PDA

View Full Version : Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]

iluvamystery89
07-11-2008, 08:25 PM
sounds great to me - where shall we meet? i need a change of scenery and to get out of my house. any suggestions?:rotfl:

i'm in alabama and you're in georgia-the possibilities are endless! :cooldance::banana: i need to get outta here too! :party:

marcymajor
07-11-2008, 09:05 PM
maybe one day we should do it.:party:

jenvance
07-11-2008, 09:07 PM
I got a real easy one on dolls that dd had to help me take. very short and took me back to congrats page :)

schaery
07-12-2008, 01:45 PM
i'm in alabama and you're in georgia-the possibilities are endless! :cooldance::banana: i need to get outta here too! :party:

Hey! Where are you in AL? I'm in Mobile.

DarcyDog
07-13-2008, 02:58 PM
I was doing a survey with commercials, and suddenly firefox said it couldn't connect with the server, so kaput went that survey.:computer: Then I got one later that was about autos, and joining an online community, which of course, didn't take me back to SR. Tried again, got one about faucets, but then it said it would be an hour survey that required internet explorer and I happened to be using Firefox, so pbbthh on that one too. And naturally, no more surveys available right now - so, later I guess!!:)

I started a survey that I think was the same as the one above. The commercials I got through were about toothpaste, a camera and a cola soft drink, and then it froze and closed out my IE. Tried to go back in and take another DS and it won't let me. I'll try again later. Hopefully, i'm not locked out for today. If so, no SM survey for me either.:(

lanny76
07-13-2008, 04:27 PM
What is the deal with GF's quality control??!! I take a long time to answer even the very simple questions about age, gender, etc - longer to answer the longer qualification questions, and still get the quality control message - no surveys available.
I got booted several times today, even tho I took an extended amount of time answering questions. I even got booted after I clicked a button to preload videos, and waited a little while to be sure it was all ready. Then I clicked continue - and got the no surveys available! So what is the deal? Why can't I seem to satisfy GF's quality control?! :headache:
Also, got kicked out of a survey; and 2 surveys later got the exact same questions, which I answered the exact same way, and got the exact same result - no surveys available.
I usually manage to get surveys eventually, so I know I don't have a great deal of room to complain, and I am not really stressed. Nonetheless, this is a wee bit annoying!

Iteach
07-14-2008, 06:16 AM
I thought there were safe guards with GF getting the same DS survey twice. Last night I got the exact same survey that I got Saturday night as my regular survey (not SM), the root beer one. I had trouble with the pages loading the first time but got through it and then the congrats page. Same thing last night. When it started I thought for sure it must be one of those that starts out the same but then ends up to be different, but I went far enough to know it was the same one, then closed it. It must have been a glitch and has never happened before since the big survey lock out. I use the exact same demographics and email every single time. Has this happened to anyone else?

marcymajor
07-14-2008, 08:01 AM
i didn't think gf was allowed to do that if you use the same email address and same demos. as you said maybe it was just a glitch in their system. i have been trying since early this morning to get a ds without much luck. i did get into one about shopping and about halfway thru it i got booted out saying there were no surveys i qualify for. can you imagine being booted out of a shopping survey (i love to shop)?:confused: now there is only one option and i don't qualify for it and when i check none of the above i get the line about no new surveys available - try again tomorrow. hopefully gf will add more new surveys as the day goes on. everyone on sr and the forum have a wonderful day.:sunshine:

OhMari
07-14-2008, 08:22 AM
i didn't think gf was allowed to do that if you use the same email address and same demos. as you said maybe it was just a glitch in their system. i have been trying since early this morning to get a ds without much luck. i did get into one about shopping and about halfway thru it i got booted out saying there were no surveys i qualify for. can you imagine being booted out of a shopping survey (i love to shop)?:confused: now there is only one option and i don't qualify for it and when i check none of the above i get the line about no new surveys available - try again tomorrow. hopefully gf will add more new surveys as the day goes on. everyone on sr and the forum have a wonderful day.:sunshine:

I came to check on the shopping store one. I bet I spent 15 minutes than said I didn't qualify.

lilianddomsmom
07-14-2008, 08:26 AM

I had the same thing happen to me:computer:

marcymajor
07-14-2008, 08:38 AM
it's nice to know that i wasn't the only one who got booted out of the shopping survey. it makes you kinda wonder what gf was looking for and why it would let you answer at least half of the questions before kicking you out. well g/f we can all keep trying and hopefully we will get a ds before this day is thru. have a wonderful monday all.:)

jenvance
07-14-2008, 09:25 AM
I tried all day yesterday and couldn't get a survey :(

deana
07-14-2008, 10:29 AM
I tried all day yesterday and couldn't get a survey :(

I wasn't able to get one all yesterday....and still have the same 2 options available for me today that I do not qualify for...I really thought there would be more when I signed on today. Hopefully soon.....

athoods
07-14-2008, 10:32 AM
Couldn't sat. sunday, of this am. I mean the daily, your 2 cents, and the Oxt ones. I will keep trying and hopefully so new one will load.:(

deana
07-14-2008, 10:33 AM
Couldn't sat. sunday, of this am. I mean the daily, your 2 cents, and the Oxt ones. I will keep trying and hopefully so new one will load.:(

I have been having trouble with the daily surveys all weekend...still no options for me today either...

jenvance
07-14-2008, 10:34 AM
I couldn't qualify for a DS yesterday or today, but we just have to keep trying!!

pbhall13
07-14-2008, 10:35 AM
did get DS everyday this weekend, but last night was tough! did get otx 2 times and sm once (that is the one that is harder for me!)

hope you get your DS today!

Pamela

PSL1013
07-14-2008, 12:49 PM
Earlier this morning there were two options that I didn't qualify for but now there is no options at all...it looks like it does after you have taken a survey for the day with just my email address showing and I know I haven't taken a survey yet today?? :confused:

mollyeilis
07-14-2008, 12:59 PM
About what seems to be the same survey...having taken a few surveys that looked *almost* exactly the same, I would say that if you had continued with the survey, you would have seen variances. I had a string of pregnancy test surveys that looked almost exactly the same as each other until I was well into them.

So if I were taking one that looked the same, I would figure I just hadn't gotten to the point where it was going to vary yet.

Mom2aPrincess
07-14-2008, 01:25 PM
I thought there were safe guards with GF getting the same DS survey twice. Last night I got the exact same survey that I got Saturday night as my regular survey (not SM), the root beer one. I had trouble with the pages loading the first time but got through it and then the congrats page. Same thing last night. When it started I thought for sure it must be one of those that starts out the same but then ends up to be different, but I went far enough to know it was the same one, then closed it. It must have been a glitch and has never happened before since the big survey lock out. I use the exact same demographics and email every single time. Has this happened to anyone else?

Either a fluke with gf or that survey in particular because I've gotten it THREE times...twice as a ds and once as a SM survey! The day I got it as a SM I had just completed it as the daily survey just minutes before!!! I'd almost rather get no survey than one I know I can't do and I have to quit. :computer:

deana
07-14-2008, 01:25 PM
Earlier this morning there were two options that I didn't qualify for but now there is no options at all...it looks like it does after you have taken a survey for the day with just my email address showing and I know I haven't taken a survey yet today?? :confused:

Ditto....at least I know it is not just me...! Hopefully things will get better this afternoon. I also hope it is not really late when I do get one today. I hate when I get into a late round of surveys. I work night shift (7p-7a) and have to go back to work this wednesday. If I get a late one today and tomorrow, I will have to miss on Wed.

Iteach
07-14-2008, 04:32 PM
Either a fluke with gf or that survey in particular because I've gotten it THREE times...twice as a ds and once as a SM survey! The day I got it as a SM I had just completed it as the daily survey just minutes before!!! I'd almost rather get no survey than one I know I can't do and I have to quit. :computer:

I'm glad to know it wasn't just me! I hope I don't get it again today, although surveys aren't looking too good for me today! Hopefully they will add some soon!

faithhope
07-14-2008, 04:40 PM
slim pickings today... hope they add more surveys today soon.

jenvance
07-14-2008, 04:41 PM
slim pickings today... hope they add more surveys today soon.

Me too. I really want to get the big bonus

Iteach
07-14-2008, 05:35 PM
I just got one after trying since 5 am, so keep trying everyone!

