PDA

View Full Version : Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Mom2aPrincess
08-02-2007, 11:58 AM
I seriously just got a survey for Disneyland. OMG! Woo Hoo!

WOW!!!! That deserves double credit or something! How great is that?!?

kimntrent
08-02-2007, 12:17 PM
15 questions max. It was cool. It was about tickets and would you pay the price for them. Oh you bet I would.

HollyD
08-02-2007, 10:36 PM
I just tried to do a survey and it switched me from greenfield to gongos and then I filled out one and qualified for consumer village but it never kicked me back to the SR page. Will I get credit for this or am I just out of luck for today?

mollyeilis
08-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Some have gotten credit, as far as I have read here, for the gongos survey, others reported they did not.

If I were you, I would go in to try to take another survey. If the system tells you that you've "exceeded the daily limit", then it credited. If it lets you do another survey, you very very likely did NOT get credit, and you need to do another one straight away.

Good luck!

mum4jenn
08-02-2007, 10:46 PM
Same thing happened to me and I did get credit. However I did agree to do the additional surveys but I can not get into the site to create my user name. ...or actually I can put the info in but when I press the enter button it does not take me to their site.

tarheelpat
08-03-2007, 07:31 AM
I got a survey that took less than one minute! Can I possibly get credit for it? It took me back to sunshine and I now get that I've exceeded the daily survey limit.

It had three questions, I think: Do I work, Do I have children, Do I have a pharmacy card. I guess there would have been more questions if I had answered "yes" to number 3.

This makes up for Cheetos!:cooldance:

ligrumpygirl
08-03-2007, 07:45 AM
I finally have some time to do surveys and have been trying for two days to get one...no luck!! Any suggestions?

mum4jenn
08-03-2007, 08:07 AM
I had one about that short last week I think. I wish they were ALL that short!!

arob414
08-03-2007, 08:52 AM
I just did survey number 4.:banana: Got 2, yesterday. That will help when school starts back and my life as a chaffuer...chauffer...dang, driver begins. I can spell all kinds of uselss medical terms but not chaffur, whatever.:rotfl:

arob414
08-03-2007, 08:59 AM
I finally have some time to do surveys and have been trying for two days to get one...no luck!! Any suggestions?

Try different email addresses. If you have more people, at home, let them try. Mainly, don't take no for an answer. I used to think no meant no then I started trying again, and again. Got 18, last month. 4, already, this month. Yesterday, I did one early in the morning and it let me do another one, last night.

schachteles
08-03-2007, 10:59 AM
I just got my credit for the survey on the 2nd, but still not one for the 1st?!?! I hope that there is a chance that it still shows up! :computer:

Mom2aPrincess
08-03-2007, 10:59 AM
I got a survey that took less than one minute! Can I possibly get credit for it? It took me back to sunshine and I now get that I've exceeded the daily survey limit.

It had three questions, I think: Do I work, Do I have children, Do I have a pharmacy card. I guess there would have been more questions if I had answered "yes" to number 3.

This makes up for Cheetos!:cooldance:

WOW!! I'm jealous...I never get those...but I did get 2 yesterday so I'm 3/2 right now...working on getting one for today now...

Mom2aPrincess
08-03-2007, 11:41 AM
WOW!! I'm jealous...I never get those...but I did get 2 yesterday so I'm 3/2 right now...working on getting one for today now...

After saying that I just got a short one..3 or 4 questions on different wind turbines...Now I'm up to 4 surveys for this month!! Yea! Almost half way to the first bonus! :cooldance:

chipndale
08-03-2007, 11:42 AM
I just complete a survey on filing taxes. It was fairly painless. Now, if only taxes would be that painless.

kimntrent
08-03-2007, 11:48 AM
How did ya'll get 2 yesterday. I am 3/3.

Mom2aPrincess
08-03-2007, 11:52 AM
I just complete a survey on filing taxes. It was fairly painless. Now, if only taxes would be that painless.

I got that one but didn't qualify.

I did one early in the morning....when I went back in last night it didn't tell me I had exceeded my limit...I did another one to be safe...both credited.

mollyeilis
08-03-2007, 11:54 AM

Sometimes it just happens. When it happened to me, I had forgotten that I did one earlier in the day (or maybe DH had done the survey earlier), and their system let me in... Later I checked my notes (I take notes on everything now) and realized it was the second for the day.

Kycha
08-03-2007, 12:25 PM
"After saying that I just got a short one..3 or 4 questions on different wind turbines...Now I'm up to 4 surveys for this month!! Yea! Almost half way to the first bonus!"

I got the same one. And I would even be interested in purchasing one of them. I love the easy ones!!

mum4jenn
08-03-2007, 12:32 PM
I got the windturbine one too!! My jaw dropped when it said I was done!!!

Soccer Princess
08-03-2007, 01:26 PM
Okay I started doing one about TV's and I got about half way through it (it was not a short one!) and then it said there was an error and I never could get it to another page :(

Lori Mouse
08-03-2007, 01:29 PM
That happened to me this morning too, same error page right in the middle of the survey. It seemed like it was going to be a pretty easy survey too.

Mandi
08-03-2007, 01:55 PM
I got that same tv survey too and it also froze up on me 1/2 way through. :computer:

bluefuzzy
08-03-2007, 04:27 PM
I think I just got easiest one ever. It said based on my qualification factors (the one on the SR site) I was elegible for a new survery site. It then asked if I would be interested. I said yes. Then the baby in my arms closed my windows out. When I got back to the survey daily site it said I have exceeded my maximum. Wonder if I will get credit?

missymouse
08-03-2007, 09:13 PM
I have managed to get one every day so far this month. Yippee!!!

HollyD
08-04-2007, 07:10 AM
I am 4/4 this month so far - woo hoo

mollyeilis
08-04-2007, 02:17 PM
OK, how long have I been here?

WHY do I still wait and wait on Saturdays, waiting for Friday's survey credit to come through? :rotfl: :confused: :p

Will there ever be a weekend where I don't even have to wonder, where the knowledge is just in my brain and I don't have to THINK about it?

Silly silly silly.

Now back to trying to get a survey, it's not been easy for me these last two days!

Mom2aPrincess
08-04-2007, 02:21 PM
OK, how long have I been here?

WHY do I still wait and wait on Saturdays, waiting for Friday's survey credit to come through? :rotfl: :confused: :p

Will there ever be a weekend where I don't even have to wonder, where the knowledge is just in my brain and I don't have to THINK about it?

Silly silly silly.

Now back to trying to get a survey, it's not been easy for me these last two days!

Don't feel bad...I wake up on Saturday mornings too and immediately go see if my survey credit is there....then I remember.."oh yea...gotta wait until Monday" :rotfl:

I haven't had a hard time the last 2 days, but this morning is proving to be a challenge...

bs4free
08-04-2007, 02:30 PM
Don't feel bad...I wake up on Saturday mornings too and immediately go see if my survey credit is there....then I remember.."oh yea...gotta wait until Monday" :rotfl:

I haven't had a hard time the last 2 days, but this morning is proving to be a challenge...

Thanks for reminding me that credit wont post for friday saturday and sunday surveys untill monday, I was wondering how come i had not seen the credit post yet! LOL Still New!:sunshine2:

Mom2aPrincess
08-04-2007, 03:21 PM
I think I just got easiest one ever. It said based on my qualification factors (the one on the SR site) I was elegible for a new survery site. It then asked if I would be interested. I said yes. Then the baby in my arms closed my windows out. When I got back to the survey daily site it said I have exceeded my maximum. Wonder if I will get credit?

After trying off and on ALL day (I think this is the longest I've ever had to try to get into one)...I finally got that one too...I kept going until I got to the 2nd site to sign up and then opened sunshine in a different window and it said I had exceeded my limit! :cooldance: I've gotten one every day now too!!

kimntrent
08-04-2007, 08:10 PM
I have tried 5 times today. Will try before bed.

Kim

arob414
08-04-2007, 08:23 PM
[QUOTE=mollyeilis;26888]OK, how long have I been here?

Silly silly silly.

QUOTE]

Duh, me, too. I couldn't wait to get home from work and see my 2 survey credits, yes, 2, for yesterday. Bummmerrr, have to wait until Monday.:rotfl:

I did get lucky and get a survey, today. I have gotten one everyday.

Hedy
08-05-2007, 11:12 AM
:mad: I just did a computer one...argh! It had me install software on my computer, do the whole thing, then didn't take me back to SR.

bs4free
08-05-2007, 11:20 AM
:mad: I just did a computer one...argh! It had me install software on my computer, do the whole thing, then didn't take me back to SR.

That gateway one where it installed keynote, I just had the same thing happen, Are we getting credit for those types of surveys?

belbook
08-05-2007, 11:35 AM
After saying that I just got a short one..3 or 4 questions on different wind turbines...Now I'm up to 4 surveys for this month!! Yea! Almost half way to the first bonus! :cooldance:

Congratulations! I can't seem to qualify for anything. Got one on the 2nd after lots of tries but nothing any days. This am, I didn't qualify for one and the next message was there are no surveys for you. Guess I'll try later.

jl8595
08-05-2007, 12:08 PM
It was definitely a tough weekend for surveys!! Took me a long time, going round and round, but finally got into one. It was a survey on customer service...not a bad survey (15 mins), so it paid off in the end.

