PDA

View Full Version : Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

TIAMOMMA
07-11-2007, 12:17 PM
Help, I just completed a survey and it said that is all the questions we have for you now. But I did not get taken back to the SR page. This is getting very confusing. I guess I'll try again.

I had the same thing happen to me - it was for some association in Pa. in regards to doctors and healthcare. This is the 2nd time this week I've completed a survey - they thanked me for completing the survey (yeah, great!) and then I don't return to the "congratulations page". GRRRR!

Tynkerbell
07-11-2007, 02:20 PM
Help, I just completed a survey and it said that is all the questions we have for you now. But I did not get taken back to the SR page. This is getting very confusing. I guess I'll try again.

I had one like that too. 10 minutes of questions, then it said "That's all the questions we have for you now" but then it did take me to SR page, but it wasn't the congratulations one, it was the You didn't qualify one. :computer:

Tasha228
07-11-2007, 03:05 PM
I got one on the first try this morning too...but that makes me think the one I did yesterday probably isn't going to credit since I know it hasn't been 24 hours.

I almost always do mine less than 24 hours apart and I always receive credit as long as it takes me back to the SR page. I'd say it usually lets me take them again about 18 to 20 hours after the previous day's.

LuvMyBoys
07-11-2007, 03:06 PM
Did anyone else do the greenfield survey on Crock Pots/Slow cookers?? I just spend 20 minutes doing the whole thing and completed it, didn't take me back to SR page.

It's allowing me to start new surveys so I guess it won't credit?? :computer: :computer: :computer:

wdwabby
07-11-2007, 03:26 PM
Did anyone else do the greenfield survey on Crock Pots/Slow cookers?? I just spend 20 minutes doing the whole thing and completed it, didn't take me back to SR page.

It's allowing me to start new surveys so I guess it won't credit?? :computer: :computer: :computer:

yes! I got the same one and completed it, didn't take me back to sunshine and when I go back, it lets me click through the filter questions, but when it gets to the start a survey point, it just says it's down for maintenance, so I can't tell whether it'll credit me (by getting that you've reached your limit page) or not (by letting me start another survey)

the new format Greenfield introduced seems to be awful - it's like they didn't even test it before allowing it to go live! :computer:

LuvMyBoys
07-11-2007, 03:28 PM
I hope it is a problem with the format then and that the darn thing credits!! I HATE completing entire long surveys and then not getting credit!! :computer:

FWIW, I went back to the survey page and did a whole new survey on car features this time, and that one took me to the Congratulations page when I finished. Then when I clicked the daily survey page again, it said "Exceeds the Limit". So I am HIGHLY doubtful that the slow cooker survey is one that would actually credit.

belbook
07-11-2007, 03:46 PM
I just did one on Bush's baked beans. It was short and easy but it said that I'd have to do 4 more surveys. It took me back to the "congrats" page but I'm wondering about the other surveys. Anyone else get this one?

PSL1013
07-11-2007, 04:03 PM
I just did one on Bush's baked beans. It was short and easy but it said that I'd have to do 4 more surveys. It took me back to the "congrats" page but I'm wondering about the other surveys. Anyone else get this one?

I got the Bush's beans one this morning....I'll probably not bother with the other surveys they send me, unless they want to pay me extra?? :angel:

Mom2aPrincess
07-11-2007, 04:04 PM
I just finished one that I thought would never end (maybe just because it was boring) about landline/wireless services my business uses....*sigh*

but I did go back to sunshine after it! :sunshine2:

Debbie Jean
07-11-2007, 04:16 PM
the new format Greenfield introduced seems to be awful - it's like they didn't even test it before allowing it to go live! :computer:

I totally agree :( It definitely requires a LOT of patience and persistance.

On the plus side, I've found there are many more surveys I'm being offered... it takes awhile to qualify, but before many times I wasn't even being given a chance.

Mom2aPrincess
07-11-2007, 04:25 PM
I just got credit for yesterday (Daily Opinion Survey Jul 10, 2007) so I'm guessing that means I didn't for Monday!! :(

Guess from now on, if it doesn't take us back to SR to just keep taking them! :computer:

SunshineGirl
07-11-2007, 04:27 PM
The good news is that our numbers looked a lot better the last two days. In fact, almost double of what they were at some points last week. Hopefully that does mean that they have added a bunch of new surveys.

belbook
07-11-2007, 04:33 PM
I just finished one that I thought would never end (maybe just because it was boring) about landline/wireless services my business uses....*sigh*

but I did go back to sunshine after it! :sunshine2:

I gave up in the middle of that one. When I had spent 20 min. and it said 25% I gave up. I might not have but it was late and I was exhausted.

mollyeilis
07-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Tricia, are other people complaining that they can't get their browser to "go" anywhere into the survey? I've tried with Safari and IE, but I know the IE for Mac isn't as up to snuff as my old computer's IE...is this just NOT compatible with Mac stuff? :(

I fill out the birthdate, email, race, etc, then press "start survey", and...nothing whatsoever.

Haven't even been able to get IN to anything beyond that point since, I guess, the 9th. (feels alot longer than only 2 days!)

lrsellars
07-11-2007, 04:46 PM
I almost always do mine less than 24 hours apart and I always receive credit as long as it takes me back to the SR page. I'd say it usually lets me take them again about 18 to 20 hours after the previous day's.

Thanks for posting this information. I've always thought it was 24 hours - didn't do one until late last night due to the kids and thought it was going to be another late night tonight. Just tried to do the survey and it let me so hopefully, it will credit!!!!!!

m 'n c
07-11-2007, 04:56 PM
the wireless phone surveys are the worst. they don't update their status bar so most of hte time you are more than 25% done. once it asks you about the sprint logo you jump from 25 to 80% done. If you get it again don't give up on it.

SunshineGirl
07-11-2007, 05:23 PM
Tricia, are other people complaining that they can't get their browser to "go" anywhere into the survey? I've tried with Safari and IE, but I know the IE for Mac isn't as up to snuff as my old computer's IE...is this just NOT compatible with Mac stuff? :(

I fill out the birthdate, email, race, etc, then press "start survey", and...nothing whatsoever.

Haven't even been able to get IN to anything beyond that point since, I guess, the 9th. (feels alot longer than only 2 days!)

That's strange. I haven't heard that at all. Our stats actually went up on the 9th and 10th from the few days before that.

icartjetta
07-11-2007, 07:18 PM
I finally got one today an easy one about jeans. Yeah:sunshine: :sunshine2: :sunshine: :sunshine2:

Mom2aPrincess
07-11-2007, 07:31 PM
I finally got one today an easy one about jeans. Yeah :sunshine2:

yea I like that one.... :sunshine2:

nolacindy
07-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Does anyone know how long the surveys will be down?

m 'n c
07-11-2007, 08:12 PM
Does anyone know how long the surveys will be down?

I just completed one. They should be working.

sjms71
07-11-2007, 09:32 PM
I was in the middle of a survey and it just stopped. Then it said daily survey is having technical difficulties? I'm still getting this message 2 hrs later?

mollyeilis
07-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Tricia...well, I'll be the first to report the problem then. :) Apple, 0S X, Safari (don't know which version) and IE for Macs... cleared cookies and cache, restarted computer...tried for 2 full days so far, goes nowhere. Doesn't even make the address bar change. No other problems.

Later I'll break out the dinosaur computer, see what happens there. I always figured I'd run into problems at some point, since you do have some wording about using IE on one of the pages of SR, I just didn't want it to be THIS week. :p

Mom2aPrincess
07-11-2007, 09:38 PM
I was in the middle of a survey and it just stopped. Then it said daily survey is having technical difficulties? I'm still getting this message 2 hrs later?

I would try clearing your cookies and history and logging in with another email address.....that always seems to work miracles for me.

ChickiePants
07-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Something really weird going on when I try to take a survey tonight. First it said it was about movie posters and I got about 5 questions into it and it suddenly started asking me the prequal questions again (do you promise to give honest answers, etc, etc), then changed to a Neosporin one. Then the same thing happened and all of a sudden it was asking about cars. When I said no, I don't have this or that car, it took me to the Greenfield main site. What the heck???? :confused:

faithhope
07-11-2007, 11:03 PM
The neosporean one kicked me out when I had pretty much finished it... UGG... I got back to the survey check boxes on SR...and then finally got the car one and finished it... (that progress bar was painfully slow)

At least I managed to finish one though... just confusing...

Faith

Magical JenK
07-11-2007, 11:40 PM
Mine started w/the movie one & then moved into a company data communications that then moved into greenfield that said I didn't qualify?! I really want like doing surveys, but they don't ever seem to work for me....

Anna
07-11-2007, 11:48 PM
This was the survey about cars. It was gongos. I spent a lot of time and was finished with the survey and then got an error message instead of it taking me back to Sunshine. Boy that steams me!:computer:

Magical JenK
07-12-2007, 12:03 AM
Ahhhh...just wanted to say I kept trying & eventually got the car survey & then I got through & back to SR!! Yeah!!

