PDA

View Full Version : Diabetes Tips offer

saffymom
04-27-2008, 01:50 PM
I tried to do this offer, but I don't see anything to sign up for. There is just a page with some facts about diabetes. Am I missing something?:confused:

tarheelpat
04-27-2008, 02:10 PM
That's all I got, too.

Blessing and Miracle
04-27-2008, 02:10 PM
I tried to do this offer, but I don't see anything to sign up for. There is just a page with some facts about diabetes. Am I missing something?:confused:

I clicked on the banner and it went to a different page about energy tips. I did put in an email address, but no credit as of yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

cglaura
04-27-2008, 02:17 PM
I clicked on the banner and it went to a different page about energy tips. I did put in an email address, but no credit as of yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

That's what I did also.

SunshineGirl
04-27-2008, 02:18 PM
I'm wondering if maybe one of the advertisers already lost their funding and they haven't notified us yet. I saw a lot of people getting credits last night and this morning but have not seen any in the last couple of house.

iluvamystery89
04-27-2008, 02:34 PM
i'm wondering the same thing about the enfamil offer....i see nothing to sign up, just to print a certificate. i really wanted to give this to my step-sister, she's due any day now and could honestly use it, so i printed the certificate-does this constitute completion of the offer? i moved it to pending anyway, lol.

Hedy
04-27-2008, 02:41 PM
i'm wondering the same thing about the enfamil offer....i see nothing to sign up, just to print a certificate. i really wanted to give this to my step-sister, she's due any day now and could honestly use it, so i printed the certificate-does this constitute completion of the offer? i moved it to pending anyway, lol.

Yepp, that's how the enfamil offer works.

iluvamystery89
04-27-2008, 02:48 PM
woohoo thanks! :cooldance: we'll see what happens at the top of the hour!

lanny76
04-27-2008, 04:07 PM

I did the same; no credit either. Looks kind of odd to me. I didn't even see this offer last night to sign up for anyway?!

tarheelpat
04-27-2008, 04:26 PM
I don't get any banners or anything else to click, just a page of information about diabetes. I have a family history, so I read the info.:)

PSL1013
04-27-2008, 04:32 PM
I did this earlier this morning...clicked on the banner and you filled in all your info like name, address, phone number and they asked a few questions pertaining to diabetes, it said that they would be sending out info through the mail...I got credit almost instantly, I guess I was lucky.