

i got the same one. it was quick and easy!!:banana:

mmm611
06-19-2008, 07:02 AM
I got the safety one too and said I wasn't interested in the offer. I did get the congrats page and I wasn't able to take another yesterday, so we'll see if it credits or not. I think this should be #10 for the month, so as long as it credits, I'm taking a survey vacation till July. They just don't like me this month and I'm hoping maybe by taking two weeks off, there will be lots of new ones in July.

OhMari
06-19-2008, 08:01 AM
I did a long one on "beef jerky". After answering a ton of questions, it said I didn't qualify. So pick the healthy jerky, instead of the beef. I was being honest, but our family does eat a lot of different jerky.

Then I got a really short one. The Survey said I didn't qualify, yet it took me to the Sunshine Congradulations page. It asked 3 questions. Dd's age, am I the parent, do I have a spouse. After that, it said I didn't qualify, yet it took me to the Congradulations page.

toystoryduo
06-19-2008, 09:17 AM

I got this one too!:party:It was super easy!:clap:

Tiggerific711
06-19-2008, 12:51 PM
Did anyone get credit for Wednesday's surveys yet?

mirandag819
06-19-2008, 12:56 PM
Yes I got credit at 9:30 this morning for Wednesday survey.

marcymajor
06-19-2008, 12:56 PM
yes, i got mine this morning. sorry - not what you probably wanted to hear. maybe they are just running late this afternoon and will post soon. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get credit.:sunshine:

Hedy
06-19-2008, 12:57 PM
Has anyone gotten one about a grocery panel? Didn't credit yet, I'm thinking it's a late credit.

PSL1013
06-19-2008, 01:02 PM

same here

Tiggerific711
06-19-2008, 01:03 PM
yes, i got mine this morning. sorry - not what you probably wanted to hear. maybe they are just running late this afternoon and will post soon. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get credit.:sunshine:

Oh well, that's the 3rd one that hasn't credited this month. I'm out of the running for the big bonus now by 3 surveys.

Thanks anyway for the responses!

mollyeilis
06-19-2008, 01:24 PM
Sorry Tiggerific711. Were they surveys that others have talked about as being bad ones?

I got a rather long (surprisingly long...I thought it was about to be done and then whammo, gazillions of questions) survey on insurances and different features from a company. It was actually kind of interesting.

But I finished it after 9pm pacific time, so it's in the weird time-space thing that will cause it to credit tomorrow (assuming it credits), but I'll be allowed a new survey tonight around 8 if experience serves, so cross fingers I'll get credit for yesterday's and if I get one today, just both tomorrow!

Sometimes being on the west coast is confusing. :p

Tiggerific711
06-19-2008, 01:46 PM
Sorry Tiggerific711. Were they surveys that others have talked about as being bad ones?

I got a rather long (surprisingly long...I thought it was about to be done and then whammo, gazillions of questions) survey on insurances and different features from a company. It was actually kind of interesting.

But I finished it after 9pm pacific time, so it's in the weird time-space thing that will cause it to credit tomorrow (assuming it credits), but I'll be allowed a new survey tonight around 8 if experience serves, so cross fingers I'll get credit for yesterday's and if I get one today, just both tomorrow!

Sometimes being on the west coast is confusing. :p

The 3 that didn't credit were on chicken wings, paint and home improvement stores. I didn't think they were mentioned (not like the fast food one!)
It's just my luck though, 3 didn't credit last month either.

lanny76
06-19-2008, 03:04 PM
The 3 that didn't credit were on chicken wings, paint and home improvement stores. I didn't think they were mentioned (not like the fast food one!)
It's just my luck though, 3 didn't credit last month either.