Belle
07-12-2007, 12:47 AM
I had trouble with the car survey as well.

nolacindy
07-12-2007, 07:46 AM
Is anyone else getting this message when they go to do a survery?

We apologize for your inconvenience. We are having some technical difficulties. Please check back later.
loading text...

I've had this since yesterday. There is a button that says start survey under it, I click it but it doesn't do anything.

svwkirby
07-12-2007, 07:52 AM
Is anyone else getting this message when they go to do a survery?

We apologize for your inconvenience. We are having some technical difficulties. Please check back later.
loading text...

I've had this since yesterday. There is a button that says start survey under it, I click it but it doesn't do anything.

I've gotten it a few times this morning.

dis4ever
07-12-2007, 08:11 AM
I also had problems with the car one as well. All the way to the end and also recieved the error message at the end. Very aggravating! But i'm usually able to go back and get credit for a survey. Sooo all is good.:)

belbook
07-12-2007, 08:44 AM
the wireless phone surveys are the worst. they don't update their status bar so most of hte time you are more than 25% done. once it asks you about the sprint logo you jump from 25 to 80% done. If you get it again don't give up on it.

Thanks for the info - it was late at night and I got tired and frustrated by the 25% but next time (if there is one), I'll keep going!

Joni
07-12-2007, 09:01 AM
wow - it's been about 4 days and I still get nothing when I go to the survey page - it just sits there :confused:

rygirlsmum
07-12-2007, 09:22 AM
Twice this morning (with 2 different emails) I got all the way to the confidentiality agreement with the band-aid survey and then they popped me into a JD Power screen that tells me the screen name and password has already logged a survey!

And this happened the other day, as well. Greenfield likes to tease people - meanies!:p

Debbie Jean
07-12-2007, 09:38 AM
Twice this morning (with 2 different emails) I got all the way to the confidentiality agreement with the band-aid survey and then they popped me into a JD Power screen that tells me the screen name and password has already logged a survey!

And this happened the other day, as well. Greenfield likes to tease people - meanies!:p

YIKES!!! That is exactly what happened to me :confused:
I'm going to start again and hope I have better luck!

tweety129s
07-12-2007, 09:39 AM
I was in the middle of this very annoying survey with questions about 7-11, dunkin donuts, au bon pain, etc. Then I get an error message saying that I must have closed the browser window. Which I definitely didn't. This was the address https://ask17.synovate.net/mrIWeb/mrIWeb.dll. I have yet to get into another one. I keep going through the bandaid and jd power associates one. Now it says that there's a survey outage.:confused:

Belle
07-12-2007, 11:39 AM
I got the band-aid/JD Power one this morning as well. It is so disappointing to think you've finally qualified for one and then something like that happens.
Now I'm getting the folowing message at SR:
"We apologize for your inconvenience. We are having some technical difficulties."

I don't think I'll ever make that $5 bonus.

Mom2aPrincess
07-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Yesterday's credits are posted!! :cooldance:

I'm up to 6...I know that's not as many as a lot of you, but I'm thrilled!! With my work schedule, I usually can't give them that much time. :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
07-12-2007, 11:45 AM
I don't know what they did differently yesterday, but we had an all-time record high for the number of surveys completed!

tweety129s
07-12-2007, 11:58 AM
Since their new system, I have been finding it easier to qualify for surveys, but it now seems more difficult to complete them because of technical difficulties

JillyFish
07-12-2007, 12:03 PM
Two times this week I've gotten into surveys where you needed to watch a video. When I try to watch the video, I get "error on page" and it won't open up the video. If you don't watch the video, it won't let you go any farther. I've never had trouble with watching videos in surveys before. I don't know what is wrong all of the sudden.

kimntrent
07-12-2007, 12:12 PM
I have done the same survey like 5 times now. They are so hard to get now too.

Mandi
07-12-2007, 12:13 PM
I got the band-aid/JD Power one this morning as well. It is so disappointing to think you've finally qualified for one and then something like that happens.
Now I'm getting the folowing message at SR:
"We apologize for your inconvenience. We are having some technical difficulties."

I don't think I'll ever make that $5 bonus.

I got the band-aid/JD Power one too. But for me the JD Power one went through fine and I got the "you've successfully completed a survey" page on SR. :)

Debbie Jean
07-12-2007, 12:25 PM
After being dumped first by the bandaid/JD Powers and several others, I was finally able to complete one for hotel stays in the past 12 months... and it was actually fairly painless!:cooldance:

mollyeilis
07-12-2007, 01:04 PM
wow - it's been about 4 days and I still get nothing when I go to the survey page - it just sits there :confused:

So you are #2 to report that problem (I'm the other).

Belle
07-12-2007, 05:46 PM
I had trouble with another one today. It was for pain relievers, and after I had answered several questions and had agreed to the confidentiality statement, it took me back to the profiling questions at SR. Luckily I got into one of the rather long ones from Phoenix after that. Anyone else have trouble with the Phoenix surveys that have video clips? I can only view about half of the clips. I'm wondering if it is just my computer.

SunshineGirl
07-12-2007, 06:11 PM
So you are #2 to report that problem (I'm the other).

Have you both cleared out not only your cookies but your whole history?

mollyeilis
07-12-2007, 06:25 PM
I have. Oh wait, the history part, maybe not, can't remember. Shall do post-haste.

mollyeilis
07-12-2007, 07:02 PM
Cleared cookies, cache, and history. Still a big ol' nada on Safari (though of course my attempt to be thorough failed b/c I forgot to check IE for Mac), but going onto my dinosaur-computer, a Windows machine (as DH would call it), has allowed me to get into surveys.

Which means standing up and using a separate keyboard b/c half of the laptop's keyboard is dead. Very enjoyable! :p

Just started a survey that sounded like it was going to be about seeing movies in the theater, but then I was "connected to our partner's site" and it morphed into "how many employees does your company have", and I don't have a company, so I left the survey behind. :(

icartjetta
07-12-2007, 07:24 PM
[QUOTE=mollyeilis;16899]Cleared cookies, cache, and history. Still a big ol' nada on Safari (though of course my attempt to be thorough failed b/c I forgot to check IE for Mac), but going onto my dinosaur-computer, a Windows machine (as DH would call it), has allowed me to get into surveys.

Is anyone else having a problem using there Mac, mine was hit by lightning last week and I have been using my DHs laptop. Just wondering if I well encounter the same issues.

mollyeilis
07-12-2007, 07:44 PM
Oh, your poor little Mac! :(

If only I'd thought to try the dino-computer 2 days ago, I could have been on track to get to 25 ("on track" meaning it would be POSSIBLE). Alas, it will not happen, even if I get one every day this month, oh well!

I'm just glad ONE of the computers in my house (can't use DH's work laptop, they are testy about that sort of use, go figure!) is capable of doing surveys!

While typing I was testing IE for Mac, to see if it could get me to the place of saying "you've exceeded the daily limit", like I just saw before I logged out of SR on the dinosaur, and it won't go anywhere to get me there. Very weird!

Mom2aPrincess
07-12-2007, 08:06 PM
Qualified again today!! :) It was one on my opinions of home depot and lowes...seemed like it went on and on for a while, but it was super easy.

kxmeeh
07-12-2007, 10:58 PM
well, i was doing great this month. today i couldn't qualify for any, then finally i got one. i completed. it was about ordering habits at resteraunts vs. the price of gas. i got to the thank you page, reading http://sms.surveyrouter.com/soqualified.aspx?sname=%200702678a
but didn't take me back to sunshine. i'm off to try again.

Tasha228
07-12-2007, 11:00 PM
I've been gone most of the day but I managed to sneak a survey in a min. ago with just a little over an hour to spare before the day is officially over so I'm happy about that. I took one about Google and ask.com and it's quick and easy and, best of all, it took me back to the SR congratulations page! :)

Tasha228
07-12-2007, 11:08 PM
Thanks for posting this information. I've always thought it was 24 hours - didn't do one until late last night due to the kids and thought it was going to be another late night tonight. Just tried to do the survey and it let me so hopefully, it will credit!!!!!!

Oh, that's good! I'm glad I could help! :)

Mom2aPrincess
07-12-2007, 11:25 PM

I wish it would just go from 12AM - 11:59 PM as a day...That would make it easier for me...I can't seem to keep a regular schedule as to when to do them and I always try to wait 24 hours as I REALLY don't enjoy doing these so much that I want to chance not getting credit... :rotfl:

LyndaM
07-12-2007, 11:25 PM
well, i was doing great this month. today i couldn't qualify for any, then finally i got one. i completed. it was about ordering habits at resteraunts vs. the price of gas. i got to the thank you page, reading http://sms.surveyrouter.com/soqualified.aspx?sname=%200702678a
but didn't take me back to sunshine. i'm off to try again.

I got the exact same survey, finished it, got to the Congrats, you're done page (http://sms.surveyrouter.com/soqualified.aspx?sname=%200702678a) and didn't get sent back to sunshine either. URGHH. This is the 2nd night this has happened to me. :computer:

Lynda

sunshinemckenzie
07-13-2007, 12:10 AM
5...can you believe it...I ended up taking 5 complete surveys before one routed me back to the SR site. That's just crazy!

If a survey didn't take me back to the SR site, I just clicked the survey again and it took me through to a different one. I don't know if we are suppose to do that or not but am I correct in this..if it doesn't take us to the SR congrates page, we won't get credit?

I did check after making it back to the SR site on the one survey and when I clicked it FINALLY said I couldn't take another one. So I know I finally had one.

kayjo
07-13-2007, 02:00 AM
My DH actually got a good survey today. It was on razors and they are sending him a product to test. So much better than those Phoenix financial surveys that never end. If I see the Phoenix name come up I exit out and try again.

mum4jenn
07-13-2007, 08:51 AM
WOW!! I just had a GREAT survey!!! It was about Restaurant.com and it asked 3 questions....or was it 2 and I was DONE!!!!!!!! AND it took me back to SR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sunshine 2:

gshanny
07-13-2007, 10:24 AM
I just did one about Angie's List. It too was only a couple of questions. I had to read the Congratulations 3 times before I actually believed they were saying I had completed it and wasn't just being back to the sorry you didn't qualify page.

nolacindy
07-13-2007, 10:28 AM
Another short one this morning about websites that you've been to.. about 6 questions! WooHoo for short survey's!

coastalgirl
07-13-2007, 10:47 AM
I just got that one too!! :cooldance: It was absolutely painless!!!:rotfl:

Elaine
07-13-2007, 11:23 AM
I got that one too! I tried to take another survey in case it was a mistake, but it said I had exceeded my limit. I'm so happy, I never get easy surveys!
Elaine

kimntrent
07-13-2007, 11:31 AM
I just had the best survey. It was all of 5 questions long.

svwkirby
07-13-2007, 11:37 AM
I just got a quick and easy one too!:cooldance: I didn't even think it would credit since it was later in the day yesterday when I finally got one to go through...I do think it had been 18 hours though.:sunshine:

Mom2aPrincess
07-13-2007, 11:43 AM
Yea...I've gotten credit for yesterday's already - that's got me up to 7!! :)

So I have a question - if it hasn't been long enough, it will tell you you've exceeded your amount of surveys?? So if it will let you in, you're safe and can do one and get credit? I've always tried real hard to wait the 24 hours, but it does cost me sometimes.....

Mom2aPrincess
07-13-2007, 12:06 PM
Another short one this morning about websites that you've been to.. about 6 questions! WooHoo for short survey's!

I got this one too (and only after the 3rd attempt at one)!! That was a nice way to earn .80!! :cooldance:

belbook
07-13-2007, 12:25 PM
I got this one too (and only after the 3rd attempt at one)!! That was a nice way to earn .80!! :cooldance:

Me too - I'm up to 6 now and will be happy to get the bonus for 10 surveys.

svwkirby
07-13-2007, 01:35 PM
Yea...I've gotten credit for yesterday's already - that's got me up to 7!! :)

So I have a question - if it hasn't been long enough, it will tell you you've exceeded your amount of surveys?? So if it will let you in, you're safe and can do one and get credit? I've always tried real hard to wait the 24 hours, but it does cost me sometimes.....

I can't tell you for sure...but that's what I've gathered from reading here. I'll try to remember to post back here when tomorrow's post since it took me back to the SR thank you page and I know it hadn't been the full 24 hours

mseg16222
07-13-2007, 01:42 PM
I have been very fortunate for getting credit for surveys. I got my 10th credit today and I already completed a survey today.....:cooldance:

Mom2aPrincess
07-13-2007, 03:06 PM
I have been very fortunate for getting credit for surveys. I got my 10th credit today and I already completed a survey today.....:cooldance:

Congratulations!! :clap: I should be up to 8 tomorrow and I'm thrilled as I usually don't do but 3 - 5 a month!

Mom2aPrincess
07-13-2007, 03:08 PM
I can't tell you for sure...but that's what I've gathered from reading here. I'll try to remember to post back here when tomorrow's post since it took me back to the SR thank you page and I know it hadn't been the full 24 hours

That would be great....I tried it today so we'll see too....I went in and it let me so I went ahead and completed one....I went back and it wouldn't let me again after that one so I'm thinking MAYBE if it will let you through enough time has passed???

Hedy
07-13-2007, 10:51 PM
The Walmart card one wouldn't go past one video for me, and I finished the Crockpot survey, but it didn't take me back to SR. I give up for tonight.

ChickiePants
07-13-2007, 10:56 PM
The Walmart card one wouldn't go past one video for me, and I finished the Crockpot survey, but it didn't take me back to SR. I give up for tonight.

Same for me. Stay away from that stupid Crock Pot one. I finished it and it didn't take me back either, and I spent about 30 minutes on it. Worthless. :computer: FYI, here's the link for the survey in case you still need them to report them to Greenfield.
https://io.qar.com/gfonline/07259/index.html?id=105073

arob414
07-13-2007, 11:04 PM
I did my 6th one, today. My goal is 10 so I can earn the bonus. Anything beyond that is great.

Magical JenK
07-13-2007, 11:16 PM
WOW! I may have become a survey convert! I used to never do them because they were too painful. Tonight I've finished my third night in a row & tonight's was soooo painless. About 6 questions about QVC. It brought me back to SR & "Congratulations"....wow! I may keep on track for the bonus too!!

kayjo
07-14-2007, 04:22 AM
I tried to take a survey before the 24 hour limit at 20 hours and was successful. Unfortunately it was a long one on celebrity entertainment news websites. When I tried to access the survey page at the 24 hour mark, it said I had exceeded the limit for the day.

Shadey55
07-14-2007, 08:47 AM
I had trouble with a survey this morning. It did not bring me back to the SR site. The survey seemed to be about the FX channel and was through Neilson. I believe I was on the last questions (asking me about how long it took me to finish the survery) then I got this page cannot be displayed.

Yesterday I did a survery about crock-pots and I was not brought back to SR either.

Yikes, I hope I get credit! And, I actually liked both of those surveys! :cooldance:

svwkirby
07-14-2007, 09:43 AM
I got the survey about FX and other channels through Nielson this morning and made it through to the how long did it take page also. Answered honestly that it took less than 5 minutes and got sent to the sorry you didn't qualify page.:(

I did get through a second survey on sports drinks that took forever and got to the SR credit page.

Shadey55
07-14-2007, 09:48 AM
For the FX survery, I didn't get a "not qualifying message" just a "this page cannot be displayed message." It took me about 20 min to finish because I am a slow reader. :(

Mom2aPrincess
07-14-2007, 10:41 AM
Have surveys from yesterday posted yet? I pushed teh 24 hour envelope and so I'm curious as to if it will work.

MKelley226
07-14-2007, 10:42 AM
Have surveys from yesterday posted yet? I pushed teh 24 hour envelope and so I'm curious as to if it will work.

Surveys from Fri, Sat, & Sun are usually posted Monday morning sometime.

Mom2aPrincess
07-14-2007, 10:47 AM
Surveys from Fri, Sat, & Sun are usually posted Monday morning sometime.

I knew that!!! I wasn't even thinking of the days of the week...I'm a teacher and I go totally calendar brain dead in the summer...lol

Thanks for the reminder!!

arob414
07-14-2007, 11:06 AM
I knew that!!! I wasn't even thinking of the days of the week...I'm a teacher and I go totally calendar brain dead in the summer...lol

Thanks for the reminder!!

I am a nurse and days of the week have little meaning because my schedule varies from wk to wk. But this past wk we have been on vacation and the days really have no meaning. I guess I can stop checking my account. :o

Tasha228
07-14-2007, 11:19 AM
I wasn't sure if I would like it at first but now I can say that I DO like this new way of doing surveys. I qualify every day and it's much easier to get in now than a couple weeks ago.

MKelley226
07-14-2007, 11:36 AM
I wasn't sure if I would like it at first but now I can say that I DO like this new way of doing surveys. I qualify every day and it's much easier to get in now than a couple weeks ago.

Yes, me too. I seem to qualify faster then before.

Alice28
07-14-2007, 11:41 AM

Me too - I qualified every day this week I think. If I remember (and qualify) to do it daily til the 31st, I will get the $5 bonus again! I worried there the first 5-6 days of this month that it wouldn't happen!

Mom2aPrincess
07-14-2007, 11:49 AM
I just qualified for my 9th survey!! :cooldance: (Assuming that yesterday and today's credit)...

