PDA

View Full Version : Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

SunshineGirl
07-22-2007, 06:52 PM
here's one to avoid...a waste of time. Soft drink one-New Teem. Completed the entire survey to the last page that said "thank you for taking our survey" spent 15 minutes on it. And when it took me back to SR, I didn't qualify. HUH? I went through the entire classifaction thing and poof...didn't count.

Go slower. Even if you feel dumb you are doing it so slow!

mollyeilis
07-22-2007, 07:17 PM
Boy do I feel silly:rotfl:

Please don't feel silly! I should have added that it took me a very long time to figure it out (relatively, of course), when I was actively looking for it for DAYS. I just kept thinking "well I AM me@blahblah. com, and DH uses that email address too when he fills out surveys, so why would I click THERE?", until finally at wit's end I clicked it. :p

*****edited to add that that's not my real email address, but just in case it is someone's email address out there in cyberspace, I put a space in it so one can't just randomly email it, LOL*****

re: slowness...I'm usually multitasking with many many tabs up on Firefox, so it's really easy for me to take a survey slow, and I *think* that when I go slow enough, that's when I get through the surveys most often. Click and read the question(s), go read a post on the Dis while thinking about the answer to the question, answer the question, "continue" and read the question, go check my bank balance, answer and "continue", read the question, go check to see if the particular survey has been reported here as being bad, answer the question, etc etc etc. I've even left a survey for HOURS as DH got home and dinner was eaten etc etc, came back to the computer, realized the survey was still up, and finished it successfully. Don't know what the software was thinking about my reading skills, but it worked better than when I let myself skim! :rotfl:

sunshinemckenzie
07-22-2007, 07:25 PM
Go slower. Even if you feel dumb you are doing it so slow!

SLOOOOOOOOW...I can try that....lol! Guess being a speed reader has it draw backs.....I lost a whole .80 and that bites!

mmmmmmmmm learn something new every day. Thanks Tricia!

belbook
07-22-2007, 07:58 PM
I just spent about 15 min on a entertainment and technology one taht said I was 41% completed when it said I didn't qualify. Those make me want to give up on this survey thing!

sunshinemckenzie
07-22-2007, 08:14 PM
just keep thinking like I do when that happens....closer to a mickey bar, closer to a mickey bar, mmmmmmmmmmmm mickey bar:rotfl:

Seriously, the only thing that keeps me going back to the survey section is...
#1. $24.00=total of 30 days at .80 a survey.
#2. $5.00 if I make the 25, tricia is giving me a bonus.
#3. Easy way to get become a supermember $29 a month for three months leaves me $28.00 in clicks to earn to become a super member for the next quarter.
#4. As a super Member I get a special cashout for Disney GC and that's getting me closer to WDW.

If it wasn't for that, I would high tail it!:)

kayjo
07-22-2007, 09:28 PM
belbook...I also got that survey and was booted out at 41% completed. Then I tried another one on home appliances and was told I didn't qualify after completing 35% of the survey. Now I get the "No surveys available" page for everyone in my family. I'm close to 20 completions for the month but I've pretty much given up on completing 25.

Kycha
07-22-2007, 10:48 PM
belbook...I also got that survey and was booted out at 41% completed. Then I tried another one on home appliances and was told I didn't qualify after completing 35% of the survey. Now I get the "No surveys available" page for everyone in my family. I'm close to 20 completions for the month but I've pretty much given up on completing 25.
Try a different e-mail address. That worked for me yesterday when I got the "no surveys available" message.

ChickiePants
07-22-2007, 10:53 PM

Me too...I couldn't get one to save my life today, and ended up with that stupid appliance one. I had such hope and then POW, right to the floor! I'm so frustrated right now. *SIGH*

Mom2aPrincess
07-22-2007, 10:58 PM
just keep thinking like I do when that happens....closer to a mickey bar, closer to a mickey bar, mmmmmmmmmmmm mickey bar:rotfl:

Seriously, the only thing that keeps me going back to the survey section is...
#1. $24.00=total of 30 days at .80 a survey.
#2. $5.00 if I make the 25, tricia is giving me a bonus.
#3. Easy way to get become a supermember $29 a month for three months leaves me $28.00 in clicks to earn to become a super member for the next quarter.
#4. As a super Member I get a special cashout for Disney GC and that's getting me closer to WDW.

If it wasn't for that, I would high tail it!:)

We think very much alike...though I don't have the goal of 30 a month..would be nice, but life seems to get in my way...my goal is 20.

Mom2aPrincess
07-22-2007, 10:59 PM
Me too...I couldn't get one to save my life today, and ended up with that stupid appliance one. I had such hope and then POW, right to the floor! I'm so frustrated right now. *SIGH*

After several frustruations, I've also found it seems to help if I clear history, cookies, temporary internet files....

Weluvdisny
07-22-2007, 11:04 PM
GRRRRR! Between me, my husband and my son, we tried to qualifty for at least 25 surveys tonight and got NOTHING!! We also had gone through a few surveys where we're at 31% or get "You qualify to take this survey" and you get all excited cuz you need that .80 and then BAM!! Back to the sunshine website.

I was doing great the beginning of the month and now I'm stumped.

Mom2aPrincess
07-22-2007, 11:10 PM
GRRRRR! Between me, my husband and my son, we tried to qualifty for at least 25 surveys tonight and got NOTHING!! We also had gone through a few surveys where we're at 31% or get "You qualify to take this survey" and you get all excited cuz you need that .80 and then BAM!! Back to the sunshine website.

I was doing great the beginning of the month and now I'm stumped.

I had that day yesterday! It was a pain! :computer: Got up this morning though and was back to normal...qualified in just a few tries.

Magical JenK
07-22-2007, 11:14 PM
Ok, I went through an ENTIRE survey on a new Diet Pepsi product, put in my info agian at the end & then got the "based on your answers you don't qualify"!!!! RUDE!

Mom2aPrincess
07-22-2007, 11:16 PM
Ok, I went through an ENTIRE survey on a new Diet Pepsi product, put in my info agian at the end & then got the "based on your answers you don't qualify"!!!! RUDE!

That happens to me at least 3 or 4 times a week! Makes me really want to :computer: !!

mollyeilis
07-22-2007, 11:20 PM

Oh no, and I thought that (assuming it was the one you got) one was a good one! :(

Magical JenK
07-22-2007, 11:41 PM
Well it took me 1 hour to finally get one to work, but I did get one on pizzas. Phew...I was really hoping for 20 surveys this month!

kayjo
07-23-2007, 01:14 AM
After not qualifying for over an hour, I had my DH try. He didn't qualify for about 10 surveys but then got one from the dreaded Phoenix group whose surveys are incredibly long and never progress. He got one on car ads that took him over half an hour to complete. The really frustrating part was that when he finally reached the 100% point on the bar, he clicked to go to the next page which had more questions and the progress bar had gone back down to about 30% completed.
This is why I avoid this company's surveys at all costs but I was afraid that if he exited out he wouldn't get another survey.

Mom2aPrincess
07-23-2007, 09:46 AM
Just completed #15. It was a synovate survey and it was LONG. :( Fairly easy though. I think the purpose of it was extended warranties though it asked a good bit before it seemed to get to the point. :rotfl:

faithhope
07-23-2007, 10:02 AM
My 10 year old did a survey for a toy this morning...she thought it was a bit long (and stupid), but she finished it for me...

I had to get her to stop with the sassy answers a couple of times... but then I figured they are asking a 10yr old...what do they expect...

The toy was really stupid.

Faith

disneynut
07-23-2007, 10:16 AM
Was it the talking parrot. We have got to that one twice and then it gets to the pictures and never does anything else. I have tried all morning to get a survey with no luck. I didnt get one yesterday either..... :computer: Never have I tried so hard to get .80.....I am getting frustrated at this point..:computer: OH well maybe I will try again later. There goes my goal of 25 now.:cry:

disneynut
07-23-2007, 11:03 AM
yeah I finally got through one. :cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance:

rygirlsmum
07-23-2007, 11:11 AM
Just took ANOTHER cholesterol medication survey. But at least it's a survey! I should be up to 22 with all the weekend's surveys, but not yet. Since this is my "financial" contribution to our vacations, I get really excited about anything I can make toward GCs!

MKelley226
07-23-2007, 11:25 AM
I could not get a survey yesterday...DH & I must of tried 40 times each. Then, when I think I had one, I would answer a question and then get taken back to SR and it would tell me I had no other surveys to qualify for. Very odd, so I gave up and got in right today. I should make it to 20 no problem, but if I want to reach 25, I need to get one everyday. *crossing fingers* :)

goofy08
07-23-2007, 11:45 AM
Has anyone gotten credit for fri., sat. and sun. yet? I know it's maybe early yet, but I get so nervous about those weekend credits. I'd hate it if I wasted all that weekend time and didn't get credit! And I'm never 100% sure until those credits post. I like it much better during the week when I only have to wait 1 day to find out. :)

Magical JenK
07-23-2007, 11:49 AM
Has anyone gotten credit for fri., sat. and sun. yet? I know it's maybe early yet, but I get so nervous about those weekend credits. I'd hate it if I wasted all that weekend time and didn't get credit! And I'm never 100% sure until those credits post. I like it much better during the week when I only have to wait 1 day to find out. :)

No, I haven't. Feel the same way!! I've been refreshing my account this morning with fingers crossed!! Glad to know I'm not alone!! :p I don't think I've seen Tricia on the forums though, so I'm not worried, just impaitient!! :rotfl:

PSL1013
07-23-2007, 11:51 AM

I haven't gotten any of my credits for the weekend surveys yet either...but I'm not worried, Tricia will get to them eventually! :love:

icartjetta
07-23-2007, 12:01 PM
I'm in the same boat, so I guess we will have to be patient.:sunshine: :sunshine:

schachteles
07-23-2007, 12:10 PM
No, I haven't. Feel the same way!! I've been refreshing my account this morning with fingers crossed!! Glad to know I'm not alone!! :p I don't think I've seen Tricia on the forums though, so I'm not worried, just impaitient!! :rotfl:

I am with you both. I couldn't get one yesterday for the life of me so I finally gave up!! But this morning I got one right away, so that was a nice start to the morning. I am hoping that I can get the last few so I can make it to 25, but I will "settle" for 20 if I have to.

nolacindy
07-23-2007, 01:11 PM
Just checked my balance and got worried, glad that everyone else is in the same boat with no credits yet. Keeping finger crossed.

m 'n c
07-23-2007, 01:15 PM
I am with you both. I couldn't get one yesterday for the life of me so I finally gave up!! But this morning I got one right away, so that was a nice start to the morning. I am hoping that I can get the last few so I can make it to 25, but I will "settle" for 20 if I have to.

