PDA

View Full Version : Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Karri5775
09-05-2007, 10:47 AM
I just got one on McDonald's uniforms, super easy. It just asked you if you liked 7 different uniforms, took less than 5 minutes.

Debbie Jean
09-05-2007, 11:36 AM
I had TV's, fridges AND clothes washers!!! I told them at the end that the survey was WAY too long. I wonder if they even read our responses?!?

I got the washing machine and TV survey and took over an hour. :computer: What really annoyed me was that I felt like they really were giving multiple surveys at the same time... that is so not fair!! :(

Arky
09-05-2007, 11:39 AM
I always exit out of the Phoenix and Nielsen unless I can't qualify for anything else. Those surveys never end!

I did a nielsen survey on chocolate milk today that was super easy - about 10 minutes.

MKelley226
09-05-2007, 12:14 PM
I was doing one on sunscreen and it was taking forever! About half way through, I got an error and couldn't get back. Luckily, I got the choc. milk one too.

Lisaj68
09-05-2007, 01:28 PM
I eventually got locked out of the KFC survey, too.

Will now hope for the Chocolate survey!! :p

sunshinecindy
09-05-2007, 02:03 PM
I eventually got locked out of the KFC survey, too.

Will now hope for the Chocolate survey!! :p

I did too, after 30 min of answers, and thats bull. Then I got one on Wine...and believe it or not, I didn't qualify. Ya right. Then i got a really easy McDonalds one on their uniforms.

mollyeilis
09-05-2007, 02:07 PM
Last night while watching a movie, we did the sunscreen one. I had managed to forget everything everyone said about it.

We were at 70%. 70%! And you know how long that took, with all the cycling back down to lower percentages.

70% and it gave me an error. Since it's a synovate one, it told me to go back to the original invitation to start up again. Of course, if I had gotten invited to it BY synovate that would have worked, but I didn't. It gave the email address for the person at synovate.

I'm pondering whether or not I should write to her AND Greenfield about it (since there are always links on the greenfield things to email them with problems).

And you know, others have taken an hour on the sunscreen one. I seem to go MUCH slower than most here, and I had invested TWO hours on this (helped by having to ask DH the questions since he was answering the questions but I know he'd just lose patience and choose the same answer if he were actually DOING it) to get booted out like that. I nearly threw the MacBook out the window. :computer: :computer: :computer:

eaglesdare
09-05-2007, 03:54 PM
i just spent about 1 hour on the tanning/sunscreen/lotion survey and only got to 50%, when the site went down! what a waste of time. i wanted that .80 cents! LOL

Pooh's Pal
09-05-2007, 06:07 PM
You all have gotten some super easy & interesting ones...today I got yet another Auto one....makes me NOT want to buy a new car!! :rotfl:

HollyD
09-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Okay I think I have lost it. Tried doing several surveys this morning - I don't remember getting all the way through one - did I do the spaghetti sauce one this morning or was that yesterday? Anyway - came home tonight to try again and it said I had exceeded the limits. Guess I did get one done today - anybody else have this problem? I need to start writing notes to myself - thought I was too young to forget stuff already.

mum4jenn
09-05-2007, 07:14 PM
I got a SUPER EASY one tonight. It was on Dukes mayonnaise and Paula Deen. It was maybe 3 minutes long!!!! I guess that helps make up for the one that was over an hour earlier in the week!!

CindyS
09-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Yay - I got the easy Nestle milk one! :)

kxmeeh
09-05-2007, 09:00 PM
survey by synovote. it's all about sunscreen. the percentages of completion kept going backwards, then jumping forward. i was at it for an hour, finally hit 70% and got a sorry, the url browser can not be completed https://ask19.synovate.net/mrIWeb/mrIWeb.dll. how annoying. i don't even know if i want to try for another one. i actualy got a page that came up from paula somebody, site director stating i should come back and try the survey again.....from start, i don't think so, not this one.

eaglesdare
09-05-2007, 09:25 PM
wow, finally, i just qualified for a survey, it was about soft drinks.

Pooh's Pal
09-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Okay I think I have lost it. I need to start writing notes to myself - thought I was too young to forget stuff already.

I finally broke down and got a small pocket calendar (the type free from the Hallmark stores) and keep it right in my computer desk, when I do a survey (and recheck to make sure "Ive exceeded my limit" for the day) I make a check mark on that day and right down what the survey was about...like KFC, Washing machines or Autos and stuff like that, then when they credit to my account (usually the next day) I write a big "PD" (Paid) next to them.
Maybe you could try that...seems to work for me, AND my DD says I have early Alzheimer's!!

As far as offers go.....I can't keep track of those, I tried and gave up.
But I do keep track of shopping credits etc....but those are far and few between!! LOL

MdCaterer
09-06-2007, 12:54 AM
survey by synovote. it's all about sunscreen. the percentages of completion kept going backwards, then jumping forward. i was at it for an hour, finally hit 70% and got a sorry, the url browser can not be completed https://ask19.synovate.net/mrIWeb/mrIWeb.dll. how annoying. i don't even know if i want to try for another one. i actualy got a page that came up from paula somebody, site director stating i should come back and try the survey again.....from start, i don't think so, not this one.

Man I am ticked tyhe same thing JUST happened to me. I was about 55% through. I have been answering Sunscreen questions for 45 minutes!! Then I got the error message something about clicking and pasting one or two addresses in the window if that did not work contact Marie from Synovate. Needless to say it went to more error pages and no return and no credit. WHAT A COLOSSAL WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

kayjo
09-06-2007, 02:41 AM
My DH got one on different quick service restaurants (think Dunkin' Donuts) that got to about 50% completed after which he got the Internet Explorer cannot display page notice. Needless to say, he was not a happy camper.

moparop
09-06-2007, 08:02 AM
Man I am ticked tyhe same thing JUST happened to me. I was about 55% through. I have been answering Sunscreen questions for 45 minutes!! Then I got the error message something about clicking and pasting one or two addresses in the window if that did not work contact Marie from Synovate. Needless to say it went to more error pages and no return and no credit. WHAT A COLOSSAL WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same thing happened to me. :computer:

StitchandPooh'smom
09-06-2007, 08:39 AM
I got a SUPER EASY one tonight. It was on Dukes mayonnaise and Paula Deen. It was maybe 3 minutes long!!!! I guess that helps make up for the one that was over an hour earlier in the week!!

I got this one today! Just another reason to be glad I live in North Carolina - most of the time my state seems to get me kicked out of surveys, but not this time! :rotfl:

lrsellars
09-06-2007, 08:59 AM
Got one on Mayo and it was fast!!!! It look about 10-12 attempts before I got it though. I qualified for the sunscreen one but after hearing how long it took most people, I got out of it and started over.

CindyS
09-06-2007, 09:56 AM
Got one on Mayo and it was fast!!!! It look about 10-12 attempts before I got it though. I qualified for the sunscreen one but after hearing how long it took most people, I got out of it and started over.

Ditto here - glad I kept trying! :cooldance:

LuvMyBoys
09-06-2007, 10:34 AM

Same thing just happened to me, so obviously they didn't fix it. :computer:

Arky
09-06-2007, 10:41 AM
I hate the sunscreen survey!!! It took over an hour to complete. The % complete went back to 20% from 50%. It lasted forever. One page of questions would ask you to check yes or no for 4 brands with 20+ questions, that was 1 page of the survey.

I had a couple times when I hit the back button and refresh to reload a page because I got the error message like those above.

Do not do a survey on sunscreen!!!!

Debbie Jean
09-06-2007, 11:33 AM
i just spent about 1 hour on the tanning/sunscreen/lotion survey and only got to 50%, when the site went down! what a waste of time. i wanted that .80 cents! LOL

I got part way through the same one which just seemed to go on and on... looked at the progress meter and I was only at 29% and had been doing it for over 20 minutes! YIKES!!! :computer:

So I checked the thread on surveys to AVOID and found this one among them. Obviously should have looked their first! LOL :rotfl:

I dumped that survey and got another on clothing stores that was pretty efficient... only took about 15 minutes. :cooldance:

If you get the sunscreen survey, dump it!!! Unless you have a couple of hours to spare, that is :p

MamaO
09-06-2007, 08:22 PM
Same thing just happened to me, so obviously they didn't fix it. :computer:

Same thing here!

Wendi63
09-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Definitely AVOID the sunscreen survey unless you have at least an hour to spend answering the same questions worded slightly differently over and over again. I think I counted around 27 questions per page and after every page the percentage completed went up 1%. Those types of pages droned on forever!!! Synovate definitely got their .80 worth out of everyone who took that survey.

mollyeilis
09-06-2007, 11:56 PM
Wish I could get the mayo and Paula survey!

Though I did get a nice one today. It was about bread. Though I do have to say, these marketing people think WAY too much about what names convey about the product...:p

~Kathie
09-07-2007, 12:32 AM
If anyone gets a sunscreen survey, you'd best go to the bathroom before you start and get something to eat and drink.