Alice28
07-14-2008, 05:59 PM
any one get the 'corn snack' survey lately? DH and I just sat down to do it, did the entire thing, just like normal (and like many of the food/drink surveys) and I get to submit it and it says, 'sorry, based on your answers you did not qualify.' What the heck???? Maybe we were too fast?:confused:

jenvance
07-14-2008, 07:26 PM
I just got a cell phone one. Yeah, it took me back to the congrats page.

marcymajor
07-14-2008, 07:48 PM
congrats to you for getting a ds. i guess persistence really does pay off. wtg:party:

aknight373
07-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Has anyone got a survey that they want you to do in 3 parts over 3 days ? I just did one and I did the first day and it took me right back to the sr congrats screen.. i was just wondering if anyone got credit for that one

saffymom
07-14-2008, 08:22 PM
Has anyone got a survey that they want you to do in 3 parts over 3 days ? I just did one and I did the first day and it took me right back to the sr congrats screen.. i was just wondering if anyone got credit for that one

I did one like that last week and it did credit. I never got the follow-up surveys though.:confused:

MdCaterer
07-14-2008, 10:43 PM

DH got one a few weeks ago. You get credit for the first one. But nothing for the remaining surveys so if you want to do them just for fun go ahead. But they don't give any additional SR credits. He emailed and asked them and got the canned response, "we can't give credit without the survey numbers" and when he sent the survey numbers they refuse to reply!!!! CREEPY

TIAMOMMA
07-15-2008, 12:42 PM
Did the surveys from 07/14 post yet? I don't see the credit, I'm hoping it's a delay on Greenfield's part (crossing fingers)....

jnorth1007
They just posted within the past few minutes so go check again and see if it is there yet

bellanlivismom
I did not get credit yet. :) Heres hoping!!

TIAMOMMA
07-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Hmmm....that's not good, I know I got the Congratulations page yesterday. Thanks for the reply Janet.

mirandag819
07-15-2008, 12:58 PM
I got credit too.

mom2ian
07-15-2008, 01:38 PM
Beware the music survey, it asked about music you listen to and download, etc, fairly long. It didn't go to congrats page and it's letting dh take another one.

bellanlivismom
07-15-2008, 01:48 PM
I did not get credit today. BUMMER! Oh well, it is the first time i have had one not credit. Hope tomorrow's come through.

mollyeilis
07-15-2008, 02:04 PM
Bwa ha ha, I'm in a survey right now, by Ciao...and despite having my correct information, they are assuming I'm in India, and are asking what region of India I live in. Backing out now....:rotfl:

bbangel
07-15-2008, 02:20 PM
Bwa ha ha, I'm in a survey right now, by Ciao...and despite having my correct information, they are assuming I'm in India, and are asking what region of India I live in. Backing out now....:rotfl:

Hmmmm or they know something you don't know and the Indian takeover of the US is complete :rotfl:

mollyeilis
07-15-2008, 02:30 PM
Hmmmm or they know something you don't know and the Indian takeover of the US is complete :rotfl:

Hmm, interesting. I think I'd rather be magically transported to the UK, since I was once an evil outsourced employee (meaning their work was outsourced to me) while working at amazon.com, supporting amazon.co.uk emails from their customers. :)

But if we are in India, hopefully it's the city where the people that do the int'l support for hubby's group at amazon are, so he'll know some names at least! :p

DisneyMa
07-15-2008, 03:46 PM
Did yesterday's survey credit? DH took one last night and I don't have a credit yet. I was just wondering if they were slowed by crazy credits?

:thanks:

icartjetta
07-15-2008, 03:49 PM
Yes, surveys have credited already for yesterday!

DisneyMa
07-15-2008, 03:52 PM
Yes, surveys have credited already for yesterday!

Thanks. I was afraid of that.

mollyeilis
07-15-2008, 04:15 PM
DisneyMa, what time did he finish the survey?

bellanlivismom
07-15-2008, 04:50 PM
It looks like there are a few DS from yesterday that did not credit. Mine didn't. Oh well, always tomorrow

lurkyloo
07-15-2008, 05:22 PM
Mine from yesterday didn't credit either - and I know it went through b/c I tried to take another one right after just to check. :(

mirandag819
07-15-2008, 10:38 PM
Warning: Haircare survey that says it is 10-15 mins long..... spend about 15 mins on it, then it told me congratulations you are registered to take surveys with us please confirm email link....... apparently I wasn't taking a real survey with them, just qualifying for future surveys ? Anyhow didn't get SR congratulations page.

I was able to get another quick 5 min survey on my thoughts about violent crimes. YAY! I love the 5 min surveys

MooseBrains
07-15-2008, 11:18 PM
Thanks for the warning on the hair survey. It came up in weird way so I opened the forum page to find your post. I clicked out and did a different one.

marcymajor
07-16-2008, 05:25 AM
i got the haircare one this morning - no congrats page or back to sr. did manage to get another ds on cats and cat litter, completed it and got the congrats page.:cooldance:

piglet-for-me
07-16-2008, 07:43 AM
I got the hair one as well. :computer: I should know to check here first.

askomsky
07-16-2008, 07:49 AM
Warning: Haircare survey that says it is 10-15 mins long..... spend about 15 mins on it, then it told me congratulations you are registered to take surveys with us please confirm email link....... apparently I wasn't taking a real survey with them, just qualifying for future surveys ? Anyhow didn't get SR congratulations page.

I was able to get another quick 5 min survey on my thoughts about violent crimes. YAY! I love the 5 min surveys

Tried to put me into that one, I skipped it bc I remember reading your post last night. Now a rather quick one on bathroom cleaners and cleaning habits.

PSL1013
07-16-2008, 08:18 AM
I got this hair one too...maybe we will get a delayed credit that will show up unexpectedly? :computer: Darn, I was going for the big bonus...I was on a roll, now I have missed two surveys this month. :(

OhMari
07-16-2008, 08:22 AM
Should look here first. Got the hair one. I filed it on the Survey page for Tricia.

I went back and tried 3 more survey's and got kicked off all 3 and now I have no more options. I haven't qualified the last 3 days. All the money I am making on "crazy credits" is making up for the Survey's I haven't been getting. It's always a Ying/Yang with me.

PSL1013
07-16-2008, 08:28 AM
Should look here first. Got the hair one. I filed it on the Survey page for Tricia.

I went back and tried 3 more survey's and got kicked off all 3 and now I have no more options. I haven't qualified the last 3 days. All the money I am making on "crazy credits" is making up for the Survey's I haven't been getting. It's always a Ying/Yang with me.

It won't even let me take another survey after this hair one....only my email is showing, like I've already done one for the day? :confused:

lanny76
07-16-2008, 09:06 AM
I got the hair one, too - about what I figured it would do! Tried it anyway. Didn't qualify for 2-3 others, but did get one about digital cameras, not too long.

Arky
07-16-2008, 09:51 AM
I got the hair one as well. :computer: I should know to check here first.

Yeah, me too. Don't do the survey for the My hair authority panel. UGH!!!

SunshineGirl
07-16-2008, 09:53 AM
We got a lot more survey credits than usual for yesterday. I am wondering if some people maybe got some of the delayed ones? If not, we just had a LOT of good surveys yesterday.

Hedy
07-16-2008, 10:18 AM

I got the hair one-though I'd read it wouldn't credit, but thought it looked like fun anayway. :sunshine2:

MooseBrains
07-16-2008, 10:23 AM
We got a lot more survey credits than usual for yesterday. I am wondering if some people maybe got some of the delayed ones? If not, we just had a LOT of good surveys yesterday.

I don't know why but I got credit for two survey's yesterday. I can't even remember the survey I take but is this a mistake? Or is it just a delay credit?

cglaura
07-16-2008, 10:35 AM
I don't know why but I got credit for two survey's yesterday. I can't even remember the survey I take but is this a mistake? Or is it just a delay credit?

It might be a delayed one. What I do that might help...I have a notebook on my desk, I write down what the survey was about and what time I finiished, then the next day when it credits, I mark it "paid". That way I have a log of what surveys I've taken, especially for those that ask, have you taken a "insert specific product here" survey in the last xx days/months? Then I can look back b/c honestly if I didn't have that I don't remember in a few hours what I've done!

MooseBrains
07-16-2008, 10:46 AM
That is a perfect idea. It really ties into my brain injury and what I have to do already to remember important things that happen during the day. I keep a journal for people I have met or commitments I make. This can just be a new kind of journal for surveys.