Funny thing - I had all 3 of those already and they all credited :confused: I wonder why yours wouldn't?! I'm sorry you've had bad luck with them.

marcymajor
06-19-2008, 08:21 PM
i wait all day to do a ds and the only options are children between the ages of 0-8 and if i make business decisions (i don't have or do either one) and when i check none of the above i get the message that there are no new surveys available. i have not gotten one survey at all today and this is not the way i want to end my day. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as i am just a wee bit frustrated and confused.:confused::computer:

mollyeilis
06-19-2008, 08:50 PM
i wait all day to do a ds and the only options are children between the ages of 0-8 and if i make business decisions (i don't have or do either one) and when i check none of the above i get the message that there are no new surveys available. i have not gotten one survey at all today and this is not the way i want to end my day. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as i am just a wee bit frustrated and confused.:confused::computer:

This is a common message. Try again for the rest of the evening. Try and try again. Yesterday I got that message for ages, then finally things started popping up. It doesn't actually mean "come back tomorrow", it's just their silly wording, and the only thing to do is to just keep on trying.

StitchandPooh'smom
06-19-2008, 09:05 PM

I just got that message a while ago and was concerned that I wouldn't get a survey today since I am on a late rotation. I went back in after about 15 minutes and just finished one on wine. Keep trying!

Oh, and I DO have a child between 0 and 8 and never seem to have that option - I guess I have already done all of those surveys! :rotfl:

mollyeilis
06-19-2008, 09:06 PM
I got the question "do you have a child between 3-6", and I do, and then they wanted a girl between 4 and 6. Um, why not just ask THAT? Save us all a bit of time. :p

Blessing and Miracle
06-19-2008, 09:24 PM
I got the question "do you have a child between 3-6", and I do, and then they wanted a girl between 4 and 6. Um, why not just ask THAT? Save us all a bit of time. :p

I got this survey and it was the easiest ever!!! It wasn't even five minutes. I sure was praying for an easy one today. And God answered my prayers! :p Don't know why it would only pertain to girls, though!!

StitchandPooh'smom
06-19-2008, 09:25 PM

Too bad you weren't able to get that one - I got it yesterday. The qualifying questions (like determining I actually had a GIRL between 4 and 6) were longer than the survey itself.

I seem to get the video game ones that ask if I have a child in a certain age, then I get kicked out when I say they are girls. If you want boys, ask if I have a BOY between 6 and 12 and save me a question before the bump! :computer:

mollyeilis
06-19-2008, 09:45 PM
Well I didn't get the girl one, but then got a kid 0-8 one, and it was one of the lovely "how do you like our product" surveys. LOVE them. :heart:

tarheelpat
06-19-2008, 11:00 PM
We just got one for a new videogame that they wanted a teenage boy to do. My 14-year-old qualified, got the "thank you" page but didn't get taken back to SR. Not sure if it' a problem with a survey, but you might want to watch for a survey about a videogame based on a TV show.

marcymajor
06-20-2008, 05:04 AM
i did finally get a ds last night about a new and improved cell phone. i completed it, got the congrats page and everything. now all i have to do is wait to see when it credits.:cooldance:

lanny76
06-20-2008, 08:55 AM
i did finally get a ds last night about a new and improved cell phone. i completed it, got the congrats page and everything. now all i have to do is wait to see when it credits.:cooldance:

Good for you - persistence pays off!

sunshinecindy
06-20-2008, 08:57 AM

Great, now you can relax for the day.

tarheelpat
06-20-2008, 12:44 PM
Have yesterday's surveys credited yet? It's after 12:30, and I don't have the .80.

Hedy
06-20-2008, 12:45 PM
Have yesterday's surveys credited yet? It's after 12:30, and I don't have the .80.

