PDA

View Full Version : TY Lisa ......she's so sweet.

Sunni
04-28-2008, 09:26 AM
Blessing and Miracle is so thoughtful. She sent a wonderful card and thoughtful present. How did she know? Her timing was perfect as I hit bottom again last week. It came on a very tearful day.........then I was crying because someone thought of me. My husband was looking at me very curiously and I said .........it is from a SR friend.
Thank you very much Lisa for thinking of me. You made my day!

linanglab
04-28-2008, 09:33 AM
That is awesome. SR people seem to send things at the PERFECT time. I know I have received things from my friends here at just the right moment. You all keep me sane sometimes.

Way to go Lisa! With all you are going through, I am amazed how much you think of others.

Magical JenK
04-28-2008, 10:11 AM
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Isn't it fun to see how much something as little as a card or a small gift can brighten someone's day!? I know I've been the sender & the recipient & both times it just makes me smile!:sunshine:

Thanks again Tricia for bringing a great group of people together!

askomsky
04-28-2008, 10:18 AM
That's SO awesome!!!! I admire both of you and I think it's great that something so small can brighten :sunshine: anyone's day.

:hugs:

Blessing and Miracle
04-28-2008, 01:20 PM
Marilyn,

You have definitely been on my mind. I had forgotten all about it! LOL. I'm glad it finnally arrived! You're not going believe it, but DS27, lost the first mailing and I had to resend it again, so maybe one day the first original package will arrive in your mailbox! LOL.

Glad it made your day!:)

pbhall13
04-28-2008, 10:36 PM
Marilyn

How are you doing? I have been thinking about you lateley. I noticed today that you have been online so I am hoping that you are feeling a bit better.

Know that we are all thinking of you and sending our prayers your way.

Pamela

Sunni
04-29-2008, 07:48 AM
Hi Pam :hugs:
I think I am on the upside of this again. Thanks for asking!
How are you?
Have a great day!