Mom2aPrincess
08-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Another TOUGH day, but I FINALLY got in. I don't know how many times it told me it had no surveys for me, but I just kept trying...

Finally got one on milk..it actually gave it to me several times, but finally this last time it let me qualify. I've still gotten one every day...

I REALLY hope they add some more tomorrow though or I'm in trouble...I don't have time time or patience to try this hard everyday.

m 'n c
08-05-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm 1/5 so far this month. It has not been a very good month so far with me and surveys. I'm hoping to get the $1 bonus if nothing else. :(

kimntrent
08-05-2007, 01:49 PM
I never did get one yesterday but I got one today.

Hedy
08-05-2007, 02:19 PM
That gateway one where it installed keynote, I just had the same thing happen, Are we getting credit for those types of surveys?

It let me take another one (which I don't feel like doing, pardon the blasphemy) so I don't think so :(

m 'n c
08-05-2007, 02:25 PM
I finally got one on tomatoes which I was able to complete.

kayjo
08-05-2007, 03:38 PM
Looks like none for me today. Both my DH and I are not qualifying and now I am getting the no surveys available page. I'll try again later tonight.

disney_girl
08-05-2007, 06:11 PM
Today has been tough for me- no survey yet! :(

sjms71
08-05-2007, 08:58 PM
I too am very frustrated. I've been trying all day and no survey for me yet. :confused:

zane_anthony
08-05-2007, 10:04 PM
me either :(

Soccer Princess
08-05-2007, 10:06 PM
I have tried, no kidding, at least 25 times today and I still haven't got one?!!? :(

abcboys
08-05-2007, 10:52 PM
Count me in in the "no surveys available" club. Tried several times today.

mum4jenn
08-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Nope...no survey for me either...I could not even get one on the "other board"

kayjo
08-06-2007, 02:24 AM
My DH finally got one about 10:30 PM. Funny thing is it was the exact same survey he did about three weeks ago on airline rewards programs.

HollyD
08-06-2007, 07:46 AM
I couldn't get one on Sunday - broke my wonderful 4 day winning stretch. This morning isn't starting out good either - I can usually get one pretty early but nothing so far. Good luck to everyone today.

goofy08
08-06-2007, 07:55 AM
I got one today for another Gongos community (not the car one) and I joined up. I joined the car one a while ago through a different program and have been very happy with them and their payouts. They pay in amazon gc's and it helps. I have most of my Christmas money saved up thanks to them. The survey didn't take me back to SR, but I'm getting the "exceeded my limit" message so it must've counted. Anyway, if you get these gongos ones, consider it b/c they do pay and they're kind of fun to do. :sunshine:

bartleby1
08-06-2007, 08:29 AM
Both DH and I are getting the "no surveys available" too. :( I really wanted to get one everyday before I leave for vacation so I could possibly still get a bonus this month. That's not happening now. :(

disney_girl
08-06-2007, 09:24 AM
Yesterday was frustrating- I never did qualify for a survey! I was really trying to get one everyday this month! :(
I was able to complete a survey on Chipotle after a few tries this morning! :)

Mom2aPrincess
08-06-2007, 10:24 AM
My weekend surveys credited....We also have an August count, but mine is only counting the weekend (I think). Anyone else?

Mandi
08-06-2007, 10:28 AM
My weekend surveys credited....We also have an August count, but mine is only counting the weekend (I think). Anyone else?

Mine is off too. Off by 2 actually. So I'm not sure which surveys it's not counting. My guess is Sat. & Sun. :confused:

MKelley226
08-06-2007, 10:32 AM
Mine is only counting the weekend too. It is not counting Aug 1 & 2. But I am 6/6 already this month :)

missymouse
08-06-2007, 10:36 AM
My count is off also by 2 so I am guessing it is only counting the ones that just credited and not the two from last week. I am sure either Sunshinegirl or Sunshine guy will get it fixed as soon as they see what is going on.

Mom2aPrincess
08-06-2007, 10:40 AM
I agree...they will see it gets fixed...just messes up my mind to see that number..I almost freaked out before I went back to see what was going on...:rotfl:

Just finished mine for today...I've also qualifed every day so far. I think I deserve bonus points or brownies or something for todays....lol I think I took 4 surveys in one. It started off asking about my banking habits, then moved on to hair products, then to children's clothes and then to suncare products!!! All in one dang survey! I got back to SR at the end though and that's all the counts!

wdwabby
08-06-2007, 10:44 AM
I agree...they will see it gets fixed...just messes up my mind to see that number..I almost freaked out before I went back to see what was going on...:rotfl:

Just finished mine for today...I've also qualifed every day so far. I think I deserve bonus points or brownies or something for todays....lol I think I took 4 surveys in one. It started off asking about my banking habits, then moved on to hair products, then to children's clothes and then to suncare products!!! All in one dang survey! I got back to SR at the end though and that's all the counts!

UGH!! I got that one too - and after trying for an entire hour this morning to get one to boot! Mine skipped the children's clothes part though.

I'm also glad that I'm not the only one with a count that's 2 off ... make me feel a bit better!
sometimes the ROI on these surveys is not worth it - but my pride of getting the bonus at the end keeps it goin' - I'm 6 for 6 now as well!

HollyD
08-06-2007, 10:45 AM
I had the same one as Mom2aPrincess. Not sure what their point was or what it was all about but at least I got one today, I was so frustrated yesterday when I couldn't get one.

Mom2aPrincess
08-06-2007, 10:59 AM
My count is updated! :)

bs4free
08-06-2007, 11:10 AM
My count is updated! :)

Yep All updated and nice, Looks like i got a bonus survey already this month.

kimntrent
08-06-2007, 11:37 AM
I just had the oddest survey. It went from banks to hair products to sunscreen. But I got the congrats page.

Kim

Mom2aPrincess
08-06-2007, 11:45 AM
I just had the oddest survey. It went from banks to hair products to sunscreen. But I got the congrats page.

Kim

That one seems very popular this morning. I think you're the 3rd or 4th person to get it (including me). It was very weird huh? The only thing I liked about it was there wasn't any product to evaulate. :rotfl:

~Kathie
08-06-2007, 11:54 AM
Yesterday was torture. Neither my DH or I could get one. We tried several times throughout the day and night. Must have tried at least 25 different ones.

Today DH got one about cars after several tries. I got that one a few days ago and wasn't qualified.

I drive a Honda, he drives a Mercedes. :mad: At least he got one.

Soccer Princess
08-06-2007, 12:22 PM

Kim

I just got the same one and thought the same thing! lol Oh well... at least I got one today! :)

DisneyMa
08-06-2007, 01:14 PM

Kim

I got the same one this morning! I kept re-reading the questions thinking "wasn't this just about banking?" I guess I should have a cup of coffee before my survey!:rotfl:

IckyMickey
08-06-2007, 02:04 PM
My husband did one Saturday night that took over 30 minutes. He had to evaluate sites like CompUSA and pretend he was going to buy a computer. When he was done, it never went to the "Congratulations" page. It said he would get credit in a few days after they evaluated his answers.

I didn't get credit today and I don't want to tell him he did all that work for nothing.

Now I'm short 1 survey credit too. I wanted to get 25 in as I had only done 10 the last 2 months. I'm not very happy.:(

Did this happen to anyone else??

tink2008
08-06-2007, 02:12 PM
I also spent 20 min. on Saturday doing a survey on resteraunts and I didnt get that credit either.

bs4free
08-06-2007, 02:16 PM
My husband did one Saturday night that took over 30 minutes. He had to evaluate sites like CompUSA and pretend he was going to buy a computer. When he was done, it never went to the "Congratulations" page. It said he would get credit in a few days after they evaluated his answers.

I didn't get credit today and I don't want to tell him he did all that work for nothing.

Now I'm short 1 survey credit too. I wanted to get 25 in as I had only done 10 the last 2 months. I'm not very happy.:(

Did this happen to anyone else??

I did one on gateway and one on compusa, I dont think either credited as i think i did a survey later that same day. that did count!

mollyeilis
08-06-2007, 02:22 PM
IckyMickey, just in case you don't know this trick... Whenever I finish a survey, whether or not it takes me back to SR, I go back through the Daily Survey page to see if the system will let me take another survey. If it allows me to take another survey, the survey I just did almost for sure will not credit, and I take another survey right then. If I get the message "you have exceeded your daily limit", that means it will credit, and I am free to continue with my day. :)

mom2dea
08-06-2007, 03:59 PM
https://www.searchmattersforum.com/S.aspx?r=1V_bi_0H_7&s=2&a=19

ok first survey I have tried in atleast 6 weeks and this is the ending page it brings me too but never to a congrats page from sunshine . I am about to go into sunshine threw a diffrent window and see if I can do another survey or not .

BTW this was on IM's

And it says I can not do anymore surveys for today so I guess this means I will get credit .

Kycha
08-06-2007, 04:55 PM
https://www.searchmattersforum.com/S.aspx?r=1V_bi_0H_7&s=2&a=19

ok first survey I have tried in atleast 6 weeks and this is the ending page it brings me too but never to a congrats page from sunshine . I am about to go into sunshine threw a diffrent window and see if I can do another survey or not .