Great idea.

mollyeilis
07-16-2008, 12:42 PM
It might be a delayed one. What I do that might help...I have a notebook on my desk, I write down what the survey was about and what time I finiished, then the next day when it credits, I mark it "paid". That way I have a log of what surveys I've taken, especially for those that ask, have you taken a "insert specific product here" survey in the last xx days/months? Then I can look back b/c honestly if I didn't have that I don't remember in a few hours what I've done!

I also put what time I take surveys, just in case I get into a 24 hour cycle (for some reason my 24 hour thing has lifted to some extent, maybe b/c I'm doing them relatively early in my day?) so I know when to come back.

And being on the west coast, I get those delayed ones, where I finish one after midnight eastern time, and I know it won't credit the next day, but it will credit the *following* day...I like keeping track of those.

iluvamystery89
07-16-2008, 01:35 PM
no DS options for me today :( i'll keep trying, but it's not looking good...oh well, back to work.

marcymajor
07-16-2008, 03:05 PM
i'm truly sorry you are having such a bad time getting a ds g/f. just relax for a while and i can guarantee before the day is over you will get one. i feel like i know you (after all our messages about surveys and such) and i know you will prevail. have a wonderful day and keep smiling.:sunshine:

mollyeilis
07-16-2008, 04:02 PM
A whole bunch of options just opened up for me. Just in case that info helps anyone else!

spring
07-16-2008, 04:28 PM
Earlier today I did the Hair one with the same results as everyone else. I haven't been able to get back to trying until a little while ago. This time I got one or bathroom fixtures. It required me to download a file, then interact with a moderator and other people to give my opinions. I spent 1/2 hour on this survey, gave what I thought were thoughtful answers, got thanked for participating, then got the SR screen that I didn't qualify. Beware if you get sucked into doing this one.

iluvamystery89
07-16-2008, 05:18 PM
finally got one about tv's! thanks marcy! :cooldance:

marcymajor
07-16-2008, 05:49 PM
i just knew you would get one g/f. i hope you have a wonderful rest of the day and a very special evening. keep on smiling.:sunshine:

mollyeilis
07-16-2008, 06:37 PM
Oh gracious. Should any of you get a survey that starts with the distinctive statement
This survey requires that pop-up blockers be turned off to allow pop-ups.

Please do the needful and click NEXT to start the Study once you are ready., settle in and enjoy the following hour!

Sometimes I think surveys just ask a bit too much of us, and this was one of them. Too many subjects. But not funny (apart from "do the needful") like the ones that say, basically, "and now for something completely different". LOL

MooseBrains
07-16-2008, 09:37 PM
I just spent over 30 minutes on an interactive on shelving, finished the entire thing and then it went back to SR and said I didn't qualify. WTHeck?

MdCaterer
07-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Drat second day in a row with no DS!!!

marcymajor
07-17-2008, 05:10 AM
i guess this is not my morning for a ds. no options no nothing. oh well, i guess i'll give it a rest for a while and try again later. i hope everyone has a great day.:sunshine:

schaery
07-17-2008, 10:38 AM
I haven't had any options under DS either since Sunday. Finally got qualified for an OTX survey today but had to leave my computer for about 10 minutes. When I came back it said my session had expired. :cry:

MooseBrains
07-17-2008, 11:42 AM
I am so forgetful that after I finished my DS for the past 3 days I have forgotten to go and get the SM survey afterwards. Oh, life with the brain is so interesting.

marcymajor
07-17-2008, 11:56 AM
i think the survey gods are frowning down on me today. i have been trying since very early this morning to get a ds and i have been booted out of 4 of them so far and now there are no options and no surveys available. otx is telling me that i have reached my limit for the day and to try again tomorrow. oh well, it's not the end of the world but it would be nice to at least get one survey today. any small prayers would be greatly appreciated. thanks everyone and have a wonderful thursday.:sunshine:

schaery
07-17-2008, 12:18 PM
Oh gracious. Should any of you get a survey that starts with the distinctive statement , settle in and enjoy the following hour!

Sometimes I think surveys just ask a bit too much of us, and this was one of them. Too many subjects. But not funny (apart from "do the needful") like the ones that say, basically, "and now for something completely different". LOL

Whew! Thank goodness for small favors. I got the "needful" survey yesterday but when after I did the "needful" I kept getting a page that asked for a user name and password. No matter what I did it kept coming back to that page so I obviously didn't take it. Glad I didn't end up spending an hour on that one.

lanny76
07-17-2008, 02:42 PM
No options for me today so far, either. Except for getting taken to an OTX that said I had reached my max already - well it hasn't been 24 hours yet, so of course I couldn't take one! And no others at all - oh well, I have only missed one, so missing another won't be the end of my world. I can go take a nap now - and do I ever need one!

lanny76
07-17-2008, 02:43 PM
I am so forgetful that after I finished my DS for the past 3 days I have forgotten to go and get the SM survey afterwards. Oh, life with the brain is so interesting.

Haven't forgotten to check for SMs - just am not getting any!!

marcymajor
07-17-2008, 03:19 PM
i finally get into a ds and it takes me to otx - the funny thing is that otx has been telling me for almost 4 hours now that i have exceeded my limit (even though it has been well over 24 hours since my last survey) so of course i get that same message. kinda made me chuckle a little.:rotfl:

iluvamystery89
07-17-2008, 03:23 PM
i finally get into a ds and it takes me to otx - the funny thing is that otx has been telling me for almost 4 hours now that i have exceeded my limit (even though it has been well over 24 hours since my last survey) so of course i get that same message. kinda made me chuckle a little.:rotfl:

at least you've got a sense of humor about it, marcy :sunshine2: i can't get a DS either. i guess we'll just have to keep trying! :computer: keep smilin' g/f! :banana:

marcymajor
07-17-2008, 03:44 PM
i'm trying to keep smiling but after trying for over 10 hours today to get a ds i think my mood is about the change. what do you think g/f? should i just keep trying or should i give up? i need some guidance and maybe a really good laugh as the only credit i've gotten so far today is yesterdays survey. help me please.:confused:

iluvamystery89
07-17-2008, 03:59 PM
noooooo don't give up! i just got one on cameras and if i can get one, you will too! here's a laugh for ya (found this looking up jokes for clients at work): how did burger king get dairy queen pregnant? he forgot to wrap his whopper! HAHA! corny, i know, but i can't help but giggle at it! :sunshine2:

marcymajor
07-17-2008, 04:04 PM
thanks g/f - i needed to laugh and that joke was cute. i just tried again and the only option is if i have a kid 2-5 in my hh (which i don't) so who knows if and when i will get one today but i promise i won't give up. thanks again - it was really and truly appreciated.:thanks:

marcymajor
07-17-2008, 04:57 PM
i got one - i finally got one. it was on toys for children. i completed it and got the congrats page. now i feel better.:cooldance:

lanny76
07-17-2008, 05:13 PM
noooooo don't give up! i just got one on cameras and if i can get one, you will too! here's a laugh for ya (found this looking up jokes for clients at work): how did burger king get dairy queen pregnant? he forgot to wrap his whopper! HAHA! corny, i know, but i can't help but giggle at it! :sunshine2:

:rotfl:
That's a good one!
Still none at all available for me. I don't know that I can get one tomorrow either, as we are going to take our kids to a Thomas the Tank Engine Day thing a couple hours from where we live. So -- I might miss 2 in a row. Sigh - that's life, I guess. I'll keep trying, maybe one will pop up for me later!

iluvamystery89
07-17-2008, 05:32 PM
i got one - i finally got one. it was on toys for children. i completed it and got the congrats page. now i feel better.:cooldance:

you're so very welcome and YAYYYY! :party: persistence paid off again!

iluvamystery89
07-17-2008, 05:33 PM
That's a good one!
Still none at all available for me. I don't know that I can get one tomorrow either, as we are going to take our kids to a Thomas the Tank Engine Day thing a couple hours from where we live. So -- I might miss 2 in a row. Sigh - that's life, I guess. I'll keep trying, maybe one will pop up for me later!

thanks! :rotfl: my client seemed to like it, lol. don't give up! those sneaky, little options pop up when you least expect it! :computer:

jfrog
07-17-2008, 05:51 PM
Arrgghh!! I finally got one last night-it was an interactive on bathroom fixtures/faucets/towel holders...got all the way through and was enjoying the change in format...got back to the sr page and was informed that I didn't qualify...just like Moosebrains--sigh! I'll keep trying too--:confused:

lanny76
07-17-2008, 05:57 PM
Took an OTX and tried GF again, and what do you know - options! Got one about the toys, with commercials in it. :banana:

marcymajor
07-17-2008, 06:04 PM
that's the one i got - it wasn't too bad and the commercials were okay to look at. it just a lot of time today just to get a ds but once i finished my ds i did a sm and got credit for that. well at least i got 2 out of 3 today. i am giving up on otx and will try again tomorrow. you are right - persistence does pay off as well as a lot of patience. have a great evening all.:sunshine:

MooseBrains
07-17-2008, 09:53 PM
I am back on a late evening schedule. By the time I get home from work, cook dinner, bath the wee one and change it is about now. So before I go directly to the DS I check here to see what is working and what is not.