I had the same issue last night - couldn't get anything and then bam got one this morning on cookware.

I am going to come in at 24 for this month due to out of town weekend trips but making it to 20 this month was great. I only did 13 all of last month.

Karri5775
07-23-2007, 01:35 PM
I just got the easiest survey ever. It was about consumer personal information protection. It was only 2 pages long and no demographic questions. It only took me about 1 minute to complete and then took me back to the Congratulations page. That was easy.

mollyeilis
07-23-2007, 01:45 PM
I think I just got the same one, but instead of taking me back, it closed the window! :confused:

Arky
07-23-2007, 01:45 PM
I just got the easiest survey ever. It was about consumer personal information protection. It was only 2 pages long and no demographic questions. It only took me about 1 minute to complete and then took me back to the Congratulations page. That was easy.

I got the same one. Only 2 pages of questions to answer! Way cool! It balances out some of the surveys that were a doozie!

mollyeilis
07-23-2007, 01:47 PM
I think I just got the same one, but instead of taking me back, it closed the window! :confused:

Well, I went back in, and SR told me I had exceeded the daily limit, so....guess that's good then! It was indeed a good survey to take.

m 'n c
07-23-2007, 01:53 PM
Man why can't I get the easy surveys to take??

Tasha228
07-23-2007, 02:16 PM
I had no luck yesterday either and became frustrated and finally gave up. I had no luck this morning either until recently. I took a survey on yogurt and it took me back to the SR completion page so I am up to 18 for the month now.

I can still make 25 for the month if I don't have any more days like yesterday! I am expecting to at least make 20 either way so I am happy about that!

mollyeilis
07-23-2007, 02:23 PM
18! That's great! I'm at 14 completed and credited (15 assuming the one I took today credits tomorrow).

I *thought* that one was about yogurt...alas I have eaten no yogurt of any kind in the last week, and was booted right out! :p I really must start buying and eating ALL sorts of food products each week, just so I can qualify for more surveys!

Magical JenK
07-23-2007, 02:26 PM
Awesome! All mine from the weekend credited! Woo hoo! I joined this bandwagon late & if all works out, I will get 20, but that's ok by me! I think I've become a believer...after all it's $0.80!!

schachteles
07-23-2007, 02:35 PM
I only got credit for my Friday one, nothing for the one that I did on Saturday :(

Tiggerific711
07-23-2007, 07:02 PM
Just got a great survey on chocolate (yummmmm, now I want chocolate!). It was #20 so now I'm happy since I'm leaving for vacation on Thursday.

TTFN
Marianne

jnorth1007
07-23-2007, 07:18 PM
Im at 20 and got an easy one today about companies protecting customer information. Very quick and I thought for a second it wouldn't credit but when I tried to take another one it said I had exceeded that limit YAY!!!

icartjetta
07-23-2007, 07:24 PM
I'm at 20 today also, and I can see 25 in my near future.:sunshine: :sunshine: :sunshine:

Kycha
07-23-2007, 07:42 PM
I got that one too!! Why can't they all be that easy?

fanofree
07-23-2007, 09:37 PM
:computer: :computer: I just spent 25 minutes on a BEST BUY web shopping survey and it didn't bring me back to SR. :computer: :computer:

rygirlsmum
07-24-2007, 12:10 AM
I just did one for Amazon.com and NOTHING :computer: . But I just finished one for credit cards that took 5 minutes.

SunshineGirl
07-24-2007, 07:53 AM
Are any of the ones for the shopping site surveys working??

Kycha
07-24-2007, 08:55 AM
Are any of the ones for the shopping site surveys working??
I don't think so. I got the shopping one 3 times in the last week(once for Wal-Mart, twice for Buy.com) and none of them worked. It takes you all the way to the end of the survey and when you click on the button to send the results, it just sits there. Nothing happens.

coastalgirl
07-24-2007, 09:00 AM
I tried the walmart one too, had the same problem!

luvhockey
07-24-2007, 09:13 AM
I had one this morning that wants to send a DVD from TV shows. You give them your name and address then they will call you to see how you liked the proposed show. Very simple until you click the last arrow to send you back and it says I didn't qualify!!!! You know where that DVD is going if it comes don't you. OK, yeah, the trash can :mad: NOT

Angela

Pooh's Pal
07-24-2007, 09:26 AM
I had one this morning that wants to send a DVD from TV shows. You give them your name and address then they will call you to see how you liked the proposed show. Very simple until you click the last arrow to send you back and it says I didn't qualify!!!! You know where that DVD is going if it comes don't you. OK, yeah, the trash can :mad: NOT

Angela
This is ONE of the many I tried last night that I DID NOT qualify for....aggrevating, get to the end of most and tells you Sorry! &*^%$!!!

Mandi
07-24-2007, 09:33 AM

Angela

I got the same one too. :computer:

Tasha228
07-24-2007, 12:47 PM
I got the one about the DVD too but I had a feeling that would happen so I said I was not interested and didn't even bother. Glad I didn't waste my time.

I got a really easy one about credit cards today and that one did take you back to the SR page. One more and I will be at 20 for the month! I am really starting to think 25 might be within my reach!

m 'n c
07-24-2007, 01:27 PM
Alrighty now I'm ticked. I was pretty much finishing up a survey on Travelocity and I get booted out to SR with a message saying there are no surveys for me. I was pretty upset because I had invested a good 20 or so minutes into it and knew it was almost done since I've done similar travelocity surveys before.

Not sure if this link will help. Its the last page I was on before they booted me.
http://survey8.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p2951577.aspx

abcboys
07-24-2007, 01:45 PM
These surveys are driving me CRAZY!! I tried for over 1/2 an hour last night and again today. I answer a ton of questions, think I'm doing the survey and at about 50% completed it tells me I do not qualify. This is way too much work for .80. I wish they would tell me I didn't qualify BEFORE I spend at least 10 minutes answering questions!!! I must have went thru 5 or 6 of them.

arob414
07-24-2007, 01:57 PM
Alrighty now I'm ticked. I was pretty much finishing up a survey on Travelocity and I get booted out to SR with a message saying there are no surveys for me. I was pretty upset because I had invested a good 20 or so minutes into it and knew it was almost done since I've done similar travelocity surveys before.

Not sure if this link will help. Its the last page I was on before they booted me.
http://survey8.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p2951577.aspx

I did this one, elsewhere, and had the same thing happen to me. It feels like they get what they need and then, oops, you don't qualify.

Luckily, I set my goal for 10/month and I am at something like 13 (with today's). I still try to do them, but this way I don't obsess when life gets in the way and I can't get on to do surveys. I am very Type A about somethings, unfortunately, housework isn't one of them. :p

Mandi
07-24-2007, 02:17 PM
I got the Travelocity one this morning too! Ugh. I know I was at least 15+ minutes into it when it kicked me out. :computer: So far all the surveys I've tried to do today have been like that. :mad:

LuvMyBoys
07-24-2007, 03:54 PM
I just did a full survey on stupid Baked Lay's - Honey flavored :sick: , went all the way through the survey and then when I was expecting the "Congratulations" screen, I got the "Sorry, you don't qualify"! :computer:

I hate when they do that!! I wish I could answer now about what my image of Lay's is!!! :headache:

kxmeeh
07-24-2007, 07:25 PM
i can't get in at all yet. i click on the take survey button and it says interal server error. anyone else? 4 more to get in for the month to get the 5.00 credit....i am pushing really hard for this one!!

rygirlsmum
07-24-2007, 09:28 PM
Being anal, I just checked the surveys, and it told me I didn't do one today. SOOOOOOOO, I went through and got ANOTHER web shopping site survey that didn't bring me back - GRRRR. It was on Walmart. Here's the bad boy:
http://sms.surveyrouter.com/soqualified.aspx?sname=0702758a

I DID get another survey about organic foods that took me back to SR, so I'm not too bothered.

mollyeilis
07-24-2007, 09:40 PM
Being anal, I just checked the surveys, and it told me I didn't do one today. SOOOOOOOO, I went through and got ANOTHER web shopping site survey that didn't bring me back - GRRRR. It was on Walmart. Here's the bad boy:
http://sms.surveyrouter.com/soqualified.aspx?sname=0702758a

I DID get another survey about organic foods that took me back to SR, so I'm not too bothered.

Hey, maybe you'll get one of the rare double-credit days! shh, I had one of those last week...

I just got the organic one, too! Yay!

Soccer Princess
07-24-2007, 10:56 PM
I did an Old Navy Insiders one tonight that just took me to the Old Navy page and not to SR? :(

~Kathie
07-24-2007, 11:49 PM
I did a survey tonight for Circut City about using their website. I was never taken back to SR/Greenfield but it said I completed it so I hope it credits. It took me 30 minutes.