BTW this was on IM's

And it says I can not do anymore surveys for today so I guess this means I will get credit .
To be sure you get credit it has to say "exceeded daily limit". If it just says that there are no surveys available, you won't get credit.

mollyeilis
08-06-2007, 05:03 PM
Last week, didn't I read that several people did get credit (and even double credit) for the halted IM survey?

Belle
08-06-2007, 08:46 PM
The only survey I've been able to get into today is the penguin one where it thanks you for completing the survey, asks how long it took to complete the survey, and then takes you back to SR and says you don't qualify. It keeps taking me back to that same survey, and I've "completed it" several times. :(

Tricia- Here is the link.
http://home.reelresearch.com/ars/NewSurveySystem/Survey/SurveyDisplay2.asp

ravensdreamer
08-06-2007, 08:52 PM
I also got the penguin one...and then did not qualify for 3 in a row and then I get a diet one that lasts over 30 minutes...lol...but I finished it....too bad I ate a Kit Kat bar while I was doing it...LOL

arob414
08-06-2007, 08:59 PM
I also got the penguin one...and then did not qualify for 3 in a row and then I get a diet one that lasts over 30 minutes...lol...but I finished it....too bad I ate a Kit Kat bar while I was doing it...LOL

I got the diet one, too. Thought I was going to fall asleep.:rotfl: Made me feel guilty enough to get up and exercise for 30 min. Too bad I was eating Thin Mints while taking it.:rotfl:

mum4jenn
08-06-2007, 10:01 PM
I got the diet one too.OMG!!! It was SOOOOO L O N G!!! I did not think it would ever end. I swear if it had not sent me back to the credit section I probably would have thrown my computer against the wall!!!!!

Magical JenK
08-06-2007, 10:40 PM
OMG....I got into a Nielsen one that started w/what I thought was just a snipet of an episode of How I Met Your Mother...but instead so far it has been the beginning of an episode (I know, because I watched it before) & now it's just commericals after commericals....oh wait, now the show is back?! Do I really have to watch the entire 30 min show?? Anyone ever get this??

ETA: oh oh...now I have the diet one...

Kycha
08-06-2007, 10:56 PM
OMG....I got into a Nielsen one that started w/what I thought was just a snipet of an episode of How I Met Your Mother...but instead so far it has been the beginning of an episode (I know, because I watched it before) & now it's just commericals after commericals....oh wait, now the show is back?! Do I really have to watch the entire 30 min show?? Anyone ever get this??

ETA: oh oh...now I have the diet one...
I've gotten that one a couple times. And unfortunately it is the entire episode. I was hoping they would cut out the commercials so it wouldn't be an entire 30 min episode. But, that would be too easy.

Magical JenK
08-06-2007, 11:32 PM
Kycha-Did you finish it then? I like that show, but I've already seen it & I don't want to be quizzed on the commercials??

Anyway, WOW!! That diet one was painful! L-O-N-G!! But I'm done!!

Kycha
08-07-2007, 12:47 AM
Kycha-Did you finish it then? I like that show, but I've already seen it & I don't want to be quizzed on the commercials??

Anyway, WOW!! That diet one was painful! L-O-N-G!! But I'm done!!
Yes. In fact I got it again after my other post. Was hoping to get my survey in before midnight. But that darn thing was so long. Took me an hour to finish it. Not only do you have to watch the 30 minute long episode with commercials. They only ask maybe 3 questions about the episode, and about 2 questions on the commercials. Then they show you 3 more commercials about "Dirty Jobs" on discovery channel. The bulk of the questions were about those commercials. Ended up finishing at 12:03 am. I was really annoyed with that. Why did they waste 30 minutes of my time if that wasn't the object of the survey? The last time I took this survey, I don't remember it taking so long. Oh well. At least I'm done for the day.

HollyD
08-07-2007, 08:01 AM
I got lucky today and got it in early - cell phones - not too awfully long. The hardest part of it was trying to figure out how to open the back of the phone and get the battery out so I would know what the model was. Good Luck today on your surveys.

disney_girl
08-07-2007, 08:35 AM
I qualified for a survey on TV's today. It was on the long side, but I finished!

Mandi
08-07-2007, 11:04 AM
I got a really easy Gongos one today on pizza boxes. I'm usually leery of Gongos ones but did it anyway. It was super easy and pretty quick. I wish they were all like that. :)

chipndale
08-07-2007, 11:23 AM
I got a really easy Gongos one today on pizza boxes. I'm usually leery of Gongos ones but did it anyway. It was super easy and pretty quick. I wish they were all like that. :)

I got the same survey and it was super easy and quick.

~Kathie
08-07-2007, 12:08 PM
I wanted to mention I got the pet one the other day and got it again today. I signed up to be a member of a pet website......no credit!! :(

I went and did another survey and got credit.

The survey # is 0702508a if someone wants to look into it.

DisneyMa
08-07-2007, 12:31 PM
I just finished the cell phone survey. Not too bad, and I had the same trouble with my battery! Thankfully that was the hardest part:D

Mom2aPrincess
08-07-2007, 12:42 PM
I got the pizza one too...It was pretty easy.

abcboys
08-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Ack...I got the one where you have to watch that whole show and all the commercials. Then it asks me questions and has me watch more commercials. Then it has me watch another commercial but it won't load so I click I can't see it so it goes thru all my demographic stuff like I am done and asks me if the survey was a good use of my time then it takes me back to SR and says I'm sorry you don't qualify. WHAT THE HECK!!! I just wasted all that time for nothing so then I end up with the diet survey. Yack!!! I spend way over an hour last night trying to do a survey for .80. Am I that desperate????

catnapfan
08-07-2007, 03:01 PM
I thought I would try something new today. DS and I fight for the computer in the afternoon and evening so I got up early and did a survey before work today at 4:30 a.m. Lucky me- I got the diet one! Needless to say I was ten minutes late for work and didn't even get to stop for coffee. I did finish the survey though and earn my 80 cents! I guess my point is; if I had only checked here first I would have known to avoid that survey and my day would have gone much smoother. It's amazing how lack of your morning coffee can really mess up your whole day.

Jipster
08-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Finally got one I could qualify for......alcoholic drinks! :blush: It wasn't too long or painful either.

cherbear
08-07-2007, 04:37 PM
I thought I would try something new today. DS and I fight for the computer in the afternoon and evening so I got up early and did a survey before work today at 4:30 a.m. Lucky me- I got the diet one! Needless to say I was ten minutes late for work and didn't even get to stop for coffee. I did finish the survey though and earn my 80 cents! I guess my point is; if I had only checked here first I would have known to avoid that survey and my day would have gone much smoother. It's amazing how lack of your morning coffee can really mess up your whole day.

Ugh...I did it AT work on my lunchbreak and it practically took my whole lunch. It was ridiculous. Just glad it's over.

Arky
08-07-2007, 04:47 PM
Yes. In fact I got it again after my other post. Was hoping to get my survey in before midnight. But that darn thing was so long. Took me an hour to finish it. Not only do you have to watch the 30 minute long episode with commercials. They only ask maybe 3 questions about the episode, and about 2 questions on the commercials. Then they show you 3 more commercials about "Dirty Jobs" on discovery channel. The bulk of the questions were about those commercials. Ended up finishing at 12:03 am. I was really annoyed with that. Why did they waste 30 minutes of my time if that wasn't the object of the survey? The last time I took this survey, I don't remember it taking so long. Oh well. At least I'm done for the day.

I got this one too. Ugh. It took me an hour to complete the survey. And I wasn't trying to go slow either. Unless you've got a while its not worth it.

But this survey gets me closer to a survey bonus for August.

bs4free
08-07-2007, 05:54 PM
I got this one too. Ugh. It took me an hour to complete the survey. And I wasn't trying to go slow either. Unless you've got a while its not worth it.

But this survey gets me closer to a survey bonus for August.

Ditto this survey wow that was long, and i have seen the episode before.

jl8595
08-07-2007, 06:02 PM
I got a really interesting survey on environmentally friendly diapers/training pants. It said it would be 30-35 mins long, but it didn't feel like it. It was very very interesting - I can finally say that I enjoyed a long survey!! :rotfl:

bluefuzzy
08-07-2007, 06:21 PM
I got a really interesting survey on environmentally friendly diapers/training pants. It said it would be 30-35 mins long, but it didn't feel like it. It was very very interesting - I can finally say that I enjoyed a long survey!! :rotfl:

I did that one. They are for G-Diapers. I knew from the description that they were talking about them. They are a great idea for people who don't want to do disposables and aren't very comfortable with cloth.

kayjo
08-07-2007, 06:24 PM
I got a survey that was three in one. First it asked about banking, then hair appliances, then sunscreen. Thankfully it wasn't too long.

belbook
08-07-2007, 09:45 PM
I finally got another survey this month - 2 for 7. It was on electronic equipment and usage and was fairly painless. I think it took about 10 min.

TtownAnne
08-07-2007, 10:28 PM
I did one for Dominos/Papa Johns/Pizza Hut pizzas today that was kind of interesting, about the graphics on their boxes and such. I thought it was kind of interesting, although I hate the stupid questions about "what type of personality do you think this box would intimate? Happy, Cool, Brave, etc." A BRAVE pizza box? Bleagh.

mollyeilis
08-07-2007, 11:10 PM
Oh man, you guys warned about the diet survey, zoiks that was a long one!