Mine just credited.

mirandag819
06-20-2008, 12:52 PM
Mine credited at 12:30

jenvance
06-20-2008, 12:52 PM
Mine credited as well.

tarheelpat
06-20-2008, 01:36 PM
Bummer. Bad day for daily surveys for me yesterday. I did 2 -- the first didn't return to SR and now the second didn't credit.

marcymajor
06-20-2008, 01:39 PM
mine credited at 12:30 - i am so sorry that yours didn't - that is such a bummer. i do hope that when you get one today it will credit on monday. have a nice weekend and keep smiling.:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
06-20-2008, 02:26 PM
FINALLY got a ds (VERY quick one about packaging), after the first one froze on me after i watched over 10 mins. worth of commercials!

marcymajor
06-20-2008, 02:32 PM
congrats to you for getting a ds.:banana: keep your fingers crossed that i can get one tonight as i need all the help i can get. have a great weekend.:sunshine2:

iluvamystery89
06-20-2008, 02:49 PM
you got it, marcy! :sunshine2: fingers AND toes! ;)

marcymajor
06-20-2008, 03:20 PM
thanks ever so much for all your encouragement.:thanks: it really means a lot to me. it seems that the only money i can make is thru doing surveys and an occasional offer. next month i plan on doing some shopping so i can keep my sm status for another quarter. have a wonderful weekend.

marcymajor
06-20-2008, 08:24 PM
gf is doing it to me again. i wait all day to do a survey and when i am able to the only option open to me is having a kid 3-6 (sorry i don't - too old) and when i check none of the above i get that same message about not having any new surveys. what's up with that? this is the 2nd or 3rd time this week that i have only one option and i didn't qualify and then i had to wait until later to see if they add any more. my surveys are getting later and later and that really is a bummer. any ideas? :confused::computer:

cglaura
06-20-2008, 09:03 PM
gf is doing it to me again. i wait all day to do a survey and when i am able to the only option open to me is having a kid 3-6 (sorry i don't - too old) and when i check none of the above i get that same message about not having any new surveys. what's up with that? this is the 2nd or 3rd time this week that i have only one option and i didn't qualify and then i had to wait until later to see if they add any more. my surveys are getting later and later and that really is a bummer. any ideas? :confused::computer:

Only thing you can do is just keep trying :) Same was happening to me, only had 4 options and None of the Above didn't give anything....just tried again and had about 12 options and finished one on pain relief. It's all hit or miss, they're either looking for your "type" or not. Good luck!

Momto4boys
06-20-2008, 11:43 PM
I think I've gotten 3 surveys this month :( They are just not there. I don't even get to not qualify..just doesn't give me anything. I'm worried I've done something wrong on the technical side or something!

OhMari
06-21-2008, 08:35 AM
This morning, I have a lot of new options, but when I try to start the survey it goes to "server not found/busy page". This happened yesterday 3 times and I lost all my options.

Is anyone else have the server/busy page thing going on. Maybe to many of us are trying to do them early morning.

belbook
06-21-2008, 09:03 PM
I think I've gotten 3 surveys this month :( They are just not there. I don't even get to not qualify..just doesn't give me anything. I'm worried I've done something wrong on the technical side or something!

I'm in the same boat ;)

mollyeilis
06-21-2008, 10:42 PM

I'm in the same boat ;)

Are you trying off and on all day, or are you just stopping when you get no options?

I can keep trying all day, and I'll get them when I keep trying. I can get no options, or be told there's no surveys and to try again tomorrow, and one minute later I'll go through again and boom, tons of surveys.

Iteach
06-21-2008, 11:26 PM
Wow, I just had a bad bunch of surveys. Many options to choose from. Got #1, very weird misc. questions about fast food and shopping. 10 minutes into it, says I don't qualify and I was going very slowly. #2 is for software with a download. Says I qualified, answered the questions, download the application and didn't take me back to the SR congrats page. Try for another and get it. About 10 minutes of insurance/investment questions. When I entered approximate value of everything, again says I don't qualify. Now, of course there are no other options. Oh crumb!:(

mirandag819
06-21-2008, 11:34 PM
Sounds like mine tonight..... I had the same first two things happen to me too..... but luckily third time was the charm, I got one on chicken and it brought me to the congrats page.