First survey I have been able to qualify for July. Been very frustrating.

Weluvdisny
07-24-2007, 11:55 PM
Finally got a survey on the first try and it went really quick. It was the organic food one but it asked about other stuff too. About 10 minutes. Yeah!:)

kayjo
07-25-2007, 03:46 AM
I'm up to 20 for the month but not without major frustration. I am getting into more surveys but getting kicked out after completing more than half of the survey. My DH also had one that got to 100% completed and then when he clicked on the next page button it dropped back down to 30% completed and asked him more questions.
The one positive is it seems like the 24 hour limit is now running on a daily schedule as opposed to 24 hours from your last survey. I have been able to access surveys this month several hours before the 24 hour limit on my last survey.

goofy08
07-25-2007, 08:20 AM
Man, today was a good day. I got one first try about cars and, although it was a bit long, it took me back to the SR page. What a relief. Most everything else this month has been difficult. This should put me at 23, assuming that yesterday's credits.

For those of you who do the survey in the AM, do you find that it sort of sets the tone for the rest of the day? If it's a big pill to get a survey, my day is kind of crummy from there (probably b/c it makes me later than I'd like to be in getting other stuff done). But good days like today, it's all good.

Kycha
07-25-2007, 10:24 AM
Wow! I can't believe I got survey #25 in today! WooHoo! Another $5 for me! It is really gonna suck when the survey credits go back down to .60. That extra .20 credits a day really adds up.

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 10:25 AM
Wow! I can't believe I got survey #25 in today! WooHoo! Another $5 for me! It is really gonna suck when the survey credits go back down to .60. That extra .20 credits a day really adds up.

What makes you think they are??? ;)

wdwabby
07-25-2007, 10:31 AM
got in survey #22 today - finally got one on the first try about my favorite restaurant - Red Lobster :D yum! unfortunately now I want those warm cheddar biscuits, some coconut shrimp and a lobster tail! Have taken Tricia's advice the past two days and gone super slow, doing something else on another internet site in between questions. Don't know if that's what's helping, but I didnt' get dumped out right at the end the past couple days - or maybe I've just gotten lucky with getting decent surveys. All I know is that if I think it's working, I'm gonna keep doing it!

Should be able to hit 25 for my bonus, I'm really counting on that to get one last GC before our Disney trip in September.

coastalgirl
07-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Is that a hint, Tricia????

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 10:34 AM
Is that a hint, Tricia????

Yes, ma'am!

schachteles
07-25-2007, 10:35 AM
I hope this keeps up, it is an "easy" few bucks a month...though we are finding it isn't AS easy some days!

GOOD LUCK ALL. I should my one post from yesterday I will have 20!! So now I am pretty sure I will be able to make my 25!! :cooldance:

Mandi
07-25-2007, 10:45 AM
Yesterday's survey credits haven't been posted yet, right?

I made 25 too. :cooldance: It's so nice to get to that point and be able to relax a bit the rest of the month.:)

And the surveys are staying at .80? :cooldance: Sweet. :) Will you keep doing the survey bonus too?

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 10:49 AM
Yesterday's survey credits haven't been posted yet, right?

I made 25 too. :cooldance: It's so nice to get to that point and be able to relax a bit the rest of the month.

And the surveys are staying at .80? :cooldance: Sweet. :) Will you keep doing the survey bonus too?

Correct. And yes. :)

Magical JenK
07-25-2007, 10:50 AM

Oh yeah! I can have another chance at another bonus! Woo hoo! Thanks Tricia!! :cooldance:

LuvMyBoys
07-25-2007, 10:51 AM
Another survey bonus contest! WOO-HOO :cooldance: :cooldance:

Tricia, you're spoiling us!! :love:

Mandi
07-25-2007, 10:52 AM

:cooldance: Yay! That's the reason I :heart: SR so much. :love:

SunshineGirl
07-25-2007, 10:56 AM
I have to say that I really love the daily surveys. I think they are truly one of the most legit things about rewards sites. They are an opportunity for people to voice their opinions. They are a good chance for companies to get feedback. And they are not a part of the whole fraud thing. So any chance that I can get to encourage people to take part, I definitely will. :)

disney_girl
07-25-2007, 10:59 AM
I love taking the surveys also!

m4travels
07-25-2007, 11:13 AM
Made it through #24 this a.m. I got the one about dining as well, however Red Lobster isn't my favorite (haven't been in years) so I got bounced out of that one. Now, Iced Tea I can comment on (and did!!).

Thanks for keeping these rates and bonuses going, Tricia!

Magical JenK
07-25-2007, 11:15 AM
Maybe I'm going to have to try to do a survey during the day...it seems all those that I tried last night were ones I've already done?? I never get any good ones like Red Lobster or cookware or anything! Just sport drinks, new diet pepsi & cell phone!!

cherbear
07-25-2007, 11:20 AM
I have a question. How long does it take to get credit for the daily surveys? Also, does the # of survey's completed get updated at the same time as you get credit? For instance, yesterday I had 2 surveys under my belt, before taking the daily survey. Then I completed a survey. All day it still showed 2. I also took a survey this morning and completed it. So I have taken a total of 4 (including today's) but it JUST now updated to 3. So are they delayed by one day or did yesterday's not really go through?

I hope that wording wasn't too confusing

Mandi
07-25-2007, 11:22 AM
I got a really interesting one this morning on Fisher Price toys. It took about 15 or so minutes and was fun to take. Definitely geared towards parents of kids under 7yo.

Mandi
07-25-2007, 11:24 AM
I have a question. How long does it take to get credit for the daily surveys? Also, does the # of survey's completed get updated at the same time as you get credit? For instance, yesterday I had 2 surveys under my belt, before taking the daily survey. Then I completed a survey. All day it still showed 2. I also took a survey this morning and completed it. So I have taken a total of 4 (including today's) but it JUST now updated to 3. So are they delayed by one day or did yesterday's not really go through?

I hope that wording wasn't too confusing

They are only uploaded the following day. So your survey for yesterday was uploaded today. So that's why you're seeing the credit $$ and # of surveys completed at 3 now, even though you've done 4. So basically it'll aways be a day behind. Well with the exception of the weekends, that is. Fri-Sun surveys are all uploaded Monday morning.

btw, you're not Cherbear from the old UB days, are you?

mollyeilis
07-25-2007, 11:30 AM
Fri-Sun surveys are all uploaded Monday morning.

That should be repeated every day. :) OK, well, at least on Fri, Sat, Sun, and then again on Monday. :)

I know that I still forget it sometimes!

cherbear
07-25-2007, 11:42 AM
They are only uploaded the following day. So your survey for yesterday was uploaded today. So that's why you're seeing the credit $$ and # of surveys completed at 3 now, even though you've done 4. So basically it'll aways be a day behind. Well with the exception of the weekends, that is. Fri-Sun surveys are all uploaded Monday morning.

btw, you're not Cherbear from the old UB days, are you?

Thanks. I feel better now. If I manage to complete one every day the rest of this month I'll get the bonus credit! :)

What's UB stand for? (I guess not...lol)

Mandi
07-25-2007, 01:17 PM
What's UB stand for? (I guess not...lol)

UB was a parenting forum that was around about 4+ years ago. There was someone on there named Cherbear too.

lurkyloo
07-25-2007, 01:52 PM
Did anyone else get the office supplies survey? It didn't take me back to Greenfield/Sunshine at the end, so I'm worried I didn't get credit....

Thanks!

LuvMyBoys
07-25-2007, 01:53 PM
Did anyone else get the office supplies survey? It didn't take me back to Greenfield/Sunshine at the end, so I'm worried I didn't get credit....

Thanks!

Was it to join Office Discussion? I know that I got that awhile back and it credited just fine. :)

Tasha228
07-25-2007, 02:03 PM
Was it to join Office Discussion? I know that I got that awhile back and it credited just fine. :)

Did it take you back to the SR completion page or did it credit without doing that? I got the same one and I am wondering if I will get credit too.

LuvMyBoys
07-25-2007, 02:12 PM
Did it take you back to the SR completion page or did it credit without doing that? I got the same one and I am wondering if I will get credit too.

No, it didn't take me back to the SR screen, so I was worried that it wouldn't credit. It did credit the next day though.

Did you try taking another survey and seeing if you get the "You have exceeded your limit" message?

That's usually the surefire method to know if it will credit. Good luck! :sunshine:

Tasha228
07-25-2007, 02:17 PM
No, it didn't take me back to the SR screen, so I was worried that it wouldn't credit. It did credit the next day though.

Did you try taking another survey and seeing if you get the "You have exceeded your limit" message?

That's usually the surefire method to know if it will credit. Good luck! :sunshine:
Yeah, but I kept getting a blank screen. No idea why...then I finally did get the 'exceeded my limit' message but I was worried it was a mistake because now I keep getting the blank screen again. But I guess I probably am going to get credit since you went through the same thing.

You didn't have to sign up for anything on the office thing or put in any information in, did you? I just closed the page after I saw it took me to the office supply page and not SR. Thanks for all your help!

LuvMyBoys
07-25-2007, 02:20 PM
Yeah, but I kept getting a blank screen. No idea why...then I finally did get the 'exceeded my limit' message but I was worried it was a mistake because now I keep getting the blank screen again. But I guess I probably am going to get credit since you went through the same thing.

You didn't have to sign up for anything on the office thing or put in any information in, did you? I just closed the page after I saw it took me to the office supply page and not SR. Thanks for all your help!

I don't remember signing up for anything, other than agreeing to join the panel. I get an email from them every once in awhile to do a survey. I do it if I feel like it.