Wish me luck I am going to give it a try.

penn19
07-17-2008, 10:18 PM
Arrgghh!! I finally got one last night-it was an interactive on bathroom fixtures/faucets/towel holders...got all the way through and was enjoying the change in format...got back to the sr page and was informed that I didn't qualify...just like Moosebrains--sigh! I'll keep trying too--:confused:

I refuse to do those for 80 cents. I do another survey from time to time (NOT another rewards site, but through AOL) and I get paid $20-$30 for those.

MooseBrains
07-17-2008, 10:58 PM
Yeah, I guess it is an hour later and I got the one with the videos for toys and peanut butter.

Then I did remember to go and get the SM survey so I did ok today.

mirandag819
07-17-2008, 11:05 PM
I refuse to do those for 80 cents. I do another survey from time to time (NOT another rewards site, but through AOL) and I get paid $20-$30 for those.

I had one of those a week or so again on faucets, it did take me to the congrats page and I did get credit, but I couldn't helping thinking it was so long and detailed for .80 an hour in an interactive survey like that is worth way more then .80

iluvamystery89
07-18-2008, 10:02 AM
i just spent well over 15 minutes doing a survey on credit cards THEN it tells me they've filled their "completables" for the day and boots me out! :computer:

marcymajor
07-18-2008, 10:13 AM
that's not fair after having spent 15 minutes on a survey. i just know you will get another one pretty quickly so as you told me yesterday - don't give up - there is a ds out there with your name on it. have a great day and a terrific weekend.:sunshine:

jenvance
07-18-2008, 10:21 AM
I have not got a DS in two days :( and I still have no options.

PSL1013
07-18-2008, 10:29 AM
i just spent well over 15 minutes doing a survey on credit cards THEN it tells me they've filled their "completables" for the day and boots me out! :computer:

I got this same exact one and it did the same thing to me...made me so mad to have it end like that! Now there is nothing available that I qualify for unless I have kids, which I don't! :computer:

mirandag819
07-18-2008, 10:36 AM
I got the same credit card one last night too.... spend about 15 mins on it before it told me that the survey was full.

jenvance
07-18-2008, 10:50 AM
Okay I take back my last post, I just finally got a ds, but it was very strange. It was about my religious preference and the way I feel about my self confidence and which items I would purchase out of two (one name brand and one not). But it was pretty short and I got taken back to the SR Congrats page. It was a little interesting.

deana
07-19-2008, 01:06 PM
I am unable to get a survey for 2 days....doesn't even give me any options....just that "if you are not so and so, click here" like you get when you have already completed a survey. I am beginning to feel banned!!:confused:

MooseBrains
07-19-2008, 07:08 PM
I am so happy, I was doing a survey on credit cards and was very well into it. Then it asked about when I used them last.

I have been telling everyone all week. I'M DEBT FREE! I only used 1 credit card for our Disney trip and the same for a few purchases here. Then I paid it off in full.

I got disqualified because I don't use my credit cards. Dave Ramsey would be so proud of me. I am already.

monicaabbeysmom
07-20-2008, 04:04 PM
I got to the very end of the survey... spent about 30- 45 minutes on it and once I answered the very last question. A message stating quota full came up.:computer: I can't believe this!! I just wanted to warn others you might want to look out if you get this daily survey in case there is a problem with it. Wouldn't want anyone else to waste their time like I just did!!
Monica:hugs:

mirandag819
07-20-2008, 04:15 PM
I got to the very end of the survey... spent about 30- 45 minutes on it and once I answered the very last question. A message stating quota full came up.:computer: I can't believe this!! I just wanted to warn others you might want to look out if you get this daily survey in case there is a problem with it. Wouldn't want anyone else to waste their time like I just did!!
Monica:hugs:

I had this one as my SM survey today and had the same problem as you. I thought it was just timing maybe it filled up while I was in the middle of taking it, but I took this at like 8 a.m., so clearly they knew it was full before you started taking the survey. I don't get why it would let you take the WHOLE thing and then tell you quota full, when it knew that from the get go. Bummer ! I hope you get another daily survey if you haven't already

funcouple6
07-20-2008, 04:55 PM
I had problems they do everything from stop in the middle of a survey to say they met their quota to there are no surveys available. I thought one a day was available regardless.

cglaura
07-20-2008, 05:13 PM
Beware the music survey, it asked about music you listen to and download, etc, fairly long. It didn't go to congrats page and it's letting dh take another one.

Argh!! I forget to look back through these....I just went through about 25 minutes of this all the way to end to get a Quota Full page. :computer: I reported it to them.

cglaura
07-20-2008, 06:12 PM
eI got the mp3 today also, I submitted the link to them on the ds page/report errors.

I just hate when they put the qualifiers at the END of the survey. They should be first, I don't mind getting booted in a few minutes but at the end of a completed, took my time survey, yep.

funcouple6: One survey a day is available to every to try to get...but doesn't mean you'll fit the requirements they may be looking for (like in my case they may not be looking for, or already got enough responses from a divorced 39 year old mid income female).

I know you are new and reading the forums alot for answers (best thing to do!), not sure if you know / read yet that even when you get the page that says, something along the lines of, sorry, we have no surveys for you today, check back tomorrow...you can keep trying to get one, just go back click on the Daily Survey link / page again. They add new surveys all day and if you have the time to check back throughout the day you may likely eventually get one. Just always use the same email and personal info.

mom2cuties
07-20-2008, 06:39 PM
Yep, this just happened to me too. I'm beyond annoyed! I thought I had qualified but after 20 minutes of answering questions, it appears I did not. I hate wasting time. :computer:

hjohnson6
07-20-2008, 06:46 PM
I've had the same issue with a Credit Card survey and a Beef Jerky survey. It is highly annoying!

Nynaeve
07-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Argh!! I forget to look back through these....I just went through about 25 minutes of this all the way to end to get a Quota Full page. :computer: I reported it to them.

Me too! :mad:
That was an interesting one too.

athoods
07-20-2008, 07:59 PM
same thing happened to me and it kicked me out and hasn't let me try aagain since. No more new surveys is the message i get.

sunshinecindy
07-20-2008, 08:05 PM
same thing happened to me and it kicked me out and hasn't let me try aagain since. No more new surveys is the message i get.

Um, you siggy looks a little odd.

penn19
07-20-2008, 08:52 PM

ugh! Just got this one. Got to the very end, and it said sorry quota full! That is bunk (as my 7 year old says)

IckyMickey
07-20-2008, 09:06 PM
I am so happy, I was doing a survey on credit cards and was very well into it. Then it asked about when I used them last.

I have been telling everyone all week. I'M DEBT FREE! I only used 1 credit card for our Disney trip and the same for a few purchases here. Then I paid it off in full.

I got disqualified because I don't use my credit cards. Dave Ramsey would be so proud of me. I am already.

I thought you were disqualified because you only use one, but I put in 3 and went on to the next set of questions, answered them and then was told their quota was already full. I was at about 70% done according to their bar! Ugh!

I would skip this one completely if anyone gets it, it's not worth taking the chance!

kayjo
07-21-2008, 12:24 AM
DH got a DS tonight on steak sauces that did not take him back to the SR congrats page. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it it credits but I don't think it will.

mindyd2006
07-21-2008, 12:03 PM
Hi,

I did two surveys over the weekend and completed them both and I haven't been paid for either one has any one else had this problem?

Thanks!

hjohnson6
07-21-2008, 12:06 PM
Hi,

I did two surveys over the weekend and completed them both and I haven't been paid for either one has any one else had this problem?

Thanks!