Tasha228
08-08-2007, 12:29 AM
I did the diet one last night too. That was one painful survey!

kayjo
08-08-2007, 12:30 AM
I got the ACNielsen survey and after reading the posts here, I exited out right away.

bs4free
08-08-2007, 12:34 AM
I got the ACNielsen survey and after reading the posts here, I exited out right away.

That one is LONG!!! But not very bad! just LONG!

Mom2aPrincess
08-08-2007, 04:49 AM
Can't sleep so I've been trying every 30 minutes or so...surveys finally opened up for me a little after 3 and I've already qualified for today's survey!! YEA!!! It was kind of long, but not bad. It was over Teva drinks? I've never heard of them, but they looked good...a little pricey for what I pay, but good...

kayjo
08-08-2007, 05:36 AM
I just finished one on electronics. A little long but it credited. The first one I completed was on ice tea and it never took me back to SR. It took over 30 minutes and then never credited. Try to avoid that one.

HollyD
08-08-2007, 07:09 AM
I just got the Teva one too - I must be taking the wrong surveys cause I didn't think that one was too long.
I just started doing these mid July and am kicking myself for all the easy money I have passed up since becoming a SR member - stupid, stupid

disney_girl
08-08-2007, 08:45 AM
I just completed one on cars and it was loooooonnnnnnnnggggggg!

Mom2aPrincess
08-08-2007, 09:04 AM
I just got the Teva one too - I must be taking the wrong surveys cause I didn't think that one was too long.
I just started doing these mid July and am kicking myself for all the easy money I have passed up since becoming a SR member - stupid, stupid

I just started in July too and I also can't believe I let this opportunity pass me by all this time! But YEA! :cooldance: We've found it now.

No way I can stay up til 4 AM every morning, but it was super nice to wake up this morning and go to the survey and it to already tell me I had "exceeded my limit" :sunshine2:

mom2dea
08-08-2007, 09:08 AM
I did one on enviroments / diapers and it was very interesting for me sence we use cloth diapers . It was long but good !

chipndale
08-08-2007, 09:58 AM
DH couldn't sleep last night either and he completed one for me. :cooldance: He said it was about electronics and it was long.

DisneyMa
08-08-2007, 10:25 AM
I just did one on restauants. It was about Baja Fresh :eat: The survey was really fast and easy.

8 for 8 the month:cooldance:

ravensdreamer
08-08-2007, 10:55 AM
just got credit for the LOooooooooooNNNNNG one this monring. I have taken one everyday so far and I think only 1 hasn't followed onto credit....much better than last month!

bs4free
08-08-2007, 12:08 PM
I got a good one IT keept changing the topic, asks a few question ok on to next topic! IT was kinda funny!

mollyeilis
08-08-2007, 04:49 PM
Got one on wiper blades today...thank goodness I have changed a wiper blade and done an oil change by myself in my lifetime, or I wouldn't have gotten that survey! Anyway, painless, simple, and the company's advertising budget did well, since now all I can think of is that company for wiper blades on DH's car. :)

Belle
08-08-2007, 06:03 PM
I was in the middle of one on tortillas and received this message:
"Sorry, but this survey is currently undergoing service and has been temporarily closed. Please check back later." :(

http://survey8.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p50873957.aspx?r=1478&s=UYSFVCXC&__state=413

bs4free
08-08-2007, 07:02 PM
I was in the middle of one on tortillas and received this message:
"Sorry, but this survey is currently undergoing service and has been temporarily closed. Please check back later." :(

http://survey8.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p50873957.aspx?r=1478&s=UYSFVCXC&__state=413

Oh No! Did it that link work latter to let you finsish!

MamaO
08-08-2007, 08:35 PM
If anyone gets one on Nutrition bars, it is super quick and easy - I've never had one that's gone that quickly.

kimntrent
08-08-2007, 10:10 PM
I just got one on search engines. It is for AOL search.

Kim

Pooh's Pal
08-08-2007, 10:17 PM
I just got one on search engines. It is for AOL search.

Kim

I just got one earlier tonight on search engines. But mine concentrated on MSN Live searches!

Kycha
08-08-2007, 11:21 PM
I just got one earlier tonight on search engines. But mine concentrated on MSN Live searches!
Mine too!!

arob414
08-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Yay! I finally got one. I was just about to give up between not qualifying and the electricity going off and on, I thought I would just skip it. Luckily, I tried one more time. I am 9/8. Almost earned an extra $1.

HollyD
08-09-2007, 07:21 AM
I am finding that the earlier I try to get a survey the easier it is. Today it was 3:00 a.m. and I got in immediately - car insurance. So far I am 8/9 for the month.

lilianddomsmom
08-09-2007, 07:58 AM
i got one tonight on my first try and it was fast and simple on tortillas. i'm also 8/9 now yay:cooldance:

Chantal
08-09-2007, 08:05 AM
Hi there, just to let you know I couldn't get past the first page on today's survey - it verified that it was me then I kept getting a blank page. Here is the URL where it kept stopping: http://ups.surveyrouter.com/SurveyTrafficUI/STMUI/Page.aspx?pgtid=24
Thanks,
Chantal

wdwabby
08-09-2007, 08:29 AM
I just did a fairly long one on bottled teas, my buying habits, what I thought of them, took me through about 5 brands. Congratulated me for completing and didn't route me back, I'm able to continue to try to take a survey, so it won't be crediting

if you get this one, close it out and go back for something else!

Mom2aPrincess
08-09-2007, 08:50 AM
I just got a really weird one. It was on Guardisil and the possibility of vaccinating my daughter and how I felt about a commercial for it. The weird part was ever so often it would jump in with 2 or 3 questions about paper towels and then get back on track!! :confused: I was sort of confused...:rotfl:

disney_girl
08-09-2007, 09:06 AM
I agree- if you get one about bottled teas, exit out of that one! It was a long survey and didn't take me back to SR. I was still able to do surveys so doubt I got credit for that one. I ended up taking one on TV's that was pretty short and seemed to credit!

I need to remember to look here first to see if there are any issues with surveys before starting!

llgray16
08-09-2007, 09:20 AM
I just did a fairly long one on bottled teas, my buying habits, what I thought of them, took me through about 5 brands. Congratulated me for completing and didn't route me back, I'm able to continue to try to take a survey, so it won't be crediting

if you get this one, close it out and go back for something else!

OMG! I got this same one!!! I did complete it but it did eventually send me back to the SR Congrats page (it did take almost a minute)

I would still advise people to stay away from this one as it is complete torture!!!

faithhope
08-09-2007, 11:36 AM
watch out for the insurance one...it asked me alot of questions about my health insurance (blue cross) I was at it for 25 minutes (with breaks) and I got to the end and put in my demographics, and it said I didn't qualify....
ARRRRGGGG!
Surveys have in general been good to me, so it is more a warning than a whine... I got a nice one on tortillias next, so I did get a survey done today..

Faith

bs4free
08-09-2007, 11:41 AM
watch out for the insurance one...it asked me alot of questions about my health insurance (blue cross) I was at it for 25 minutes (with breaks) and I got to the end and put in my demographics, and it said I didn't qualify....
ARRRRGGGG!
Surveys have in general been good to me, so it is more a warning than a whine... I got a nice one on tortillias next, so I did get a survey done today..

Faith

I think any survey that takes more than 5 minutes or you do 10% should count. Its very frusturating when you get that far for it to say you dont qualify!

arob414
08-09-2007, 11:41 AM
I just did number 10.:cooldance: It was an automotive one, mine focused on Fords. Watch out, they are getting tricky. I had several questions telling to mark the dot all the way to the right.

Mandi
08-09-2007, 11:43 AM
I just did number 10.:cooldance: It was an automotive one, mine focused on Fords. Watch out, they are getting tricky. I had several questions telling to mark the dot all the way to the right.

Same here, only mine was more about Chevrolet than Ford. And on every list of choices there was one "mark the choice all the way to the right" on there. Very tricky, these guys. :p

bs4free
08-09-2007, 11:44 AM
Yeah i got that one earlier this month, I thought it was neat to have the mark all the way to the right, I was waiting for them to switch it up and say left! lol

goofy08
08-09-2007, 12:24 PM
I had my first "tricky" one last week. It would say "If you can read this question, mark 'care very much'." Or direct you to mark some other specific choice. I screwed up because it was such a long list of choices and those are sometimes hard for me to read and follow across to make sure I'm getting the right ones. When there are too many in a row I just can't see it right. Old eyes, you know. Anyway, I screwed up and it kicked me out. I saw that I had screwed up right as I hit send, but by that point it was too late. At least I was able to get another survey that day, so it ended well.

sunshinecindy
08-09-2007, 12:42 PM
I got one today on my first try, and it was pretty interesting. It was for kitchen gadgets....an automatic drink mixer and a syrup warmer, pretty cool.

DisneyMa
08-09-2007, 12:45 PM
I just finished the yummy tortilla one! :eat: This month I am 9/9!!:cooldance:

LuvMyBoys
08-09-2007, 12:49 PM
I got one today on my first try, and it was pretty interesting. It was for kitchen gadgets....an automatic drink mixer and a syrup warmer, pretty cool.