I wonder what was up with that download thing.... it told you to close out, didn't ask any questions. That was wierd.... it says to leave it on your computer 30 days, I wonder if there will be a follow up since it asked for an email address in the qualifying questions.

MooseBrains
06-22-2008, 09:32 AM
It took me so many tries last evening I can't remember. I did get the one to download software and I did everything only not to come back so I kept trying.

Only when I was exhausted did I get one on headache relief. I then felt lucky so I did the OTX!

spring
06-22-2008, 09:37 AM
Sounds like mine tonight..... I had the same first two things happen to me too..... but luckily third time was the charm, I got one on chicken and it brought me to the congrats page.

I wonder what was up with that download thing.... it told you to close out, didn't ask any questions. That was wierd.... it says to leave it on your computer 30 days, I wonder if there will be a follow up since it asked for an email address in the qualifying questions.

Got that same one for a computer download (for a minimum of 30 days). No SR Congrats for me, either. I opened a new window to report it to Greenfield though, not that doing so has helped me in the past. Makes me feel better, however. Got one about clothes shopping, but couldn't get past one of the questions. All the rest of the options I got were not a go. I'll try later, but I'm used to having difficulties on the weekends. Perhaps later today will be the charm.

OhMari
06-22-2008, 10:03 AM
I won't do a computer software download anymore. My memory on my computer is at 80%. I think I need more memory on my computer, but I won't download those.

belbook
06-22-2008, 01:49 PM
I just got the software download but opted out - I'm not downloading anything to my computer for .80.

marcymajor
06-22-2008, 01:51 PM
that is a very smart move on your part. you never know what you could be downloading and it could really mess up ones computer. way to go.:cooldance:

m 'n c
06-22-2008, 01:59 PM
I think the software survey yall are getting is thru Keynote which is a reputable survey company. I do surveys through their site all the time and have had no issues with the software they have you put on your computer. I will say though that their surveys are not short (30-45 minutes each) so it might not be worth 80 cents if you can get something else but thru them it is worth the amount they pay.

spring
06-22-2008, 02:59 PM
I think the software survey yall are getting is thru Keynote which is a reputable survey company. I do surveys through their site all the time and have had no issues with the software they have you put on your computer. I will say though that their surveys are not short (30-45 minutes each) so it might not be worth 80 cents if you can get something else but thru them it is worth the amount they pay.

The survey I got was definitely not from Keynote. I've done plenty of them without any problems. This one was Click***************, I did download it, have not had any problems, but also did not get taken to the SR screen. It asks that you keep it a minimum of 30 days, so I'm not too sure what it does. I'm not home so I downloaded on my laptop that I use when away. This only gets used on the weekends, so I'm not too worried about it copying personal info. However, I hate taking surveys that thank you for your answers then don't take you to the SR Congrats page. Frustrating, to say the least.

deana
06-22-2008, 03:09 PM
I got the software download one too.... and now cannot get rid of it through the add/remove program. And now my firewall keeps popping up.... ARG. my husband is going to kill me....

I was excited when i logged on today and saw all of the option i had....however, I cannot get a single survey!!

StitchandPooh'smom
06-22-2008, 06:07 PM
I FINALLY got a survey today! I started with a lot of options like many of you, then I got down to None of the Above and "We're sorry - we have no new surveys." I can't miss too many days if I hope to get the big bonus (and I missed yesterday), so I kept at it. It has taken all day, but I finally got one about different food products, even though I clicked None of the Above. Keep trying everyone! :sunshine:

marcymajor
06-22-2008, 06:13 PM
congrats to you for getting a ds. keep your fingers crossed that i can get one too later on this evening. have a nice sunday night.:sunshine:

Mandi
06-22-2008, 06:56 PM
I've been able to get one each day this weekend which is surprising. I've been hit or miss this month.

Fri- it was one for my 6yo daughter. But I can't recall what the product was. I think it was about what movies she'd ask to see in the theatres, but I could be confusing it with another one.