I haven't been credited for two surveys either but I figure Greenfield is just being slow.

mindyd2006
07-21-2008, 12:11 PM
Hi,

I did two surveys over the weekend and got through them both and they are still not showing paid I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

Thanks!

marcymajor
07-21-2008, 12:14 PM
gf surveys that you take friday thru sunday will either post at 9:30 am or 12:30 pm on monday - unless there is a monday holiday and then they will post on tuesday. if it did not post at 9:30 it should hopefully post at 12:30. i hope this eases you mind a bit. have a wonderful day and keep smiling.:sunshine:

mollyeilis
07-21-2008, 12:15 PM
Surveys taken over the weekend will either credit by, I think, 6:30 Eastern time or, as I'm expecting today, 12:30 Eastern time.

mindyd2006
07-21-2008, 12:50 PM
Thank you everyone for the help I was starting to worry but they both just credited:clap:

KJFAE
07-21-2008, 04:41 PM
Wow - I've been trying all day to get a DS & finally got one on Pizza - the fastest, easiest survey I've ever gotten!

mirandag819
07-21-2008, 10:56 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRR ! I had just done 3 qualifying ones that took almost an hour and went to try again and got a message that says "We are performing system maintenance to improve your future experiences" and it won't be back until well after midnight! :computer: That sucks.... I want to get the big bonus this month and I don't like missing a day over an outage! :computer:

zoodoyle
07-21-2008, 11:05 PM
I did one tonight, but when it was done I got that page about the site being worked on, so we'll have to wait and see tomorrow if it credits!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!! :sunshine:

marcymajor
07-22-2008, 04:05 AM
i just completed a ds on computers, got the congrats page and when i went to check to make sure that it would say that there are no new surveys (my clue that it hopefully will credit) it had more options up with my email address. does this mean the first one did not go thru and i won't get credit? i am confused as this has never happened before.:confused:

sunshinecindy
07-22-2008, 06:36 AM
i just completed a ds on computers, got the congrats page and when i went to check to make sure that it would say that there are no new surveys (my clue that it hopefully will credit) it had more options up with my email address. does this mean the first one did not go thru and i won't get credit? i am confused as this has never happened before.:confused:

Marcy....just one question for you. When the heck do you sleep?

marcymajor
07-22-2008, 07:56 AM
i go to sleep early so i am able to get a survey early in the morning. my body is used to getting up early so i get up early so i can get more done during the day. i'm sort of an early morning person as my house is quiet at that time and i feel better getting up early. does that make any sense? have a wonderful day.:sunshine:

bbangel
07-22-2008, 11:53 AM
Marcy....just one question for you. When the heck do you sleep?

Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black? :rotfl:

mirandag819
07-22-2008, 12:09 PM
Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black? :rotfl:

Really ! I am always wondering when you sleep Cindy!

askomsky
07-22-2008, 02:40 PM
:rotfl: I was thinking the same thing.

BTW did anyone have any luck with a DS today? I haven't had any options, first time in a month.

DH was able to get a SM and I finally got an OTX, but I really want my big bonus!

Tiggerific711
07-22-2008, 02:42 PM
I finally got one on direct to dvd movies. Now hopefully it'll credit!

mollyeilis
07-22-2008, 03:18 PM
First time in a LONG time...

I just went through a survey about printer cartridges that mentioned a movie deal thing....it felt like it went through just fine, but now it's letting me take another. Wow, it hasn't happened to me for forever.

Thankfully I always check!

marcymajor
07-22-2008, 03:27 PM
that happened to me early this morning (i checked too) and now when i try to take another ds it says there are no new surveys available - try again tomorrow (no options either) so i don't know if the one i did earlier will credit tomorrow or not. any ideas.:confused:

lurkyloo
07-22-2008, 03:28 PM
OK, I have a question about that - I've been given a second survey today too!

I did an entire survey, was returned to SR, and then checked to see if I could get another to make sure it went through. Well, it took me to a second survey so I did it, figuring my first one didn't credit.

But when I finished that one, it took me through ANOTHER screener instead of straight to the page that sez I can't take anymore surveys... After the screener I got "we don't have any surveys for you right now..."

So.... does that mean one of my 2 surveys "stuck" or am I not gonna get any credit?

mollyeilis
07-22-2008, 03:33 PM
Oh goodness gracious, what did they do to their site last night??????

It's going to be interesting, to see if we all get 5 surveys crediting tomorrow, or none after taking what they offer.

marcymajor, as you know, that phrase "none now, come back tomorrow" is their default message. I've always waited for the page where there are NO options, just the "if you aren't this email click here", b/c that page shows me that the survey "took". The other message means a big ol' nothing, and especially today, it seems!

marcymajor
07-22-2008, 03:40 PM
it makes you kinda wonder if anyone else is having these same problems or is it just confined to us? i did get the page about my email if this isn't you click here so maybe it will credit. only time will tell. lets all keep our fingers and toes crossed and say a prayer that we each get credit for at least one of the surveys we actually completed today.:rotfl:

mollyeilis
07-22-2008, 03:43 PM
I never got into another survey (no hypertension and no business decisions, so no surveys!), but then when I went back, I got the "good" page too. :p

juliokirkland
07-22-2008, 03:58 PM
I don't think it's confined to you guys.

I took a Greenfield survey just now. Got the confimation page. And then went to verify, by trying to do another survey. Got into another survey :confused: and had one of the pages stop loading. It said to refresh if idle at 100% for more than 10 seconds. So i clicked on the refresh tab and it took me to the begining of the survey again and eventually to a weird unable to continue page. Went back to try and do another survey and got the "no new surveys" page. Hopefully my initial survey credits tomorrow.

jenvance
07-22-2008, 04:07 PM
I can't get ANY surveys, I have been trying all day

Iteach
07-22-2008, 04:12 PM
I took a survey around 8 this morning and got the SR congrats page. Reading this thread, I decided to go in a check to make sure I couldn't take another one and it's letting me, although I didn't qualify for anything. I don't want to do the wrong thing and keep trying if the first will credit, but I also can only miss 2 more before I won't qualify for the big bonus. Do you think it's just a GF glitch?

askomsky
07-22-2008, 04:54 PM
I took a survey around 8 this morning and got the SR congrats page. Reading this thread, I decided to go in a check to make sure I couldn't take another one and it's letting me, although I didn't qualify for anything. I don't want to do the wrong thing and keep trying if the first will credit, but I also can only miss 2 more before I won't qualify for the big bonus. Do you think it's just a GF glitch?

Who knows, IMHO I would take another one bc everytime I get the congrats page It won't let me take another one. BUT then again I was able to get into a survey this morning, but then my pc locked up and i Had to reboot. Ever since then I'm getting the same screen as I would have if I had taken one for the day. I'm not sure what to think, since I've tried off and on all day with no luck.

lanny76
07-22-2008, 05:13 PM
I keep having no options most of the time, but did manage to get a survey about evaluation of credit card applications I might get in the mail.
The fact I have little to none to choose from in my regular daily survey might explain why there are are usually no options in the SM for DH anymore - even though his age/gender definitely puts him in a very different sort of demographics than me! Apparently, not different enough, tho.
Very interesting to me, some of these other posts - GF seems to be having a funny month.

chipndale
07-22-2008, 05:22 PM
I was able to get a DS around 3pm today... I got the congratulations page but I didn't check to see if I could take another survey. I guess I better go and check.

Has anyone been able to get an OTX survey? I tried all day yesterday and most of today and I just keep getting the same couple of surveys!

cglaura
07-22-2008, 05:31 PM

Well, I never even go check. I get the SR Congratulations header w/ the paragraph disclaimer thingy, I'm done, I dont' even go back to that page until the next day. I'd rather go on the side of caution and risk a credit than putting a bee in greenfield's bonnet.

I've always rec'd credit after getting that page. I thought the "guidelines" were that if you receive that page you should not even attempt another (I could be wrong on that, and not criticizing those that check, that is just my understanding of how daily surveys go.).

mollyeilis
07-22-2008, 05:36 PM
I've always rec'd credit after getting that page. I thought the "guidelines" were that if you receive that page you should not even attempt another (I could be wrong on that, and not criticizing those that check, that is just my understanding of how daily surveys go.).

From what I've understood, is that if you clear cookies and then go try again, THAT is being naughty and sneaky and tricky. But just to go from the "congrats" page to a page where you can click the Daily Opinion Survey link again, and click on the big green picture, to see if it offers you something, is just double-checking that it really "took".

But they are definitely having some floopiness over there, b/c of what seemed to be, in my case, a delayed "taking" of the survey I did. v. v. odd, to copy Bridget Jones. :p

cglaura
07-22-2008, 05:45 PM
From what I've understood, is that if you clear cookies and then go try again, THAT is being naughty and sneaky and tricky. But just to go from the "congrats" page to a page where you can click the Daily Opinion Survey link again, and click on the big green picture, to see if it offers you something, is just double-checking that it really "took".