Ok, that just takes laziness to a whole new level!! :rotfl: Put the syrup in a glass container and put it in the microwave. Gosh, talk about useless kitchen gadgets! :)

(Sorry in advance for anyone who would actually buy those things, I just find that kind of stuff totally ridiculous. Which means I'll probably get one for Christmas from my DH! :) )

mom2dea
08-09-2007, 12:52 PM
I just got one that asked me to sign up for another survey company . It was question just about me and my family and at the end it says close this out now you are done . So I clicked the X and went to see if I could get another survey and it says I have done one for the day . That was prob the fastest survey I have done .

belbook
08-09-2007, 01:58 PM
I just finished one on digital cameras. It was fairly short and easy to do.

bs4free
08-09-2007, 02:15 PM
Yestersdays, Wednesday Survey Day was the best ever! I did 3 of the Daily Surveys and got credit for all 3, I just could not belive it! That brings me up to 12 Surveys completed in the last 8 Days! ANd a great way for the contest day to have gone!

cherbear
08-09-2007, 02:33 PM
I just finished one on digital cameras. It was fairly short and easy to do.

me too! It was not too bad

sunshinecindy
08-09-2007, 02:37 PM
Ok, that just takes laziness to a whole new level!! :rotfl: Put the syrup in a glass container and put it in the microwave. Gosh, talk about useless kitchen gadgets! :)

(Sorry in advance for anyone who would actually buy those things, I just find that kind of stuff totally ridiculous. Which means I'll probably get one for Christmas from my DH! :) )

It was actually pretty cool looking, was thinking about getting one till you made fun of it. :(

LuvMyBoys
08-09-2007, 02:41 PM
It was actually pretty cool looking, was thinking about getting one till you made fun of it. :(

Geez, I said sorry in advance! Doesn't that count?? :rotfl:

I guess Tricia knows what to get you for Christmas now! :angel:

Tasha228
08-09-2007, 02:47 PM
I got a really, really long one on automotives from Phoenix and after doing it for about 20 min. was told I didn't qualify! Grrr!! Thankfully I got a really quick one right after that...otherwise I would be much more frustrated right now.

Iteach
08-09-2007, 02:58 PM
I just got a survey about office supplies. Since I do buy all the office type supplies for my division at school I thought it would be fine. When I think about office supplies, I think about paper, paper clips, staples, etc. but what they actually meant was furniture, fax machines, etc. When I clicked, that I didn't buy those things, the survey wouldn't budge, just kept asking me that same question, so I backed out of the survey. When I tried to get another, it said I had exceeded my daily limit.:( Not a big deal, but thought I would warn anyone else who might get this one.

chocovrdmicears
08-09-2007, 04:34 PM
Yestersdays, Wednesday Survey Day was the best ever! I did 3 of the Daily Surveys and got credit for all 3, I just could not belive it! That brings me up to 12 Surveys completed in the last 8 Days! ANd a great way for the contest day to have gone!

I didn't think we could do that? I thought it was 1 survey per day?:confused:

bs4free
08-09-2007, 04:37 PM
I didn't think we could do that? I thought it was 1 survey per day?:confused:

I dont ask Why, I just smile and nod at the credits!

I keep checking back all day incase it lets me in again, and i do it incase for some reason the other did not take.

It was a very good day!

mollyeilis
08-09-2007, 04:58 PM

Goodness gracious! And I was happy with that one time where I accidentally got two in one day!

bs4free
08-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Goodness gracious! And I was happy with that one time where I accidentally got two in one day!

I think it may be a new record! lol

~Kathie
08-09-2007, 10:18 PM
Yesterday I did a survey about Iced Tea beverages. I did get a confirmation page from the survey but not from Geenfield and I didn't get credit today. Darn thing took me over a half hour. I should have known. :(

The survey number was 0700123j.

Tonight I did a survery about computers was about 2 minutes long..........and I got the congratulations page. About time I got an easy one!!

MdCaterer
08-09-2007, 10:44 PM
Just finished a grrenfield survey BUT was not taken back to the sunshine rewards page.
It was about getting medical advice online and the i,portance of different aspects such as blogs, health sites, doctors, others with same condition etc.
zthe last page link is here:http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytrafficui/stmui/page.aspx?pgtid=23
I do hope I get the credit, these surveys have been hard to get this month!!

Thanks

arob414
08-09-2007, 11:27 PM
I got a really, really long one on automotives from Phoenix and after doing it for about 20 min. was told I didn't qualify! Grrr!! Thankfully I got a really quick one right after that...otherwise I would be much more frustrated right now.

Your little girl is adorable!:sunshine2:

kayjo
08-10-2007, 01:17 AM
I posted about the ice tea survey a couple of pages back. Took forever and I was never returned to SR even though it said I completed the survey. I also try to avoid the Phoenix surveys unless I'm not qualifying for anything else. They are really long and never seem to progress. My DH took one on cars a couple of weeks ago that was a Phoenix survey. His progress bar got to 100% and then when he clicked on the "Next" button, it dropped back down to 30% and the questions continued for another 15 minutes.

Tasha228
08-10-2007, 02:21 AM
Your little girl is adorable!:sunshine2:

Awww, thanks! I think so too, but I am obviously biased. ;)

catnapfan
08-10-2007, 05:59 AM
I just did a great survey on safety issues at home and at work. Not only was it short and easy it was also very interesting. What a nice way to start the day!

HollyD
08-10-2007, 07:45 AM
I just did the iced tea one also and it wouldn't take me back. Nothing like spending that long on a survey and not getting credit for it. At least I have another hour or so to try and get another one - grr too

disney_girl
08-10-2007, 08:07 AM
Just finished a survey on pizza... now I'm really hungry for pizza!!!

coastalgirl
08-10-2007, 08:21 AM
Just did a super easy one on pizza. :cooldance:

Lydia

wdwabby
08-10-2007, 08:42 AM
Just finished a survey on pizza... now I'm really hungry for pizza!!!

I got the same one! Definitely want pizza for dinner now :) and I got it on the first try, so it was a good day! This is the first day I've gotten an completed a survey before 9am (and I start shortly after 8am most days)

and that puts me at 10/10!

Lisaj68
08-10-2007, 08:51 AM
Does anyone know???

I have spent a bit of time looking for the post that said we don't have to wait 24 hours to do a survey...we can do one between midnight & midnight..

Does anyone know, is that a permanent thing now??

TIA!

zane_anthony
08-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Does anyone know???

I have spent a bit of time looking for the post that said we don't have to wait 24 hours to do a survey...we can do one between midnight & midnight..

Does anyone know, is that a permanent thing now??

TIA!

I know that I do mine at all different times during the day, I have done one late at night and the next day I did it about 5:30 AM before work and I have always gotten credit.

arob414
08-10-2007, 10:03 AM
I have done one in the morning and turned around and been able to do one in the evening, so no the 24 hour rule is gone. I only do the 2 a day when I am off work and have the time. But, it helps for the days that I don't have time to do one.

arob414
08-10-2007, 10:05 AM
Got one on computer usage only to get so far, after 10 minutes, to have them tell me they were working on the site. Grrrr

Lisaj68
08-10-2007, 10:06 AM
I have done one in the morning and turned around and been able to do one in the evening, so no the 24 hour rule is gone. I only do the 2 a day when I am off work and have the time. But, it helps for the days that I don't have time to do one.

Whoa!!!! We can do 2 within 24 hours and get credit for both??????

belbook
08-10-2007, 10:13 AM
I've not had much luck but I'll have to try getting more than one a day.

arob414
08-10-2007, 10:22 AM
I've not had much luck but I'll have to try getting more than one a day.

Try more than one email address. Although, I usually use my main address without any problem.

arob414
08-10-2007, 10:25 AM
Whoa!!!! We can do 2 within 24 hours and get credit for both??????

Yes, it is wonderful.:sunshine: I am 12/10 if this survey I am working on goes thru. It is my second, this morning, first one died towards the end.

faithhope
08-10-2007, 10:40 AM
No survey for me this morning...not even the pizza one... will have to keep trying all day... I hope they load a bunch more before the weekend.

Faith

ravensdreamer
08-10-2007, 10:51 AM
I got one for pizzas, you had to watch 3 storyboard videos and it lasted quite a bit and made me hungry...but I finished so I should be 8 for 9 this month so far!

arob414
08-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Finally completed todays, survey. It was painful. It was a lightspeed (not) one on home construction stores (lowes, etc.) Site was dreadfully slowed and died once. I perserved and finally finished it.

missymouse
08-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Yes, it is wonderful.:sunshine: I am 12/10 if this survey I am working on goes thru. It is my second, this morning, first one died towards the end.

Not to rain on anyone's parade but if everyone starts doing this couldn't that potentially eventually be considered fraud? I wish Tricia would comment about whether this is ok to do or not. I'm not going to purposely try to get 2,3, or more surveys a day until I hear something definitive from Tricia. If you get one that takes you back to SR then I would think you are done for the day. To keep checking back after you get one and confirm by getting the you have reached the maximum message (or whatever it is) I think may be trying to work the system. I would hate to have the surveys be taken away.