If you got the "exceed your limit" message you should be good to go! :)

Tasha228
07-25-2007, 02:23 PM
Yep, I checked again and it gave me the exceeded my limit message so I guess I'm good. Thanks again! That will bring me up to 20 for the month! :)

LuvMyBoys
07-25-2007, 02:27 PM
Yep, I checked again and it gave me the exceeded my limit message so I guess I'm good. Thanks again! That will bring me up to 20 for the month! :)

No problem, that's what this thread is for! So we all don't drive ourselves crazy wondering whether or not we're going to get our 80 cents!! :rotfl:

I just finished #22 for the month today, I'm so hopeful that I can actually make it to 25 this month! :)

kayjo
07-25-2007, 03:44 PM
Finally got a nice short (5 minutes) one today on Red Lobster.That should put me at 22. Making 25 is looking much better now than at the beginning of the month.

faithhope
07-25-2007, 04:10 PM
I am getting a blank page from time to time...still trying to get one for today...guess i should eat out more :)

sunshinecindy
07-25-2007, 04:13 PM
I had absolutely no trouble today at all taking them or getting them. Didn't qualify for a few, but they kept coming. did a really short one on Sobe drink, was easy.

Magical JenK
07-25-2007, 04:16 PM
I've been trying & I keep getting "We apologize for your inconvenience. We are having some technical difficulties. Please check back later." ???? I can't even get one to work from the SR page!!

rygirlsmum
07-25-2007, 04:17 PM
I actually didn't have too much trouble getting in today - and I even double checked. I love that you've exceeded the daily limit. It's always a GOOD sign!

m 'n c
07-25-2007, 08:03 PM
Did anyone get credit for the survey that brought you to old navy and not SR? I went through it, was told I didn't qualify, and then got brought to ON not SR. But I came back to do a new survey and was told I exceeded my limit??

Mom2aPrincess
07-25-2007, 11:33 PM
YEA! I got in almost instantly today and then my daughter ended up doing the survey for me (now that's how I like earning my .80 - letting someone else do it:rotfl: )...It was over some guitar game....She thought it was cool to do one as she's heard Mom say so many times, "Just let me finish this survey." This time I kept asking her..."Done yet?"

belbook
07-26-2007, 11:06 AM
I've been out of town and just tried today for the first time since Monday - no luck. Thought that I had a headache in the bag but it threw me out after 5 min.

Mom2aPrincess
07-26-2007, 11:10 AM
I've been out of town and just tried today for the first time since Monday - no luck. Thought that I had a headache in the bag but it threw me out after 5 min.

I just got tossed out of the headache too....:computer: Still working though...This will be #18 if I can qualify today. :heart:

sunshinecindy
07-26-2007, 11:12 AM
Got another one no problem this morning. Tried for two prior, but one said I had already done and the other just didn't like me, but the Nestea one did, and it was easy.

faithhope
07-26-2007, 11:31 AM
pretty bad if the headache survey give you one

kimntrent
07-26-2007, 12:25 PM
Todays was political and it was super easy. But I think you have to be a Democrat to get it. There were maybe 10 questions.

Kim

m 'n c
07-26-2007, 01:59 PM
Just wanted to update that I did get credit for that screwy Old Navy shopping survey that I was booted from and directed to ON's site.

cherbear
07-26-2007, 02:09 PM
I just did one on pain relievers. It was a long one, but I'm glad I got the credit! It took me SO long to get accepted to a Greenfield survey. Most of the time it keeps sending me to an affiliate site.

Mom2aPrincess
07-26-2007, 02:13 PM
Just wanted to update that I did get credit for that screwy Old Navy shopping survey that I was booted from and directed to ON's site.

Good for you. So I guess we can all test ourselves by going back and if it tells our we've "exceeded our limit" we should get credit???

I just qualified for #18 (compared to 2 last month)...It was over cell phone add ons for plans and what you thought of them...some of them were creepy and some were pretty neat.

Lori Mouse
07-26-2007, 03:15 PM
Has anyone else done the financial services one? At the end it asks you for your address. Why do they need my address? And this was after I gave them info about my account balances, investments, mortgage balance, etc.

Kycha
07-26-2007, 03:36 PM
Has anyone else done the financial services one? At the end it asks you for your address. Why do they need my address? And this was after I gave them info about my account balances, investments, mortgage balance, etc.
I got this one too. I just skipped that question. And when they asked me to comment on the survey, I said I don't mind giving account information on an anonymous basis, but that I didn't feel comfortable giving personal info. Also, any of the questions that allowed me to answer "Prefer not to say", I chose that response. Especially when it asked about account balances. I got the SR congrats screen at the end, so I guess they were okay with my answers.

mollyeilis
07-26-2007, 03:49 PM
Wow, that's a scary question!

DH and I just went through (I read the questions, he answered) a very long survey about cellphone service ideas. And it was made even longer because we purposely went veeeeerrrrrrry sllllllooooooowwwwwwwwllllly. Felt pretty silly taking so long, but it did go all the way through.

And I get the "exceeded limit" message when I go to surveys again. Whew.

abcboys
07-26-2007, 04:08 PM
I just did a super long one (think 45 minutes) on drinks my 8 year old son drinks at different times of the day (morning, noon, before bed, during sports, at birthday parties, weekday, weekend, out to eat etc. etc. ) It asks about a million questions for each thing and some of the choices are stupid (it makes him feel smart when I give it to him?) It went on and on and on and on. I was about ready to shoot myself. Honestly toward the end I just was clicking stuff because I was getting a headache from reading the same choices over and over again.

catnapfan
07-26-2007, 05:02 PM
I just did a super long one (think 45 minutes) on drinks my 8 year old son drinks at different times of the day (morning, noon, before bed, during sports, at birthday parties, weekday, weekend, out to eat etc. etc. ) It asks about a million questions for each thing and some of the choices are stupid (it makes him feel smart when I give it to him?) It went on and on and on and on. I was about ready to shoot myself. Honestly toward the end I just was clicking stuff because I was getting a headache from reading the same choices over and over again.

I just finished that same survey- very painful! I thought it would never end, it took almost an hour. I guess I should be suspicious when I get into a survey on my first try, it usually takes 3 or 4 tries. The silver lining is that this survey makes #23! :banana:

jl8595
07-26-2007, 05:29 PM

Oh my word, I got the same one. It was sooooo BORING! Ughh. :sick:
I think I would have :computer: if it didn't take me back to the SR congrats page!!!

Mom2aPrincess
07-26-2007, 11:27 PM

I think this one would have freaked me out and I'd have exited and tried again.

kayjo
07-27-2007, 04:39 AM
I had to try about 10 times before I finally got one. Then it turned out to be the exact same home equity loan survey I did about two weeks ago. Still got credit even though it was a repeat. Has anyone else ever filled out the same survey twice?

jl8595
07-27-2007, 07:35 AM
I had to try about 10 times before I finally got one. Then it turned out to be the exact same home equity loan survey I did about two weeks ago. Still got credit even though it was a repeat. Has anyone else ever filled out the same survey twice?

Yup - a couple of times. I've gotten that mega long cell phone survey twice and I've gotten the home equity loan survey at LEAST twice now. I don't get why they'd let me do it again - my answers are the same!!

speechteachri
07-27-2007, 10:25 AM

I quit this one mid-way through, as I was not comfortable giving financial info out.

That is the only survey I have qualified for this week since I have been back from vacation until this am. I finally got into one on diet pepsi, which I really liked, because it is a particular product I would really like to see on the market!!

Mom2aPrincess
07-27-2007, 10:33 AM
I qualified today on one about Mountain Dew. I was shocked I qualified as I can't stand it...lol If yesterday's credits for me, this one is #19. :sunshine2:

penn19
07-27-2007, 10:34 AM
I am excited! I did survey #25 today. I kept plugging along all month.:cooldance:

Mandi
07-27-2007, 10:38 AM
I qualified today on one about Mountain Dew. I was shocked I qualified as I can't stand it...lol If yesterday's credits for me, this one is #19. :sunshine2:

Now why can't I get that one? That's my favorite drink. :heart: :)

I got a super easy, very quick one this morning on Home Depot vs. Lowe's. I don't even think it took 10 minutes to complete. That's the way I like 'em! :cooldance:

Mom2aPrincess
07-27-2007, 10:43 AM
I am excited! I did survey #25 today. I kept plugging along all month.:cooldance:

Wow!! Congratulations! :cooldance:

Have yesterdays credits posted yet?

lorisnuts
07-27-2007, 10:53 AM
Have yesterdays credits posted yet?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing....want to give a warning about the survey that asks information about what your child drinks. took me almost an hour to do it yesterday. same type questions over and over again just a bit different each time. drove me nuts.

nolacindy
07-27-2007, 11:02 AM
I was wondering too... guess I need to work on being more patient! If this one comes through it will make 20....5 more day, hoping to do 5 more surveys for that $5 :cooldance:

Mom2aPrincess
07-27-2007, 11:17 AM
I was wondering too... guess I need to work on being more patient! If this one comes through it will make 20....5 more day, hoping to do 5 more surveys for that $5 :cooldance:

Congrats!! I can't actually get 25, but I'm going to be close enough that I will make that my goal next month. :)

kimntrent
07-27-2007, 11:25 AM
I just had a super easy home depot survey. After all month fighting with the surveys I am finally getting them now.

Kim

goofy08
07-27-2007, 11:35 AM

I'm right there with you in the total lack of patience, LOL. If/when yesterday's credits that would give me 24. Since I qualified today, ideally I've hit 25. But since it ain't over till it's over, I'll be taking surveys all weekend to make certain I get over that hump. I just never trust those surveys until the credits are in my account!