But they are definitely having some floopiness over there, b/c of what seemed to be, in my case, a delayed "taking" of the survey I did. v. v. odd, to copy Bridget Jones. :p

Gotcha, I knew that about the cookies thing, just thought it was standard practice to accept the congrats page as you got one. I didn't realize there ever was an issue of a survey "not taking" when you've received that particular page. Now, getting som funky ending page, like that white one w/ black text that was floating around a few months ago..those I went back and checked.

I've been reading about the floopy there today so I realize today is of special concern that things aren't taking...I guess my question was why people check after getting the congrats, which I gues is b/c some have missed credits even when getting that page?

Now, if I could only get one today! I'm not hypertensive, and none of above give me nada.

(I love Bridget btw!!)

jenvance
07-22-2008, 05:52 PM
I just take a survey on cleaning products. And I got the Congrats page.

mollyeilis
07-22-2008, 05:52 PM
Yep, the congrats page, and before that, the "you've exceeded" page, have never been as much of an absolute as checking to see if you can take another. In my experience at least.:p

bbangel
07-22-2008, 05:54 PM
See, now I just learned something new. I wouldn't have thought clearing cookies would matter for the DS as I didn't think there was cookies involved in that process.

mollyeilis
07-22-2008, 06:02 PM
True true, hadn't thought about that. :)

I might just be going off of ancient rules, back when we thought we could switch between members in the household, which involved clearing cookies and having the other person go for a survey. not allowed not allowed not allowed for anyone who is new and skimming.

BUT I also know that I have just barely caught myself in putting a mistake in when entering my info for the surveys, and if I had gone through, it would have caused my demos to be different than they are. Thank goodness I have caught myself!

When I'm shopping, I shop around then clear cookies and go through. Sometimes that day I have entered my info to try for surveys, and once I clear, I have to re-enter it. I feel in peril each time I do that, for fear that I enter it wrong.

So even if it's ancient info and not based on how DS's are done, it can still be a dangerous matter, re-entering info like that.

I think I'm getting a bit loopy; woke up insanely tired and haven't had lunch yet (it's 3 my time) so I think I'd better stop talking now. :headache::rolleyes:

bbangel
07-22-2008, 06:07 PM
I understand the 3:00 loopiness that can arise. Now go eat something!

mmm611
07-22-2008, 07:11 PM

I just went through a survey about printer cartridges that mentioned a movie deal thing....it felt like it went through just fine, but now it's letting me take another. Wow, it hasn't happened to me for forever.

Well, if it helps, I got this one yesterday or the day before and it DID credit.

amarazas
07-22-2008, 07:48 PM
Well, if it helps, I got this one yesterday or the day before and it DID credit.

Me too, I did get credit as well. A couple times throughout the day I do get options, but nothing goes into a survey. I'm glad it's just not me though! DH couldn't do a SM today either!

I can't get an OTX either. :computer:

funcouple6
07-22-2008, 08:18 PM
ok Greenfield has asked me for a password to continue onto a survey??? Never seen this before

cglaura
07-22-2008, 08:28 PM

Well, since you guys were having issues, I decided to go through and check after getting the congrats page (I normally just close out after getting that page). I had options as if it were the first time there today. However, I decided to be a guinea pig and didn't try for one and just stayed with my original "SR congrats I could be a $50,000 winner!" page, so we'll see if I get credit tomorrow. My survey today was on coffee ads. I hope it does, I'm at 20 if this credits, and the end of the month is usually slim pickins.

Iteach
07-22-2008, 08:41 PM
I've decided not to try and take another today either. Doing that would put me on a late rotation and I just got out of that. Since the GF "problem" I don't normally check when I get the SR congrats screen, I just take it that it will credit. It was just when I saw this thread that I decided to check. I get a SM and OTX about once, at the most twice a week. It will be interesting tomorrow to see if all of our surveys credit!

Iteach
07-22-2008, 08:48 PM
ok Greenfield has asked me for a password to continue onto a survey??? Never seen this before

Several of us got that survey the other day and none of us had a password. Mine asked for a code. It looked like it was going to be on soap. There was nothing I could do but back out and try for another one. I have been doing surveys for quite awhile and this has never happened before. If a survey does ask you to enter a code they usually tell you on the first page, give you the code and tell you to write it down as you won't be able to go back and get it. That's exactly what I do and have always gotten into the survey. So, you were not alone on this one!

askomsky
07-22-2008, 08:54 PM
Well, since you guys were having issues, I decided to go through and check after getting the congrats page (I normally just close out after getting that page). I had options as if it were the first time there today. However, I decided to be a guinea pig and didn't try for one and just stayed with my original "SR congrats I could be a $50,000 winner!" page, so we'll see if I get credit tomorrow. My survey today was on coffee ads. I hope it does, I'm at 20 if this credits, and the end of the month is usually slim pickins.

Yes BUT if you tried after 8pm and had options IMHO that's the "late" rotation you could get on. Meaning if I took one this morning and then after 8pm (seems to be the "magic" GF hour) that'll put me on the late rotation. So tomorrow I wouldn't be able to take one until after 8pm if that makes any sense?

Like today for example, I tried to get one, was put into one but my pc froze. I haven't had options ALL day long, but I do now. IF I take it now I'll be stuck on the late rotation. So I would rather wait and take it in the morning so I won't be. So it doesn't suprise me that you have options now, if you checked at 6 or 7 EST and had options I would say otherwise KWIM?

cglaura
07-22-2008, 09:02 PM
Yes BUT if you tried after 8pm and had options IMHO that's the "late" rotation you could get on. Meaning if I took one this morning and then after 8pm (seems to be the "magic" GF hour) that'll put me on the late rotation. So tomorrow I wouldn't be able to take one until after 8pm if that makes any sense?

Like today for example, I tried to get one, was put into one but my pc froze. I haven't had options ALL day long, but I do now. IF I take it now I'll be stuck on the late rotation. So I would rather wait and take it in the morning so I won't be. So it doesn't suprise me that you have options now, if you checked at 6 or 7 EST and had options I would say otherwise KWIM?

I checked as soon as I was done today's survey, at 7:50pm...I usually never check back I just take it, get the congrats, wait 24 hours and try again. I only checked today b/c I was curious as alot seemed to be having issues.

I didn't realize there were rotations, I just thought you were supposed to wait at least 24 hours after you finished the last one. I'm learning alot today :rotfl:

I've decided not to try and take another today either. Doing that would put me on a late rotation and I just got out of that. Since the GF "problem" I don't normally check when I get the SR congrats screen, I just take it that it will credit. It was just when I saw this thread that I decided to check. I get a SM and OTX about once, at the most twice a week. It will be interesting tomorrow to see if all of our surveys credit!

DD just took the sm survey, and it credited on the hour, she clicked on it again and it said no new surveys, not that she already took one. So I'm hoping they are going through ok and my ds will credit ok tomorrow.

funcouple6
07-22-2008, 09:05 PM
oh I thought my Pc was giving me the blues as it seems hard to get a credit for offers but the surveys credit and occassionally Im thrown a bone or two LOL

Wendi63
07-22-2008, 09:10 PM
I got this one today, too. Just had to back out since I have no clue what the code was supposed to be. Thankfully, I was able to complete another survey.:sunshine:

askomsky
07-22-2008, 09:11 PM
I checked as soon as I was done today's survey, at 7:50pm...I usually never check back I just take it, get the congrats, wait 24 hours and try again. I only checked today b/c I was curious as alot seemed to be having issues.

I didn't realize there were rotations, I just thought you were supposed to wait at least 24 hours after you finished the last one. I'm learning alot today :rotfl:

I think GF has it set so you end up on one of two rotations, I'm not sure exactly but I do know that if I take one after 8pm I Have to wait until 8pm the following day. BUT If I take one at 7am one morning the next morning I can take it at 6am, if I don't take it until 1pm one day I can take it 7am the following day. I'm only taking one a day but it "appears" to be on of two rotations. I usually do go back and check to make sure I get the "exceed" or whatever the new screen is and GF won't allow me to take another one most of the time ( I was burned before like the other's mentioned above, which is why I always check). So GF does have some sort of check and balance bc I'm only able to take one a day unless I want to get on a late rotation.
I think someone mentioned back in the winter time that it seems like there is either once every 24 hrs or once a day.