Mom2aPrincess
08-10-2007, 11:25 AM
Not to rain on anyone's parade but if everyone starts doing this couldn't that potentially eventually be considered fraud? I wish Tricia would comment about whether this is ok to do or not. I'm not going to purposely try to get 2,3, or more surveys a day until I hear something definitive from Tricia. If you get one that takes you back to SR then I would think you are done for the day. To keep checking back after you get one and confirm by getting the you have reached the maximum message (or whatever it is) I think may be trying to work the system. I would hate to have the surveys be taken away.

I've seen Tricia comment that if greenfield gave her credit, she didn't have a problem and would give us credit, but I would be concerned about greenfield...I'm not sure what their response would be..They might consider it fraud, and they might say that as long as they are getting their surveys done, they don't mind paying out. I wouldn't go out trying to get tons of surveys every day or anything, but I'm going to check throughout the day and if it gives me another chance, I'm going to take it...After all, i want to make sure I do get my one survey each day.

SunshineGirl
08-10-2007, 11:29 AM
I just emailed Greenfield to see if I can get an "official stance" from them. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back. :)

Mom2aPrincess
08-10-2007, 11:31 AM
I just emailed Greenfield to see if I can get an "official stance" from them. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back. :)

Great. I think that would be very helpful.

I just qualified for one today on ink jet printers...pretty straight forward and easy. It seemed long but I got up a zillion times during the survey so I'm not sure if it was or not. Since Tricia said for us to take them slow to qualify, I've been multi-tasking when taking my surveys (about the only way I can slow down :rotfl: )

Mom2aPrincess
08-10-2007, 11:34 AM
Just finished a grrenfield survey BUT was not taken back to the sunshine rewards page.
It was about getting medical advice online and the i,portance of different aspects such as blogs, health sites, doctors, others with same condition etc.
zthe last page link is here:http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytrafficui/stmui/page.aspx?pgtid=23
I do hope I get the credit, these surveys have been hard to get this month!!

Thanks

If it didn't take you back to SR's confirmation page, you probably aren't going to get credit. An easy way to check is to see if it will let you back in. If it counted, it will usually tell you that you have exceeded your limit.

missymouse
08-10-2007, 11:47 AM
I've seen Tricia comment that if greenfield gave her credit, she didn't have a problem and would give us credit, but I would be concerned about greenfield...I'm not sure what their response would be..They might consider it fraud, and they might say that as long as they are getting their surveys done, they don't mind paying out. I wouldn't go out trying to get tons of surveys every day or anything, but I'm going to check throughout the day and if it gives me another chance, I'm going to take it...After all, i want to make sure I do get my one survey each day.

I will also do everything I can to make sure I get one a day. But after getting one and getting the "You've exceeded the limit message" I don't go back in and change my demographics, e-mail, etc. to try to qualify for another one or two. I have been extremely lucky and occassionally gotten credit for two but those are usually for ones that didn't take me back to SR so I tried again to just make sure.

I just don't want to see Tricia get in trouble with Greenfield and have to start reversing credits or worse yet have that option of earning .75 to .80 daily taken away.

Maybe we just shouldn't be encouraging everyone to try to see how many they can get in a day.

I am anxious to hear what Tricia finds out from Greenfield. It could honestly be ok since they get their information.

Mom2aPrincess
08-10-2007, 11:57 AM
I will also do everything I can to make sure I get one a day. But after getting one and getting the "You've exceeded the limit message" I don't go back in and change my demographics, e-mail, etc. to try to qualify for another one or two. I have been extremely lucky and occassionally gotten credit for two but those are usually for ones that didn't take me back to SR so I tried again to just make sure.

I just don't want to see Tricia get in trouble with Greenfield and have to start reversing credits or worse yet have that option of earning .75 to .80 daily taken away.

Maybe we just shouldn't be encouraging everyone to try to see how many they can get in a day.

I am anxious to hear what Tricia finds out from Greenfield. It could honestly be ok since they get their information.

I agree completely about not getting Tricia in trouble and most certainly not having the daily surveys taken away. I love knowing that my balance actually increases every day. Last month was my first to really do surveys and I'm now hooked! :sunshine2:

I did not get credit for one in July though that it took me back to SR and I checked as soon as I finished and it said "exceeded my limit." That's why I check again a couple times throughout the day. We can't file trouble tickets over them so that's the only way I know to be more certain I'll get the credit. :)

I'm anxious to hear Greenfield's response too. That will be the best for everyone I think - for us to hear the "official word."

MdCaterer
08-10-2007, 12:03 PM
I hadn't thought of trying to get back in. Anyhow, it did credit so I am happy!

Thank you!!

arob414
08-10-2007, 12:30 PM
I agree completely about not getting Tricia in trouble and most certainly not having the daily surveys taken away. I love knowing that my balance actually increases every day. Last month was my first to really do surveys and I'm now hooked! :sunshine2:

I did not get credit for one in July though that it took me back to SR and I checked as soon as I finished and it said "exceeded my limit." That's why I check again a couple times throughout the day. We can't file trouble tickets over them so that's the only way I know to be more certain I'll get the credit. :)

I'm anxious to hear Greenfield's response too. That will be the best for everyone I think - for us to hear the "official word."

You are right. :) I got overly excited hoping to get over the 10/month bonus.

mom2ian
08-10-2007, 12:56 PM
I finally got one last night about banks, but it hasn't credited yet. Seems like other surveys credited quickly. I don't qualify very often so I hope I get it! It's only showing I've completed 1 this month too, does that change after it credits?

mollyeilis
08-10-2007, 01:06 PM
The surveys are usually all credited at about the same time, and when they are credited, the number of surveys you have done is updated. My survey from yesterday already credited, and my number of surveys is one more.

When you do a survey, even if it brings you back to SR with the "congratulations" message, go through as though you want to do another survey. If it won't let you, and states that you have "exceeded your daily survey limit", or something like that, that likely means it has credited (will credit the next business day). If it lets you through to take another survey, that very very likely means that you will NOT be getting credit for it, and you should go ahead and do the survey it lets you take at that point.

Since today is Friday and I'm usually the one scratching my head on Saturday, I'll give out the PSA today that ***surveys done on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will NOT credit until MONDAY***.

Hope that helps to hear it in advance.

Hope it helps ME to type it so I'm not waking up tomorrow, wondering where my credit is, assuming the survey I'm doing now finishes and credits. :)

mollyeilis
08-10-2007, 01:14 PM
I hope that their official stance takes into account that we have NO idea if it truly will credit, until the next day. Therefore, if their system allows us in, we cant' do much but assume that we didn't get credit for the one we did before.

That said, the only double I've gotten was by total mistake. I was up early that day (rare), did one, then that night had forgotten if I'd done one already. Did another, and it turned out that both credited the next morning. But I had no way of knowing that would happen...as far as I knew, when it let me in, it meant that first one hadn't credited (except of course I had forgotten that I had done one).

That day was the start of my keeping notes on everything I do, by the way. :)

I just made this post on the other thread, thought I'd do it here too.

Since today is Friday and I'm usually the one scratching my head on Saturday, I'll give out the PSA today that ***surveys done on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will credit on MONDAY***.

Hope that helps to hear it in advance.

Hope it helps ME to type it so I'm not waking up tomorrow, wondering where my credit is, assuming the survey I'm doing now finishes and credits.

Bwa ha ha, after I wrote that on the other thread, the survey didn't like my answers and booted me out. Off to try another!

bs4free
08-10-2007, 01:55 PM
Since today is Friday and I'm usually the one scratching my head on Saturday, I'll give out the PSA today that ***surveys done on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will NOT credit until MONDAY***.

Thank you for that PSA, Too seem to ask myself, why no credit on saturday morning for fridays Credits! I think we all do!

mom2ian
08-10-2007, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the response! I actually just completed another survey so hopefully one comes through!

bs4free
08-10-2007, 02:01 PM
Waiting too for the Offical GreenField Point of view, I love the surveys and would hate to lose them or have them reduced in any way!

Trica is so great, to all of us, Thanks for checking!

BTW thanks also for that wonderfuly done PSA!

pattip03
08-10-2007, 02:06 PM
Mom2jan,
If you took the survey after 9pm Vegas time, it counted as Fridays survey so you won't see that credit now til Monday. (I'm in PST also)
Good luck, the surveys really add to balance. :cooldance:

arob414
08-10-2007, 02:13 PM
Waiting too for the Offical GreenField Point of view, I love the surveys and would hate to lose them or have them reduced in any way!

Trica is so great, to all of us, Thanks for checking!

BTW thanks also for that wonderfuly done PSA!

Agree. Now, that I have figured out that the key really seems to be go sslllooowww. That is my best bet for making $$

bs4free
08-10-2007, 02:24 PM
Agree. Now, that I have figured out that the key really seems to be go sslllooowww. That is my best bet for making $$

Well if you look at it like this

30 Surveys a month = 24
bonus = 5
Total for month = 29

3 Months per SM = 87

You only need 13 credits from other sources to be in SM! That workes out to finding an extra 1 credit in offers or bonues or refferal or something a week!

SM does not look that hard to get when you look at it with the daily surveys as the major base!

mom2dea
08-10-2007, 02:55 PM
WOW I never thought of daily surveys like that !!!!!