As a side note, today I got the financial one and, having seen the thing about the address, I didn't put anything in there and it went on through to the completion page, so I guess that isn't a disqualifier. I figure they already know my zip code from earlier questions, so they know what's in this area without getting down to street level.

rygirlsmum
07-27-2007, 11:44 AM
I think I do my surveys too early for my brain - I honestly can't remember what mine was about this morning! Many a day I have to check that I even did one, although I usually won't even leave the house on a non-gym day without getting my suvey in! Yikes....

Hedy
07-27-2007, 11:51 AM
Has yesterday's credited yet?

llgray16
07-27-2007, 11:53 AM
Has yesterday's credited yet?

Mine hasn't

I need to do a survey everyday for the rest of the month to hit the $5. I really hope I can get it!

jnorth1007
07-27-2007, 12:08 PM
I was just coming to ask this LOL since I haven't gotten credit yet.

kimntrent
07-27-2007, 12:08 PM
I was just coming to ask the same.

MKelley226
07-27-2007, 12:10 PM
I have been pretty lucky this month with easy surveys. I got one on child identity theft this morning....just a handful of questions. I, too, need to get one in for the rest of the month for the 25. The weekend is making me nervous because I had a hard time last weekend...couldn't get one all day Sunday and that is rare for me. I must live in a good area with good demographics to get surveys constantly.

mollyeilis
07-27-2007, 12:41 PM

I love getting the ones for things I hate or *would* hate. There's something fun about just goin through with "i would never buy this, this product is heinous, why are thinking of making that wasteful product", and other comments that I truly do mean.

Then again, that Pepsi (I responded better to it as a Pepsi product rather than a Diet Pepsi product) drink was intriguing and I'd like to see it.:p

Lisaj68
07-27-2007, 12:49 PM
I'm glad to see no one else has gotten credit yet! I did a survey last night for beverages for my 8 y.o. DD and it took "forever" !! I bet over an hour!! I would be mad if it didn't credit!!!

Of course it didn't help that I was also watching some karioke show at the same time. That show is a hoot!

wdwabby
07-27-2007, 01:44 PM
I'm glad to see no one else has gotten credit yet! I did a survey last night for beverages for my 8 y.o. DD and it took "forever" !! I bet over an hour!! I would be mad if it didn't credit!!!

Of course it didn't help that I was also watching some karioke show at the same time. That show is a hoot!

hahah I watched that show last night too - I wanted to stop, but it was like watching a train wreck - you KNOW you shouldn't watch but you just can't take your eyes away!:rotfl:

Arky
07-27-2007, 01:52 PM
I am having a very difficult time with Greenfield today. I started with the our site is experiencing techinical difficulties. I went away, came back and I couldn't get the page to choose the different categories you qualify for, it was just blank. I tried 2 or 3 surveys that then would get partway through and the IE this page can not be displayed came up. When I would refresh it would say I already completed this survey and close window.

Anyone else having difficulty????:computer: :computer:

Okay, I guess I finished a survey. Now it says I've exceeded my daily limit. I know many others have lots of difficulties with surveys, but today has been quite frustrating for me. I sure hope I get credit. I can get 25 surveys if this credits.

icartjetta
07-27-2007, 02:36 PM
I got a real easy one today about lowes and home depot, I did get the one about the soft drinks but I backed out of that one. Thanks for the heads up.

Lisaj68
07-27-2007, 02:42 PM
hahah I watched that show last night too - I wanted to stop, but it was like watching a train wreck - you KNOW you shouldn't watch but you just can't take your eyes away!:rotfl:

Right! If i'm going to "waste" an hour of my life, it should be playing GAMES on this board!!!

Earning money and chatting with my on-line friends is NOT a waste of time, and therefore doesn't count!!! :rotfl:

goofy08
07-27-2007, 03:24 PM
Did anyone get credit for yesterday yet? I'm assuming at this point that mine didn't go through for some reason. Waaaahhhhh! :computer:

TIAMOMMA
07-27-2007, 03:27 PM
I didn't get mine yet either. Maybe Tricia is tied up stuffing Disney GC's into 156 envelopes!

mollyeilis
07-27-2007, 03:29 PM
No credit yet. I am assuming that I did, but that there is a delay (perhaps b/c SG is still working on the giftcards?), and that as soon as credit comes through for anyone, they will post it here. So NOT seeing such posts keeps me postive that credit will, eventually, come through. :)

Dove
07-27-2007, 03:29 PM
I haven't got mine yet either ! But I'm not worried :rotfl:
I'm just trying to get my 75 post :rotfl: :rotfl:

icartjetta
07-27-2007, 03:35 PM
Wow, I just realized that I don't have credit for yesterday either.

SunshineGirl
07-27-2007, 03:39 PM
Ack! I am running so far behind today. Don't worry. I'm still plugging along. I was just on the phone with Cindy ordering the surprises for the exercise group and making the plans for tonight. The surveys are on my list for next.

catnapfan
07-27-2007, 03:47 PM
I just did a very short survey on instant messaging. It wasn't even a survey really- they just have you sign up to receive surveys on instant messaging in the future. Did anyone else get this one? It didn't take me back to th SR page but when I tried to do another one it said I had exceeded my limit so hopefully this one credits. It's #24 so things are looking good!

Mom2aPrincess
07-27-2007, 03:48 PM
Ack! I am running so far behind today. Don't worry. I'm still plugging along. I was just on the phone with Cindy ordering the surprises for the exercise group and making the plans for tonight. The surveys are on my list for next.

You know if you weren't so good at your job we wouldn't be worried....:love:

goofy08
07-27-2007, 04:01 PM
You know if you weren't so good at your job we wouldn't be worried....:love:

Exactly. Efficiency can be a bad thing. If you were a total slacker we'd have much lower expectations! :rotfl:

As it is, we're spoiled. :)

mollyeilis
07-27-2007, 04:15 PM
ahh, that's better. Thank you Tricia! :)

SunshineGirl
07-27-2007, 04:21 PM
It's funny you mention that. I was in a seminar one time where the woman was talking about how your best customer service will be the expectation for average in the future. So if I have a good week and send out gift cards in 24 hours, everyone will be really happy and rave about the site. But if I send them out the next time in 10 days, people will complain and be unhappy. If I had ALWAYS sent them out in 10 days, people would probably have been perfectly fine the whole time. LOL!

mollyeilis
07-27-2007, 04:30 PM
Yep. :)

Can't imagine what my expectation for shoebuy credits is going to be now, since it's on hold 1.5 days after I made the order...but the credit is wrong. They've confused me! bwa ha ha.

But you haven't, I had faith in you.

Mom2aPrincess
07-27-2007, 05:11 PM
:) My credits there...I have an even $37 now after the cash out this week...

Thanks Tricia!

MamaO
07-27-2007, 06:59 PM
I just did a very short survey on instant messaging. It wasn't even a survey really- they just have you sign up to receive surveys on instant messaging in the future. Did anyone else get this one? It didn't take me back to th SR page but when I tried to do another one it said I had exceeded my limit so hopefully this one credits. It's #24 so things are looking good!

I got that one, too. It didn't take me back to the SR page either but told me I'd exceeded my daily limit when I tried to do another one. I did get credit - did you, too?

mum4jenn
07-27-2007, 08:00 PM
I think I will actually make it to 25 surveys this month.

And you know what the really really SAD part is??????? I gave up a spur of the moment trip to ORLANDO this weekend so I could do surveys!!!!! My dh has the weekend off and had had a rough week. He came home last night and said we needed to take a road trip. He made a ressie last night and I "suggested" that if he needed to chill out that maybe he should go by himself. He left at $:30 this morning!! I really did not want to go because I would not be able to make my goal of 25 surveys and I needed to do a survey for Kidzeyes so my dd could earn 3,000 points!!!!! Am I officially addicted to SR and the surveys now??????

catnapfan
07-27-2007, 10:49 PM
I got that one, too. It didn't take me back to the SR page either but told me I'd exceeded my daily limit when I tried to do another one. I did get credit - did you, too?

Unfortunately I'll have to wait until Monday to find out. Sure hope it credits!

kayjo
07-28-2007, 12:43 AM
I finally got an easy one today on flavors for protein shakes. That will make 24 so far. Hopefully, I can get 25 tomorrow.

llgray16
07-28-2007, 08:13 AM
I got so wrapped up in game night (ok more so in the chat) that I totally forgot to do the survey last night Aarrrrrrrrgh! So no $5 bonus for me but at least I already hit the 20 mark.

Good luck everyone in getting those last few surveys of the month!

kxmeeh
07-28-2007, 08:15 AM
i have one more to go to get in my 25, thank goodness the last 2 days of the month are not on the weekend. i think i'll go and try now. maybe i can get all of my, sorry you don't qualify, out of the way this morning.

Mom2aPrincess
07-28-2007, 01:00 PM
I just did one on travel websites. It was super easy, but seemed long.

Before that I had interesting one on my alcohol habits, but my daughter came by to hug me and not sure what she bumped but my entire computer shut down! *sigh*

mollyeilis
07-28-2007, 01:29 PM
If any of you with asthma get one that asks about asthma, then says you qualify, then shows you paper towels you might want to buy....settle in with a cup of coffee (especially if you're like me and black coffee helps settle your asthma symptoms) b/c it's a LONG survey.

Still trying to figure out what paper towels and a cruise line have to do with an asthma medication...

Despite server problems, and having to go back and click things again, it did show me the SR page at the end, and I get the "exceeded" message, so it looks like all that work, um, worked.

llgray16
07-28-2007, 02:58 PM
I got one today about a pretty cool tv. It was actually interesting and didn't take that long at all!

bluefuzzy
07-28-2007, 07:09 PM
I just did one for blister medication. I got through he entire thing and then when I was done, didn't bring me back to SR. grrrrrrrr.:computer:

JillyFish
07-28-2007, 10:09 PM
I just did one for blister medication. I got through he entire thing and then when I was done, didn't bring me back to SR. grrrrrrrr.:computer:

Urrrr!!!! I just got that one too! For 3M?? That makes me SO mad. I did the whole thing and then they tell you to close the window....and BAM it totally knocked me off-line!