LIke I said 8pm or there abouts seemed like the magic hour, it could be earlier or later give or take 15-30 mins. With you finishing so close to 8pm, I still have my doubts that it wasn't a "late" rotation option. Hopefully yours will credit tomorrow. I'll be curious if it does bc then "my" theory would be that those options you just got were the late rotation. (Again all my "theory" in how I've seen it work)

Am I over anaylizing this???? :rotfl:

cglaura
07-22-2008, 09:13 PM
A few days ago I got one that had a password, but didn't go to a page to input, I had to back out. I reported it, I think a few did. I guess they tried to fix it but fogot to include the initial password page again.

So today when I got that (recognized the page layout & colors), I put in the password I got the other day and it let me in! However I didn't qualify, I guess they only want weathly soap buyers! Or they had enough mid-income results.

askomsky
07-22-2008, 09:15 PM
A few days ago I got one that had a password, but didn't go to a page to input, I had to back out. I reported it, I think a few did. I guess they tried to fix it but fogot to include the initial password page again.

So today when I got that (recognized the page layout & colors), I put in the password I got the other day and it let me in! However I didn't qualify, I guess they only want weathly soap buyers! Or they had enough mid-income results.

That's exactly what happened to me, got the password but no where to input it, so yesterday when it asked for a password I tried making one up thinking that's what they wanted then I realized and put 2 and 2 together and thankfully still had it written down and it let me in and take the survey and it credited!

cglaura
07-22-2008, 09:29 PM
I think GF has it set so you end up on one of two rotations, I'm not sure exactly but I do know that if I take one after 8pm I Have to wait until 8pm the following day. BUT If I take one at 7am one morning the next morning I can take it at 6am, if I don't take it until 1pm one day I can take it 7am the following day. I'm only taking one a day but it "appears" to be on of two rotations. I usually do go back and check to make sure I get the "exceed" or whatever the new screen is and GF won't allow me to take another one most of the time ( I was burned before like the other's mentioned above, which is why I always check). So GF does have some sort of check and balance bc I'm only able to take one a day unless I want to get on a late rotation.
I think someone mentioned back in the winter time that it seems like there is either once every 24 hrs or once a day.

LIke I said 8pm or there abouts seemed like the magic hour, it could be earlier or later give or take 15-30 mins. With you finishing so close to 8pm, I still have my doubts that it wasn't a "late" rotation option. Hopefully yours will credit tomorrow. I'll be curious if it does bc then "my" theory would be that those options you just got were the late rotation. (Again all my "theory" in how I've seen it work)

Am I over anaylizing this???? :rotfl:

Nope! It makes sense what you are saying, I just never used that method. I just try until I get one, then wait 24 hours, try again. The latest I've taken one was 11:42pm est, and that rec'd next day credit, I didn't think it would, thought it would count for the next day so close to midnight. So then I skipped the next day to get back early morning tries the following day. It is funny how everyone has their own "system" !

marcymajor
07-23-2008, 06:10 AM
i can't get a ds at all this morning. the only option is i use vista as my operating system (which i don't) and when i check none of the above i get the spiel about no new surveys available. it is still early so hopefully gf will add some new surveys as the day goes on. one can only hope. everyone on sr and the forum have a wonderful wednesday.:sunshine:

funcouple6
07-23-2008, 06:26 AM
I have not been able to get any either.

OhMari
07-23-2008, 08:39 AM
i can't get a ds at all this morning. the only option is i use vista as my operating system (which i don't) and when i check none of the above i get the spiel about no new surveys available. it is still early so hopefully gf will add some new surveys as the day goes on. one can only hope. everyone on sr and the forum have a wonderful wednesday.:sunshine:

I have to sometimes do projects on my boss's computer and he has VISTA. So I clicked on it. For the survey, you don't have to be a VISTA user. They want to know why people are afraid to use the operating system. It did a Tutorial, to help you use it, and would you purchase the system after you do the Tutorial. So maybe click on the option. At home, I do not have VISTA and at work, I am thinking of getting it, so it gave me the survey.

marcymajor
07-23-2008, 09:19 AM
thanks for your advice but doesn't it say to qualify that you have to use vista as your operating system. i don't want to lie and check that box and get into trouble. if you think i should try this survey even though i do not use vista please let me know. any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated. have a wonderful wednesday and again thanks.:sunshine:

ravensdreamer
07-23-2008, 12:35 PM
Has everyones daily survey from yesterday credited?

I usually do a late one, so mine credits late, but the one i did yesterday wasn't as late as normal and it has not credited yet and with the survey thing hanging overhead I fear it not...LOL

Lynn
KY

update

just credited...you guys are good kharma..LOL

goofy08
07-23-2008, 12:40 PM
Mine didn't and I took it early in the day. I got caught in the "weirdness" that others are talking about, with getting the congrats but being able to get another right after. I hope GF gets it together soon.

jenvance
07-23-2008, 12:40 PM
Mine has credited.

askomsky
07-23-2008, 12:44 PM
I didn't get credit either so it must have been in that weird cycle. I tried all day long and it wouldn't give me any options although I had some in the morning. Oh well, i did get one this morning and I went to check after getting the congrats page and it had more options so I tried again but then it kicked me out and didn't give me any options. Whatever GF did the other night for maintence I think broke it instead of fixing it! lol

bbangel
07-23-2008, 12:50 PM
Did anyone else have 2 credits today? I can't figure that out? Maybe part of the weirdness people were reporting yesterday?

juliokirkland
Mine was just credited. But I got credited for 2 surverys from yesterday :confused:. I also got caught up in the weirdness yesterday, where i completed a survey, got the congrats page, but was able to do another survey immediately after (wasn't sure that the 1st credited). This is the second time this month to get credit for 2 surveys from one day. I've missed one day of Greenfield surveys, but have 23 survey completed this month :confused:

Tiggerific711
I didn't get credit either so it must have been in that weird cycle. I tried all day long and it wouldn't give me any options although I had some in the morning. Oh well, i did get one this morning and I went to check after getting the congrats page and it had more options so I tried again but then it kicked me out and didn't give me any options. Whatever GF did the other night for maintence I think broke it instead of fixing it! lol

The same thing happened to me this morning! I've had 3 surveys that didn't credit this month even though I got the congrats page. Now I'm paranoid!

cglaura
07-23-2008, 01:07 PM
Alot of people yesterday were getting the congrats page, but still having options as if the survey didn't "take". So if you got 2 credits today the original probably was successful and you just actually did 2 surveys yesterday (not on purpose to cheat...alot of people were feeling like it didn't go through right the first time so wanted to be sure and took another...).

I did get credit for that one I posted about yesterday.

bartleby1
07-23-2008, 01:18 PM
Hmmm.. I just took one and got the congrats page, but it is still allowing me to take another. Is this just a new system? I don't want to take another and get in trouble but I need this one for the bonus. Ugh. What to do...

askomsky
07-23-2008, 01:30 PM
Hmmm.. I just took one and got the congrats page, but it is still allowing me to take another. Is this just a new system? I don't want to take another and get in trouble but I need this one for the bonus. Ugh. What to do...

Try again in a few mins that happened to me this morning but a few mins later all the options (and I had a lot) were gone.

cglaura
07-23-2008, 01:57 PM

Just in case you were still on the fence...that happened to me yesterday, I did not try another, and I did get my credit just fine today. Something floopy is going on with their system lately.

lanny76
07-23-2008, 02:59 PM
I think I dealt with the same survey today - said there would be code, but there was none. FUnny thing is, it told me first that I didn't qualify, but then took me right on as if I had.

Chloe'sMom
07-23-2008, 03:18 PM
I completed a survey at 7a.m. Central time and I still haven't recevied credit - would this not go through till tomorrow? I'll be bummed if I don't get the credit - that was the first survey I qualified for in days.....and it was about constipation........:angel:

~Amanda

spring
07-23-2008, 03:19 PM
Yep, got the soap one yesterday, but not knowing the password, I had to back out of it.

lanny76
07-23-2008, 03:22 PM
I completed a survey at 7a.m. Central time and I still haven't recevied credit - would this not go through till tomorrow? I'll be bummed if I don't get the credit - that was the first survey I qualified for in days.....and it was about constipation........:angel:

~Amanda

If it was a regular Greenfield survey, no, it won't show in your account history til tomorrow, 9:30 or 12:30 - HTH!