It took me an hour and a half to finish it. Each page n the beginning had 20 questions and the bar only moved 1% per page.

I started before 11 and of course finished after 12 so it won't count for Thursday...but will for Friday.

At least I got a confirmation so will get credit.

Kycha
09-07-2007, 01:33 AM
I got the sunscreen one yesterday and decided to give it a try. Just because you never know if you'll get another survey. So, I started out ok, went through a couple pages, progess up to 20%. Did 4 more pages, only up to 24%. Are you kidding?!? At that rate, there was going to be 70+ more pages. I don't think so. I closed out of that survey in a hot minute.

abcboys
09-07-2007, 08:36 AM
My sunscreen survey gave me an error message too and I was about ready to break the computer. I just hit the back button and try again and it worked. I would have been super mad if I had spent all that time on it and it didn't finish.

missymouse
09-07-2007, 08:40 AM
Well I actually completed the sunscreen one by synovate but it took me well over an hour. I better get credit. I got the congratulations screen. I just kept going hoping they would ask for feedback on the survey. They didn't. I would have told them they could get honest answers if the survey asked each question once and was about 1/4 the length of it's current form.

jnorth1007
09-07-2007, 10:17 AM
I just finished a super easy one on Purex laundry detergent and though I stopped using Purex a few years ago if they create this product I would surely try it out. It is a laundry sheet that you throw in the washer and then move to the dryer that has the detergent and the farbic softener in it. I buy 3 seperate products for that right now: detergent, fabric softener and dryer sheets. Talk about save money and also it saves from having to recycle all those plastic containers.

jl8595
09-07-2007, 11:05 AM
I just finished a super fast one on a new flu remedy. Five minutes!!

Hedy
09-07-2007, 11:16 AM
I had a super easy one on international relations and HSA's last night. Not really sure how they connect, but whatever.

askomsky
09-07-2007, 11:38 AM
I just finished a super easy one on Purex laundry detergent and though I stopped using Purex a few years ago if they create this product I would surely try it out. It is a laundry sheet that you throw in the washer and then move to the dryer that has the detergent and the farbic softener in it. I buy 3 seperate products for that right now: detergent, fabric softener and dryer sheets. Talk about save money and also it saves from having to recycle all those plastic containers.

Of course after I tried 6 or 7 times and was told I didn't qualify for any others. But I was rewarded bc this one was soooo easy! And i"m with you I think the product is going to be great to try out! It would save so much time, money and recycle! :)

April

eaglesdare
09-07-2007, 11:41 AM
i got an easy one also, about fast food restaurants. although, by the time i finished i was starving! LOL

CindyS
09-07-2007, 12:07 PM
Of course after I tried 6 or 7 times and was told I didn't qualify for any others. But I was rewarded bc this one was soooo easy! And i"m with you I think the product is going to be great to try out! It would save so much time, money and recycle! :)

April

Add me to those who are ready to try this product! It's nice to get a survey for a product I actually am interested in trying. :)

m 'n c
09-07-2007, 12:57 PM

I just got it but it was another brand not Purex. Interesting. I wonder who is coming out with this product.

tweety129s
09-07-2007, 12:59 PM
I also got the Purex survey. I'm definitely interested in that product!

arob414
09-07-2007, 01:07 PM
I also got the Purex survey. I'm definitely interested in that product!

I got a similar survey, only it was Wisk. Got this survey on first try and survey was easy. I ended up working 16 hours and didn't get to do a survey, yesterday. All day, I kept thinking I am missing out on my survey, anyway, I am 6/7.

mollyeilis
09-07-2007, 01:55 PM
just got the 3 in 1 survey, though not purex.

I would have to cut the detergent free from the rest, as I don't use softener or dryer sheets, which makes the product just a wee bit too spendy...but if they just had the sheets with detergent, and if they don't use something ick like gelatin to "stick" it to the sheet. I'm in for THAT product. :p

That sunscreen fiasco the other day almost soured me on surveys forever. I had two hours into that thing, was over 70%... Glad I have gotten two relatively easy ones since, but I hope I never get another like the sunscreen survey again.

catnapfan
09-07-2007, 02:19 PM
I did an interesting one today about Windows Media Players which didn't take me back to the SR page. I tried to do another survey and got in so I guess this one won't credit.

chocovrdmicears
09-07-2007, 02:25 PM
I did an interesting one today about Windows Media Players which didn't take me back to the SR page. I tried to do another survey and got in so I guess this one won't credit.

same exact thing just happened to me about 15 minutes ago...:computer:

bbangel
09-07-2007, 02:38 PM
My BIL did a great one today about vitamins/supplements. Said it only took about 5 minutes!

~Kathie
09-07-2007, 03:00 PM
Well I actually completed the sunscreen one by synovate but it took me well over an hour. I better get credit. I got the congratulations screen. I just kept going hoping they would ask for feedback on the survey. They didn't. I would have told them they could get honest answers if the survey asked each question once and was about 1/4 the length of it's current form.

I agree.......same questions 5 or 6 times. Took me over an hour and a half!!

~Kathie
09-07-2007, 03:03 PM
I hate the sunscreen survey!!! It took over an hour to complete. The % complete went back to 20% from 50%. It lasted forever. One page of questions would ask you to check yes or no for 4 brands with 20+ questions, that was 1 page of the survey.

And after those 20+ questions it was still only onme page so only increase ONE %

I sometimes wonder if the people that make up these surveys actually TAKE them.

Obviously not!! :mad:

JillyFish
09-07-2007, 06:36 PM

I just got this one too!! Major bummer!!! Now I have to try to get another one.

Blessing and Miracle
09-07-2007, 07:59 PM
I got a really easy one today on ???? Hmmm, I've forgot already!!! That's terrible, anyway, it wasn't 5 minutes long!

Iteach
09-07-2007, 10:05 PM
Is the windows media player survey the one where you watch a bunch of commercials for different products? I was doing that survey and after the second set of video commercials it kept saying I had already completed that page. I tried refreshing the page, going back, but it never would move forward, so I got out and then did qualify for another one.

askomsky
09-08-2007, 08:04 AM
virtual shopping trip on General Mills ceral! It didn't take more then 10 mins max!

April

chipndale
09-08-2007, 10:24 AM
virtual shopping trip on General Mills ceral! It didn't take more then 10 mins max!

April

Yes, I just got that one too. After some of the really long ones it was nice to get a short easy one! :cooldance:

bajam
09-08-2007, 11:35 AM
I had a kind of long one today on soup. I don't know if it was that way because I picked all the soups that I have used in the past 3 months. We are big soup eaters so we had tried almost every kind listed. Then I had to answer questions about them.

disney_girl
09-08-2007, 11:57 AM
Has anyone ever gotten the "you've exceeded the daily limit" message even though you didn't take a survey that day? I usually do my surveys first thing in the morning (7ish) and when I tried this morning, I got the message. The last survey I did was yesterday morning around the same time. Just curious if that has ever happened before.

GICHY
09-08-2007, 12:07 PM
I did one on TV dsicovery channel and at the end it came up with a unable to connect page??

By the way I did the one of the Wisk. I seem to be having and odd time to get credit for surverys. I jsut changed my email address could that be why??

Yesterday it was the same though. Getting frustrated.

Iteach
09-08-2007, 12:16 PM
[QUOTE=GICHY;43250]I did one on TV dsicovery channel and at the end it came up with a unable to connect page??

By the way I did the one of the Wisk. I seem to be having and odd time to get credit for surverys. I jsut changed my email address could that be why??

Yesterday it was the same though. Getting frustrated.[/QUOTE

Surveys done on Friday, Sat. and Sunday don't credit until sometime Monday morning, so don't get frustrated. If you got the "successfully completed survey" page after you were finished each survey, you should be fine and will see those credits on Monday.

mollyeilis
09-08-2007, 12:19 PM
I seem to be having and odd time to get credit for surverys. I jsut changed my email address could that be why??

Do you mean that you wonder where your credit for yesterday's survey is? If that's your question, it will show up on Monday morning. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday's surveys credit on Monday. :)

Regarding the discovery survey, did you try to refresh the page? Sometimes that works for me, when I get an error, and I can continue, and later get credit for the survey.

But if you can't, or even if you can and continue through the survey, once you get the "congratulations you finished" message, go back through as though you want to take another survey. You should then see the message "sorry you have exeeded your daily survey limit". If you see that, relax. :) If you don't, and the system lets you take another survey, take it, b/c the one you just finished probably didn't 'take'.

GICHY
09-08-2007, 12:26 PM
Will try and retake todays as for the first time I did not get the succesful page but the ones from Wednesday the 3rd, Thursday the 6th and Friday the 7th all had the successful page at the end.

mollyeilis
09-08-2007, 12:35 PM
The successful page is different from the exceeded page. You gotta get to the exceeded page for peace of mind. OK, well, I do. Others don't feel the same way. But the pages are different from one another, and it's possible to get the successfully completed page, but then NOT get the exceeded page and be sent into another survey b/c the 1st just didn't get into their system.