TICKS ME OFF!!!!!! :computer: I want to get paid!!!!!

kayjo
07-29-2007, 02:42 AM
I also got the one on the new TV. It was actually something that I would consider buying if the price was right.

jl8595
07-29-2007, 08:25 AM

Got that one this morning...and it did not give me credit for it because it let me take another survey. I was very irritated, but grateful that I finally got into another one.

ChickiePants
07-29-2007, 10:36 AM
Urrrr!!!! I just got that one too! For 3M?? That makes me SO mad. I did the whole thing and then they tell you to close the window....and BAM it totally knocked me off-line!

TICKS ME OFF!!!!!! :computer: I want to get paid!!!!!

Same thing happened to me yesterday! I was like "oh, wow, this one is pretty easy." Then nothing! Rrrrrrgh. After that, I finished the asthma one. I have to agree, I was highly confused as to what paper towels had to do with the whole thing, except that that was one LOOOOOOONG set of commercials! :rolleyes:

Mom2aPrincess
07-29-2007, 11:11 AM
I just had an EASY (and relatively short) one on Tivo and DVR in general.

lurkyloo
07-29-2007, 11:53 AM
Beware the technology/entertainment-buying-pattern survey!!! I just spent 15 minutes answering complicated questions only to be told at the end I didn't qualify!:computer:

Magical JenK
07-29-2007, 12:18 PM
Got that one this morning...and it did not give me credit for it because it let me take another survey. I was very irritated, but grateful that I finally got into another one.

Dangit! I got this 3M blister stuff too! DANG!! Ok, off to find another...does anyone else just keep geting the same surveys over & over & over?? I do. I've done a couple twice now & have gotten credit for them, but I want other surveys...do you ever change your info like zip code/gender/etc? Is that ok to do??

bluefuzzy
07-29-2007, 12:47 PM
Anyone else creeped out by the information they wanted in the banking survey? They ask your bank, the balance you carry month to month, your address and name. When it came to the balance I kept I said prefer not to answer, but it seemed sort of in-depth. On the fly I clicked the next button and it let me skip the filling out the personal info. Wonder why a company needs to know the name of my bank, my full name and the rest of the info they wanted.

In the end it returned me to the SR site.

mum4jenn
07-29-2007, 01:05 PM
I just had an EASY (and relatively short) one on Tivo and DVR in general.

I had that one too. I was so surprised when it said I was finished!! That brings me to 25 surveys though!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!

mollyeilis
07-29-2007, 01:25 PM
Dangit! I got this 3M blister stuff too! DANG!! Ok, off to find another...does anyone else just keep geting the same surveys over & over & over?? I do. I've done a couple twice now & have gotten credit for them, but I want other surveys...do you ever change your info like zip code/gender/etc? Is that ok to do??

It's a household account, so anyone in your household can try to qualify for a survey. Probably half of the surveys I've done this month were actually done by my husband, as he can qualify for things I can't (male vs female, Asian vs white, some college vs postgrad, younger vs older).

As you're going into the surveys, you see a page that starts with "Tell us about yourself . . .
If you are not soandso@emailaddress dot com, click here"...click there, and that's where you can switch the different person's demographics. And you can still use the same email address, your DH doesn't have to put in his email, I don't *think* the surveys result in spam, but I don't want to chance showing DH just HOW MUCH email I get because of the offers I do. :p

MamaO
07-29-2007, 02:08 PM
During the last week, I've gotten messages several times that there are no surveys that I qualify for. Rather than give up, I clicked on the Members button (to the right of FAQ) to go back to the SR Home Page and decided to start the process all over again - clicking on Earn Daily, then Daily Opinion Survey, then the banner, etc etc. - to see what happened. I left everything the same (didn't change my email address or put in any other family member's info) and several times I have actually been able to get a survey after all and have gotten credit.
Has anyone else tried this and had it work after they've been told they don't qualify?

rygirlsmum
07-29-2007, 03:08 PM
I ran into that stupid 3m one, too. The I ended up with a poilitical one about an uninsured Americans campaigns. Since I hadn't heard about this particular campaign, it was quick and easy.

Kycha
07-29-2007, 03:32 PM
"During the last week, I've gotten messages several times that there are no surveys that I qualify for. Rather than give up, I clicked on the Members button (to the right of FAQ) to go back to the SR Home Page and decided to start the process all over again - clicking on Earn Daily, then Daily Opinion Survey, then the banner, etc etc. - to see what happened. I left everything the same (didn't change my email address or put in any other family member's info) and several times I have actually been able to get a survey after all and have gotten credit.
Has anyone else tried this and had it work after they've been told they don't qualify?"

That happens to me almost daily. I just go back through to SR and try again. I never change any info and I always get another survey. I really like the new setup for surveys. I have been able to qualify for a survey every day since the change.

kayjo
07-29-2007, 03:36 PM
I got two surveys today that didn't take me back to SR. The first was the blister survey and then I got one on joining an IM community. Something similar to that autoinsight community everyone was getting a couple of weeks ago. I think the second one might credit because I keep getting the exceeded daily survey page now.

Dove
07-29-2007, 03:46 PM
Beware the technology/entertainment-buying-pattern survey!!! I just spent 15 minutes answering complicated questions only to be told at the end I didn't qualify!:computer:

Same thing just happened to me with that one took 15 minutes of my time only to say I did not qualify :computer:

SunshineGirl
07-29-2007, 03:49 PM
If you are getting through the ends of surveys a lot and then being taken back to SR and told that you don't qualify, slow down on your surveys. Just take my word for it.

Mom2aPrincess
07-29-2007, 04:13 PM
If you are getting through the ends of surveys a lot and then being taken back to SR and told that you don't qualify, slow down on your surveys. Just take my word for it.

I'll second that...Someone (probably Tricia) mentioned that somewhere else and so I started doing that and it has helped A LOT!! I actually make sure I'm doing something else while I take the surveys so that I'm distracted...that slows me down a lot!! :rotfl:

Mom2aPrincess
07-29-2007, 04:13 PM
"During the last week, I've gotten messages several times that there are no surveys that I qualify for. Rather than give up, I clicked on the Members button (to the right of FAQ) to go back to the SR Home Page and decided to start the process all over again - clicking on Earn Daily, then Daily Opinion Survey, then the banner, etc etc. - to see what happened. I left everything the same (didn't change my email address or put in any other family member's info) and several times I have actually been able to get a survey after all and have gotten credit.
Has anyone else tried this and had it work after they've been told they don't qualify?"

That happens to me almost daily. I just go back through to SR and try again. I never change any info and I always get another survey. I really like the new setup for surveys. I have been able to qualify for a survey every day since the change.

yep....happens to me sometimes and I do the same thing you described and it sends me to a new one.

belbook
07-29-2007, 04:41 PM
I haven't been qualifiying for many and I've changed e-mails and had my dh doing them. Frustrating.

Arky
07-29-2007, 05:59 PM

Same here. I think Tricia's right about answering slowly. I really think they're saying no survey because I answer too fast. I read really fast and sometimes I forget to go slow.

I also did the 3M blister survey and did not come back to the SR page. :computer:

I guess I have to take another survey - s l o w l y!

MamaO
07-29-2007, 07:43 PM

I actually completed this one a few days ago and got credit and then got it again today. I'm pretty sure that I gave the same answers (or very close) but this time I didn't qualify - I wondered if somehow it tracked the fact that I'd already done it. I should have just closed out of it right away when it began to sound familiar.

Alice28
07-29-2007, 07:58 PM
yahoo- just did #20 today. Wasn't sure I would get to 20 this month! :sunshine:

kendra412
07-29-2007, 08:13 PM
I just finished my 24th of the month. One more, and I got my bonus. I was getting worried because it kept telling me this evening that I had no surveys. One more. :cooldance:

speechteachri
07-29-2007, 08:14 PM
Just wanted everyone to know that I got a great survey today and another great one a couple of days ago (the only ones I have qualified for). The one today was on travel. Not overly long, but a fun survey to take.

arob414
07-29-2007, 08:48 PM
I just did number 18, very interesting, about the Lenovo computer website. Think I will go back when I look for a new laptop. However, I didn't come back to SR website when I was done. It worked like the Keynote connector surveys (actually, I think that is who arranged this one) I am going to be bummed out if this doesn't credit because I am hopeful to get one Monday and Tuesday to complete my 20.:( Oh, well, at least I get 80 cents per survey and I have at least 17 for the month. It all adds up. AND, I am less than $27 from SM, woo hoo!!!:cooldance: Now, just got to wait for Oct. 1st.:sunshine:

mollyeilis
07-29-2007, 09:48 PM
arob414, did you go to SR and try to take another survey? If you are allowed to take one, then the one you did didn't "take". But if you get the message that you have "exceeded your daily limit", as far as I know, you're good.

If anyone gets a survey that's really random at first, and is JAVA based...skip it if you dont' have scads of time, and/or are running a mac with firefox. We absolutely HAD TO go to a different tab after answering each question and clicking the arrows, b/c otherwise the page would NOT load. So then we'd get sidetracked on other windows, then realize we were doing a survey, go back, etc. It took me OVER two hours, partially b/c it was so long, partially b/c of the ridiculous Java, and partially b/c we kept forgetting about the survey, LOL.

But it seems to have credited.

Kycha
07-30-2007, 05:38 AM
Just finished a super simple survey. It was about refrigerators and filtered water. It was probably 15 questions long(including qualifying questions). I love it when they are short and sweet like that!!