Chloe'sMom
07-23-2008, 03:23 PM
If it was a regular Greenfield survey, no, it won't show in your account history til tomorrow, 9:30 or 12:30 - HTH!

SWEET! Thanks for the answer!

iluvamystery89
07-23-2008, 04:02 PM
uhhh...k...i've taken 2 daily surveys and got the congrats page both times but it's still giving me options to take a 3rd. safe to assume this is a glitch and i shouldn't worry about it, right?

marcymajor
07-23-2008, 04:11 PM
yeah, i would not worry about it as that happened to a lot of us yesterday and i believe most of us got credit for the surveys they took yesterday. gf is having some major problems and hopefully they will fix them asap. congrats on getting 2 surveys today. so far today i have only gotten 1 (my ds). no options on sm and otx tells me i have exceeded my limit. is it me or do you think it is getting harder and harder to get surveys lately?:confused: i hope you have a wonderful evening and keep smiling.:sunshine:

juliokirkland
07-23-2008, 08:55 PM
Finally got into a Greenfield Survey after trying all day. Still no luck with an OTX survey though.

MdCaterer
07-23-2008, 09:36 PM
Man, DH just tried and three brand new options for a GF survey. Even had one listed for the car we drive but as he tried each one he did not qualify : (
I can't imagine what else they were looking for. Maybe he is just too old for them : )

MdCaterer
07-23-2008, 09:40 PM
DH must have gotten that one yesterday too because he was grumbling about passwords for surveys....

funcouple6
07-24-2008, 01:40 AM
one of my greenfield surveys froze and timed out half way through. URGGG

sweetiee
07-24-2008, 01:51 AM
I got this one the other day too. Had no idea what to put in, so I had to get out of it.

marcymajor
07-24-2008, 03:55 AM
gf surveys are still funky. i just did my ds for the morning, got the congrats page, checked to make sure it took and it is letting me take another one. i wonder if they know they have a problem and are not going to fix it or they have no idea that this problem exists. is there anyway someone can contact them to let them know that this is happening? i hope this problem gets resolved soon. everyone on sr and the forum have a happy thursday.:sunshine:

amarazas
07-24-2008, 07:16 AM
I also received the survey that needed the password, so I e-mailed Greenfield, They e-mailed me twice. The first one was just saying that they would be looking into it. But here was the second e-mail, said what to do if it happens again with the password.

Dear Amy,

Thank you very much for writing to us.

I apologize for the inconvenience that you?ve had. I would like to inform you that after you are directed to the client site you will get a password screen however you are suppose to simply click on start as the password is automatically filled by the survey.

NOTE: If the password box is not filled automatically then please put the number infront of "id=" from the address bar.
Example: https//io.qarcom/gfonline/08242/indexhtml?id=115557&gid=315557
Here the password is '115557'

Do email us if you require any further assistance, we would be more than happy to assist you.

We really appreciate your membership and continued interest in Greenfield Online surveys.

Thanks & best regards,

Nicole Dawson
Greenfield Online

jtowner
07-24-2008, 09:17 AM
Has anyone figured out what is going on with Two cents they seemed to change things up yesterday. I was trying yesterday gave me a whole list choices, I would would not get one, I would go back and try again after 3 trys all choices disappeared and states no new surveys today. Anyone know anything yet? Thanks for any help, I am confused.

Jtowner

RDGCJK
07-24-2008, 09:26 AM
I'm having the same problem. I can do the daily fine, and then when I go to do the 2 cents, no options at all available.

marcymajor
07-24-2008, 09:28 AM
i had the same problem for the last 4 days. finally got one last night around 8:30 as they finally had at least one option. i completed the survey and it credited just after 9. you may have to wait until 8 or 9 to get a sm survey as that it when they add more options. HTH.:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
07-24-2008, 09:58 AM
i just completed a DS and got the congrats page and i still have options...looks like the glitch is still going strong, lol, but i'm not falling for it this time! :computer:

MooseBrains
07-24-2008, 10:43 AM
:headache:I just realized that each day I take a survey about High Blood pressure but the paragraph and idea is different on each day. I get the congrats page but have not gotten credit for a single one! The entire time I thought I was getting surveys.

Then today I went back after taking a survey and got another on a gender testing kit. I got to the end and it didn't take me back to congrats page.

So I just went back and got another survey on ink cartridgees and it went to the congrats page

Then I went back and got another survey! This was on appliances but I didn't qualify. So I have had 2 congrats pages today, 1 that didn't go back and 1that I didn't qualify for. Yet no credits at all!

What do I do about the survey's that said congrats all week? Now I won't make the bonus:mad:

Tiggerific711
07-24-2008, 10:46 AM
:headache:I just realized that each day I take a survey about High Blood pressure but the paragraph and idea is different on each day. I get the congrats page but have not gotten credit for a single one! The entire time I thought I was getting surveys.

Then today I went back after taking a survey and got another on a gender testing kit.

I got to the end and it didn't take me back to congrats page.

What do I do about the survey's that said congrats all week? Now I won't make the bonus:mad:

I feel your pain! I've had 3 surveys this month that didn't credit after getting the congrats page. 5 didn't credit last month and I didn't get the big bonus because of it. I just keep hoping that eventually I'll get a few 2 credit days to make up for it.

jtowner
07-24-2008, 10:51 AM
I did the same about baby gender it did not take me back to congrats page, This same survey company a while back had a survey and it did the same thing. Will we be able to go get another one today, it would not let me.

Jtowner

lilianddomsmom
07-24-2008, 10:52 AM
I feel your pain! I've had 3 surveys this month that didn't credit after getting the congrats page. 5 didn't credit last month and I didn't get the big bonus because of it. I just keep hoping that eventually I'll get a few 2 credit days to make up for it.

I've also had the same problem. I've had 3 surveys this month that didn't credit for me:computer:

iluvamystery89
07-24-2008, 01:40 PM
the glitch caused me to get two survey credits for yesterday...i promise greenfield, i didn't do it on purpose!

juliokirkland
07-24-2008, 03:12 PM
Yeah, got into an greenfield survey today and got the congrats page. Now, I just need to get into an OTX survey. I haven't been able to get one since Monday.

sunshinecindy
07-24-2008, 03:33 PM
Please remember that if you get the congrats page, do not go back and take another survey even if Greenfield lets you, you will take a chance on getting banned.

mollyeilis
07-24-2008, 03:40 PM
Please remember that if you get the congrats page, do not go back and take another survey even if Greenfield lets you, you will take a chance on getting banned.

After posting the other day and going off to get food, I missed a page or so, so if you posted that yesterday or the day before, I missed it. Is this always, or recently?

Do they have ANY way of us trying to see if it "took"? Because up until a couple days ago, that was my way of seeing if it "took", and it NEVER backfired on me until yesterday (took one survey, let me take another (I waited a couple hours for the page to re-set to giving me no options), after that one it "re-set" and gave me the nice nothing page) and 2 dang surveys credited today (so I'm sitting out the DS today b/c I don't feel it's fair for me to take one today).

Surely you guys have noticed, and surely THEY have noticed, that just getting the "congratulations" page means relatively little?

askomsky
07-24-2008, 03:49 PM
After posting the other day and going off to get food, I missed a page or so, so if you posted that yesterday or the day before, I missed it. Is this always, or recently?

Do they have ANY way of us trying to see if it "took"? Because up until a couple days ago, that was my way of seeing if it "took", and it NEVER backfired on me until yesterday (took one survey, let me take another (I waited a couple hours for the page to re-set to giving me no options), after that one it "re-set" and gave me the nice nothing page) and 2 dang surveys credited today (so I'm sitting out the DS today b/c I don't feel it's fair for me to take one today).

Surely you guys have noticed, and surely THEY have noticed, that just getting the "congratulations" page means relatively little?

I agree, I just wish they would go back to the "Exceeded page" so you knew you had already taken one. That was more clear cut then not getting any options and saying "Sorry none available" but then I got used to getting that until the last few days. Something is definintely different with their system that's for sure.

I also believe that something is now interferring DS and SM survey's. The day I could NOT get a DS was the day DH took the SM before I took the DS.
So I didn't get one, since then I've taken the DS and DH can NOT get a SM survey. I've never since SM survey's have started had a problem getting both but now it appears that's not the case. I've taken them both ways, DS first then DH taken SM or vice versa never had an issue until the day after their site was down for tech. upgrades.

m 'n c
07-24-2008, 03:54 PM
Hey guys this thread has reached capacity. A new sticky has been created and a link to this thread will be in the first post. See you over there.