And the 7th won't credit until Monday so you don't know if it was truly successful yet. :)

The beginning is a learning curve. Just take things slow. And try to not get attached to the survey until you've gotten that "exceeded" message. Just the other night I had almost 2 hours (I go slow) into that sunscreen survey, was 70% finished, and got an error message I couldn't get past. Due to the time of night I had been playing "beat the clock" anyway, and b/c it took so long and didn't finish, I totally missed a survey for that day. Got the one for the next day done really early, but it was all very frustrating.

GICHY
09-08-2007, 12:46 PM
OK got KFC and it went to Congratulations page yippeee! Funny I dot aht too, the exceeded jsut to check lol! Sometimes i do thme late at night and I can't remember if it was for the day before or the same day so thats how I double check! LOL!

Ick so sorry aobut the sunscreen one thats crazy I hope I don't get that one!

mollyeilis
09-08-2007, 03:10 PM
Does anyone else get weirded out by this question in the list of things to check if they apply?

"I use internet for private purpose."

Feels like they could make that question a bit clearer, doesn't it?

CindyS
09-08-2007, 05:36 PM
I just did a Sonic one. It wasn't too bad. Actually, I was just excited to have gotten one today. I usually don't have much luck on weekends. :)

cuppycakemom
09-08-2007, 05:59 PM
I agree.......same questions 5 or 6 times. Took me over an hour and a half!!

Yep, me too! Took me an hour and the questions just kept on comin'! I couldn't help but think, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

What we won't do for .80 and a survey credit :sunshine:

kayjo
09-09-2007, 05:52 AM
My DD got one on stores she shops at. Took less than 10 minutes.

spring
09-09-2007, 08:07 AM
If you get the sunscreen survey, dump it!!! Unless you have a couple of hours to spare, that is . Debbie Jean

sunshinecindy
09-09-2007, 08:29 AM
I took a google one just now, and it didn't say credit, but said it ended, as pretty interesting, had to install active x for it, so it better credit. Here is where it ended. http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytrafficui/stmui/soqualified.aspx

sammielynn
09-09-2007, 08:38 AM
I have tried for two days and cannot qualify for a survey:(

sunshinecindy
09-09-2007, 08:44 AM
Ok it let me take another, so I guess I didn't get credit for it. Just did one for Gillette, was pretty easy. Funny too, wanting to know if my spouse cares if i have a beard, and what kind of facial hair did i have. :confused:

ligrumpygirl
09-09-2007, 09:02 AM
I have tried for two days and cannot qualify for a survey:(

Me too!!! I was on such a roll with 7 in a row!

bajam
09-09-2007, 09:11 AM
Do not take the one on AOL news. It took me 30 min. and said I had finished, but it didn't take me back to SR and sure enough I could go back in and take another one. No credit for AOL:( Then I got one on cars that was forever long. At least that one filled my daily limit. I had to work hard for my credit today.

Nichole
09-09-2007, 10:16 AM

I completely agree. I think I was mentally worn our from them asking the same questions 100 X :) . Hopefully we get credit for this one.

nicholfamily5
09-09-2007, 10:55 AM
What's up with these new "surveys" that are really signups? I got one yesterday for my husband to do for a diabetic study, and it never took us back to sunshine, and I kept trying new surveys until it told me there wasn't anything available. :(

Then today I got a signup for a pet owners community, I signed up, and it still didn't take me back!

I haven't had a single survey done in august OR september, as of late.

So frustrating! I want to get these surveys so I can try for the bonus, which I haven't gotten since July.

mollyeilis
09-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Haven't gotten a single survey in 1.5 days. Ugh.

DH, too. They just don't want people like us this weekend.

And I had SUCH a good survey month in August! sniffle.

I really want to get the survey that the question "I am interested in U.S. travel" is for...:p

Tasha228
09-09-2007, 03:51 PM
I got the laundry detergent 3 in 1 with dryer sheet survey the other day too. Only mine was for the ALL brand. I have to say that I would also definitely buy that product! I hope they get enough positive feedback on this survey to make the product a reality.

GICHY
09-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Ok got another ? oddly enough I did one this morning and just double checked to see if the exceeded page came up. It did not. Is that because it is the weekend??

moparop
09-09-2007, 06:33 PM
I took a long one from USA Today that said it was sponsored by Greenfield... didn't credit. :(

Lisaj68
09-09-2007, 08:26 PM
I just got another survey from Synovate on nonalcoholic beverages and on the first page i got that error message we keep getting on the sunscreen survey. :computer:

I got out as fast as I could!!! Wish me luck on getting another survey!!!

mum4jenn
09-09-2007, 08:30 PM
NO The one you took either did not credit or you hit a lucky day where you can do two surveys. Try again anyway just in case the first one did not credit.

Susianew
09-09-2007, 09:23 PM
I second the warning on the AOL News survey- it took me 30 mins or so, and told me "thanks" at the end, but did not take me back to the SR page, and the survey router doesn't show me as over the daily limit. I don't think it told me in the begining that compensation would be through a third party.

I feel so used :(

Susan

arob414
09-09-2007, 10:27 PM
FINALLY, I have tried all day and finally I got one. I was about to give up. But, I didn't want to because I missed Thursday due to a really long day in the Nursery. Made more money there, but this is more fun. I am 8/9.

luvhockey
09-09-2007, 10:31 PM
I've tried all day. Tried my husband's and niece who was visiting this weekend (late teens) NOTHING.
It's so disappointing. Especially when people say this survey and that survey and I've never even seen those!!
Angela

Pooh's Pal
09-09-2007, 10:52 PM
I've tried since I got home from work at 6pm (even tried before work at 5am!) Nothing...about to give up and go to bed and just got one!! :cooldance:

luvhockey...keep trying!!

gshanny
09-09-2007, 11:10 PM
I have tried all weekend. I have tried everyone in the family.
Now when I go in to take one I want to try to change the person taking it. It goes from the page where it tells you how many you have for the month straight to the No Survey page. I don't ever see the page where you click in all the little boxes for the things you do and at the top of the page you can click if this is not you. I can't change the person taking it to see if someone could qualify.
Is anyone else having this happen?

kimkarli
09-09-2007, 11:13 PM
I was not able to get one today. I have tried since this morning.:( It will be this first day this month, oh well hopefully I will have better luck tomorrow!!

Kycha
09-10-2007, 07:17 AM
Yesterday was the first day I could not qualify for a survey since July. It was difficult on Saturday too, but eventually managed to find a good one. I hope Greenfield uploads new surveys today. I would have even done the sunscreen survey yesterday if I could have.

athoods
09-10-2007, 08:08 AM
You aren't alone either of you. I couldn't yesterday and I have tried for 2.5 hours today and I can't get one.:(

sunshinecindy
09-10-2007, 09:38 AM
Yea, couldn't get one all morning, now got one on Ice Tea. maybe they have added more now.

Mandi
09-10-2007, 09:38 AM
Do not take the one on AOL news. It took me 30 min. and said I had finished, but it didn't take me back to SR and sure enough I could go back in and take another one. No credit for AOL

I wonder if that's the same one I just did? Only mine was on Newsvine. Did you have to go through their website and look for certain things and then evaluate the site? I'm pretty ticked off I didn't get credit for this one since I had to download something for it. :mad:

Debbie Jean
09-10-2007, 10:16 AM
I second the warning on the AOL News survey- it took me 30 mins or so, and told me "thanks" at the end, but did not take me back to the SR page, and the survey router doesn't show me as over the daily limit. I don't think it told me in the begining that compensation would be through a third party.

I feel so used :(

Susan

Same thing happened to me on Fox News. :confused: Stay away!!! :computer:

athoods
09-10-2007, 10:28 AM
I just finshed one on sodas. :p

disney_girl
09-10-2007, 10:37 AM
Took awhile to get one this morning- I think this is the first day I've really had to try more than a few times this month. Finally got one about National Geographic programs. Hopefully that means they have loaded some new surveys- or will be soon!

schachteles
09-10-2007, 10:49 AM
I took a google one just now, and it didn't say credit, but said it ended, as pretty interesting, had to install active x for it, so it better credit. Here is where it ended. http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytrafficui/stmui/soqualified.aspx

I got that one on Google this weekend and my DH got that same one last night about AOL. I hope that the credits come through!!! If it does, then I am 9 for 9 and have to try for today.

faithhope
09-10-2007, 10:59 AM
I managed to get 26 last month... this month I'll be happy to get 10... no surveys for me on saturday or sunday...and nothing available so far this morning..

guess I should go buy some fashionable clothes :-) to add to my jeans and t-shirt wardrobe.

Faith
p.s. did the credits for the weekend surveys post yet... I should get credit for one on friday, but I haven't seen it yet...

msu_spartan_jen
09-10-2007, 11:02 AM
I was wondering the same thing about credit as I know I definitely got the survey on Friday and Sunday, but have not seen credit yet...

coastalgirl
09-10-2007, 11:04 AM
I was wondering the same thing about credit as I know I definitely got the survey on Friday and Sunday, but have not seen credit yet...

They will post later on today! It takes Greenfield awhile to upload the survey data from the weekend. But don't worry it will show up! :sunshine:

Lydia

kimntrent
09-10-2007, 12:11 PM
I tried yesterday with a different email and today the same way and both nada. Has Fridays credited yet though?

schachteles
09-10-2007, 12:12 PM
BEWARE of the survey about the AOL and GOOGLE NEWS sites...I did the Google one and my husband did the AOL one and NEITHER of them credited!! :computer:

schachteles
09-10-2007, 12:12 PM
My Friday just credited.

schachteles
09-10-2007, 12:14 PM
I took one on Google News and my DH took one on AOL News this weekend and neither of them credited!! That really ticks me off!! :computer:

HollyD
09-10-2007, 12:30 PM
I gotFriday and Saturday but there was no way I was getting one on Sunday and I tried everything - most of the day - nothing. I am at 8/9 for the month but I need that extra .80 from Sunday - that's a pack of gum for the plane ride. Darn

Mandi
09-10-2007, 12:50 PM
I am really getting ticked off. :mad: I'm having a really crappy day. First I took the newsvine survey and didn't get the "congrats" page from SR. Then when I went and took another one, it didn't credit either! It was a survey on ice tea. I got all the way to the end and then everything froze. So I've completed 2 full surveys today (1 hour of my time) for nothing. :mad: Of course now I can't seem to qualify for anymore. Sometimes I hate surveys!

mom2ian
09-10-2007, 01:09 PM
I just got the Google one too and it's not saying that I have reached my limit for the day on surveys. Don't waste your time!

mom2ian
09-10-2007, 01:12 PM
I got the google news one and have had a few want me to sign up for something, but they haven't counted.

arob414
09-10-2007, 07:07 PM
Got a survey, today, finally. I am 9/10. Almost to the first bonus. But, last month spoiled me. I want the $5.

Sunni
09-10-2007, 08:14 PM
I also finally got one and got to the end after trying off and on all day and all weekend. The first survey I got only let me get to the second page and booted me. :confused: But this one stuck. Good luck to all!!

sunshinecindy
09-10-2007, 08:18 PM
I'm 10/10...thats a first for me. I never even do 10 in an entire month, but i got a cruise and a las vegas vacation coming up. Already have the Epcot wine tasting paid for.

askomsky
09-10-2007, 08:53 PM
It was a bear to get one, started one on cell phones but it was taking forever so I closed out of it and got a 5 min one on webcam's it was so quick and easy. So now I'm 10/10!!! YEAH!

jnorth1007
09-10-2007, 08:56 PM
I realized that you cant just change email addresses you have to clear cookies and change emails or it recognizes the ones you have done on other emails addresses. HTH!

speechteachri
09-10-2007, 09:05 PM
I got a survey today about bacon bits. It was easy and pretty quick. It is only the second survey I have qualified for this month.

m4travels
09-10-2007, 09:11 PM
I got a survey today about bacon bits. It was easy and pretty quick. It is only the second survey I have qualified for this month.
I got bumped from that survey. Bacon bits was the only thing I hadn't purchased in the time frame they were talking about! :rotfl:
Michael

Anne
09-10-2007, 09:23 PM
I got one on wheat bread today. It was pretty painless...only about 10 minutes.

StitchandPooh'smom
09-11-2007, 08:26 AM
I got another Duke's mayo survey today, but it was different from the first one I got. This one was easy, too, and if I didn't already love Duke's mayo, I'd love it now! :rotfl:

saige023
09-11-2007, 09:25 AM
Did everyone get credit for yesterdays surveys? I did one in the evening yesterday. It was about walmart and children's clothing. I did get the congratulations page but I did not get credit yet. I do not want to be impatient but I see people talking about how many surveys they have so far and it makes me wonder if I will get credit or not.

Thanks for the help,
Sommer

saige023
09-11-2007, 11:48 AM
I guess that I was just being impatient, I got the credit. Now if I could just get a survey today. I am only at 8. I would like to get 25 but I do not have much luck with the survey's half of the time.

Thanks again for the help,
Sommer

~Kathie
09-11-2007, 11:55 AM
I knew it was too good to be true. I got a Gongos survey for appliances and technology first try today. I knew I should have backed out based on posts here about Gongos.

Finished it............got a confirmation page from Gongos and then the Greenfield page told me I didn't qualify!!! :computer:

That ticks me off. :mad: Off to try for another one!!

~Kathie
09-11-2007, 12:00 PM
What's up with these new "surveys" that are really signups? I got one yesterday for my husband to do for a diabetic study, and it never took us back to sunshine, and I kept trying new surveys until it told me there wasn't anything available. :(

Then today I got a signup for a pet owners community, I signed up, and it still didn't take me back!

The pet survey is listed on the first page of this thread as one of the surveys to avoid.

~Kathie
09-11-2007, 12:32 PM
I got a virual shopping one for cereal today after about 6 tries one of which was that darn GONGOS one. The cereal one wasn't bad.

Pooh's Pal
09-11-2007, 12:33 PM
I knew it was too good to be true. I got a Gongos survey for appliances and technology first try today. I knew I should have backed out based on posts here about Gongos.

Finished it............got a confirmation page from Gongos and then the Greenfield page told me I didn't qualify!!! :computer:

That ticks me off. :mad: Off to try for another one!!

I also got this one!!! Ticked me off that I had to spend 20 minutes answering questions and not qualify....then I got another one that wanted me to download "shockwave" which I already have on my puter, but it made me go to the "install" page and it wouldn't work! (Duh..I already have it!!) So, I got out of that one too, and got a nice quick one on opinions of all kinds of tech stuff, cars, phones etc.

But of course, we'll keep plugging away!!

kimntrent
09-11-2007, 12:33 PM
I finally got one today. Uggg! These surveys drive me crazy sometimes.

Blessing and Miracle
09-11-2007, 06:51 PM
I finally qualified for a survey after several attempts! It was one on electronics from GONGO. It took over an hour!! I wanted to just die!! How many ways can you find to ask the same question!!!! :confused: I know seeing the credit tomorrow will help, but.....Lord!!!

I'm 10/11 aiming for 30!!

ligrumpygirl
09-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Couldn't get one yesterday or today...ugh. getting discouraged.

PS DH JUST GOT ONE!

pbhall13
09-11-2007, 08:56 PM
still no luck for me today.........2ce I have been kicked out of a survey. Not sure what happened, but bummed because both stated up front only 10 minutes and 5 minutes, but for some reason it just kicked me out (didn't even go to not qualified screen) Weird. I am still trying for today

pbhall13
09-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee....just got a great one on frozen appetizers....maybe took me 7 minutes!!!!! I am now 10/11

3dog2kidmom
09-11-2007, 11:07 PM
OMG... I just finished THE MOST excrutiating survey on pickup trucks. It probably took me an hour. Exit out of this one immediately should you get it. My fingers are cramping up, literally!! But I just got home from work, am tired, and wanted to go to bed and was afraid I wouldn't get another one today.

Ugh... what we do for 80 cents, lol!

~Kathie
09-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Ugh... what we do for 80 cents, lol!

Ain't that the truth!!! :hugs:

HollyD
09-12-2007, 07:25 AM
I just dione for coke products - didn't take me back to the sunshine page and obviously didn't credit because it is not saying that I have exceeded my survey limit for the day - now I can't get another survey - nothing is letting me in - frustrated.

ruledbymercury
09-12-2007, 08:41 AM
I started out yesterday getting one of the Gongos surveys, this one about maintaining/servicing electronics. I started getting suspicious when one portion of the survey took literally 15 screens and was still going strong. I decided to exit out of that and got a fairly easy one about new liquors instead. I will definitely avoid all Gongos surveys from now on.

pbhall13
09-12-2007, 08:44 AM
okay I feel like I am hogging this thread, but I just tried this morning and got another quick one on casual dining. I think someone is looking out for me after doing that appliance one that took over 1 1/2 hours.:angel:

Debbie Jean
09-12-2007, 09:23 AM
I had a fairly easy one on Commerce Bank. :cooldance: Some of the questions are so funny, though... "CB make me feel sexy" :confused: I really have to restrain myself from checking "strongly agree" just because it seems so silly! :rotfl:

Mandi
09-12-2007, 09:57 AM
I took that Gongos one yesterday and actually got credit. That stinks that you all didn't get credit. :mad:

Mandi
09-12-2007, 10:00 AM
I just got a really easy one on Bare All fruit smoothies. Took maybe 10 minutes tops, and that was with a break to stop to break up a fight between my 2 & 4 year olds. :rotfl:

linanglab
09-12-2007, 10:48 AM
I am frustrated. I have tried since Sunday and have not (DH or myself) qualified for ANYTHING! I have tried several times a day. Have gone through probably 40 prequalifiers and NOTHING.....I guess no 25 mark for me this time. I only have 5 surveys that I have completed this month...:(

Angela

faithhope
09-12-2007, 11:01 AM
I'm having a rough time this month... I had no problems last month, but don't seem to fit the groups they are looking for as often this time... I've only got 5 surveys so far... and I am so desparate I will even do gonos surveys :)

I just got a long one on electronics and repair. I hated it... but glad to get a survey at all.

Faith

LuvMyBoys
09-12-2007, 11:25 AM
I'm having a rough time this month... I had no problems last month, but don't seem to fit the groups they are looking for as often this time... I've only got 5 surveys so far... and I am so desparate I will even do gonos surveys :)

I just got a long one on electronics and repair. I hated it... but glad to get a survey at all.

Faith

Ugghh, I just did that one too, talk about long and boring! :computer: But at least it's one more survey completed! :)

arob414
09-12-2007, 12:15 PM
I just dione for coke products - didn't take me back to the sunshine page and obviously didn't credit because it is not saying that I have exceeded my survey limit for the day - now I can't get another survey - nothing is letting me in - frustrated.

Same here. And, I am home sick with fever and aches, especially my head, right now, but I wanted that survey so bad.:computer:

Alice28
09-12-2007, 12:32 PM
I am frustrated. I have tried since Sunday and have not (DH or myself) qualified for ANYTHING! I have tried several times a day. Have gone through probably 40 prequalifiers and NOTHING.....I guess no 25 mark for me this time. I only have 5 surveys that I have completed this month...:(

Angela

you're not alone Angela- I'm having the same problem and I'm soooooo BUMMED! I usually am GREAT with the surveys, but I am just getting so discouraged. I only have 5 too. :(

On the other hand, I'm shopping like a fiend, so that helps the account balance.:rotfl:

MinnieBelle
09-12-2007, 12:58 PM
I am having difficulties this month qualifying for surveys as well. I just assumed it was because that most of the surveys were for families. And I don't have children.

I have only 6 surveys completed this month. Maybe 7 -- if todays take. I completed the BN fruit smoothie survey. And when it directed me back to SR it said I didn't qualify:confused:

I tried and 'almost' qualified for another one. Then it said I had exceeded my surveys for the day. So I am confused. :computer:

MKelley226
09-12-2007, 01:15 PM
I just took one on pizza...literally was less then 10 questions and I finished in a few minutes. Easiest one ever!

eaglesdare
09-12-2007, 01:20 PM
i got that electronics one this morning. hated it. i also thought it took a long time to finish. but tomorrow i will appreciate it when the credit shows up.

that should bring me up to 6 and i think i only started 7 days ago. so i think i missed saturday's survey.

i will be glad to get to 10 surveys and get the extra bonus.

belbook
09-12-2007, 03:14 PM
I've had no luck since Saturday. They don't seem to like my info or my dh's. :(

Pooh's Pal
09-12-2007, 05:28 PM
I am very frustrated also......I just had 3 surveys that I DID NOT qualify for! one I guess I didn't have enough assets, another I didn't live in the correct state and the last one I didn't make enough $$!! :confused:
Oh well, I'll keep trying!

Tiggerific711
09-12-2007, 08:48 PM
I got one today on liquor. A little long but it wasn't too painful.

TTFN
Marianne

Iteach
09-12-2007, 10:48 PM
I got the rubbermaid fast track garage system survey. It was actually pretty interesting and said about 25 minutes. Was about 70% complete, so you know I was well into it. Got to a page and there was no box to click "next" or "continue". Just the question and boxes to check yes or no. I refreshed, went back, nothing, so finally just had to exit. It was frustrating so beware! After many more tries, at least I did get one to credit.

pbhall13
09-13-2007, 08:29 AM
Just took one on tv's. No more than 10 minutes. I am now 11/13.......hoping to reach my goal of 20 for the month.

Debbie Jean
09-13-2007, 08:52 AM
I just finished the EASIEST survey I've had in weeks! :cooldance: It was on a new concept credit card. It must be my demographic but I always seem to get the financially related surveys. This one took about 3 minutes... couldn't believe I was done but got the "completed" and "you have already exceeded the daily limit" pages.

It did ask if I was a member of a union affiliated with the AFL-CIO which as a member of the AFT I am, so that may have been how I got it. Don't know... but I am one happy camper this morning. Somehow my day doesn't seem right if I haven't gotten a survey out of the way... like not having my coffee in the AM... I'm cranky and short tempered! :rotfl:

kxmeeh
09-13-2007, 01:56 PM
please say this credited. i totaly completed the survey, got through the part about the demographics. gave the injfo on if i thorught the survey was too long, did i find it interesting...blah, blah. then it saidthank you, hit here to submit. the next screen has aot of computer jargin and i get this. oh tricia, why does this hppen? any other survey about food commericals i did have always gone right through.

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytrafficui/stmui/end.aspx?flag=1&l=9&gid=0_2428b47abdb084052ae131b10c52eb97002

jnorth1007
09-13-2007, 01:59 PM
Go in and try to take another one. If it lets you then it "probably" isnt going to credit. If it says you have exceeded then you will get credit.

Mandi
09-13-2007, 05:18 PM
Just did a super easy one on toilet paper... Kirkland vs. Charmin brand. Took like 10 minutes, tops. I love those kind of surveys.:cooldance:

spring
09-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Got the webcam one today. Easy, but annoying how they keep mixing up the answers and re-asking. However, 10 minutes for an easy credit!:sunshine: Got the bacon bits the other day, and the McDonald's uniforms a few days ago. Each one was easy.

The LK 4
09-13-2007, 07:40 PM
Grrrr!!!! I just spent forever on the USA Today one, went all the way through, and it didn't take me back to SR! :computer: Now I have to start all over again with a different survey. :(

Kycha
09-14-2007, 03:08 AM
Got a fairly simple survey today on HR management. It posted that the survey would take 20-30 minutes. Took me less than 10. I love the easy ones!!

The LK 4
09-14-2007, 07:40 AM
I started one on financial services, but thought it was going to be boring and long, so I logged out of it. I'm glad I did - because I got the super easy toilet paper survey on my next try!! Less than 5 minutes! :cooldance:

sunshinecindy
09-14-2007, 08:52 AM
I just did one on Pepsi Max, was the easiest I've ever taken. Was like 3 minutes.

eaglesdare
09-14-2007, 10:21 AM
i just got an insurance one. YUCK. sort of long, i was at 40 % and then it jumped to 100%, so i must have given some answers that got rid of 60% of the survey.

any way i got the congrats page, and my exceeded limit.

2 more to go for the bonus.

askomsky
09-14-2007, 11:55 AM
Just did a super easy one on toilet paper... Kirkland vs. Charmin brand. Took like 10 minutes, tops. I love those kind of surveys.:cooldance:

to get one to qualify for, must have tried 10 times, finally got through and it was the TP one! I was so happy when I saw it, bc I saw your post and knew I was going to be done rather quickly!
So thanks for the heads up!!!

April

Debbie Jean
09-14-2007, 12:15 PM
Got one on Ebay... not too bad, maybe 15-20 minutes.

Mandi
09-14-2007, 01:02 PM
to get one to qualify for, must have tried 10 times, finally got through and it was the TP one! I was so happy when I saw it, bc I saw your post and knew I was going to be done rather quickly!
So thanks for the heads up!!!

April

Glad you got it too, April! :cooldance: ITA with you. It's so nice to read everyone else's experiences with the surveys to know what you're in for when you get it. :rotfl:

Today I got one on student loans. I think it took maybe 15 minutes? It was basically concerning Sallie Mae vs. Astrive. Very easy and not long, so my kind of survey for sure. :)

askomsky
09-14-2007, 01:39 PM
Glad you got it too, April! :cooldance: ITA with you. It's so nice to read everyone else's experiences with the surveys to know what you're in for when you get it. :rotfl:

Today I got one on student loans. I think it took maybe 15 minutes? It was basically concerning Sallie Mae vs. Astrive. Very easy and not long, so my kind of survey for sure. :)

Glad you got an easy one too!!!!
April

catnapfan
09-14-2007, 02:24 PM
DH got a very strange survey today. It asked if he had any major credit cards then asked if he was a smoker and that was it. Got the congrats page and the exceeded limit page so I guess it will credit. He normally gets the long car surveys so this was quite a change. Wish it was always that easy!

m 'n c
09-14-2007, 05:40 PM
Ugh I thought I had one complete today but I just got back in. I received a weird congrats page on the first one I did. So skip the participation in the condom trial if you get it. (what I will agree to for 80 cents)

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/SurveyTrafficUI/STMUI/soqualified.aspx?sname=0703842a

gshanny
09-14-2007, 06:51 PM
Ok, I had to giggle over the one I got today.
I had to rate which animals were dangerous or scary. I had to decide how sexy they were too?!?!?!
I even got to choose which one I would trust to babysit my kids....
That was one of the weirder ones, but it did count so i won't complain.

nurseminnie76
09-14-2007, 10:35 PM
Grrrr! I just spent close to an hour doing a survey for AOL News and it didn't take me back to SR. Now at 9:30 tonight I have to try again.

Avoid Aol survey!!!

ETA: Looks like I should have checked here first. Seems like there are several people who have had bad luck with the news surveys. I think this is definately one for Tricia to report to Greenfield. Guess I be checking here from now on before I complete a survey - lol.

Alice28
09-14-2007, 11:44 PM
I *finally* got one today after trying without success all darn week!

So, IF I luck out the rest of the month, I can eek out 20.

lilianddomsmom
09-15-2007, 09:46 AM
after being kicked out of 2 surveys and one giving me an error i finally got a super easy one on milk and it took maybe 5 minutes yay:cooldance:

missymouse
09-15-2007, 10:08 AM
I got one today on mortgages and how you gather information for a mortgage or refinancing. It wanted to know how important watching things like sports, reality tv, comedy channel, etc are to gathering your information. It was a very odd survey but didn't take too long.

Mandi
09-15-2007, 10:12 AM
I got the milk one too. Soooo easy!! Took me all of 5 minutes. :cooldance:

eaglesdare
09-15-2007, 12:18 PM
Ok, I had to giggle over the one I got today.
I had to rate which animals were dangerous or scary. I had to decide how sexy they were too?!?!?!
I even got to choose which one I would trust to babysit my kids....
That was one of the weirder ones, but it did count so i won't complain.

LOL i just finished this one. it was so funny. but honestly, i would not let any of them baby sit my kids! but if was at least a fun one to do.

belbook
09-15-2007, 05:27 PM
LOL i just finished this one. it was so funny. but honestly, i would not let any of them baby sit my kids! but if was at least a fun one to do.

That one sounds fun - wouldn't mind doing a fun one.

ladyjane98
09-15-2007, 07:32 PM
That one does sound like fun! Which animal did you pick to babysit????:rotfl:

faithhope
09-15-2007, 11:14 PM
Got a nice one on avocados.

I wish I could get some of the fun short ones I read about in this thread... but it has been rough getting any this month...

Faith
now hungry for guacamole (did I spell that right?)

Weluvdisny
09-15-2007, 11:25 PM
My son got the video game one. He wanted to bail and said it was too long but I made him stick it out and finish.

arob414
09-15-2007, 11:30 PM
My son got the video game one. He wanted to bail and said it was too long but I made him stick it out and finish.

DD9 got it and loved it and the game. She wants it.:rotfl:

The LK 4
09-16-2007, 07:54 AM
My DS worked all the way through the Nintendo Wii new game survey, but when he got to the screen where he had to identify the above picture (horse, cat, dog, bicycle, etc) there was only a red X. We refreshed the screen and it still had the red x. We took a wild guess, and it was incorrect, so I didn't get credit. :(

I logged in for another survey, and one came up for my DD for the same thing - new Wii game. The same problem happened on the "identify this picture" screen. :mad:

I'm not sure if this was a glitch with the survey itself or something with my computer. However, I've never had a problem with a red X before in any of my previous surveys.

catnapfan
09-16-2007, 08:46 AM
My DS worked all the way through the Nintendo Wii new game survey, but when he got to the screen where he had to identify the above picture (horse, cat, dog, bicycle, etc) there was only a red X. We refreshed the screen and it still had the red x. We took a wild guess, and it was incorrect, so I didn't get credit. :(

I logged in for another survey, and one came up for my DD for the same thing - new Wii game. The same problem happened on the "identify this picture" screen. :mad:

I'm not sure if this was a glitch with the survey itself or something with my computer. However, I've never had a problem with a red X before in any of my previous surveys.

DS got this same survey yesterday. We waited 15 minutes thinking maybe it just took a long time to load then refreshed the screen and nothing happened. Finally he guessed horse and got booted out of the survey.

Wendi63
09-16-2007, 09:31 AM
Grrrr! I just spent close to an hour doing a survey for AOL News and it didn't take me back to SR. Now at 9:30 tonight I have to try again.

Avoid Aol survey!!!

ETA: Looks like I should have checked here first. Seems like there are several people who have had bad luck with the news surveys. I think this is definately one for Tricia to report to Greenfield. Guess I be checking here from now on before I complete a survey - lol.

I just spent close to an hour completing one on yahoo news only to be NOT taken back to SR. I wish I would have checked here first. What a waste of my time to give them all the information they need for their research and then not be rewarded. I also hope that Tricia can get this taken care of so others don't have the same problem.

cglaura
09-16-2007, 10:08 AM

DD had this one, after the image they go on to show you different pictures and movie clips of a new video game. About 2/3 longer for the survey about said images/movies. So if its any consolation, he wasn't had the end of the survey. Not that it makes it any better, but at least it wasn't a non credit on a full survey. Does that make any sense what I'm trying to say? :p

glenlogie
09-16-2007, 10:58 AM
did one on Wendy's that wasn't too bad
my condom survey did not credit but they said they would send me free samples so perhaps all is not lost

mum4jenn
09-16-2007, 11:08 AM
I just did one on MSNBC and I had to download something to take it. It was pretty easy and painless but it dd not take me back to the SR page and the SR page does not say I have taken my survey. I closed out of another one that I would have had to download something because I did not want to go through that one again. Now I am having trouble getting another one. I know it is early still but I was hoping to get it over with early today!!

spring
09-16-2007, 11:30 AM
Got one on Ebay... not too bad, maybe 15-20 minutes.

Got the same one today. Not too bad, but a bit different than I'm used to. At least it credited!:)

askomsky
09-16-2007, 11:35 AM

Today (Sunday) was student loans for me too! Wasn't too bad, but I got called away and forgot and left for church when I came back it was still there and let me finish it and received credit for it.

I'm 16/16 for the month!

April

schachteles
09-16-2007, 11:40 AM

That stinks, my DS got that same survey, he was confused why the heck they asked that, but he was able to see the DOG!

eaglesdare
09-16-2007, 12:03 PM
That one does sound like fun! Which animal did you pick to babysit????:rotfl:

i always hate picking the "i don't know" options,

so out of all the choices,and by process of elimination, i picked the dolphin.

what did some of you all that did get this survey pick?

belbook
09-16-2007, 01:00 PM
I had a problem with this survey - I filled in this page, leaving 2 spaces blank that said optional (middle initial and additional address). It said I needed to fill in all required spaces (or something to that affect). So I filled in middle initial and put in na for additional address. I got the same message so couldn't proceed with survey.

http://survey7.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p20328334.aspx

gshanny
09-16-2007, 03:41 PM
i always hate picking the "i don't know" options,

so out of all the choices,and by process of elimination, i picked the dolphin.

what did some of you all that did get this survey pick?

My remember-er isn't the best, but I think I picked the kangaroo. I figured they had a place to stuff the kid if they being too bad and they were used to having their kids around all the time.

~Kathie
09-16-2007, 05:39 PM
Any of the Keynote evaluator surveys should be avoided. This is the survey that you have to pretend to shop at a website. I have done them at least 2 times, once for Wal-Mart and once for Best Buy. Neither time credited. And they always take me at least 30 minutes to do.

I did a Keynote one yesterday for selling on ebay. When I went in to check it said 'exceeded the daily limit' so I'm assuming :angel: it will credit.

Today I got one for surfing CNN. Never got the 'exceeded page' on SR. :computer:

I went in to take another survey and guess what I got??? ANOTHER Keynote!!!

I went through the first couple of pages and it was about ebay but BUYING instead of selling so I figured I would try it.

This one went through. Go figure!!
:confused:

schachteles
09-16-2007, 08:41 PM
I did a Keynote one yesterday for selling on ebay. When I went in to check it said 'exceeded the daily limit' so I'm assuming :angel: it will credit.

Today I got one for surfing CNN. Never got the 'exceeded page' on SR. :computer:

I went in to take another survey and guess what I got??? ANOTHER Keynote!!!

I went through the first couple of pages and it was about ebay but BUYING instead of selling so I figured I would try it.

This one went through. Go figure!!
:confused:

I got that eBay one today too...I sure hope it credits...unlike that AOL and GoogleNews one, the eBay one tells me that I have exceeded my daily limit! Hope that is a good sign. I would have had a survey for everyday if it wasn't for 2 days of the AOL and Google ones!!

arob414
09-16-2007, 09:01 PM
I got that eBay one today too...I sure hope it credits...unlike that AOL and GoogleNews one, the eBay one tells me that I have exceeded my daily limit! Hope that is a good sign. I would have had a survey for everyday if it wasn't for 2 days of the AOL and Google ones!!

I got the ebay one 2 or 3 times, today, but I kept closing out. I did a keynote before and it didn't credit so I was scared to waste my time on it. Hope yours credits, I kind of like the keynote ones. If yours credits, I want close it out, next time.

Kycha
09-16-2007, 09:30 PM
I did the exact same thing! lol. But, after reading everyone was having success with the ebay one, I gave it a try. And guess what? It worked!! I was so happy I wouldn't have to find another survey.

~Kathie
09-16-2007, 09:37 PM

After the buying ebay one today and the selling ebay the other day, I also got the message that I've exceeded my daily limit. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

chipndale
09-16-2007, 10:36 PM
I just had a gongos survey about automobiles. Since it is 10:30 Sunday night and I have no qualified for a survey all day, I decided to give it a shot.
I should have known better. I got the whole way through it and when it should have gone back to SR, all I got was an error page. :computer:

m 'n c
09-16-2007, 10:47 PM
I just had a gongos survey about automobiles. Since it is 10:30 Sunday night and I have no qualified for a survey all day, I decided to give it a shot.
I should have known better. I got the whole way through it and when it should have gone back to SR, all I got was an error page. :computer:

Have you cleared cookies and had your dh, bf, kiddo try? I've had to have mike do them all weekend as they aren't looking for my kind :)

chipndale
09-16-2007, 11:00 PM
Have you cleared cookies and had your dh, bf, kiddo try? I've had to have mike do them all weekend as they aren't looking for my kind :)

Yes, I cleared cookies after trying on and off all morning. I thought that tonight my luck might change. I tried talking dh into trying another survey for me, but after the last survey he took for me - it was over 1 hour long. He has been working on our new house all day and is tired so no luck with him and my kiddos are too young. I will try again one more time. Thanks

speechteachri
09-17-2007, 06:29 AM
I got the same survey last night that I got a few days ago...the esact same one. That's weird. It was a kind of strange survey about refinancing. We'll see if I get the credit. I tried forever today to get one, but finally got into this one again.

m 'n c
09-17-2007, 08:56 AM
Yes, I cleared cookies after trying on and off all morning. I thought that tonight my luck might change. I tried talking dh into trying another survey for me, but after the last survey he took for me - it was over 1 hour long. He has been working on our new house all day and is tired so no luck with him and my kiddos are too young. I will try again one more time. Thanks

You should try my method that I do with Mike. I fill out the silly questions for him and the questions that are the "Meat" of the survey I read outloud to him to get his answers. It cuts his actual input/time down to 10 minutes at the most and based on how he's answering the "meaty" questions I can figure out his responses on the fillers.

chipndale
09-17-2007, 09:09 AM
You should try my method that I do with Mike. I fill out the silly questions for him and the questions that are the "Meat" of the survey I read outloud to him to get his answers. It cuts his actual input/time down to 10 minutes at the most and based on how he's answering the "meaty" questions I can figure out his responses on the fillers.

I will have to try that with Tom. That might work. I will let you know if he will try it. Ever since he did the survey that was over 1 hour long, he runs the other way to avoid taking them.

m 'n c
09-17-2007, 09:10 AM
I will have to try that with Tom. That might work. I will let you know if he will try it. Ever since he did the survey that was over 1 hour long, he runs the other way to avoid taking them.

I don't blame him! If I see them heading down the longer than 30 minute route I run away too. Good luck :)

~Kathie
09-17-2007, 09:42 AM
I got the ebay one 2 or 3 times, today, but I kept closing out. I did a keynote before and it didn't credit so I was scared to waste my time on it. Hope yours credits, I kind of like the keynote ones. If yours credits, I want close it out, next time.

Both the ebay Keynote surveys that I did over the weekend credited for me today.

luvhockey
09-17-2007, 09:53 AM
I hate when you finish a survey but don't get the congrats page.
I did one on AOL news, where you look for info and then ask questions. I got this page at the end

"Thank you for sharing your opinions!

Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.
We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact the products and services of the future products and services that everyone will enjoy.

Thanks again!

But it didn't go back to the sunshine page. And it's letting me take another survey. EEERRRRRR

Heading to work on a sour note.
Angela

glenlogie
09-17-2007, 10:39 AM
the ebay survey was really quick

zummi525
09-17-2007, 10:53 AM
i got the ebay survey yesterday and it was very easy
so far today i have tried about 10 times and cant get one to go through
I will keep up later this afternoon

askomsky
09-17-2007, 10:56 AM
ebay selling one today, you gals are great bc I knew it wouldn't be too long!
It did credit, bc I got the exceeded daily limit page when I went back.

Gotta love SR!!!

April

eaglesdare
09-17-2007, 11:09 AM
i can't get any today! darn darn darn, but i will keep trying.

The LK 4
09-17-2007, 11:23 AM
My DD got a quick and easy one this morning for kids foods, mostly about Chef Boyardee. They are not going to like her answers, though, because she can't stand any of their food! :rotfl:

~Kathie
09-17-2007, 11:44 AM
i can't get any today! darn darn darn, but i will keep trying.

I had a lot of trouble getting in today too. I didn't qualify because

I don't have diabetes
I don't have a girl between 13-17
I don't decide on the business stuff
I'm not a IT tech
I don't shop at Costco

I had DH try and he got in first shot.........shopping at Lowe's and Home Depot.

I shop at Lowes & Home Depot too. Guess it was a GUY thing and they didn;t need female opinions. :computer:

Whatever works!!! At least we got one. :cooldance:

Keep trying......hopefully you will get in.

~Kathie
09-17-2007, 11:47 AM
ebay selling one today, you gals are great bc I knew it wouldn't be too long!
It did credit, bc I got the exceeded daily limit page when I went back.

Gotta love SR!!!

April

I was a little nervous checking off that one that says "I use the internet for private purposes". I thought maybe I would get porn. :confused: That was dumb.....Greenfield allows 13 year olds to participate so they wouldn't do THAT.

Imagine my relief when the questions were about ebay!!! :rotfl:

eaglesdare
09-17-2007, 12:42 PM
I had a lot of trouble getting in today too. I didn't qualify because

I don't have diabetes
I don't have a girl between 13-17
I don't decide on the business stuff
I'm not a IT tech
I don't shop at Costco

I had DH try and he got in first shot.........shopping at Lowe's and Home Depot.

I shop at Lowes & Home Depot too. Guess it was a GUY thing and they didn;t need female opinions. :computer:

Whatever works!!! At least we got one. :cooldance:

Keep trying......hopefully you will get in.

LOL i finally got that one also!

bajam
09-18-2007, 07:44 AM
I had the Nielson one on cable this morning. It asked how you get TV reception and had a list of some cable channels where you had to pick how often you watched it. It then went to the classification questions said thanks for the answers then it asked how long it took. It was only like 6 questions so I was honest and said it took 5 min. Then it said I didn't qualify. I think I should have picked a longer time amount. So if you do this one, I guess take awhile between the questions so it can last longer than 5 min.

penn19
09-18-2007, 10:12 AM
ugh...I just spent over 15 minutes taking a Greenfield survey on breakfast drink concepts, and when I got to the end and it asked me my income, state, etc....It kept saying Internal Error, and wouldn't let me go back and of course did not register as having been completed. What a waste of time!:computer:

eaglesdare
09-18-2007, 11:35 AM
i got on today about banks or credit card companies call centers. really easy. love those.

m 'n c
09-18-2007, 12:44 PM
I had the Nielson one on cable this morning. It asked how you get TV reception and had a list of some cable channels where you had to pick how often you watched it. It then went to the classification questions said thanks for the answers then it asked how long it took. It was only like 6 questions so I was honest and said it took 5 min. Then it said I didn't qualify. I think I should have picked a longer time amount. So if you do this one, I guess take awhile between the questions so it can last longer than 5 min.

Just avoid Neilson all together. They are known for getting their answers and then disqualifying you. Sorry you wasted your time on that survey. I have tried putting in longer times and it hasn't worked.

sunshinecindy
09-18-2007, 12:55 PM
Just avoid Neilson all together. They are known for getting their answers and then disqualifying you. Sorry you wasted your time on that survey. I have tried putting in longer times and it hasn't worked.

I did this one this morning, and then it went on to ask me about the channel Speed, and showed me a commercial, and then it asked how long it took, which was about 11 min. I think I got credit for it, at least it said i did.

m 'n c
09-18-2007, 12:59 PM
I did this one this morning, and then it went on to ask me about the channel Speed, and showed me a commercial, and then it asked how long it took, which was about 11 min. I think I got credit for it, at least it said i did.

That is good to hear cindy. I hope you do get credit. Maybe they are fixing their issues from prior surveys with the newer ones.

Anne
09-18-2007, 01:20 PM
I got one last night which was a little odd, but very quick. It asked me first about what of these drugs I heard about to some questions on what I feel about some government plans. I think it was a total of 15 questions and took about 5 minutes. Gotta love that!

bajam
09-18-2007, 02:02 PM

Maybe that's why. That was the only channel in the list that I said I didn't watch every week. It's one I only stop on while channel surfing and something catches my eye. I wish they hadn't asked me the remainder of the questions if I didn't qualify at that point, though. I was so excited I got an easy one. It's not right to get someone's hopes up like that:rotfl:
Oh well, I got a different one later that said I exceded the limit so it's all good in the end.

Kycha
09-18-2007, 02:19 PM

I think the Nielsen surveys have a timer on them. I take my time and spend at least 11 minutes on them to make sure they credit. I read really fast. So, when I first started doing the Nielsen surveys, I would answer honestly. That it only took 5 minutes to complete. Booted, everytime. Then, I started taking my time. As soon as I realize it is a Nielsen survey, I check the clock. As long as I answer that it took 11 minutes or more, I have since always gotten credit.

m 'n c
09-18-2007, 03:33 PM
Thats a good tip Kycha. I will have to give them another try.

CindyS
09-18-2007, 04:47 PM
I'm in a slump. Haven't been able to get one since Saturday. :(

arob414
09-18-2007, 05:07 PM
#17 on e.harmony

ruledbymercury
09-18-2007, 06:39 PM
Got the quickest one yet. It was on a progressive political activist organization and took less than five minutes! Nice!

The LK 4
09-18-2007, 08:28 PM
I had a pretty easy one tonight on frozen appetizers (mostly quiche). Took about 10 minutes.

mom2dea
09-18-2007, 08:54 PM
I finally was able to get a survey today witch I have not been able to do for the last 5 days !!!! It was on graco baby product 25 questions long and very simple and easy !

The LK 4
09-19-2007, 08:07 AM
I just went through the AOL one, and it didn't credit. I thought I had read that it was an easy one, but now I look back in this thread and see that people did not get credit. That's what happened to me, too. :(

I started one on cell phone companies, but after 10 minutes, it was barely above 10% completion, so I exited out.

Arky
09-19-2007, 09:23 AM
I tried the Gongos auto research group again. I thought I should've skipped it but I tried it. It doesn't take you back to Sunshine and it says I can take another survey.

Don't do Gongos auto research group!!!!

lrsellars
09-19-2007, 09:24 AM
I started one on cell phone companies, but after 10 minutes, it was barely above 10% completion, so I exited out.

I've done one on cell phones (several times) and it seemed like it wasn't getting anywhere but towards the end (when I started viewing ads) it jumped to the end. It's always credited too. Don't know if it's the same one you are talking about though.

The LK 4
09-19-2007, 09:49 AM
I've done one on cell phones (several times) and it seemed like it wasn't getting anywhere but towards the end (when I started viewing ads) it jumped to the end. It's always credited too. Don't know if it's the same one you are talking about though.

It probably was. I didn't get anywhere near looking at the ads because I was getting impatient with the percentage complete!

askomsky
09-19-2007, 10:00 AM
too bad, but I know what you mean about the percentage not going up.

Today I had one on appetizers and it said it would take 15 mins and I'm lucky if it took 10! Super fast and easy!

April

Lisaj68
09-19-2007, 10:19 AM
I just completed a survey on Target and nutrition bars that took me all the way thru, didn't end of at SR, and now I am able to do another survey :computer:

Fortunately, it didn't take all that long to complete, but STILL !!!!

JillyFish
09-19-2007, 10:29 AM
Just had one for Target/nutritional drinks that didn't take me back to SR! BUMMER!!!

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/SurveyTrafficUI/STMUI/soqualified.aspx?sname=0703399a

keishashadow
09-19-2007, 11:17 AM
automotive focus group, get all the way to the end (after you agree to be member of online group) then you get a bad link message:computer:

wish i had seen the earlier post.

eaglesdare
09-19-2007, 11:29 AM
just finished one. sort of long.

about frozen snacks/appetizers, where i heard about them, using coupons.

i think this is 13 for me.

m 'n c
09-19-2007, 11:37 AM
automotive focus group, get all the way to the end (after you agree to be member of online group) then you get a bad link message:computer:

wish i had seen the earlier post.

I've had that one before and its credited for me. I think that one is hit or miss. I hope you get credit.

PSL1013
09-19-2007, 11:40 AM
just finished one. sort of long.

about frozen snacks/appetizers, where i heard about them, using coupons.

i think this is 13 for me.

That's the one I did too...boring and long! I don't ever seem to get the short, easy, quick ones that others post about? :(

glenlogie
09-19-2007, 11:58 AM
there is a survey from keynote about a news site online that does not credit after you complete it.

the eharmony survey is pretty easy

chipndale
09-19-2007, 02:31 PM
Avoid the Nielsen survey about TV that you own and future purchases! I spent 15 minutes answering questions about our current TV's and future purchases and then I get to the classification questions and I did one and then it said the survey was closed! Ugh!!:computer:

belbook
09-19-2007, 04:22 PM
This was on menopause and seemed to be going fine until I got this page. Said I needed a whole # which was there and then wouldn't continue.

http://survey9.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p0687876.aspx

m 'n c
09-19-2007, 08:13 PM
This one on frozen mexican food was going well until it booted me out:
http://survey.insightsnow.com/wix/p2736314.aspx?GID=100387_392_HUPZLEUX_125_p2043193 1_7_3

I also had a neilson's one on tax software (go figure) that froze up when it wanted me to watch video advertisements.

lilianddomsmom
09-20-2007, 05:31 AM
http://survey.insightsnow.com/wix/p2736314.aspx?GID=100387_392_HUPZLEUX_125_p2043193 1_7_3

I also had a neilson's one on tax software (go figure) that froze up when it wanted me to watch video advertisements.

i just did the neilson one and didn't have any problems

bartleby1
09-20-2007, 07:16 AM

The tax software one froze up my whole computer. I couldn't even ctrl, alt, delete it! I'm using a dinosaur so I figured that was the problem but I see it wasn't only me!

missymouse
09-20-2007, 08:08 AM
Don't know if it is me or the survey but be prepared if you get the SK8 one about fizzy fruit juice, flavored milk, and flavored water not to get credit. I have completed this survey twice this morning. Once about the flavored milk, and once about the fizzy fruit juice. Both times I got to their end page thanking me for completing the survey, had a close button which closed the window never took me back to the reward site thank you page. Went back to see if I got the exceeded message and didn't so was able to try to take another survey.

lrsellars
09-20-2007, 08:21 AM

I did it too but it didn't freeze on me either. I also made sure it took 11 or more minutes.

pbhall13
09-20-2007, 08:23 AM
I got the SK8 one twice also and it closed out on me when it said I completed it both times............didn't credit so I went back and did another one on job satisfaction........literally 1 minute!!!

Debbie Jean
09-20-2007, 09:46 AM
This was on menopause and seemed to be going fine until I got this page. Said I needed a whole # which was there and then wouldn't continue.

http://survey9.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p0687876.aspx

I also got booted out of "menopause"... I should get booted out of it as easily in real life!! :rotfl:

penn19
09-20-2007, 09:50 AM
Don't know if it is me or the survey but be prepared if you get the SK8 one about fizzy fruit juice, flavored milk, and flavored water not to get credit. I have completed this survey twice this morning. Once about the flavored milk, and once about the fizzy fruit juice. Both times I got to their end page thanking me for completing the survey, had a close button which closed the window never took me back to the reward site thank you page. Went back to see if I got the exceeded message and didn't so was able to try to take another survey.

The same thing just happened to me. I didn't think there was another option, so I closed the window because it said close the window. I got a bad feeling about it and checked, and sure enough I was able to take another survey. Which of course there were none that I was qualified for. So I wasted 10-15 minutes of my time and no credit.:computer:

Chris
09-20-2007, 09:54 AM

Same thing here!:computer:

mom2dea
09-20-2007, 09:54 AM
The same thing just happened to me. I didn't think there was another option, so I closed the window because it said close the window. I got a bad feeling about it and checked, and sure enough I was able to take another survey. Which of course there were none that I was qualified for. So I wasted 10-15 minutes of my time and no credit.:computer:

I just did this survey too what a pain !

Then I did one on cars and was sent to another website did te whole thing and then it closed out too .

Finally I got a LONG one on vacations and american express cards .

m 'n c
09-20-2007, 10:19 AM
I did it too but it didn't freeze on me either. I also made sure it took 11 or more minutes.

Its something with the video software they use in the background to run the commercials/ads. Every survey from them does this to me. Who knows.

glenlogie
09-20-2007, 10:39 AM
there is a survey about a drink called SK8. If you get it bail out. it does not credit

eaglesdare
09-20-2007, 10:46 AM
just finished one about credit cards and their advertisements.

pretty easy.

StitchandPooh'smom
09-20-2007, 10:46 AM
Just got a really easy survey on body washes. It probably didn't take 5 minutes and it took me back to the SR page. I kept hoping to get the name of the product since it suggested it was so great, but it never gave it to me! :rotfl:

coastalgirl
09-20-2007, 11:21 AM
I got the bathwash one too! Super easy!!

catnapfan
09-20-2007, 03:28 PM
I just got a super easy survey on outdoor showers by Moen. It took about 5 minutes- I love days like this!