Lisaj68
07-30-2007, 09:44 AM
arob414, did you go to SR and try to take another survey? If you are allowed to take one, then the one you did didn't "take". But if you get the message that you have "exceeded your daily limit", as far as I know, you're good.

If anyone gets a survey that's really random at first, and is JAVA based...skip it if you dont' have scads of time, and/or are running a mac with firefox. We absolutely HAD TO go to a different tab after answering each question and clicking the arrows, b/c otherwise the page would NOT load. So then we'd get sidetracked on other windows, then realize we were doing a survey, go back, etc. It took me OVER two hours, partially b/c it was so long, partially b/c of the ridiculous Java, and partially b/c we kept forgetting about the survey, LOL.

DANG, DANG, DANG!!!!!!!

I just did a survey for 3M regarding running first aid products and it didn't take me back to SR. I tried to do another survey, and it WOULD have let me. DANG !!!!!! I really don't have time to do another survey right now!!!

Did I mention DANG????????????????????

catnapfan
07-30-2007, 09:50 AM
Just finished a super simple survey. It was about refrigerators and filtered water. It was probably 15 questions long(including qualifying questions). I love it when they are short and sweet like that!!

I just did this one as well. Very easy! I love when my head doesn't hurt after doing a survey.

Tasha228
07-30-2007, 11:10 AM
I just got the greatest survey ever (prepare to hate me! ;) ). It asked for my zip code and then said click here to go to our partner's site. So I clicked it and it gave me a message that said, "Thank you. Click here to submit your answers." I did and it brought me back to the SR completion page and I have "exceeded my limit" too. This same one has happened to me twice in the past couple months! It can't get any better than that. After some of the really awful ones I've had, I'll take it!

Okay, and that brings me to 25 for the month! Woo hoo! Hopefully I will get 1 more tomorrow for a nice 26. :)

Mandi
07-30-2007, 11:31 AM
I just got the greatest survey ever (prepare to hate me! ;) ). It asked for my zip code and then said click here to go to our partner's site. So I clicked it and it gave me a message that said, "Thank you. Click here to submit your answers." I did and it brought me back to the SR completion page and I have "exceeded my limit" too. This same one has happened to me twice in the past couple months! It can't get any better than that. After some of the really awful ones I've had, I'll take it!

Lucky duck! :) I've never been that lucky.

I got the investment one today that I kept hearing about. Wow that thing was loooooooong! Not hard at all, but long. When it asked for my address, I just put XXX and I still got credit.

Mom2aPrincess
07-30-2007, 12:02 PM

Okay, and that brings me to 25 for the month! Woo hoo! Hopefully I will get 1 more tomorrow for a nice 26. :)

WOW!! Lucky you!! I took number 22 today over a bunch of different juice ideas. A lot of the theories sounds really good, but they didn't share with you what flavors would be available! I thought that was weird as to be totally honest that would influence that "Would you buy" question. Oh well. It went back to SR when it was done...that's all I really care about...:rotfl:

LuvMyBoys
07-30-2007, 12:19 PM
I got the juice one too, THANK GOD!! I wasn't able to get any since Thursday and I was at 23 completed!! :confused: Now I just need tomorrow to hit 25 :cooldance:

Mom2aPrincess
07-30-2007, 12:30 PM
I got the juice one too, THANK GOD!! I wasn't able to get any since Thursday and I was at 23 completed!! :confused: Now I just need tomorrow to hit 25 :cooldance:

Congrats to you and good luck tomorrow. My goal was only 10 this month so I'm THRILLED with how many I've got, but I'm so close to 25 that I'm also frustrated that I wasn't just a little more disciplined...:rotfl: I bet I could have been a little more persistent or sqeezed in the time a couple more days....:rotfl:

icartjetta
07-30-2007, 01:50 PM
I hit 26, I am a very happy camper.:sunshine: :sunshine:

lorisnuts
07-30-2007, 01:53 PM
yipppeee i got #20 today!!! :rotfl:

wdwabby
07-30-2007, 02:09 PM
I hit 26, I am a very happy camper.:sunshine: :sunshine:

I hit #26 today as well :)

cherbear
07-30-2007, 04:27 PM
Since I'm new here...When I finally learned about the surveys I could only have reached 10....and I knew i had to complete one EVERY DAY. Yesterday it just would NOT let me take ANYTHING...and I tried and tried and TRIED. Today I don't qualify either!! I know I've already missed out on the bonus point, but I still want to take as many as I can, and this is FRUSTRATING!

mollyeilis
07-30-2007, 04:35 PM
Sometimes that can happen. :(

Just be sure to slow WAY down, as sometimes everything else can qualify you, but if they think you're going to fast, they'll boot you out.

Is there anyone else in the household that could take a survey for you? Sometimes I have to IM my husband the questions while he's at work, LOL, just so we can get a survey in that day.

lorisnuts
07-30-2007, 04:39 PM
i bet i went thru at least 15 surveys yesterday before i finally qualified for ONE. it was probably at least 10 today. keep trying to qualify and do the surveys really slow.

cherbear
07-30-2007, 04:47 PM
Sometimes that can happen. :(

Just be sure to slow WAY down, as sometimes everything else can qualify you, but if they think you're going to fast, they'll boot you out.

Is there anyone else in the household that could take a survey for you? Sometimes I have to IM my husband the questions while he's at work, LOL, just so we can get a survey in that day.

Well it's just that today it won't even let me get to the survey pages (unless they are the ones that redirect you somewhere else...those don't count if I remember correctly). It won't let me get past the "tell us about yourself.." questions. It says "There are no surveys at this point of time for which you qualify. We again thank you for your interest and time and hope to see you soon." Maybe they didn't like that I didn't want to take the surveys on their Partner site. Oh well, I will keep trying. Thank you.

kendra412
07-30-2007, 04:52 PM
DANG, DANG, DANG!!!!!!!

I just did a survey for 3M regarding running first aid products and it didn't take me back to SR. I tried to do another survey, and it WOULD have let me. DANG !!!!!! I really don't have time to do another survey right now!!!

Did I mention DANG????????????????????

I did that one about a week ago, and was mad when I was done. :computer:

I did just do my 25th survey of the month :cooldance: Finally. Yay! I am excited about that.

mollyeilis
07-30-2007, 05:11 PM
Well it's just that today it won't even let me get to the survey pages (unless they are the ones that redirect you somewhere else...those don't count if I remember correctly). It won't let me get past the "tell us about yourself.." questions. It says "There are no surveys at this point of time for which you qualify. We again thank you for your interest and time and hope to see you soon." Maybe they didn't like that I didn't want to take the surveys on their Partner site. Oh well, I will keep trying. Thank you.

When you say you didin't want to take surveys on partner sites, are you talking about the "click here to be connected to our partner site" with the arrows that shows up EARLY in the survey? Or after you've gone through, been told "you don't qualify for this but click here for another survey elsewhere"?

If it's the first one, DO click there. That's how they connect you to the survey. That was *just* hashed out the other night in the chatroom here...

If there's anyone else in your household, you can switch to their demographic information by looking for where they say "if you're not youremailaddress@ blahblah.com click here", and click there, and that's where another household member's information can go.

Hope that helps, and if you already knew all that, sorry to duplicate!

cherbear
07-30-2007, 05:15 PM
When you say you didin't want to take surveys on partner sites, are you talking about the "click here to be connected to our partner site" with the arrows that shows up EARLY in the survey? Or after you've gone through, been told "you don't qualify for this but click here for another survey elsewhere"?

If it's the first one, DO click there. That's how they connect you to the survey. That was *just* hashed out the other night in the chatroom here...

If there's anyone else in your household, you can switch to their demographic information by looking for where they say "if you're not youremailaddress@ blahblah.com click here", and click there, and that's where another household member's information can go.

Hope that helps, and if you already knew all that, sorry to duplicate!

That's EXTREMELY helpful! I didn't know I could do the ones that say "click here to be connected to our partners site" I thought I had read that those wouldn't work. Silly me, I had a chance to do one or 2 of those today and I didn't do them!!!

Also I didn't know about the thing with the other household member. I thought it would log me out if I clicked "If you're not.....click here"

Thanks!

Kycha
07-30-2007, 05:37 PM
Also try using a different e-mail address. I know I was having the same problem you were having last month, and once I changed my e-mail, no more problems. Good luck and let us know what works for you.

MamaO
07-30-2007, 07:52 PM

I hit 24 today, too (at least I'm hoping - DH got the one about Instant Messaging and it didn't take him back to the SR page but it says I've exceeded the daily limit, so....). I ended up at 24 last month so I'm really hoping for #25 tomorrow, but for the first time this month, today was tougher for either of us to get one.

kayjo
07-31-2007, 05:26 AM
I got the IM survey over the weekend and it did not return me to SR either. I did, however, have credit for it today. I just got my last survey for July and it was a very easy one on Tivo.

TIAMOMMA
07-31-2007, 10:11 AM
The Cheetos Cheese Crackers was BOGUS!!!! It was fast, simple and then at the end asked for demo info, THANKED me for completing the survey THEN told me I didn't qualify!!!!:computer: :computer: :computer: :computer:

MKelley226
07-31-2007, 10:19 AM
I just did #25! :cooldance:

It happened to be the cheetos crackers too, but I got through it with no problems.

gshanny
07-31-2007, 10:58 AM
I did the Cheese Trax one and got through it too. This got me my 20!!!!!! I was worried I wouldn't get the 20 after I didn't get one Sunday and then yesterday took forever to get one. But, ~whew~, I did it!