Sat- wine

Sun- online/in store shopping habits

StitchandPooh'smom
06-22-2008, 07:12 PM
congrats to you for getting a ds. keep your fingers crossed that i can get one too later on this evening. have a nice sunday night.:sunshine:

Thanks! It was a hard-fought battle. :computer: Good luck to you!

cglaura
06-22-2008, 07:27 PM
I got the software download one too.... and now cannot get rid of it through the add/remove program. And now my firewall keeps popping up.... ARG. my husband is going to kill me....

I was excited when i logged on today and saw all of the option i had....however, I cannot get a single survey!!

Maybe you can do a System Restore? I'm on XP, not sure if same for Vista

You can check your last checkpoint day by:
Start Menu --> All Programs ---> Accessories ---> System Tools ---> System Restore

Click the option to restore to a previous point, don't worry, you can back out. It will bring up a calendar of the dates your system did check points...see if there is one close to before you did the install.

Note, you will need to re-install any programs you did after the survey install, but your files, pictures, emails etc. will still be ok.

(You can read up on it at microsoft if you are not sure / uneasy about it...)

arob414
06-22-2008, 07:39 PM
Got one on remodeling/home maintenance, etc shopping. First one I have done in a wk but not because I wasn't getting any. I just haven't been very motivated since coming back from Disney and finally making SM, last wk.

marcymajor
06-22-2008, 08:36 PM
i think the survey gods are against me today for some reason. i tried for 7 hours today to get an otx survey and finally gave up (didn't get one at all) and i have been trying to get a ds for the last hour and i keep getting the message that there are no new surveys available - try again tomorrow. what did i do that was so wrong that i can't even get a ds today? i have been doing pretty well on ds this month so i don't understand why i don't even have any options tonite to pick from to at least try to do one. someone please help me as i am confused and a little bit frustrated. thanks for letting me vent.:confused:

deana
06-22-2008, 08:50 PM
Maybe you can do a System Restore? I'm on XP, not sure if same for Vista

You can check your last checkpoint day by:
Start Menu --> All Programs ---> Accessories ---> System Tools ---> System Restore

Click the option to restore to a previous point, don't worry, you can back out. It will bring up a calendar of the dates your system did check points...see if there is one close to before you did the install.

Note, you will need to re-install any programs you did after the survey install, but your files, pictures, emails etc. will still be ok.

(You can read up on it at microsoft if you are not sure / uneasy about it...)

Thank you so much! I am at work now but will try this tomorrow.... meanwhile DH is probably at home tonight fuming and cursing..wondering what I did!! :blush:

PSL1013
06-22-2008, 09:14 PM
I finally got accepted into one after trying all day. This survey was going to be about my shopping habits...it asked a few questions in the beginning like do I do at least 1/2 of the grocery shopping, am I male/female etc. and after entering my age...it said that I didn't qualify...isn't that age discrimination? I guess they think I'm too old to shop? :rotfl:

jnorth1007
06-22-2008, 09:24 PM
After taking a month off from surveys last month I am officially up to 16 surveys for this month AND I have been getting both of the other surveys also each day for the past two and a half weeks. If you are having frustrations then perhaps take a few days off and it might help. I am so excited that I might just be able to hit the big bonus this month!!!

jenvance
06-23-2008, 07:51 AM
I got one last night about allergy medicines for kids.

marcymajor
06-23-2008, 08:01 AM
i finally got one this morning about different menu items at fast food and casual dining restaurants. got the congrats page and everything. doing much better than yesterday.:cooldance:

belbook
06-23-2008, 09:38 AM
I'm always amazed at those of you that get so many surveys (not in a bad way). I often think my demographics are against me - 50, no kids at home. I also don't spend all that much time trying. I try 3 or 4 times, or until I get the "no surveys for you" nazi, then maybe I'll try again later in the day. So for those of you that are more diligent than me - I commend you :sunshine:

MooseBrains
06-23-2008, 09:45 AM
i finally got one this morning about different menu items at fast food and casual dining restaurants. got the congrats page and everything. doing much better than yesterday.:cooldance:

Yeah, WTG and kudos to your persistance! You sure did try hard yesterday and today. You are inspiring to all of us!

I did the kids allergy one yesterday but I am now on a very late nite schedule and some are even going to the next day!

belbook
06-23-2008, 10:01 AM
After my complaining (mildly) earlier - I got a relatively painless survey on shopping for home improvement products. Yeah!:clap:

iluvamystery89
06-23-2008, 12:13 PM
i just finished a rather lengthy DS about sauces/marinades which didn't return me to the SR congrats page, but when i return to the DS page there are no options listed and the "start survey" button takes me to the "sorry no surveys available" page. just wanted to let everyone know. i hope it credits!

lanny76
06-23-2008, 04:32 PM
I got kicked out of a shopping one after it asked my age too - guess they didn't want any 31 yr olds! Also, got one that said it was about attitudes that I might/or not have, and no wrong answers - well, when it asked where I live, Nebraska was a wrong answer, I guess! Then I was told, no surveys available - as if I had failed a quality control. Tried another one, put my age and place I live in, got the same message. Tried one more time, got an appliance one, but got kicked out too - so got the thank you for your willingness page.
Oh well, I have only missed 2 this month, so maybe I will just let today be a miss.

PSL1013
06-23-2008, 05:23 PM
I haven't had anything to check off in 3 days now....all the ones I have available are if you have kids between the ages of such and such or do you own your own business...nothing of which I qualify for. :confused:

marcymajor
06-23-2008, 05:48 PM
i understand and feel your frustration. that has happened to me a lot this month but i just keep plugging away and eventually i will get options that i can actually relate to. just take a deep breath, wait about 30 minutes and try again. gf usually adds more options as the day goes on. i will keep my fingers crossed for you that you get a survey. have a great evening and keep smiling.:sunshine:

spring
06-23-2008, 05:52 PM
I haven't had anything to check off in 3 days now....all the ones I have available are if you have kids between the ages of such and such or do you own your own business...nothing of which I qualify for. :confused:

Yep, I've been having some of the same problems as you. Must be an "aged to perfection" thing.:rotfl: I did finally get one a little while ago. Wonder of wonders!:clap:

PSL1013
06-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Yep, I've been having some of the same problems as you. Must be an "aged to perfection" thing.:rotfl: I did finally get one a little while ago. Wonder of wonders!:clap:

Yup as soon as I posted I went back and tried for the upteenth time today and I got one on college extensions...being from Ct. did you by any chance get this one too? :blush:

spring
06-23-2008, 06:28 PM
Yup as soon as I posted I went back and tried for the upteenth time today and I got one on college extensions...being from Ct. did you by any chance get this one too? :blush:

Wow, you're a mind reader!:rotfl:

PSL1013
06-23-2008, 06:48 PM
Wow, you're a mind reader!:rotfl:

:rotfl:

Momto4boys
06-23-2008, 09:34 PM
I must be shut out :( Not sure why or if it can change. I'm in Canada so no more offers I can take advantage of. Should I just give up on SR altogether?

RDGCJK
06-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Momto4boys - I understand your frustration. It's a lot harder for us Canadians, but persistence usually pays off. Offers are few and far between, but when they do come, you feel like you hit the jackpot! Keep pluggin' away at it.

marcymajor
06-24-2008, 04:26 AM
i just tried to do a ds and they wanted me install a download from invoke solutions to do an interactive survey. i tried to do it but my computer kept rejecting it so i exited the survey. i just tried to do another one and now i am getting the message that there are no new surveys available. as i did answer some questions at the beginning of the survey about mens products does that mean that i completed this or should i just keep trying to get another one (sorry for the stupid question but i am not sure if this will credit or not and i can't afford not to get a ds)? any thoughts or suggestions?:confused:

OhMari
06-24-2008, 11:20 AM
I did a Daily Survey this morning. I know I logged in when I started. But when I finished the survey, it took me to the congradulations page. When I went back I was logged out. I wonder how that happened. Will I get credit if I wasn't logged in?

marcymajor
06-24-2008, 11:25 AM
that's a really good question. did you try taking another one? if it says that there are no new surveys available you hopefully will get credit for the one you did but if it lets you do another, the first one might not credit. try taking another one and let me know how you make out. i hope the first one credits for you. have a great day.:sunshine:

marcymajor
06-24-2008, 01:31 PM
i think i am totally and utterly losing what's left of my mind. i have been trying since 8 this morning to get a ds (no surveys available and no options) and since 5 this morning to get an otx (have reached my limit). what have i done that was so wrong that i can't even get one survey today? this is what happened to me on sunday - no surveys at all. i know it gets harder and harder to get a ds at the end of the month but this is ridiculous. any one have any ideas out there?:confused::computer::computer::computer:

mollyeilis
06-24-2008, 01:38 PM
:hugs:

Go get some coffee (or are you on the east coast and haven't just gotten up, LOL like lazybones me and DS) or water or tea or something, take a break (or do work if you're at work?), and come back in awhile. There's nothing you can do to make a survey come up for you, they just have to come to you. I need 2 more just to get the low bonus, and I haven't gotten a survey for which I qualify (actually I did, but I was going too fast and got booted) since Saturday.

:hugs:

marcymajor
06-24-2008, 01:53 PM
thanks - i needed that.:thanks: yeah, i am on the east coast - i live in georgia so i have been up for a very long time today. maybe i should just walk away from my computer for a while and give it a rest as i think i have been stressing way too much about surveys lately. i would love to get the big bonus but if i keep not getting any surveys that is definitely not going to happen. again, thanks for letting me vent and for understanding my frustrations. have a great day.:sunshine:

OhMari
06-24-2008, 02:20 PM
that's a really good question. did you try taking another one? if it says that there are no new surveys available you hopefully will get credit for the one you did but if it lets you do another, the first one might not credit. try taking another one and let me know how you make out. i hope the first one credits for you. have a great day.:sunshine:

It gives me the page were there are no survey's for me. So I'll wait until tomorrow and see if I get credit.

sunshinecindy
06-24-2008, 02:24 PM
thanks - i think i have been stressing way too much about surveys lately. .:sunshine:

Ya think? Just relax marcy, enjoy SR, don't stress out about it, thats not our intent for this site. Its to have fun, if you make some money thats a bonus, and make some friends, even more of a bonus.

mollyeilis
06-24-2008, 02:28 PM
I did a Daily Survey this morning. I know I logged in when I started. But when I finished the survey, it took me to the congradulations page. When I went back I was logged out. I wonder how that happened. Will I get credit if I wasn't logged in?

My way of seeing if something is likely to credit is that when I go to take another one, there are NO options under the "are you molly'semail@blahblah .com". I get the "no surveys for you" option all day, until I get options, so the "no surveys for you" thing means nothing to me. But getting absolutely no options to check, THAT is my way of checking.

But if you were logged out in between, that might be indicative that your computer did something floopy (technical term) and might have even cleared cookies, which might make that method more difficult to rely on.

marcymajor
06-24-2008, 02:34 PM
cindy - you are right. i have made a lot of friends on sr since joining the forum and everyone has been real supportive. thanks for reminding me why i joined sr in the first place - to meet people, have a good time and to buy things that i want. you and your site are the greatest.:thanks:

kayjo
06-24-2008, 02:41 PM

I have had this happen with the SM surveys. I am logged in when I start the survey but logged out when I finish. As far as whether or not the survey will credit, I have had some that do and some that don't after this occurs. In my case, I have found that they usually don't credit.