Today's wasn't that long but it was fairly boring to me...It was over deck materials....I qualifed as I'm in the process of building a deck...the only catch is that it acted like I knew anything and I basically just wait out the check out line and my dad gathers what we need and I pay for it...lol So I'm CLUELESS!!! :rotfl:

chocovrdmicears
07-14-2007, 12:47 PM
I just spent 25 minutes doing the COMPLETE survey on the deck/siding materials. I am sooooo :mad: ..I did the entire thing, got to the end.. did the demographics...got the thank you, please click to submit....clicked....

got.... SORRY YOU DO NOT QUALIFY....... :computer: :computer:

Mom2aPrincess
07-14-2007, 01:15 PM
I just spent 25 minutes doing the COMPLETE survey on the deck/siding materials. I am sooooo :mad: ..I did the entire thing, got to the end.. did the demographics...got the thank you, please click to submit....clicked....

got.... SORRY YOU DO NOT QUALIFY....... :computer: :computer:

OUCH!!! I'd be upset too!! Good luck on the next try!

chocovrdmicears
07-14-2007, 01:35 PM
just completed (successfully:rolleyes: ) a nice little survey on Wonder bread. *whew* On with my day now.... :)

jl8595
07-15-2007, 08:44 AM
I finally got rewarded with a nice (fairly) quick survey on natural remedies for children. YAY!! :cooldance:

mollyeilis
07-15-2007, 12:09 PM
Ooh, I wish I had gotten that one!

I just did one that ended up being about a frozen meal brand that I do buy, but specifically a chicken entree..."will you buy this?" "NO" "Why did you state "NO"?" "I am vegetarian"...and then it went on with more 1-10 questions of its value and so on. :)

It worked for me and was FAST, but I wish I'd gotten the kids' natural remedy one instead! :p

(PS, Yay for Firefox and the person who suggested it- I can now take surveys on the Mac instead of standing at the dino-puter!)

Belle
07-15-2007, 01:12 PM
I'm getting the following message at SR:

Mom2aPrincess
07-15-2007, 01:43 PM
I just went straight through to a long, but somewhat interesting one over a new movie coming out - The Water Horse. It had me view/rate the movie poster and then showed a preview to see how my feelings changed.....one of the more interesting ones anyways.

WOOHOO!! If all of mine credit from this weekend that will be my 10!! I'll have qualified for a bonus!!!

kayjo
07-15-2007, 06:11 PM
I am finding it so much easier to get a survey now, I used to have a problem over the weekend especially Sundays, but I got surveys on both days this weekend. Unfortunately, because of my demographics I usually get the long-winded surveys on financial services and medical issues. I would LOVE to get a short one once in a while.

Belle
07-15-2007, 11:31 PM
I've gotten the same message all day:
:computer:

I need a survey today to make the bonus.

Mom2aPrincess
07-15-2007, 11:50 PM
I've gotten the same message all day:

I need a survey today to make the bonus.

That's weird. I got right in this morning.

mollyeilis
07-16-2007, 12:33 AM
Is anyone else having problems getting to the actual site this evening?

silly me, nevermind, should have looked elsewhere before posting. :)

sunshinemckenzie
07-16-2007, 12:39 AM
I just went straight through to a long, but somewhat interesting one over a new movie coming out - The Water Horse. It had me view/rate the movie poster and then showed a preview to see how my feelings changed.....one of the more interesting ones anyways.

WOOHOO!! If all of mine credit from this weekend that will be my 10!! I'll have qualified for a bonus!!!

Doesn't that look like a totally interesting movie. we can't wait to see it!!

coastalgirl
07-16-2007, 12:41 AM
I got that same survey! I think my ds will really like that movie! He had fun taking a survey with mom!

Tiggerific711
07-16-2007, 08:35 AM
I just got a really easy survey on Wonder Bread.

Have a sunshiney day everyone!

TTFN
Marianne

Debbie Jean
07-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Got a really quick & simple one on a new Weight Watchers frozen meal! :cooldance:

Mom2aPrincess
07-16-2007, 09:43 AM
:cooldance: :cooldance:
My survey's for Friday, Saturday and Sunday just posted...that gets me to my 10!!! :) Now with 2 out of town trips this week, I wonder if there's any hope of getting to 20?? :rotfl: I'm going to try!!

SunshineGirl
07-16-2007, 09:55 AM
I just posted all of the Fri-Sat-Sun and all that I can say is WOOOOOOOOWW! You all kicked butt. We had about 3 times as many survey completions yesterday as we normally do on a Sunday. Either a lot of you are getting better surveys, the Mac fix is working, or something! I was so excited to see that some of you got at least 2 or 3!

So if you have been burned by the daily surveys in the past and stopped doing them, it appears that now is a great time to jump back in. Between the .80 per survey and the bonus contest, you can really get some good credits on these surveys this month.

Mom2aPrincess
07-16-2007, 10:06 AM
I just qualified for #11!!! :cooldance: Took me 2 or 3 long questionaires (that I thougth were the surveys) that then told me I didn't qualify, but I finally got one about breath mints. And this is early enough that I'll be able to do one in the morning (if it cooperates) before leaving to go out of town!! :love:

svwkirby
07-16-2007, 10:22 AM
The weekend ones gave me my 10 for the month also. It's early enough in the month that I still might be able to hit 20 also!:cooldance:

Of course I haven't been able to get into one yet today.:(

Alice28
07-16-2007, 10:29 AM
Yeah, I hit 10 too! :cooldance:

coastalgirl
07-16-2007, 10:32 AM
I am 15 for 15!!!:cooldance:
All I have to say is I love the new system. I don't have any problems getting a survey anymore!!

lorisnuts
07-16-2007, 11:36 AM
with the one i took this morning, i am now at 7. there were lots of days when i just wouldn't qualify for nuttin. the last 4 or so days i've qualified on almost the first try. only 3 more to go to get my first bonus. yippeee:rotfl:

Belle
07-16-2007, 11:39 AM
I'm still getting the same message that I got all day yesterday:
"We apologize for your inconvenience. We are having some technical difficulties." I get that message after I hit start survey after the profiling questions.

Am I the only one getting this message?

jnorth1007
07-16-2007, 11:41 AM
Did you try shutting down and clearing cookies? I was able to get in yesterday and today so it sounds like it is something on your side.

Belle
07-16-2007, 11:49 AM
I'll try that. Thanks! :)

belbook
07-16-2007, 11:52 AM
I got to 10 yippee! I can only blame myself for getting off track as I've been sporadically out of town and away from a computer and there'll be several more. I'm happy getting the bonus for 10 though and I do anticipate getting some more surveys, just not the 20.

mollyeilis
07-16-2007, 01:11 PM
So if you have been burned by the daily surveys in the past and stopped doing them, it appears that now is a great time to jump back in. Between the .80 per survey and the bonus contest, you can really get some good credits on these surveys this month.

I definitely agree that it's good to try again. That Mac thing was wearing me down, but there's something about waking up to 2.40 more than you had the day before (surveys each day of the weekend!) that gives the spirits a lift.

AND I haven't even had to have (ooh that was too many "have" words) DH try, b/c my own demographics are working.

m 'n c
07-16-2007, 03:50 PM
I have to agree. This new method is just making things easier for me. I no longer have to change up my email nor do I have to have bf sit and do one. The only bad thing is that I keep getting that darn cell phone study and I'm sick of doing it! But 80 cents is 80 cents. I can live with it.

jl8595
07-16-2007, 03:54 PM
I have to agree. This new method is just making things easier for me. I no longer have to change up my email nor do I have to have bf sit and do one. The only bad thing is that I keep getting that darn cell phone study and I'm sick of doing it! But 80 cents is 80 cents. I can live with it.

Same here! That cell phone study is a KILLER and for some reason, they really seem to want my opinion...over...and over...and over. Ack! :computer:

But overall, the survey process is MUCH better. I don't think I've had to beg my DH to do one in well over a week!

belbook
07-16-2007, 09:52 PM
I just finished a survey on crock pots - took about 20 mins. When I finished I didn't get sent back to SR, just got a message saying that I had completed the survey. I tried to take another one and it let me try, even though I didn't qualify. I'm guessing this means no credit?

sunshinemckenzie
07-16-2007, 10:59 PM
myself...if it doesn't take me back to the SR page.....I take another one...if it let's me, then I know the other one isn't any good.

Nite0wl71
07-17-2007, 08:17 AM
Since the new method of taking surveys started I have noticed it doesn't seem to matter when I take the surverys.

Yesterday I took one at 5:30 pm, the rest of the evening I would go back into surveys and it would say I have reached my limit. I just thought I would try it now and it let me take one. I didn't take it but I was wondering if they made it once a day instead of the 24 hour rule.

Mom2aPrincess
07-17-2007, 09:00 AM
OK... Qualified for survey #12 today!!! :cooldance: It was about Buick SUV's (I think...:rotfl: )

Now I can go get packed and ready to go out of town....

lorisnuts
07-17-2007, 09:01 AM
#8 for me. it was about my last hotel stay.

Tasha228
07-17-2007, 11:46 AM
The surveys seem to be having issues for me today. Technical difficulties and all that...

I will try later. I am sure they will be sorted out by then.

kimntrent
07-17-2007, 12:12 PM
I can not get a survey to work for me. Haven't for a few days. I am on 8 but I would like at least 2 more.

HollyD
07-17-2007, 01:35 PM
Took one today about Sams Club toilet paper - it said that I had completed the survey but never took me back to the SR completion page. Had alot of error messages come up before survey started. I think it was greenfield and I usually don't have problems with them.

kayjo
07-17-2007, 04:28 PM
I completed a survey on juice which did not take me back to the SR page. Now when I try to take another I am getting the please come back later, we are experiencing technical difficulties page.

svwkirby
07-17-2007, 05:03 PM
I haven't been able to get through one today either.:( If I get started on one then I end up not qualifying and can't get the take another survey button to cycle me back to try again.

Mandi
07-17-2007, 06:14 PM
I kept getting part way through a ton of surveys and then thrown back to the "i promise to answer honestly.. etc" page. I think I probably did like 5 surveys part way before finally getting one that worked. It was on dental work. Super easy and pretty quick if anyone else gets offered that one.

3dog2kidmom
07-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Hi Tricia,

I did the one about purchasing TP for our business last night and it didn't take me back to SR and it didn't credit today. Here is the URL from the final page..

http://sms.surveyrouter.com/soqualified.aspx?sname=0702721a

and a screen shot showing the "thank you..." page. Hopefully you can get us some credit for it!

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p223/mlhays/survey7-16.jpg

Tasha228
07-17-2007, 07:42 PM
Today has been a pain with the surveys. It has had tons of technical problems. I finally completed one on Smart Ones meals (from WW) and it took me to the Greenfield page and not back to the SR page. I am getting tired of dealing with it today. I may try one more time but if it still doesn't work then I will just have to count my losses for today. :( I have 13 survey credits for this month though so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.

belbook
07-18-2007, 07:58 AM
The screen shot posted by 3dog2kidmom is the same one I had for the non-crediting crockpot survey. Dare I say "what a crock"? :rotfl: I know, not that funny! :)

I tried a couple of times yesterday and kept getting the same survey for crock pots which it said, of course, I'd already taken. Then today, when I hit take survey, the screen freezes and nothing happens. I'm giving up for now - will try later. Are there some technical problems on the site or is it Greenfield?

PSL1013
07-18-2007, 08:31 AM
I'm having a ton of problems with them this morning too...keeps saying that the survey has been taken...not by me because I can't get past this screen? Something is wrong this morning that's for sure because this is the first day for me with having any problems taking a survey? :confused: :(

Just tried again and now it is saying....Fatal error, please contact support. This is what I was getting last night when the site went down??

TIAMOMMA
07-18-2007, 09:57 AM
I keep getting the message that they are having technical difficulties, so I can't even get in.

lorisnuts
07-18-2007, 10:00 AM
I keep getting the message that they are having technical difficulties, so I can't even get in.

I keep getting the same message or it will time out and not connect me at all.

wdwabby
07-18-2007, 10:04 AM
same here - technical difficulties :(

jnorth1007
07-18-2007, 10:12 AM
Yes something must be up because I am having trouble today too. Getting stuck and getting white screens. I think maybe we should wait a little while and try again.

rygirlsmum
07-18-2007, 11:38 AM
After a lot of white screens, internal errors, time outs, and non-qualifieds, I FINALLY got into and completed a survey - YAY!!!!!! It's a relief. Now I can actually go out and run my errands.

goofy08
07-18-2007, 12:11 PM
Good golly wolly, what a morning. After all the errors and technical difficulties I finally got a survey. I feel somewhat rewarded though b/c the survey I got was super short, like 10 questions!!! Now that my groove for the day is totally blown, I'm going to go see if I can actually get something done! :)

icartjetta
07-18-2007, 12:34 PM
Yeah, I also just got a survey after trying all morning, looks like it's working again.:sunshine: :sunshine:

TIAMOMMA
07-18-2007, 12:37 PM
Yeah, I also just got a survey after trying all morning, looks like it's working again.:sunshine: :sunshine:

That's odd - I still can't get in!

Tiggerific711
07-18-2007, 12:54 PM
I can get in, do a few pages then I get a blank page. It's getting frustrating!:computer:

TTFN
Marianne

wdwabby
07-18-2007, 12:58 PM
:computer: I still can't get in either :computer:

Alice28
07-18-2007, 01:07 PM
I can get in, do a few pages then I get a blank page. It's getting frustrating!:computer:

TTFN
Marianne

me too- I'm glad it's not just me.:computer:

kxmeeh
07-18-2007, 02:18 PM
came on to see if anyone else was having issues? at least it's not just me this time. i can qualify, get started, then the page is blank after i hit the next button. it's done that on 3 different surveys now. i'm gotta walk away and try tonight.

January
07-18-2007, 02:37 PM
Still not working for me. I get in and start taking one and then a blank white screen. Not sure what is up. I will keep trying!

dis4ever
07-18-2007, 02:46 PM
same thing happening here . I'll just try later tonight and hopefully everything will be cleared up.

mollyeilis
07-18-2007, 03:04 PM
At some point this morning, after lots of loops around to the beginning of new surveys, I managed to sneak one in, an interesting survey about health insurance, what is important to me, and why things are and aren't important to me.

I hope some of you guys can get that one, too!

SunshineGirl
07-18-2007, 03:14 PM
I heard from Greenfield and she said that they are making some changes to the router again, and it started at 9 this morning. They said it could take "from one hour to all day". Hopefully it isn't all day. :( I'll keep in touch with her as the day goes on.

kayjo
07-18-2007, 03:16 PM
I was able to get in just now and completed a very short (10 minutes) and painless survey on retirement.

TIAMOMMA
07-18-2007, 03:25 PM
I was able to get in just now and completed a very short (10 minutes) and painless survey on retirement.

That's weird - I wonder why some people can get in when others can't even pry the door open! By the time I can get in I may BE retired....

SunshineGirl
07-18-2007, 03:25 PM
According to Greenfield, the surveys are back up and running again!

TIAMOMMA
07-18-2007, 03:29 PM
According to Greenfield, the surveys are back up and running again!

Hmmmm... I shouldn't be taking this personally, should I? I still can't get in.

SunshineGirl
07-18-2007, 03:29 PM
You may want to clear everything out of your computer and try again. Like your History Files in particular.

TIAMOMMA
07-18-2007, 03:36 PM
You may want to clear everything out of your computer and try again. Like your History Files in particular.

I just tried that, but it didn't work. I'll wait until I get home tonight. (Yes, I've been sneaking here all day at work!)

wdwabby
07-18-2007, 07:28 PM
I FINALLY got in - I've been trying since 9:30 this morning! The things I do for Disney!:rotfl:

and the silly survey took f-o-r-e-v-e-r!

but hey, that puts me at 16 surveys ... still striving for that elusive 25 ....

kxmeeh
07-18-2007, 08:25 PM
i finally got one in too. over 30 mins, but i also hit #16 with this one. i am so excited 29.00 more dollars to go until one of the bibbidy boppity boutique's are paid in full! thanks sunshine!!!!

toystoryduo
07-18-2007, 09:46 PM
My DH and I have both tried getting surveys and we keep getting the message that they are experiencing technical difficulties.:computer:

chipndale
07-18-2007, 09:53 PM
My DH and I have both tried getting surveys and we keep getting the message that they are experiencing technical difficulties.:computer:

I second that. I have been trying since 9 this morning and nothing. All I get is the message that they are experiencing technical difficulties. :computer: :computer:

toystoryduo
07-18-2007, 11:24 PM
Its 11:25 p.m. and I still couldn't get a survey today due to technical difficulties. :( :( :computer: I'm trying for the $5 bonus, but I will have to do a survey everyday starting tomorrow to make that happen.

mum4jenn
07-19-2007, 12:17 AM
That was happening to me all day. I finally got through one that lasted for about 20 minutes and it did nottake me back to SR so I did not get credit. After several more hours I did finally get one.

Tasha228
07-19-2007, 12:18 AM
I finally got into a boring one about Gatorade tonight but I was happy. I couldn't get one at all yesterday due to the technical difficulties and it wasn't till 10 p.m. (CST) that I got one tonight. That puts me at 14 for the month.

svwkirby
07-19-2007, 10:11 AM
I just spent 20 - 30 minutes going through one on restaurant types and soaps only to get to the classification questions and be told I don't qualify.:computer:

toystoryduo
07-19-2007, 10:15 AM
I still can't get in to take a survey.:computer: I have cleared cookies, my browsing history, e.t.c. Guess I won't be getting the $5 bonus I was trying for this month.:confused:

SunshineGirl
07-19-2007, 10:16 AM
I just spent 20 - 30 minutes going through one on restaurant types and soaps only to get to the classification questions and be told I don't qualify.:computer:

I just did the same thing!!! I have already emailed Greenfield about it.

Elaine
07-19-2007, 10:25 AM
I got one last night on a different computer, but on this computer it still says technical difficulties. I tried to change the email address and it also says technical difficulties. I have cleared cookies, any suggestions to get this to work for me again?

Elaine

toystoryduo
07-19-2007, 10:30 AM
I got one last night on a different computer, but on this computer it still says technical difficulties. I tried to change the email address and it also says technical difficulties. I have cleared cookies, any suggestions to get this to work for me again?

Elaine

I tried using a different computer last night too, but I couldn't get that to work either.

TIAMOMMA
07-19-2007, 10:32 AM

Same thing happened to me - I was mumbling some naughty words when it told me I didn't qualify. I hate it when they basically have you do the whole survey for free.

SunshineGirl
07-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Greenfield said that this is against their policies and they are contacting the company that is hosting the survey. All of the demographic information is supposed to be up front now, not at the end.

icartjetta
07-19-2007, 11:01 AM
I'm still not able to get one using my mac, so I use DHs laptop with not problems.

PSL1013
07-19-2007, 11:12 AM
Greenfield said that this is against their policies and they are contacting the company that is hosting the survey. All of the demographic information is supposed to be up front now, not at the end.

I've also gotten a couple of surveys asking these questions at the end and thought this is strange...asking the same questions at the beginning and then again at the end?:confused: Glad they are looking into it!

wdwabby
07-19-2007, 11:22 AM

same here

AND before that I completed an Invoke interactive survey on the upcoming election that took 30 minutes because it was a timed script and asked for lengthy answers, and had it not credit.

I'm so angry at these companies! It's not right for them to do that.

Third try I was able to get a survey on chocolate covered fiber snacks, but I've basically been trying to get a survey to complete through to the congrats page for an hour and a half!

EDIT: Here is the info for the end of the invoke survey

http://sms.surveyrouter.com/soqualified.aspx?sname=0702770a

Thank you for sharing your opinions!

Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact the products and services of the future... products and services that everyone will enjoy.

Thanks again!

so if you get into the interactive invoke survey, get out of it, it won't credit.

le sigh, at least I managed to get one, so at the end of the day that's what matters, but it really wasted a lot of my time.

goofy08
07-19-2007, 11:47 AM
I went all the way through a diet pepsi survey and got to the end, it said thanks for completing the survey, click below to submit. I clicked and it took me back to SR, but to the you don't qualify page. Grrrrr. I was finally able to get through and complete a survey, but that pepsi crew got my work for free. I hate when that happens.

On a side note, a very weird thing happened a couple of times. Three times (which wasn't every time I tried, but probably averaged out to every other time), when it would dump me out to a don't qualify or no surveys for you message, it would come up with the banner for this site at the top:

http://www.sendearnings.com/

The top, where it should show sunshine and the links back to the members area, etc. was the topper for this other site. The bottom, where the actual message was, was SR's -- in SR colors, etc. Just the top was this other site. I kept closing my browser and dumping everything before trying again b/c I didn't want to risk this interloper leaving junk on my computer that would keep my survey for crediting.

I've never even heard of this site before today nor ever been there so I know it wasn't coming from a cookie or something on my computer. It was something on the greenfield site that was misdirecting. Very weird.

Alice28
07-19-2007, 12:09 PM
I noticed that 'send' advertising too and thought it was weird.

I did a survey last night on Gatorade type drinks and it said I successfully completed it- I hope it credits.

experiment_627
07-19-2007, 01:47 PM
Anyone get the slow cooker survey yet? I did it and was not taken back the completion page. It is letting me try to qualify for others, so it will most likely not credit.

Just an FYI to stay away from that one. :computer:

SunshineGirl
07-19-2007, 01:56 PM
The coffee shop/soap one is now fixed.

I just learned an interesting tidbit. Don't take the surveys too fast because they know how long you are taking now and if they think you are rushing, you won't get the "congratulations" message at the end.

m 'n c
07-19-2007, 01:58 PM
goofy - I had that the other day too. It only happened once for me so I figured it was just a glitch. Might be something Tricia wants to look into.

I've started to take my time during the surveys and play games so that I can drag my time out since most take me an honest 10-15 minutes as I am pretty quick and to the point.

kxmeeh
07-19-2007, 02:51 PM
i was just able to finish a short one about a new health insurance program called easy pay. it took me about 10 minutes to finish and who knows it may actually help the healthcare issue. i am soooo sorry if that just started a debate.

svwkirby
07-19-2007, 02:51 PM
The coffee shop/soap one is now fixed.

I just learned an interesting tidbit. Don't take the surveys too fast because they know how long you are taking now and if they think you are rushing, you won't get the "congratulations" message at the end.

So is there any chance we'll get credit for that one if we'd made it through to the second set of qualifying questions?

The time thing's going to be frustrating for those of us who can honestly finish mos of them quickly.

mollyeilis
07-19-2007, 03:53 PM
i was just able to finish a short one about a new health insurance program called easy pay. it took me about 10 minutes to finish and who knows it may actually help the healthcare issue. i am soooo sorry if that just started a debate.

I got that one, too. Doesn't work for me, as we use a Flex Plan and have quite enough problems with THAT, let alone the billing problems that could result from something like that program.... Hard enough to get offices to bill correctly in the first place, let alone if they could just CHARGE!

Alice28
07-19-2007, 04:57 PM
Sighhhhhhhhhh- just did ANOTHER long one, about testing out Barnes and Noble's website, and it never brought me back to SR at the end.

Tricia- this was the header at the address page- http://sms.surveyrouter.com/soqualified.aspx?sname=0702758a

and it said this:

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact the products and services of the future... products and services that everyone will enjoy.

Thanks again!

So, I did one last night that did not credit for Sobe Power Juice, and today this one that I don't think is going to credit cause I can get into surveys again. I feel like giving up for the day. I can't waste 30 minutes a couple times a day for nothing. :( And I usually am a 'serious' survey taker, I try to never miss.

JillyFish
07-19-2007, 05:20 PM
Sighhhhhhhhhh- just did ANOTHER long one, about testing out Barnes and Noble's website, and it never brought me back to SR at the end.

Tricia- this was the header at the address page- http://sms.surveyrouter.com/soqualified.aspx?sname=0702758a

and it said this:

Thanks again!

So, I did one last night that did not credit for Sobe Power Juice, and today this one that I don't think is going to credit cause I can get into surveys again. I feel like giving up for the day. I can't waste 30 minutes a couple times a day for nothing. :( And I usually am a 'serious' survey taker, I try to never miss.

I just did a similar survey to test out Overstock.com. It was actually a little fun. But when I was done it didn't take me back to the SR "congratulations" page. Instead I wound up at SR Shopping....weird! I was so happy that I finally got through to get a survey and I probably won't get paid for this one....BIG BUMMER! :computer:

nolacindy
07-19-2007, 05:22 PM
Just did one for Target, went through the whole thing and it never took me back to SR. Oh well may try again later.

SunshineGirl
07-19-2007, 05:28 PM

and it said this:

Thanks again!

I just sent this URL to Greenfield. If you don't get a credit for it tomorrow, let me know and I will add it manually.

Mom2aPrincess
07-19-2007, 05:47 PM
Just took one over hotel visits and what I've thought of the last 3....pretty easy....that's #13!! :)

MKelley226
07-19-2007, 05:52 PM
I just did an really fast on on breast cancer. It was more like a quiz then a survey, but I got the congratulations page and couldn't take another survey, so I guess I am good for today.

jl8595
07-19-2007, 06:33 PM
I just did an really fast on on breast cancer. It was more like a quiz then a survey, but I got the congratulations page and couldn't take another survey, so I guess I am good for today.

I was just coming over here to brag about getting this one. It was less than two minutes AND I got it on my first try!!! I'm ecstatic!!! (can you tell?!! :rotfl: )

Wendi63
07-19-2007, 07:48 PM
I also did the Barnes and Noble survey yesterday and ended up with them telling me the survey was complete but it never sent me back to Sunshine Rewards. I did a Borders survey today and it did the same thing. It is very frustrating lately to spend so much time trying to qualify and complete surveys. They get all of my information and time without having to pay the reward. I have tried about 5 different times today to qualify and either I answer lots of questions and am told that I don't qualify or I go through the whole survey and then don't get directed back to Sunshine Rewards. Last month it was pretty easy to complete a survey most days. This month it seems as though it is impossible to complete a survey most days. :confused: What am I doing wrong? Or is it just that the surveys aren't working correctly?

arob414
07-19-2007, 07:52 PM
:cooldance: I did one, #11, this evening on a new diet drink. It was such a pleasure to do because instead of going thru 8-10 surveys, page after page, then being turned down, I got this one of the first try.

m 'n c
07-19-2007, 11:07 PM
I just did a painless one for Fiber One Granola bites. They look tasty and are only 2 ww points. :)

belbook
07-19-2007, 11:25 PM
Anyone get the slow cooker survey yet? I did it and was not taken back the completion page. It is letting me try to qualify for others, so it will most likely not credit.

Just an FYI to stay away from that one. :computer:

I had that one and had the same problem. I got the successfully completed page from Greenfield but then it didn't take me back to SR.

kayjo
07-20-2007, 01:15 AM
I did the Fiber One granola bites last week. They were actually a product that I thought I would buy.

chocovrdmicears
07-20-2007, 09:43 AM
just completed a fun and easy survey on a new beer...(looked so good I am going to buy it today!):cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
The format was the same as it has been for the last couple of weeks for me.

chocovrdmicears
07-20-2007, 09:44 AM
just completed one on a yummy looking new beer. It was easy, fun & inspirational! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

PSL1013
07-20-2007, 09:52 AM
just completed a fun and easy survey on a new beer...(looked so good I am going to buy it today!):cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
The format was the same as it has been for the last couple of weeks for me.

I got that same one too....I want to try that new Miller Chill, sounds interesting!! :cheers:

TIAMOMMA
07-20-2007, 09:59 AM
Here's a dud (at least for me):

http://survey7.greenfieldonline.com/wi/p49375894/i.asp?r=184362&s=CXFCFEBS&__state=2286&__loop=lfbb,0,0

It was for Chicken products, as soon as the video for Tyson was over it came to the "page not found..." screen. :computer:

faithhope
07-20-2007, 10:28 AM
I just did the chicken survey...and made it all the way through to the congrats on finishing message back on SR

Debbie Jean
07-20-2007, 10:38 AM
Here's a dud (at least for me):

http://survey7.greenfieldonline.com/wi/p49375894/i.asp?r=184362&s=CXFCFEBS&__state=2286&__loop=lfbb,0,0

It was for Chicken products, as soon as the video for Tyson was over it came to the "page not found..." screen. :computer:

I had the exact same experience with this survey :computer: This was the tlink I got with the "Page Not Found" message:

http://survey7.greenfieldonline.com/wi/p49375894/i.asp?r=184471&s=OSJLMIWF&__state=3051&__loop=lFrChkn,0,0

svwkirby
07-20-2007, 10:50 AM
I finally got through one and to the congratulations page. I think it's been 3 or 4 days since I completed one and got credit.

jollytammy
07-20-2007, 11:41 AM
did the beer one just a little while ago....now is it too early cause I am very thirsty all of a sudden... of course, it's 5:00 somewhere, right?

kayjo
07-20-2007, 12:59 PM
I just spent half an hour on surveys that would not complete including the Tyson Chicken survey. I got the same "Page Cannot Be Found" after the commercial.

Kycha
07-20-2007, 02:03 PM
I just finished one of the oddest surveys I have ever taken. It had about 20 different "topics". From pain relievers to cities in North Carolina to the new Apple iPhone. But the strangest topic they had was about games I used to play during recess in grade school. And which game I would like to see become a competitive sport. So, when you see EXTREME FOUR SQUARE or CELEBRITY KICKBALL, you have me to thank!!

Elaine
07-20-2007, 02:44 PM
I just took that same random survey and I just kept thinking that this better not be prequalifying questions for all these different things. But I got credit! I thought professional kickball would be good too.

Elaine

Kycha
07-20-2007, 02:50 PM
I just took that same random survey and I just kept thinking that this better not be prequalifying questions for all these different things. But I got credit! I thought professional kickball would be good too.

Elaine
I know. I thought the same thing because I had that happen last week.
Wouldn't that be great if our employers allowed us to have recess at work? I thought that was a great question.

mollyeilis
07-20-2007, 02:53 PM
extreme 4square, LOL....

rant ahead, skip if you wish :)

I don't have the URL, and it appears we will get credit for it, but DH just took that big long survey about cellphone services, and, as usual, at the end there were the "classification" questions. The wording for that on many surveys has changed recently, and it makes you feel better... "this is only used for classification purposes"....and you don't feel like you're going to get kicked out if you answer differently from what they want.

But this line I felt was naughty of them, b/c they GOT that info at the beginning (or they should have) but it felt like they might boot the taker out at the very end (4 screens from what was the end)... "To make sure we are speaking to a fair representation of people, to which of the following ethnic groups do you belong?"

It's not the ethnic group part of the question, it's the way they put it, that this isn't just for classification, but if we have heard from too many of your group, the 25 minutes you just put in will be for nothing and you'll be booted.

When the surveys changed and we had to put birthdays, I was told it's so they know how old you are. But we give that info throughout the surveys, and with all surveys one's ethnic group/race is given at the beginning, and I just don't understand why they have to ask it MORE times. Especially in such a way.

That's my rant.

Love surveys, love getting credit for them, love the easy ones, love someof the hard ones...but do NOT like seeing those sorts of questions pop up at the end of DH's surveys (or my surveys), that seem to indicate if we got it "wrong" that all the work would be tossed (or used for free).

Also, what was up with an ending question of "have you had any bills go to collections in the last 2 years"? That was crazy! Anyone else get that question at the end of the long cell service survey?

Kycha
07-20-2007, 03:36 PM
I have taken that cell phone survey more than once and they always ask the collections question. And I have noticed that more of the surveys I have taken lately ask the qualifying questions at the end of the survey. Fortunately I only had one of them not credit.

MKelley226
07-20-2007, 03:55 PM
I got yet another easy one today that only took a few minutes! It was about identify theft....also got it on my first try too.

jl8595
07-20-2007, 04:04 PM
I got another super fast one today too...Nexcare. Two days in a row of loveliness!! (probably means I'm doomed to get 45 minute surveys the rest of the weekend!! :) )

m 'n c
07-20-2007, 05:18 PM
Man I keep getting booted after going through all the additional prequalifying questions, being told I qualify, and then I get asked the will you keep this info confidential and after saying yes I get booted out. WTH?

bartleby1
07-20-2007, 09:42 PM
I just spent half an hour on surveys that would not complete including the Tyson Chicken survey. I got the same "Page Cannot Be Found" after the commercial.

Me too. :computer: :computer: :(

luvhockey
07-20-2007, 09:48 PM
I was probably about 3/4 of the way through a chicken/tyson survey. I watched a commercial here is the URL for the ad

http://media2.greenfieldonline.com/0601017c/Hide&Seek/hideandseek.asp?r=189112&s=NSWVINVD&st=2286&pID=p49375894&lp=lfbb,0,0

The ad goes off and the next page cannot be displayed here is the URL for that page.

http://survey7.greenfieldonline.com/wi/p49375894/i.asp?r=189112&s=NSWVINVD&__state=2286&__loop=lfbb,0,0

I can hit the back button to watch the ad again but then nothing. EEERRRR. So frustrating.

Going to try another. I want a short one!!! I was at least 10-15 minutes into this one.
Angela

zoodoyle
07-20-2007, 09:50 PM
I was probably about 3/4 of the way through a chicken/tyson survey. I watched a commercial here is the URL for the ad

http://media2.greenfieldonline.com/0601017c/Hide&Seek/hideandseek.asp?r=189112&s=NSWVINVD&st=2286&pID=p49375894&lp=lfbb,0,0

The ad goes off and the next page cannot be displayed here is the URL for that page.

http://survey7.greenfieldonline.com/wi/p49375894/i.asp?r=189112&s=NSWVINVD&__state=2286&__loop=lfbb,0,0

I can hit the back button to watch the ad again but then nothing. EEERRRR. So frustrating.

Going to try another. I want a short one!!! I was at least 10-15 minutes into this one.
Angela

I feel your pain - same thing just happened to me!! :computer:

pattip03
07-20-2007, 09:51 PM
I got the boot on the tyson chicken also after being way into it, after commercial ran it did not go back. Very frustrating!! :computer:

JillyFish
07-20-2007, 09:53 PM

Yep. I just got this one too!! So frustrating!!!! :computer: I thought I was doing so good on this one too. RATS!!!! I seem to be having difficulties lately with surveys that include watching a video....if I get into one at all.

Here's the URL Tricia, if it matters.

http://survey7.greenfieldonline.com/wi/p49375894/i.asp?r=189291&s=HRTLGCYN&__state=3051&__loop=lFrChkn,0,0

LyndaM
07-20-2007, 09:57 PM
I hadn't read these posts yet and got the same Tyson survey - going right along and after the commercial "page cannot be displayed"

Here's the link if it helps - http://survey7.greenfieldonline.com/wi/p49375894/i.asp?r=189367&s=YWHORKHJ&__state=3051&__loop=lFrChkn,0,0

URGH - off to try again :computer:

MamaO
07-20-2007, 10:01 PM
I got the dreaded 'page cannot be displayed' after the Tyson commercial, too.

luvhockey
07-20-2007, 11:20 PM
I know it's greenfield and not Tyson, but I'd love some Tyson coupons for their chicken nuggets. They're the best!

kayjo
07-21-2007, 02:54 AM
I finally got one yesterday that started out on coffeehouses and fast-casual dining and then switched mid-stream to soap. It took me back to the completion page so I can't complain. Strange survey though.

lilianddomsmom
07-21-2007, 02:57 AM
i got a really easy one tonight on spagetti sauce and it only took about 5 minutes yay!!!:cooldance:

Tiggerific711
07-21-2007, 08:04 AM
I tried for an hour this morning and finally got the Tylenol survey. Wasn't TOO painful...

TTFN
Marianne

m4travels
07-21-2007, 11:32 AM
Completed one on business travel this morning; that's number 20!

Alice28
07-21-2007, 11:56 AM
Yep. I just got this one too!! So frustrating!!!! :computer: I thought I was doing so good on this one too. RATS!!!! I seem to be having difficulties lately with surveys that include watching a video....if I get into one at all.

Here's the URL Tricia, if it matters.

http://survey7.greenfieldonline.com/wi/p49375894/i.asp?r=189291&s=HRTLGCYN&__state=3051&__loop=lFrChkn,0,0
SAME THING happened to me last night. Thought I was doing great, watched the commercial with the dad, his daughter and his son propped up in the ceiling, and poof- the survey gave me an error page when the commercial ended.

Then I couldn't qualify for anymore. :(

rygirlsmum
07-21-2007, 11:57 AM
Did the survey credits from yesterday credit already? I completed the survey (b/c I'm so anal about getting a survey done every day) yet I just checked and nothing there. That would be a bummer! And the really sad thing I can't remember what the dang thing was about!

jnorth1007
07-21-2007, 12:10 PM
Surveys from Fri, Sat and Sun wont post until Monday.:sunshine2:

jl8595
07-21-2007, 12:17 PM
Completed one on business travel this morning; that's number 20!

Just completed #20 for me too!! :cooldance:

Got a decent one (10 mins maybe) on sauces.

Magical JenK
07-21-2007, 01:19 PM
Surveys from Fri, Sat and Sun wont post until Monday.:sunshine2:

Thanks for the reminder! :sunshine2:

rygirlsmum
07-21-2007, 01:31 PM
That's right! I can't believe I forgot it was Saturday! I guess I need a nap!!!!

jollytammy
07-21-2007, 03:12 PM
Ok, I just got my second survey that opens a website for me to evaluate, I go all the way thru, do the searches they ask, and at the end...NO CREDIT:computer:

So, as a forwarning, if you get a survey that takes you to another website to evaluate, just skip it cause you may not get credit! I did one at work, and another just now at home, and both never took me back to the congrats page at sunshine:(

Oh well, such is life....

penn19
07-21-2007, 08:17 PM
I am so irritated with the surveys lately. I just got done with one, that I completed 36% of the survey, very long, then I was told I didn't qualify. It happened to me the other day with a soda survey. Same thing.

I basically take the survey, give the company the answers they are looking for and then am told I don't qualify. So they get what they want but dont have to pay out on it. :computer:

Pooh's Pal
07-21-2007, 09:05 PM
I just spent the last hour + 1/2 trying to take surveys....finally I made it all the way through one...( on food!)

I just hope I can make it to 10 by July 31st!!

mum4jenn
07-21-2007, 10:26 PM
I know..it can be so frustrating at times

Mom2aPrincess
07-21-2007, 10:34 PM
Anyone else trying to get in and havine problems. I click on the first link from Sunshine...then I get the page where I check the statements that describe me and click start survey...That's when the error occurs. Either goes nowhere, goes to a page not found, or comes up with an actual error message?

mum4jenn
07-22-2007, 12:42 AM

Tiggerific711
07-22-2007, 08:36 AM
This must be my lucky day! :banana: I got a survey on the first try! It was a religion one and was only about 15 minutes. Not too painful.

Good luck on the surveys today everyone!:sunshine2:

TTFN
Marianne

PSL1013
07-22-2007, 09:29 AM
You are lucky...I can't seem to get past the "I agree to be honest" page, they must be having problems again? :( :confused:

sunshinecindy
07-22-2007, 09:51 AM
They seem to be running really slow, maybe because a lot of people are taking them, but eventually you will get in. Took me a couple tries.

kxmeeh
07-22-2007, 09:52 AM
here's a hint i learned. even though we all knwo by heard what that agree to be honest page says, take about 2 mins before clicking yes, i agree and moving to the next page. the computer is actualy set to realize if you just click yesand try to move on and it thinks your answer is not honest. i hope this helps! i hit #20 this morning. sooo excited. last month, i only qualified for 13. i wonder if i can get in the next 5 out of 8 days??

Mom2aPrincess
07-22-2007, 10:11 AM
here's a hint i learned. even though we all knwo by heard what that agree to be honest page says, take about 2 mins before clicking yes, i agree and moving to the next page. the computer is actualy set to realize if you just click yesand try to move on and it thinks your answer is not honest. i hope this helps! i hit #20 this morning. sooo excited. last month, i only qualified for 13. i wonder if i can get in the next 5 out of 8 days??

Thanks for the hint.

On another note, I was having problems last night and finally gave up after about 45 minutes of not being able to get it to work. :computer: Woke up this morning and it seemed that I was going to have the same problems (the hanging up, errors, etc), but after a few tries it finally went through (I changed the email/profile)! :cooldance:

mum4jenn
07-22-2007, 10:13 AM
I am going to keep my fingers crossed for today!!

PSL1013
07-22-2007, 10:15 AM
I did finally get through and got one that was about 10 questions long and I really thought I was going to get the boot but thankfully got the congrats! Whew, now I can enjoy the day! :rotfl:

mum4jenn
07-22-2007, 10:33 AM
Got one..It was on a combination .....possible new show and ant killer. Kind of weird combination.

Mandi
07-22-2007, 10:36 AM
I tried waiting a minute or two on the "do you promise to be honest" deal. I think it might have helped, but not entirely sure. :confused: But anyway, I got a fairly short one (less than 10 minutes) on tile & grout sealer.

faithhope
07-22-2007, 10:42 AM
I just wanted to share that the 24hr rule isn't so firm as I had previously thought. Sometimes I get the chance to do surveys less than 24 hrs apart...and so far they are crediting. So if you are at a late night point, instead of skipping a day to get yourself back to a resonable time to take a survey... try a little bit earlier and see if you can work the time back, without skipping a day.

Also... if you are going to be away from the computer at your survey time, and you will be out late, and might miss a day that way... give a try earlier to see if it will let you in...

Hope this helps,
Faithhope

Mom2aPrincess
07-22-2007, 10:55 AM
I just wanted to share that the 24hr rule isn't so firm as I had previously thought. Sometimes I get the chance to do surveys less than 24 hrs apart...and so far they are crediting. So if you are at a late night point, instead of skipping a day to get yourself back to a resonable time to take a survey... try a little bit earlier and see if you can work the time back, without skipping a day.

Also... if you are going to be away from the computer at your survey time, and you will be out late, and might miss a day that way... give a try earlier to see if it will let you in...

Hope this helps,
Faithhope

This month is the first time I've gotten "serious" about trying to do as many surveys as possible (and I'm hooked and will continue to do so) and I've found the same thing....It doesn't seem that 24 hours is required anymore. I still try to do it as close as possible, but if I know something is going to prevent me from doing so and losing credit for the day, I go ahead and try early. Sor far it's credited each time.

belbook
07-22-2007, 01:11 PM
Can you change e-mails with the new system? Maybe I'm being slow- couldn't figure out how to do it.

mollyeilis
07-22-2007, 01:21 PM
After you've clicked on the Greenfield logo with the dollar bills, your next page you should see the page that starts:

Tell us about yourself . . .
If you are not youremail@whatever.com, click here

Just click there! That's also how you switch users, where we go to switch to DH's info for him to do a survey, and so on.

belbook
07-22-2007, 06:36 PM
After you've clicked on the Greenfield logo with the dollar bills, your next page you should see the page that starts:

Tell us about yourself . . .
If you are not youremail@whatever.com, click here

Just click there! That's also how you switch users, where we go to switch to DH's info for him to do a survey, and so on.

Boy do I feel silly:rotfl:

sunshinemckenzie
07-22-2007, 06:47 PM
here's one to avoid...a waste of time. Soft drink one-New Teem. Completed the entire survey to the last page that said "thank you for taking our survey" spent 15 minutes on it. And when it took me back to SR, I didn't qualify. HUH? I went through the entire classifaction thing and poof...didn't count.