Btw I got mine today it was about mastercards / and visa credit cards .
not at all interesting but hey it was a survey credit .

mollyeilis
08-10-2007, 03:00 PM
Mom2jan,
If you took the survey after 9pm Vegas time, it counted as Fridays survey so you won't see that credit now til Monday. (I'm in PST also)

good point!

Magical JenK
08-10-2007, 03:01 PM

I hadn't really either until July when I thought, just try it! So I did & got quite a few! Enough for the $1.00 bonus anyway! So I was happy aobut that & am proud to say that I'm a daily survey convert!

Once I complete one & get back to the SR page & I just hope that it credits & don't re-try for fear of frustration!! :computer:

mollyeilis
08-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Try more than one email address. Although, I usually use my main address without any problem.

But....

If you've gotten the survey for the day, when you go back through, you would normally hit the page with the big green Greenfield logo, and when you click past it, you'll get:

We’re Sorry
You have already exceeded the daily survey limit. Please visit us again tomorrow for a new opportunity to engage in one of our survey options.

No option to change emails.

But if you manage to get past the logo to the place to switch emails, you're in. So there's no NEED to change emails, b/c you're already "in".

I'm not advocating going for multiple surveys. But IMO there's nothing sneaky you can do, you can't trick the system. It either lets you do it or it doesn't.

mollyeilis
08-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Once I complete one & get back to the SR page & I just hope that it credits & don't re-try for fear of frustration!! :computer:

Oh, I couldn't do that...the frustration of having missed a day b/c it didn't credit and I didn't know would be MUCH higher for me, than the frustration of seeing that I haven't yet exceeded my daily limit...

Magical JenK
08-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Oh, I couldn't do that...the frustration of having missed a day b/c it didn't credit and I didn't know would be MUCH higher for me, than the frustration of seeing that I haven't yet exceeded my daily limit...

Some of them are soooooo painful though!! I couldn't stand to re-try!! Also, I usually do them late at night & I don't know if that's the reason, but I seem to only get a few of the same ones over & over & over again. I keep trying for something new! That's frustrating too.

bs4free
08-10-2007, 03:21 PM

Yeah I did that credit card one too! Not that bad!

The daily surveys can be a big contributer to your SR account balance!

mom2ian
08-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Mom2jan,

OK, that is what I was thinking I was on pretty late last night. But it did still let me take another one this morning, but now it says I've filled my quota for the day so I'll watch for my credit on Monday.

bbangel
08-10-2007, 03:46 PM
Wooohooo. I just got one to credit and did another today that I hope will credit.
Something in the new system must be working for me!

arob414
08-10-2007, 03:57 PM
But....

If you've gotten the survey for the day, when you go back through, you would normally hit the page with the big green Greenfield logo, and when you click past it, you'll get:

We’re Sorry
You have already exceeded the daily survey limit. Please visit us again tomorrow for a new opportunity to engage in one of our survey options.

No option to change emails.

But if you manage to get past the logo to the place to switch emails, you're in. So there's no NEED to change emails, b/c you're already "in".

I'm not advocating going for multiple surveys. But IMO there's nothing sneaky you can do, you can't trick the system. It either lets you do it or it doesn't.

I have switched between 2 emails when nothing was available for my regular address. I didn't switch so that I would be able to do a second. For some reason, if there is nothing out there for me with my regular address, I'll be able to get something with my other address, the gmail one. But, all my other info will be the same. And, it is not like I get a survey I have already done, it will be something new. Of course, it may take like 10 different surveys before I get one that I am qualified for. Until 3-4 wks ago, I would have just give up after 2-3 tries, then I learned to keep trying, several times a day.

linanglab
08-10-2007, 04:28 PM
I realized if I just did the surveys 10 times a month during that last 1 1/2 years of saving for my trip, I would have made an extra $100. (I figured 60 cents a survey) .Isn't that crazy???? Why did I not do those surveys????? I know it takes awhile, but what else do I have to do? Cleaning my house can wait....

Angela

Alice28
08-10-2007, 05:05 PM
I'm going to cry-

Tricia, maybe you can help- I did a diet survey for at LEAST 30 -40 minutes and then I get 'internal error, please contact support" message.

This was the link

http://survey8.greenfieldonline.com/wix/InternalError.htm?aspxerrorpath=/wix/p51518366.aspx

I am too frustrated to try again right now:(

Belle
08-10-2007, 05:42 PM
I keep getting this message today from Greenfield while in the middle of surveys:

"The system is temporarily unavailable. Please check back shortly. We are performing system maintenance to improve your future experiences at SurveyCenter. Thank you for your patience." :computer:

It seems like I'm the only one who gets those type of messages while in the middle of taking surveys. It is so frustrating b/c I'm usually in the process of completing a long survey, and a lot of times I don't have time to check back later. :(

bluefuzzy
08-10-2007, 06:07 PM
I just did the diet survey. I got the same error. What I ended up doing was hitting the back button and hitting refresh. The greenfield screen told me I answered those questions and lead me to the next set. When I completed the survery it brought me back to SR.

Debbie Jean
08-10-2007, 06:34 PM
OK... I have to ask... has anyone else gotten the enema survey??? Some of the questions were, shall we say, a little personal :o

mollyeilis
08-10-2007, 06:57 PM
Looks like there was a misunderstanding.

The person before you wrote "I've not had much luck but I'll have to try getting more than one a day."

I took that to mean they are trying to complete, to get credit for, more than one per day, as is being discussed on both (I believe) survey threads right now.

Therefore, when you wrote back to them "Try more than one email address. Although, I usually use my main address without any problem", I figured you were talking about how to get more than one survey done in a day.

I don't see how they were talking about just trying to get INTO more than one survey...then again, right now everything is colored by the issue of completing and getting credit for more than one survey (since I did that by accident and now others have been TRYing to do it) b/c I'm thinking about it, so maybe I put a spin on that one sentence post than wasn't intended. :)

I used to give up too. Then I stopped giving up. Then someone mentioned the email address change and after a bit of trying that I decided it was a fluke (b/c new surveys would show up for me randomly even NOT using a different email), and then their system changed, and I haven't needed to use a new email, I just switch back and forth with DH to let him get a survey, if I can't get a survey for myself. :) (and we just use the same email address no matter who is doing the survey)

Lisaj68
08-10-2007, 07:09 PM
OK... I have to ask... has anyone else gotten the enema survey??? Some of the questions were, shall we say, a little personal :o

Wow! I missed out on THAT fun! :rotfl:

DisneyMa
08-10-2007, 07:10 PM
Just finished one on board games:cooldance: kinda long, but pretty easy.

10/10 this month:cooldance: :cooldance:

bs4free
08-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Them surveys do add up quickley, I know i am rather new! only member day 12 now, but I have earned more spare cash for Disney then i even thougth possiable! alot thanks to surveys, and that great contest! And well SR ROCKS!

Iteach
08-10-2007, 07:43 PM
Debbie Jean, you made me laugh right out loud. Thank goodness I missed out on that one too!

I did do the diet one this morning that some have mentioned. I went right through it, yes, about 40 minutes worth, with no problem. No screen interruption like some. It did take me back to the SR completed survey page. I did think it went on and on, but was fine.

bs4free
08-10-2007, 07:53 PM

Wait That was a REAL! survey! WOW! I mostly get computers, cars, banks, ... Hummm, I wonder what a Survey flavored enema would taste like?:confused:

SunshineGirl
08-10-2007, 08:29 PM
Wait That was a REAL! survey! WOW! I mostly get computers, cars, banks, ... Hummm, I wonder what a Survey flavored enema would taste like?:confused:

I am THIS close to tagging you....

bs4free
08-10-2007, 08:35 PM

Tagging me with what? Do I WANT to KNOW!!!:) :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
08-10-2007, 08:36 PM

I wonder what a Survey flavored enema would taste like?

TIAMOMMA
08-10-2007, 08:37 PM

Tagging you with the "wondering what a survey flavored enema" would be like....:rotfl:

bs4free
08-10-2007, 08:38 PM
I wonder what a Survey flavored enema would taste like?

Oh No Please don't Tag me with that! Please NO!!!!

bs4free
08-10-2007, 08:39 PM
Tagging you with the "wondering what a survey flavored enema" would be like....:rotfl:

Now Really TIAMOMMA was it THAT Funny!

TIAMOMMA
08-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Now Really TIAMOMMA was it THAT Funny!

Ahh, yeah, it was. lol. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kycha
08-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Come on Tricia. Do it! You know you wanna...

bs4free
08-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Come on Tricia. Do it! You know you wanna...

Please Kycha, Dont encourage her! If you do that I might just get stuck with that!

llgray16
08-10-2007, 09:00 PM
I got the diet survey and it took me almost 45 minutes to finish. It was the most painful survey I have ever done (although the Tylenol one was almost as bad!) I almost quit several times. I was really hoping that it was going to be one of those ones that asked your opinin of the survey at the end!

chipndale
08-10-2007, 09:32 PM

Thanks for the warning. I just completed one on mouthwash and touthpaste. Talk about 2 different worlds. :rotfl:

chipndale
08-10-2007, 09:33 PM

Would it help if someone dared you?

Soccer Princess
08-10-2007, 09:53 PM
I double dare you Tricia! :)

bs4free
08-10-2007, 10:08 PM
Would it help if someone dared you?

Please don't say that!

You had to go and dare her!

Oh this is not looking good, But hey even Eric stayed in the BB8 house this week so mabey i can avoid this tag!

chipndale
08-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Maybe Tricia will spare you that tag. But, it would be a funny tag.

bs4free
08-10-2007, 10:38 PM
Maybe Tricia will spare you that tag. But, it would be a funny tag.

You think its Funny Too, I am just glad these posts are hidden in a topic that has nothing to do with this my tag debate!

Alice28
08-10-2007, 11:20 PM
I just did the diet survey. I got the same error. What I ended up doing was hitting the back button and hitting refresh. The greenfield screen told me I answered those questions and lead me to the next set. When I completed the survery it brought me back to SR.

I tried that, and it still gave me the error. I did go back a few hours later and did another one on banks. I was still soooo upset- that was one of the LONGEST surveys EVER and I wasn't even done yet!:computer:

missymouse
08-10-2007, 11:25 PM
Please don't say that!

You had to go and dare her!

Oh this is not looking good, But hey even Eric stayed in the BB8 house this week so mabey i can avoid this tag!

Maybe someone needs to double dog dare Tricia, but it isn't going to be me. :rotfl:

Be careful what you say on these forums because you might get tagged when you least expect it.

bs4free
08-10-2007, 11:54 PM
Maybe someone needs to double dog dare Tricia, but it isn't going to be me. :rotfl:

Be careful what you say on these forums because you might get tagged when you least expect it.

I guess So! Mabey I will just have to Shut UP! :rotfl: Nope that's not going to happen till i go to disney, then you will be free of me for 15 Full Day's, Unless I buy me so WIFI!!!! HAHAHAHAAH!!!

Humm, to keep my same ip to do offers while away, Can i use my laptop to VPN in to my desktop and then log in to SR and complete the offers and Surveys! i mean it makes alot of sense to spend $10.00 to do an .80 credit survey! Mabey we need SGuy to write up a how to VPN to do your SRing on the ROAD!!!! Guide for IDIOTS! :sunshine:

But realy NO ENEMA TAG PLEASE!!!!

arob414
08-11-2007, 12:10 AM
I used to give up too. Then I stopped giving up. Then someone mentioned the email address change and after a bit of trying that I decided it was a fluke (b/c new surveys would show up for me randomly even NOT using a different email), and then their system changed, and I haven't needed to use a new email, I just switch back and forth with DH to let him get a survey, if I can't get a survey for myself. :) (and we just use the same email address no matter who is doing the survey)

Exactly what you said is why I was switching emails. It seemed like my regular email couldn't get a survey so I switched to my gmail address. Then, suddenly, I guess when Greenfield made some changes, surveys started coming my way. I usually use my regular email but if I have been doing offers, I forget and end up typing in my gmail address. And, somedays, I am just superstitious and think my gmail addy will bring me good luck. Goofy I know, but that would be me. :rotfl:

Kycha
08-11-2007, 12:16 AM

Triple dirty dog dare you!

Sorry Bryan. I couldn't help myself.:angel:

bs4free
08-11-2007, 12:19 AM
Triple dirty dog dare you!

Sorry Bryan. I couldn't help myself.

You are Killing me Kycha, you know that right!

What is this Scare off the NEW GUY! DAY!

I mean you dont have too many to spare! You have me Micheal, and Kevin and i dont think kevin has a choice! :rotfl:

Wheres the :sunshine: :heart: :confused:

Kycha
08-11-2007, 12:23 AM
You are Killing me Kycha, you know that right!

What is this Scare off the NEW GUY! DAY!

I mean you dont have too many to spare! You have me Micheal, and Kevin and i dont think kevin has a choice!

Wheres the

Lol!! Okay Bryan, here is some sunshine love! :sunshine2: :sunshine2: :sunshine2: You're right. We need to keep our sunshine men happy! They are kinda like an endangered species.

bs4free
08-11-2007, 12:26 AM
Lol!! Okay Bryan, here is some sunshine love! :sunshine2: :sunshine2: :sunshine2: You're right. We need to keep our sunshine men happy! They are kinda like an endangered species.

Oh Great! Now i am endangered!

I guess i just can't win! When ever i open my mouth! Plop! I get another one!

You will all miss me when i am gone... to disney that is, No you guys, Umm, well Gales mostly! are Great!

So Thank you so much Kycha for the beautyful sunshine!

bbangel
08-11-2007, 12:37 AM
ooooh, that would be a good tag for you...endangered species!

bs4free
08-11-2007, 12:38 AM
ooooh, that would be a good tag for you...endangered species!

ARe you trying to get me double TAGED!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

bbangel
08-11-2007, 12:41 AM
ARe you trying to get me double TAGED!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I need some company!

bs4free
08-11-2007, 12:44 AM
I need some company!

Your in Canada You need all the company you can get!

I guess it would not be fair if your the only double tag, but you will always be the First!

I think you need your Big Feet Trio TaG!

chipndale
08-11-2007, 01:08 AM
Oh Great! Now i am endangered!

I guess i just can't win! When ever i open my mouth! Plop! I get another one!

You will all miss me when i am gone... to disney that is, No you guys, Umm, well Gales mostly! are Great!

So Thank you so much Kycha for the beautyful sunshine!

You better quit while you are still tagless. :rotfl: Maybe you will get a couple of tags tonight.

bs4free
08-11-2007, 01:23 AM
You better quit while you are still tagless. :rotfl: Maybe you will get a couple of tags tonight.

Why Did you come up with yet another TAG for me tonight!
I should know better then to ask, but I would like to know.

I am kinda surprise their is no tagpoll for me, but glad!

kayjo
08-11-2007, 02:44 AM
I usually complete surveys very quickly. In order to slow myself down, I open another window and play Netwinner. Netwinner is a free lotto-type game where you accumulate points and trade them in for gift cards. I usually earn one $25 gc each month.

llgray16
08-11-2007, 08:36 AM
I just had a survey on sponsorhip of high schools and it was relatively painless!

BTW, I NEVER got credit for that darn beverage one! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

disney_girl
08-11-2007, 09:48 AM
I just did a survey on investments. It was pretty long and seemed to stay on 72% complete for a long time. It also seemed like the questions were redundant and I thought about closing it down. Then all of a sudden it jumped to 90% complete and classification questions.

So, if you aren't up to a long survey, I would stay away from this one! It just took me awhile to get accepted for one and I wanted to get it over with for today!

So far I'm 11/11! I'm excited!!:cooldance:

Mom2aPrincess
08-11-2007, 09:57 AM
I usually complete surveys very quickly. In order to slow myself down, I open another window and play Netwinner. Netwinner is a free lotto-type game where you accumulate points and trade them in for gift cards. I usually earn one $25 gc each month.

That's a good idea. I'm a member of Netwinner and never have time to do it. I usually spend the morning working on my survey and going through my email to slow me down.

I just did a long and redundant one on weight loss programs...I swear it asked the SAME questions OVER and OVER and OVER!! :computer: Took me back to SR though. :sunshine2:

kaminikij
08-11-2007, 10:24 AM
I have a problem with the daily survey crediting most of the time. Funny thing is they always go back to sunshine and I dont do them anywere else if I am qualified here. Its not often that I qualify but when I do I would like to get the credit.

Debbie Jean
08-11-2007, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the warning. I just completed one on mouthwash and touthpaste. Talk about 2 different worlds.

Isn't that funny! :rotfl: Don't think I'd mind that one.

The one I got started off asking simple questions about constipation and methods of relief, highlighting various brands names like Correctal, Dulcolax, ExLax, etc. I have to admit I'm the authority in my house on such matters :blush: But the next thing I know, I'm evaluating 2 new products from Fleet which relate to... ahem, "colon cleansing" :o It took awhile to finish since it's hard to type and pinch your nose closed at the same time!!!

All I can say is, folks, it's out there so be careful what your respond if they ever ask about constipation! :p

chipndale
08-11-2007, 10:49 AM
I am kinda surprise their is no tagpoll for me, but glad!

If I knew how to set up a poll, I would. I think it would be interesting to see the voting results.

arob414
08-11-2007, 10:58 AM

That's a great idea! I haven't done much, there, didn't really know if anyone earned anything. Thanks.

Kycha
08-11-2007, 11:13 AM
I have a problem with the daily survey crediting most of the time. Funny thing is they always go back to sunshine and I dont do them anywere else if I am qualified here. Its not often that I qualify but when I do I would like to get the credit.
When you get routed back to SR, do you get the "Congratulations, you've completed this survey" page? Or does it say something else?

bs4free
08-11-2007, 11:34 AM
If I knew how to set up a poll, I would. I think it would be interesting to see the voting results.

So Glad! So very Glad you dont know how! its not hard, you just have to... Hey stop it now dont tell she will DO IT!.. umm yeah I dont know how to either what a shame no TagPoll! :(

Kycha
08-11-2007, 11:51 AM
So Glad! So very Glad you dont know how! its not hard, you just have to... Hey stop it now dont tell she will DO IT!.. umm yeah I dont know how to either what a shame no TagPoll! :(
Congrats! I see you got a new tag. Not the nice enema flavored one I liked, but you can't win everything.lol.

BTW, just did a great survey about DVD's. It was quick and fun. Thats what I like!