Mom2aPrincess
07-31-2007, 11:11 AM
Just finished #23 over instant messaging. It really didn't ask me much...wanted me to sign up for a year long project over instant messaging. I was worried (when it redirected me away from greenfield after some questions) so even before I finished it, I opened a new tab and opened SR again to get ready to start another one and it said "exceeded your limit." The Search Matters survey never did take me back to SR either.

m4travels
07-31-2007, 11:47 AM
Just finished one on wine-buying habits, a perfect one for me! Can't believe this month is over!

Got in 30 this month and VERY happy!

faithhope
07-31-2007, 12:10 PM
I was thinking we could come up with a best tips for surveys post that Tricia could put in a sticky post on its own, so people don't have to slog through this long thread to learn how to do a survey. So take a look at the tips I list and correct any and add any so we can get a good how to post.

Credits Monday through Thursday Surveys will USUALLY credit the next day. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Surveys usually credit on monday.

You can complete one survey a day, so if you get a "sorry you don't qualify for this survey" message, try again, keep trying until you get to complete a survey.

If you complete a survey, try to take another one... If it lets you, then unfortuately you probably won't get paid for the survey you thought you completed - go do another one. :computer:

If you successfully complete a survey and try to take another one and it gives you a message about exceeding daily limit then you will probably will get paid - good job :sunshine2:

If you get a connecting to partner site message during a survey.. go ahead, greenfield has many partner sites that pay for surveys via SR

If you get a no more surveys available for you message, go back through SR and try again... they add surveys at all times, so keep trying even a minute later.

If you get the no more surveys available message multiple times in a row. you can try several things to get more surveys...

You can enter a different valid email address. You can have someone else in your household take a survey, and if neither of these options help... keep trying, they are adding surveys during the day (usually not so well on weekends though)

There is NOT a strict 24 hour time limit (it used to be so... but not anymore). so go ahead and try before your 24 hour time if you need to for any reason... you will either be allowed to take another survey or you will get the exceeded limit message.

m 'n c
07-31-2007, 12:42 PM
great post Faith. I think it should definetly be a sticky or put in the first post of this thread.

TIAMOMMA
07-31-2007, 01:04 PM
So, has anyone heard any rumours about whether the Surveys will have a bonus next month? (Or, at least I hope stay at .80, I'm growing spoiled with this!)

Magical JenK
07-31-2007, 01:12 PM
So, has anyone heard any rumours about whether the Surveys will have a bonus next month? (Or, at least I hope stay at .80, I'm growing spoiled with this!)

Tricia mentioned it a few days ago on this thread (I think) that yes, bonus & $0.80!! :cooldance:

mollyeilis
07-31-2007, 01:13 PM
I was in chat the other night (last week? so confused), and they stated (or nearly stated? hinted heavily? but I think they stated outright) that the 80 cents will remain.

TIAMOMMA
07-31-2007, 01:18 PM
Tricia mentioned it a few days ago on this thread (I think) that yes, bonus & $0.80!! :cooldance:

Great!!! Thanks!:cooldance:

bluefuzzy
07-31-2007, 02:21 PM
:cooldance: I made it to 25 today. It was a different juice one than the one from before. Woohoo!!!!

tink2008
07-31-2007, 02:31 PM
Thanks Faith Awsome information on surveys! :) I think this would be a great stick ast well.

MamaO
07-31-2007, 07:57 PM
:cooldance: I made it to 25 today. It was a different juice one than the one from before. Woohoo!!!!

I got to 25, too! I was holding my breath but it took me back to the Congratulations page. I had a juice one, too - fruits and vegetables all together in one juice.

Mom2aPrincess
08-01-2007, 11:03 AM
I think I may have a new theory on how fast (or should I say slow) to take the surveys...I'm off to finish this one and then I'll come back to post.

jnorth1007
08-01-2007, 11:13 AM
Hey guys I added the information from faith's post to the very first page of this thread. If you guys can think of anything else to add let me know.

Mom2aPrincess
08-01-2007, 11:15 AM
Ok..here goes. This is the FIRST time I've noticed it so I can not say that it happens on all or even any other one, but thought some of you could check as you do your surveys today. This probably only applies if you do a greenfield survey and aren't sent to the other affiliates.

Every time my survey switched questions today, at the bottom of IE where it lists the progress of the page loading, I noticed after it was completely loaded a second or two later it would click down there (though the screen didn't change) and a new URL would show that ended in wait.gif

Do you think that we aren't supposed to answer questions until after that clicks? Like maybe that's there timer to decide if you are taking long enough. I had the Cheeto survey that apparently so many are having a hard time getting to credit AFTER they finish the survey. I waited until that wait.gif flashed and then I made myself read the entire question and every choice (though I didn't read them slowly) and then I marked my answer. It worked out and I have my first August survey!!!

Thought someone else might want to watch for this and see if it is happening in other surveys (I'll start checking each day).

mollyeilis
08-01-2007, 11:31 AM
Interesting....

Pooh's Pal
08-01-2007, 12:20 PM
Ok..here goes. This is the FIRST time I've noticed it so I can not say that it happens on all or even any other one, but thought some of you could check as you do your surveys today. This probably only applies if you do a greenfield survey and aren't sent to the other affiliates.

Every time my survey switched questions today, at the bottom of IE where it lists the progress of the page loading, I noticed after it was completely loaded a second or two later it would click down there (though the screen didn't change) and a new URL would show that ended in wait.gif

Do you think that we aren't supposed to answer questions until after that clicks? Like maybe that's there timer to decide if you are taking long enough. I had the Cheeto survey that apparently so many are having a hard time getting to credit AFTER they finish the survey. I waited until that wait.gif flashed and then I made myself read the entire question and every choice (though I didn't read them slowly) and then I marked my answer. It worked out and I have my first August survey!!!

Thought someone else might want to watch for this and see if it is happening in other surveys (I'll start checking each day).
I did not notice that wait thing at all, but did get this same survey. I did read all of the questions and discription of the product (which I thought was unique) and then answered all the questions. Got my 1st survey for August also!!

Tasha228
08-01-2007, 12:39 PM
Yesterday's survey hasn't credited yet, has it?

faithhope
08-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Credits haven't posted from yesterday yet... Tricia posted in another thread saying the survey company was having issues and she hadn't gotten the data yet...

Faith

Tasha228
08-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Thanks for letting me know! I didn't think they had but thought I'd ask anyway.

SunshineGirl
08-01-2007, 12:46 PM
A little more survey news...

If you have teenagers in your house, they are trying hard this month to get ages 13-17 in particular to take surveys. So maybe you can make some deals with your kids. LOL!

treasurecat
08-01-2007, 12:49 PM
Good news, Tricia! My teen has been asking for surveys. :)

Mandi
08-01-2007, 12:50 PM
I got my first one for the month too. :) It was a formula one that was soooooo loooooong. It wasn't hard, but very time consuming. I think it's one of the longest ones I've had in quite a while.

jl8595
08-01-2007, 12:50 PM

This is extremely interesting. I'll be sure to pay attention when I take my survey later today. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this.

ChickiePants
08-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Uhhh, what just happened? :confused: I was trying to qualify for a survey and got into one that asked me if I would want to be in a panel to talk about IM services. I checked yes, but then closed out of it before I actually signed up for the panel because I didn't want to do it after all. Now when I try to take another survey it tells me I have exceeded the daily limit. Did I accidentally do today's survey without meaning to?

Nite0wl71
08-01-2007, 06:05 PM
A little more survey news...

If you have teenagers in your house, they are trying hard this month to get ages 13-17 in particular to take surveys. So maybe you can make some deals with your kids. LOL!

That just happened, my first survey for the month was about movies and it was for my DD14. She took it but thought I was crazy, until I showed her the GC's ;)

kayjo
08-02-2007, 02:50 AM
I took the strangest survey today. It asked me alternating questions on cereals and flu medication. Never figured out the connection.

winelady1
08-02-2007, 09:09 AM
Thank you I am finally able to take surveys almost daily

mum4jenn
08-02-2007, 09:52 AM
I had that one the other day too!! Weird!!

It has happened to me before where I think I am going to take a survey on one thing and it goes off on something totally different with maybe two question total about the original subject thrown in about 1/4 of the way through and another about 3/4 of the way through.

faithhope
08-02-2007, 10:44 AM
:banana: Survey Bonus for July just showed up in my account !!!!!

nolacindy
08-02-2007, 10:45 AM
Mine too, woo hoo $5, I was so worried that the 7/31 survey did not go through.

m4travels
08-02-2007, 10:47 AM
Yup, just saw mine!!! Thanks, Tricia!

wdwabby
08-02-2007, 10:53 AM
woohoo! Survey from the 31st + $5 bonus = that just made my day! As infuriating as surveys are:computer: I absolutely :heart: the end results!

Thanks Tricia!

Mom2aPrincess
08-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Uhhh, what just happened? :confused: I was trying to qualify for a survey and got into one that asked me if I would want to be in a panel to talk about IM services. I checked yes, but then closed out of it before I actually signed up for the panel because I didn't want to do it after all. Now when I try to take another survey it tells me I have exceeded the daily limit. Did I accidentally do today's survey without meaning to?

Yep..I got that one sometime in the last week and it was super easy! I got credit for it so you should too.

Mom2aPrincess
08-02-2007, 10:57 AM
This is extremely interesting. I'll be sure to pay attention when I take my survey later today. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this.

I got a synovate survey today (Survey #2 for Auguest!!!!) and it didn't do it.

Mom2aPrincess
08-02-2007, 11:16 AM
Survey credits from yesterday are up now too! I guess August has officially started. :)

kimntrent
08-02-2007, 11:51 AM
I seriously just got a survey for Disneyland. OMG! Woo Hoo!

arob414
08-02-2007, 11:52 AM
I seriously just got a survey for Disneyland. OMG! Woo Hoo!

Oh, wow, I want that one.:minnie: :mickey: